Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+10
Negative10
Mandibuzz
Jay
Mewtwo
Lugia
Snitch
Kaze
Bitterblue
Min
SkeletonCupcake
14 posters

The DREAMYARD Team

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

The DREAMYARD Team Empty The DREAMYARD Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dreamyard Basement||Early evening(1)

Hunter growled as she twisted off the head of a Munna. Her claws digging deep into the dead pokemons skull. Listening to the satisfying snapping of bones as the head popped off. Lifting the body to her mouth Hunter began to feast on the creatures flesh.

Making a bloody mess, guts and muscle flying about as blood dripped down the Zangoose's face on onto the blue hoodie, staining it further. Tossing the bloodied carcass aside Hunter stood up. Hearing another sound, she crouched low, preparing to hunt it down.

With a low growl Hunter pounced, landing in nothing more than grass. With an irritated hiss, Hunter went back to her spot and sat down her clawed hands searching for the head of the Munna she had just devoured. Laying her claws on it she dug them in and pulled it towards her hungry maw, devouring it messily.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The DREAMYARD Team Empty Re: The DREAMYARD Team

Post by Min Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Dreamyard Basement| |Early Evening

Ophelia could hear grunts and growls coming from a few ways away from where she was floating, holding her book tight. The sounds perked her interest, and she began to approach the sounds to find a Zangoose mercilessly feasting on a Munna. She backed away when the infected looked around, and she began to write in her book.

'Infected Zangoose, name unknown. I found this Pokemon in this area called the 'Dreamyard' on the bottom floor. it seems to be feasting on a Munna, a Pokemon that is able to give off dreams. This Zangoose seems to be wearing an article of clothing, a navy blue hoodie. How or why is has such an item is beyond me, but I suppose it scavenged it from the nearby town.'

The Chandelure's flames crackled. Should she go closer to study more? Or should she float away, looking for something more interesting? She decided to wait to see if the Pokemon would do anymore actions, to see if it was worth the interest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:53 pm

DreamYard | Early Evening [1]

The evening was newly hatched, and something rustled in the trees nearby DreamYard. The young Pokemon crawled down from the tree, feeling the texture of the bark as her tiny three-digit hands gripped onto a branch for support. This Pokemon was a Mawile, a mute Mawile, which goes by the name of Taisiel. She was a cave-dweller, but is now a traveler and a scavenger. The Deceiver Pokemon never really lived up to her title, and is frankly really honest, picking up metal scraps she had found scattered everywhere, hoping they would make out as something useful. Most of the scraps were leading to the Basement.

DreamYard Basement | Early Evening

Taisiel felt a faint wind blow by, the trees gave that musical rustle, but instead of dancing like she would usually do, she went to follow the scraps down the basement, picking the little ones up, one by one. The stone hard stairs were cold against Taisiel's feet, she gave a shiver as she went down the first steps. At first, it got more warmer as she stepped down, but then severely cold as she finally made it to the basement. It felt... Dead. The Mawile peaked over the corner, checking for any undead. Instead she spotted some sort of floating fire lantern Pokemon. It didn't look dead, more like a ghost, but it was better than being an undead prowling for more meat.

Taisiel didn't move from her spot, but noticed how the Pokemon's flames crackled, it looked as if it was watching something, or someone. Possibly taking notes of it's every action, or just writing down some of the plant life (hopefully). She flinched as the Pokemon brought out a book, well, it is now literally taking notes.

As the Mawile tried to peak out even farther from her corner, she accidentally kicked a pebble, which hopped towards the ghost lantern. Taisiel tried to hold in her breath, immediately going back to behind her corner before they could see anything - hopefully she wasn't a goner. If she were to have her vocal chords, she would be whimpering like mad.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 am

Dreamyard Basement||Early evening(2)

Hunter froze when she heard new sounds, dropping the heads remains she growled softly."Who's there?" Hunter asked in a low slightly threatening tone. She wasn't partial to trespassers, and The two presences she could hear and smell here were disturbing her meal.

