Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Gliscor
Bisharp
Beedrill
Suicune
Avalanche
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

(ACE) The RELIC Team

Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The RELIC Team  - Page 5 Empty Re: (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by Avalanche Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Outside Relic Cave|Morning(7)
    Servous continued hiding in the tall grass, the three of them kept talking, the houndoom mentioned 'company'. Servous looked around to see this 'company'. not seeing any he assumed he smelled the pokemon center.
    The Hypno suddenly burst with rage, smashing a teacup in his hand. A cloud of purple gas rising from the drink. The hypno continued babbling with rage. Curious, he shot a string shot at a peice of the cup and pulled it back to him.
    He examined the cup piece in the grass, nothing all to unusual. He saw some of the liquid on the piece so he desided to take a quick sip.
    His eyes widened as he tasted it, it tasted great! Servous sent out another string, grabbing another peice, drinking it too. He continued this while the hypno continued to yell at the houndoom, something about some queen and wonderland, Servous didn't care right now, he just enjoyed his drink.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Outside Relic Cave| Morning(3)

The Hypno, Quarrant, began to act madly. Perhaps Jared shouldn't have told him he was insane to his face. But then Sunshine moved towards him, and he knew that even she didn't know what Quarrant would do next. Jared thought that maybe it was time to use his head rather than his strength.

Quarrant, is it? You say that I am a...friend of the Queen of Hearts? You're wrong!

Jared breathed in a bit to make it seem as if he really worried about this fictional world the Hypno spoke about.

I am running from her. She...she isn't good! She hurt my family by sending three evil brothers to kill my Master and sister. I am NOT her friend.

Jared hoped that this fib, filled with a bit of truth would satisfy the crazed Pokemon. He just hoped it would stop its ranting so that he could concentrate on the little intruder that was happily sipping away at the drops of poisoned tea on the broken cups.

Quarrant, I believe you...see even that Spinarak likes your tea... I was just paranoid after running for so long.

Jared looked at the Espeon in hopes that perhaps what he said would calm everyone down, and help him avoid a needless fight.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 am

Agate Pokemon Center| |Late Morning

[OOC: I'm back! From what I've read in the RP, we're in the Pokecenter, right? Do tell if I'm incorrect. ;;]

Glinyua gently mumbled in her unconscious state, eyes screwed shut as she laid on the Espeon's back. Her body writhed gently as the voices began to wake her. As she was about to get up and return to the living world, something made her jolt up.

Smash!

As soon as the teacup smashed and shattered Glinyua's eyes were wide open in fear and she was standing upright, off of Sunshine's back. There was a Houndoom beside her- a newcomer. In front of her was Quarrant rambling and screaming about how the hound was 'under the queen's' spell and shit. His previously mutilated face was bloody and bandaged. Deranged bastard. She wasn't going to let herself die.

The Ariados turned to the Houndoom. "What did you do to piss him off this much?" she muttered under her breath, fearing what the Hypno would do. She whispered, "Sunshine, tell me what happened later. We need to get away from him, he's too unpredictable." After issuing orders the Glinyua used Psychic to pick up the remaining teacup pieces, some missing for whatever reason. 'I'll distract him while you lead the Houndoom away...' She hoped Sunshine was reading her mind right at that moment, because if she said it out loud Quarrant might've heard. Wait, the Espeon COULD read minds right? She's a psychic type and- ah shit. Hypnos' are psychic too.

Nevertheless Glinyua strode to the crazy hatter, gently placing all the scattered pieces in a neat pile beside him. "Quarrant, Quarrant, calm down. Everything's alright, the Houndoom is not affiliated with the queen. Why don't you make another cup of tea so we can sit down and talk?" the Ariados put on her most believable and nicest smile she could muster. 'Smooth, Glin. Years of acting must've really paid off for you.' she thought to herself. Hopefully her act was believable enough.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 am

Agate Pokemon Center| |Late Morning (23)

