Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+10
Negative10
Mandibuzz
Jay
Mewtwo
Lugia
Snitch
Kaze
Bitterblue
Min
SkeletonCupcake
14 posters

The DREAMYARD Team

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

The DREAMYARD Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The DREAMYARD Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu May 17, 2012 7:40 pm

((OOC-I'm sorry I'm gonna skip, I am still a bit out of it so please forgive me, I should be in better condition by my next post.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon May 21, 2012 1:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Striaton| |Dawn

"I-I-I'm Archimedes... Or Archie, if that's easier, whichever you prefer! I don't mind either way," Ophelia hummed, smiling. "Archimedes... Ah, yes, that's the name of a famous Greek man, the name sounded quiete familiar. He studied in many different subjects, if I recall. A pleasure to be if your acquaintance, Archie." soon the Leavanny pointed out the red marking on his chest. It does look like a real wound. she thought. But markings these days, I've even seen neon Pokemon before... I have nothing to complain about.

"Yes, I'll have you know that this is nothing more than a marking! Strange though, as my mother never had it nor my father. Maybe I got it from my father; him being a Chatot, mind you. Pardon me-- I tend to ramble, it's... It's an inherited trait." She could only smile, amused as she levitated from the ground. "No worries. I tend to ramble easily as well."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Striaton City | Dawn [26]

Taisiel huffed, just ignoring the group. The overdramatic Leavanny returned, while the Mawile just sat there staring at the sky. She was so happy last night, yet now it was just plain out annoying. She was grateful she had met up with Ophelia and Hunter, but the others that were coming? They were bound to start up some shitty drama. She stared solemnly at the newcomer; a Pidove. He looked nice, but the Deceiving Pokemon just said nothing -- of course, she's mute -- keeping her head bent down and looking at the ground.

Bags formed around her puffy eyes, she just simply grabbed up a stick and started fiddling with the pebbles on the ground, minding her own business. Everyone's overdramatic nowadays, it's because of the Epidemic. But to cry over a simple glare? That was like crying over milk that hasn't even spilled yet! The Lucario seemed to do nothing -- besides calling Taisiel a bitch, she's got that a lot back home, she stopped caring -- but nonetheless, boring.

The Mawile tugged at Ophelia's arms as her stomach rumbled, 'Any food around?' She asked with her body motions, mostly pointing at her stomach and everywhere around where there could have been berry trees. Though she has no idea whether the berry trees from last night are still around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:59 pm

(Skip me. I cannot think of a good way to word a post for this. OTL Just say Anabella went to get some food for the others.)
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sat May 26, 2012 10:07 am

(I'm sorry for skipping so much, but there isn't much Artemis can do. Might put her in inactive.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Striaton City||Dawn

"Ahah.... Hah, so um, might I ask how you lot got here?"
    Archie asked, shifting his feet. Something told him there was trouble afoot, but he didn't want to fly off from his new acquaintances. Not just yet.

The Mawile made a few gestures and pointed to it's stomach, he noticed. "Oh, charades," he exclaimed excitedly, "I love charades! Let me guess; You want to lay down? Nonono, you're hungry!"

He gulped and pulled his feathers close to him once again. Weren't Mawile... Carnivores? Best not to think of that...
    Mandibuzz
    Mandibuzz
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Mandibuzz Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:28 pm

(Forgive my lateness, I have been ill the last couple of days.)

Brothers...Sisters...
    They're not here...

Manidbuzz screeched as she soared overhead. Her Master had sent her to hunt down her brethren, and was finding no trail of them. So she decided that now would be the perfect time to hunt for herself, her anger having left her with an unquenchable thirst for fresh blood. She passed over a city, and saw a small gathering of Pokemon. Usually a gathering meant they were alive, and that meant they were hers to feast upon. She soared down closer, landing on a broken down rooftop, and was pleased to see that she was indeed correct. They were alive.

Their blood would slake my thirst.

