Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+15
Starbits
Duma
NyraXerz
Volcarona
skittyTail
Kaze
Catalyst
Gliscor
Silverishness
Snitch
Alakazam
Jay
Nightfall
Min
renegade
19 posters

(ACE) The FARAWAY Team

NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FARAWAY Team  - Page 15 Empty Re: (ACE) The FARAWAY Team

Post by NyraXerz Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Faraway Island | Morning
    Katyusha 38 | Marvin 34

"My apologies for bothering you, sir. If you wish, we shall leave you alone," The togetic, and by Marvin's standards, the most logical of the bunch hints. Clearly, she had noticed him and foxy don't really see eye-to-eye and not just because the skunk was taller. No matter how amount of looks that could kill from the ninetales destroyed the grin on the poison-type's muzzle. Ironic then, that much more nervously spoken words made the skuntank's expression fall flat..."I don't really believe in fighting with the living." How did he make it this far?

"The living shouldn't have to fight the living because there's already enough monsters in this world, and unless he does or says something that gives us reason not to trust him, I don't really see why we shouldn't at least treat him with some kindness." The more the eevee said, the more Marvin was conflicted between retching from the sincerity and actually...in some way, finding it heart warming. That, or the mushrooms he just ate were giving him heart burn. Unable to form a proper retort, the skunk can only stare down to the normal-type and after a while, as he begins to shuffle backward, the skunk figures his stare had lasted too long.

Only for him to be surprised again just as he begins to turn away. After all, weren't they done with each other? "They're jewelry- they're artifacts to show my status! Well they were back home... I was important..." Abnormal burst of confidence fading, the eevee shrinks back down with the poison-type's eyes on him once again. "We used the bones to tell the future- not these, but larger ones." Lowering his head slightly to tower less over the other 'mon, Marvin offerings his equivalent of a smile--more so, less of a scowl. "That so? Maybe if we find some big enough ones, you can tell us how we can get off this arceus-forsaken island."

"We will take our leave." Rising once again to his full height, the skunk's attention snaps back to the fairy. Who's hand, he notes, is currently busy stroking the fox who looks rather into it--though that interesting tidbit he tuck away mentally for another time. "We really have to be on our way since we have lots of mouths to feed." Already? Surprising himself, the skuntank felt odd about their imminent departure. Groups were a terrible idea though, especially with that grimy fox, and the over trusting fairy and fortune-teller duo--"Perhaps we can help each other then." The words tumble from his lips before logic is able to hold back his tongue.

"I found some berry-bearing tears back a ways, but out of ground-range. You're hungry, I'm hungry. I'll lead you there, if you pull them out of the tree to divide up."

"How could'I beh so blind..?" The words come out so quietly and muffled, Katyusha doesn't catch most of them. All the same, the ninetales watches with concern and growing interest as some sort of...shift, for lack of a better word, begins to occur in her companion. Sobs continue to rack the smaller canine's body, but she seems to be pulling herself from it. "I get et..." The vulpine is so wrapped up in what is happening with TD that she doesn't notice the houndoom's approach. "Get what TD...? Katyusha asks gently, leaning closer to the vaporeon to catch her words more clearly.

"He's scared." The fox rears her head back promptly. Scared? "He's scured of somefing!" It...would explain some of his behavior.."You think so?" She had expected angry or guilty, but fear took the socially awkward fox off guard. "But of.. what?" Now that was the real question. "I...I don't know. Of his killer? Maybe..."

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:20 am

Faraway Island / Morning / [82]

Tracing in ash was hard but not impossible. Javolt could pick up the faint scent of togetic feathers, a smell distinguished from it's previous evolution by the faint scent of feather oil among the sweetness of a fairy type. The harsh smell of charred and wet wood made finding a particular scent difficult but he is helped in the fact that Abby has passed by recently and the scent of fairy down lingers.
    He was a hunting dog, just not in the typical sense. He knew how to track. A particularly strong whiff of scent and he breaks into a run. His paws break through the thin layer of ash, his good eye scanning the ground ahead to make sure that he does not step on a concealed splinter of wood or accidentally stir up embers to scorch him.
    His paws drum on the ground as he pursues the scent with the altracity that had marked his performance as a Police Dog. The thrill of the hunt made his heart beat faster in his chest. It was the visceral joy of being on a trail, tracking a scent to its point of origin while his partner kept pace to make the arrest. As the smell gets stronger he barks into the microphone attached to his collar. There is no sound from the electronic device but the crackle of white noise and the joy that had made him feel like a puppy suddenly drains from his bones, leaving him old and empty inside.
    He bursts in through a bush as the smell grows.
    "Identify yourselves." He barks, drawing himself up tall as he finds Abby and the Eevee meeting with other unfamiliar pokemon.
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:25 am

Faraway Island/Morning [15]

In response to Caine's comment about not trusting strangers, Oracle gave a small, heatfelt speech. "I don't really believe in fighting with the living. I know that not every Pokemon is good, and that some are really horrible individuals out there that are rotten down to the core, but they aren't the real enemy. There's always been bad Pokemon, hasn't there? Even back home. But, um... What I'm trying to say here is that we're all just trying to survive now, aren't we? The living shouldn't have to fight the living because there's already enough monsters in this world, and unless he does or says something that gives us reason not to trust him, I don't really see why we shouldn't at least treat him with some kindness. I know it's probably really naive of me to think like that, but it's honestly how I feel." He began somewhat bold, but as the Skuntank continued to stare at him, the Eevee lost steam and became nervous. The Skunk Pokemon's smug look from taunting Caine dropped as the Eevee kept talking.

The speech tugged at Abby's heart because she still held onto some similar beliefs, but she had been given training to protect for a reason. She honestly never wanted to have to attack other Pokemon. However the state of the world dictated that if she and anyone she cared about were to survive, she would have to fight. And fight she would.

Caine tensing at first in response to her touch almost worried her, Did I overstep my bounds? Then the fox's body visibly relazed, and he nuzzled her hand. That was certainly unexpected, but she was happy that he was responding well to the touch instead of being angered by it. He probably had no idea how much the contact had helped her as well, the thoughts of the hellish fire moth being chased away after a few seconds.  

