Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Suicune
Kaze
Min
7 posters

The CELESTIC Team

Anonymous

The CELESTIC Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The CELESTIC Team

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Celestic Town | Noon (6)

Slowly waking from his sleep, Zoke poked his head out of his shell. Colours and shapes were all blurred, making the world round him impossible to tell apart. What was what? Where was everyone? Sounds led his eyes towards a green blob, smeared with grey, the walls colours were blurred over what he guessed was the Golbat which had sent him to sleep. A small speck of blue was past the Golbat, and it appeared to Zoke as if the Golbat was shouting at something.

He knew it was the Golbat's voice, it had just sent him to his sleep, it was the last thing he heard in his waking time, though sounds had drifted to his head while he slept. He would not forget that terrifying voice-which he believed would kill him-easily.

"Zutat...usan...kispip"

Zoke couldn't figure out what was being said, his senses all confused, being forced so deeply into sleep, but at least his vision was returning to normal. The sounds were still blurred together, he couldn't tell one word from the other, and only picked out sounds of the Golbat's speech.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Celestic Town||Early Noon|16

As Narron slept, the rage weakened, drifted from him. The sounds slightly angered him, he was sleeping and sounds disturbed his peace. As he slept, he drifted from slight conciousness, to deep sleep.

Eventually, he would wake, but with his rage gone, he was unsure what he would do. He had attacked in a fit of rage, and now there would be no chance they would trust him. Why would they?

((OoC:Not much I can do with him asleep, without copying my response for Zoke, sorry for the short post.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 11:48 pm

((OOC: I am sorry for delaying the team oAo I was trying to wait for Zekrom to team switch me. Please skip me.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat May 12, 2012 2:34 am

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (12)

That said and his cry echoing through the buildings with no protest the golbat flaps outside.
    The sun is painfully bright on his skin.
    "Gods of the sky and gods of the sun, who have robbed me of people and my mana, do you dare to defy my will any longer?!"
    He calls with his eyes closed.
    "Do you wish me to suffer further before my honour is restored? I claim this land as my land, through peacetimes and war, from the start of the soothing night until it's end, I will protect it and all those who dwell here."
    The vast unbroken skies swallow his words.

((OOC: I really can't get into his character so I'm opting to kill Pounamu off))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 12:27 am

Skip please, having a really bad time thinking for my characters.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Celestic Town Pokémon Center || Noon | 14

Just before he enters the building, a noise seizes his attention. Back in the direction of the Pokémon Center, he thought he could hear a voice. It sounded clear and optimistic, not the sort of voice he would expect from any of the other Pokémon that were back there. It is followed up by a screeching introduction, which is so noisome he could hear it clearly even from all the way at the other side of the town. Its owner proclaims itself as “chief Ponamu”, of the mountain of Coronet. There is no doubt that it is the golbat, as it declared its clan being “Zubat”. Shaka lands on the snow and hail-ridden ground, and wavers his long tail in annoyance. That fool is going to bring every Undead in the vicinity close to them if he keeps shouting like that! He seems to want a challenger, someone who rules this territory. Quietly, the raichu chuckles to himself. “Well, poor old Frostface was the original owner. It is quite sad, really.” He did quite honestly miss the glalie, even though he was a demanding and dangerous monster. But at least he does not have to worry about him anymore, thanks to that crazed bulbasaur Narron.

He might as well tell that golbat about the former owner, even though it may only feed his boisterous ego. Looking back to the tall, rather stable house that he was originally planning on entering, Shaka gives a low growl. He might as well correct this golbat before he attracts something worse than a normal Undead.

Shaka goes into a gradual sprint towards the ridge, before leaping straight off and suspending into a high hover. As he speeds towards the Pokécenter, he puts on his best stolid expression. He hovers around the structure, reaching the other side and landing at the side of the entrance. He pads inside, to see a strange, deep blue creature--a riolu? Whatever; he does not have time for introductions. Unlike a certain golbat. Even though the bat is imposing with its wings flared out and its maw wide, Shaka lands in front of him with a firm glare with all fours out in a passive posture. “If you are looking for the person who once owned this territory, that would be the horribly mangled Glalie.” He crosses his arms and floats upwards, his disposition turning to one of annoyance. “There is no other leader to this place, and I assume you want to make this your territory? Go ahead.” He stares into the Golbat’s eyes, and continues. “You say that you will protect us all, and there is no denying your zeal. But my trust will only be earned in time, good chief Ponamu.”

