Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Negative10
Krookodile
Latte
Catalyst
Min
9 posters

The OPELUCID Team

Anonymous

The OPELUCID Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The OPELUCID Team

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Opelucid City | Dusk [1]

Zooming through the trees, the soft morning wind against the Caterpie's face as the god came to answer the calls of his people. Earlier today, Enrique, the god was summoned to this city; the city that never changes, treasuring history - Opelucid City. Enrique expected it to be a huge urban city such as Castelia, but it ended up looking more like a town/village from the olden days. Not that the god minded, but he was very used to his people changing along with time.

It made his smile that there was a city that never changed, reminded him of the time he was born, and how the world began to move with his birth.

Enrique froze for a moment, hearing voices from afar - voices! The Caterpie grinned, his people had waited for their god to arrive! And so it shall be! Enrique used String shot on a nearby rooftop, swinging himself toward the group of voices. He was in flying mode.
    The Caterpie noticed the group being various Pokemon he had not recognized, though that made sense that he wouldn't recognize them since he rarely traveled unless his people called for him. Enrique landed in the very middle of the group giving a huge smile, "Do not fear my people!" He said with authority, "Your god has arrived!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:10 pm

Opelucid City | Dusk
    [13]

He didn't really feel like telling the Electrode that he could hear everything he'd just said, but Rowan really didn't care. So there he was continuing on his way to find that skank that decided that it was time to play tease and seek with him. He finally reached the bushes, and parting through them as though his life depended on it, the Scizor was beyond pissed when he found nothing. They were playing with him, he knew it, but for now, they were gone so no use in worrying about it now.

"Son of a bitch!" The Bug-type had gotten all worked up for nothing, and had now proceeded to go and punch the shit out of the tree next to him. A sigh escaped his lips as he leaned on the tree, his forehead connecting to the hard wood. What was he gonna do. He had a group back there waiting for him to get his crazy shit together. 'I guess we should just head back to Opelucid. We could take advantage of the buildings and use one of them as a sort of base-camp, I guess.'

Straightening himself back up. The Scizor began to march back to the field where his new companions stood. "Hey. I think we should just head back into town. There's nothing left for us here and for all we know, we might score some loot and shelter for us to use while we figure out what to do next." He'd walked past them at this point, going back to the direction he'd previously decided on heading to, before all the crazy shit with Hayden and Blitz and them. Hopefully things would start making sense now that-

"Do not fear my people! Your god has arrived!" ...Okay, so maybe he spoke too soon.

((ooc: please excuse my half-assed post.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:37 am

Opelucid City/Evening (6) (3)

Audrey roared loudly. She was infuriated by the fact that what ever it had been hidden escaped her tendrils. She looked around growling loudly as her tendrils stabbed in the ground with rage. Sloth patted her head softly to calm her down, it worked even though Audrey was briefing violently and heavily.

The Leafeon was about to return and eventually try to do something with the living...challange them to a simple conversation of battle to inlighten the mood. As Audrey made her way back to the group, Sloth was going to open his mouth to talk but a Caterpie suddenly popped out of nowhere saying that...it was some sort of god?... Da Fuq have we walked in to?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Opelucid City/Midnight(1)
    "I wish Serendipity was alive, she was a much faster digger than me any day..." Espi muttered to herself as she continued digging the tunnel that she went through to get away from a group of infected. With a sigh I finished digging out a rock that was in my way. Right as I moved it revealing a small Joltick sized hole to the surface, my ears shot up hearing... talking? A new hope surged through my body as I vigorously enlarged the revealed hole.

I shot my head up through the hole looking around at a group Consisting of a scarred Scizor, a Spoink, an infected Leafeon that looked good in the fedora and shades he was wearing, an HUGE infected Carnivine wearing an torn and bloody reapers cape, who was serving as a perch for the Leafeon. I was about to speak when I realized there was something... in front of my face? WAIT, IN FRONT OF MY FACE!!! I shot up out of the Hole with a yelp and Hid behind the Scizor getting a glimpse of what looked to be an Undead Caterpie. I then proceeded to try and fling the Caterpie away from me with Psychic.
    (Enrique decides if he is flung away from Espi by Psychic or if Espi fails and he stays on spot)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:50 pm

[Skip, Enrique is just boasting of his godliness. He has no idea Espi was under him either. Short attention span much?]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Opelucid City | Evening
    [14]

"The fuck? The hell are you?" Now, normally, Rowan wouldn't have even acknowledged the self-proclaimed "God", in front of him, but today wasn't what you'd consider normal. Hell, half of that whole day and the past few had been anything but! So, that aside, when a random Espeon popped up out of God knows where, Rowan couldn't even act surprised. He still stood there nonchalantly, poker face on, when it decided to toss the little bugger aside with some sort of telekinesis...or well try to.

