Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Gliscor
Bisharp
Beedrill
Suicune
Avalanche
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

(ACE) The RELIC Team

Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The RELIC Team  - Page 15 Empty Re: (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by Requiem Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Agate Village || Late Morning || #7

The glaceon watched the two pokemon, "And where is this particular kingdom?"  as he blinked slowly as the bug type pokemon seemed to just go along with this queen bull shit. It was his plan to do so anyway but still everyone here was crazy in some form or another. First the crazy corpse loving spider he saw now this 'queen' sonner he moved on the better he would be. Cheshire tones out most of the conversation as he stepped back a little for the two to talk without him over hearing to much. 

Over looking the little lip of the village he looked around for anything that might help these crazy nuts regain sanity. Or he could just kill them, and move on to find Alice. But, would Alice approve of him just killing these poekmon. Surely what was left of this dyeing world would be better off without two pokemon. Then there was the fire moth. No it was something else Chishire was sure of it, as he looked back at the two pokemon and settled his eye on the moth.

Cheshire then slowly made his way back to the other two pokemon, "And what about the other pokemon Cheshire saw, what if it found your pest... Alice" as the name left a sour taste in his mouth. Not his Alice will never be his Alice, he needs to get rid of this impostor. Chishire will save Alice from herself, Save this Alice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:59 pm

[Agate Village]|[Late Morning]
    Current Transformation: Volcarona

"You are standing on top of my land, yes."
    It seemed to mumble in annoyance. Gee, sorry for not knowing where your stupid kingdom is. She had more power than that shiny Yamask did, and she wouldn't flaunt it so vainly. It almost sickened her, but she'd tolerate it. It's something she helped create, after all.
    "This land is my kingdom. This village is my property, and unfortunately, a lowly pest has infiltrated it! The jester taints my fields, steals my resources, and even dares to threaten I, the very queen of this region, with death! Lashed out at me, in fact! The nerve!"
    The disguised kitten could have rolled her eyes a bit if she could. Queen? Is this pokemon in her right mind? But considering she was the spirit of a human.... No, the idea of meeting one that used to be a queen was way too far-fetched. Not only that, couldn't the self-centered thing see we are in the middle of an apocalypse? After the Yamask's rambling, which seemed to carry on for longer than the pink legend could stand, it finally led to saying something of importance.

"So I take it you are interested in the assassination, yes? Mew fluttered her borrowed wings and stared into the distance. Well.... What shit would I get for it if I managed to save this "pest" instead of killing it? ... That's it. I'll save this pokemon before this 'royal' Yamask knows I didn't kill it. Her stomach twisted, blood splattering across her thoughts as she remembered the bodies she was forced to mangle.... Alice spoke before the Volcarona could say something in confirmation.
    "The pest is a few ways off from this spot, over there,"
    "Ok." She flew off towards the direction the ghost had pointed her in. The kitten legendary didn't want to hurt any more pokemon.... She wouldn't kill another one of her creations.... Never again.... Somewhere inside of her, she begged Arceus that this pokemon wouldn't be an infected. She rarely called to him for help these days, but... she was desperate. Her sanity was at stake. It was her duty to defend those who still lived.... An agonizing duty she wished she could pass to someone else.

Last edited by Mew on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:48 am

Agate|Late Morning
    (26)

Blink watched in horror as the arachnid's rants and mood swings began once again. She went from happy and giddy to murderous and terrifying in such rapid transition that Blink was beginning to wonder if he himself were insane. But suddenly another of her mood shifts had her staring right at him with a curious grin and she began to kneel down closer to him. "What's that little yellow thing on top of your head, anyways? What does it do? Ooh! Ooh! Can I touch it? Pleeeeaaaase?" Blink tried to back away slowly to stop her from touching the wick upon his head, praying it wouldn't start to spark in the wake of his ever growing fear. "It uh, well, I'm sort of a candle. It's my wick, but I don't let it light because it does....awful things."

Of course knowing this female she wasn't going to let it go at that, but Blink's fear was that if she knew what it did she would make him use it and that was the last thing he wanted to do. But if he didn't tell her... "It, it steals the souls of the living and turns my kind into monsters."
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 pm

((Skip as Lulu is away nothing to react to, and just watching Mew go off to 'murder' someone))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:40 pm

[I need to skip, as I need a action to determine what I should do with Glinyua. Sorry. D:]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Agate| |Late Morning
    66| |12