((OOC--Sorry if rushed a little; there is a thunderstorm coming :<))
    Magmortar
    Magmortar
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Magmortar Wed May 16, 2012 5:39 pm

The Magmortar lifted her head as she heard a heartbroken cry, coming from the small town nearby. The fire harbinger had collapsed on the charred mountainside- a blackened crag, devoid of any life after she had arrived, which was once green, teeming with tall evergreens and wild grasses.
    But now she heard voices...voices!
    Maybe...they can help me...
    The Magmortar pulled herself up, roaring weakly in pain , her torn voice echoing through the town. Her discolored body flickered with her effort, her tails' flame barely alight.

Her tread heavy, she followed the sounds, her bloodshot eyes locking on two creatures near the human structures.
    "Cold..." she groaned, stumbling towards them, her claw outstretched.
    "Please...he-" her cry turned to a choking, gurgling gag as a magma-like bile streamed from her mouth, pooling on the ground with a loud hiss as it ate into the concrete.
    The air filled with the stench of burning flesh and sulfur as she drew closer, her eyes pleading with them.

(I am sorry to arrive early...I may not be able to post later, so permission was given to post now...my next turn will be taken after the Shirley the Riolu...)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed May 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (13)

Pounamu flares his wings proudly, glad his speech has been well recognized.
    "If you are looking for the person who once owned this territory, that would be the horribly mangled Glalie."
    So this was a land without a chief, the land needed a chief to still the great land spirits.
    The electric type before him, apparent from the deep hues of it's fur, is some form of warrior of this lands, as is clear from the strength in his gaze.
    “There is no other leader to this place, and I assume you want to make this your territory? Go ahead.”
    Pouamu is pleased. While the remainder of his people have gone there is still honor in these parts. It will be a matter of simply building his might to reclaim the lands of his home.
    “You say that you will protect us all, and there is no denying your zeal. But my trust will only be earned in time, good chief Ponamu.”
    "If trust was so freely given it would not have the worth of greenstone..." It is his habitual reply, learnt at his mothers knee in a friendly darkness. "And if these lands are mine then I am ready to defeat any challengers to me territory."
    The golbat thinks himself no coward.
    Opponents were faced head on with all the strength and cunning that could be mustered against them.
    "Cold..."
    Pounamu turns, the feel of a shimmering heat against his skin.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (7)

Wide awake now, Zoke noticed some odd blue creature, though he wasn't sure exactly what it was. He wanted to go up to it and ask, but he was too scared, the Golbat is there, and it is again yelling. Zoke was about to ask him to stop yelling, but all that would come to his head, was that if he even tried to,, he would be slaughtered.Along with the blue thing, Zoke also noticed a Raichu, but he did not have much time to focus on that, as suddenly, a voice from behind echoed into the Pokémon Centre.

"Cold.. Please... he-"

With that, gargling, sickening sounds could be heard, and a stinking, burning, rotting smell drifted around. Zoke was going to help the poor creature, till he saw it's size, and that it was vomiting magma. He did not want to go anywhere near it.

Staying against a wall, he called over to it:

"Are, are you all right? Would you like help?"
    Magmortar
    Magmortar
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Magmortar Sat May 19, 2012 3:33 pm

"Are, are you all right? Would you like help?"
    A small voice called out, from a small body. Her gaze fell upon the Squirtle.
    The Magmortars' blood-shot eyes screwed closed as a searing pain started to envelop her from the inside out.
    "Aaaaaaaaarrrgh!" she bellowed, her entire body shuddering as her interior heat cooled.

"It's too cold! I need heat!" the harbinger cried, blood tears streaming from her face as she fell to her knees.
    "HEAT!" An explosion of flames burst from her body as her pain and madness peaked. She roared hungrily as her large claws retracted to reveal enormous canons, raising them to take aim at the survivors.
    "YOU! HELP ME!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (17)

Narron woke with a start as his entire body began to burn. He couldn't figure out what was going on, or what had happened. The last thing he remembered was seeing the Glalie. Then, nothing. Anger bubbled up in his chest when he thought of the Glalie. What had happened to it, and to himself?

Suddenly, Narron was up on his feet, his brain barely registering the fact that the Magmortar which stood in front of them all, had it's arms up, and the claws were retracted. Not good.

"YOU! HELP ME!"