Due to her attention being drawn to Caine and having to stifle thoughts of fire, she missed the next exchange between the purple skunk and the small normal type. However, She did note that for a moment, the Skuntank had a more pleasant expression than earlier. Even if he doesn't wish to be friendly, perhaps we will still part on good terms...

When the Togetic's words caught Oracle's attention, he noted"Oh... We've been gone for a while, haven't we? He almost seemed a little disappointed or... something that the fairy couldn't quite place.

"Yes... and we need to be back by the noon sun." Abby added. She had almost forgotten that they were technically on a time limit. Not only did they need to make sure everyone wasn't hungry for long, but Javolt might start making assumptions.  

Her words also seemed to snap Caine out of a trance, and he backed away and shook his fur out. Then he responded while pointedly not looking anyone in the eye, "...Fine. And. Yes. Food. I think there were berry bushes nearby." It took a second, but then it occurred to the service Pokemon that he might be embarrased about how he had reacted to her. Now that she thought about it, it had been uncharacteristic for the fox. She hadn't meant anything other than comfort in the touch, but the fox liked having walls up, and she had unintentionally broken one in her actions.

Her proposal to leave to find food seemed to catch the skunk's attention."Perhaps we can help each other then," he offered. Strange that this Pokemon was suddenly changing his tune... "I found some berry-bearing tears back a ways, but out of ground-range. You're hungry, I'm hungry. I'll lead you there, if you pull them out of the tree to divide up." Ahh... He can't do it on his own, and needs help... And we need it too. If he could take them straight to some berries, they would be able to bring back food much more quickly. Again, she wasn't getting any bad feelings about this Pokemon, so even if he wasn't friendly, he wasn't the kind to backstab them.

Hoping that Caine wouldn't object and glancing at Oracle, she responded, "I think we can agree to that deal. May I at least ask the name of the Pokemon we are working with?" Then she heard a faint bark, and it almost sounded familiar. She twisted her head to catch the sound of approaching pawsteps. "Javolt?" She had a mixed feeling of fear and relief. Did something happen, or is he just looking for us? The next thought was for their new companions, Oh no... If one of them starts a fight..., and she refused to let that thought carry any further. Hoping to prevent an altercation, she urgently informed the two new Pokemon, "One of our friends is about to come here. He won't fight if you don't attack."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, the old Manectric burst through a bush. He took in the sight, and demanded, "Identify yourselves."  She had a feeling the Skuntank would manage Javolt's prickly personality, but she was worried about Caine. The fire fox hadn't responded well to the Skuntank's taunts, and, he might not react well to the Manectric's blunt and and dominating personality. She looked back at Caine, and thought, Please don't start a fight, Arceus above, please don't.. She knew she couldn't say the words aloud, but she hoped that he could see the pleading look in her eyes.
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Faraway Island | Morning | 11

"I found some berry-bearing tears back a ways, but out of ground-range. You're hungry, I'm hungry. I'll lead you there, if you pull them out of the tree to divide up." Oracle brightened at the idea; not only would they be able to gather food, but berry trees meant a replenishing supply of food relatively around the same area of the island as the cave they had taken up as their home. Berry trees that were untouched by the flames that had ravaged so much of the local flora.  "Do you think there might be more scattered around this place?" The Normal type asked no one in particular. "Berries grow quite fast, don't they?" At least the ones back home did. He had been exempt from foraging for the most part- both due to his status in the clan and the long hours of tutelage he received from his Mother- but there were still times when he got the opportunity to get his paws dirty.

His ears twitched in response to a faint sound, and he glanced over at Abby when she spoke, shifting his weight from side to side nervously. They really had been gone quite a while, hadn't they? The time had almost escaped him as they walked; it had been nice to get a chance to move around- particularly in the daylight. Staying idle for so long did little more than make him feel jumpier than usual, but reality was coming back to him with a sickening crash. They would need to go back soon, but he had to wonder whether they would return to a group with one less Pokemon in their midst. The thought of what could have possibly transpired while they were gone sent a shiver up his spine. "One of our friends is about to come here. He won't fight if you don't attack."

Call him a pessimist- a laughable accusation, considering his impromptu monologue a few moments prior- but he couldn't see this going well.

"Identify yourselves." He turned his attention over to the Electric type, and shuffled, almost unconsciously, to the side in an attempt to stand between him and their new acquaintances. "It's okay. They're friendly- they were helping us find food, um." He nodded in the Skuntank's direction. "He was going to show us where we could find some berries, but they're too high up to reach."
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Faraway Island | Morning
    TinyDragon 85 | Loneliness 48

"You think so?" Giving a slow nod the Vaporeon is sure. "I sink so." She just didn't know why. He was mad, he was cautious, he over-dramatized certain things while making himself the victim for.. sympathy? He is the victim. At least in his own mind. She had been his captive and sort of been a victim too.. but it was in a different situation. "I...I don't know. Of his killer? Maybe..." Why would he afraid though? What would make him- A dark shape catches her eye and TinyDragon ducks low to the ground, but when she notices its a familiar shape she regains herself. She hadn't even noticed that Rokai had joined them and that was worrying. Quickly flicking her head side to side TD checks that  no other guests had crept up on her. Its clear. A small relieved sigh puffs out of her chest.

But the Vaporeon was still concerned and her eyes fall to the ground and she tries to put all the pieces together. She hadn't known Lone as an Eevee other then his dying breathes. What was he like? Was it anything like how he is now? The trauma would of easily changed him but how much.. During his recollection he talked about companions. Did they know? Her gaze shifts to the hound. Rokai was the only one still around but even he didn't get a chance to know Lone. He said a Fearow, a Gible, a Human, and a Zoro.. Had she seen any of those? No.. it was just Rokai and the Gible -Lotta, was it?- fighting. Oh how she wished she had had the nerve to talk at the trail. Wait! The Gible had shown up, she had met her! They ran off not long after but the Lotta person was there for a little bit. So he was at least partly telling the truth about his companions.

If only she had stayed.. The Dragon would have been invaluable to putting the Phateon at ease. Maybe Lone knows where she went? He had ran after her.. he was the only one to go after her until the rest of them followed. TinyDragon feels her legs lock up. ...but when he came back he showed up with Javolt, not Lotta. Did something happen to her? Did he do something to her? He never mentioned anything about her afterward. Was that suspicious or paranoia? He gets defensive with questions and makes threats.. From fear, sure, but if he was making threats, "..then he feels threatened.." She doesn't notice herself think aloud. He was threatened by... the group?.. knowing something.. finding something.. asking something.. doing something..? Was he hiding something and trying to turn the trail on her? It seemed like such a stretch though.. But if he was afraid then it was no wonder he was so violent, and threats could become real since he was close to the 'mon with power.

