Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Starbits
Min
Scizor
Silverishness
renegade
9 posters

(ACE) The AMITY Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The AMITY Team - Page 8 Empty Re: (ACE) The AMITY Team

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Amity Square|Noon
    (S-1/P-10 (skipping Prince since I am waiting for everyone's responses lol))

Rustle. Rustle rustle.
    Snap!

As small paws flitted through brush and bramble it seemed no matter where they stepped they made noise, alerting anything in the surrounding area that something living was within. Sofia cursed her bad luck as she found herself stuck on a thorned branch, the snaking vine caught on her amulet. Terrified of breaking the chain she stopped and tried to maneuver it out but only wound up getting her hair stuck next. "Oh no...not again!" This was the third time she had gotten the chain caught on something while trying to hide and at this rate she was sure to lose the valuable treasure. She turned her body slowly, making her face the parasitic vine that choked off what appeared to be a wild berry bush, and lifted her paws to try and work it loose.

This only served to prick her paws something fierce.

Crying out in pain Sofia quickly realized that she was being quite loud and ducked down, at least as best as she could while stuck to a bush. Her ears went flat and she peered through leaves to try and see if anything had heard her make such racket. So far the park seemed still and the shiny Vulpix slowly started to relax but the ache in her paws soon turned into stinging when the blood met with the dirt and got caught within the small holes. Whimpering Sofia struggled to figure out what to do when the soft sounds of voices made their way to her ears.

Voices met living! Suddenly alert and very happy the Vulpix sat up and tried to push one of the branches out of her view and at least two small white figures caught her attention. And a chimp! Chimps meant fingers! "Um, excuse me?" she called out timidly, hoping to Arceus that would listen that her instincts were not wrong. "Is there someone who can help me? I'm...well I'm stuck." Embarrassment flooded the female but she forced it back down, not wanting to make a bad first impression. Please let someone answer her...

((lol Sofia is still very much in the foliage so it should look like a bush is talking to the group. Once someone gets her out they can tell it is a Vulpix XD))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 am

Amity Square| |Late Afternoon

“Oh, but look at him! I’m sure your smiling faces would be the one thing to cheer him up – I mean, how couldn’t they?! I think you’ll be shocked by his reaction,” Molly looked up to the Togeren with bright, joyous eyes, a large smile growing on her blue lips as she giggled. "You really think so?" she squeaked, awkwardly wagging her round tail. Her grin soon fell when Azelf interrupted. "No, kids. Stay away from him. He's hurt and moody. The little one is right; he doesn't want company right now." she gave a faint nod, pouting. "Oh...okay." she mumbled gently, nestling herself back into the vulpine's soft fur. The Ralts had asked what they should do now, and the normal-type only offered a shrug. "Beats me." she hummed. "Sleep, eat, get stronger, enjoy life while we still can? That sounds good enough, I guess."

"Where the hell do you get off, you little shit? Fucking with childrens' heads? You've been here a whole ten minutes before the bird and already you act like you know what the fuck you're doing? Don't make me tell you again to leave them alone." Caine's voice alarmed the child, immediately perking up and nudging the fox's side. "N-no! Mister Caine, it's alright sir! We are all friends here!" she nodded her agreement. "P-Please don't fight with him!" her voice was half-pleading, worry in her eyes. I think I've had enough for one day... She listened patiently as the Ninetales put in his own input on what they should do next, eyes wide in surprise as a voice, a foreign one, interrupted him. "Is there someone who can help me? I'm...well I'm stuck." her eyes drifted to the source, a bush. Am I delusional? "Quick! A lady needs our help!" she quickly shrugged the idea of hallucinating away when the others had also noticed the sound, and shuffled backwards as the fire-type got up to follow the Pidgey. Eagerly, the Azurill hopped forward, following the two as best she could.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Amity Square | Late Noon | 25

I'm actually not the only one...

The Ralts was looking around as well...

I need to talk to him...

Speaking to someone he didn't know made him vastly uncomfortable, but it was going to be the only way. Besides... he didn't look like a bad guy...

"Where the hell do you get off, you little shit? Fucking with children's heads? You've been here a whole ten minutes before the bird and already you act like you know what the fuck you're doing? Don't make me tell you again to leave them alone."