Quarrant, is it? You say that I am a...friend of the Queen of Hearts? You're wrong! I am running from her. She...she isn't good! She hurt my family by sending three evil brothers to kill my Master and sister. I am NOT her friend. Quarrant, I believe you...see even that Spinarak likes your tea... I was just paranoid after running for so long. Sunshine heard the Houndoom said and when he looked at her she gave a nod to him. She really hopes that the Houndoom's words will calm Quarrant down. Before she could say anything though she felt Glinyua jump off of her back and heard her say, "Sunshine, tell me what happened later. We need to get away from him, he's too unpredictable." Which Sunshine nodded in answer but then she heard Glinyua speak to her in thoughts, 'I'll distract him while you lead the Houndoom away...' Which she shook her head at. She made sure that Quarrant wasn't able to hear as they spoke by thought and reply back by thought, ~No, I'm not going to leave you at his mercy Glinyua. We are going to stick together since we are the only ones sane, besides the Houndoom here and maybe that Spinarak that his drinking Quarrant's tea, here. I don't leave friends behind at all. Not if I can do something to help.~ She then stood her ground and let her tail lightly touch the Houndoom and said to him by thoughts still trying to be sure Quarrant can hear them, ~I don't know your name but thanks for the warning about the poison. I'm not sure if Quarrant meant to have it go in there or not since he is so derange. Hopefully Glinyua will be able to calm him down so we can see if we can make an escape. Please don't be surprise that I'm able to speak to you like this or it may give it away to Quarrant~

"Quarrant, Quarrant, calm down. Everything's alright, the Houndoom is not affiliated with the queen. Why don't you make another cup of tea so we can sit down and talk?" she heard Glinyua say and was impress by the acting. She just hope that it will calm Quarrant down and not cause him to strike out at Glinyua or she will be force to take action on the Hypno.

(Yeah we are in the Pokemon Center right now and it's good to have you back Lute)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Just Oustide Relice Cave|Late Morning (22)

Quarrant started step back and forth as the Houndoom started to try to excuse itself that it wasn't one of the Queen's people. Quarrant drummed his fingers on the table than walked to the Houndoom and grabbed his neck with two fingers, not to hurt, he checked his clock as he felt the canine's pulse. Regular...not fast...beats match each other...high level of colesterol and in need of an healthier diet as well as some liquids.

It seems Quarrant believed on the Houndoom although he still had his doubts above his words, he still saw it as a servent of the "Queen", Glinyua had awaken and she was defending the Houndoom. Quarrant pouted and eventually he believed on the Ariados, he walked to her and hugged the Actress. I'm sorry...is just that...since Alice is gone I don't know what I've been doing... He quickly shakes his head and releases a sigh.

He look towards Glinyua with his eyes frozen uppon hers.Answer me this with your true words...Do you wish for someone Mad uppon your presence or you wish for me to begone? Only accept yes or no...Why am I asking this? I think I've gone mad...too mad for some people and I don't want to harm my friends...I don't want the Queen to get you, my friend. You have a nice head on your shoulders and I want it to stay there.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:54 am

Outside Relic Cave|Late Morning(8)
    Servous had been sipping another bit of the tea when it suddenly floated up. Servous was suddenly pulled back to reality. He saw his mother, now awake. Now was the time for discovery...was she really his mother...?
    Are...are you my mother...? Servous was very eager for her to answer...and nervous.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Agate Pokemon Center | Morning (4)

As Jared heard the Ariados awaken, he knew that things would either get better, or much worse. He tensed up, but his worries were pacified by its strong voice trying to calm Quarrant down. Sunshine touched him and he felt her presence almost instantly speaking in his mind. It was an odd sensation, but he didn't dare move.

~I don't know your name but thanks for the warning about the poison. I'm not sure if Quarrant meant to have it go in there or not since he is so derange. Hopefully Glinyua will be able to calm him down so we can see if we can make an escape. Please don't be surprise that I'm able to speak to you like this or it may give it away to Quarrant~

Jared thought back at her, hoping she could read him.

~ Its Jared. My name is Jared. I can protect myself. If he's so out of wack, why do you stay with him?I don't understand, who's the Ariados? Is she your leader? There are many questions I want answered but please, let me at least see if this Quarrant is truly a lost soul or a maniac.~

With that, Jared let himself relax at the sight of the Hypno checking his neck pulse. When Quarrant didn't strangle him, and when he heard his words of worry towards the Ariados, Jared calmed down even more. He sat and looked at the sad Quarrant.
    Quarrant, my presence shouldn't have anything to do with whether you stay or go. I came and you protected your friends. Your loyalty is what counts. At least, that's what I think.