That wasn't real! Instead of a gentle touch the Phanteon slashes his claws through the water, breaking its surface and distorting the image of himself. "Fuck off!" He yowls, jumping off the rock and splashing down on all four paws. "Don't you lie to me to stupid ass shitty ocean!" Sinking his fangs into the shifting water they make an audible snap as they meet half-water, half-air. The salty tinge touches his tongue and Lone recoils, backing into the rock he had just been on. "Forget it!" He growls, tearing out of the water and across the sand. If the ocean was going to be like everything else today and mess with him then he wasn't going to stick the fuck around.

He had had enough of this fucking ocean, this fucking forest, the entire fucking island. Heading back into the trees he makes his way back toward the cave but along a different path then before. At least the entire godsdamn world wouldn't fuck with him there. A cold chill runs along the Phanteon's spine as he trots through the trees, a dreadful feeling tingling in the back of his skull. What he saw in the water... that couldn't be real.. It couldn't.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:21 pm

|Faraway Island|Early Morning|
    |31|
    Rokai's emerald gaze stared at the burnt trees, the smell of wood ash and smoke reminding him of his home. A bitter feeling drew up from the hound's stomach, making him feel ill. Home... I wonder what that place is like now. He thought, closing his eyes and shaking his horned head side to side, trying to rid himself of the thought. Now was not the time to be thinking of home.

"You think so?" Looking up from where his eyes had drawn down to the ground, Rokai looked between Katyusha and TinyDragon. He wanted to say something, but his mind would not form words. "I sink so." Twitching his muzzle down into a frown, the Houndoom looked up towards the top of the trees, trying to make sense of the situation. "I...I don't know. Of his killer? Maybe..."

TinyDragon's sudden flinch startled Rokai, and he took a step back, before his mind caught up to what had happened. "O-oh. Sorry TD. I didn't mean to startle you." He said, dipping his head in apology. Sitting down, Rokai looked back and forth, emerald gaze sweeping back and forth as he surveyed the burnt forest. Sighing deeply, Rokai's eyes trailed the grey smoke that wafted up from his nose. The flickering feeling of fire in Rokai's chest was one that he had grown to depend on to keep himself calm.

Closing his eyes, Rokai sniffed at the air. The static scent of Javolt still hung in the air, as well as the dusty smell of smoke and ash in the air. Sneezing once, Rokai shook his head to clear his vision and rid himself of the ash-y soot. "..Then he feels threatened.." Perking up, Rokai looked over at TD, tilting his head to the side. "Threatened..?" He echoed, thinking back to when he met the Phanteon. "Well... He sounded pretty distressed when I found him... Maybe he's threatened by being a ghost?" He suggested, giving a canine's equivalent of a shrug.

"I'm just grasping at straws here, so I'm not sure." He added, looking over to where Javolt disappeared to. Standing up and stretching, Rokai flicked his tail and shook out his fur. "Perhaps we should go catch up with Javolt. They might need help carrying the food back. We've still got to find Lone, too." He said, pawing at the ground and observing the burnt ashes.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:55 am

Faraway Island | Morning
    Katyusha 39 | Marvin 35

Marvin waited as the three pokemon considered his offer. His eyes slowly slithering between the individuals catching Abby's glance to Oracle and the ninetales' begrudging acceptance. "I think we can agree to that deal. May I at least ask the name of the Pokemon we are working with?" Perfect--halfway to breakfast. For one once, even the odd-looking fox wasn't giving him sass on the intended plan. Before any of them could actually get moving though, movement further away interrupted.

Caught mid-sweep of his head to direct the group, the poison-type freezes in place. "Javolt?" Whatever a 'Javolt' was, it was coming towards them fast. The skunk's jaw tightens, his stance widening in anticipation of an attack. "One of our friends is about to come here. He won't fight if you don't attack." A friend? Another one of them--an ambush? The escalating thoughts rush through Marvin's head as fast as the approaching pounding of paws. No...the fairy and the kid, they don't have it in them to lie and set traps. He reminds himself just as the jagged, yellow head crest of Javolt flashes from the brush.

Clearly, tact was not one of this pokemon's strong suits. "Identify yourselves." Standing before the group imposingly, fur bristled and all, was an aging manetric. The 'Javolt.' Saving him the trouble of an initial greeting, the eevee juts in front of him and the electric-type. Licking one paw, Marvin uses it to smooth over a misbehaving clump of fur along his cheek. After catching pieces of the nervous normal-type's intro, the skuntank waits for him to finish before bothering to say anything himself.

"It's Marvin." The poison-type replies coolly, maintaining his mask of being calm and collected. "And like I said, I found some berry-bearing trees back a ways, out of ground-range. I lead you there, you get them, we all get breakfast."

"I sink so." It was like knowing you were halfway through a maze, but with no idea where the exit was. There was more going on then they realized with the newly made ghost, but what? Really, none of them knew him before be became the snarky, attacking phanteon he is now. Looking over her shoulder to Rokai, Katyusha sees the fellow fire-type with a frown creased on his muzzle. Just as lost as we are... The ninetales takes to staring idly at her own paws. The unknown of the situation was eating her on the inside. However, it wasn't just the annoyance of not knowing...it was the fear of what Lone might do if they can't figure this out.

"..Then he feels threatened.." The vulpine's ears twitch at the sudden suggestion. Her red-tuffed head raising to look at her friends, wrapping her mind around the idea. "Well... He sounded pretty distressed when I found him... Maybe he's threatened by being a ghost?" That...wasn't illogical. The fox pokemon pawed the ground below anxiously. "Maybe...fear and feeling threatened are so close, it could be both. It's be easy to see him being threatened by the prospect of lingering as a phanteon. They are known as the 'haunted pokemon' after all..."

Her words grow softer as she continues to speak, without needing to say it, her tone makes it clear she's unsure of her own spoken assumptions. Looking down at the little scratches in the dirt her claws had created, Katyusha pushes herself to think harder. It still felt like something was missing. "I just feel like Lone is hiding something."