"It uh, well, I'm sort of a candle. It's my wick, but I don't let it light because it does....awful things." Glinyua's eyes lit up with curiosity, fixated on the small wick that rested atop the Litwick's head. "It, it steals the souls of the living and turns my kind into monsters."
        The Ariados offered a wide smile, looking down at the ghost. "Why a monster?" she asked, tilting her head. "It's just a way of life--I don't see why it would make little marshmallow into a monster! Monsters are supposed to be big and scary and trying to destroy everything! You're just a cute little marshmallow!" she remarked, furrowing her brow. "It's dumb to become a monster just because of a way of life. It's not like it can be helped, no?" she made a vague gesture in the air with a free arm, followed by a loose shrug. "I don't think it really matters if you're a 'monster' or not, in this world. We're all too busy with the real monsters! Besides, it shouldn't matter anyways! All that matters is that you're who you want to be!"
        With a wide grin, Glinyua twirled around with the dead Typhlosion, giggling. "Look at me! Look at me! I just dance and dance and sing and be merry! That's all that matters--the world's gone to hell so I might as well have fun while I'm still breathing!"

"Ok." a sly grin appeared on the Yamask's face, satisfied as she watched the Volcarona flutter off towards the jester's direction. Finally, she would be rid of that pest. Granted, it was only one life, but it was a big step in the right direction.
        "And what about the other pokemon Cheshire saw, what if it found your pest... Alice" the Glaceon had wandered before padding back to her, mentioning another Pokemon. Almost immediately her brows furrowed, hands clutching tightly on the edges of her mask. "Another Pokemon?" she hissed, gritting her teeth. This wasn't good--it wasn't good at all. She couldn't have anyone interfere with her plan, no one. "...Who is this other Pokemon?"
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Agate Village || Late Morning || #8

"Another Pokemon?" the ghost type didn't sound to pleased with this it almost seemed like it would mess with her 'great' plan."...Who is this other Pokemon?" , it then asked The ice fox turned his head to follow the bug type before losing sight. "Cheshire doesn't even know if the ghost type found Alice's Jester. Cheshire is just saying if it did" he replied trying to remember the pokemon. "Cheshire's memory is bad" He turned back to the Alice copy. 

"This seems to bother Alice, can Alice's 'knight' prove worth it and take on two pokemon, or did Alice send someone to the hands of death. Cheshire wonders if the fire bug really burns" the Glaceon says the last bit a little more quiet and to himself then takes a step toward the Yamask his fur brissles a little as he gives off a cold aura around him. Cheshire could kill alice here and save her from those lost memories, save alice from this new cruel world. His single crimson eye fixed on the ghost type, before walking by and toward the way the Volcarona went to watch the show.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:05 pm

"It uh, well, I'm sort of a candle. It's my wick, but I don't let it light because it does....awful things. ... It, it steals the souls of the living and turns my kind into monsters." The bug fluttered soundlessly as it drifted down, listening to the little Litwick. Mew quietly puzzled as she considered what the little ghost said. An all-consuming fire.... Fire is what this little one was talking about, right? For a moment her vision flickered, the trees in a vortex of fire for just half a moment. Would that be how the world ended?... In flames?.... The effort to save the planet was abortive. An immutable destiny. The world was dismantling in front of her very eyes, and she couldn't cope with seeing the ruins. At this point she drew within herself. Her imperturbable attitude was crumbling.

"Why a monster? It's just a way of life--I don't see why it would make little marshmallow into a monster! Monsters are supposed to be big and scary and trying to destroy everything! You're just a cute little marshmallow!" The youngest and smallest were fodder for the myriads of zombies. The children's minds were warped the most. Her children.... The Ariados spoke true, though. Maybe life was just running its course. She was misinterpreting a lot of what was being said but it didn't matter to her.

"It's dumb to become a monster just because of a way of life. It's not like it can be helped, no? I don't think it really matters if you're a 'monster' or not, in this world. We're all too busy with the real monsters! Besides, it shouldn't matter anyways! All that matters is that you're who you want to be!" The garrulous arachnid had a point. They were all slowly turning into monsters.... Why regret? Her thought process shattered. Who you want to be.... I can't be who I want to be.... I'm a leader.... I have authority. And that is all the personality I can have.... The spider spun with a corpse, looking eerily genial.

"Look at me! Look at me! I just dance and dance and sing and be merry! That's all that matters--the world's gone to hell so I might as well have fun while I'm still breathing!" Mew hovered in the air, glancing at the dead Typhlosion. It's body seemed to be gouged from claws. Such an imprecation on the world.... Why was it happening?... She set aside the thought before she plunged further into murky darkness. Her pain laid latent in the corner of her mind as she finally approached. This pokemon wasn't very stable at mind, and the expatriate, fawning Yamask's plan would not go well with her. She knew better than to blatantly announce the plan immediately. She would scheme around it frugally.
    "Hello. I'm traveling from a distant region. Do you know where this is?" because she knew it wasn't that misfit queen's "kingdom." Though... she couldn't help but feel guilty for being harsh. Who could blame these unfortunate souls for their states of mind? The legend felt like she somehow could have prevented it all somehow. But that was idealistic to think, being the total hero; even for her.