Standing up and crouching down, Hunter prepared to attack the foreign pokemon. If no one answered her, and gave her a valid reason for them disturbing her meal, she was going to attack. Another low growl warned them of this. She would only attack if she didn't get what she wanted, and that was names.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 am

Ophelia perked up and her flames hissed in surprise when she heard the pebble skip across the cold floor of the basement. She slowly turned to find nothing, but she knew better. Her senses as a ghost were tingling, there was someone there. The Chandelure was about to go and investigate, if she hadn't heard a low growl coming from behind. It was the Zangoose. "Who's there?"

Ophelia, knowing better than to run, merely slowly turned towards the infected- revealing herself. The Luring Pokemon blinked calmly, waving her free arm. "Greetings. My name is Ophelia." The Chandelure supposed that it would be alright starting a conversation, as it had spoken a few minutes ago. Not once in her travels had she heard an infected or an undead speak. Immediately, she scribbled down in her book with a flame.

'I have found an amazing discovery today, the infected Zangoose was able to speak! It had a growled a 'Who's there.', and currently I am facing the creature, hoping to start a conversation to see how far this infected's intelligence has stretched.'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:30 am

DreamYard Basement | Early Evening [2]

"Who's there?" Taisiel froze at the threatening voice, she wanted to mumble out her name, but like usual - her inability to speak puts her in a rough position. The Mawile peaked out, watching the 'flying lantern' reply to that threatening voice, "Greetings. My name is Ophelia." The Deciever Pokemon - who never really lived up to that name - winced. She wanted to speak so badly, say 'Ophelia' several times. It was a beautiful name, unlike Taisiel.

The Mawile gulped, she wasn't sure if she should go out, meet those two, especially since one of them has a hoodie, though she can't see the rest of the details. Taisiel glanced at the ground, noticing a pile of dirt next to Ophelia. She hurried over next to the 'flying lantern', her feet making slapping-like noises at it meets the ground while she ran for it, tapping on Ophelia's bulb head before Taisiel could get out some dirt, to write on the ground.

She glanced at the figure that Ophelia was speaking to - it was a Zangoose, in a hoodie. He was eating a little Pokemon, Taisiel froze, but ignored it, and continued to write on the dirt; 'Taisiel is my name, nice to meet you'. Taisiel added more dirt, right below her greeting, explaining why she can't talk, 'I can't talk, I'm mute', she half wondered whether she spelled 'mute' correctly or not.

The Mawile stared up at Ophelia seeing if she would read it out loud, she wanted the flying lantern to read it out loud, for the Zangoose to hear, especially since Taisiel can't see any eyes on it.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:43 am

Dreamyard Basement||Early evening(3)

Hunter looked towards the sound of feet on the ground, her hood moving a bit to reveal her eyeless sockets. "I'm Hunter." She said with a slightly milder tone though she still appeared angry at the fact people were trespassing in her home.

It was still early in the evening however, so perhaps she should learn more of the strangers before she went above to visit that spot. Standing up into a less threatening posture she awaited the other pokemons response. Seeing as it seemed to have more of the smell of fear about it, it was alright not to attack.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Ophelia turned to the Mawile, who gently tapped on her form. She read the words, and figured the Mawile wanted them read out loud. "The Mawile here says; 'Taisiel is my name, nice to meet you. I can't talk, I'm mute.'" The Chandelure read. Almost immediately she began to scribble down notes in her book.

'I have also met a Mawile by the name of Taisiel. She is however, mute and had communicated by writing on the ground. She has a pretty blue scarf with a design in white around her neck. She seems like a kind, yet shy Pokemon. She is a living, one of the few that I have encountered on my journey here.'

Ophelia turned back to the infected to see it's eyeless sockets, and she quickly noted that in her book. "I'm Hunter." She wrote that down too. "A pleasure to meet you, Hunter." The Luring Pokemon smiled. "And it's also a pleasure to meet you, Taisiel." The Chandelure thought for a moment, before asking. "What brings both of you to the Dreamyard?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:21 pm

DreamYard Basement | Early Evening [3]

"I'm Hunter." The Zangoose introduced herself, Taisiel had to admit, she sounded less threatening here, and maybe more calm. The Mawile nodded, taking that to note, despite the eyeless sockets and that Hunter can't really see the Mawile's nod.

