Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Suicune
Kaze
Min
7 posters

The CELESTIC Team

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

The CELESTIC Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The CELESTIC Team

Post by Kaze Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Celestic town|Early Noon (6)

Pounamu twitches a folded wing irritably.
    A noise prickls his sensitive ears and he unfolds his wings.
    This place was a very poor cave.
    It was far too cold.
    The golbat lets loose an interrogative attack squeak to alert the new comer and drops from the ceiling.
    The ice is cold on his feet and it prickles his jade skin but Pounamu draws himself up with the blood of a thousand warrior ancestors flowing through him and sticks out his charcoal colored tongue. His eyes roll back intimidatingly.
    "He!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:22 pm

((OOC: I'm sorry, skip me. I'm very busy and wouldn't have time to post.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Celestic Town | Noon (2)

No one appeared to reply, and so Zoke quietly stepped in. The place was awfully icy, but it was better than being out in the hail. At least he could try to find somewhere he could hide, and maybe the building wasn't completely icy.

"H-Hello? Please, is anyone here? I-I'm cold, and I need shelter. May I please rest here?"

A quiet creak came from above, and then several groans from other areas of the building. There was no surprise to Zoke that a building this ravaged from the cold, and age, that it would creak and groan, but it still scared Zoke. He quickly looked around, expecting to see an infected, though luckily no such creature was anywhere, or at least, none that he could see.

Suddenly, a large Golbat dropped from the ceiling. "He!!" was all that it said, which terrified Zoke. It was the scariest thing he had ever seen, other than the infected.

Last edited by Li Syaoran on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Celestic Town||Early Noon|13

“Do not reply; Let us only see who it is. You know he may draw the Glalie’s attention, and if that icy horror finds me I will have to haul ass. Take the berries; I will lead. As we go, do not speak--stealth is important.”

Shaka lowered the berries with his tail towards Narron, who quickly sent out several vines to grab the berries, and tightly wrapped them around them, so that he would not drop them.

Narron wondered why they could not reveal their presence to the Pokémon, then realized that it could easily be an infected, who retained most of it's mind, or, as Shaka had mentioned, the Glalie could easily return.

Walking silently down the small corridor that led to the stairs to the ground, Narron checked every few seconds to make sure that Shaka was there, a soft creak came from the ground, which caused Narron to stop. What if the Pokémon had heard them. At the sound of other creaks and groans from the building, Narron continued, hoping that whatever was down there would think it was just one of the groans that escaped the building.

Making it to the stairs, Narron peeked his head down, just enough to see what was there. A young Squirtle stood, looking in fear. It almost slipped from the icy ground, then found its balance and looked around. It looked frightened, but Narron decided to stay silent, as Shaka had wanted. Narron was in no position to get into a fight with Shaka. He may need him to survive, and Shaka may need him. Also, Shaka looked more powerful than Narron felt, and didn't want to take the chance. In this world, an argument could lead to death.

The small Squirtle began walking again, this time toward the kitchen, which slightly angered Narron. If they were not going to meet with the Squirtle, then they would not be able to enter the kitchen. Narron did not want to be noticed by the Squirtle anymore, knowing that it would mean they would have to carry more food, take care of someone extra. it would be deadly enough taking care of themselves, but with an extra person, it would be tougher. Not to mention, they wouldn't have any extra protection with this ally, it looked terrified of everything. A complete coward. There were times when cowardice was needed, but this Squirtle would be cowardly constantly.

"Dumb ass, this isn't a world where you can be terrified of everything. you have to have some courage, you can't be terrified of every sound, of everything. Ridiculous." Thought Narron.

Suddenly, a Pokémon dropped from the roof, which caught Narron by surprise. He almost screamed in fright. "He!!" it shouted at the Squirtle. Narron watched the scene down on the ground, wondering what would happen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Celestic Town/Early noon(16)

The Glalie started to pounder what could've made this Hail, he coudldn't remember all the Pokemon that could learn Hail, but he did remembered, by how obvious it was, the main target could've been an Ice type...but that still answered too little. He headed outside the cave and tried to think on an answer...the only reliable answer would await where everyone was.