Last edited by Mew on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Agate|Late Morning
    (27)

"I don't think it really matters if you're a 'monster' or not, in this world. We're all too busy with the real monsters! Besides, it shouldn't matter anyways! All that matters is that you're who you want to be!"

As demented as she was the bug did have a point and for the first time in a long time Blink allowed himself a small smile. "I...I don't let myself become the monster, I just get to be me," he agreed. "That is why I keep the fire out. I am not going to become something I hate just because it is what is supposed to happen. I..." What was it he really wanted to do? Why had he spent all this time alone again? "I just wanted to help people...Even if they never knew I was there." Maybe she would understand and maybe she wouldn't but Blink began to realize the nickname 'Marshmallow' wasn't bothering him as much as it did the first few times.

"Hello. I'm traveling from a distant region. Do you know where this is?"

The Litwick nearly fell out of the sky as the voice startled him, having not even seen the large fire moth approach. "Where...where did you come from?" he asked, genuinely concerned that he hadn't noticed such a large creature. His face fell into its usual passive stare as he sized up the insect before them, pondering its question lightly. How had it made no noise when it approached? Shouldn't its wings alone have made some kind of noise? The wing beats of Volcarona back home always made a lot of noise. "I really don't know where I am myself so....not really sure if I can help..."
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:42 am

((Pass just over looking Blink Mew and Glinyua from the distant edge he found))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:21 pm

Agate Village | Late Morning
    Gwen Wyndra 2 | Hreint 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eight paws stepped in an off beat as they occasionally stumbled over one another. The brittle tail of the Leafeon ran up and down the length of his mates back, feeling the lavender fur and thin frame beneath it. Resting his strong jaw on the top of her head Hreint purred, "You know you have the softest fur." and he gently took in her sweet scent. "Have you seen your coloration? You're fucking adorable." Gwen Wyndra cooed back to him, tipping her head up so her nose could poke the underside of his chin. "Pssh," He grunted with a cool smile, "You're the adorable one, love." The Radeon felt a smile tug at her cheeks as she slowly brought her face back down, narrowly avoiding contact between her Toxic Orb and Hreint's throat. Damn thing still hurts.. She hissed at herself.

Sighing softly GW pressed herself closer to Hreint, taking comfort in his powerful shoulders. "You're not too tired, are you Gwen?" He questioned with honest worry, slowing their pace down to little more then a sluggish walk. "Its nothing, dear." She shrugged back dismissively. The Leafeon was not fooled, his brow furrowing as he licked her cheek. Suddenly he stopped as a sour taste treads his nostrils. It is one he knows all too well, the wreak of blood and the taint that is the undead. Stepping in front of the poison type eveelution the Leafeon arched his body protectively in front of her. A low snarl formed in his throat while his lips drew back to reveal dangerous fangs. "Stay close to me." He voiced with a dark tone. The Radeon wouldn't of dreamed of doing otherwise.

Keeping low to the ground the pair slithered forward, making very sure to keep close to the buildings and foliage. You're upwind Hreint, of course you missed it. How could you be so foolish! The Leafeon scolded himself, occasionally rising his head to full height to sniff the air. The further they traveled the more he saw what was enraging him so: the area was litter in corpses. They appeared to be undead.. but the bodies were so horribly burned and beaten it was damn near impossible to tell. He rounded them in wide arcs, keeping GW as far from them as he could. Had he looked back he would of seen the horror-filled and pained look in the poison types hollow red eyes.
    A whine was lost in Gwen Wyndra's throat, literally scared stiff so it could not come out. Hreint only got like this when their was danger about.. whatever was around here had to be big, and dangerous. She did not doubt her safety: Her mate would make very sure she would be fine. But it was exactly that that terrified her..  Shaking her head hard the Radeon threw the thought away, refusing to think about what she feared the most.

Coming to the crest of a hill the Leafeon saw a strange sight. There was what seemed to be a Yamask of an odd color. It wasn't a shade he was used to seeing in the undead and its eyes were a bright gold  as well. Probably clean.. The scent of rot still hung heavy in the air even if this Pokemon didn't seem to be the source. Something farther off was walking away from him, just too far for Hreint to catch.
    Gwen Wyndra forced her away up the hill after her mate. She had only lagged behind a couple yards but it was enough to set her nerves ablaze. Straining her fatigued muscles she came to his side only have him signal her to stop with his tail. Nodding weakly the Radeon crouched on the spot, ready to move if she had to.