She surveyed her choices, though they were few, and decided that either the small bird or the tiny yellow plant. They both looked delicious, but the yellow one seemed the most oblivious. Her choice made, a wicked grin spread across her beak and she swooped down from the rooftop, talons poised and a harsh shriek tearing from her throat. She would have her own feast before heading out to gather her brothers and sisters.

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:26 am

Striaton City||Dawn||Hunter(22)

Hunter's mind suddenly snapped as she lay in agony. The infection finally had a full grip on her mind. Pushing past the pain and ignoring the screams of her nonexistent conscious the Mongoose Pokemon stood up. How hungry she was, the need for flesh and blood coursed through Hunter's veins like adrenaline. "DIE!" The Undead Zangoose screamed hoarsely.

This time her attack was directed the Farfetch'd from before. Using Quick Attack followed by a flurry of Night Slashes gave Excalibur no time to react. In no time the bird was nothing more than a pile of ribbons. Hunter devoured greedily and then fled heading towards Route 3.

((OoC-Farewell my friends, It was nice roleplaying with you. I hope you enjoyed roleplaying with me. Have fun. ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 pm

[OOC: Buh, skip please... Having a hard time writing posts atm.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:17 pm

Striaton City||Dawn

The shrill cry of the approaching bird of prey was enough to send Archimedes into a panic, flying away from the Leavanny.

"AHHH! NONONONONO, NO!" he whimpered, fleeing from the Mandibuzz. He had just met these Pokemon, and already they were getting attacked... He took his first look at their attacker, and air seemed to escape his grasp. Arms of various species made up this nightmare bird's "apron".

"Oh GOD... A-are you going to kill us? No, no of course you're going to bloody kill us, what am I saying! Uh... Eheh, H-how about we talk about this?"
    He stumbled over his words as he flew well out of reach of her, trying to see if she had some sort of conscious, something he could do to keep himself alive.

"P-Perhaps, perhaps there is something you want? Need, maybe? Well you're an infected, so you're obviously going to need l-living.... F-flesh.... Oh! I have an idea! If you DON'T kill me, I can get you all of the living Pokemon you need!"

((WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?! Y U LEAVE ME ALONE WITH A HARBRINGER? ;~; ))
    Mandibuzz
    Mandibuzz
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Mandibuzz Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:04 pm

(Sep has given permission to go ahead and kill Taisel. I will be leaving after this post.)

The yellow creature did not see her coming. With her loud screech as their only warning before she descended, only the small Pidove was able to get away. The Mawile, however, was snagged securely in her talons. Pinning the smaller creature to the ground the Bone Vulture threw her head back in a malicious laugh, savoring the struggle going on beneath her talons. She clenched her feet, claws digging into the soft yellow flesh and filling the air with the scent of blood, and lowered her head to lock eyes with frightened female.

But she won't scream.

Why? Why wouldn't this heartless bitch give her the satisfaction of her terror? All she would do is give her that wide eyed look of terror, but she wouldn't scream. Furious, Mandibuzz used her beak to tear at those awful eyes, ripping them from the sockets. She devoured those wicked eyes and let the Mawile up, laughing as the creature still struggled to get away. Without her eyes this wouldn't even be a fight. Mandibuzz gave a triumphant screech, and used her Air Slash to rend the makeshift jaws from the back of the females head. Those lovelies would be her prize to take home once she was done.

No scream, no nothing! Even when pieces are ripped from her she gives me nothing!

Finished with the game this awful female seemed to be playing, acting like she was too good to give up her fear, Mandibuzz charged with a Bone Rush. The force of the impact had the yellow body letting out a sickening crunch. Music to her ears, since it was all she could get out of the girl. If she couldn't hear the beautiful screams, she would make the girl's body sing instead. Using Bone Rush after Bone Rush, until she was too fatigued to use it anymore, she savored every sound of the breaking body. Even when it went limp, obviously dead, she had kept using it.

Finally accepting that the job was finished, she scooped up the now limp and flopping body and began ripping it into chunks and devouring it. There was no point in wasting her feast just because there were no longer any bones in it. She had her prize set off to the side, so she could eat her fill.

