Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Gliscor
Bisharp
Beedrill
Suicune
Avalanche
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

(ACE) The RELIC Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The RELIC Team  Empty (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by Min Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Relic Cave| |Dawn

Glinyua had finally reached her destination, the Relic Cave. She remembered one of the actors back in Johto telling her how the cave was blessed with Celebi's power. It was beautiful. The dawn light filtered from above to light the area. The trees and flowers seemed to grow- and the rock in the middle of the platform almost seemed untouched. But Glinyua squinted her eyes, and she could see the faint blood stains on the gray stone. She frowned. This cave was as tainted as any other area.

She quietly stepped onto the stone platform with her two legs. It was cool under her feet as she twirled around. It was quiet. Too quiet. She silently sat down beside the cold rock in the center and looked up at the sky. The dawn's chilly frost was making her shiver, although she had her scarf.

She hummed a small tune, wondering is there was anyone else within the area.

Last edited by Slange on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

(ACE) The RELIC Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:28 am

The Relic Cave| |Dawn(1)

Zephyra nervously walked through the small forest. He had seen no one since he left to look for help. Am I all alone? This solitude was foreign to the little Ponyta. He missed the lively life he had back at the old trainer's home. Now it was just fear. Fear and solitude.

Thinking about his old life and his parents upset Zephyra. He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes, threatening to overflow at any moment. He ran through the trees, looking for his favorite place to stay-the big stone with flowers around it.
    When his hooves finally met stone, he could see there was someone there. They were just sitting there, humming a really nice melody. The spider seemed safe enough to talk to.
    "U-umm... miss...can you h-help me? Can you..f-fix my mummy and daddy...?"

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:29 pm

The Relic Cave| |Dawn

Glinyua opened her eyes as she heard the sound of hooves approaching. She quietly looked up to see a young Ponyta with a crown on his head. "U-umm... miss...can you h-help me? Can you..f-fix my mummy and daddy...?" He sounded nervous. The Ariados cocked her head to the side in confusion. "Fix them? Where are they?" she asked.

"Why do they need fixing?" she murmurs quietly, standing up on her two legs and carefully approaching the Ponyta. "Are they hurt?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:49 pm

The Relic Cave| |Dawn(2)

Thankfully, Zephyra's guess was right. The pokemon really was normal! He blinked back his tears so he could answer her questions better. "I came from up the hill, at the..."He tried to remember what the humans always called his home, "the day-care. That's where they are."
    The nice stranger approached him. "Why do they need fixing? Are they hurt?" Thinking about the condition of his parents brought the tears back. Zephyra sniffled and replied, "They won't move...They fought the scary pokemon, and got hit alot, and now they won't wake up. I tried...b-but it didn't work..." He couldn't help but cry, thinking of how his parents looked the last time he saw them.
    "Please, can you fix them, miss?"

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:47 pm

The Relic Cave| |Dawn

"I came from up the hill, at the... The day-care. That's where they are." Glin nodded, listening. "They won't move...They fought the scary pokemon, and got hit alot, and now they won't wake up. I tried...b-but it didn't work..." The Ariados froze for a moment, in thought. 'They're probably dead.' she thought, but she'll still help the Ponyta out.

"Please, can you fix them, miss?" The Ponyta was crying. Glin frowned, then gave a brief nod. "I'll do what I can." she murmured, wiping some tears from his eyes. "Could you show me the way?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:17 pm

The Relic Cave| |Dawn(3)

This Ariados really was nice. She said she would help! "Thank you so much, miss! I'll show you the way!" Hearing that she may be able to help made Zephyra perk up quite a bit. He trotted over to the mouth of the cave leading out. "This way, miss. I'm Zephyra, by the way." He walked onward, hoping she could keep up.
    He walked through the small cave, keeping at a steady pace."Are you a special kind of Ariados? I've never seen any that walked like you before." Zephyra, now in a clearer state of mind, just noticed the difference.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:49 pm

The Relic Cave| |Dawn

"Thank you so much, miss! I'll show you the way!" Glin smiled and nodded, following. "This way, miss. I'm Zephyra, by the way." Glinyua kept pace. "My name is Glinyua, it's a pleasure to meet you." she responds.

