Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+15
Starbits
Duma
NyraXerz
Volcarona
skittyTail
Kaze
Catalyst
Gliscor
Silverishness
Snitch
Alakazam
Jay
Nightfall
Min
renegade
19 posters

(ACE) The FARAWAY Team

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

(ACE) The FARAWAY Team  - Page 19 Empty Re: (ACE) The FARAWAY Team

Post by Duma Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    |Faraway Island|Noon|
    |37|
    Skidding to a halt, Rokai paused, panting hard as he tried to catch his breath. His emerald eyes looked up from where he stood, looking around. "I-is everyone here?!" Oracle asked the question before the Houndoom could say it himself - looking around, the only thing he could detect was missing was the undead Feraligatr. "I... I think we're only missing Maggy." He breathed, looking behind them. If luck was on their side, maybe Maggy got lost on the way back.

Rokai frowned, plopping down onto his haunches as his sides heaved in breaths. "Fuck.. that.. shit." Looking up, the Houndoom noticed the vines that were surrounding Lone's chest as the Spectreon huffed, "Abby.. I could.. use some.. help.." As the Houndoom looked for the small fairy, he was surprised to see TinyDragon rise first, padding over to the other Eeveelution.

"He'et me, hehlpah," The exhaustion from the sprint was getting to all of them as TD's words seemed more jumbled than usual. Rokai's brows furrowed as he watched the Vaporeon make quick, careful work of the vines that were wrapped around Loneliness's chest and throat. TD tugged out a jagged seed from Lone's fur, resulting in a spurt of blood which also caused the Spectreon to bark out in pain. Rokai tensed, looking around in case anything had heard the pained cry. "Thanks." Looking back at Lone, Rokai was surprised to hear the ghost actually thank TD.

"MaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Rokai yelped, jumping to his paws as the loud cry shook him to his core, his black fur spiking as his entire form stood rigid. "Well..." Lone's voice broke the silence as the ghost took in a breath. "I think our friend finished them off the stragglers for us." Rokai hoped that it wouldn't try to move on to attacking them after this - not after he and TD fought so hard to prove it was nice. "We won't have.. to worry about those demons.. " Nodding numbly, Rokai sucked in a deep breath. He needed to calm down."We should thank it.. when it ends up here.." Forcing himself to sit back down, Rokai focused on taking deep breaths as he kept his eyes on the entrance.

"That sounds like a good idea..." He said quietly, his voice betraying how shaken he was from both the fight and that terrifying roar.
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Faraway Island/Noon [32]

The young Eevee called out as they ran, "I-is everyone here?!" Before she spoke up, Abby's eyes darted around as she tried to ascertain where everyone was. Since she was near the back, she could quickly spot the others as they all fled towards their cave. Lone and TinyDragon lead the way as quickly as they could with Lone hardly able to stand without support, and Abby's heart went out to the struggling duo. She wanted to go over and heal them right now, but her healing abilities took time that they didn't have at the moment, and she needed to take a break from using attacks of any sort. Since Rokai's barrier had allowed them time to get away, the strain on Abby's mental faculties was allowed to relax and her flight grew steadier.  However, until they were somewhere safer, she needed to save her uses of Wish.

Rokai was quicker to answer Oracle's question, and he blurted out, "I... I think we're only missing Maggy." She couldn't help the relief that came from both pieces of information that the Houndoom gave, and the Togetic hoped that maybe the Feraligatr would leave them alone. Simply hearing most of their voices at this point confirmed Rokai's statement, though Abby was quick to glance around for Caine's tan-gold fur to ensure he was still with them. He wasn't saying anything as he focused on simply pushing his almost certainly tired body forward, however, and she was simply trying to make sure she didn't fly into any low hanging branches or trees which left little room for talking.