When the last morsal slid down her throat, Mandibuzz turned to look at the small Pidove. The side of her face that was only skull offered the bird a wicked smile, but she didn't move towards the other. Instead, she turned back to scoop up the make-shift jaws in one foot and took to the skies. Her loud screech as she departed echoed throughout the area was the only reminder of the grisly scene she left behind. With no body, all that remained were the bloody smears from their battle ground.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Striaton City||Dawn

The sight and smell of blood wasn't new to Archie. He'd seen his share of dead Pokemon being feasted upon. But watching the Mawile be dismembered and devoured without a single scream... It brought bile up to his beak.

And then the monster stared at him, one side of her face missing and grinned. It was then he noticed the blue streamer-like feathers on her head. Wasn't that...?

But before he could finish his thought, the terror-bird screeched and departed, leaving no remains of the Mawile that he'd just met. "I never even knew her name..." He descended onto a rooftop and pulled his feathers close.

It wasn't safe here. There was blood on the ground, fresh blood, and other infected would be as drawn to this area as Mothim to a lightpost. He looked out to the horizon and saw a sparkling speck of water in the far distance. Perhaps there was some safe haven beyond the waters of the Ocean...

Taking a look back at where the Mawile had once stood, he muttered an apology to the others he had met and flew off the rooftop.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:55 am

[ooc: I'm gonna skip for now until I've kinda read the last few pages and skfjalskd. owo"" Glad to be on this team!]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 am

Dreamyard|Dawn
    (1)
    ((OoC: Negative, you don't really need to stress the previous events much, since most of the team is gone now. We might as well be starting anew.))

Natasha shuddered as she found her way to the run-down area known as the Dreamyard. She was tired, and needed somewhere to rest, but this place gave off a remarkably creepy vibe, and she didn't want to get too close. She noticed no motion, but didn't want to try her luck.

She turned, investigating the area through echolocation. She noticed that the ominous area had a path that led to what seemed to have been a small city, and had a much more welcoming air than the Dreamyard. Smiling, she fluttered towards it, not noticing that she was moving much faster than she'd intended. She was also getting closer to the ground, when...

THUD!

"Owch!"

Last edited by skitty427 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Dreamyard/Dawn (5)
    (post count continuing from Castelia Team)

Arthur stood and looked up at the ominous remains of what looked like an old factory. He didn't think that somewhere like this would be just a short walk away from Striaton City. The place carried a chill that made the Feraligatr shiver with discomfort. Since leaving Castelia every new place carried potential dangers for him, so he had to be on full alert at all times.

He dropped to all fours and began to creep as quietly as he could towards the factory, which was difficult with him being such a bulky Pokemon. He hoped that his friend Kuval was managing all right without him and was making new friends. Not that he could've done very much to help him anyway, seeing how he was so useless, too timid to even battle...

The Feraligatr was so deep in thought about his actions and whether or not leaving Castelia had been the right thing to do that he didn't notice the strange, flying ball of fluff flying towards him until it hit the ground with an "Owch!" Hoping that the strange Pokemon wasn't hurt, Arthur stood on his hind legs, bent over and gently poked it to see if it was conscious. "Are you, er ... are you OK? Are you hurt?

((Hiya guys, good to be here. Let's get this team back on its feet.))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:01 pm

[ooc: a'ight then! :DD]
    Dreamyard | Dawn
    [1]

"Owch!" The noise perpetrated throughout the emptiness of the Dreamyard, waking up a young bird from her restless sleep. Coco's eyes immediately sprung up at the sudden noise, wings tensed at the moment's notice to flee. She was never one to confront a foe upfront, preferring to fly before the danger caught up to her. After a few seconds and nothing else interrupting the rather quiet yard, the Starly settled down once again, a talon fingering her beloved silver spoon which hung around her neck. It's been days since I last ate... She complained silently, cursing her bad luck. As if on cue to simply annoy her, her stomach growled, the horrific noise urging her to find something to digest.