The Magmortar was certainly not happy, and a putrid smell floated in the air. Yuck, Narron felt like throwing up from the stench. Not having time to figure out what the smell was, he quickly replied:

"Help with what?"

He tried to sound calm, but he knew that he didn't, he knew that he sounded scared. He knew the species of this thing, but not whether it was alive or undead, though the smell in the air seemed to suggest that it was most likely undead.

It certainly looked angry, and hurt, but also powerful, one wrong move could set it off and it could attack and kill hem all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Celestic Pokécenter | Noon || 15

“If trust was so freely given it would not have the worth of greenstone.” Trust is like snow; it melts quick under the heat of conflict yet fortifies with the temperance of ice. Shaka smiles slightly, already enjoying this Golbat’s company--he may not trust him too much yet, but he cannot help but give him respect. “And if these lands are mine then I am ready to defeat any challengers to me territory.” He gives a tiny bow to the chieftain, and responds with the words of his clan passed down from his own father. “As Shaka, Youngblood of the Frostclaw Tribe, I may consider your proposal--your alliance-- Ponamu, chieftain of the Zubat tribe of Coronet.

Just as his addressing ends, Shaka hears a weak, groaning voice. It is followed by the sound of ice crushing beneath weighted feet. His eyes creep over his shoulder, and when he realizes what is behind him he spins around, his short fur frilling up on his back. A fusion of fear and aggression has come over him, as he stares at a large, begging undead Magmortar, with vividly purple flesh. It looks to them all, and as it reaches out with its claws it regurgitates a gory deluge of lava. Shaka looks back at the Bulbasaur and Squirtle, who both have arisen from their rest. Ponamu has turned around himself, to look at the monster standing before them. Shaka’s ears flatten against his head, as the Magmortar begs for them to help her. What exactly this Undead is, he does not know--but it is something very bad. There is a prevailing sense of power coming from it, which warns of its true dangerousness. There is no reasoning with it, and possibly no victory over it--he can easily sense it. He floats steadily within the air, not exactly knowing how to act upon the horror in front of them. His head and heart are feeling fresh and full with the prospect of retreat or combat, and he is favoring fleeing right now.

He gives a momentary gaze to Ponamu, the chief Golbat. Somehow, looking at him reminds him of someone--his father. His zealous father, who died in a similar battle, at the hands of this monstrous epidemic. Shaka can tell that he will not back down, and he knows what the proud warrior will do. The Raichu mutters one word within his mind--Cerrus. When the Magmortar bellows, demanding for their aid, it opens up both of its barrel arms and aims them directly towards them all. A faint inner heat distorts the air around it, as it looks to be ready to incinerate them all. The sheer heat exploding from her external fires causes the ceiling’s ice to melt at an incredible rate, and makes the frozen floor around her to form into a puddle.

During the moment of silence before battle, he gives a quick thought as to how they are going to all survive. First, the others must go to safety. He speaks grimly over his back to Narron and the Squirtle, his voice a dark and uncharacteristic monotone. It shows honest concern for them, but sounds much like a command, for the two that might die or become infected at this forbidden horror’s claws. While he does so, he takes the bag of berries and stuffs them into his cloak, wrapping his tail around it to make sure it is secure during the oncoming fight. “Squirtle, Narron. Get to safety. Please do not argue.”

He now readies himself for battle, knowing that he might just not live through this without a severe injury. That does not mean he has given up, though, but against a Harbinger either he or Ponamu may just end up suffering, or worse. But there is no other choice. His cheeks spark, and he floats stably in the air, ready to dodge whatever attack will come his way within a moment’s notice. But out of respect, he waits for Chief Ponamu to make the first move, floating a fair distance from the Golbat but staying at his side. Just as soon as the first flames come, he will try and flank the monster--it is a large opponent, but there is plenty enough space within this lobby for him to avoid getting too close to the Undead.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat May 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (14)

For a moment the Golbat feels bad. This thing is clearly suffering and the iced over environment seems to be physically hurting The fire type.
    “As Shaka, Youngblood of the Frostclaw Tribe, I may consider your proposal--your alliance-- Ponamu, chieftain of the Zubat tribe of Coronet."
    The Raichu is a true warrior then, something that fills Pounamu with the fire of fighting spirit.
    By himself, without warriors at his command, no doubt this magmortar would proceed to rampage through these lands, burning and destroying anything in it's path, yet with a competent ally there is still a chance it might be driven back.
    Pounamu reveals his teeth in a warriors grimace as it screams at them and transforms it's hands into the deadly fighting weapons of it's species.
    There was no time to lose and that was something Shaka understood without the golbat having to tell him.