The rich greens of the forest that they had been foraging in soon turned into the charred blacks of the burnt woods and harsh hills that hid their cave. The entire group pretty much collapsed into the cave, with Lone basically collapsing into the still warm sands. "Fuck.. that.. shit." When Abby finally landed on the ground outside the cave, her legs shook with the sudden change of gravity. She staggered into the cave with the others with one hand on a side of the cave, and it took most of her willpower to not keel over and pass out. Her wings were burning from the exertion, and she had to take several deep breaths to calm her racing heart. The black spots that had threatened to take over her vision earlier receded with the quick break, and she was almost crying from relief. Lone then pleaded, "Abby.. I could.. use some.. help.."

Abby took a few shaky steps toward the Spectreon, but TinyDragon was quicker. The young Vaporeon muttered, "he'et me, hehlpah," as she staggered to her paws and walked over to the still prone Lone. She made quick work of the vines that had wrapped themselves around Lone's chest, and even pulled out a jagged seed. The removal of the offending object led to a spray of bright red blood and a cry of pain, but the Spectreon simply muttered,"Thanks," afterwards. Considering his tongue earlier, Abby was mildly surprised, but otherwise didn't comment on it.

The seed's removal had given her a few minutes to get a firmer standing on the ground, and the Togetic removed her hand off of the wall so that she could get closer to the downed Lone. Even with the seed gone, he had gotten horribly roughed up during that fight. She was completely ignorant of the fact that her usually pristine feathers on her chest and wings were stained red and black from the undead that had fallen on her earlier. It almost looked as if she had a terrible wound that she had ignored. Any thoughts of healing the Spectreon flew out of her mind at a loud cry that echoed through the forest and into their cave. "MaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" She wasn't sure what the purpose of the cry was, but it deeply unnerved her as she gazed out of the cave and into the forest. She had hoped that the thing would lose them, but it seemed like Arceus wasn't allowing them this mercy. Why? He was sending them a ticking time bomb, and, though it had been useful for that fight in the horde, it was only going to turn on them later.

TinyDragon took a submissive position as she backed away from the entrance of the cave, Caine's prone form jumped when startled by the loud sound, and Lone rolled over a little so that his belly was on the ground before mumbling, "Well... I think our friend finished them off the stragglers for us." That would definitely benefit them if that was true, and though Abby knew she had seen Maggy fighting the undead, she still couldn't fight the feeling of impending doom. "We won't have.. to worry about those demons.." It sounded ilke he was getting more relaxed. "We should thank it.. when it ends up here.." Abby couldn't help looking at the Spectreon in surprise; he had been one of the more vocal Pokemon about why they couldn't have the Feraligatr hanging around, and now he was thinking about thanking it. That would only encourage the beast to stick around, and Abby was getting more and more worried about how long they had. It had already lost much of it's memories, and that cry had chilled her to her bones.

Rokai agreed with Lone, "That sounds like a good idea..." However, the Houndoom's voice was full of fear from the cry, and Abby couldn't help but wonder if the idea was to simply placate the beast that refused to leave them alone. Another thought hit her. If Maggy could track them so easily, would other undead from that horde be capable of it? The thought made her antsy again, and she realized that she better try and help the others now, before they had anything else surprise them.

She muttered, "I guess," but it was clear that she was unsure about it. "I wouldn't trust it, though..." Trying to block out the approaching footsteps of the large undead, she focused her mind on her next attack. Her wings, though still stained with blood, began to glow faintly white as she prepared a use of Wish. Flying was out of the question at the moment, so she simply leaned over the prone Spectreon and fluttered her wings to allow the healing "dust" of her Wish to fall on him. While the attack was still active, she asked the others, "Anyone else need some help?" She also needed to use Wish on herself, but she was going to save herself for last. As far as she knew, she was okay in comparison to the rest.

((Dandelion, if I need to change something, please tell me. I simply assumed that Lone wanted her to do that, but if you don't want it, I can change ASAP. Also, if anyone else wants her to use Wish on them, you can go ahead and assume she'll say yes and do so.))
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Faraway Island | Noon | 26

Oracle wasn't sure how long he ended up running for; it could have been a minute or an hour for all that he knew. Escape was the only thing on his mind, the thump-thump-thump of his own paws on the ground and his heart pounding in his ears the only things the Normal type could hear. Eventually, however, their frantic dash did come to an end, the sight of a familiar cave filling the Eevee with such a great feeling of relief he felt as though his chest was liable to burst.