It's not that simple, stomach! Flicking her talon, Coco quietly hopped out of the pile of rubble that she had slept under, eyes narrowed as she sought out which direction she would go towards. Whatever had made that 'ouchie' was obviously not an undead Pokemon, and if it were alive and well, injured, the Starling Pokemon figured that she could take whatever treasures the poor smite may have. Trying to remember where the noise had come from, she guessed a general area and began to slink through the ruins of the Dreamyard, sticking close to the walls so that anyone nearby wouldn't find her so easily. It was an easy trick learned by the best, that can only be executed by the experienced. Coco's mind flashed momentarily to her harsh life living on the street, the nights when she would go to sleep starving, the days when she could eat her stolen fill. She had learned a lot from not living on the lap of luxury, and Coco was placing her bets that she could outlive the epidemic if she depended on these skills.

The little bird had rounded a corner when she realized there were two Pokemon up ahead. Pressing her wings closer and trying to be as quiet as she could, the Starly eyed them carefully; a Woobat had fallen on the ground, and Coco realized that the flying psychic was most likely the one to have cried out. Just great... The other Pokemon that accompanied the blue fuzzball was a gigantic Feraligatr, but the huge water type stood in such a submissive posture that he might as well have still been a Totodile. Alright, she decided, this won't be as hard as it looked. While at the moment neither of the Pokemon had anything valuable, she could easily tag along and leech off whatever rewards they might reap in. Maybe even grab a bite or two! The prospect of food gnawing at her empty belly, Coco focused on how weak hunger had left her and assumed the role of a weak and defenseless child.

"H-help..." She whimpered, swaying to the side as she walked achingly slow towards the two others. Coco even stumbled accidentally, but with a hidden smirk the Starly bet that it only added to her act. As she made her way to the large gator, she looked up to him with huge pleading eyes. "... I'm starving, mister... can you help me? Ohhh..." She feinted upon the ground, her stomach actually grumbling in agreement. "Please..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:27 am

Dreamyard|Dawn
    (2)

Natasha pulled herself up from the ground, shaking dirt off of her fur. "Are you, er ... are you OK? Are you hurt?" The voice came from just above her.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I guess I'm... More tired than I thought. I really need somewhere to rest," she said as she 'examined' the pokemon in front of her. It was large, probably fully evolved, and smelled like a water type. "I'm Natasha. Natasha the Woobat. Who... And, what are you? I'm sorta... Vision impaired."

When her words finished, she noticed a small form moving nearby. She tensed, ready in case it attacked, but payed attention to the large water type in front of her.

Last edited by skitty427 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:29 am

Dreamyard/Dawn (6)

Thankfully the fluffball didn't appear to be hurt as she pulled herself up off the ground and shook off the dirt. "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I guess I'm... More tired than I thought. I really need somewhere to rest," she responded to his question. "I'm Natasha. Natasha the Woobat. Who... And, what are you? I'm sorta... Vision impaired." Arthur was happy to have met another new friend. His grin broadened as he introduced himself. "I'm Arthur. The humans call our species Feraligatr," he said. "It's, er, very swell to meet you, Natasha. I mean good, very good to meet you..."

While he was busy trying to figure out how to form an orderly sentence, a small brown bird staggered over to them. She looked very weak, as if she had not eaten anything for a few days. "H-help," she whimpered, ambling straight over to Arthur and looking up at him with desperate, pleading eyes. "... I'm starving, mister... can you help me? Ohhh... Please..."

Arthur had no idea what to do. He didn't have any food; it looked as though he wasn't the only one who was struggling to find it these days. But he couldn't just do nothing; what if the poor bird dropped down dead right in front of him? He'd never be able to get over the guilt of simply staring like a loon.

"E-er, yes, of course! Erm ... wait there a moment! Don't die or ... anything." At that he pushed a large slab of stone aside and entered the Dreamyard. A puddle of fresh blood on the floor unnerved him, but he spotted a small berry bush at the opposite end and crawled over to it. Standing on his hind legs, he wrapped his huge arms around the bush and pulled it clean out of the ground. He wobbled back the way he came, being careful not to trip over any roots.