Padding forward with a straight back, head held high, Hreint approached the Yamask slowly, making sure his brown paws made small sounds to announce his presence. "Greetings," he spoke to her with a cool voice, trying not to spook the Pokemon. Moving in like this was not what he wanted, honestly it was risking and left him open, but he didn't want to wait with all the fresh corpses in the area. I need answers now.
    "Do you know where we are, or what happened here?" He asked less out of curiosity and more to calm his nerves. GW needed him, and they would be safer with an alley, at least for now. "My name is Hrient" Politely he gave his name, even if he didn't want the other Pokemons in return. Trust is a two way street. He paused before saying, "Are there still undead around?"
    He appeared calm before her, but inside the Leafeon was ready to pounce. Living may be hard to find these days, but if they posed a threat to GW, he wouldn't mind dragging their numbers down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:31 pm

She lightly paused as she observed the two before they noticed her finally.
    "I...I don't let myself become the monster, I just get to be me. That is why I keep the fire out. I am not going to become something I hate just because it is what is supposed to happen. I... I just wanted to help people...Even if they never knew I was there." The disguised Mew nodded, looking at he Litwick. She thought it was a fortunate thing that this pokemon couldn't show very much emotion. Though.... Her vision locked onto the ground. ... Her trauma blocked her from even trying to get close again.... As much as the gentle, motherly kitten had wanted to tell the Litwick it would be alright... and that he wouldn't become a monster.... ... Unable to help because of something she couldn't deal with.... Mew gently clicked her Volcarona legs together uncomfortably, whishing and making her wings flutter. No....

"I really don't know where I am myself so....not really sure if I can help..." Frailly, she nodded at the little Litwick, unsure of what else to say. The weight of her task was making her feel heavily laden, though she knew she wouldn't go through with it. Realizing she had very little tact and planning over this, she thought up ideas, anything, a scheme to get away with it without hurting anyone else. ... That's the last thing she wanted to do.... In the distance, she felt the buzzing energy of living not far from where she came from. Of course... they would spy on her to make sure she was doing her job. She gulped down the paranoia in her throat as she heard the muttering of more newcomers from a distance away. She continued puzzling, before speaking up through the silence. How rude of her not to readdress the Litwick.
    "That's quite alright. Location does not matter much anymore in this world we live in now, now does it?" Guessing from their earlier conversation, she was willing to claim they had known each other for a least a little bit by now. But now, Mew awkwardly scrambled for solutions to the lack of conversation. Would she mention the other team members? No.... Not now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:17 pm

((I'm sorry but skip please, I am having a little trouble thinking of what to have Blink do))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Agate| |Late Morning
    67| |13

"I...I don't let myself become the monster, I just get to be me. That is why I keep the fire out. I am not going to become something I hate just because it is what is supposed to happen. I...I just wanted to help people...Even if they never knew I was there." a wide grin split the arachnid's face, haphazardly clapping her two hands together past the body she held awkwardly wedged between her arm and body.
        "That's the spirit!" for a moment, she broke into laughter, heaving for breath as she giggled. "Get it? Get it? I made a funny! That's the spirit--pfft ha ha! It's funny because you're a ghost!" she fought to stop herself from falling over in amusement, although she was unsure why her pun was so funny--besides, it was barely a decent pun in the first place--she was unable to stop herself from withering to her knees and clutching her stomach.
        "Hello. I'm traveling from a distant region. Do you know where this is?" she cracked a single eye open for the new foreigner that drifted towards them. It was a bug, just like her, although this one was firey with wings of bonfire and ember. Admittedly, the spider was a little jealous, she had always wanted such pretty wings of a moth. Maybe she'll rip them from her body and sew them onto her own back? That doesn't seem like such a bad idea!
        Although little Marshmallow didn't have much knowledge of where they were, the poison-type eagerly raised her hand like a small child in a classroom, hopping in place as she squealed. "Ooh! Ooh! Pick me, pick me! I know!" without hesitation she chose herself, clearing her throat and standing proper as she grinned. "We are in Agate Village, Glinyua is eighty-percent sure of this fact!" she made a grand gesture with her hand. "Glinyua remembers packing up after a show in Cerulean to go on a cruise for Orre! Glinyua's first destination was Gateon Port, but that didn't end so well." she paused, a brief frown fluttering on her lips. "Ah, Glinyua remembers reading about this village in the brochures. Famous for the cave Glinyua rested in, blessed with Celebi's power." her voice noticeably cracked, the spider beginning to recall the events that had happened before when she had first arrived here. The cave was bloody, tainted like any other area in this world, and slowly, the blood had spread throughout the village.
        "They all left me." her voice was solemn, expression mimicking her tone as tears welled up in her eyes. "No, no...they didn't leave. It was my fault, I..." she hiccuped, small drops streaming down from her eyes. "I couldn't protect them, I just watched them all die and...and..." Glinyua glared down at her own hands, mandibles shuddering and clicking together. "They all believed in me. They trusted me, so why did I kill him...? I don't understand--that Hypno, he was just like me, just like me! But I killed him, his head came clean off, and thus began a chain reaction..."
        However, her sorrow didn't last long, her throat quickly erupting into a cacophony of cackles. She gave a smile, one that didn't raise her cheekbones and squinted her eyes. Obviously forced, a fabricated mask that she plastered onto her lips as she laughed. "All's well that ends well! Who cares, who cares? Because now I have little Marshmallow and Boo-Boo I won't be lonely anymore!"