"I... I think we're only missing Maggy." Came Rokai's response to his prior question, Oracle nodding. He needed a moment to catch his breath before he could actually formulate a real reply, chest heaving. He wasn't really sure how to feel about losing the massive undead. Happy, he supposed- after all, wasn't it dangerous to have someone following them that was essentially a ticking time bomb, liable to snap at any moment? Then again, from what he had seen, the Water type had been quite effective in disposing of their attackers- and they could always use more firepower, couldn't they?

Sitting down, Oracle let out a sigh. What happened happened. What was important now was getting an opportunity to regroup and take a breather. A shame about the food, though; certainly they were all getting hungry by then.

His eyes slipping closed, the sound of voices around the Eevee faded into incomprehensible mumbling. It seemed very likely that he was about to fall asleep, until a roar so loud it felt like the ground seemed to tremble beneath him. In an instant, Oracle was standing again, glancing around the cave to make sure he wasn't the only one who heard that.

"Well... I think our friend finished them off the stragglers for us." The Eevee felt as though he should have found that statement comforting, but didn't. "We won't have.. to worry about those demons.. We should thank it.. when it ends up here.."

"It seems pretty upset." Oracle couldn't help but note, his tone wary. "If... If it can even find us, I'm not really sure if it'll be too happy once it realizes we left." Perhaps he was being paranoid, but the Normal type couldn't help but feel just a little pessimistic. That roar had shaken him down to his very core, after all, and it certainly hadn't sounded very friendly.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:33 am

Daytime Funtime! A Very Faraway Island! 11

Tasting their breath was enough to guide his base instincts towards hastening his steps, and the phantoms of anticipation drove him yet farther. The words, he craved them. What little he felt aside from panic was paradoxical emptiness that threatened to consume him as before, and as the moments passed it spread it's cold tendrils and hardened his rotting heart. His only salvation was that the void of thought sought to be filled with quenching concepts, like water rushing to fill any changes in their malformed container. Nearing the cave he heard them, quiet, weak-Tired. An idea so alien to him he clung to it. Walking forwards with a gaping maw the crocodile reeked with the unending hunger of death, but emotion took control from whence it sprung. The reptile lumbered to the phanteon, blood glazed eyes boring into the spirit soon glinting with the spark of intelligence, however weak.
    "M-Mmmmaihhhh."
    The stiff and pained way the vulpine lay struck to his attentions as unnatural, even something bad. A sharp whine pierced through his throat, mangled and ratcheting as an expression of concern.
    "Frrreehh. Lone-lah?"
    Not having to wait for a reply to recognize Loneliness, his dialogue was cut short in favor for a soft rumbling. Small, small. Small things needed-Protection first and foremost, but there was more. Wracking his diseased mind to unearth more knowledge, he felt that he should help but the question one was how? Calvie wasn't around so that meant no medicine, so instead he fixated on what he thought would make himself better, and applied it to the ghost. Dropping onto his stomach, the reptile's arm, thick and knobbed like a tree trunk reached around the phantom in a loose embrace.
    "Suff'rr...You're? Don cry."
    The corpse's eyes blinked lazily while his mind picked up momentum, eventually parting his lips into an awkward smile while he took in his company.
    "Friend s'okay? Can-Don't see good."
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:28 pm

(skip)

oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:13 pm

Faraway Island | Noon
    TinyDragon 100 | Loneliness 63

The Vaporeon's tail swished nervously behind her as she watched Abby work. With everything going on she hadn't noticed how roughed up the Togetic was. Her wings glowed, glittering soothing relief onto the pained ghost, but TD's eyes could not leave the dark splotches beneath the shimmer. So much blood.. Between her stained feathers and tattered scarf.. did she really have the energy to be taking orders? One of her paws rises gingerly, ready to suggest she rest, but it falls back to the ground. The Togetic's words are soft, straining TD's eyes to catch, "I guess. I wouldn't trust it, though..."