At the Pokemon Center. Zerative decided to make a new visit to the Pokemon Center. To see if there were any frozen unfinished business. Soon his suspicions confirmed, he heard shouting and screaming...There are people in the Pokemon Center. Let's not give the cold shoulder to these people...But certainly a cold welcome will be satisfying. An arrogant smirk spreaded through the Glalie's face, he will have fun freezing them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:31 am

Celestic Town Pokémon Center || Noon | 11

After Narron accepted the berries, Shaka floated back to the icy staircase cautiously. It was a straightforward set of steps, bending sharply only once as it leads back down to the main lobby at the far left side. After coming to the turn, he stays within the shadows of the meager light and stares down into the large room. The staircase is placed at a good angle, where its wide opening reveals the lobby entrance and most of the room itself while giving him good cover of the situation.

He watches as an anxious blue turtle steps into the dark and iced place. Again it asks for residence, further irritating the instinctively driven mouse with its noise. It looks terrified by the darkness, by the old and frozen foundation, and takes nervous steps towards the front end of the Center--where the food storage could be. It staggers back in fear, though, when something dives down from the ceiling. Shaka’s eyes detected it rather easily when he looked into the room, but he became highly curious as it squeaked out, flipped down and unfolded its wings. It was a large, green Golbat, with a stature that befitted its prowess as it stared down at the small reptile. Its slick black tongue lolls from its gaping mouth, its eyes rolling back in a show of pure intimidation. The simple outcry it gives even makes the sturdy Raichu flinch a little. “He!”

From the stairs' vantage point just behind the Golbat’s line of sight, he could easily dart out, land a hit and take the Squirtle to safety. But at the same time, he is pleased by the mighty bat’s potential and disgusted by the weakness of the turtle. It looks strong, and he looks weak. Although it is important to remember that Golbats drink blood to survive--and it is probably going to satisfy itself with the little victim’s blood--he still bears some small manner of respect for it. It's possibly due to his half-Weavile heritage, but that is just a stray thought whispering through his reality-attentive mind.

This is a serious matter. So many things could go wrong in this situation--and it has persisted in his thoughts that the Glalie surely would have heard the shout of the Golbat, and the whining of the Squirtle.If it did hear their noise, and it notices me again....then maybe we could get all four of us together against it! The idea may just work! If this Golbat has the intelligence it looks to has, then maybe Shaka and Narron can take advantage of the situation. He turns around to the Bulbasaur, raises up a finger, and silently mouths the word 'wait' before returning his look forward, ready to react to the unraveling situation. Since they are still in the darkness, he may be able to avoid detection for a while longer--he doubts that will work, though, with such a noisy and jumpy young turtle--but he has to see what will happen before he makes an action.

Besides, there is always the option of using the bat and turtle as a distraction if the plan fails.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (7)

The thing that had disturbed his sleep, a squirtle by the looks of it, cowers but does not attack and does not run.
    Satisfied that he is being feared the golbat flares it's wings wide and summons forth a deep sonorous cry from deep in his throat.
    "You, who dares disturb my rest, time to sleep yourself. Sleep, sleep and be safe." He hums, his voice sounding a lot more agreeable when he is using the move.

((Pounamu used Hypnosis.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Celestic Town | Noon (3)

Zoke looked at the Golbat which was in front of him, terrified. Too terrified to fight, scream or even run. His legs wouldn't obey him.

"You, who dares disturb my rest, time to sleep yourself. Sleep, sleep and be safe."

Zoke heard the Golbat command him, but halfway through, he became dizzy, the words were harder to hear, everything was spinning, and he felt tired. His legs were too weak, and he felt like dropping, which after several seconds, he did. Collapsing on the ground, everything went black.

As he dropped, he saw a flash colour in the corner of the corridor, but unable to talk, look around towards it, or even focus on it, it sunk to the back of his mind, as the only thought that now surfaced was sleep. Sleep! Sleep! Darkness consumed him as he closed his eyes, sunk into his shell, and let go of all of his fears. He was soft asleep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:55 pm

[b]Celestic Town||Early Noon|14[/b

Narron watched the turtle as it looked at the Golbat, only seemed to grow more intimidating. A claw shot up in front of him, and Narron saw Shakas lips mouth the word Wait.

