Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

The Third Shadow

Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

The Third Shadow Empty The Third Shadow

Post by Starbits Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:37 pm

The Third Shadow Black_2_White_2_Shadow_Triad

Third Shadow
    Text Color 18a8e4
    Status(s) ALIVE
    Items So far the Third Shadow seems to have only average survival gear; nothing truly terrifying or destructive. He has a backpack, a sleeping bag, a crowbar to pry things open with, and food rations for himself and his singular pokemon.
    Weapons His own body is very much a weapon; his psychic powers, which appear to be largely untrained to be weaponized (surprisingly) are nonetheless dangerous when he loses control of them, as witnessed by myself several times when the Third Shadow has been in distress. Besides this, he has a knife he is very adept at using and is trained to fight without the use of weapons. And there is, of course, technically the crowbar, though I have never seen him use it as anything other than a tool. Once again, there is nothing in his posession that especially destructive (he does not seem to own even a firearm) but what he has access to is nothing to sneeze at. Do not engage if alone or untrained.
    Biological Sex Male
    Gender Identity He | Him | His
    Birthdate Unknown
    Age Unknown. Appears to be in his mid to late twenties.
    Species Human
    Weight 119 lbs
    Height 5'9"
    Region of Origin Unknown. Suspected to be Unova, but there are no confirmations.
    Religion None.
    Accent American
    Occupation Bodyguard | Assassin | Messanger
    Party Third Shadow has released all of his pokemon, which numbered three total. Surprisingly, one opted to stay with him; his Accelgor. Third Shadow lacks a universal communicator so no conversations can really take place, but even disregarding that, he speaks only rarely to the pokemon. There seems to be no animocity, a fact which intrigues me. Further of note is the fact that he takes better care of his Accelgor than he does himself.
    Pkm 1
    The Third Shadow Accelgor
    The Third Shadow Pokeball
    Accelgor (M)
    Text Color:
    Level- 52
    Type- The Third Shadow Bug
    Ability- Hydration
    Attack list-
    -Bug Buzz (Learned)
    -Me First (Learned)
    -Swift (Learned)
    -Giga Drain (Learned)
    Pkm 2
    NONE
    Pkm 3
    NONE
    Pkm 4
    NONE
    Pkm 5
    NONE
    Pkm 6
    NONE
    Last Seen Around Aspertia, specifically, in the gym.
    History
    history:
    Appearance The Third Shadow has discarded the... whatever in the world you would call that thing he wore as a top and that strange half-cape thing that hung on his waist. He kept the pants and the boots and replaced the 'shirt' with a long-sleeved black shirt; on his waist he has a belt with a couple pouches that hang from it to store items in. He and the other two have always been described as being underweight but muscular and his body type remains the same as before. He does not, however, appear sick or particularly weak. Perhaps he is used to hunger? Regardless, if he gets much thinner, he will fall ill.

His hair remains the same. Snow white and long. Still keeps the bandanna around it. His movements tend to be robotic in nature.
    Personality
    personality:
    Affiliations
    Affiliations:
    User Notes
    notes:

The Third Shadow RosaChallenge
    oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

desktop||starbits shop||trainersona