The sound had been Maggy but, with a quick look at her companions visages, it didn't seem to be good news to anyone. He was an undead. A big, powerful, reeking, frightening undead. But he helped us. Never had she thought she would be ready to defend an undead from those she called friend. Its not like he choice to be a monster- he was choosing to be an ally. Letting her eyes fall back in front of her TinyDragon catches Lone choking out a sentence with darkness in his gaze. "We don't a choice."

Lone still didn't accept it? Even after what he just said? His breathing has eased, thanks to Abby, but his body remained tense and slouched, eyes fixated in the direction they had come from. He's waiting for it.. Was that all they could do? Surely he-- the ground rumbles weakly, a slow rhythmic thumping reaching up through her paws. He was coming.

Turning her ahead around TD can see the Feraligatr though the charred trees. Everything else seemed to pause as the beast trounced into the clearing. Was.. was it bloodier then before? The ungodly stench of death and decay threatens to gag her but the Vaporeon's petrifaction won't even allow for that. It's maw splits open, a low bellowed rumbling forth that tingles her paws and sits deep in her chest much too intensely. "M-Mmmmaihhhh." Had they angered it? A look at its posture confirms otherwise, it still did not seem hostile, but its eyes were much more distant then they had been earlier. It continued to move closer, breaching the sandy floor of the cave. Something told TD to throw up her Protect but she just.. couldn't.. do it.. Why are my paws shaking? He wouldn't hurt her, he had proven that, so why was she suddenly afraid..?

Shit. Had it snapped? It gave another roar that sounded much more distressed then he would of liked. These are not victory cries. Curling his claws into the sand Lone does not take his eyes off the undead as it comes way too close for comfort. "Frrreehh. Lone-lah?" Was that supposed to be his name? "Finished off those undead, buddy?" He asked coolly, betraying the fear that crept into his nerves. While he hopes for a proper answer the thing only gives him another sound, weak and rumbling that comes with a fresh wave of rotten stench. Fantastic. Forcing the fur along his spine remain flat Lone strains to keep a grin on his mug. This wasn't good. It wasn't acting civilized at all anymore, like the adrenaline had taken what was left of its sanity.

Suddenly, it moved, falling low to the ground as one arm reached slowly forward. Taking in a sharp breath Lone stiffened, his shoulders falling low to press his form to the sandy floor as the massive foot came over him. "Suff'rr...You're? Don cry." The clawed paw stopped, hovering instead of pressing the life out of him. What was this guy playing at? "I don't cry." The Spectreon growled bitterly, his voice dry as he scooted the tiniest bit backward. Though the beast filled nearly all of his vision Lone could barely see the horrified face of TD to the side of the undead. Well.. she had the right of it. At any moment it could crush him beneath its might, or snap his head in its jaws that were much, much too close. If needed he could lose his corporeal form but....

Panic flooded him, every muscle and strand of hair ready to take flight from what would be assured death. Was it just playing with him before it killed them all? The demon's eyes closed slowly deep in their sockets as its face contorted into a sad attempted as a smile. Its breath was beyond foul as it's words started to return, "Friend s'okay? Can-Don't see good." It, was that concern? Calm yourself, its coming done from the fight. Don't do anything to set it off. Maybe.. maybe it was still [relativity] safe to be around if they played their cards right. "A little banged up but everyone's accounted for."