"Cheshire doesn't even know if the ghost type found Alice's Jester. Cheshire is just saying if it did." the Yamask growled at the idea that the lowly plebeian had found more to join her ranks. "This seems to bother Alice, can Alice's 'knight' prove worth it and take on two pokemon, or did Alice send someone to the hands of death. Cheshire wonders if the fire bug really burns."
        Alice released a crooked smile, a deep chuckle surfacing from her throat as she nodded. "Who knows? I had met many lackluster knights in my day--and my hopes aren't very high up. I do hope this Volcarona can change my mind." she shrugged. "Of course, if worse comes to worse, I'll just take care of the pest myself. Although unbecoming of royalty, sometimes you just have to do things yourself."
        "Greetings," although a little surprised at the sudden voice, the ghost turned slowly towards the source. A Leafeon, although a little withered on the leaves, strode towards her. "Do you know where we are, or what happened here? My name is Hrient."
        The Yamask gave a practiced bow, a wry smile as she replied. "Greetings to you, civilian. I am Queen Alice, the ruler of these lands." her gaze was lofty, the smallest of smirks tugging at the edges of her ghostly lips. "You are in my kingdom,"
        "Are there still undead around?" the royal scoffed. "Undead should be the least of your concern!" she declared. "That pest over there, she is the bane upon my lands. She is the enemy." she waved over to where the arachnid could be seen in the distance.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Agate Village || Late Morning || #9

The glaceon following it's nose on the trail of the fire moth and was quick to find it, and as he expected it found that crazy poison type. A tired gaze set on the spider pokemon and the corpse it had under one arm, still curious why it could stand the way it could. He also took note that the small ghost pokemon had found its way to the group as well. Cheshire strains his ears a little to hear whats going on,   "Hello. I'm traveling from a distant region. Do you know where this is?"   Cheshire did perk to the question the volcora asked as he hoped he get some answer where he was and not some crazy ghost kingdom. "We are in Agate Village, Glinyua is eighty-percent sure of this fact!" The ice type raised a eyebrow he never heard of this place before.  "Ah, Glinyua remembers reading about this village in the brochures. Famous for the cave Glinyua rested in, blessed with Celebi's power."  Least Cheshire can put a name to most of these pokemon now. Thinking back to the cave mentioned thats where he 'woke up'. He continues to listen to the conersation and waited to see what the fire type would do listen to the crazy spirit or do something else he didn't care he just wanted to find where the real Alice was.

((feel free to take note that he's around))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Gwen Wyndra 3 | Hreint 3

"Greetings to you, civilian. I am Queen Alice, the ruler of these lands." The Leafeon raised a brow, taken slightly aback by the.. greeting, the Yamask addressed him with. Queen you say. A sigh echoed in his mind though it made no sound. "You are in my kingdom," Her words seemed almost to be a threat, daring the creamy fur on his neck to rise. Doubt a kingdom could survive in this era though. With a level head Hreint replied coolly, "My apologize, I was unaware I was trespassing. His words seemed to go over head, however, or be less president in her mind. "Undead should be the least of your concern!"

Snappy snappy. An odd ripple passed through his pelt, an alarm going off in his head. There was something off about this ghost but he did not know what. With no proof to back up his feeling Hreint pushed it aside. "What seems to be the problem?" He questioned with a flick of one ear. "That pest over there, she is the bane upon my lands. She is the enemy." Looking off to where the spirit pointed Hreint squinted his brown eyes, deeming an area over yonder to be the spot. "I see," He mumbled more to himself then as a reply.
    The Leafeon searched for the right words, unable to find anything that pleased him. Gaze drifting back to and over the brightly colored ghost the grass type noticed something and got an idea. "You seem to be injured, miss Alice. The scent of blood whiffed from the wound, but smelled simply of iron not rot. He didn't want to assume she was a pushover but being wounded was never a good sign. "I could assist you with your infestation, though I do have one small circumstance."