Ophelia read out loud Taisiel's writing, she hoped it wasn't too messy, "The Mawile here says; 'Taisiel is my name, nice to meet you. I can't talk, I'm mute.'" Good enough. Her writing wasn't all that messy then, she gave a triumphed smile, overcoming the challenge that some Pokemon can actually read her writing was a wonderful thing for Taisiel.

"A pleasure to meet you, Hunter. And it's also a pleasure to meet you, Taisiel." Ophelia said with a smile at the two. Taisiel nodded happily, giving a polite bow like she would usually do since she can't really speak. The flying lantern thought for a bit, before speaking, "What brings both of you to the Dreamyard?"

The Mawile scratched her head, she really didn't know why she was here in the first place. Taisiel erased the words on the dirt, clearing all words, and writing new ones, 'Traveling'. Taisiel glanced up at Ophelia and Hunter, but then decided to add more, 'How about you?'

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Dreamyard Basement||Early evening(4)

Hunter turned her head away a moment to readjust her hood, she hated people seeing what she had done to herself."I'm here for personal reasons, ones you don't need to know right now."Hunter said softly. All anger seeming to leave her as her angry snarling face turned bleak and somewhat sad.

Facing the Mawile with a slight frown, but then shook her head, and smiled slightly her bloodied teeth showing. Growling again she took a step or two forward and reached out to Taisiel to pat her on the head.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Ophelia watched as Taisiel wrote. "Oh, traveling?" The Chandelure asked. "I suppose you could say I came here via traveling too." The Luring Pokemon mused. "I suppose that's one of my reasons." She turned back the the Zangoose, who answered. "I'm here for personal reasons, ones you don't need to know right now." She slowly nodded. "Fair enough."

Ophelia watched as Hunter came slower to Taisiel, her flames crackling and ready to attack just in case it was about to do something harmful to the Deceiving Pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:37 pm

DreamYard Basement | Early Evening [4]

"Oh, traveling?" The flying lantern asked, Taisiel gave a happy nod, as Ophelia continued, "I suppose you could say I came here via traveling too. I suppose that's one of my reasons." Taisiel understood that in a way, she felt like there were other reasons she was outside and not stuck in a cave where the death of her parents had always embedded the area. "I'm here for personal reasons, ones you don't need to know right now." Hunter said softly, Ophelia gave a short nod, "Fair enough."

Despite the short conversation, Taisiel decided to continue it, she really wanted to know more of Ophelia and Hunter due to the fact that most of the survivors she had met were dead shortly after meetings, or before they could start knowing each other. Though Hunter was undead, the Mawile knew she was - hopefully - kind enough to not eat the Decieving Pokemon (Like usual - never really lived up to her name).

The Mawile erased the words, and wrote new ones, 'So what now?' Taisiel was curious on what they planned to do in an apocalyptic world, especially since undead (that eat you without hesitation) appeared more often.

The Zangoose slowly went up to the Mawile, giving a pat on the head. Taisiel gave a grin, though Hunter might not be able to see it, the Mawile pats Hunter's claws, giving the approval that she trusts the undead, even though the Zangoose can eat her at any minute.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:49 pm

DreamYard Basement | Evening (5)

Hunter grinned widely in approval at the Mawiles actions and nodded thanks to Ophelia for not prying."Shall we go up?" Hunter asked with a wicked smile.She disliked the basement at night it was full of Raticate. Hunter didn't want to lose her new companions just yet though she knew soon in the future she would probably attack them due to her infected mind.

Heading up to were the stairs were stumbling about due to her inability to see. Once or twice she tripped and let out a ghastly screech. Though it was painful for her she also rejected any help that would be offered.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Ophelia watched as Taisiel wrote. "What now? Well..." she trailed off. The Zangoose spoke. "Shall we go up?" The Chandelure nodded her agreement. "Why not? Staying down here won't contribute much, especially not to our mortality." Ophelia swore she saw some undead lurking near them a minute ago.