"Perhaps we should go catch up with Javolt. They might need help carrying the food back. We've still got to find Lone, too." The other group had been gone a while, hadn't they? "Hm?" Raising her head and scanning the area, the vulpine confirms that, indeed, Javolt too had rocketed off somewhere. "Maybe we should...as long as make sure to catch up with them. ...I don't want any 'mon to think we're trying to just run off..." She trails off, not having the heart to say the word 'trial' least it make the earlier unpleasant emotions surface any more than necessary.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:00 am

Faraway Island / Morning / [83]

The police dog growls, the faded fur on his back sticking up in sharp needles as electricity runs through it. His good eye fixates on the fox Pokemon with his ears flat against his skull in a position of threat. A ninetales, were they a ninetales, they smelt like one but instead of having nine twisting tails rising up beside them they had only the one. He bares his teeth in warning and a deep growl starts at the back of his throat.
    "It's okay. They're friendly- they were helping us find food, um." The small normal type steps forwards and both Javolt and the fox's eyes turn towards him. "He was going to show us where we could find some berries, but they're too high up to reach."
    Javolt watches as the Fire Type calms, apparently put on guard my his appearance but relaxing now his identity has been clarified.
    The fire fox flicks his ears back, letting Javolt know his earlier jolt of aggression is being in a small way apologized for.
    "...Javolt." He says as if to confirm.
    Javolt straightens up so his chequered collar and shining badge are clearly visible.
    "Detective inspector Javolt, here to assist." He introduces himself by his full title.
    The other Pokemon in the clearing who he has not met is far calmer, casually grooming himself before making his introduction.
    "It's Marvin." The poison-type says coolly, but not in a way that promises aggression. "And like I said, I found some berry-bearing trees back a ways, out of ground-range. I lead you there, you get them, we all get breakfast."
    Now that is good news. He could not climb with these paws but he could aim his lightning well enough to knock down some berries. After the trial food was what everyone needed.
    "Very well, lead on." He orders the Skuntank.
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:19 am

Faraway Island/Morning [16]

Abby had slightly flinched at Caine's harsher tone, but she wasn't afraid for herself. She only cared that he didn't try attacking Javolt. It felt like her heart stopped when his ears pressed flat against his skull at the sight of the elderly Manectric, and when Javolt's fur started to faintly spark, the Togetic almost couldn't breath. Thankfully, the Ninetales caught her pleading gaze, and he froze. Then Oracle, ever the diplomat, discreetly moved between Javolt and the two new Pokemon and explained, "It's okay. They're friendly- they were helping us find food, um. He was going to show us where we could find some berries, but they're too high up to reach." During the explanation, Caine dropped his aggressive stance, and, noticing this, Javolt also calmed. Immense relief and gratitude toward the little Eevee filled her as the tension eased.

"...Javolt," Caine nodded in greeting, but he wasn't looking directly at the aged Manectric for some reason. It felt like the name was also said to confirm something for the Ninetales, but Abby couldn't figure out exactly what. Perhaps that this was definitely the same Pokemon that she had told him it was? She didn't think on that for long, though, as the conversation continued.

The Manectric stood proudly and showed off the golden badge on his collar as he introduced himself, "Detective inspector Javolt, here to assist." After seeing him the first time while fighting the Gyarados, she hadn't stopped to really look at the item on his neck. It was definitely a far cry from a locket such as the one hidden under her scarf, and she wasn't even sure how in the world she could have mistaken the two. Deciding to chalk that up to the fact that it was sunset and there was little time to analyze neckwear when a Gyarados is staring one down, she pushed the matter from her mind.

The Skuntank appeared to have been mostly unruffled by Javolt's sudden appearance, and he was grooming himself when he finally was finally able to give a name, "It's Marvin." He kept his cool appearance up as he confirmed Oracle's earlier statement, "And like I said, I found some berry-bearing trees back a ways, out of ground-range. I lead you there, you get them, we all get breakfast."

Javolt seemed to approve, and he ordered Marvin, "Very well, lead on."

She nodded towards the purple skunk and politely added "If you would please." She waited for everyone to start moving, and catching up to Oracle, she whispered, "You handled that very well." She gave the marked Eevee a warm smile before falling back to walk with Caine. "I'm sorry for the short warning..." She apologized to the Ninetales. "We didn't know Javolt was going to be joining us after a while."  She was still dancing around what Javolt was doing back at the cave, and she glanced towards the Manectric.  Oh Arceus... I hope that there was just a break... He doesn't have any blood on him, so maybe that's promising...
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:22 am

Faraway Island | Morning | 12

"Very well, lead on." The tension seemed to lessen significantly, if only for the moment. Oracle dared to allow himself a sigh of relief at the thought, vaguely coming to the realization of how hungry he truly was. He had been distracted for so long that he barely noticed previously, but as soon as he turned to follow the group, his stomach decided it was the perfect time to let out a growl loud enough the Eevee feared the entire island heard. Oh dear; that was terribly embarrassing. There must be other Pokemon here who have gone much longer without eating than I have. He thought to himself, frowning slightly. It would be selfish to put myself first, no matter how hungry I am; we need to get these berries for everyone back at the cave... Whoever was left, anyways. His gaze briefly drifted to the Manectric at the thought, and he fought to suppress a shudder.

"You handled that very well." The Normal type jumped, so caught up in his own thoughts that he didn't notice the Togetic until she spoke. For a moment, Oracle's frazzled thoughts instantly brought him to the assumption that she had heard his stomach growling, and he laughed, the sound coming out more awkward than anything else. It took him a moment to actually register her words, and after a quick shake of the head, he shot her a small, tentative smile in return. "Oh, that? It wasn't really much. I just didn't want anyone to get hurt on account of a misunderstanding." And after a brief pause, he continued. "Who knows how many Pokemon are around that aren't... Um, you know, bad. Who knows what else is on this island."

What else was to be found on the island? After all, Oracle himself had only seen a small portion of it. There had to be parts that weren't touched by the fire. Rubbing his cheek thoughtfully, he pulled his paw away and saw the smudged remains of some of his "face paint" there. "I hope we find some mud." The Eevee mused to no one in particular. The markings he had painted onto himself paled in comparison to what they should have been, but it was difficult to replicate how they were supposed to look back home when he was low on resources and working on himself.