The Golbat began talking, and appeared to command the Squirtle to do as it wished. It told him to sleep, clearly using hypnosis, as the Squirtle began to look drowsy, then collapsed and pulled itself into his shell.

On the bright side, at least theres a distraction to kill the Glalie, with it trying to kill that turtle, he can slice at it with his Razor Leaves, and then Tackle. Hopefully it would be stunned by then, and he would have a chance to wrap it up in vines, while it was tied up, and wide awake, he would slowly and painfully kill, leaves sluicing in one place ripping open the closed flesh.

He would crush the bones himself. No mercy for the infected. They didn't have mercy for his beloved Chikorita. She had never had a name, and had not liven long enough to choose one, because of one infected. He would enjoy every single piece of pain he inflicted upon the animal. While he was normally a kind-hearted Pokémon, always trying to be friendly, he was filled with rage and hate for the infected. If he wasn't being hunted by the Glalie, a Flareon and a Glaceon at once, then he would have killed one of them, giving him the chance he needed against the other two.

He had the urge to help the Squirtle, but if he was able to use it, then he needed it how it was. Hopefully, it would not get hurt, but sometimes, there is a cost. He had to clean up this world as much as he could. If it meant one innocent life, for many innocent lives, then who was he to short-change the world. If he could kill the Glalie and save the Squirtle, it would be better, but the Glalie was his main priority, not the Squirtle. The Squirtle was a simple tool till later. Once this was over it would be different, but till then, there was a poisoned snack for the Glalie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Celestic Town/Noon(17)

Zerative floated inside of the Pokemon Center once more. He looked inside and it was still the frozen beauty he left. But soon he could feel somethings strange...there were some heat signatures around. He moved closer to it and saw a Golbat and a Squirtle...nothing much.

He ignored them and moved towards the other group...he approached them from behind and, what a surprise he had. He didn't even cared for these two morons, and he even called uppon their attention. Well, well. What a surprise. I would think both of you would be dead already, guess you are unlucky enough to be still alive. Fortunatelly for you two I need you both alive. There has been a new intruder uppon this city. If I find it any where near Nora you will pay as well. Besides the Squirtle and the Golbat have you seen anyone anywhere in this city? his eyes were frozen on both of the pokemon. He didn't moved them from the Raichu and the Bulbasaur, any attempt of confrontation or running would prove dangerous for these two. From his horns two beams of cold energy connected together forming a small ball of energy indicating he was more than ready to attack in case anyone would try something stupid.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Celestic Town Pokémon Center || Noon | 12

Shaka watched as the Golbat speaks with a deep, resonating voice to the little turtle. “You, who dares disturb my rest, time to sleep yourself. Sleep, sleep and be safe.” The Squirtle looks up with immobile terror at him, beginning to tumble halfway through the comforting voice of which Shaka easily identifies as Hypnosis. As the utterance ends, the turtle’s legs fall out from under him and drops into sleep. It tucks itself into its shell, rendered totally asleep.

Shaka merely folds his arms in amusement. While it may be cruel considering the Squirtle will soon be drained of almost all of its blood, his sadistic humor will not let the situation go. At least that means a strong and mighty Golbat will live on. A smirk grows, as Shaka begins to slowly float down the rest of the dark staircase’s steps. But as soon as he starts, he freezes up and darts back into the darkness. There, at the entrance, hovers the cold horror that nearly killed him before. His heart beats fast, as his mind demands that he makes for a mad retreat back up the stairs. He does not, though; the Bulbasaur, as much as Shaka does not want to risk his neck for him, will need his help. Narron would be too slow to flee when the Glalie attacks. Then, the Glalie notices them. Shaka’s cheek pouches spark with high-voltage electricity, but he makes sure not to do it too much for fear of expending all of it again.