Cheif Pounamu makes no attempt to try and reason with it or distract it with Hypnosis and the edges of his jade colored wings shine green as he brings them down sharply snd launches a blade of compressed air straight at the Magmortar's arms to try and throw off it's aim before darting to the side and quickly clicking off a confuse ray before trying to dig his teeth into the fiery flesh with a Poison Fang.

His eyes glow with killing intent as he prays to Arceus that at least one of his attacks is effective.
    The heat of the thing on his skin hurt him greatly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (8)

“Squirtle, Narron. Get to safety. Please do not argue.”

Zoke decides that he would listen, till Narron does not move.

"That's not happening, and there won't be an argument about it, so don't worry about us, we're gonna join in."

Zoke feels mortified, He couldn't possibly attack something that was clearly in pain, in fact, he just couldn't attack.

"Maybe we should go, I mean, I'm sure that they can handle him themselves."

He whispers to Narron.

"No, as much as they think they can, they can't, even all of us may not be able to, but we'll have a better chance if we fight together. We are not running, and neither are you, we need you. After all, you're a water type, you have a good advantage against it, although he is clearly more powerful than all of us put together."

"Fine, here we go."

Golbat quickly attacked the Magmortar, several attacks in rapid succession. Following his lead, Zoke closes his eyes, and shoots a small torrent of water at the Magmortar, though he did not put much power into it, fearing he may gain the things attention, and have it attack him.
    Magmortar
    Magmortar
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Magmortar Tue May 22, 2012 1:21 am

"Help with what?" the Bulbasaur asked, its eyes wide with fear. The others began to back up slowly as the temperature began to rise dangrously and the ice around them began to melt. The Magmortar snarled, her stance widening as she prepared to attack.
    She heard the Raichu mutter something to the others, its' sharp eyes on her.
    The harbingers body shudders as she stomps her heavy foot down in an approach towards them.
    "No more...no more..." As she powered her canons, the Golbat made its move. A powerful wind sliced into her arm, just as the flames erupted out of them. The shot went wild, the sheer power behind the flames creating a large hole in the ceiling as it ate through the buildings' structure.
    She roared in anger, her eyes glowing vibrantly a lethal red as she lashed out at the Golbat. Fiery debris flew everywhere as her inner flames erupted, the heat coming off of the beast instantly evaporating any ice or water in the vicinity. She felt a weak sizzling on her side; she turned her enraged gaze towards the small turtle. A sudden flash blinded the harbinger, leaving her head screaming and pulsing in pain.
    "Aaaaaargh!" She roared, madly sweeping her flamethrower around her, blinded and incensed.
    "You WILL help me!"
    "YOU WILL!"
    the harbinger screeched, feeling sharp fangs sink into her shoulder. In an instant, her canon retracted and she slashed at the vicious creature on her, catching the large bats' jaws and ripping him from her tainted flesh.

KILL IT.
    KILL IT.

She cried in rage and agony as her claw forced itself closed, effortlessly crushing the bat in her claw. Bones snapped and the bat let out a frantic shriek, which gave way to a gurgling hiss as its' organs exploded out of its ribcage. Its wings and claws madly batted against her in a futile effort to fight back, but it was too late.

"No...I'm sorry..." She whispered as the blood gushed through her claws and dripped down her long arm.
    Her breath escaped from her lungs ragged, fiery licks dancing in her mouth as she stared at the now dead golbat. Her gaze turned to the others, her eyes brimming with agony.
    I dont' want to kill...I don't want to anymore...she thought frantically, even as she brought the corpse to her mouth, ripping into the small corpse with her jagged teeth and ravaging the flesh.
    I can't...I can't!
    Inside, she struggled and fought to regain control, but there was nothing else the harbinger could do. Nothing would bring back the brave and foolish bat. The monster inside was fed, and it was content...for now. She had a small chance to leave before the hunger came back.

"I'm...sorry..." she groaned, as she retreated sluggishly, the blood of the small creature dripping from her maw.
    "Flee....flee now..." She growled as she staggered back. She retreated from the collapsing building slowly, the air cooling around her as she once again regained control. Ashes and embers flew in the breeze ahead of her, carrying the promise of her wrath. Thick smoke billowed out of the broken building, obscuring the mountain. The stench of death followed her everywhere she went as the undead body burned the corpses of the once-living from within.