Anyways, he thought it was really time to get going to what he was originally supposed to do, but never really go to. So with that, the Scizor had begun to go off on his way, to the buildings that beckoned him over. If those two wanted to come on over that was fine with him, as long as they don't bring along a lot of shit with them. And by shit, he meant bad luck, cause wherever he was, shit would be waiting around at the next corner.
    Krookodile
    Krookodile
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Krookodile Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:26 pm

He was resting nearby, his eyes peaking out of the ground as his body lay beneath. He had learned that the living tended to be drawn to the former security of the humans make-shift homes, despite the fact that undead are what flourished there now. He was sure to find at least one meal in that direction, so he had set himself to wait for them. And his waiting had proven fruitful.

Small, precious...

There, just a few paces away, was a little Spoink bouncing merrily along. Yes, she would be a perfect snack. He ducked his head fully under the ground again, and used his Dig to follow her from beneath the earth. She made her stop near two others and then, without warning, he unleashed an Earthquake. The ground above him split open in huge, gaping cracks causing the small pig-like Pokemon to fall in. He burst from the ground to land on top of her, her squeels of terror delighting him.

This hunt was too simple...

He frowned as he pinned her to the ground, long claws digging into her flesh. This was no hunt, this was no prey, she was just worthless. At least her blood would satisfy, if only for a while. He opened his mouth wide, and set a Crunch to the center of the little one's body. One eye hooked on his tooth, causing it to rupture, her nose split by three other fangs, and blood ran down her in a lovely crimson waterfall.

He shook his head violently, actually ripping the body in half from the force of his head tossing from side to side. The lower half of the Spoink disconnected, intestines trailing behind it as it fell to the ground. He tossed the upper half into the air, catching it deftly in his mouth once more as it fell, swallowing it whole. He then picked up the leftover remains in one clawed hand, popping it into his mouth with a sickening smile on his face. He didn't bother to wipe the blood from himself before he dove back underground with a Dig, already going to look for a new hunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Opelucid City/Sunset(2)
    I followed the Scizor with the Spoink trailing along at slow pace as we walked into the city limits. The once inhabited but now abandoned buildings of Opelucid city loomed above me casting shadows around the city as the Sun started to set splashing the sky with red, orange, yellow, with a little of purple and pink. As I stopped to gaze at the horizon it almost seemed due to how like the epidemic never happened. The peace was suddenly shattered by a powerful earthquake sending me flying. As I landed on my feet (barely) I saw the Spoink Tumble into a hole created by the earthquake letting out a few moments later a squeal of pure terror. I raced to the hole stopping at the edge in time to see this huge Krookodile bite into her. He (at least I think it was a he) bite down using crunch rupturing one of her eyes and mangling her nose with his razor sharp teeth. I wanted to help but my feet were frozen to the spot as he shook his head ripping the now dead spoink in half sending the lower half hitting the ground causing some of the intestines to spill out. I barfed a little in my mouth as he ate the remains staining his muzzle light red before using to dig to escape. As he dug the tunnel the anger and shock at him killing the young spoink in cold blood took effect. I yelled at the hole “You monster! If I ever meet you again I’ll rip what little remains of your blacked heart out or my name Isn’t Espi!”
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:18 pm

[ooc: happy to be on the team!]
    Opelucid City | Sunset
    [20]

Hm... Atop a hill that overlooked Opelucid City, there sat a Stunky. After days and weeks of traveling for who knows how long, he had finally reached Unova. For the most part, many of the cities he had come across were run down and even crumbling past recognition, but to see how different this region was from all the rest was nearly the best part of his adventuring. He had made the right choice to leave Orre when he had the chance, to leave before the others left him. Never again... His heart twinged at the thought that the others abandoned him.

