Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Gliscor
Bisharp
Beedrill
Suicune
Avalanche
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

(ACE) The RELIC Team

Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The RELIC Team  - Page 6 Empty Re: (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by Avalanche Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 pm

(OOC: Right now I'm a bit dependent on Lute so skip)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Agate Pokemon Center | Late Afternoon (8)

Time seemed to stop. The group itself froze. Jared heard Sunshine's mental voice.

~Jared I hope it's alright that I stay near you for now. I don't know what had just happened but right now I feel safer being near you for some reason then being alone~

He turned to her a bit surprised but nodded. Glinyua stood there with the tiny Spinarak in her arms. Jared bit down the angry flames that he wished to let out. Death was something he hated. But he knew what must be done.

Well. I guess I'll cremate the body. Better it be gone than be eaten by the infected.

He moved in front of Glinyua and unleashed a powerful Flamethrower. The body slowly began to disintegrate as he increased the heat until it turned to ash. The day had grown late. He turned to the group. His eyes glowed angrily.

Shall we get a move on?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Agate City/Late afternoon
    (1)
    ((OoC) Hey I'm new on the team, I'm pretty sure its my turn, but if its not please forgive me.)

Dream was drawn to the pokecenter by what sounded like yelling. He approached it cautiously and stayed hidden the best he could. As he came close to a room with voices coming from it he saw a bright flash and smelled something burning. He gulped. He poked his head in just enough to see a houndoom, an ariados, a spinirack, and an espeon.
    These pokemon could easily get rid of me if they wanted. Dream whispered to himself. But I haven't seen many live pokemon recently. I think I'll risk it and have some fun.
    He skipped inside the room, his fluff bouncing as he skipped. As dream came farther into the room he saw the burning corpse of a pokemon. He started to have second thoughts, but quickly recovered.
    Hello, I'm Dream, can I tag along with you guys? I would like some company very much.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Agate Pokemon Center| |Noon

Glinyua winced as Jared began to burn the body, her limbs shaking as she pushed herself into the corner even more. Had she really killed a living being? Had she really committed murder? 'I-Impossible, this must be a dream, this must be a play... He'd rise up sooner or later, right? I'd meet him backstage like always and ask him if he feels alright after the act and, and...' Her eyes began to water as she nuzzled her face to the Spinarak making sure Servous was okay.

"Hey, do you feel alright?" she whispered to the little bug. "Everything's going to be fine... You don't need to be scared..." she mumbled, not really paying attention to anything around her.

Suddenly a giant... Ball of cotton? No, this was a Whimsicott. She worked with one before, they were from Unova. "Hello, I'm Dream, can I tag along with you guys? I would like some company very much." Glinyua only slightly looked up from her corner. "It's nice to meet you, Dream. My name's Glinyua." her voice was a void of emotions, absolutely empty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 am

Agate Pokemon Center| |Noon (28)

Sunshine stayed near Jared but she looked over at Glinyua with worry and concern. But when she heard Jared speaking she turned to look at him and listen to what he had to say as he burnt the remains of Quarrant's body. When he asked if they should move on she gave a nod but before she could speak to Glinyua she heard an unfamiliar voice saying, Hello, I'm Dream, can I tag along with you guys? I would like some company very much. She turned to look at a Pokemon she didn't recognized at first because of it's cotton body. But then she remember what Panthera told her about when she asked about some of the Pokemon from the Liepard's region. ~There is this one Pokemon that will surprise you at first because of it's cotton body, but it is still a Pokemon. The species of these Pokemon are called a Whimsicott. Most of the time this Pokemon are really friendly and like to float with the wind so you don't have to worry about them too much. Just be sure you don't block their way when they are floating because they will be able to get into any gap and they also like to play mischievous games sometimes.~ Sunshine smiled at the memory and looked up at the Whimsicott as she said, It's nice to meet you Dream and my name is Sunshine. She had heard that Glinyua's voice was void of emotions. This caused the Espeon to turn to look at the Ariados with concern and showed her worry in her eyes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:14 pm

(deleted due to personal fail)

Last edited by The Big Cheese on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:34 am

Agate Pokemon Center|Noon(11)

(OOC: TBC, it's not your turn)
    Servous' mind was racing, why did she do that? what had he gotten himself into? was it really safe here? "Hey, do you feel alright?" she whispered to him, "Everything's going to be fine... You don't need to be scared..." he wondered if that was true, what if this was just an act? what if she WAS a murderer...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Agate Pokemon Center | Noon (9)

A ball of fluff entered the center as Jared turned to Sunshine. I seemed friendly enough and he merely glared at it. When the Shocked Glinyua spoke to it, her voice was empty. The tiny Spinarak in her arms shook as if confused and frightened. Jared barked to grab everyone's attention. He was on edge.