The Raichu is struck with a strange mix of indignation and amazement as the Glalie completely ignores the Golbat and Squirtle. He moves right around the pair, going around the back of the Golbat as it floats towards Shaka and his companion. His cheeks spark even more. While he glares spitefully at him, Shaka floats backwards towards the steps, his sparks flickering in the darkness as he nears them. When the Glalie begins to speak to them, he stops moving back. Why the distortion am I stopping?! He mentally scolds himself, as he simply listens to his foe’s words. His cheeks still spark with a little bit of electricity, but it slowly dissipates as his astonishment grows from the icy being’s words.

“Well, well. What s surprise. I would think both of you would be dead already, guess you are unlucky enough to be still alive. Fortunately for you two I need you both alive. There has been a new intruder upon this city. If I find it any where near Nora you will pay as well.” The black, straight horns on the Glalie’s forehead emanate with cold energy, and two sparking tendrils arc between them to form into a sphere of an Ice Beam. Looks like a wrong answer will be deadly, the Raichu troubles, in between his thoughts of amazement towards the Glalie’s actions. “Besides the Squirtle and the Golbat have you seen anyone anywhere in this city?”

Yeah, I’m going to need a second to process what just happened. So the infected ice monster just comes on up to them, jokes about them still being alive, and then gives them a do-or-die mission? Not to mention it interrogates them for information about other people in this town? This thing is even smarter than Shaka assumed it to already be.

He can already assume that this Nora character is probably in the Glalie’s cave. Looking down to Narron to make sure he is not going to pull anything to tick off the Glalie, Shaka gives his answers. It is very unpleasant to look at those veinous, corrupted purple eyes, but Shaka remains naturally calm and reserved as he speaks. “So you are putting us on a hunt, and in return you will not turn us into ice blocks? Now, I assume you intend for us to kill the Pokémon in question--“ Shaka puts a sharp finger to his lower jaw, thinking of the consequences of such an action. If this thing is not Undead or Infected, then he would have no qualms putting it out of its misery. But if it is Living....he has to take the risk, or die. He takes away his hand, and merely shrugs off his concern. “--it sounds like a deal. Either them or us, anyways. And as for anyone else in this town, I have only come here recently. If you mean someone was here before, then I have not seen them.” Shaka cannot help but bother mentally at the Golbat and Squirte, especially the Golbat. Is it going to try and attack the Glalie from behind? He will not be able to help if that happens, so he really hopes that he does not strike.

((OOC: oAo I’m sorry that it took this long to get to posting this. The last few days were a little crazy for me.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (8)

The tiny turtle pokemon drops to the ground as his hypnotic suggestion takes hold and the golbat perches on it's back, it's two toed feet perfect for gripping the protective shell and Pounamu dips his head to drink.
    The blood is warm and, most importantly, pure.
    He only siphons off a quick meal, well aware that feeding made him vunerable, before licking the tiny puncture wound.
    His saliva would help it to heal and when the squirtle awoke the pinprick marks would have faded to almost invisibility, leaving the whole experience a dream-like blur.

The matter of his hunger sorted Pounamu wonders what to do with the squirtle. Leaving it at the doorway is no doubt an invitation to all kinds of unwanted guests.
    Gripping the shell Pounamu takes flight and drops the squirtle in an abandoned corner. A snack for later.
    Then he sweeps his gaze across the nearby area.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Celestic Town|Noon(3)

The infected frost ghost floated nearby the Pokemon Center. She had spotted another ice Pokemon float into the building, it was the other evolution of her previous form, Snorunt. Friend? Or foe? Eleanora didn't know. A Squirtle now stood at the doorway, and the Froslass quickly hid. Did they see her? They couldn't have. Eleanora could hear talking. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were speaking to each other.

Her ghost body was beginning to shake. This was starting to become interesting and exciting. A thought suddenly came to her mind. Would these Pokemon like hide and seek? Eleanora giggled to herself and fired an ice beam near the Pokemon Center. She giggled again and floated off to find a better hiding place behind a nearby abandoned house.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Celestic Town | Noon (4)

Sleep. So much beautiful sleep. Not much for a while. No sleep. Finally asleep. Calming. A tingle. Shell is tingling. Feeling weaker. Moving. Flying. Falling. Sleeping. Resting. Darkness. Monsters. Terrifying. Memories of life. Of danger. Of scary monsters. Sleep.