Let the smoke and the charred bodies serve as a warning to all...let the venomous ashes rain from the sky...so that they may see what doom awaits them...and pray they flee...before it's too late...

(The contract is now complete...I will take my leave...any of the flame attacks could have hurt the others if it is desired...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 am

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (18)

Narron attacked at the Magmortar, it's purple flesh wad so sickening. Unnatural. Suddenly, flames erupted everywhere. Zoke's water attack had done almost nothing to the creature. Zoke was weak, but Narron knew that Zoke could have done more damage than he had chosen to. Suddenly, fire began climbing Narron's leg and bulb. He was in pain, unable to move. The adrenaline not kicking in quick enough, he collapsed.

"Help... me, please... Zoke. Soak me."

The green turtle looked at him in fear, and began running, not even trying to put Narron out. His type made him extremely weak against the flames that were consuming him. Why. Why had Zoke not helped him. Narron struggled to open his eyes, to see Zoke running out the door as fast as he could.

Narron felt horrified that he had been abandoned so recklessly, and then remembered that it was exactly what he had done. He knew that if he let Zoke leave, then the Squirtle would feel guilt forever, it would believe it was it's fault that they had died. But it wasn't, and Narron knew that.

Even if Zoke had put full power into his attack, it would still not have hurt the Magmortar enough. That didn't mean that the Squirtle was going to get off scot-free though. It could help him, but it wasn't even trying. Narron lay in a heap, as the flames began climbing and covering his entire body. He had lost the Golbat. He didn't even get a chance to save it. It was gone, forever. He felt guilty. If he had just attacked earlier, he may not be in this condition, and Pounamu might not be dead.

"Please... Save me...I'm sorry.... for losing contro-"

Narron lost conciousness, a cloud of fog obscuring his vision, and a deep booming rumble cutting off his hearing. One by one, he felt himself lose his senses. He was not sure of he would ever wake from this sleep. Was it eternal, or was it only temporary.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Celestic Pokécenter | Noon || 16

As Ponamu unleashes his assault upon the magmortar, he manages to knock away her arms. They fly aback, launching a blast of flames so powerful it blows right through the roof of the lobby. While the magmortar was distracted, Ponamu dizzied her with a Confuse ray and dove down to clamp his fangs onto her right arm. Shaka has already responded to the golbat’s moves, diving down and around the opposite side to ready a Dynamicpunch at the massive beast’s spine. He barely manages to dodge a massive torrent of flames from the screaming lava beast’s flailing arms along the way, which come close enough to him that he feels their intensity. It sets him off course, forcing him to get away from the inferno before it burns him. While he retaliates, he sees the mighty chief Ponamu struggle with their foe. The magmortar grips the bat and rips him from her shoulder, and retracts her claws into her arm, crushing his head within the fiery cannon. She blows apart his body with a quick and brutal burst of fire, causing him to screech. The situation leaves him stunned, especially to see such a mighty fighter die so quickly. The magmortar hesitates, as if trying to control her urges, but she feasts upon the golbat’s flesh voraciously. She takes her leave after the consumption, stepping out of the now burning Pokémon Center. Before she leaves, she does something that appalls Shaka--she apologizes, and then even warns them to flee.

Shaking his head to remove the thoughts, he spots Zoke running from the building. He shouts at the cowardly turtle. “You fucking coward, get back here!” It does not preoccupy him for long, though, as he hears Narron begging for his aid. He cringes a little, as he sees the flames threatening to consume the bulbasaur. With an honest gasp he rushes down to him, sliding to a stop next to the bulbasaur. The raichu grits his teeth when he comes up with a plan. I cannot believe I am about to--whatever. ‘No time for hesitation.

The raichu begrudgingly takes off his dark cloak, taking the berry bag (How on earth did these berries survive? A distant thought wonders.) in his right hand. He then uses the cloak to help him choke out the flames upon Narron. Since the grass-type was still healthy and strong, the flames did not burn him too much. It took just a short time for Shaka to kill off the fire, but that was still too much time to waste within the confines of a burning building. Immediately after putting his cloak back on and carrying the berry bag within his teeth, he gets to moving the unconscious reptile out of the inferno. Shaka curls his long tail around the bulbasaur and fortifies it with Iron Tail.

