Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Negative10
Krookodile
Latte
Catalyst
Min
9 posters

The OPELUCID Team

Anonymous

The OPELUCID Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The OPELUCID Team

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Opelucid City | Dusk
    [9]

"Nice job.... Now could you be a doll and pick my hat up? I would do it myself but... I am not really in the mood for such a task and Audrey is not anywhere near here.... I'll make you worth it a while. And if you don't... well... the consequences shall be equal to a normal infected attack from your part, of course I have more brains than others... and eventually you if you choose the secondary path."

"Wait what? And who the hell is Audrey?" The Scizor really didn't know what the hell was going on. All he knew was that the Charmeleon had set a goddamn tree on fire in her attempts to get at the Leafeon before them. "Um, what are you doing?" It was the only thing the Bug-type could ask seeing as his companion had just walked over to an obvious infected, and handed him back his hat. Then scuttling off, mumbled something that was rather lost on him. 'Wonder how the rest of this day's gonna go down...'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Opelucid City| Dusk
    (5)

Lust flicked her ears, annoyed with the other eeveelution. By the sound of his voice and lack of patches he was a newly undead and that voice of his would just become muttered phrases soon enough. It had happened to Sage, who hadn't been too wise in the first place. The espeon watched as all the pokemon seemed shocked by the arrival of this lazy leafeon

'Lazy Sloth' Lust thought, he seemed lazy as he literally asked for some one to pick up his hat. What did she do now? She was quite hungry and didn't feel like getting another target. An idea spurning in her mind she went into the bushes and around. The jewel on her head glowed as she used her psychic abilities to predict a few things.
    Like the charmeleon being incredibly docile and giving the infected his hat back. And everyone else looking dumbfounded. Using it at the weakest possible level she nudged the scizor with her psychic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Opelucid City/Evening (3)

The Charmeleon gave him the hat back, he accepted it with a smile. Thank you my dear...And to answer your question, Scizor. Audrey is a Carnivine, a..."Big" friend of mine, so to speak. So tell me...What are your names? Unless you prefer to call your Charmeleon and Scizor. Oh and by the way...Have you seen any Espeon around? I could've sworn my eyes had lain uppon one in this forest...Hard to not spot a purple feline with a gem stabbed onto their forehead, is it not?

He chuckled as his tail lazily swayed. His paws crossed on his front as he laid his head on their front. His shades slided slightly down revealing his red eyes staring right into the living's own eyes as if he was staring at their soul and mind. Even though it could be clear that he ment no harm...yet...
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:32 pm

| Opelucid City // Evening |

"Thank you my dear...And to answer your question, Scizor. Audrey is a Carnivine, a..."Big" friend of mine, so to speak. So tell me...What are your names? Unless you prefer to call your Charmeleon and Scizor. Oh and by the way...Have you seen any Espeon around? I could've sworn my eyes had lain uppon one in this forest...Hard to not spot a purple feline with a gem stabbed onto their forehead, is it not?"

Vortex stood for a long while, just wondering whether she should tell this pokemon her name or not. It was a tough decision. It seemed like he was friendly, but at the same time he glowing red eyes. Vortex shifted her eyes very subtly to the Leafeon. She decided to even say anything to hint his name out of him. She just continued to look. She noticed then that she was staring, and looked to Rowan for advice on what to do. She was so confused and new to this at the moment that she couldn't think of what to do.

-----

(OoC: Sorry. Little going on here ;w;)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 am

Opelucid City | Dusk
    [10]

"Thank you my dear...And to answer your question, Scizor. Audrey is a Carnivine, a..."Big" friend of mine, so to speak. So tell me...What are your names? Unless you prefer to call your Charmeleon and Scizor. Oh and by the way...Have you seen any Espeon around? I could've sworn my eyes had lain uppon one in this forest...Hard to not spot a purple feline with a gem stabbed onto their forehead, is it not?"

It seemed that as soon as the Leafeon had ended its statement, a period of silence followed. For one, the Charmeleon seemed pretty damn conflicted on whether or not to say something, as she simply stared at the eeveelution, probably not even aware of her actions. Two, he really wasn't cut out for making small talk. And three, the Scizor had no clue what to talk about, or carry on a conversation for some time. He probably wasn't going to do anything more had his fire-type companion not looked at him for advice.

"Okay? ...So your Audrey's a...Carnivine?" 'I guess that's a start.'

"Oh and listen, about those names? You're not getting one from me until I know I can trust you, capise? And the Espeon? The hell should I know where she is-"
    And at that moment, he was sure he felt something.