As they travelled up the stairs, Hunter would trip and screech. Ophelia attempted to help the infected up but was only refused. "Just be careful, maybe put your hands out to feel the steps?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:31 pm

DreamYard Basement | Early Evening [5]

"Shall we go up?" Hunter asked, Taisiel gave a nod of approval (Though Hunter can't really see), while Ophelia gave a nod as well, "Why not? Staying down here won't contribute much, especially not to our mortality." The Mawile kicked the dirt - that she used to write with - back to it's original spot. Undead could possibly use the writing as evidence to confirm prey was around, best to be safe than sorry.

The mute Mawile made her way up the stairs, making her way past Ophelia and Hunter, she was really excited on gathering the parts she didn't get when she saw them upstairs. A screech from the Zangoose came right before Taisiel could go outside, the Mawile turning around quickly, did the Zangoose get hurt? She noticed how every now and then that Hunter would trip. Taisiel made her way back down, staying next to the infected in case she were to fall.

"Just be careful, maybe put your hands out to feel the steps?" Ophelia suggested, Taisiel nodded, giving a slight pat on Hunter's arm, since the Mawile started to doubt nodding would actually help due to the Normal-type Pokemon's blindness.

DreamYard | Early Evening

The Decieving Pokemon took a whiff of fresh air, despite that the visit to the basement was short, it felt better to be out in the open. The wind blew softly again, the nightsky still setting itself up as a distant sunset could be spotted from the distance. Taisiel found the parts that had trailed over to the basement in the first place, gathering them quickly, slight clanging noise could be heard as the gears, nuts and bolts were tapping each other in the Mawile's small three-digit hands.
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Post by Bitterblue Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Dreamyard | Early Evening | 1

It was a pleasant evening, as far as evenings went. Jixley tasted the air on her tongue as she yawned and walked around. She didn't see the point in being worried or hurrying anywhere, what when undead Pokemon could attack you at any moment. She hadn't had any run ins with undead or infected Pokemon in ages, and she supposed she was lucky. In fact, it had been quite a while since she had seen any Pokemon in her travels!

She stretched and yawned once more, her mouth gaping open and her teeth flashing white in the setting sun. She really hadn't done much today, just had been wandering around, not expecting to meet many other living souls.
    That's when she heard and saw Taisiel pulling herself from the basement, and she put herself into high alert mode, ready to flee or fight at a moment's notice.
    The Mawile didn't look or smell infected, Jixley noted.

She heard what sounded like other voices coming from near and below the Mawile, who was now bending to pick up some bolts, but the Spark Pokemon assumed that it was smart enough not to be in the company of any undeads or infecteds, so she padded forwards.
    While it wasn't the best way to go about things, it wasn't the worst either. It was, after all, better to seem stupid and malleable than smart and dangerous! If the Mawile thought that she was dull minded, then surely it wouldn't bother her. It also never hurt to be around other living Pokemon; if there was an attack, it would be easier to get away unnoticed.
    "Hello Mawile," She mewed, putting on the most friendly look she could. She felt stupid, acting this way, but it would hopefully keep her alive. "Lovely evening, isn't it?"
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Dreamyard||Early evening(6)

Hunter hissed as she made her way to the top of the steps. With a low growl she stood up on her hind paws and looked towards the new voice she had just heard. It appeared to be addressing Taisiel the Mawile she had just met. Growling softly unsure if the creature before them was a threat she refused to take any chances and stood defensively behind Taisiel.

"Who are you?" Hunter growled as her claws started to glow a slight purple and drip with an ugly purple liquid. She was prepared to defend her new friends as best she could for as long as she could before the infection made her completely crazy. The ground seemed to rot where the poison from the Poison Claw attack Hunter was preparing dripped onto it.

Staring with her eyeless sockets directly at the new comer. Hunter was ready to pounce she was just awaiting the answer to the question she asked before she aimed to kill. After all this was her territory and these were her new companions. She had to protect them at all costs.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Dreamyard| |Early Evening

"Lovely evening, isn't it?" Ophelia overheard a second voice, and she floated up the stairs quicker to see who it was. A Luxio. She gives a sly grin. "Yes, quite. Now I'm quite curious as to who you are..." She began to scribble down in her notebook as she spoke about this newcomer.