After he is sure the grip is tight, he gives a sigh for what he is going to do. Getting down onto all fours, he grunts painfully as he hauls the bulbasaur through the shallow red water of the unfrozen lobby. His hind legs act up violently at their use, spiking with gradually increasing pain. He clenches his teeth and barely suppresses an outcry, as his legs heave on. He manages to drag the bulbasaur past the melted floor halfway to the exit, but then he finds he cannot go any further. At that point, he struggles to move on, with his hind legs quitting out on him from sheer agony as he collapses onto a cleanly soaked section of the floor. It is so painful, it is disrupting his ability to levitate, and he barely manages to bring himself up off of the floor. Hissing in pain at the throbbing reaction of his legs to their relief, he rotates around and floats down next to the bulbasaur. Concern stabs at him despite his sternness in the situation. “Come on, Narron! I cannot drag you any further! Get up!”

((OOC: Had permission to drag Narron along. Also, I was not sure just how bad the burns were, so I just made a guess :V You do not mind, do you Discord?))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Celestic Pokécenter | Noon || 9

Zoke ran from the burning building as fast as fast as he was able. A guilty pang forced it's way into him, as he remembered how he had left the burning Bulbasaur. He heard a shout from the Raichu.

“You fucking coward, get back here!”

Zoke thinks about returning, but knows they would just be angry at him. He continues running, and passes a shattered window in the building. He sees the Bulbasaur, flames put out, struggling to stand. The Bulbasaur glares at him, and calls:

"Don't think you can get away that easily, your coming with us. We're either going to live together, or die together. Besides, I want to have a little talk with you."

Before Zoke can resume running, a green vine shoots from the Bulbasaur, and wraps itself around Zoke. He can not break it, and is slowly pulled through the burning building, getting cuts from the shattered glass, burns from the flames and scratches from the rocks scattered around the ground. Clearly, the Bulbasaur was too weak to lift him in the air, unless this was just a bit of punishment for leaving him to die in flames.

((OoC:Not at all. Is Clock going to be posting or not? I'm getting confused with the Riolu not saying away on the Team Character Sheet for Celestic. But it seems that Clock has not for a while.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Celestic Pokecenter| Noon (19)

Narron was semi-conscious, when he felt as if something was holding him. It began moving, and Narron realized he was being carried along. Soon, though, he stopped moving.

“Come on, Narron! I cannot drag you any further! Get up!”

Narron struggled to open his eyes, and stand. He looked up and saw the Squirtle stop when it saw him.

"Don't think you can get away that easily, your coming with us. We're either going to live together, or die together. Besides, I want to have a little talk with you."

He shot out a vine towards the turtle before it could run off again. Once he had him, he began limping towards the exit with Shaka, though he did not have the strength to hold the vine up, so he dragged along the floor.

"Thanks, Shaka. I know that something happened earlier, and you could have left me back there like that damned Squirtle, but you saved me. Thanks."

Narron said to the Raichu.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Celestic Pokécenter | Noon || 17

To Shaka’s fortune, Narron responds to his pleading. Carefully rising up, the Bulbasaur makes it to his feet. Shaka gives a grin of appreciation, and floats aback towards the entrance. The building seems to not be catching fire too fast due to the mess of frozen and defrosted water covering every section of the lobby, and the ceiling was melted enough that ice chunks are not falling. In a patch of flames near the walls and windows at the right of the entrance, he sees the Squirtle from earlier. He clenches his fist at the reptile, but dimisses it--but it would seem Narron is not letting the situation go so easily. After threatening the Squirtle, he lashes out with his vines. Shooting right thorugh the window, he seizes the coward and drags through the broken frame and flames. Berating the small turtle, he then proceeds to lamely drag him across the floor with his vines. Narron and Shaka then proceed out of the building.

-- Celestic Town, Outside Pokécenter --

Finally, after the brief walk through the rest of the building, they reach the outside world. The building begins to burn faster now that the rest of the ice has been melted from the ceilings and walls. The magmortar appears to have left them--it must be parting with them to find more victims. Taking the berry bag out of his mouth with his right hand, he breathes calmly, the cold air of Celestic Town feeling comfortable to him. The smoke was high enough in the building that they did not have to worry about choking on it, but he got a rather nasty whiff before they escaped, making him cough a little.