His gaze was drawn back to the Electric type, then, and he frowned, trying his hardest to resist the urge to ask the question that was just on the tip of his tongue. Was this the right time? Probably not, but he was worried. "Did... Everything go alright?" Oracle finally blurted when he couldn't take it anymore. "Back at the cave?"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Faraway Island | Morning
    TinyDragon 86 | Loneliness 49

The Phanteon trudged onward with heavy, irritated steps. How? How had this shit come to be? How many fucking times had he asked himself that fucking question? Veering past a shrub he doesn't even flinch as its spindly branches scrape the side of his pelt. Im on a goddamn island. Sure, he had been in a forest before, but forests didn't turn into islands. It'd be nice to get the fuck out of here. With a loud, exasperated sigh Lone tries to push the thought away. H couldn't do a damn thing about that. At least for now he was stuck here. Hell, they all were. Not only did they have to deal with this.. situation, but they would then have to deal with leaving and that was a whole new can of worms.

Resisting the urge to say "fuck everything" Lone continued on until he could see the hillside through the trees. Geez.. compared to finding it in the dark its a sore thumb. Sniffing the air on the way up he checks for any fresh scents. Empty. Seems everyone peaced out after all. Good. The last thing he wanted right now was company from the lot of blockheads he was associating himself with. With another groan he trots his way into the clearing, swishing his puffy tail as he pads onto the sandy cave floor. Plopping himself down close to the wall the Phanteon stares out at the trees, relieved for once not to see another face. There was no rule against staying at their base, so stay he shall. Both his ruby eyes open a little wider at a thought. And no one to watch us during the intermission.

Lifting his head and scanning the bushes one more time Lone turns and stares down the mouth of the cave. It tapered off into darkness pretty rapidly and blocked his view of its depth but that was exactly what he wanted. Standing as casually as one going to get water the Phanteon pads further into the cave, swallowed by the darkness as his spectral form blended in to its natural territory.

The Vaporeon's thoughts run around in circles. Lone was just... mysterious? None of them knew much about him or where he came from, or each other for that matter. Maybe this was normal for him, maybe he enjoyed collapsing groups- Stop it. One of TD's paws twitches. Don't think such things.. my assumptions could be completely false. Fabricating her own thoughts and explanations for the ghost could cause more problems then it would solve if she was not careful. They could all be so far off and cast the ghost down into his evil envisionment. Upon seeing Rokai's jaw move her eyes are drawn in. "Well... He sounded pretty distressed when I found him... Maybe he's threatened by being a ghost?" Her head shakes with disagreement. Wouldn't he of been screaming about being a ghost then? "Maybe...fear and feeling threatened are so close, it could be both. It's be easy to see him being threatened by the prospect of lingering as a Phanteon. They are known as the 'haunted pokemon' after all..." Katyusha didn't sound sold on that idea either.

A shiver makes her entire body shake for a moment. The 'Haunted' Pokemon? What a terrifying classification.. Did it mean that all Phanteon were upset and haunted those around them? Or that their spirits were haunted and that's why they were around and why Lone was mad.... TD shivers again. Nothing about that sounded pleasant. "I just feel like Lone is hiding something." While she can not hear the fox's soft tone her expression says a lot as she mutters the hushed words. Hiding something? Like she had thought earlier they didn't really know much about Lone. It would be easy for him to hide something; they simply didn't know anything. Like they hadn't asked him things instead of it being withheld. "Hiding.. someting.." TinyDragon repeats quietly. His desire to rid of her, the blood on his face, starting this trial... had anyone confronted or even just asked him why?

TD's head was starting to pound as she cycled though repeated ideas. What made his guy so hard to understand? Was he in pain? Was he afraid? Did he just want to get away or talk to them? Nothing seemed to add up unless they made their own assumptions, which again, was never a good thing to do.. "Perhaps we should go catch up with Javolt. They might need help carrying the food back. We've still got to find Lone, too." What? Had Javolt gone with the food group? TinyDragon had no idea.. she had run off so fast she didn't see where anyone went and just assumed Javolt went with Lone to watch him. Oh legends Im doing it already. Had Lone gone off by himself? The Vaporeon's breath quickens and she can feel her heart pounding in her chest. He was unpredictable and wandering freely? ...Was he watching them now?

Katyusha says something else but TD is not watching. Rokai wanted them to find Javolt? Yes, perfect. Sort of.. Again the youths small body was starting to tremble and did not stop. Javolt wasn't necessarily a soothing presence to her but did he seem to keep a tether on Lone's.. attitude. "Y-yeah.." What was this fear? Why was she afraid when her friends were right here..? Was it because of Lone, Javolt, or both? "Lets wegoop." Forcing herself to move the Vaporeon starts padding in a random but clear direction.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:55 pm

((OOC: Skip.))
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:41 am

Faraway Island | Morning
    Katyusha 40 | Marvin 36

"Detective inspector Javolt, here to assist." Javolt, as he just introduced himself, states. It's not hard for Marvin to see the gold badge on his collar as it flashes in the sun--nor his pride. A cocky, retired police dog. At least, if he wasn't retired -before- the epidemic, he sure as heck was now. "Very well, lead on." The skuntank does his best to hide a grimace at being ordered around. Unfortunately, he needed them...and by the look of it, the short-tempered police dog wouldn't be an easy fight.

After sweeping his eyes coolly along the gathered 'mon one more time, he flicks the tip of his tail onward and trots into the undergrowth. His scent from before was still fresh and relatively undisturbed. As his confidence grows in his ability to retrace his steps, his speed also increases. Occasionally, he tilts his head to glimpse behind him and ensure he is being followed easily enough, but seeing no issues, he continues.

"Not much farther. I saw them not long before meeting you."As the scent of the prior night's fire fades, more greenery appears and with it fruit. True to the poison-type's statement. Everything within reach from standing on the ground has been picked clean. The only ones visible are on top the highest branches--which limited the number per tree, but as Marvin started scoping how many they could collect, he notes the number with a handful of surviving berries extends throughout the patch of trees before them.

Marvin stops, choosing to sit at the base of a nearby tree to observe and finish his counting. "Look carefully, they're up there. Pretty far, but all the easy meals are already gone."