Last edited by An Optimistic Pessimist on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:30 am

(Skip my computers suffering right now so I'm having trouble)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 am

Opelucid City/Evening (4)

They didn't seem to wish to give out their names and the Scizor was becoming quite "rude" and only would give anything if he could Trust the Leafeon, Sloth rised his eyebrow as his glasses slided to the tip of his nose. He pushed them back into place with his paw and looked at them.

Trust? Such a stupid word that I have not heard for quite a long time. But if it's trust you want, you came to the wrong leaf. Sloth turns around laying with his back to them revealing the large claw mark on his back and the bite mark, nothing could survive to that, one could be sure...Do you think that you can trust someone with these on his back? I doubt it my friend...But as long as I got the brains to not get a bite out of you, why don't we attempt to not burn the world. Hm?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:42 pm

[OOC: Skip.]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:11 pm

| Opelucid City // Evening |

Vortex watched the Scizor speak up.

"Okay? ...So your Audrey's a...Carnivine?" 'I guess that's a start. ... Oh and listen, about those names? You're not getting one from me until I know I can trust you, capiche? And the Espeon? The hell should I know where she is-"

The Scizor suddenly stopped. Vortex looked at the Leafeon to see his reaction.

"Trust? Such a stupid word that I have not heard for quite a long time. But if it's trust you want, you came to the wrong leaf. ... Do you think that you can trust someone with these on his back? I doubt it my friend.... But as long as I got the brains to not get a bite out of you, why don't we attempt to not burn the world. Hm?"

Vortex suddenly shirked; from his wounds and words. Burn the world? He probably meant when she shot fire at him.
    ".... I'm sorry I spat flame at you. Again, I was startled. And for a name... you can call me Tex, if you want to." She was feeling bad about attacking him, yet she was smart enough to not give out her full name. Even an infected who was lazy could still give out information. She had been born not to trust anyone and go with herself and her feelings; it's all she had ever known. Living out in the wild of Unova taught her that she had to trust herself and only herself. This infected was no different. She looked away before her looks went stern. She looked off to the bush the Scizor looked into to find the Espeon he claimed he saw.

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:16 am

Opelucid City | Dusk
    [11]
    'The hell was that?' Rowan had begun to look around for the source of that one tap. He wasn't at all sure where'd it come from, but he had the feeling that it was coming from somewhere close. But despite his peering and squinting, the red mantis had settled back down, with curiosity still fresh in his mind.

Turning his attention back to the Leafeon, Rowan remained silent as he began to think about what he'd just felt. The Scizor was sure it had felt like a sort of touch. Faint, but still there. Yet the voice of their infected companion continued to cut through his thought process.

"-it my friend.... But as long as I got the brains to not get a bite out of you, why don't we attempt to not burn the world. Hm?"

"Come again?" The Bug-Type had practically zoned out during the Leafeon's speech. He was just about to ask the Leafeon if he'd seen something around the bushes and trees and buildings that had quite possibly spotted us. Then came-

".... I'm sorry I spat flame at you. Again, I was startled. And for a name... you can call me Tex, if you want to."

"Tex?" Not bad. Sounded pretty badass, he thought. 'Wish I had a cool nickname too.'

Last edited by An Optimistic Pessimist on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Opelucid City//Dusk
    [4]

Cody was lost on everything that was happening, the Houndoom had vanished, she must have run off for some reason, he would have liked to look for her if he had any clue as to where to start. Instead, the Chikoraita headed over to the other pokemon he had seen earlier, the Charmeleon and Scizor, maybe they could tell him what was going on.

When Cody got to them they seemed to be talking to some other pokemon. He didn't know if he should go near them, or stay as far away as he could.

((Not a clue what is happening so this was the best I could do :/))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

(Jesus christ I can't find the image and my laptop is slower then ever so screw it)
    Opelucid City| Dusk
    (4)

Sage was so hungry, so very very hungry. And Lust wasn't there, where had she gone? Why wasn't she here? Where was his mate and food, he wanted them both at this moment. He wanted her near, to hear her pretty voice tell him to be calm, telling him how strong he was, she loved him... and he'd keep her safe. Yes he would, his scars proved that. That nothing would stop him from keeping her safe. She's come to him when he'd been alone, and he'd followed her since. And now she was out hunting on her own.... and he was starving, he needed meat. He needed blood.
    Now

Lust watched with half intrest until that damned creature mentioned an espeon
    'Oh and by the way...Have you seen any Espeon around? I could've sworn my eyes had lain uppon one in this forest...Hard to not spot a purple feline with a gem stabbed onto their forehead, is it not?'
    Who was this bastard? That snide way of speaking made her fur itch. Reminded her of some of her best mates and worst enimies.
    But he'd mentioned a big friend, so he might be of some use. Unless he was lying so that the charmeleon wouldn't hit him with fire again... that was an overly paranoid thought on her part wasn't it? Well at least she still had room to think. That leafeon infected wouldn't be able to keep his own for so long, she didn't know why but it seemed that certain pokemon lost their minds quicker then others to the infection. Even Sage when she'd first taken him, could still say enough words to hold a simple conversation. Now all he did was growl and purr. Such an annoyance, and his mauled body was begining to hold him back. She wasn't sure for how much longer she would keep him.