"Are you a special kind of Ariados? I've never seen any that walked like you before." Glin blinked. "It's just that I practiced walking on two legs as a Spinarak, and when I evolved, my body adapted to it." she explained.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Just Outside Relic Cave| |Dawn(4)

"It's just that I practiced walking on two legs as a Spinarak, and when I evolved, my body adapted to it." This facinated Zephyra. "Wow! That's really cool!"
    They were nearing the exit. Seeing this, Zephyra began to walk faster, eager to get to his parents. He knew exactly where to go. "It's just up this hill, miss Glinyua." The ponyta trotted ahead. He went up the hill, and only a few meters away was the entrance to the daycare. "This is it! This is where--" Before he could finigh his words, he spotted the bodies of his parents. He ran up to them and was instantly shocked.

They looked different. Very, very different. The bodies were beginning to decay, and the various infected had already began to comsume parts of them. The Rapidash and Nidoking were almost unrecogniseable.

"Mama?! Papa?! What happened?!" Zephyra cried as he ran up to their bodies. The sight was too much for him. He crumpled onto the ground, sobbing for his parents to go back to normal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Just Outside Relic Cave| |Dawn (1)

An Espeon with a necklace that had a twisted spoon shape like a diamond on it was walking over to where she remembered a daycare use to be since she went past it as an Eevee before she met Panthira. Her eyes was looking around when she heard crying coming inside the front of the daycare. She walked around to find out what the source of the crying was, since it sounded like it was coming from a young Pokemon, and saw an Ariados, but she realize this wasn't any normal Ariados because it was walking on two legs instead of all eight. The Ariados wasn't the one that was crying so she continued to look around until she saw a young Ponyta with a black crown on his head crying near a decaying Nidoking, and Rapidash. She wasn't sure on what she can do except stay where she was and let the little one cry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Just Outside Relic Cave| |Dawn (1)

Tamashi looked around at the new area. I wonder who live's here? Tamashi thought to himself as he came up to the Daycare. There he saw a Ariados, who was walking on two legs, and a weeping Ponyta. The Ponyta was weeping for a decaying Rapidash and Nidoking. He felt bad for the Ponyta and thought of Inochi and how she must be feeling right know. He sighed.

He heard something move and looked around. He saw a Espeon watching the others as well. He walked up to the Espeon and nodded to it. Hello. I see your interested in what's going on too. Tamashi said as he sat next to the Espeon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Dawn (1)

An Hypno was walking through this desolated place holding his head nervous, he was wearing a blue trench coat and had a chain of a pocketwatch hanging from the pocket. He whimpered as he looked around.
    Oh my, Oh dear, Where in Wonderland I left my hat? I hope anybody could have seen or from it hear.

The Hypno looked around but suddenly he heard something...Someone was crying. Curioser...and Curioser as he walked closer towards the whimpering he saw an Ariados standing on it's back legs, a Ponita, two corpses and two other beings...He couldn't exactly tell what the other beings were since they were away. He sitted on a rock. He noticed on a magazine on the ground and grabbed on it, tearing the paper appart and making an hat for himself.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Dawn

"Mama?! Papa?! What happened?!" She stared at the pair of rotting, half-eaten bodies. She quietly kneeled, grimace on her face as she checked their pulse. She already knew they were dead, but even so, she wanted to do as much as she can for the Ponyta.

Suddenly, a mew made her perk up and stare at where the sound came from. There was a flash of pink, and she heard another voice. She scowled. "Who's there?! Show yourselves!" she called, fearing that it may be some other infected coming to feast on the bodies.

A few ways away, she also spotted a yellow figure. She flexed one of her hands, preparing a Sucker Punch. She stood up and motioned for the Ponyta to stay behind her. "I said who's there!"

Last edited by Luteshi on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Dawn(5)

The ponyta continued to cry, oblivious to anything else around him. He knew they weren't going to move anymore. They were far too messed up for that to happen. They were gone.

Even the arrival of new pokemon didn't phase Zephyra. He just didn't know what to do, now knowing his parents were gone. He barely knew how to survive on his own. How could he go on? There was nowhere for him to go. Plus, those evil pokemon were still roaming about. He would be an easy meal for even the weakest of them.

"I want them b-back..." He said, barely getting it out between sobs.

((OoC- sorry for the shortness, couldn't think of much else for him))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:57 am

Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Dawn (2)

Hello. I see your interested in what's going on too. Sunshine was taken by surprise slightly when she heard a voice speaking beside her. She turned her head to see an Absol and gave him a kind smile her purple eyes with a little red outlining and her gem purple instead of red. Though they were different from other Espeon's it can be seen in those eyes that her smile was true to herself and she spoke softly, "Yes, I am and I feel sympathy for the little one I know what's it like to lose family." Before she could say anything else to the friendly Absol she heard "Who's there?! Show yourselves!" This caused her to look away and towards the source of the voice which was from the Ariados it seems since the little one was still crying. From the corner of her eye she saw something yellow but didn't pay it much mind just yet since she didn't feel any danger from the other. She saw the Ariados motion for the little Ponyta to get behind her before saying again, "I said who's there!"