Very nice to meet you kid, but we have to move. The smoke will attract others soon.

The truth was he was anxious. He needed to leave the smell of death behind. He needed to clear his mind. A stream of smoke flowed out of his jaws and he blew it at the Fluff-ball called Dream.

C'mon. If you want friends follow us!

He almost ran out of the center and turned back to everyone, not really waiting for them.

Please, lets leave...please! His eyes flashed with sadness and he hoped they would follow.

Jared hated death...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Agate pokecenter/Noon
    (2)

The ariados introduced herself as Glinyua, her voice emotionless, causing Dream to shiver. The espeon introduced herself as Sunshine. Dream's eyes kept drifting to the burning corpse, which was starting to look nightmarish; the body starting to become less recognizable and it reminded Dream too much like what the underworld would be like. Dream didn't have many things that bothered him, but death always disturbed him.
    Very nice to meet you kid, but we have to move. The smoke will attract others soon. C'mon. If you want friends follow us!
    The houndoom ran out a little then stopped.
    Please, lets leave...please! He seemed to plead. It was obvious to Dream he didn't want to be here. Dream felt the same way and ran out the door quickly.
    Way a head of you. He couldn't stand being near the burning body anymore.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:59 am

Agate, Afternoon ((1))

Deadpool laughed to himself. It had truly been hilarious. First he was chased, then attacked, and now he was sitting up on the roof of an old building watching the Infected below growl and wail because they couldn't reach him.

"Where's the fun in watching them be pathetic?"

He leapt down, bouncing off of one and running off before the others knew where he went.

"Now that was fun."

Deadpool would normally kill them, but he was tired really, and didn't wish to bother with them. Suddenly he stopped. He heard.... voices? No... it couldn't be... or could it?

He peeked into a building he didn't recognize, where he thought the voices were from.
    "Survivors huh?.... Interesting."

Last edited by The Big Cheese on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Agate Pokemon Center | Noon (29)

Sunshine looked up when she saw Jared leave the Pokemon center asking that they please leave the Pokemon Center and get away from the area that Quarrant was now in ashes at. She turned to look at Glinyua and gave her a nod before she said, You coming Glinyua? Jared is right, it isn't safe to stay here now so lets go. She then took off and was soon standing beside of Jared though her ears were drooping and her tail wasn't up in the air as it normally was. It seems that she had reached her limited of being cheerful right now, especially after all the death that has happened recently. She looked at Jared from the corner of her eye and noticed that there was sadness in Jared's eyes. Not liking what she saw, Sunshine shyly nuzzled Jared, hoping he won't mind it and hoping that it will cheer him up slightly, as she said, Hopefully, everything will get better soon Jared. I hate seeing so much death in such a short amount of time.
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:17 am

(skip, I need to think of what to do)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Agate Pokemon Center | Afternoon (10)

Jared felt comforted by Dream's mutual feelings, but the sadness over took him. It was too much for him, and it brought the loss of his loved one back to him. He felt like whimpering as he did when he was a helpless pup. As he turned he felt Sunshine nuzzle him. He felt a bit shocked at the sudden touch, but the kindness behind it was just enough to make him blush.

Hopefully, everything will get better soon Jared. I hate seeing so much death in such a short amount of time.

Jared nodded at her words and turned away from her to hide his red face. For once he wasn't warm because of his own flames.

I feel the same... Thank you, Sunshine. If-if anyone would like a ride on my back, hop on.

He directed his gaze to Glinyua and Dream. He wasn't sure how fast they could run, but he only hoped that they would hurry along.

He began to walk forward when all of a sudden he spied a dark blue and red head peeking in at them through the Pokemon Center entrance. He lowered his head and growled.

It didn't smell dead, but he wasn't about to let himself be taken unawares...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Agate city/ Afternoon
    (2)

The small group of pokemon were depressed and shaken. It appeared to have seen a lot of death lately. Dream didn't really stay behind to see if the others were coming out side, he quickly bounced out. As he got a few feet out of the pokecenter a warm up draft lifted him up and he saw a red and blue pokemon, he believed it was a weavile.

((Ooc) Really short post. Couldn't think of what to write. My apologies.)

Last edited by Keesu29 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Outside Pokemon Center, Midday ((2))

Deadpool smirked. Such pathetic pokemon. It made his whole day that much better to see the fools hide in the Center when it was inevitable that they'd be killed and slowly ripped apart. It was apart of the new life he was forced to live with.

It was almost enough to make him care about them for a brief instant. He suppressed the sympathy. Deadpool forced himself not to care so he could move one with his journey. And yet, something compelled him to step inside. So he did so.

Not very clean is it? he thought.

I wonder how long it will take them to notice me?

He chuckled silently and sat in a dark corner and listened. Making no noise whatsoever.