The curses and the venom injected into them made the small monkey jump and whimper, big eyes staring at the vulpine as he went off on the arrogant angelic creature.

Thankfully, as soon as the fire had started it stopped and Caine was soon speaking much more calmly. Timidly, Oliver nodded; he would love to not be out in the open right now...

"Um, excuse me?"

His little body flinched badly, reacting instinctively. Then reason reminded him instant afterwards that undead did not talk; that person was alive.

It was this and the fact that Caine had got up to move that persauded the fire type to follow him to the brambles.

oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Amity Square || Noon [16][7]

"No, kids.  Stay away from him.  He's hurt and moody.  The little one is right; he doesn't want company right now."

Oh, the funky looking Ralts had a voice then – what a pleasant surprise! Though Calvin couldn’t help but wish the psychic could mind his own goddamned business and not interfere with his games. Whilst it irked him, the Togeren quickly seeing his influence of the children fizzling away, he was not about to throw a tantrum – though he would be tempted were this to become a regular happening. Instead, the angelic creature offered a tilt of his head and a coy smile.
    “Just trying to spread the lov-“

"Where the hell do you get off, you little shit? Fucking with childrens' heads? You've been here a whole ten minutes before the bird and already you act like you know what the fuck you're doing?" 

Oh, for fuck’s sake! Damn mutt’s always gotta stick his nose in too, eh? Whilst Calvin’s reaction to the Ralts had been civil, albeit quietly spiteful, he found himself struggling to keep his demeanour in the face of Caine’s hostility. A frown creased his usually soft, almost effeminate, features and he found his lip curling back in mimicry of the fox’s own snarl. However he realized this quickly, hurriedly smothering his true nature in favour of the spotless charmer he presented to the world instead. A small smile touched his lips, brow raised in feigned interest as he nodded along to the canine’s abuse.
    “Well, that’s a very interesting lecture but I know exactly what I’m doing,” He took a step towards the irate fire-type, irked but by no means fearful of a few snappy words. It would take more than a sulky, tailless, loud-mouthed mutt to ruin his fun. “I’m helping you poor souls,” He gestured to the supplies, the flash of smugness visible only to Caine. You should show more gratitude,”

"N-no! Mister Caine, it's alright sir! We are all friends here!" 

“Yeah,” Calvin agreed, not taking his scheming eyes from the fox. “Yeah we are. You could learn something from them. Maybe we can kiss and make up sometime?” He couldn’t resist the wink that followed his suggestion, though the idea of striking up a relationship with such a bedraggled commoner was truly repulsive. Chuckling to himself, he left the fox to his bubble of angst and instead sought to probe Nokesy’s psyche further.

Nokes was only half-listening to the conversation, his eyelids shut as he allowed himself a moment’s rest. Whilst his mind was spinning, eager to remind him of the humiliation suffered only moments prior, the canine strived to move on. Yet Xatu would not allow him to rest so easily. Between talk of the group’s destination, the Manectric could not escape those deadly whispers, the demon taunting him from the recesses of his damaged ego.

“Is there someone who can help me? I'm...well I'm stuck."

The very female voice was more than enough to provide the electric-type with a most welcome distraction. His eyelids snapped back, revealing a single, curious orb scanning what appeared to be talking foliage. The tiniest smirk touched the corner of his bloodstained lips before retreating as suddenly as it had appeared, forcefully battled down as Nokes lifted his head in growing interest. A couple of the group had responded straight away, gradually dispersing in search of the unseen damsel to leave the hound expectantly awaiting glimpse of the clumsy stranger.
    “I see Miss Hedge caught your attention, Romeo,” Calvin snickered from a distance far closer than Nokes had expected. His frowned returned instantaneously to find the avian sitting polished and proud aside him, the exact opposite to his own darkening and quite macabre appearance. “Don’t worry; you’re a real catch,”

(( Ohmygod Calvin’s such a bitch, I love him. xD ))
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:32 pm

Amity Square || Late Noon || 17

Azelf was far from pleased by the angel like dragon's reaction to his advice to the children.  It briefly contorted in a look that no person with even a spec of goodness in them could wear, but true to the chatterbox that he was, he didn't take long to speak.  “Just trying to spread the lov-"

"Where the hell do you get off, you little shit? Fucking with childrens' heads? You've been here a whole ten minutes before the bird and already you act like you know what the fuck you're doing?"