She was told to stay still and yes she wanted to, but.. it was just too exposed. A gentle breeze ruffled her fur the wrong way. The normally comforting feeling only chilled her to the bone, easily passing through the Radeons short fur and penetrating her delicate skin. Turning her crimson eyes to the side GW looked for a spot that would keep her both in the view in Hreint and hidden from the crest of the hill. The only place that was even close to what she wanted was some nearby shrubbery. By the looks of it, however, it would make too much noise to be worth it. Fantastic. Raising a fallen ear she listened hard for her mates sweet voice, concern bubbling inside at an unfamiliar and angry voice.

A bird chattered in the distance, its song simple and short. It was a bittersweet tune, one she couldn't enjoy in her situation. Probably young.. doesn't know the danger from doing that. Stupid thing. Longing tugged at her paws, willing them to go forward and find the comfort that was Hreint's strong shoulders and soft fur. Don't fuck it up Gwen Wyndra. Yeah, like she always did. Don't fuck things up for him.

Bringing her limbs in tighter the Radeon shrunk her form into yet a smaller ball. Tattered tail sweeping slowly across the ground, it covered her tiny dark paws like a meager form of protection. Don't do anything crazy Hreint.. She prayed silently to herself. Worms of guilt wiggled inside her. He was smart, but he would do the stupidest things for her sometimes. Gwen Wyndra smiled softly. But Im not worth it.

((Warnings say its Mew's turn but I think its mine. If Im mistaken Ill delete this ;o;))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:03 pm

pass
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:07 pm

((Sorry guys, I don't have time to post tonight. I would have before if I realized cinder was in SH but sadly tonight I have to clear out my storage unit. Next round, promise))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Agate| |Late Morning
    67| |14

"You seem to be injured, miss Alice." the Yamask raised a brow at the Leafeon's remark, overlooking the grass-type with a lofty stare. She looked down at her wounds, scowling a little as she did so. Blood and scars were not fitting for a queen. "I could assist you with your infestation, though I do have one small circumstance."
        Her interest piqued, the ghost looked up. "Oh?" she asked, a small chuckle from her lips. She, admittedly, did not have the means to heal herself, and in the end she didn't want to be marked with some...ugly scar. It would be much more convenient to have a healer aid her, she concluded. "And what is your circumstance, outsider?" Alice analyzed the male carefully. "I will accept your offer depending on your request."

[OOC: skipping Glinyua this round, sorry for such a short post!!]
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Agate Village || Late Morning || #10

Cheshire had heard enough he knew where he was he knew most of the names of the pokemon. All were alive while he was the dead cat in the box, it wasn't fair. The warmth he felt back in Alice's tower, by her side while she looks out that single window over the trees and beyond. The glaceon couldn't remember anything but alice and the pain she must have felt when he died. It hurt him more when he found her, she didn't know him and that damn jolteon took her. His fur stands on end as a cool mist aura forms around him frosting the top of the grass he rested on. His lip pulling back a little barring small fangs.

Finally finding Alice, losing her again and coming across those other pokemon. Dragon types was all he knew of those pokemon but they had not seen alice that much was clear. Now here in some distant land with a fake Alice, the ghost dares mock her name. Chishire gets up from the grass over looking the other pokemon that seems to be talking a little more. Looks to the ground where his claws had dug into the ground in his building anger that had already melted away. He had to make a choice now go back and deal with Alice and move on for pretending to be his Alice. Stay here with these other pokemon as the spider seemed to not like this Alice either.

Cheshire turns his single crimson eye back to the way he came and then back to these pokemon below him. The bell at his throat jingles a little as he closes his eyes and listened to the bell so quite just like Alice's careful voice when she talked. Cheshire would stay here with this spider pokemon, as he climbed down the small hill he had been waiting on and followed the way the volcara took. As the volcara like him seemed the most trusting worthy and less crazy then the pokemon he had seen here. There was also the small white ghost he had seen before hand would it attack him now that he's returned. 

Cheshire did not fear death as he was already dead his heart had stopped beating for months. Maybe alice had already left this cursed world and was waiting for him in afterlife. "Cheshire will see Alice soon" he said to himself quietly as he nears the pokemon bracing for a attack he wouldn't fight back if that was the case.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Gwen Wyndra 4 | Hreint 4

"Oh? And what is your circumstance, outsider?" The Leafeon was not disappointed by the Yamasks reply as he searched his mind was the right words. A mistake here could ruin his plans completely. "I will accept your offer depending on your request." Nodding politely the grass type smiled and looked over his shoulder, calling out, "Gwen Wyndra," and was relieved to see the Radeon padding toward them. Her movements seemed relatively relaxed but her big eyes told him she was not. Hreint's shoulders tensed ever so slightly but he forced himself to stay calm in the presence of the odd ghost type. Facing Alice once more he proudly said, "This is my mate Gwyn Wyndra," before turning to the Radeon, "This, is Queen Alice."