The Hypno's problem troubled him, but as he spoke, he noticed the little Spinarak tense up and say, Are...are you my mother...?

Jared sniffed at the bug and smirked, he was just a kid after all...

(OOC: Sorry for the wait BTW Jared becomes a lot more relaxed when he's not in battle mode, although he tends to be serious about things)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:05 am

'No, I'm not going to leave you at his mercy Glinyua. We are going to stick together since we are the only ones sane, besides the Houndoom here and maybe that Spinarak that his drinking Quarrant's tea, here. I don't leave friends behind at all. Not if I can do something to help. Glinyua sighed in her thoughts. 'Alright. Though it would be better if you could find a safer place for the others to be at.'

"I'm sorry...is just that...since Alice is gone I don't know what I've been doing..." The Ariados' attention was turned back to the Hypno as he walked to her and hugged her. She graciously hugged back, giving a few gentle pats. His eyes were locked with her, and she dared not blink. "Answer me this with your true words...Do you wish for someone Mad uppon your presence or you wish for me to begone? Only accept yes or no...Why am I asking this? I think I've gone mad...too mad for some people and I don't want to harm my friends...I don't want the Queen to get you, my friend. You have a nice head on your shoulders and I want it to stay there."

"I don't mind at all Quarrant. You may be mad, but that merely is another word for unique. Different, not less." No hesitation. Hesitation shows anxiety. Anxiety shows fear. Fear most obviously shows that you are being a petty liar. She giggled like a little girl, grinning. "I'd also like to keep my head, quite cozy upon my neck." Out of the corner of her sight she could see the little Spinarak coming to her. "Are...are you my mother...?" She blinked. Mother? Her grin faded to a soft smile. The little spider was just a kid, looking for his lost mother? Heartwarming. "I'm sorry, I'm not. But... I can if you want me to be." Why not? She's been an actor for her whole life, why not act as a mother too?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:06 am

Agate Pokemon Center| |Late Morning (24)

'Alright. Though it would be better if you could find a safer place for the others to be at.' She heard Glinyua say and gave a nod and began to search for a place for the others when she heard Quarrant say, I'm sorry...is just that...since Alice is gone I don't know what I've been doing... Answer me this with your true words...Do you wish for someone Mad uppon your presence or you wish for me to begone? Only accept yes or no...Why am I asking this? I think I've gone mad...too mad for some people and I don't want to harm my friends...I don't want the Queen to get you, my friend. You have a nice head on your shoulders and I want it to stay there. She then heard Glinyua's words and tried not to giggle at her ending of the sentence. She then heard the Houndoom say back to her in thoughts, she was glad she could understand him, ~ Its Jared. My name is Jared. I can protect myself. If he's so out of wack, why do you stay with him?I don't understand, who's the Ariados? Is she your leader? There are many questions I want answered but please, let me at least see if this Quarrant is truly a lost soul or a maniac.~ She gave a nod and continued to stand beside the Houndoom she now knew as Jared and listen to him as he spoke to Quarrant, Quarrant, my presence shouldn't have anything to do with whether you stay or go. I came and you protected your friends. Your loyalty is what counts. At least, that's what I think.

This caused Sunshine to sigh softly but then she glance at the Spinarak as it asked Glinyua is she was his mother and then heard Glinyua's words to him. She smiled as she heard those words and looked at the Spinarak to see his reaction but she also glance at Quarrant and said softly so as to not set him off again, Quarrant we are in this together and mad or not that is just who you are and what kind of friends would we be if we turned our back on you now. She hoped her words didn't cause Quarrant to go off again but she thought to Jared ~Yes, the Ariados is the leader and her name is Glinyua. I'm sure you can defend yourself Jared because I can see how strong you are. I just can't help but grow concern for those around me especially those that are friends.~ She knew it was kinda sudden for her to call Jared a friend but to her he is and she was pretty sure he will be a great friend to have around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 am

Just Oustide Relice Cave|Late Morning (23)

He smiled at the fact they seemed to take him as a friend and actually didn't minded his madness...not that much anyhow. He walked away to the kitchen, eventually to make tea as usual. His smile rested uppon his covered face. Now with friends he knew that his wonderland would be complete.