"Guys," He raises his voice, and while it was strained he smothered all fear, "don't we have something to tell Maggy for taking care of that horde for us?" This posture spoke otherwise, cramped and tense beneath the brutes paws. Hopefully the thing would turn to the other Pokemon as they spoke, or go to them to check them out as well. Fuck, anything to get him away.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:53 am

((OOC : Please skip me, I'm sorry. I'm away from Internet and my phone is about to die.))
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:47 am

Faraway Island/Noon [33]

Oracle was just as nervous about the approaching undead, and the small eevee commented, "It seems pretty upset. If... If it can even find us, I'm not really sure if it'll be too happy once it realizes we left." That was another thing she was worried about. Given the mental deterioration the undead showed, its "friends" disappearing could make it royally mad. She couldn't help comparing the undead's loss of memories to the humans she had encountered at that old human home. It was such a tragedy to see people just... fade away. Unfortunately, the undead didn't have the benefit of staying dead if they died, and they would simply rise up and attack anything. Even the ones they called friends...

"We don't a choice," the Spectreon choked out in response to Abby's comment. While she had to admit that they were limited, she couldn't help but wonder if there was anything else they could do. They couldn't just leave it and hope for the best; she had done that once, and people died for her mistake. While she wasn't the strongest fighter, she would do anything to make sure it didn't harm these Pokemon. Despite her weariness, she was resolute in this matter. They had to figure out how to deal with this undead before it was too late.

No one else asked for her assistance, so her body appeared to absorb the rest of the glow the Wish granted her. She didn't have any open wounds, but her aches and pains began fading as the attack worked its magic. Most notably, her head stopped felt like it wanted to split open, and her vision became clearer. Her next steps were clearly firmer as she gave Lone some room; she figured the Spectreon didn't want to be crowded. The rest of her group looked so tired... They probably needed to get some rest, but she didn't know if it would be possible with that thing approaching. She certainly couldn't rest knowing it would soon be upon them, and even if it wasn't going to be violent, she wouldn't be able to relax around it.

When it finally made it to them, it made a bee-line for the downed Spectreon. Abby's feathers fluffed up again, though the dried blood made some of them stick together. She wanted to stop the thing from just waltzing in... but she didn't know how to make it go away... It made a distressed sound and tried to sound out Lone's name, to which the Spectreon responded, "Finished off those undead, buddy?" The fear in Lone's voice was clear despite his attempt at making light conversation. The undead didn't answer that, but instead dropped to all fours before mumbling some questions that Lone answered. The small fairy could see the Spectreon back up a little from the Undead, and she was almost horrified when it reached an arm around him in a sad attempt at an embrace. It was too close; it could snap his head off and they wouldn't have any chance to stop it. "Guys," Lone finally addressed everyone else, "don't we have something to tell Maggy for taking care of that horde for us?" He was still trying to placate it, and Abby could see it written all over his posture. The ruse would have to keep going for the moment she realized; everyone was still too tired to do anything else.

Priority one, however, was getting that rotting thing out of this very cramped area; barring everything else, the smell and tight space was making her queasy and almost ready to panic. She waited for others to speak their thanks before finally saying in the nicest tone she could currently muster, "Thank you, Maggy." She then followed it up with, "Lone got hurt earlier, so he needs a little space. Why don't you sit outside the cave and make sure we're safe?"
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:11 pm

( Please skip me this round! )
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:42 pm

Daytime Funtime! A Very Faraway Island! 12

The longer the creature lay on the ground the more it's perception returned, absorbing the atmosphere at a trickle, understanding came steadily but slowly. Dull pangs of excitement and intrigue were present, but the growing warmth from the soft sand under his feet cemented his contentment, and further sprawled out on the ground to relax. Quirking his head a few seconds after he heard his name spoken, tucking his hands underneath him to support his head. While he waited to hear what was to be said, an inkling of past expectations sprouted into another concept to ponder, a question that he soon found most interesting. "What'sa thank? Did I do a thank?" Crawling forwards towards the togetic he stared expectantly at her face for an answer, tilting his head in almost infantile ignorance. Attention as rapt as the reptile could manage, his features lifted in happiness, only to fall into quiet unease at her latter statement. He realized that this had happened before, but not a half hour ago, instead many nights that had past in forlorn loneliness. He understood the basic meaning of the request, but the crocodile's interests begged otherwise.