GW nodded to her mate, eying the Yamask nervously. Something about being in the presence of the Pokemon made her fur stand on end, yet her beautiful color made curiosity well inside her. Forcing out a quiet "H-hello Madam." The Radeon tried to keep herself from shaking, the scared side of her face turned slightly away from the ghost. She pressed herself closer to Hreint as he continued his proposal. "My condition is that no harm is to come to her." His voice was smooth while his brown eyes dared the queen to refuse him. "For that, I will personally take care of your problem. Gwen here will lead you back to some berries we past on the way over here." Though shame burned between his shoulders. This Pokemon wouldn't harm her, not when she was already wounded. Gwen will be okay..

The Radeon's eye lids pulled back slightly, her spine stiffing with worry. Youre doing what?! He was making a deal with some random Pokemon for her safety, for all she knew he was going to get himself killed! She had to object, or at least say something, but her voice died in her throat. What could she even say? Anything would be going against her mates words and for all she knew this was a delicate situation. I hope you know what youre doing.. Swallowing Dryly GW nodded to Yamask, agreeing to her mates words halfheartedly. He wouldn't lead her into danger.. but he would himself to it.  
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Agate|Late Morning
    (28)

Blink watched in fascination as the Ariados continued on another one of her long winded monologues. When her own backstory started to creep in, and the pained look went across her face, he couldn't help but feel a little bad for her. Maybe...maybe she wasn't so crazy after all. She had just suffered so much that she had a lapse in sanity. If that were the case then maybe there was some way to help her after all without getting gutted like a Whiscash.

Looking around he tried to see if there was some way of figuring out just where he was when something strange caught his attention floating in the distance. It couldn't have been his imagination that it was hovering near two feet off of the ground so maybe it was another ghost? Ghost seemed to be better at avoiding the infection since they didn't come into direct contact unless they were attacked so there was a chance that it wasn't dead. Well...dead-er. So while Glinyua chatted up the strange Volcarona Blink made his way over to the edge of the clearing only to come face to face with his worst nightmare. A Shedinja.

The Pokemon was staring at him and Blink felt his entire form quiver and shake as he tried to hold onto a tangible form. These Pokemon were soul stealers, and even ghost types were not stupid enough to mess with something just because they were already dead. This creature had been feared where he came from and it had been his great fortune to never run across one. Until now. Years of nightmares came flooding back to the small candle as he stared the empty husk in the face, drifting slowly away in the hopes that he would be able to get back to the other two before it made a move. Sadly, it wasn't to be. Just as he got to a point where he thought he could turn and run for it the beast whirled around and left the Litwick staring straight into the empty void in the spine of the empty creature.

His mouth opened slowly, eyes wide in fear, but not a sound came out. His body turned to a soft gray as a pale trail of mist leaked from beneath the horrified candle and into the dense void in which his sight was captured. The Shedinja didn't turn again until his prey was completely absorbed, the soulless eyes flashing a bright crimson as its renewed energy gave it life enough to spy the two in the distance before sinking back into the shadows.

((Leaving post, sorry guys but I really need to cut back on my teams. I have been having a lot of trouble keeping up and don't have the free time that I used to. I have PMed the Admins to let them know that there is no longer an elite for this team and they should be contacting you soon.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Agate| |Late Morning
    68| |15

"Gwen Wyndra," the Yamask lifted a brow as the Leafeon spoke. She watched was a narrowed gaze when a foreign Pokemon appeared, steadily padding towards the duo. It's pelt was purple, eyes a bright red with something akin to an orb embedded in her neck. "This is my mate Gwyn Wyndra. This, is Queen Alice."
        "H-hello Madam." eyeing the female carefully, the specter gave a small nod. "Well met, young maiden."
        "My condition is that no harm is to come to her." she turned back to the grass-type, listening to his proposal. "For that, I will personally take care of your problem. Gwen here will lead you back to some berries we past on the way over here."
        There was a moment of silence, the ghost-type looking over the lovers with a hard gaze, before slowly, she nodded. "Alright," she spoke, voice clear and final. "I accept your proposal. I will make sure no harm comes to your dear mate, in exchange for the life of that pest."