The fairy started for a moment, having once again forgotten that Caine's volitole temper and Calvin's needling would mix to create an explosive reaction.  "Please watch your language, little one.  There are smaller ones than you here."  His eyes softened slightly.  "But I do share your sentiments."

“Well, that’s a very interesting lecture but I know exactly what I’m doing.  I’m helping you poor souls.”  Oh man, was he pushing it.  “You should show more gratitude.”

"Actually-"

"N-no! Mister Caine, it's alright sir! We are all friends here!"

“Yeah.  Yeah we are. You could learn something from them. Maybe we can kiss and make up sometime?”

"As I was trying to say, one kind deed does not a friend make."  His eyes were locked on Calvin.  "I am world weary enough to know that much.  A kind deed from a stranger means the stranger is worth a chance, but you are following your act of kindness with things that, quite frankly, are anything but."

A girl's voice rang out, nervous and desperate.  It prompted him to his feet, watching as the fox and the children went following him to the bushes where the youngster must be trapped.

“I see Miss Hedge caught your attention, Romeo.  Don’t worry; you’re a real catch.”

"And you are too."  He muttered, rolling his eyes.  "So much I want to throw up.  Please sit down and shut up."

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Amity Square|Late Afternoon
    (S-2/P-11)

Prince almost smiled as Azelf tried to comfort him, leaning against the other 'Ralts' for support. But when the other mentioned about feeling something Prince couldn't help but nod his head. "Yes...I did." The strange wave of energy that rippled through the park was nothing short of incredible but it seemed only the more sensitive noticed. Prince's eyes had locked with the Chimchar's and the other looked as though he were going to come over to talk before the Ninetales went on a tirade, making the flame chimp pause. The wilted Ralts was saddened to see him stop and cower, the negativity once again washing over him and making him weak. Seriously, was there any kind of break that this gathering could get?

A soft voice calling out from the brush caught everyone's attention, however, and the bickering stopped almost as quickly as it had started. Even the two more menacing of the group looking to investigate despite not actually going with the others to the treeline. Prince eyed Azelf before looking back to the retreating fox and friends and, taking the Legends advice in hand, slowly made his way over to help them.

"Quick! A lady needs our help!"

Sofia could have fainted from happiness. Someone had heard her and they were coming to help! And not just any someone, a living someone! With manners! It was like hitting the lottery to the lavender Vulpix, who was still struggling to stay still so as to not break the chain that held her beloved amulet on her neck. Tails tapping rhythmically Sofia waited anxiously for the sounds to get closer before looking through the leaves of her bush to see a Ninetales standing practically on top of her. "Oh my!" she gasped excitedly, happy to see one of her own kind among the gathered. "Please watch out sir, I don't think you want to get stuck in these thorns like I did!"

Ignoring the stinging in her paws Sofia gently pushed one of the branches out of her way to reveal her face to the group, thorns digging into the soft padding as her eyes scanned them all before settling on the Chimchar from before. "Hi!" Sofia greeted cheerfully. "Mr. Chimchar I think you could be exactly who I need. Do you think your nimble fingers could untangle my amulet from this bush? I'm afraid I can't get free because of it." She looked down pitifully at the purple stone hanging delicately from her neck, nearly eye level due to where it was hanging on the branch. "Please? It's really important to me and I don't want to break it."
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Amity Square | Late Noon | 26

He had expected to find a living, as well as a living female, given the feminine touch to the voice. He had not expected to find a Pokemon with coloration that wasn't normal, yet wasn't even the mutation classified as "shiny."

She reminded him of the lilacs that bloomed in Anne's back yard. The memory association soothed him, and his ridged body slowly relaxed. The few lines of speech between Sofia and Caine did not reach where his mind had wandered.

He missed sleeping underneath the tree, where his human would sit and read to him for hours. He missed the tree itself; a primate, he loved to climb and swing and play, and that old oak was perfect for all three.