"Who are you?" She quietly regarded Hunter than back to the Luxio, her flames growing slightly larger just in case she needed to Flame Charge. She was careful not to burn her book, however. All her life's data was on there, afterall.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 pm

DreamYard | Early Evening [6]

As she continued to gather the gears trailing off, she heard an unfamiliar voice call out for her, "Hello Mawile," a Luxio greeted cheerfully, approaching Taisiel. The mute Mawile froze in horror as the Electric-type gave a friendly smile, "Lovely evening, isn't it?"
    The Mawile dropped all of the gears she had gathered, making a loud clanging sound, she walked slowly backwards toward the Basement, scared out of her mind as she tripped, Taisiel immediately got up and hid behind Hunter, tugging her hoodie, horror and fear flooded Taisiel's eyes, 'She's going to kill me! Don't let her kill me, please please please!'

The Mawile buried her face in her arms, scared to make eye contact with the species that nearly killed her the first day she made her journey. "Who are you?" Taisiel heard Hunter grunt, sounding a bit agitated. The mute Pokemon just hoped silently that this Luxio won't kill her, just as the one that was hungry.

~*~

The mute Pokemon took a deep breath of fresh air as the morning sun met her eyes, meeting the outside world as she left the cave she had called home. The Deceiving Pokemon - that never really lived up to her name - was now a free bird.
    Taisiel danced across the cliff side, watching her footing. As she made it over to the bottom of the cliff, sliding pretty much most of it, the Mawile was greeted by such soothing sounds. Music. Such wondrous music.

Taisiel listened to the radio play as a human was too preoccupied with readying supplies, probably off to a journey. The Mawile was officially off, dancing her way as she followed a road.

That was when she got lost already.

She would have groaned, if she had vocal chords. She scratched her head, at this time around, it was midday already. Taisiel felt her feet crunch against the grass and she continued aimlessly around without a map.
    Out of nowhere, and no warning, a Pokemon ferociously growled behind her. The Mawile whirled around, finding a Luxio baring his teeth at her. Bloodshot eyes that look... Hungry.

The Mawile was lucky to be out of there when someone had rescued her. The Pokemon that was supposedly her 'prince charming' was unknown, he hid in the shadows, and never revealed himself.

That was the first time Taisiel met someone special.
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Post by Bitterblue Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Dreamyard | Early Evening | 2

Jix's eyes widened and she took a step back from her leisurely position by the Mawile. The hoodie-wearing Zangoose in front of her was quite obviously infected; it reeked of disease, so much that the feline wondered how she didn't smell it before.
    Poison dripped from its claws, making Jix fear she had made a terrible mistake.

Still trying to seem a bit dopey, she gave the nearby Chandelure a friendly glance. It didn't seem to want to attack her, and appeared to be taking down some notes in a little book. Interesting... thought the Spark Pokemon. A Pokemon that knows how to write?
    She abandoned her momentary interest in the smart Luring Pokemon and laid her ears back flat, addressing the angry infected Zangoose.

"I mean no harm, really," she spoke quickly, not wanting to invoke the Zangoose's wrath. "I'm Jixley, just a traveling Luxio." She added her species as a note, unsure if the other Pokemon knew that, because she had noticed that it had no eyes.

It was only after she had spoken that she noticed the effect her presence was having on the Mawile. The poor creature was now hiding behind the Zangoose and looked as though it was going to faint or maybe start sobbing.
    Jixley grimaced; she honestly hadn't meant any harm! She wondered why the Mawile was acting in such a way. She didn't think she had done anything wrong...

"Are you okay?" She murmured, tilting her head to look behind the hooded Pokemon.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:17 am

Dreamyard||Evening(7)

Hunter stared at the Luxio with her eyeless sockets. Growling as she heard the Mawile attempt the flee before hiding behind her. She felt the smaller creatures hand tug at her sleeve, as if afraid.'That's it, the Luxio goes' Hunter thought.

Letting out an enraged snarl the hooded mongoose pokemon pounced. Poison from her claws spraying outwards in front of her as she aimed to attack the Luxio. No one scared anyone Hunter deemed an ally, unless of course they wished to die.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Dreamyard| |Early Evening

"I'm Jixley, just a traveling Luxio." Ophelia nods, writing that down. "A pleasure. My name's Ophelia, librarian Chandelure at your service." She personally didn't mind the Luxio, more the company the better. They would have a better chance of survival if they all worked together as well.