Once back where Natasha and the starving bird were, Arthur dropped the bush right in front of the Starly. "Er ... there you go. I-is that enough for you?"

((God I love Arthur so much. <3))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Dreamyard | Dawn | [6] (Continued from Lostlorn)

The fresh sun shone on the ragged thistle-leaf shapes of his wings but he did not feel it.
    What was there left to feel anymore?
    The short blades of grass against his legs meant nothing.
    The metallic crunch of a rusted barrel shattering underfoot meant nothing.
    The three white claws scrape against the ivory-colored scales as they close over where his heart used to be.
    So...alone...

Michealangelo looks up, up to the sun above and the warmth and the light makes him open his mouth to say The Name.
    His throat seized up.
    The name, he couldn't remember the name!
    The druddigon's stillborn cry for his trainer becomes a bellow of sorrow and all consuming rage.
    WHY DID HE HAVE TO LEAVE?!

With a bellow the Cave Pokemon charges across the Dreamyard, crushing the rubble of ruined buildings and matted undergrowth alike as Michelangelo scythes aside the straggly trees and slams both powerful fists into the ground which begins to jump and quake from the mighty force of the blow.
    An Earthquake.

((OOC: Michelangelo the undead Druddigon is now floating here~ A better post next time))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:55 pm

[OOC: No idea what the heck is going on, ha ha. I'll read up and post next round. xD]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:58 am

[ooc: ;-; I'm sorry for not posting earlier kfldjsa]
    Dreamyard | Dawn
    [2]

It seemed like she had struck gold when she appeared to these two Pokemon. The Woobat introduced herself as Natasha, and at the back of Coco's mind, she reminded herself to remember that name. Names are powerful things. Her former trainer had often been able to easily loot and ransack people he knew because on a personal level, they couldn't deny that he was in need of help. Their pity came back to bite them in the hindquarters once they realized all their precious belongings were swept like dust under a vacuum. The Starly continued to lay helplessly as the Feraligatr fretted, finally rushing off to find food with the plea to 'not die'. Hmph! You'll be the first to die outta all of us, wimp. Despite her scathing thoughts, Coco couldn't help but admit the resourcefulness of the poor guy as he found and quite literally carried the food source right back to them.

Continuing to hold out her weakling facade, the bird stretched her beak feebly and was able to snag a berry or two. The juice filled her entire mouth, satiating her hunger after how long. "Thank you so, so much," Coco spoke to the water gator, and seeing that these Pokemon wanted to get along, and she wanted to gain their trust, she slowly got to her feet, making sure that her silver spoon was alright. "Name's Coco!" The Starling Pokemon cooed in a tiny voice, wanting to sound as innocent as possible. It was part one of meeting these Pokemon and not being chased away; it was another part entirely that meant keeping their trust and reaping the rewards behind their backs. Making another content tweet as she snatched one more berry, Coco looked at Natasha and Arthur (the big guy had been introducing himself as she dropped into their conversation) individually. They didn't seem like bad people... All the more easier to loot from, she supposed.

Suddenly a loud shout came across the entire Dreamyard, sending shivers down Coco's spine. The sound felt so empty and hollow, a sadness unspoken. Whoa! The earth began to rumble, breaking the bird out of her thoughts. Puffing out her chest, she took to the sky without another thought, dropping her "I'm injured, woe is me" act completely. She wouldn't have the chance to manipulate if she wasn't alive to do so! Snickering to herself as she glided away - what an easy escape! With a full belly to prove as such - Coco didn't notice that she had found the source of unease until the entire landscape around her seemed to vibrate. A Druddigon! It had such an unsightly coloring and empty eyes that the bird immediately knew that they were handling with an infected Pokemon. Being directly over the dragon, Coco had two choices. She could either fly off to Striaton City and be over with all this business, or she could attract the attention of the dragon and help the two wimps. ... It's not like I've got anything to lose.