As he entered in the kitchen he groaned annoyed...There was a bunch of infecte Catterpies and Weedles and a Venomoth attacking his tea party. He walked to the table and knocked on the it to get the attention fo the infected. Such horrible table manners you have...and your animalistic tendencies are quite bothering...so...would you please go away...AND DIE?! as he shouted he flipped the table over sending it crashing and killing a majority of the bug type beings in a loud crash.

Quarrant walked out of the kitchen and sitted on a lone chair with his arms crossed, he was glaring at the kitchen door, he barelly moved from that spot anymore for a few minutes.
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Outside Relic Cave|Late Morning(9)
    As his Mo- the Ariados, spoke, "I'm sorry, I'm not." Servous slumped down. Not his mother...what he'd been doing all this time was for nothing. Then the Ariados continued "But... I can if you want me to be."
    Servous looked up at her face, he saw her soft smile, her kind eyes... Why not? he hardly knew his mother anyways... his desire for someone was strong...
    Tears began to come from his eyes, he leaped up at her arms, Yes please...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Agate Pokemon Center | Late Morning (5
    )

The whole moment of friendship between the little group was very touching to Jared. He felt a slight pang of sadness as he remembered his own family and master, but he never showed it. He just hoped that Sunshine wouldn't read his emotions too easily. He watched the Ariados take hold of the situation with the child Spinarak and he sighed, remembering his sister. He believed that maybe he had found a strange, but good-hearted group.

Well, I see we have a few things settled. Now then I want to ask you a few questions, to all of you...

He breathed a small puff of smoke, a familiar and calming habit he had attained through the years.

What is your group's purpose? I'm sure the little bug might want to know too...Are you aiming for survival? Looking for someone? As for myself, well my own duty has been dealt with, so I'm just hoping to sit out this messy apocalypse and protect any new...friends... like, well...I hope you all consider me to be a good option for one.
    He twirled his tail a bit in embarassment. He wasn't used to expressing himself well at all.

I guess I want to know plain and simple...what are your goals?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Quarrant had walked away into the kitchen, thankfully. Glinyua stretched, before catching the young Spinarak in her arms. She gently stroked the mini-spider's back, before turning to the Houndoom. She gave a small bow. "I'm Glinyua, although Sunshine probably have already told you that. It's nice to meet you." she smiled. Her eyes widened as a large crash echoed from the Kitchen, along with some rather angry screams.

"Well, I see we have a few things settled. Now then I want to ask you a few questions, to all of you... What is your group's purpose? I'm sure the little bug might want to know too...Are you aiming for survival? Looking for someone? As for myself, well my own duty has been dealt with, so I'm just hoping to sit out this messy apocalypse and protect any new...friends... like, well...I hope you all consider me to be a good option for one. I guess I want to know plain and simple...what are your goals?" Glinyua blinked. Quarrant was now back, sitting on a chair angrily. The Houndoom had just asked a question.

"I... Suppose we're aiming for survival. I had come to Orre hoping for a vacation from my acting role but it seems I had gotten caught up in the infection instead. I had only recently met everyone, so I'm not exactly sure what everyone's independent goals are yet." she murmured. A thought struck her. "Oh and... Whatever happened to the Kirlia? I had dived after her in the water, don't tell me she..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:27 am

Agate Pokemon Center| |Late Morning (25)

Sunshine listen to everyone speaking and force herself not to jump when she heard the sounds in the kitchen but then she heard Glinyua say, "I... Suppose we're aiming for survival. I had come to Orre hoping for a vacation from my acting role but it seems I had gotten caught up in the infection instead. I had only recently met everyone, so I'm not exactly sure what everyone's independent goals are yet. Oh and... Whatever happened to the Kirlia? I had dived after her in the water, don't tell me she..." Upon hearing this Sunshine's tail lowered as did her ears as she bowed her head sadly and answered her friend, The Kirlia didn't make it Glinyua. Quarrant even dived into the water to save her while I tried to keep a grip on you so you wouldn't drown. The next thing I knew Quarrant was right beside me covered in water because she used her power to save him. We buried her and then we came here with me carrying you since you were unconcious. At that see laid down near the Houndoom while she closed her eyes and lets a few tears fall hoping no one will see it because she had to be strong but she knew that Jared may be able to see it since he was close enough. My goal is to survive and hope to find my friends before this epidemic happened, she added softly so she could hide her sadness.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 pm

(OCC: Skip my please.Quarrant is still upset)
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:57 am

((Servous is in Glinyua's arms, ze skip.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Agate Pokemon Center | Late Morning (6)
    Jared listened to the others mourn a Kirlia they spoke of. He wasn't sure who they were talking about, but he was respectful and said nothing out of place. Quarrant had entered in quite a huff and Glinyua seemed very sad. He felt more than saw Sunshine's feeling of loss as she settled down next to him, and still he said nothing. The room was silent except for the happy murmer of the small bug Pokemon in the Ariados's arms.