Home... will I ever see it again...?

"Mr. Chimchar I think you could be exactly who I need."

He jumped, instantly all senses plunged into overdrive as the sudden mention of his species--and therefore, being the only Chimchar, the addressing of Oliver himself--ripped him from his memory based fantasy.

"Do you think your nimble fingers could untangle my amulet from this bush? I'm afraid I can't get free because of it. Please? It's really important to me and I don't want to break it."

Nervous eyes moved from her face to her amulet, and fear gave way to pity. He'd hate to see a young kid cry over losing something that meant something to to her. Especially given that it was probably all she had left of home. His hand moved to stroke his scarf, understanding that desperation to safe guard that kind of keepsake all too well.

"Yes, miss."

He stepped forward carefully, and breathed a little fire on the brambles in his path, weakening them before pulling on them to make them collapse and move them out of the way. Once a path was clear, he reached into the branches that ensnarled her necklace and carefully began to untangle it, quietly thanking Arceus for the blessing of opposable thumbs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:27 pm

(Apologies; I forgot Snitch was in the SH. I need to skip this round.)

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:46 pm

"Please watch out sir, I don't think you want to get stuck in these thorns like I did!" it was a feminine voice, the young Azurill eagerly leaping from her place for a better view of the new survivor. She caught a glimpse of a violet pelt, and quietly rolled to Caine's side before staring at the fire-type. "Oh! Oh! It was a lady! And a small pretty purple one, too!" the look on the child's face brightened, feeling a slight rush of happiness that they had discovered a female survivor. Although it wasn't actually awkward for young Molly to be the sole girl in a band of males, she did, however, greatly enjoy the idea of being able to make friends with one of the same gender. I can finally do the things I didn't get to do before! Like, like girl talks! She watched attentively as Oliver began to retrieve the Vulpix's necklace, before Molly bounded towards her.

"Hi!" she squeaked, rather joyously despite her wounds. "My name's Molly, and it's really nice to meet you!" before she could continue, she heard the voice of Caine mumble behind her. "Go see if there is anything... useful left," shuffling to face the fox, watching as he solemnly tread away, tails dragging behind him. "C-Caine?" she mumbled, a concerned expression overtaking her as she whimpered. "D-Do you think he's okay? Do you think he's gonna be okay?" she squirmed nervously on the spot, looking down to the ground. "Oh...I hope he's okay."
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Amity Square | Late Noon | 27

Getting her untangled was no easy task, and Oliver once again thanked the fates for his opposable thumbs.

"There we go..." He stepped back slightly as the brambles fell away and let her loose, then backing up to allow her room to move out. As he did so, he spotted Caine from the corner of his eye. It was what the vulpine said, however, that alarmed him.

"Go see if there is anything... useful left..."

He froze, not liking the way the elder creature said that, and stared helplessly after him for a minute or two before bounding after him. He couldn't say what instinct drove him to do this at first, but it quickly cleared up.

It was because the look in his eyes betrayed the same empty feeling Oliver himself had when he thought the most about just giving up.

little fairy

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 am

Amity Square || Late Afrernoon [17][8]

"And you are too. So much I want to throw up.  Please sit down and shut up."

Calvin quirked a brow at the shiny Ralts’ response, a crotchety remark that didn’t go unnoticed by the flamboyant Togeren. He stared the creature down a moment, expressive eyes narrowed in confusion at the male’s confidence and somewhat misplaced aura of wisdom. He seemed older, experienced in the world and so apparently comfortable scolding the rowdy. It was a trait juxtaposed with his appearance. Calvin had overlooked it on their first meeting, too enamoured with grinding the fox’s gears, but now that he thought about it the Ralts was quite the oddity.
    “You know, I never did catch you name…” The angelic creature had opted for a less snarky response, instead brushing over the psychic’s lecture in favour of exploring his suspicions. Something was off about the shiny, and Calvin wanted to find out exactly what it was. “In fact, I hardly noticed you before – I apologise. So… let’s start again, hm? Why not tell me a little about yourself? I mean, I could learn from someone like you, right?” The tinge of sarcasm in Calvin’s tone was hard to distinguish.