"I don't wanna to go 'cause you'll leave again." Frowning bitterly the discomfort of this realization was exceedingly distasteful, and edged back closer to main part of the group, his voice equally low. "Know you miss the sun but I keep my promises. I'll do good for Darling."
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Faraway Island | Noon | 53

As soon as Abby suggests to the beast that it go outside and guard the entrance, Caine's fur fluffs out-- why would she want it blocking the exit of all places!  Just as he's about to hiss that question at her, he realizes.  Oh.  This would get it at least a little ways away from them.  And that's preferable.

Ufortunately, the crocodile finally shows some semblence of intelligence.  And uses it to be a stubborn git.  "I don't wanna to go 'cause you'll leave again."   He moves back closer to the group.   "Know you miss the sun but I keep my promises. I'll do good for Darling."

"For fuck's sakes-- no one wants you here, you dumb animal!" the fox roars, one foreleg scratching at the ground.  "That's why we ran-- because you're a fucking dead person!  You promised us jack shit and if you had nobody wanted it!"   He glances around at the others, eyes wild-- it'll kill them, they all know this; that's what the undead do.  It's only a matter of time before its hunger steals the last of whatever's left of its personhood and it fucking rips through them like leaves.

If only it wasn't a water type!  But as he glances around quickly he sees no other fire types so if this is what kills him-- well, at least Oliver would be proud, that he didn't let this monster eat anyone.

As he opens his mouth to start to urge them all to attack it at once, several beams of light pillar up behind him.  He whips around in time to see four Abra appear in the cave-- live ones, actually, which is fucking surprising, enough so that he stares.  Are they even real?

Though momentarily confused, their eyes light on Abby and one lets out a triumphant noise before grabbing onto her.  Caine's rage and panic spikes; as they begin to glow he runs towards them, teeth digging into the arm of one.

And as suddenly as the Abra appeared, they disappear, Caine still locked onto one of the Abra's arms.

(Caine is leaving the team and so is Abby; this is Caine's leaving post, which I had permission to do.  I apologize for him screaming but due to his copious mental illnesses he really doesn't have a handle on anger, and honestly him keeping it in check this long was OOC even with the threat being a huge undead gator.  So it's time for him and I to vamoose before he does anything seriously stupid.)

oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:50 pm

Faraway Island/Noon [34]

It... it refused. She had been banking on it understanding that they needed space, and it completely disregarded it. In retrospect, she should have seen it coming since higher thinking appeared difficult for it. She hadn't even made any plans to get the others to run at this point, but that was what it assumed. She didn't even know if there was another exit, and the fairy was hoping that the compromise for sitting at the only known exit would have been enough for it. But no. It made itself comfortable on the floor, and the enclosed space was bringing the togetic closer to panicking. Finally, the tension made Cain snap, and he exploded at the Feraligatr. While she agreed with the general sentiment, fighting while everyone was tired and in such a small space felt like a really bad idea. However, something had to give, and it looked like it was Caine's patience.

His eyes were wild with anger and desperation, and she had no doubts that he was about to attack the undead. Allowing him or the others to die was out of the question, so she was ready to join the fight. Her fluffy feathers began to spark, but she lost the charge almost instantly when four things of light appeared behind her and Caine. Completely startled, she turned to face the lights and saw them turn into four Abra. One of them noticed the emblem on her scarf and made a sound of happiness. She was incredibly confused as to why they did that, but she was unable to contemplate this long before they grabbed her. She flailed her wings and arms in an attempt to get away, but she was just so tired that her attempts went barely noticed. She yelled, "Let go! What are you doing?" When she noticed that the Abra were all glowing again, she realized what they were doing and flailed harder in a panic. They were going to take her away! Her loud pleas were ignored as the teleport went through, though she did hear a cry of pain from the one holding her before the cave faded away.