((OoC:Sorry for such short post, not much I can do when asleep))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Celestic Town||Early Noon|15

The Golbat began to drink the blood of the Squirtle. Narron tensed, ready to attack to save the Squirtle. It may be weak, but it shouldn't die. Not asleep. Not like his love. A small anger burned in Narron. When it drank, Narron could attack, but it stopped very quickly once it had begun drinking. Narron watched as the Golbat moved the Squirtle to a small, shadowy corner, where it would not be seen by anyone without looking for it. Without knowing that it is there, and searching in the shadows.

Suddenly, the Glalie floats up, ignoring the others, and moving to them. It threatened them. Find the intruder other than the Squirtle, Golbat, and themselves -no doubt the being creating hail- and kill it, or they will get killed. Narron tensed, ready to strike, but then Shaka began to speak:

“So you are putting us on a hunt, and in return you will not turn us into ice blocks? Now, I assume you intend for us to kill the Pokémon in question, it sounds like a deal. Either them or us, anyways. And as for anyone else in this town, I have only come here recently. If you mean someone was here before, then I have not seen them.”

Narron could not understand the way that Shaka had just... accepted the deal. The two of them were not bounty hunters, and they certainly were not going to help an infected. Or, at least, Narron wasn't. He took a deep breath, and then calmly said:

"Sure, we-the Pokémon you just tried to kill earlier-will help you find and kill an intruder in the city, because you are worried that it might do something to this Nora. Oh wait, no, we won't, or, I won't."

He shot out a Vine Whip at the Pokémon, and then several Razor Leaves. More Vines and Leaves. He attempted to use his Leech Life, which had little to no effect, as the being was already dead, there was no life to leech on to and absorb. Slamming into it with a Tackle, Narron screamed at the Glalie. The sleeping of the Squirtle and the Golbat using it for supplement made him flashback to his old team. His loves death. She died while asleep as an infected ate her. It's Sleep Powder keeping her asleep. It ate her for food. And Narron had hated infected more than he ever thought he could.

"I WILL NEVER HELP YOU DISGUSTING MURDERERS! YOU KILLED MY LOVE! YOU ARE ALL THE SAME YOU ANIMALS! DIE DIE DIE!"

Anger rushed through him and he went crazy. He began attacking everything. Razor Leaves sliced the Glalie up. Soon it had been sliced into many pieces. It was dead, but his anger was not. It till consumed him. He continued attacking. Not just the Glalie, but everything. He ran at Shaka and tackled him, then he used Vine Whip towards Shaka trying to throw him down the stairs. Another infected. A Golbat. He killed the infected Glalie, now he was trying to hurt the Raichu, but the infected Golbat needed to be hurt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Celestic Town Pokémon Center || Noon | 13

After Narron launched out from behind him, Shaka demanded he stop. “What are you doing, you idiot?! You are too--“

His mouth stays agape, appalled as Narron launches a relentless volley of Razor Leaves at the Glalie while lashing at it with Vine Whips. To his utter shock, the barrage is enough to disorient the Glalie and halt its charged Ice Beam. The Bulbasaur goes into a frenzy, his attack still not ceasing. The ice-horror is disoriented, giving him the chance to knock it over with a strong tackle. Just as soon as he starts, though, he stops, turning to glare at the Golbat, the Squirtle, and then to Shaka. The electric mouse can easily see what is going through the Bulbasaur’s mind, and it is far from good. Narron voices his rage in a loud outcry. “I WILL NEVER HELP YOU DISGUSTING MURDERERS! YOU KILLED MY LOVE! YOU ARE ALL THE SAME YOU ANIMALS! DIE DIE DIE!” With a surprising speed Narron launches right up the stairs and intercepts Shaka mid-hover with a Tackle. But he reacts quickly, using the momentum to slip out from the ramming and help levitate him out of harm’s way. As he flies past him and down the stairs, Narron also tries to also ensnare Shaka to try and hurl him violently to the ground floor. But he darts just out of his reach. Over the icy floor he flies, making sure that he is far enough away to allow him time to react to another attack. He turns around to see the Bulbasaur starting to rampage towards the Golbat. Behind the bat, in the shadows, lies the Squirtle. At least he is safe.