The day was growing late and Jared felt restless so he gently stood up and sighed.

Sorry everyone...I'm going to check if there;s anything to salvage that you all haven't yet found. I'm just checking the rooms okay? If I bark that means to come at once.

He stalked off a bit to give them some peace and quiet, a real rarity these days. There were many small infected Bug Pokemon in the Center, but he easily burned the lot down with Flamethrowers. As he searched around he found a few empty Pokeballs and some used syringes discarded on the floor. Not much to find. The most he saw was a few Human medicines that could be applied to Pokemon, but he had no idea how to use them. Nonetheless, he made sure to grab what he remembered to be called Potions in him jaws as he headed off into another room.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Agate Pokemon Center| |Noon

"The Kirlia didn't make it Glinyua. Quarrant even dived into the water to save her while I tried to keep a grip on you so you wouldn't drown. The next thing I knew Quarrant was right beside me covered in water because she used her power to save him. We buried her and then we came here with me carrying you since you were unconcious." Glinyua went silent, her eyes downcast. That Kirlia was still a kid, wasn't she? To die so young... She didn't even want to think about it.

Jared stood. "Sorry everyone...I'm going to check if there;s anything to salvage that you all haven't yet found. I'm just checking the rooms okay? If I bark that means to come at once." The Ariados nodded, as the Houndoom went about through the rooms. "I'll go outside to check the surrounding area."

Glinyua stepped outside and into Agate Village, the gentle breeze wafting around her. Such a peaceful land... If not for the undead that plagued it. With a sigh she began her search through the area.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:43 am

Agate Pokemon Center| |Noon (26)

Sunshine lifted her head as she looked at Jared and nodded her head. Be careful okay, she said softly before she glanced at Glinyua and the little Spinarak while she listen to Glinyua say that she was going to check the surrounding area. Sunshine wanted to follow but she knew that she should let Glinyua do what she wish to do but said, Alright Glinyua, be sure to call if you need help. Also you be careful as well, especially since we have that little one in your arms to look after. She didn't say anything else but gave a small smile to the Ariados and then looked over at Quarrant who seemed to be pretty upset still. She wasn't sure on what to do or what to think of the Hypno but she seriously hoped that he wouldn't go crazy on them again and possibly attack one of them. Hoping to ease his anger she asked softly yet a bit nervously, Quarrant, what's wrong? Why are you upset for?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Just Oustide Relice Cave|Noon (24)

Still highly upset, he kept glaring untill Sunshine asked him what's wrong, she wanted the reason for why he was upset. He looked at her, his glare vanished and he smiled at the Espeon.

You see...I had this beautiful tea set and this nice tea already prepared for us all. It would be the perfect tea party, as I went to go inside, hoping everything would be as perfect as I left for us all to enjoy...I was greeted with the disgusting sight of those Badersnatches attacking MY TEA PARTY! So I flipped the table and crushed them all under it.

He growled glaring at the kitchen but than he looked at Sunshine and smiled. She didn't had to fear him...does she?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Agate Pokemon Center| |Noon

[OOC: Harbringer attack. It'll be Ava's turn after this, if you get confused.]

Glinyua gently hugged the Spinarak in her arms, cuddling the small spider. The young child was absolutely adorable, clinging to her. The Ariados looked back at the Pokecenter again, curious as to what Sunshine was doing. She was talking with Quarrant, who seemed miffed. Fear began to rise again in her chest, the Espeon was alone with the Hypno, while Jared was in another room. She couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't trust this Hatter.

A thought struck her. Quarrant was distracted now, perfect for a surprise kill. She remembered a back door to the center, a secret entrance that lead back to where the lobby was... Perfect. She hurried to the area, entering the building while gripping the child in her arms so he won't fall.