Not wanting to get in a battle with someone who was living like she and the Absol she said softly by telepathic waves, though she prove she can speak without thoughts, she figured this will be best and said ~Do not be alarm we mean no harm to you are your young friend there~ She didn't know the Absol well but she could tell that he wouldn't harm anyone at the moment unless he felt threaten much like herself and right now she didn't feel threaten.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Dawn (2)

Tamashi smiled back at the Espeon's kind and caring smile. "Yes, I am and I feel sympathy for the little one I know what's it like to lose family." Tamashi nodded and looked to the crying Ponyta. He too had felt the sting of a lost. He sighed at the thought of it. The mental wound still stung at the thought of the old pain. Something's were never meant to be told.

As he went through old memories he heard the Ariados speak. "Who's there?! Show yourselves!" Tamashi looked at the Ariados as it readied it's Sucker Punch. He sat up and walked out of the bushes, hopefully showing that he meant no harm.

Hello. My name is Soul. And I mean no harm. Tamashi said as he looked back at the Espeon. It's eye's seem to glow purple and red. His heart skipped a beat. He felt weird.He'd never felt this way, but he knew one thing. And that's that he like this feeling. He felt warm and fuzzy inside. He smiled lightly as he looked to the Ariados and Ponyta. And what might your names be? He then turned to the Espeon and spoke with a warm smile. And what is your name, my little cherry blossom? Tamashi asked as he caught himself. He had never called anyone, except maybe Jirachi, his little Cherry Blossom before.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:02 am

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Dawn (2)

He swinged his legs back and forth bored...There wasn't much to do when suddenly he heard someone shouting. He didn't heard well what it said but he saw a red figure, he gasped and whimpered.

Oh no...Oh nonononono! The Queen! The queen wants my head! I knew I was late! The watch must be late 2 days! I'll need ketchup and butter and a fork and mostar--...Mostard?! No lemon...that way will be different.

He got up and run towards them but he stopped...Thinking for a momment, since they didn't saw him yet, he decided to be sneaky and climbed up the wall of the Day Care to the roof, than he moved closer. With some luck the "Bloody Red Queen of Hearts" won't have his head.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 am

~Do not be alarm we mean no harm to you are your young friend there~ Glin jumped, confused and afraid. "Wh-Who are you?!" she yelled, ready to release her Sucker Punch.

"Hello. My name is Soul. And I mean no harm. And what might your names be?" The Ariados saw an Absol. She frowned. "My... My name's Glinyua." warily eying the Espeon with him. Suddenly, she thought she saw another flash of yellow somewhere, as she stopped her Sucker Punch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:22 pm

((Zephy's still crying ^^; You can skip me this turn))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Dawn (3)

Hello. My name is Soul. And I mean no harm. And what might your names be? She heard the Absol named Soul say to the Ariados before he turned to look at her with a warm smile And what is your name, my little cherry blossom? She blushed at his words and gave a soft smile in return as she look back at him and said loud enough for the others to hear her. My name is Sunshine and it's very nice to meet you Soul and Glinyua. I'm sorry if I startled you Glinyua with my telepathic speak. She caught something yellow from the corner of her eye and wonder who was trying to hide from them but her focus turned back to Soul which caused her to blush once again but she glance at the young Ponyta with concern.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Dawn (3)

Tamashi's black furred face started to glow a warm red at his words. The Espeon seemed to do the same before she spoke. My name is Sunshine and it's very nice to meet you Soul and Glinyua. I'm sorry if I startled you Glinyua with my telepathic speak. Tamashi smiled at the one called Sunshine and then at the one called Glinyua. It's nice to meet you both. Tamashi said as he bowed to the two female pokemon.

Tamashi then turned to the young Ponyta. I do not believe your parents would want you to be crying over their death like this. Tamashi said as he sat next to the weeping Ponyta. He wished with all his heart that he could take the pain away from this young pokemon. But, he knew he could not. So he would just comfort the young one.