All's well that ends well! Who cares, who cares? Because now I have little Marshmallow and Boo-Boo I won't be lonely anymore!
        She wondered how much longer she'll play such a foolish facade, barely noticing the Litwick's disappearance as she turned around to survey her surroundings. She hadn't expected the little ghost to wander off, and without hesitation, the Ariados began her frantic search for her new-found friend.
        "Maaaaaaaaarshmallow!" she sang, jovially skipping across the old grass. She twirled, clutching Boo-Boo under her arm. "Mallow-Mallow! Blinkie! Bliiiinkcutie!" she squealed, her odd gait turning into a half-sprint, voice growing desperate. "Marshmallow? Where are you? Where did you go?" she spotted a pale gray figure in the distance, and immediately froze. "Marshmallow?"
        She dropped the body of the Typhlosion, carefully approaching the pale mass. She furrowed her brow, tipping her head to the side. "Marshmallow?" she asked, now only a metre away from the ghost. Her eyes widened, dropping to her knees as she stared at the deformed glob of wax, one that was still--frighteningly so. "...Blink?"
             She wailed.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Agate Village || Late Morning || #11

The ice fox watched the spider pokemon go on her dance not noticing that the small type type was under attack. He watches with his eye as it falls more dead then a ghost type could, Cheshire could have helped the small ghost but the living will anyways die and they can not be saved from death cold hands as the glaceon already knew.  "...Blink?" was the last thing he heard before turning his back on the fire moth and spider and headed back to the others. Finding Alice was easy enough has she hadn't moved, thinking how to explain what just happened.

Padding up to the others his bell sounding on his arrival, "Well your knight didn't kill your pest Alice, but the small ghost is dead." He said before pausing at the two new faces. One he knew from his line the other one looked strange but looked like the same line perhaps a sub species. It smelled like death or a harsh poison haze and by the body colored he figured a poison type. Turning his single eye to the leafeon it looked partly withered he could guess from hanging around the poison type.

Turning back to the fake Alice, ignoring the other two for now. "Why doesn't Alice just leave for a new place to rule, Cheshire is sure there are better places then this waste land, let the Ariados rot here alone and looks for more subjects"  Cheshire knew he had her attention now with what he had just suggested. Looking back to the other two, figuring they had also just heard the bull shit story of the mighty queen Alice. "Cheshire wants to leave and find Alice, Alice is not here"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Gwen Wyndra 5 | Hreint 5

"Alright I accept your proposal. I will make sure no harm comes to your dear mate, in exchange for the life of that pest." Hreint smiled softly. "Excellent, then I shall be on my way." Pressing his muzzle into GW's he saw a worried look in her red eyes. Licking her softly across her scarred cheek he watched her gaze soften. "I'll be back soon, love. Don't fret." With his head held high the Leafeon turned in the direction the Yamask had pointed earlier when a soft ring met his crumbling ears. Another Pokemon came their way, the deep purplish color of its pelt instantly tensing his muscles. The fur on the back of his neck rose as it spoke. "Well your knight didn't kill your pest Alice, but the small ghost is dead." It spoke, and included death in its words. Apparently his kin was also a knight of the Yamask, but the faint scent of rot set him on edge. How can Alice trust an undead?

He had been so close to bounding down a slope. So close to going after the 'pest.' Stifling a growl the Leafeon was suddenly unsure what to do. Was this Glaceon the 'pest' or was it somethign further away? Something told him it was not yet the desire to shred its throat sang to him. Disease ridden creature. Keeping between him and Gwen Wyndra the grass type listened intently to its words. If this thing was going to hang around the Yamask he no longer felt safe about leaving his mate with her. But she swore to her safety. He had already seen a bit of anger from the ghost and did not want to stir more from her then he had to. She will be okay.. Letting his tail drift across Gwen's back the Leafeon forced his paws into motion and bounded off in the direction the Glaceon had come from. I'll get this done quickly and be back soon. I swear.

Gwen Wyndra stared with wide eyes at the Glaceon. It screamed of sickness but yet.. it was different. Fascinated by the strange, almost semi-undead seeming Pokemon the Radeon took in all parts of its form. What happened to you? She wondered, trying to keep herself out of the conversation between the ice type and ghost Pokemon. He seems so.. surreal yet natural.
    Flinching away from the bitter words the Radeon felt more awkward and uncomfortable then she had when she was waiting. These were foreign Pokemon and now she had assist one of them. Could she really trust them? Hreint does.. Wrapping her mind around the bushes she had pasted on the way here the poison types frets she can not find her way back to it. Part shade.. side of the path.. protected.. Would she fail in her task? Her mouth felt dry and dusty by the time she worked up the courage to speak, finding the words impossibly hard to voice. "S-so miss Alice, s-shall we be going?" She hoped the Glaceon, he kept referring to himself as Cheshire oddly enough, would be allowed to follow. He was interesting.. but was it for better or for worse?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:09 am