Disappointingly, his aggressive use of his hind legs from dragging Narron along haunts him with pain. With his mood already worsened by the loss of chief Ponamu, he has been placed into a bad mood. After coiling his tail around the top of the berry bag tightly, he glares down at the Squirtle, his cheeks sparking with electricity. While he glares at the turtle, he takes one end of his cloak and tucks it close, closing his eyes and sighing nasally in an attempt to calm himself. The cloak’s spiritual energies have always been a comfort to him, and have helped him to control his frustration and rage during difficult times. If he lets his anger get out of hand, Shaka might just stop this Squirtle dead with it. Narron speaks to him, interrupting his emotional venting. “Thanks, Shaka. I know that something happened earlier, and you could have left me back there like that damned Squirtle, but you saved me. Thanks.” The apology eases the rest of the raichu’s nerves, and for a moment he smiles. It disappears quickly, though, but respect can still be heard in his sighing tone. ”It is fine; just make sure you get a better handle on those nerves of yours, and I will stay around.”

Replacing his anger with a cruel amusement, he laughs darkly at the Squirtle. “So, Squirtle, you really thought you could just wuss out on us like that?” He waves one of his fingers in the air as he floats laxly backwards, as if disciplining a child. “Sorry, but you nearly left Narron here to die.” His cheeks spark again with electricity, as his sickle-shaped pupils focus on the water turtle in amused contempt. Looking over to Narron, he chuckles again. ”So, Narron, we might not be total jerks, but how about we drag him around for a while? Maybe he can repay us for his....” He gives a snarl to the Squirtle, revealing his sharp teeth, ”....act of cowardice?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Outside Celestic Pokémon Center||Noon||10

Zoke began sweating, partly from the flames that he was dragged through, and partly from the fear of what may happen to him once they were outside. As much as he hoped they would be kind, or accept that he had a moment of fear, he knew that that would not be the case. He had abandoned them, specifically the burning begging Bulbasaur, to die.

Upon arriving outside, the group stopped, and Zoke twisted and struggled to free himself from the vines, unfortunately, he could not.

“So, Squirtle, you really thought you could just wuss out on us like that? Sorry, but you nearly left Narron here to die. So, Narron, we might not be total jerks, but how about we drag him around for a while? Maybe he can repay us for his... act of cowardice?”

Zoke couldn't look at them, he knew that they had nasty looks on their faces, either that or amused looks, at the thought of him in pain. He struggled more to get free, but could not, so he held his notebook tightly, and prepared for the pain of getting dragged around, possibly shocked or pummelled.

"I'm sorry."

he squeaked out. He couldn't do anything but speak, and that was all he could think of to say.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:40 am

((OOC :Skip me please, don't have the time for a proper post))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Outside Celestic Pokémon Center||Noon||20

Narron could barely contain his rage, though in his present condition, he probably wouldn't be able to beat the Squirtle up anyway.

"I'm sorry"

That was it, that was all the Squirtle had to say for itself? It was sorry. That was not enough.

"You're sorry? No! Don't tell me you're sorry when you're not, you're not sorry you didn't save me, be scared for what I'm going to do to you, be sickened by the fact that you let me burn instead of saving me when you had the power to, but don't stand there and lie to me, don't tell me you're sorry. You're not sorry you didn't save me, the only thing you're sorry about is getting yourself in this mess."

Narron may try to be kind, but he knew how to hold a grudge, especially against infected, and with this Squirtle leaving him to die, it may have been an infected killing him, that was how low he considered the Squirtle, it was an infected in his eyes, a weak, lowly bastard. A piece of crap.

"You are a fucking asshole!"

Narron began shooting more vines at the Squirtle, whipping it over and over, the pain it was feeling now was nothing compared to the pain that Narron had felt while burning. He was a grass type, fire was more painful to grass than to others, but the Squirtle would never feel that kind of pain, he would put it out of it's weak, miserable excuse fora life, out of it's misery.

Then, as soon as the attack had begun, it stopped. He regained control of his senses, he had et his anger get a better hold on him. What an idiot.

"I don't lie, I'm not sorry for what I just did."

Narron said as he let go of the Squirtle and retracted the vine which had previously held it in place. He then stormed off round to the other side of the Center. He needed to walk away, and have a breather, to calm down.