Flicking his tail, Marvin made his way down the hill and around the corner, meandering into the residence of Opelucid. Frankly, he would have rather avoided cities - they brought back the memories of his meeting at Phenac, which ended up rather cruelly as everyone left him in the dust. It only reinforced his stigma to stay withdrawn from any Pokemon he happened to meet. Which wasn't hard to do, since most were driven away from his stench anyhow. Right. But lack of supplies this time around forced him to yet again travel into the city borders, cautiously padding on the sides, until he heard voices.

Not again. The skunk rolled his eyes at the stupidity of himself, falling for the same trap of allowing himself to interact with others. He knew that it would only end in futility, that in the end the ones he was bound to meet were just going to leave him behind. MV followed his ears to the source of the voices, disdain rippling in his mind. He shouldn't be going towards the others; he still had the chance to leave without them ever knowing he were here; he could still get away-

Oh. He found them just in time to see a Krookodile decapitate a Spoink, quite literally pulling it apart with its jaws without too much difficulty. But just as it had sprouted from the ground, it had dove under again, an Espeon yelling vengeance after the red crocodile. Marvin admitted that he didn't feel too much remorse, not even knowing the now dead Pokemon personally. Quiet as a Rattata, Marvin came up to the others, head bowed in respect for the murdered Pokemon. "Sorry for your loss."
    Anonymous

The OPELUCID Team - Page 4 Empty Rest in peace Kali

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:02 am

Opelucid City/Sunset(3)
    I heard a voice come from behind me saying "Sorry for your loss." I whiped my head around and saw a Stunky bowing his head in respect for the lost pokemon. "Thank you." I said before adding "My name is Espi, what's your name?" to try and lighten the mood. as I pushed some dirt over the hole to make a somewhat shabby grave. I then used Psychic to pull a rock over and carve the spoinks name into it using a nearby sharp looking rock.(i learned the name over the wak to this area). I stepped back to veiw my work, "Kali the Spoink" "Rest in Peace" carved on the make-shift tombstone. Remembering my Promise to Soulos i asked "Do you want to come with us? There are Strength in numbers". I then waited for a response from the Stunky.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri May 04, 2012 1:50 am

Opelucid City | Sunset
    [21]

"Do you want to come with us? There are strength in numbers." Would it be cruel of him if his first reaction was to say 'no'? Espi had been an overall kind Pokemon right from their initial meeting, but he had met others who were just as friendly at the beginning, and what happened? ... Abandoned. Heaving a small sigh, Marvin looked at the Espeon, then at the Scizor not far off. He had been planning on finding supplies and getting the heck out of the place before the infected caught up, but the psychic had made a fine point.

"Marvin." He gave a curt nod towards Espi, signaling that yes, he would go with them (despite his misgivings). The grave that she had made for the Spoink was respectful in the least, and the Stunky stalked up to it in a quiet manner. Call it a first impression, but she had made a good one upon him. Marvin flicked his tail, thinking to himself that he was probably being too quiet for a good conversation to happen, or that they would get fed up with his silence. Scraping the ground and adding a sizable amount of dirt upon the grave himself, Marvin sent a quiet prayer up to Arceus for the lost soul of 'Kali'.

It wasn't really that he hated speaking, or that he couldn't, but more so that he didn't know what to talk about. His life focused more on finding new things as an adventurer as opposed to making new friends as a socialite. Marvin grit his teeth, turning around to face the other two Pokemon. Perhaps he should make an effort with these Pokemon. There was those Pokemon back in Phenac, but here are these Pokemon here in Opelucid. A blank slate, one might say. "So where are we heading?"
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 am

Opelucid City | Evening
    [15]

Usually, Rowan would argue that traveling alone was probably the smartest choice during this kind of situation. He just didn't find it smart to, ya know, get close to others when you know we're all going to either die or get separated, one day. The idea of becoming attached was just not on his agenda, nor would it ever be. Neither was the thought of being dragged down by the injuries or mistakes of others.

...But just because he didn't think it was logical didn't mean he disliked the company of others. If anything, he'd always wanted to travel in a group. For as long as he could remember, he was always alone. The Scizor never really had friends, nor did he have acquaintances. He didn't really have anything. So, while he did pride himself in being wise, he's only really wanted companionship. Never mind being wise. Never mind the underlying consequences of his actions.

'Screw it all....'