Last edited by The Big Cheese on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Outside Pokemon Center | Midday (30)

Sunshine noticed that Jared's face was red before he turned his face away to hide the blush. She smiled softly as she listen to him say, I feel the same... Thank you, Sunshine. If-if anyone would like a ride on my back, hop on. This caused the Espeon to look back at the other members of their group. She had noticed something that was blue and red and wondered what it could be. She sniff the air, though her fur was standing on end and her tail was high up in the air, as she smelt the scent of something cold and dark at the same time. After a few moments thought Sunshine was able to guess that the Pokemon she smelt is of the cold and dark types of Pokemon. She glance at where she could sense the Pokemon with her purple eyes glowing a bit as she spoke by mind, ~I don't know who you are or what you are but stop hiding and show yourself to us or we won't hesitate to be on guard completely and possibly attack you~ She hated sound harsh but after what happened with Quarrant she doesn't trust creatures that hide in the shadows. She knew her Psychic abilities won't do any good against this Pokemon but that doesn't mean she is completely defenseless. Jared could probably see that her fur was standing on end as she glance around the area where she smelt the Pokemon to show that she was on guard about whatever was there. She wanted to get as far away from this place as she could but she will not turn her back on a Pokemon that is hiding in the shadows.

She looked at Jared and said quietly so that only he can hear her I'm not too sure what this Pokemon is but it doesn't smell infected. I just hope that whoever it is they will come out of hiding and soon.
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:56 pm

(skip, putting Servous in safehouse until glinyua comes back)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Agate pokecenter/Midday
    (3)
    Dream had landed on the roof of the pokecenter as he watched the weavile
    disappear in it. He sat for a moment thinking. He thought about a lot:
    he thought about the epidemic, he thought about whether or not to travel
    with this group, he thought of the weavile, he thought about the
    burning corpse in the building; he lastly wondered if he should go back
    in, just incase they needed help.
    I could just say out here and guard against anything that might want to go in that is infected or untrustworthy.
    Dream smirked at the thought.
    I'm
    not trustworthy, but maybe I should trick this group. They have seen a
    lot of death in a short period in time, or at least that's what it
    seems. Maybe its best I do as little harm to them as possible.

Dream
    reflect on this idea. He was so use to only getting to know pokemon for
    his better gain and entertainment, but this group had so much sorrow. He
    sighed.
    I'll stay out here and guard the pokecenter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 pm

PokeCenter, Midday ((3))

He nearly burst out laughing, but held it in long enough to evaluate the situation he had found himself in. One, the pokemon was currently hostile. Two, the pokemon had a type disadvantage. Three, she was friends with one who hadn a type advantage. Ruling? Indifference to it all. Deadpool chuckled silently at the mental message. Who was this Espeon kidding? Thinking she can threaten him when she is clearly the easier target here.
    "Don't worry..... I'd never hurt a pretty little thing like you."

He snickered, and stood up, still concealed in the shadows.
    "Of course, threatening me could change my mind.... but why bother? It'll give the Infected less to do... and I wouldn't want that..... I joke..."

He stepped out of the darkness to look at her, a smirk on his lips as he strolled around, taking care not to look at anyone else but her. Deadpool leaned against the wall, and his smirk vanished, but it was replaced with a huge smile.
    "Well I'll be damned! It looks like you're the only other survivors.... guess I'm stuck with you I suppose. Now tell me... where's the food?"

Last edited by The Big Cheese on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Outside Pokemon Center | Midday (31)

"Don't worry..... I'd never hurt a pretty little thing like you." Sunshine heard a male voice say and watched as a Weavile came out of hiding and showing himself to them all. She remained on guard though. Just as she thought she had a disadvantage against this Pokemon if he proved hostile but so far it seems he is trying to be friendly. But when she heard him say that about her she wasn't sure weather to be insulted or complemented. Since she could now see the Pokemon she slowly calmed herself down but kept her gaze on the Weavile, not willing to trust him just yet. "Of course, threatening me could change my mind.... but why bother? It'll give the Infected less to do... and I wouldn't want that..... I joke..." She didn't find that at all funny but she did say, Well, as long as you don't prove hostile to any of us then I believe you don't have to worry about either of us attacking you anytime soon. As for food I'm not too sure unless there is something edible still here. But she thought to herself ~Though I rather try to get as far away from this place as possible~ She then glance around hoping that everyone is ready to leave this place or is willing to say something but she kept the Weavile in the corner of her eye so she can keep a watch on him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Agate Poke Center | Midday (11)

The Weavile revealed itself to them and Heckled Sunshine. Jared wasn't happy with its jokes...He blew smoke out of his nostrils angrily. It was such a rude Pokemon, especially to Sunshine, who didn't deserve to be disrespected. As it glared at her Jared huffed at it. He walked up to it and stared it straight in the face.