Unable to work out his tiresome companion’s latest train of thought with the sudden questioning of the group’s resident healer, Nokes soon zoned out of the conversation. His permanent frown softened slightly as sounds of conversation in the distance reminded him of what had originally piqued his curiosity; a female. Despite the angel’s attempts at provoking a more unpleasant side to the hound, Nokes was genuinely keen to meet this unseen damsel. She sounded sweet, a pretty face to match a charming voice, but he had learnt not to get his hopes up. If she weren’t horribly disfigured by the epidemic world, no doubt she would be too young. Nokes, despite his many questionable morals, drew the line at pursuing a child.

His mind suddenly void of Xatu’s torment to make space for a beautiful face, Nokes rose to his paws without a word. He wouldn’t be missed; Calvin could entertain himself by pestering the pair of Ralts for the time being. Seeing opportunity to assess the situation behind the trees, the Manectric silently left to investigate.

"…useful left,"

Stalking towards the scene, powerful stature naturally hunched, Nokes approached in time to catch Caine’s escape. He watched the defeated fox leave, nostrils flaring as he caught the canine’s signature bloody scent on the air. It was soon coupled with the delightful panic he had come to associate with the chimp as Oliver darted past in pursuit of his downtrodden companion. Nokes frowned after them, confused at their behaviour.
    “What’s their problem?” He grunted, blunt. As he spoke, he turned to catch his first glimpse of the mysterious female tangled in the foliage. The Vulpix was flawless. Petite form cloaked in a soft shade of lavender; eyes wide and totally arresting. Nokes took a sharp inhale, his brutal charade faltering as he allowed himself to momentarily and most blissfully succumb to her youthful radiance.

"D-Do you think he's okay? Do you think he's gonna be okay?"

It was only Molly’s fearful stuttering that brought the hound back to his senses. Eyes hardening, he offered the fire-fox a small, unpleasant attempt at a smile and looked down to focus on what exactly Molly was saying. She was worried for Caine, her shrill little voice quick to grate on the canine’s nerves as he held his temper for the sake of their audience.
    “Hush,” Whilst the word was typically spoken in a coo, Nokes was no expert in the field of comfort. It was an order, cold and demanding. “He’s been through a lot. Many seek solace in isolation,”

He silenced to steal another glance at the Vulpix, finding his single eye subconsciously rolling back to her despite his better judgement. She looked young. “What is your name?”

"I can still feel the PAIN!"

Caine’s bellowing was muffled, echoing out somewhere in the distance as Nokes raised his head in the direction of the furious cry. His poor attempt at settling the water-type’s nerves were dashed at the scream, evoking a defeated sigh from the electric-type as he looked back to the females. No doubt their sensitive little ears had heard.
    “We should regroup with the others,” Nokes gestured back in the direction he’d come, thinking rationally. Though admittedly, it would be no tragedy to ‘accidentally’ lose Calvin out in the forest. Regardless, Nokes continued. “Then, I will find Caine and Oliver,” He stared hard at Molly, his words as harsh as the begrudging glare he wore. “Okay?”

Calvin would already be mocking his reluctant obedience; his strained kindness now that he had a spectator. Anything for a pretty face, eh Nokesy?

Brushing away such thoughts, he worked to disguise his limp when making way for his companions. With a soft gesture of his head towards the group’s initial place of gathering, he ushered them to take lead.
    “Ladies first,” Nokes was no gentleman no matter how convincing the charade he tried to adorn. The words sounded foreign on his tongue, perhaps forced as yet again his attention cemented on the fox. Nokes did not smile.

(( Sorry about Nokes’ quiet lusting after Sofia, Phoe. I’m happy to tone it down or spike it up further depending on what you think of the whole situation. I wasn’t sure how young she’s meant to be. ^^;
    Also apologies about the delay in posting too, I was unwell yesterday. Still a bit rough but the worst has passed. c: ))
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Amity Square || Late Noon || 18

The angel glanced over at him and immediately Azelf knew he was in for an exchange of words; at least the creature was finally acknowledging his existence. The fact that it took insulting him to do so was rather irritating.