"HEY! ARE YOU TWO COMIN' OR WHAT?" Okay, maybe just snapping at them was probably the stupidest thing he'd ever done. At this rate, he'll have no one, but really, at that moment, the thought never really occurred to the Bug-Type. He was just desperate, and boy was he sure that the feeling was able to slip through his biting words.
    Anonymous

The OPELUCID Team - Page 4 Empty To the Pokemon Center!

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Opelucid City/Dusk(4)
    I was just getting settled into the happiness that that Marvin decided to join our team when the Scizor, I believe his name was Rowan (I learned it on the way to the area of Kali’s untimely demise) yelled "HEY! ARE YOU TWO COMIN' OR WHAT?" I jumped at bit at how loud the voice was before regaining my composure and replying “Yes we are coming but can you not yell?! The infected and undead have ears too you know!” I snapped before realizing how desperate he sounded. “Sorry I snapped at you I must be more tiered than I thought I was….” I trailed off thinking how much that sounded like an excuse.

Looking up as the sun finally disappeared leaving it as dusk with the moon not showing yet, a shiver going down my spine with cold realization how much of a target we would be in the dark. “We should probably find shelter before its midnight; we’ll be like sitting Psyducks in the dark. I think the Pokémon center would be a good place to stay because we could see if there is anything left in the Pokemart section there.” I suggested before remembering that Marvin hasn’t been introduced to Rowan yet. I whispered to him “That’s Rowan he’s a little rough around the edges but he’s a good Pokémon (person).” I then looked at both of them and trying to sound as confident as possible I said “Well we better get going now if we want to make it to the Pokémon center before Midnight".
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat May 19, 2012 12:19 am

[ooc: ;A; I've been real busy what with finals wrapping up and family matters... so skip for now fkldsajf]
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Outside Opelucid City| Dusk| (1)

"" I trust you are feeling better Lord Orochimaru." The Dragonair bows before his master, the white fins on the sides of his head held respectfully downwards as the last few gristly crunching sounds die away, to be replaced by merely the sound of something very large breathing.
    "Much better Kabuto..." A voice says from the shadows, followed by the sinuous sound of scales scraping along the floor.
    The voice is soft, almost seductive in the way it spoke. A voice of command.
    " That is good." The dragonair dares to look up as his master plays with one of the bones left over from his meal idly as if bored.

Orochimaru's eyes glowed once again with their deep red fire as the dragon type yawned lazily and stretched himself to his full height.
    It always amazed Kabuto that his master was so powerful, so majestic.
    All three mouths opened in a yawn before the Hydreigon's six stubby wings began to beat lazily and lifted the Dark Dragon off the ground.
    "Come along Kabuto." Orochimaru hisses and the pokemon that served as his medic, reassured his master's appetite was sated for now, swiftly moves to his side.

"With your condition I would not normally suggest too much movemnt..." The Dragonair says hurriedly, pushing up his glasses with the crooked tip of his broken tail. " But in your situation it would be wisest to relocate somewhere close to...food"
    "Yes, yes." The Hydreigon dismisses his servant's concerns with a lazy flick of his tail.
    He is too busy looking at the sky as he drags himself from the deep dark tunnel where he had waited for Kabuto to find suitable prey.
    The succulent young bird pokemon had been a good feed too, it had screamed melodiously as all three of his heads had torn into it's tender meat.
    " Towards the city then."
    Orochimaru chuckles. It quickly becomes louder until it's a laugh edged with mania and the great dragon has to pause to spit out a blob of diseased blood from his wounded gums.
    "Oh how I have missed hunting..." A long pink tongue swipes along the edges of his blunt snakelike snout.
    "Come along now." He tells the dragonair who is looking at him with a professional concern.
    Under the cover of the falling night the two dragons set off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Opelucid City | Evening
    [16]

Okay...So it's been about 2 minutes since the Scizor had basically screamed his ass off for his two newest companions to follow him and he was starting to break into a sweat...or whatever Scizors do when they get nervous. Sure, 2 minutes wasn't a lot of time and none of them really even knew the Bug-Type, so it would make sense that there would be a moment of quiet consideration following his demand, but still! Rowan was very impatient by nature so his obvious restlessness and anxiety was pretty much a given.

And so was his ability to always jump to conclusions. Conclusions that tended to be the worst case scenario.