You, whoever you are, I think you'd best watch your tongue around my friend here.Jared puffed a cloud of smoke straight into its face

Weavile, we were leaving this place. The only thing in there is a burned corpse to eat, perfect for scavenger scum like you. If you're joining us, I won't be comfortable until you prove yourself trustworthy. I don't know about the others, but I don't like you. Not. One. Bit.

Jared turned to the others in the group. Glinyua hadn't spoken and the Spinarak trembled in her arms. He wished the leader would snap out of her trance soon. He wanted someone to take lead of the small group, just as she had proven herself when he first met her. She had been kind to the young bug, and even, despite the violence behind it, saved their group from a possible problem. He turned to Sunshine and murmured to her in a low voice.

I think I'll catch up with Dream...Sunshine what do you think about all this?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Agate Pokemon Center| |Afternoon

[OOC: I'm back. ^^]

Glinyua breathed heavily, attempting to regain her composure. All her companions were urging her out of her corner, and she herself knew that they should leave. Gently stroking the Spinarak in her arms she stood, legs shaking but still supporting her. "Y-yes, we should get out of here." she nods, inhaling for the last time before she began to walk, swiftly on her stilt legs out of the center.

The Ariados duly noted that it was afternoon, the gentle Spring breeze dancing past her. She could only barely look at the corpses of dead Pokemon and infected around her, scattered across the lush green plains. Glinyua almost found it impossible to believe that there was even an Epidemic, but the departed and the smell of Quarrant's ashed reminded her all too well.

She glanced at the Weavile, who seemingly turned up out of nowhere. "Well I'll be damned! It looks like you're the only other survivors.... guess I'm stuck with you I suppose. Now tell me... where's the food?" A scowl riddled her face. First meeting and already he's rude. "Weavile, we were leaving this place. The only thing in there is a burned corpse to eat, perfect for scavenger scum like you. If you're joining us, I won't be comfortable until you prove yourself trustworthy. I don't know about the others, but I don't like you. Not. One. Bit." With a nod of approval Glinyua turned around, completely ignoring the ice/dark type.

"Time flies by quickly, we should find shelter." she suggested in a gentle tone. "And perhaps gather some items while we're at it. I think it will be a good idea to scout out the whole of Agate, check the perimeters to make sure that there's no more of the infected." Glinyua thought for a bit before going on. "Once that's done, we can set up a barrier, so infected can't get in easily. We can make this village into a base."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Agate Pokemon Center| | Afternoon (32)

(Welcome back but I think you posted too early Lute but oh well hopefully everything will be back the way it should be now)

You, whoever you are, I think you'd best watch your tongue around my friend here. Sunshine heard Jared say which caused her to turn her head to look at him. She realized that, in a way, he was protecting her from the Weavile even though he hadn't done anything physically to her but she appreciate it just the same. She glance at the Weavile and said, First off, tell us your name so that we won't just keep calling you Weavile and such. Her voice was polite, though she didn't feel like being polite to the weasel Pokemon, but she will let it be for now. I think I'll catch up with Dream...Sunshine what do you think about all this? Sunshine heard Jared say to her. She turned to look at him as she said, Yeah that will be a good idea. We need to find some food that is edible as well so that we will have the energy to continue the day until we find a safe place to rest. She then glance at Glinyua as she spoke of finding shelter and finding items they could use as well which was along the same lines of the words she just said. She smiled at the Ariados and said, At least you are back with us Glinyua and yeah I agree with you there. She then glance at the Weavile to wait for his answer to her question but had her body in position to move when they are all ready to leave this place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Agate Pokemon Center | Midday (12)

Jared moved past the Weavile before it even spoke to the others again. He gave it one more look of hatred, puffed a dark cloud of soot at it and ran outside int0 the fresh afternoon air. He sniffed at the base of the center before he began looking for Dream. He smelled many old scents of infected, but the smell of the burned corpse over powered it all. Scrunching his muzzle he looked around for the cotton Pokemon until he spotted him on the roof of the Center.

Dream! See anything? Any undead headed this way?

He supposed Dream was up there to be a sentry of sorts so he sat down and stayed alert to aid him in any protected the others would need.

I guess we'll hold watch until the rest come outside, huh? he shouted at Dream.
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:21 am

Agate Pokemon Center|Afternoon(12)
    (OOC:I've been skipified, nuuuu)
    What had he gotten himself into? Here he was with a murderer for a mother, and everyone around him could kill him in a second. It was simpler and easier just spinning webs all the time, why did he stop? He decided to get back to that life leaving this one behind.
    He leaped out of the ariados' arms and ran between others of the group and straight towards his cave. He quickly spun an electrified web over the entrance of the cave and ran deeper inside. Atop the relic he thought to himself, this is a much simpler existance.

(OOC:Quite independant and terrified of this predicament.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:24 pm