“You know, I never did catch your name…” The fairy straightened, little hands clenching at his words being swept aside as if they meant nothing... although in hindsight, he should have expected this. “In fact, I hardly noticed you before – I apologise."

Sure he did. People like him were always ever so sorry. What a load of bull.

"So… let’s start again, hm? Why not tell me a little about yourself? I mean, I could learn from someone like you, right?”

"While your words are well said, and you do well at hiding insincerity, I know your kind well. And up until this point you've basically been checking off the boxes on my list of what makes a person like you for me. So no, I don't believe I owe you my name or anything else about myself."  

He looked to the boy whom he still had an arm around. Prince was being very quiet, not that the fairy blamed him. He must be very exhausted. Or at the very least, highly dispirited. Ralts suffered so much from negativity like this...

The shout was faint enough due to how far away Caine was, but Azelf jerked in surprise when he recognized the voice. What in the world was the fox doing off on his ow-

No, he was not alone. The little chimp was missing too...

Azelf felt a deep sense of dread settling into his stomach.

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:03 am

(S-3/P-12)

Sofia didn't allow the rather gruff reply to her concern to faze her, letting the slight against her judgement slide off her back like water off of a duck. Turning her smile to the happily helpful Pidgey and the Chimchar who agreed to lend a hand she couldn't help but be relieved. As the fire chimp worked on her tangled chain she felt the sudden need to break the silence and turned towards her savior. "Did I hear the Pidgey call you Oliver? That's a nice name. Mine is Sofia, and I wanted to say thank you for all you are doing." A small Azuril bounced and squeaked happily, making Sofia's glance go over Oliver's shoulder and to the clearing behind him as the girl gave her name as 'Molly'. The Vulpix smiled kindly before a worried frown arose due to the other fire fox's words. He seemed really upset but instead of staying with his friends he started to walk away. Poor guy...

Oliver managed to get her chain free and she let out a happy yip, but before she could properly thank her rescuer he was already hot on the trail of the Ninetales. Not really wanting to be rude she stayed back, knowing that such talks were for closer friends than she had in these Pokemon, but it didn't stop her from feeling badly for them. Every in this little ragtag group seemed to be in some kind of distress. It was sad. As she stepped out of the brush, free and clear of any brambles or thorns, a golden canine stepped towards her and Sofia couldn't help but pause. He was rather...intimidating. Her name was asked as the hound's eyes raked over her, but before she could answer a rather loud and frightening cry came from the direction of the fox. "Oh my! I do hope he's alright!" she said aloud, more as a voiced thought than to an actual person.

As the Manectric gave off a plan the lavender fox couldn't help but be somewhat impressed by his ability to take such sudden charge when everyone else was just worried. “Ladies first,” Sofia took pause at the offer, which sounded rather gravelly and forced, but she couldn't ignore the polite gesture and offered her own in the form of a sweet bow. "Thank you very much," she offered before trotting ahead of the canine, heading for the others. While the one-eyed electric wolf was a bit rough around the edges he didn't seem so bad. And since everyone else seemed really nice Sofia hoped maybe this would be a group she could stay with for a while. It was always better to be surrounded by friends.

Prince cherished his place beside Azelf, comforted in the support he recieved from the disguised Legend as Calvin once again forced a bickering match between them. Prince was starting to feel some relief in everyone's joy at finding the Vulpix, their good feelings giving him a small boost, but when Caine shouted everyone's emotions took a nosedive and once again he was left weak. He hadn't even made it away from Azelf before crashing once more, truly terrified that he was going to die simply from the weight of everyone's sorrow.

~Azelf...~ his mind whispered to the Legend. ~What's happening? Why is everyone so upset again?~ The Vulpix was the only one who, beside's Calvin's creepiness, seemed to have a mostly upbeat attitude. If not for Azelf he would likely have to rely on her in order to not wither completely.