"Ya know what? Fine! If you two don't wanna follow me, then go on ahead! I'll just be over there, in that god forsaken town- The fuck was that?"

So maybe the pokemon didn't have ears! Or even holes for ears. That didn't mean he couldn't hear! And the fact that all that damned testing in that stupid ass lab improved just about everything he had, it was pretty reasonable to conclude that Rowan had superb hearing.

He could easily hear a pin drop from about 1.5 miles away. Pretty impressive, huh? But anyways, the fact of the matter was, Mr. Stick-up-his-ass was able to pick up on something... Something that didn't make his stomach sit right... Something that sounded vaguely like a conversation.

A conversation between what? He had yet to find out... But one thing was for certain-

"I don't think we're alone..."
    Anonymous

The OPELUCID Team - Page 4 Empty Rain Rain go away and bother me some other day

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Opelucid City/Dusk/(5)
    Rowan after bursting out with a "Ya know what? Fine! If you two don't wanna follow me, then go on ahead! I'll just be over there, in that god forsaken town- The fuck was that?" suddenly stopped at 'The **** was that" part stopped and seemed to listen intently before saying "I don't think we're alone..."
    Espi then blurted out half out of fear and half out of curiosity " Can you tell if they hostile or friendly?" The pink sun Pokémon said getting ready to start peppering the Scizor with questions before being interrupted by a breeze going through her sensitive fur. Taking a moment to analyze the information her fur gave her Espi predicted “It's going to start raining Right about.... now!". As if on cue the already slightly cloudy sky started to get covered with dark grey clouds before pelting the group with raindrops.
    The pink sun Pokémon let out a grumble of annoyance as her fur got drenched by the downpour. "Let's get going now; I don't want to be sitting in the rain all night." Espi said as she marched in the direction of the Pokémon center while looking back every few minutes to make sure her friends were following. When they finally made it too the building Espi was soaked to the bone with her fur being plastered to her skin and her cheek fur drooping. Giving a slight sigh as she opened the powered down sliding doors with a Psychic, Espi went into the abandoned Pokémon center first and held the doors open until Rowan and Marvin arrived. Once she slid the doors back into place, Espi turned around and asked the others "Now what are we going to do?”

Last edited by Shadowhope on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fix the picture)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:51 am

Opelucid City | Dusk
    [22]

In response to er, Rowan's outburst, Espi gave one loud hollering of her own, declaring that they should all stick together. Almost immediately, though, the Espeon began to apologize, saying that she was tired. Marvin simply flicked his ears dismissively, following in calm silence after the Psychic type. He watched as once again, the Scizor began to shout in annoyance, before cutting himself off and muttering that they weren't alone. Hrm. Of course they weren't alone - they were three living, breathing Pokemon. He wasn't alone, and that was what kept him on edge.

Rain had begun to pour, much to the disdain of Espi. "I like the rain." He said simply, padding into the Pokemon Center after her. The Stunky poked his nose into a box, only to find it filled with a rotting body of a Rattata. Eugh. Shaking his fur to rid of the water, Marvin brought his eyes to Rowan, "You - man up. Now isn't the time to be yelling at ladies." He then shifted his eyes towards Espi. "As for your question, I will be taking supplies for myself and heading out come sunrise."

Not wanting the same mistake of attaching himself to others, Marvin made sure that he made a point that he would have no part in their 'team'. He needed to be on his path as a lone wolf as soon as possible. Everything and everyone else... is just luggage. They'd only bring him down, force him into situations he could have otherwise avoid. Nodding to both of them curtly, the Skunk Pokemon walked further down an aisle, sniffing out a small batch of berries in one corner. The dilapidated Pokemon Center was barely being held together, the building wearing down from disuse.

Without thinking, Marvin had gathered the berries in a small knapsack, and had brought it back to the other two. "Here." Dropping the Oran berries in between all of them, turning away soon after. I'll leave come sunrise... Only Arceus knew if he would stay true to his word.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Outside Opelucid City| Dusk| (2)

In the dark the hydreigon is startlingly silent, moving among the buildings with barely a whisper of displaced air from the beating of his wings. His eyes glowed like twin rubies as a serpentine smirk lined with blood curled it's reptilian mouth.
    At his side the Dragonair was watchful, the fading light glinting off the lenses of his round glasses to hide his face from view as it slid along the pavement stones beside his master.
    Both remembered humans with no fondness and this city they had left behind was simply a grave marker for their civilization.
    Orochimaru's long pink tongue, curled with eagerness, slid over his gums to taste the air as his slit pupiled eyes scanned the sky and his mighty tail slowly swished.
    Ah the hunt, the hunt.
    No taste was sweeter than fear to him.