((Sorry guys, it's a leaving post. It's been fun, but she's like one round away from panicking and doing something really stupid. Thank you for having me though!))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Faraway Island | Noon
    TinyDragon 101 | Loneliness 64

"Thank you, Maggy." Abby tried to pacify it, "Lone got hurt earlier, so he needs a little space. Why don't you sit outside the cave and make sure we're safe?" The Feraligatr did not move from his looming position. "What'sa thank? Did I do a thank?" "Yes," Lone grunted, contorting his spine even further, "But I'd be more grateful if you at least moved your paw." Nothing of the creatures expression was pleased but it did slightly move back. With space enough to breath Lone let his back relax and fell into a normal position. Thank fuck. Had it not been for Abby he probably wouldn't of been able to move in the way he had.
    With the beasts claws out of immediate range TD rushed forward and checked the ghost over for any new wounds. With a small grunt he told her he was alright before attempting to get to his paws. Gripping his scruff the water type assisted the motion and was relieved when he could still stand, but the feeling was short-lived as their previous threat continued.

"I don't wanna to go 'cause you'll leave again. Know you miss the sun but I keep my promises. I'll do good for Darling." The gator was growing distressed and the tension in the air was palpable. At the rate it was going he was going to rampage! Fuck. Fuck. The fuck was he supposed to do? So it didn't go with them when they ran. That was its fault! Taking a step forward Lone kept trying to keep things.. relatively calm. "We didn't leave you. We were losing the battle and had to retreat." Would reassurance even help anymore? If they kept playing it coy maybe-- "For fuck's sakes-- no one wants you here, you dumb animal!" Suddenly the fox exploded, voicing what everyone refused to say, "That's why we ran-- because you're a fucking dead person!  You promised us jack shit and if you had nobody wanted it!" A mix of horror and fury coated the Phanteons face. You fool! That was it, that was the last straw. All pacification was out after such an outburst. If they didn't attack first it would get even more of an upperhand. The fox looked ready to take on Maggy all on his own but there isn't time for the fool to get his hit in.

Beams of light spawn before them, bringing several Abra who were not there previously. "Who the fuck are you!" Lone growled as they grabbed at Abby. The horror changes to panic. They didn't have time for this! Were these things going to attack too!? "Abby!" TD wails, rushing for the Togetic but Caine is much faster. Before she is even in range he had bitten one of the Abra and nearly gotten the better of it. Caine! Then.... they all vanished.

Both eeveelutions stared dumbstruck as the last particles of light faded. "..Abby?" TD repeated, her voice small and movement slowing. There was no reply. Both her friends and the Abra's were gone, their scents already starting to fade on the breeze. "Abby?!" Bounding forward she sniffs at the spot the Togetic had been hovering before checking where Caine had laid. No, no no! Panic swelled in her chest. What just happened!? Where did they go? What sick horror was about to happen to all parties?? Legends let them be okay.. let them stay together and whole! Teleport had a huge range but maybe they were still on the island? With rapid turns of her head the Vaporeon searches thew trees vainly for any hint of their disappeared friends. There is only a breeze.. Chocking on her own breath the youth wails again, "Abby?? Caine!!"

...Great. Of all the things to happen, that was what did? We're fucked. We're fucked! They were down two capable fighters and once, not if, Maggy attacked they were fucking fucked. With his lips drawn back the ghost type snarls, prowling closer to the Feraligatr, "You..." Fury blazed in his ruby eye, all caution thrown to the wind. "Everything had been fine before you showed the fuck up." Throwing his paw out in an ark before him Lone scored clawsmarks through the dirt as he raged, "The fuck did you just do? Where did you take them!?"
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:17 pm

|Faraway Island|Noon|
    |38|
    "I don't wanna to go 'cause you'll leave again."

That sentence froze Rokai in place. The fire hound's legs began to shake, his emerald eyes flicking between the giant crocodile and the exit, the way to safety. The poor hound's nose had grown numb from the stench of undeath, and any scent that he could detect was minimal at best. He couldn't stay. Lone was right. There was no way that this thing could stay here, and be sane. For Darkrai's sake, the damned thing had quite nearly attacked Oracle!