((It's okay Snitch. While in the show Sofia is a child I made her older in my profile since I RP better that way. Sofia is older teen, nearly young adult, she just looks much younger because of her youthful cheer and exuberance. Feel free to make Nokes as creepy as you want lol))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:00 am

“Hush,” Almost immediately the child could feel her lips sew themselves shut in reply. She looked up at the Manectric, furrowing her brow at his next words. “He’s been through a lot. Many seek solace in isolation,” she didn't understand, solace in isolation?
        "I...don't understand?" she mumbled, gaze now downcast as she worried for her friend's safety. "How can you...find peace in loneliness? Doesn't it hurt? Doesn't it get scary?" Molly asked, trying to comprehend what the shiny canine said. Never had she once found any type of calm while being alone, if anything it had frightened her. The lack of her family and the constant reminder of her mother's death could hound her much more easily in the silence, and at the very thought the normal-type soon found herself shifting uncomfortably. "B-But it's dangerous t-"
        "W-was that Caine?..."
        “We should regroup with the others. Then, I will find Caine and Oliver,”
        The scream had made Molly almost burst into tears, her companion's words nearly lost in her ears as she curled into a tight ball. Despite the slight stings and itches from her wounds this position offered her, she still felt much more secure as she his her face behind her tail. She had subconsciously shifted closer to Calvin, watching with horrified eyes as her new Pidgey friend flew off along with Oliver. Her body shuddered, voice mute in her throat as her expression reflected her confused emotion. Why are they leaving us?
        “Okay?” she felt the first few drops stream down from her eyes as she stared up at the electric dog. His glare only furthered her fear, small hiccups shaking the child's body as she managed to give a numb nod. Barely registering his polite gesture, she almost mechanically crawled forward and past Nokes, doing nothing about the tears that flooded down her face.
        Freezing, she quickly snapped her head back, a near-emotionless look in her eyes as if she'd lost all hope. Molly stuttered, hesitating to speak before asking: "Caine and the others will be okay...right?"

[OOC: sorry this is late! I have a bunch of real-life stuff that unexpectedly popped out and is slowing me down, but I should be back to my regular posting schedule and whatnot in a few days time. ;u;]
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Amity Square | Late Noon | 28

It was surprisingly hard to track the vulpine down.

Oliver's super sensitive nose should have made it extremely easy. Or, at the very least, easier than it would normally have been. He was antiquated with the other fire type's scent and Caine had not traveled through any water. It was another scent; something was mingling with Caine's scent trail and making it hard to distingush between the two. The other smell was... powerful.

And as Oliver sat and inhaled a few times, he realized with this other scent was. The smell of rot.

No...  

Rot meant undead. And Caine was out here all alone...

There was no more thought, just blind terror. He shot forward again, barely even trying to untangle the fox's scent trail from the smell of death as he searched desperately for the first person he was able to trust even a little.

The ground dropped suddenly; he had failed in his terror to remember that Amity was spotted with really short cliffs, and he tumbled off of one as he failed to stop in time. Thankfully the drop was short.

Unfortunately he realized the smell of rot had intensified a thousand fold just as his body stopped rolling and hit something... soft.

He raised his head, and screamed, scrambling back.

It was a body. Torn to shreds, body mangled. Undead and time had ravaged it beyond immediate recognization. First glance could only tell a person it had once been a human child.

But there was something... something about this corpse... a scent that faintly stuck to death's smell... something familiar...

Then he spotted the ragged, torn pink bow.

No scream could properly vocalize the horror that set into him as his world crumbled. And so, he stared in silence, tears pouring down his face as he stared at the remains of the little girl who had been the first person to ever smile at him.

little fairy

Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:30 pm

(OOC: I will need to skip this round, dears.)

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:13 pm

(S-4/P-13)

Sofia wasn't sure how to respond to what she saw. The sweet and helpful Chimchar screaming and crying over a dead little girl and the fox covered in his own blood and not caring at all that he was bleeding. Her eyes widened in horror at the scene unfolding before her as bile churned in her stomach, leaving the frightful tightening of her throat as a warning that she was about to throw up. She stopped several feet away and just looked at them, unsure what to say or do since she barely knew any of them other than Oliver's name. It was...it was a dreadful sight. 'What do I do?' she wondered morosely. 'How do I help?