Kabuto stayed close to his side, watching every shadow with the deepest suspicion. He would not let anything harm his master now. Orochimaru's existence was as precious as his own to the Dragonair. There was much work to be done.

With a soft hissing the sky seemed to split open as it started to rain, the drops refreshing both the naturally lake-dwelling Kabuto and his diseased master's distressed skin. With a soft mocking laugh the Hydreigon curls close to the shadows of what had once been a residential building and snaps all three of his jaws closed.
    He has seen a target, no doubt one he had caught the scent of before the rains.
    Kabuto slithers beside him, one wing-like fin tilting upwards as he surveys his master's chosen target.
    The pokecenter, habitual hideout for those still alive. It was worn and dilapidated, partially from wear and partially from his master's previous assaults on the building's former inhabitants, now with a comfortable resting place inside his master's belly.
    No words need to pass between them.
    As Orochimaru takes flight, the deep purples and blues of his body making him look like a dull colored cloud in the sky Kabuto undergoes a change. His body ripples as his posture of servitude is erased to be replaced by a freindly calm. His eyes are no longer hard and unforgiving but filled with an approachable trust and the fins on his head spread slightly.
    Gone is the infected Hydreigon's medic.
    The falling rains even erase Orochimaru's scent from his skin.
    Looking like any other desperate survivor seeking aid Kabuto slinks up to the pokecentre and knocks on the doors with his orbed tail.
    'Hello?" He asks, making a show of scanning the skies with a nervous eye. "Can someone please let me in?!"

Last edited by Kaze on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Time confusion)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:49 am

Opelucid City | Dusk
    [17]

"You - man up. Now isn't the time to be yelling at ladies."

Hahaha, um, what? Was he serious? Okay, just no. Now was not the time to act as the perfect gentleman, alright?! There is a potential threat about that could quite possibly kill them all and treating a lady right was not really an important priority.

"Listen, buddy, while I appreciate your ability to treat a lady right, that kinda thing really isn't important right now," turning to Espi, "No offense."

"But anyways, I think we need to really put up our guard cause we never know when we'll get ambushed- And what is this? Oran berries?"

So much for the indifferent, cool front. The Scizor could totally see that the guy seemed to care about the two of them, himself and the kind Espeon.

"Thanks, uh, bro." He honestly had no clue how to show his gratitude towards the Skunky. Why? Because Rowan was the epitome of awkward turtle 10x when it came to social interaction. This conversation in itself was proof.

"So, uh, are you gonna, um, hang around us-" The Bug Type gestured to himself and the Psychic type. "-Or are you gonna just leave us to die?"

He couldn't help but narrow his eye as he finished his inquisition. Years of miscommunication, seclusion, and distrust could really do that to a person- pokemon.

'Hello? Can someone please let me in?!"

At the sound of the voice, Rowan could only roll his eyes before shouting out a "NOPE!" in the other voice's direction. Like hell he was falling for that.

"So where were we again?"
    Anonymous

The OPELUCID Team - Page 4 Empty Something doesn't seem right...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Opelucid City/Midnight/(6)
    Marvin after finding a rotting rattata in a box; "It could be useful as a distraction if any Undead get in here" Espi thought making a mental note[/i]; Marvin then turned to her and Rowan saying. “You - man up. Now isn't the time to be yelling at ladies." Espi blushed a bit under her already pink fur at the lady part before Marvin said shifting his eyes to her "As for your question, I will be taking supplies for myself and heading out come sunrise."