Katyusha watches her companions silently. The thought of how far the others could be sinking in as no sounds reach them. Though, not that any would logically given how far they must have to travel to find food after the fire... "Y-yeah.." TD begins, drawing the ninetales' attention back to her as she breaks the silence. "Lets wegoop."

Kat hesitates, surprised as the vaporeon strides with as much confidence as she has yet to see from her into the charred forest. There still seemed to be things going on within, but as the worst seems to have past for now, the vulpine can't help but relax a little. They were alive, they would most likely have food soon, and there were no undead to be seen. It's better than the fire-type has been in weeks given those guidelines. Bounding to catch up with the other canine, she keeps her nose open, hoping to catch familiar scents. "Good plan. They have been gone quite a while...does anyone smell anything? Or remember which way they headed?"

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:30 pm

Faraway Island / Morning / [84]

Javolt turns his icy blue eyes to the two he recognizes. He pads up to the Togetic.
    "Currently the investigation is on hold while I consider new evidence." He informs the small fairy type. "Have you seen any suspicious pokemon around this area? I will have to investigate the crime scene after we eat but there has been testimony to state that a Dragon Type Pokemon may have been responsible. They may still be in the area, waiting to strike again. I'm going to ask you to keep an eye out."
    He trusts the Togetic, with her type advantage, can be on her guard for this mysterious killer while he continued the investigation.
    "Look carefully, they're up there. Pretty far, but all the easy meals are already gone." The Poison Type indicates the trees.
    Javolt turns his head to get a good look out of his working eye. The trees here had largely escaped the worst of the blaze, the bark faintly scorched but the tree still alive under the layer of thin ash. It would survive, little worse for the wear but the flames had burnt hard and fast. What they had touched they had destroyed but the island's hear was still green. Still, thinking of that blaze made his skin itch under his fur.
    "I can't climb." The elderly Manectric surveys the treetops. "But I can catch anything you can knock down. I don't want to leave the others for too long so I suggest we move quickly. Who here can climb?"
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:37 am

Faraway Island/Morning [17]

Abby did hear the poor Eevee's stomach growl, but she hoped that the problem would soon be remedied. She also chose not to comment on it, because there was no need to.  Everyone was getting hungry, and her hunger pains reminded her that she was included in that group. Between that fight yesterday and healing everyone, she had used a lot of energy.  On top of that, she had flown from who knows where to get here.

He jumped at her compliment, and she realized that Oracle must have been lost in his thoughts. He laughed awkwardly, and when he finally put together what she said, he gave her a small smile in return. "Oh, that? It wasn't really much. I just didn't want anyone to get hurt on account of a misunderstanding." He stopped for a moment and then continued, "Who knows how many Pokemon are around that aren't... Um, you know, bad. Who knows what else is on this island."

"Still, Thank you for helping everyone calm down," she quietly insisted. When people were scared or angry, bad decisions were often quickly made.  Such as deciding to kill the one Pokemon left who could have protected people.... She shook that thought quickly. She then thought aloud, "I understand what you mean. I'd... rather not have to fight everyone I meet.." Though with the world in it's current state, it seemed like many defaulted to fighting before much else... She was glad that the Pokemon that she found here were... mostly nice.

After the conversation, she drifted back to Caine and walked beside him as the group followed Marvin. She gave her apologies about Javolt suddenly appearing, even though there was no way she could have known that the electric hound would finish early and look for them. Speaking of Javolt, questions of what had happened back at the cave started entering her mind, but she tried to avoid focusing on it too much. Asking now might not be a good thing.

Soon the Skuntank called out, "Not much farther. I saw them not long before meeting you."  That was good, this would mean that they wouldn't have too long of a walk back while carrying the food. The effects of the fire seemed to start fading out as more and more green became visible. Soon the trees with berries near the top were visible to the small fairy. At just the sight of the fruit, her stomach growled.

Oracle finally brought up the topic that had been on both of their of their minds, "Did... Everything go alright? Back at the cave?" This was the moment of truth. Was there spilled blood? She glanced at the two newcomers. They might not take kindly to the idea of travelling with someone who had killed another for "justice" in this lawless world. Arceus, I'd want to distance myself from this group if he did kill one of the others... I just know none of them could have killed Lone prior to this... None of them felt like they could..

The Manectric turned to look at her and Oracle and then padded towards her. She tried not to show it, but she was becoming anxious. Why was he coming towards her first? Especially since it was Oracle who had asked. She lightly fluttered her wings to ease the tension, when he finally spoke, "Currently the investigation is on hold while I consider new evidence."  That... wasn't what she expected. Granted, it was infinitely better than hearing that one of the kind pokemon she had met earlier had died while she was gone, but she was still somehow surprised at the statement.

The Manectric then asked, "Have you seen any suspicious pokemon around this area? I will have to investigate the crime scene after we eat but there has been testimony to state that a Dragon Type Pokemon may have been responsible. They may still be in the area, waiting to strike again. I'm going to ask you to keep an eye out." She breathed a slight sigh of relief, no one in the group was a dragon type. Then she couldn't help but wonder, Why is he asking me? Then two things occurred to her. One, if they had to deal with a potentially murderous dragon, a fairy would have an advantage. Two, he trusted her. She.. wasn't sure what to make of that. He was so suspicious of others she had to wonder what made him decide that she wasn't a threat.

She didn't think on it long, however, for she had a question to answer, "The only Pokemon we've encountered are the two you see here, sir." There wasn't much need to specify their suspiciousness since they had already dealt with that earlier. Also, they weren't dragons so they were already off Javolt's suspect list.  Though now that it was possible that there was a dragon that had killed Lone... she couldn't help but fear that they were still on the island. Would they come after one of the others? Was the whole thing just a giant accident and/or misunderstanding?

The poison skunk soon sat at the base of one of the trees and pointed out, "Look carefully, they're up there. Pretty far, but all the easy meals are already gone." She looked upwards and found that he was correct. The berries she could see were near the tops of the trees, and out of reach for most ground bound pokemon. She was really glad at times like these that she had wings so that food could never be out of reach for her.  

Javolt stated, "I can't climb," and then continued with, "But I can catch anything you can knock down. I don't want to leave the others for too long so I suggest we move quickly. Who here can climb?" She wasn't sure who here could until they said so themselves, but there was the obvious fact that she had wings. Depending on what berries they were dealing with though, she might not want to just drop them...