"Know you miss the sun but I keep my promises. I'll do good for Darling." Shaking his head, Rokai buried his muzzle into his paws, a loud whine rising from his throat. He looked over at TinyDragon, then at Abby. He couldn't leave them here. He couldn't leave them.

A flash of light caused the hound so snap his head up, a bark dying at his throat as a group of Abra teleported into the cave, grabbing Abby. "Let go! What are you doing?" Leaping to his paws, Rokai charged forwards, unaware when a small form grabbed onto the black fur of his scruff until the weight of the Abra settled on his back. Skidding to a halt, Rokai attempted to turn, to bite the attacker, but he couldn't reach. The Abra grabbed the two white horns that bent back from his head, rendering him unable to attack as he tried to rid himself of the psychic type.

"Abby!" TD's shout of alarm came only seconds after a bright light surrounded him, flashing brightly before the Abra, and the hound, were gone.

((OOC: Sorry everyone, but this is a leaving post. It just wasn't in character for Rokai to stay any longer with something that literally terrified him to the point of not moving. It was fun, though~!))
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:36 am

Faraway Island | Noon | 27

The Eevee kept his head down, heart hammering like it wanted to break free from the confines of his chest. Even without looking up, he could still feel the tension in the air, his own anxiety causing it to multiply to the point where it threatened to overwhelm him. He could hear talking, though it mostly registered as murmurs, speech rendered indecipherable from the rising tide of panic that roared between his ears. Oracle wanted to run- he wasn't sure where, but his tired legs ached with the temptation, almost as though not doing so would lead to him getting snatched up and eaten.

There had been flying types that used to circle his clan with wicked talons and sharp, curled beaks. His Mother used to tell him stories of how they would fly away with any children that strayed too far. That was almost how Oracle felt now- lost, far away from home and liable to be carried away by something large and hungry at any possible moment.

"I don't wanna to go 'cause you'll leave again." Was what finally managed to get the Eevee's attention. He raised his head to stare, trying to fake a polite smile. His eyes, however, were bright with panic. Was that the creature's plan? It wasn't angry like he had feared, but was it going to trap them in the cave anyways? They would all starve- or perhaps it would snap before that and give them all release in the form of a gruesome death. Oracle honestly wasn't sure which one was worse. "Know you miss the sun but I keep my promises. I'll do good for Darling."

"B-but the sun..." His claws curled deep into the dirt, a tremble running through his small form at the thought of being taken away from one of his most precious things- one of the last connections he had to his clan, his family. "The goddess- I need to see her!" Before he had a chance to say anything else, Caine's sudden outburst had him squeezing his eyes shut once more. This was bad- so bad. How could everything have gone so wrong so quickly? Were they going to fight inside of such a small, confined space?

A flash of light caught Oracle's attention, the Normal type getting to his feet on reflex. Though he was not as well-versed in other species as most Pokemon, the Abra were a recognizable sight. They're going to take Abby away. He realized, judging from their reaction to the sight of the Togetic. Caine jumped into action before the Eevee had a chance to do anything, however, and they both disappeared in another blinding flash.

"No!" His gaze blurred with tears, the Normal type's entire body beginning to shake. No, no, no- why did that happen? Where had they gone? Intense worry for his companions combined with the fear against being alone wrestled against each other in the Eevee's mind, panic being the end result. He could hear voices shouting in the background, but it didn't matter to him. Another bright flash signified their numbers had dwindled yet again, and he couldn't help but whimper.

A hand on his shoulder caught his attention after that, and Oracle raised his head to see a yellow blur. In what was a brief moment of madness or clarity, he didn't try to fight it. Please take me to where they are. At least let me see the sun again.

Whether it could read his thoughts or had plans of it's own in mind, the Abra obliged.

(( OOC: I'm really sorry everyone, but this is also a leaving post. Poor Oracle is absolutely terrified. Thank you so much for having me, though, it's been an amazing ride! ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:07 am