Almost as if tempting him, the bag still bounces in the grip of one of Narron’s vines. He growls deeply, considering just how much he wants those berries back. Those are my berries, traitor!

Without any other thoughts on his own part, he flies towards the Bulbasaur and launches a strong Thunderbolt. It strikes and disperses on his side, paralyzing him for long enough to allow Shaka to pry the berry bag from his grip with his tail and get away. Knowing full well that Narron will turn his rage to him again, he heads towards the entrance. The hail still patters outside, and he thought he even saw someone strike an attack near the entrance and then disappear, but he has to get away if the Bulbasaur attacks again. He whirls around, and hisses at Narron. “What in the distortion is wrong with you, Narron?!” A sneer accompanies his indignation. “I should have listened to my instincts--trusting you was a bad idea.”

Within only a moment he has cleared the door and disappeared from view. He hovers above the Pokémon center for a moment, the hail pattering on his head irritatingly. It is not too bad right now, but it may begin to hurt if he stays out in it for too long. In the distance he can see the cave that the Glalie used to call home. No, it’s too iced over. As he browses his eyes above the cliff face that the cave is dug into, he sees a large house. It looks rather intact, so it may make for a good home. After checking around to make sure that whatever being had caused the random ice attack earlier was not within sight, he hovers down the stairs next to the Pokémon center. Across the long field and past the shrine he goes, making his way to the structure. At reaching the cave he shoots upwards, hovering just above the rocky ridge and landing on all fours at reaching the top. After giving another suspicious look around, he cautiously pads towards the structure. He only hopes there are no Undead in here--that is the last thing he wants to deal with right now.

((OOC: Got permission to shock Narron and take the berry bag back :3))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (9)

It's the feeling of the displaced air that alerts Pounamu to the attack.
    Instantly the golbat leaps straight up into the air to dodge, flaring his wings at the last second to keep him upright then flapping to stay airborne.
    A challenge!
    The golbat bares his fangs at the intruder.
    He has fed and rested even if he was disturbed early and more then willing to take on an attack.
    The creature seems a bit small for an attacker though...
    Pounamu sends a flare of energy along from the edges of his wings in a Air Slash attack he aims just in front of the grass type to block any lashing vines and break any approaching leaves before crying out at a dizzying pitch with his Confuse Ray.
    The grass type staggers.
    A hit!
    Pounamu follows up his initial cry with the deeper cry of his hypnotizing voice.
    When the red eyes close Pounamu lands again, closes his feet around the awkwardly shaped bulb and drops it near the other pokemon it had put to sleep which was just now starting to stir.

((OOC: Permission to sedate Narron by Hypnosis given by LilSyaoran))

Last edited by Kaze on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added OOC note)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:38 am

((OOC: I'm very sorry, I must skip. I'm VERY busy this week and I don't have the time to post. Sorry!:c))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Celestic Town | Noon (5)

Crash! Bang! Screaming. Zoke could hear fighting, someone shouting, the words were indistinct while asleep, but he was slowly awaking. As everything died down, Zoke once more heard the calming voice used by the Golbat. Hypnosis. Luckily, while he was waking, ever so slowly, he was still half asleep, and so the effects of Hypnosis did nothing to him.

Something landed near him. He could not see nor feel it, but he heard the collapse of something hitting the floor. It was beside him. It disturbed him. Whatever it was, with it asleep, the fighting had softened, there was no longer any shouting, and it did not sound like there was any fighting going on. Whatever was beside him was what had caused the fighting apparently, and with it asleep, the fighting had eased.