Suddenly, Hunter began to snarl at the newcomer, then pounced. Ophelia, appalled by the Infected's actions, immediately used Telekinesis to lift the Zangoose high in the air. She noticed Taisiel, who seemed to be scared thoughtless. "Hunter, I realize that Taisiel is scared but this foreigner means no harm." She stated.

"Blindly attacking like this won't aid us either. If anything, we'll lose possibly a new friend who could greatly help us." Ophelia carefully eyed Hunter, cautious.

[OOC: Got permission to lift Hunter up.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:48 pm

DreamYard | Evening [7]

"I mean no harm, really, I'm Jixley, just a traveling Luxio." The Luxio spoke quickly, Taisiel said nothing as she shook, the Mawile felt scared out of her mind. She wasn't fond of the species, difficult to tolerate since they had obviously left a scar in her mind. That was when something happened, probably the unbelievable, or perhaps something that rarely happens to Taisel and that would give the Mawile a surprise, but...

Hunter suddenly tried to pounce on the Luxio! Midway, Ophelia stopped the Zangoose using Telekinesis, it gave Taisiel the goosebumps, rarely seeing a flying Undead Zangoose trying to pounce on people, despite the fact that Hunter acted on... Perhaps hunger? To protect the Mawile?

Something snapped in the Mawile, she felt so rude to the Luxio since meeting. Taisiel knew the species may have hurt her in the past, but she should clear things up before things get worse.
    "Hunter, I realize that Taisiel is scared but this foreigner means no harm." Ophelia began, breaking the Taisiel's thoughts, the Chandelure continued, "Blindly attacking like this won't aid us either. If anything, we'll lose possibly a new friend who could greatly help us."

Taisiel gave a faint nod, tiny, but she gave it a quick shake, slowly bowing down to Jixley in apology. The Mawile felt the Luxio could scratch her, or beat her up for doing such a thing, Taisiel tried to avoid eye contact, not wanting to see the look of the Electric-type's face as she tried to apologize.
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Post by Bitterblue Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Dreamyard | Evening | 3

As the hoodie-wearing Zangoose charged at her, poison dripping from its sinuous claws, Jixley jumped a pace back. "H-hey, calm down!" She cried, lowering herself as close to the ground as she could get, trying to make herself appear small and harmless.
    It seemed her panic was all for naught though, because the Chandelure that had introduced itself as Ophelia lifted the angry Pokemon into the air, lecturing it and quite likely saving the Luxio from infection.

"Ah, thank you, Ophelia..." Jixley purred, still somewhat frightened by the Zangoose's - she thought she had heard Ophelia call Hunter - actions.
    She let herself relax and turned slowly to the Mawile; though she was clearly still terrified, she appeared to be trying to apologize for acting how she did and setting off Hunter.
    "It's okay, I won't hurt you." The blue-and-black electric type stepped a pace back, not wanting to startle the Mawile called Taisiel any more than she had already, though she was certainly surprised by her silence.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Dreamyard | Evening

The Rhyhorn watched and listened to the pokemon as they had a little fit. She sighed as the undea Zangoose try and attack the Luxio. He just shock his head and walked out of the bushes until he saw the Mawile. He looked closey at the female and then it hit him. I've seen that Mawile before. He said aloud but he soon wished he thought before he spoke because he saw someone look in his direction. He dove in deep into the bushes and in doing so made alot of noise. What the fuck was I doing?! I could so end up killing myself if I don't start thinking more! The Rhyhorn sighed and turned his attention back toward the pokemon.

As the Rhyhorn watched the pokemon he decided it was time to show himself. He just wandered what the undead would do. His armour would protect him from any attack but he wondered about the Mawile. It was being quiet and that worried him. He just huffed, If that thing dares to hurt that Mawile and I will personally take it down. The Rhyhorn growled to himself. Then he stepped out of the bushes and made a small huffing sound as he walked up to the Mawile. Hello dear girl. It is a pleasure to meet you and your friends. My name is Rhyder and I mean no harm. The one named Rhyder said as he bowed to the Mawile. He was determined to find out about the Mawile and how he knew her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:06 pm