Using Double Team to create a circle of Starlies above the Druddigon, Coco called out to the thing. "Hey! Where do you think you're going?!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Dreamyard|Dawn
    (3)

A loud, bloodcurdling roar sounded from across the Dreamyard, setting Natasha on edge. She frantically searched for what may have made the sound, but her 'vision' was blurred by the rumbling around her. Making an effort to steady herself, she turned to where she presumed Arthur to be, thankful that his form was big and easy to spot. "What the hell is going on?" she shouted. "I can't see a thing past all this shaking!"

She tried hard not to panic as she tried to make out what was around her. She thought she saw something moving far away, but everything was so fuzzy. Calm down, Tasha... Don't freak out... In an effort to still her thoughts and clear her vision she used Calm Mind. Aha! There you are. Though the fuzziness remained, she was able to confirm the direction of a large, spiky body at the source of the noise.

"Okay... Arthur, how good of a fighter are you?"

Last edited by skitty427 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Dreamyard/Dawn (7)

The Starly's reaction to the berry bush that Arthur had carried over for her made the gentle Feraligatr smile. "Thank you so, so much," she said, popping a berry into her beak. "Name's Coco!" Arthur would've bounced off the ground in happiness had his bulky body allowed it. He watched Coco eat, knowing that he had perhaps saved her life. He was incredibly proud of himself. "I'm, er, glad you're OK," he beamed down at the tiny bird. "I'm Arthur, so happy to meet you."

Just then a mighty bellow echoed across the Dreamyard, making Arthur twitch in fright. The ground under his feet started to tremor and he had to drop onto all fours again to steady himself. He thought that Coco had been scared away by the Earthquake and was just about to follow her when he saw her trying to confuse whatever was there with a Double Team. Glad that his berries had given her some of her strength back, Arthur crawled towards the entrance to the abandoned building when he was stopped by Natasha. "Okay... Arthur, how good of a fighter are you?" she asked him.

"H-Huh?" Arthur blinked at the flying fluff ball, trying to find a decent answer to her question. "W-Well er ... I'm OK, I suppose. D-Don't really get to fight very much though..." For the first time he was starting to hate Elijah for hardly ever bothering to battle with him. In this time he needed to have battling skills to survive, and thanks to his Trainer's negligence he didn't have many of those. But a feeling arose in Arthur's mind; an urge to try his best to protect his new friends and to prove his worth. "B-But I can try," he said, his voice rising a little with new-found confidence. "I really, really want to help you guys out." He paused for a moment before entering the Dreamyard and looked at Natasha. "Why, er, why do you ask? Can you fight?"
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Dreamyard | Dawn | [7]

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?!"
    Mutely Michelangelo looks up at the circle of birds.
    Where was he going?
    What was the point in going anywhere but back, back to where he had been normal and happy and not alone?
    Half-heartedly he swipes a claw through a Starly that dissolves like a mist as soon as he touches it.
    Where he wanted to go was back to where his trainer was.
    A dribble of salty water oozes from the corners of his red eyes.
    Where was that place, that place he desperately wanted to go?
    With that thought echoing lonely in his head Michelangelo trudges on, ignoring the bird pokemon as he tramples down the rough bladed grasses.
    He needs to keep searching.
    "Forever and ever..." He says softly and remembers the promise he had made.
    It was not something he could simply turn his back on.
    It was supposed to be forever.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Dreamyard| |Morning

At the first sign of the vulture overhead Ophelia had vanished, sinking into the multitudes of foliage around the area. The Mandibuzz swooped down and caught Taisiel in her talons the Chandelure shrunk away, closing her eyes and nestling herself further into the bushes. Oh Arceus... Please...

In horror she had fled, rushing back to the area to the Dreamyard only to see more figures. Had the Harbinger brought her friends? From afar the ghost observed, catching the sight of a Starly, Feraligatr, and a Woobat.

Carefully she floated towards them, they seemed living... "Hello?" she calls, but caught the sight of the undead Druddigon and squeaked in terror. Not once has she been so scared of the beasts, but after watching the dear Mawile... Ophelia thought she would break down and cry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 am