Zoke shook slightly, a cold shiver from the chilling wind outside, the hail was still pattering, which was starting to annoy Zoke. He was a water type, but hail was annoying. He decided that when he awoke he would avoid the sleeping being, and try to get as far away from it as possible. For all he knew it was an infected, and he did not want to deal with those. He did not like confrontation, as the last battle he fought, he gained his scar on his stomach.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:39 pm

celestic town - noon - 1

I had first come to Celestic Town because I knew of the grand and historic background this vicinity held, celebrating the Sinnoh Legends for the beginning of time and space. Of course, I only knew of the folklore and those who have spoken of it. Actually coming to the shrines and monuments themselves? That, in all shortness, would be a miracle, especially for myself. My days in the white washed lab robbed me of having any sort interaction with the outside world, and I wasn't prepared for the colors that I had seen.

Relying solely on auras and my ability for sounds to make colors appear is a difficult task at first: the one thing I had to become accustomed to was differentiating what was a solid obstacle compared to what was an organic being. Buildings and the like had auras that were stock still, static, not moving a single inch. Living, breathing people, on the other hand, contained auras that were vibrant, constantly vibrating and reverberating with life. With my synesthesia disorder, if I can't sense a person's aura, I can surely sense their voices, which all seemed to range in color depending on the individual.

I had given up seeing with my physical eye long ago, so I'm all for solving the small technical issue and going on with life! Just entering through the eastern entrance into Celestic Town, I can sense that the infected Pokemon have already gotten to this rural town. No matter. I crouch down, placing my fore paw on the cold earth, feeling vibrations in the near distance. Survivors? Could it be? Could I dare to hope to finally see life outside of the lab experiments? I stand up from my position with a new pep in my step, sticking close to the outer rocky walls of this broken town. Dark green waves of wings flapping caught my ears, and if I perked my head appendages upward I could feel the auras of others nearby.

Glory be and the Legends be praised! There indeed were others! I scurried closer to the building that they were in, slowing down as I neared the wall. By now their auras were more distinguishable; there was a small, slightly circular body with a tail, and its bright purple and jagged lines of shuffling around were a bit of an eyesore. There was another Pokemon, flapping its wings as it landed on the ground, the same one that had created the dark green waves from before. There was another one, but with near to no movement at all, I couldn't full categorize anything of that Pokemon. Huh! I entered through the building's front door, waving a paw as I looked at their auras, which basically looked like silhouettes of each being. "Hi there!" I say with enthusiasm, grinning brightly. What a miracle it was to find so many breathing bodies! "I'm Shirley, pleased to see you!" Kinda odd of me to say that with my eyes closed, but no matter, right?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Skip me please, just say something like I fell asleep after trying to get the food back
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (10)

All nearby threats satifactorily dealt with Pounamu folds his wings in again as he perches on the ceiling.
    "Hi there!"
    Pounamu pricks up one of his pointed ears at the sound and sticks out his forked tongue.
    This thing is familiar, he has seen their kind often in the darkened caves of his hallowed home and they were often warriors to rival his own tribe.
    The great golbat takes flight again, landing behind the Riolu.
    "I'm Shirley, pleased to see you!" it says.
    It doesn't seem too threatening...
    Pounamu sniffs around the newcomer. It's eyes were strange and the golbat didn't trust that.
    The golbat flares out his wings suddenly, causing sudden crossbreezes to scuttle across the flor and scatter te remains of the bulbasaur's grass attacks.
    "I am Cheif Pounamu of the Coronet tribe, warrior and leader of my people." He booms impressively.
    "Why have you come here?"
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Skip the Riolu for now, the issue is being settled by PM.

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:56 am

((OOC: ;A; Fffff I am having a terrible writer's block. Please skip me.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue May 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (11)

Rangitira Pounamu struts up and down the icy floor, flaring his wings out impressively.
    If it weren't for the steely look in his eyes and the deep emerald spirals of his tattoos the action would look ridiculous.
    Suddenly he stops and flares his wings out to his sides.
    The long and complex phrase he screeches out it unintelligible but he helpfully paraphrases it.
    "I am chief Pounamu. Coronet is my mountain and Zubat is my tribe. Who hear owns this land that I might bargain for it's usage? Who here calls themselves leader?! For if there is no-one here to claim kinship with this land then I hereby claim it, for me and my people."
    The cry echoes around the building.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:09 am