She was finally there, right behind Quarrant, her legs having only emitted deadly silence as she skipped across the broken halls. She rose a claw to her mouth, motioning to Sunshine to not make a sound, before casting an Electroweb over the Hypno, binging it to it's chair. Quarrant began to thrash about madly, surprised and angered by the sudden betrayal of trust. He blabbered about how Glinyua was really working for the queen this whole time, how he should've known.

"I won't let you hurt these innocents." she murmured, eyes closing as her free arm began to charge a Poison Jab. "Sweet dreams, Quarrant. Off with your head." she tried to shiel the young Spinarak's eyes as she jabbed her hand into the neck of the Hypno, afterwards flinging the head off with a loud, liquid-like sound. She was breathing deeply, shocked at what she had did. This wasn't acting, this was true murder. She backed up into a corner, before hugging Servous even tighter.

What had she done...?
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:19 am

Agate Pokemon Center|Noon(10)
    (OOC: just a little confused on why he got harbringer'd, he posted.)
    Servous clung to the ariados, he felt so peaceful. It was something he never really knew. He'd barely seen his real mother so this was a new experience. He listened to her heartbeat, going regularly, he was at peace.
    But then he heard the heartbeat quicken, she seemed to be a little excited. She went into the pokemon center, Servous watched as she shot an electroweb over the hypno and dragged him to the chair.
    The hypno was yelling about queens and such, it seemed he always did. Suddenly his eyes were covered and he heard the ariados say "I won't let you hurt these innocents."
    He suddenly heard terrible noises, afterwords she'd clutched him tighter and went to the corner. He looked out and saw the hypno's head on the floor, the hat was actually still on. He looked up at her and wondered what was happening.

(OOC: hooray for recaps from a different point of view.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 am

Agate Pokemon Center | Afternoon (7)
    (OOC: same as Avalanche IDK what happened :> )

Jared sniffed each room and found a few untouched berries, but he found more empty Pokeballs than anything else inside the Pokemon Center. He sighed and began to inhale and exhale smoke as he did so. The mellow taste calmed him and he finally felt like he could start heading back to the others. Suddenly he heard screams from an all to familiar voice.

It's that insane Hypno again!

Jared snuck towards the sound and found himself shocked beyond belief. He had just seen Glinyua, a seemingly gentle friend spear the crazed Quarrant. His fangs filled with heat, but he paused before attacking. Perhaps what had happened was for the best... but it felt ultimately wrong to kill the living. He shuffled away soundlessly ans headed towards where he smelled Sunshine. He needed to find the only Pokemon that had shown him no evil, no lust for death. When he found her alone, he made sure to hide any and all feeling he was experiencing. He became as blank as he could, hoping Glinyua would have a better story for what he had seen. As for now, he smoked silently near Sunshine.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:49 am

[OOC: Skip, since I had done the harbie. He was killed because ECN was banned.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Agate Pokemon Center | Afternoon (27)

Sunshine shivered as she listen to Quarrant's explanation. She was about to say something back to him but she saw Glinyua walking silently behind Quarrant and put a claw at her lips motioning Sunshine to be quiet. Unsure on what was going Sunshine listened to the motion and remained quiet not saying anything to Quarrant. She let out a gasped and her eyes widen as she watch Glinyua use an Electroweb on Quarrant to keep him in place and then cut off his head cleanly off while saying, "I won't let you hurt these innocents. Sweet dreams, Quarrant. Off with your head." Sunshine's eyes remain wide as she watch Glinyua back away, apparently, realizing what she had just done. Sunshine had back away a bit. This is the first time in a long while that she felt frighten though she knew that Glinyua did this in order to save them from being killed, possibly, by the Hypno but she couldn't help but feel how wrong it is to kill the living.

She looked up, just in time, to see Jared heading over to her. Upon seeing him she was able to relax. For some unknown reason she felt a bit safer when Jared is near. She moved closer to Jared, hoping that he didn't mind, as she tried to calm herself down and ease the trembling, that had just started, after what she had seen happen. She thought she caught some kind of emotion in Jared's face but it was gone before she can be sure of what she was seeing was even real. ~Jared I hope it's alright that I stay near you for now. I don't know what had just happened but right now I feel safer being near you for some reason then being alone~ she spoke to him by mind unable to find her voice to speak out loud.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am