Prince could feel the overwhelming emotions before he ever even reached the group, stopping halfway on his trek when the smothering weight of pain and inner turmoil sent him crashing to the ground. ~Azelf!~ his mind screamed for the Legend. ~What's happening?! Why does it hurt so much?~ The Ralts felt like he was dying and didn't know how to stop it. In his pain the small psychic type curled in on himself and began to weep openly, begging to any Legend that would listen for it all to go away.

He prayed that all of this was just a bad dream and that with a gentle push he would awaken from the terrible nightmare that was his life.

((I won't know exactly what to have them do until after next round, Sofia is too gentle to understand and Prince is too weak to get there. Ciana has pmed me the end result but I'm not entirely sure how much longer it will play out in RP before reaching it so this was all I could think of for now.))
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Amity Square | Late Noon | 29

She was dead.

Anne was dead.

His Annie was dead.

He mouthed the words to himself, giant eyes dripping tears fixed on the gruesome sight of the dead child in front of him.  He had not managed a single sound since finding her body--his shock and anguish was so great that his voice had deserted him.

Annie...

Martin was supposed to be able to take care of her... he knew the Lucario would never have left her side so how did she die!?

... Die... dead... gone... she was gone...

Her father was gone, too...

Why?  Why why why why why?  Why this?  Hadn't normal, everyday life been full off enough sufferings?  Why this apocalypse?  Why all this death?

Where was the god little Annie had so faithfully prayed to every Sunday? When she'd put on her cute little Sunday dress and skipped to Sunday school, Oliver on her shoulder and her father at her side, had the god ever cared?

Did he even realize such a precious creature had existed?

... If he had, why would he have let her die?

The Chimchar didn't move when Sofia entered the clearing.  He was aware that she was there, but it was a foggy awareness, as if he knew but the part of his brain that filed information under "important" or "unimportant" wasn't sure where to put it.

His breath hitched as a sob worked its way through, mouth moving as he tried to voice the torment inside, as if that could expel it from him.  Or even reveal everything to be a nightmare, hallucination, anything but real.

Something moved out of the corner of his eye, and he flinched, eyes moving to follow it; he just barely spotted Caine slipping out of sight.

He bolted forward after him, terror and grief threatening to choke him.

He wouldn't let anyone else be gone the way Anne and her father were.

(OOC: I'd like to ask everyone not to follow them, as what needs to happen can only happen when Caine and Oliver are alone.)

little fairy

Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Amity Square || Late Noon || 19

Dear Father...

Following after Sofia had not been hard, and so Azelf quickly found his way onto the horrible scene that the young Chimchar had already witnessed.  The young ones eyes were full of horror and numbness, and Azelf hoped desperately that this was not someone he had known.

Glancing at the corpse, he shuddered deeply.  A human child.  What was this world coming too...

Staring at what was left of her, he felt bile rise in the back of his throat; he had never forgotten that little girl who would annually visit him, and to think she may have met the same fate...

For once, he was hoping her aging body had run its years out.  Better she die as an old woman in her home with her family surrounding her, than be torn to shreds like this...

Azelf!

He gasped, frozen for a moment at the sheer terror in Prince's mental voice.  Regaining his wits, he wasted no time in bolting back to the Ralts.  

What's happening?! Why does it hurt so much?

The little fairy reached the shivering ball that was his friend very quickly, dropping down to his knees next to the boy and taking the sobbing Prince into his arms as he tried to soothe him.  

It's okay... I'm here; it's going to be okay...

He needed to get Prince out of here.  The negativity was far too much for him.  For all Azelf knew, helping him over to where the grieving Chimchar was could actually kill him.

Azelf carefully adjusted his grip on the boy and shifted him in his arms, using his psychic power to relieve the burden of the small creature's weight but maintaining physical contact in the hopes that it would help.  Without another word, he hurried back the way they'd come, hoping that putting distance between the horrible scene and Prince would help him recover.

(I hope that's okay; Phoenix; since the request is not to follow Caine and Oliver, I needed to get away before spotting them leaving. Tending to Prince was not only the best way to do that, but since I've grown deeply attached to him, it only makes sense that I'd want to go to him after he screamed for me. Plus I also figured it'd help to get Prince away from the area, but with him in such a state, I doubt he could even move, so I needed to do it myself; I can edit if you have any problems with any of this.)

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:13 am