Last edited by Discord on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am

Celestic Pokécenter | Noon || 16

The little squirtle had tried to struggle out of the grip of Narron’s sturdy vines, but it was pointless. Shaka grinned a little again, finding the reptile’s desperation to get out of situation that was started by his own cowardice amusing. He could not even look at them without feeling guilty, and that was what Shaka wanted to see. Maybe they can get their words through his thick, scared little skull.

When the squirtle decides to try and pull itself out of the situation, though, he becomes immediately interested. What he decides to say, though, made the electric mouse nearly fall out of the air as he struggled to stifle an admittedly cruel laugh. “I’m sorry.” Oh goodness! Like he has not heard that word in a while! It is so cliché, it actually makes the situation funny to his dark mind. If Shaka was able to escape any situation just by saying the phrase ‘I’m sorry’, he would have never learned anything himself. He puts a paw to his chest, trying to regain control over his humor while tightening his tail’s grip on the berry bag to keep it from dropping. For a moment, he did not even pay heed of Narron’s explosion at the Squirtle. Halfway through, though, he began to regain his sense and gave a long sigh to control his laughter. After clearing his mind, he decided to listen to the rest of Narron’s rant. “--but don’t stand there and lie to me, don’t tell me you’re sorry. You’re not sorry you didn’t save me, the only thing you’re sorry about is getting yourself in this mess.” The Raichu’s high of amusement has quickly recessed into his normal, mild mood, his smirk dying into his level, reserved expression. From what he had gathered, Narron’s rebuke was the same as Shaka’s: Irritated by the Squirtle’s cowardice and wanting to knock some sense into him. “You are a fucking asshole!” Shaka was surprised when Narron shouted out the phrase. The Bulbasaur began to withdraw more vines from his bulb, scourging the turtle’s shell. Shaka began to grow concerned when he noticed the force of the attack, hearing every strike impact with great strength. Recalling what happened before when Narron went insane after killing the Glalie, he knew that the bulbasaur was going into one of his rage fits. That is not good.

Before Shaka could intervene and stop him from causing further damage to the hapless squirtle, Narron regained his nerves and stopped. There was an accent of disgust in the Bulbasaur’s voice, as he glares at his victim. “I don’t lie, I’m not sorry for what I did.” Dropping the Squirtle, he stomps towards the back end of the center. Shaka floats after Narron but then hesitates. No, Narron can take care of himself. Turning back from his hover he looks down at the Squirtle. This fool, on the other hand....

Demanding the Squirtle’s attention by landing on all fours and standing in front of him, he advises him in an all too serious tone. “Look, Squirtle. Forgiveness is not coming that fast. I might not be as, well, irritable as my companion Narron, but you are just going to have to tolerate the pain.” He grins, giving a small and rather dark laugh. “We are going to have to teach you how to grow a backbone, before we let you flee like that again.” Shaka walks beside the Squirtle as he speaks, his tail calmly waving around while he walks off the rest of his leg pain--Thank goodness it is finally diminishing. “Heh, you certainly look like you have the potential to be smart.” The tone comes out mockingly, as he tries to verbally nudge the Squirtle into thinking sensibly.

((OOC -- Sorry for the late post. If I made any mistakes, just tell me. I'm too tired to look for myself =A=))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 am

Outside Celestic Pokémon Center||Noon||11

Zoke was terrified at the Bulbasaur's anger, it began roaring at him, and then whipping. Zoke winced with every hit, and cried out from several. The pain was incredible. Then suddenly, it stopped. No screaming, no whipping, he was even let go after a harsh remark. The Bulbasaur walked off round the back of the building, Zoke thought about running, but decided against it when the Raichu advanced up to him.

“Look, Squirtle. Forgiveness is not coming that fast. I might not be as, well, irritable as my companion Narron, but you are just going to have to tolerate the pain. We are going to have to teach you how to grow a backbone, before we let you flee like that again. Heh, you certainly look like you have the potential to be smart.”

Zoke almost collapsed in fear at the Raichu's serious tone. He had no urges to get a backbone any time soon.

"Y-yes, sir. I-I can be sma-smart. I-I mean, if you, um, want me to-to be."

Zoke could not stop stuttering as he spoke, fear gripping his heart and his voice.

"I-I have thi-this journal here. It h-has calculations in it, as well as, as, as my journal en-entries. Pl-please d-don't hurt m-m-me."

Zoke whimpered, cowering in fear. He wished he had more courage, but he knew that he didn't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:14 am