She volunteered, "Well, I can fly and pick berries." After a second, she added, "We can work in two groups, with each at a different tree. Maybe that would help speed things along?" This somewhat depended on at least one of her other companions being able to climb, but it was a thought. Otherwise, she'd just have to work on her own and quickly. Or... if she had to, she could try holding someone up with Psychic, but that could also end in disaster.
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:41 am

Faraway Island | Morning | 13

"Still, Thank you for helping everyone calm down. I understand what you mean. I'd... rather not have to fight everyone I meet.." The Normal type blinked, fidgeting out of some vague sense of modesty. "It was nothing," the Eevee began, and then hesitated for a moment to shoot her a small, grateful smile, regardless, "but thank you." It meant a lot, knowing that there was someone else around who supported him without viewing his feelings as too soft in a world that no longer held much room for such sentiments. They were in a bad situation, yes, that much was obvious, but it didn't mean concepts such as compassion, empathy and morals were no longer necessary, either.

Perhaps it was because of those qualities that he was so nervous about what had happened back at the cave. He hadn't gotten much of an opportunity to get to know everyone there as much as he would have liked, but Oracle knew for certain that the idea of losing any of them would have been crushing.

He held his breath, waiting for a response.

"Currently the investigation is on hold while I consider new evidence." And abruptly released it all at once. That... Meant that no one had been killed, right? At least, that was the implication the Normal type was picking up on- why would he feel the need to continue the investigation if the perpetrator had already been caught and... "Dealt" with? It left Oracle feeling dizzy and a little bit lightheaded- though that might have just been the hunger getting to him- but overall like a heavy weight had been lifted from his shoulders. At least for the moment; there was no telling what would end up happening when things resumed. "Have you seen any suspicious pokemon around this area? I will have to investigate the crime scene after we eat but there has been testimony to state that a Dragon Type Pokemon may have been responsible. They may still be in the area, waiting to strike again. I'm going to ask you to keep an eye out."

That caught his attention. "I haven't seen any Dragon type Pokemon here." At least, he didn't think so. He had gotten relatively lucky thus far in that the Pokemon he had encountered on the island had been... Mostly friendly. Or at the very least somewhat neutral to his presence- and none of them, from Oracle's limited knowledge, had been dragons. Still, that didn't stop him from taking a paranoid glance around, as if something was leering at him from the bushes, sharp teeth dripping with wet blood. It certainly wasn't a very pretty thought.

With a shudder, the Eevee turned his attention back to the task at hand. Berries. Berries were significantly easier to think about than vicious, terrifying Pokemon with an insatiable hunger for flesh. "But I can catch anything you can knock down. I don't want to leave the others for too long so I suggest we move quickly. Who here can climb?" He craned his head up, eyes darting back and forth. Foraging for berries was familiar to him, though he had never gone out of his way to climb that high before- was he even tall enough to make a jump to the first branch? "If someone gives me a boost, I think I could do it?" Oracle volunteered after a moment, uncertain.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:53 am

((OOC: Skip, will edit into a post later))
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Faraway Island | Morning
    Katyusha 40 | Marvin 37

Marvin watches with silent interest as the mismatched group starts working through their game plan. Among them, he notes, only one naturally has the ability to fly. The others looked like they might be able to climb. Long legs, sharp claws, lean builds--he only had one of those himself. The only thing of more interest than their plans that arises is the mention of a crime. Everyone seemed to stiffen at its mention. Investigation? Crime scene? Ha! This whole island is one old-timer. he snickers mentally to himself.

This police dog was really trying to cling to the past--and he had the group of younger 'mon all roped into it. Unsure whether to find it amusing or concerning, Marvin lets it lie without commenting. "If someone gives me a boost, I think I could do it?" The last question asked hangs in the air, begging for an answer. Initially, the poison-type waits for the others to respond, but quickly grows bored of waiting and sighs. "No big deal, I probably can." He replies as casually as he can, watching the others for their reactions as he does so. Turning his attention to Abby he continues, "unless you think you can carry him to the first branch."

He nods towards the lower branches, sizing them up to estimate how difficult a feat it would be for the petite fairy. "Get him to the first branch and the rest will be easy. The trees are close together, they look simple enough to climb between after the initial height." The skuntank shrugs after his analysis. It was either this, or they all stared at the fairy while she did all the work.

((ooc: skipping Kat this round.))

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:22 am

Faraway Island / Morning / [85]

"Very well; Abby work with me, Stuntank you're with the Eevee." The aging manectric straightens up and barks.
    "We work in team of two, whoever's in the tree harvests the berries and we'll collect them down on the group."
    There had been a crime committed here. These days there was a crime being committed every three seconds it seemed like it but as long as he could force himself to his feet he wouldn't stand for it. They were not some mere animals they had rules. They had civilization. As long as he did not abandon his morality, as long as he was here to enforce order civilization had not fallen yet.
    Javolt could hardly say he has his doubts about the Fire Type. He had seen ninetales before, both as part of the force and in criminal's dens but with the lingering scent of fiery destruction making his scars itch he wasn't in the mood to be charitable to the injured.
    He hadn't been able to prevent this forest burning down.
    He hadn't been able to prevent that charizard killing all of the pokemon under his care, then himself.
    He hadn't been able to prevent the murder of the ghost type.
    But by gods he could try and bring the killer to justice. For that he would have to put aside the way his fur wanted to raise at the scent of fire.
    He turns his head, his fogged eye clouded over with blindness.
    "You, Ninetales. Do you think you can handle grading the berries and helping us carry them back?" He asks, trying to sound commanding without being snappish.
    He turns his head, his fogged eye clouded over with blindness.
    "I don't believe we have a third for climbing trees."
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:22 am

Faraway Island/Morning [18]

Finally, the group began to focus on the task at hand, and Oracle was the next to volunteer to pick berries. "If someone gives me a boost, I think I could do it?" he offered in an uncertain tone. Oh, if that's all he needed, then she could easily lift him to the first branch. Probably not by her own strength but definitely with Psychic.