I hate to say this after you seeing your parent's being dead and all but... Tamashi paused for a moment to let the young pokemon calm down a bit. When life get's tough, we must be tougher. I bet your parent's would want you to life on and to continue to life on in they're memory. Tamashi said to the Ponyta. He could feel someone watching them. But ignored it. And, if I may ask. What is your name young one? Tamashi asked the weeping Ponyta.

That presence was still there and was getting on Tamashi's nerves. So he spoke up. Whoever is there, come out now. Or you will force me to attack. Tamashi waited for a answer as he sat next to the Ponyta.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Dawn (3)

Seeing as they knew him he dropped down and looked at him tilting his head. Have you seen my hat? It's black with a card and it's this big? I have lost my hat... he looked down sad when he mentioned the loss of his hat...

He looked at them and saw that they were an Ariados, an Absol, a Ponita and an Espeon. He looked around seemed to be trying to find something. Before they could present themselves Quarrant shouted No time to sit, no time to chat. I need to find Alice and I've lost my Hat!
    He fell back sitting and sobbing...his obsession with hats would be quite difficult to handle for the others...Eventually...But soon he got up putting himself straight up.
    How rude of me. My name is Quarrant Tetch but people call me The Mad Hatter. Although I'm not that mad, well...sortah...Kindah...maybe...Possibly... Quarrant was starting to trail off again...It seemed he could lose himself on his thoughts very easily.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:20 pm

"My name is Sunshine and it's very nice to meet you Soul and Glinyua. I'm sorry if I startled you Glinyua with my telepathic speak. " The Ariados gave a brief nod, still wary of the newcomers. She didn't know if she should trust them or not, they were alive, but she's seen far too many who turned into one of them in a blink of an eye.

"I do not believe your parents would want you to be crying over their death like this. I hate to say this after you seeing your parent's being dead and all but...When life get's tough, we must be tougher. I bet your parent's would want you to life on and to continue to life on in they're memory." Glinyua didn't like the Absol talking to Zephyra. It was unnerving, not knowing what the newcomer will do.

Suddenly, a Hypno approached them, blabbering something about his lost hat and the need to find someone by the name of Alice. "How rude of me. My name is Quarrant Tetch but people call me The Mad Hatter. Although I'm not that mad, well...sortah...Kindah...maybe...Possibly..." Glinyua stood, silent for a moment before she responded. "I'm Glinyua. A pleasure to meet you, Quarrant."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Dawn (4)

It's nice to meet you both. Sunshine heard Soul said and watch him walk over to the little Ponyta I do not believe your parents would want you to be crying over their death like this. I hate to say this after you seeing your parent's being dead and all but... When life get's tough, we must be tougher. I bet your parent's would want you to life on and to continue to life on in they're memory. And, if I may ask. What is your name young one? Whoever is there, come out now. Or you will force me to attack. She smiled softly as she heard Soul try to comfort the little Ponyta. But when she heard him say the last thing she looked around and saw a Hypno with a papered hat on his head. Have you seen my hat? It's black with a card and it's this big? I have lost my hat... No time to sit, no time to chat. I need to find Alice and I've lost my Hat! How rude of me. My name is Quarrant Tetch but people call me The Mad Hatter. Although I'm not that mad, well...sortah...Kindah...maybe...Possibly... She looked at the Hypno curiously and said, No, sorry I haven't seen any hat like that around. It's very nice to meet you Quarrant. I'm Sunshine she said looking at the Hypno curiously. She then moved carefully over to where Soul and the young Ponyta were and gently place her tail over the young one in a hug-like way. Everything should get better little one and your parents would like you to be happy for them and enjoy your life like Soul said Sunshine said in as gentle voice as she could. She enjoyed being around children and she didn't like to see them crying but she knew that it can't be helped for someone so young especially after they lost their parents.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 pm

(OOC:I'm really sorry, but could you skip my turn please. Just got home, so i'm trying to catch up.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Dawn (4)

Everyone seemed bothered by the Ponyta's parents be just mangled ammount of corpses. Personally Quarrant was too distracted to care...It was just corpses, and flesh and blood... Oooohhh...Where is Alice?

He wasn't able to focus on his own mind and kept thinking on "Alice"...his derranged mind was easily distracted he tried to think and mumbled to himself...If I stop going forward...and start going backwards...maybe I can find my hat...And Alice too...It's a bit mad to do that, but it's worth a try... notecing the others were too distracted he started going back...Maybe he could find what he wanted. But the problem is...how could he know there would be the correct place? He needed help...and these pokemon just might be helpful...

S-Sorry but do you know anywhere nearby where the police would've keep things? I think they took away my hat...

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 am