She felt a little sad that Marvin was going to leave but it was Marvin’s choice. The Scizor than said “Listen, buddy, while I appreciate your ability to treat a lady right, that kinda thing really isn't important right now," turning to me, "No offense." “Sigh; at least he said no offense…” Espi thought to herself mentally rolling her eyes. "But anyways, I think we need to really put up our guard cause we never know when we'll get ambushed- And what is this? Oran berries?" “Oh wow thanks Marvin!” Espi said levitating one with Psychic before Rowan saying. “Thanks, uh, bro." The steel bug said rather awkwardly. “Huh I guess he must have trouble being social.” Espi thought to herself “So, uh, are you gonna, um, hang around us-" Rowan continued gesturing to himself and Espi. "-Or are you gonna just leave us to die?" Espi started chewing on her Oran berry when there was knocking on the door followed by a voice asking "Hello?" "Can someone please let me in?!" Rowen then shouted "NOPE" before turning back to Espi and Marvin and saying "So where were we again?"

Espi thought it was rude but decided he was right in being cautious, so standing up Espi whispered to her companions “I’ll go check to see who’s at the door it might be a trap; it’s unlikely that someone just happened to know we were in here.” “It sounds like whoever it is knew we were here before hand.” Espi continued already making her way to the entrance. “If they didn’t know we were here they would have opened the doors themselves or asked if anyone was here, so be ready if anything goes wrong.”Once Espi made it to the doors she saw a male Dragonair with Large circular glasses and a bent tail making the end look like a music note. The serpentine dragon type was currently scanning the skies nervously before Espi appeared at the doors. Using a Psychic the Pink sun cat opened the doors and saying “Come inside, It’s raining really hard here.” Espi paused before adding “We have some food if you’re hungry too.” Closing the doors carefully making sure there were no gaps after the Dragonair slithered in she turned to him and introduced herself "My name is Espi by the way, what's yours?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Opelucid City [Outskirts] | Midnight | 5 (Cont. from Meteor)
    (OoC: I'm assuming it's my turn because the team sheet says -10 and Kaze are in the SH...)
    Di regretted leaving Meteor Falls now. There were so many Pokémon species she had never seen before, all ferocious. A damp, dark cave would be better than this, any day. Her feathers sparkled gold as she walked along the paths of the strange city. Hello? She didn't see anyone, but calling out would be a good idea to attract someone's attention, if anyone was there. If anyone's there, please give me some sort of visual signal... I can't hear very well... She ran her beak through her feathers. It was an Altaria thing to be clean, but, she wasn't raised in an Altaria-like manner, with the cock pit and all. She sighed. I'm not going to hurt you if you don't hurt me... Repeat, hi there, I'd like it if you could make a sign that I could see to know if anyone's there. I can't hear very well, and I'm not hostile...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 am

Opelucid City | Midnight
    [18]

“Come inside, It’s raining really hard here... We have some food if you’re hungry too.”

'Oh no... OH NO, SHE JUST DID NOT- OH YES! YES SHE DID! DAMMIT!'

Turning to the front of the Pokecenter, Rowan glared at the Espeon who'd decided to foolishly patronize strangers. Said strangers looking creepy as fuck and quite suspicious, if he did say so himself. Did he mention the creepy vibe he got just from hearing their voices? No? Well he did...And that lil vibe he got was rolling off his shoulders in waves. Thick, uncomfortably suffocating waves.

"My name is Espi by the way, what's yours?"

'Shit'

"Yo, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Rushing up to the Psychic type, the Scizor could simply stand there glaring down both the newcomers and Espi. After a moment of deliberation, Rowan decided to speak up.

"I don't know who the fuck you are, but you're giving me the goddamn heebie-jeebies. Now I want you to know right now that you're not welcome here. So go on and get the hell out, before I force you out."

((ooc: short post is short OTL))
    Anonymous

The OPELUCID Team - Page 4 Empty Sorry I forgot it was my turn.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Opelucid City/Midnight/(7)
    Yo, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" The Scizor said rushing up to Espi and the Dragonair before glaring the pink psy-cat down making her feel rather uncomfortable. "He must have not been listining to my plan." Espi thought. The metal bug then yelled at the Dragonair.
    "I don't know who the fuck you are, but you're giving me the goddamn heebie-jeebies. Now I want you to know right now that you're not welcome here. So go on and get the hell out, before I force you out."

Not wanting to cause anymore trouble Espi decided to try and change the subject by asking "Are you one of the Opelucid Gym leader's pokemon?" She said knowing that if he said yes he was a lier and thus most likely untrust worthy. She and her trainer had won their 8th gym badge here before the epidemic happened, so she knew who Drayden's pokemon were and Iris's pokemon too because Mia wanted to battle her too to get ready for the Elite 4.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:57 pm