The big Skuntank beat her to the offer, however, "No big deal, I probably can." The Togetic was glad that Marvin was willing to offer, but she noticed that he seemed to be gauging the rest of the Pokemon's reactions. Then he turned to specifically look at her, "Unless you think you can carry him to the first branch. Get him to the first branch and the rest will be easy. The trees are close together, they look simple enough to climb between after the initial height." He was basically saying what she had been thinking, and she agreed with his judgement.

Looking at both Marvin and Oracle she suggested, "I don't think I can carry you with just the strength in my wings, but I can lift you with Psychic." She smiled at the Eevee, "I promise it wouldn't hurt, but I can understand if you'd rather take Marvin's offer."  It was really whatever Oracle wanted to do, and she wouldn't be offended either way.

Javolt jumped in and took command, "Very well; Abby work with me, Stuntank you're with the Eevee. We work in team of two, whoever's in the tree harvests the berries and we'll collect them down on the ground." She nodded at the Manectric, but she waited to see what Oracle's preferred method of getting into the tree was. Javolt seemed to stare off for a few seconds before turning his head to look at Caine, "You, Ninetales. Do you think you can handle grading the berries and helping us carry them back? I don't believe we have a third for climbing trees." She prayed that the Ninetales would be okay with the orders... Hopefully he wouldn't take offense...
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Faraway Island | Morning | 14

"No big deal, I probably can." He turned his attention to the Poison type, an appreciative smile flashing across his features. "That would help a lot." He said, bemoaning his small size, and not for the first time. Perhaps he would have been able to make the jump if he was evolved, but that train of thought went down a dark path that Oracle really didn't want to get pulled into at the moment. The Normal type turned his gaze upwards, trying hard to focus on the task at hand.

"I don't think I can carry you with just the strength in my wings, but I can lift you with Psychic. I promise it wouldn't hurt, but I can understand if you'd rather take Marvin's offer." Another suggestion. He glanced at her curiously, humming as though deep in thought. "I'm fine either way." Was the conclusion that he came to. After all, both options would presumably get him up into the tree, and that was the only thing that mattered. Being lifted by Psychic didn't bother him, because he had more than enough personal experience with Psychic types not to be bothered by the sensation- his own Mother, most notably. "It doesn't really scare me."

"Very well; Abby work with me, Stuntank you're with the Eevee. We work in team of two, whoever's in the tree harvests the berries and we'll collect them down on the ground." Well, that solved that, he supposed. He moved a bit closer to Marvin, shooting the Togetic an apologetic look; even if he had the option to freely choose between the two, he still felt a measure of guilt for turning down her offer, as ridiculous as it sounded. "It's okay; we can work together as a team. I trust him to get me up to where I need to be safely." It wasn't as though he was going high enough for falling to be potentially dangerous, right? At least Oracle hoped so; the last thing he needed at the moment was to end up hurting himself. He wasn't much help in a fight, but he was fast, and having that one asset taken away had the potential to turn deadly.

Turning his attention to the Skuntank, he nodded. "Okay, I'm ready."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Faraway Island | Morning
    TinyDragon 87 | Loneliness 50

One, two, three.. One, two, three.. Using the rhythmic counting to guide her paws and ease her racing heart TD desperately tries to calm herself. Stress was hell on skin and she needed to be rational now more then ever. As she walked TinyDragon made sure to keep in line with her companions, her eyes constantly flickering between each of their maws and the path ahead of them. Good thing too, as Katyusha started to speak and she nearly missed the gentle shifts in her lips. "Good plan. They have been gone quite a while...does anyone smell anything? Or remember which way they headed?" The Vaporeon shakes her head with honesty. She had taken off so fast, and with no one stopping her mind you, that she had no idea where anyone else had gone once they were adjourned. "No.. but, vell," She ponders aloud, grateful to think about something that wasn't the possibility of Lone sneaking up on them, "Vey probaby went somewhere the feere dident reach." If they didn't, well, she didn't expect them to of found many spoils.

Peaking around at the trees TD knows this area is not nearly far enough from where the fire had started to be suitable. While there was still patches of green here blackened bark and scorched earth was dominant in the scenery. They needed to head further east if anything. Pointing to where she could see greenery in the distance TD bounds forward, calling back, "Like dis way!"

Bouncing through the trees the Vaporeon's face breaks into a smile as the malaise starts to fade. The environment changes from burnt destruction to strong life, something she saw as a metaphor for herself. It'll be okay. Will this whole trainwreck of a situation was a tapestry of lies it would be okay once they showed it was no more then Lone's fearful construct. She had her friends by her side, and the other two Pokemon that had stayed the night with them did not seem like the vicious type. Amongst them, she was safe. She was innocent, and did not wish to be seen as a victim, and the only one who seemed to question this fact was Javolt. They just had to prove that Lone was not guilty but in the wrong. Which.. was easier said then done. He's after something. That was what they had to do. If they succeeded.. maybe Lone would even incriminate himself, and expose what he really wanted. Help..? They would have to wait and see.

Slowing her pace as the trees thickened up, lush and green still, TD's fins vibrated once again as she looked for any signs of the others. While her aqua eyes saw nothing of interest she catches the faint scent of Abby among the strong smell of foliage. "They mus be nearby, or vat weast past dis way." While her sense of smell was strong for compensational reasons the water type glances at Rokai, knowing the hounds large snout was even more sensitive then hers. A knot curls around in her stomach, possibly making a noise, and the Vaporeon flinches. She didn't feel well enough to have any sort of appetite but knew she must of been hungry. "I vonder if fey have found anyfing." And, if they did, would she even be able to eat it?

Bored. After his first experience the Phanteon was not amazed at the discovery of his new skill. He was entertained, somewhat, but not at all ecstatic as he should of been by such a shocking revolation. Melting into the dark shadows of the cave had been easier then expected but way more draining then it should of been. It would take time to get used to this skill, that was for sure. "Blinking" his eyes slowly Lone mentally grins, knowing that his shapeless form can not been seen as it one with the darkness.

"So spooky." He mutters to himself, rolling his eyes as he listens to the reverb the cave gives his voice. For the first time he actually feels a lot like a ghost, for better or for worse, and could believe this to be an actual evolution for his species instead of just some sick incantation brought about by his Curse. "Give me liberty or give me death~" The world had already done the latter so now he could only wait and see what sort of liberty he received. The ghost type shudders. May the faux gods have mercy on our souls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:02 pm