As the charmeleon introduced herself as 'Tex' (The espeon could really care less) Lust looked over at the scizor, her prey had noticed the touch and was now looking around startled. She smirked and sent another touch towards him and let the bushes rustle, her jem glowed as she backed away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Opelucid City/Evening (4) (1)

He could see they were nervous, he couldn't help but just smirked. He looked around and he stepped down landing on the ground. He blinked and started to tap on the ground as he smiled softly, arching his head back. He than looked at them and seemed to start to sing.

An entire city has rised on top of the dead!

If you wish you can finance your bones and your kidneys
    Since for every market a submarket grows
    But best you be punctual with making your payments
    Lest it be you on the concrete below~

It's quick, it's clean, and it's pure
    It could change your life, rest assured
    It's the 21st Century Cure!
    And it's my job, to steal and rob

Sloth looked at their eyes with a wicked grin as he rised his head back and shouted at the top of his lungs.
    GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVES!!!

The ground trembled slightly and endless large vines bursted from the ground stabbing again onto it making a circle around the Leafeon as the loops were fountains, although Sloth didn't stopped with his derrange song.
    So why care for these petty obsessions?
    Your designer heart still beats with common blood!
    And what if you could have genetic perfection,
    Would you change who you are, if you could?
    'Cause it's quick, it's clean, and it's pure!

His grin spreaded even wider as he shouted even louder digging his claws into the ground.
    GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVES!!!

With all that screaming the ground started to shake violently as two equally large leaf like arms, the ground started to rise as a monstrous large jaw could be seen, in few moments a Carnivine as big as a Tyranitar was exposed, with Sloth being on top of it. Even though the dirt was clear that it had spent a lot of time on the ground, the blood was clear that the beast was Carnivorous, and the blood red eyes...The Carnivine was infected.

The Leafeon layed uppon the Carnivine's head as he stared down at the small beings with a grin uppon his face.Speaking of roobing graves...Meet...Audrey! The large Carnivine grinned and roared slamming two vines on the ground to show that it won't think twice before destroying them, if Sloth doesn't say it otherwise.

(OCC: The song mentioned by sloth is an highly slightly modified version of "21st Century Cure" from the movie "Repo!Genetic Opera")

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:31 am

Post 1

Opelucid City | Dusk

The sun was setting, sending a dark, faded color to the world around the Voltorb. The few rays of light that were still yet to retreat danced off of his smooth, metalic form as he slowly made his way through the city of Opelucid. He had been traveling for quite some time, avoiding the undead and such, and had only arrived in the once beautiful city a few days ago at the most. Old memories of his beloved Kara continued to rise behind his eyes, but he tried his best to push them aways. He couldn't afford to stay in his dark thoughts when he needed to survive. Survive for her.

"I muzzt find her," Ven muttered to himself. His body was honesly nothing but a round, spherical head and it made movement difficult unless you rolled. So of course his species had an odd way of movement, but Ven never cared. He simply rolled and rolled forward, his face grazing the ground before rising again, only to be pushed against the ground again. 

No other species would be able to deal with the constant rolling motion without losing control and flying downhill and he knew it. That is what gave Ven his smirk, even as his face hit the ground repeatedly as he traveled through the city. His peaceful exploration was broken by a liud, wailing noise. The Voltorb flinched, haulting in his rolling to turn and regaurd where the... terrible sounds had come from. He was just in time to see a huge monsterous Carnivine rise seemingly from the ground. Ven's eyes became impossibly wide as he watched an oviously undead Leafeon drape itself over the monsterous plant's head. Ven's eyes scanned the area and he was shocked at what he saw- a group of pokemon! Even if they were fea, they might still have seen his Kara.

Without hesitation, he rolled quickly over to the group, haulting on the edge of where they gathered. "Mind a new member to your group?" I asked in my metic voice, managing to give the illusion of a smile as I looked the group over.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:12 pm

| Opelucid City // Night |

"An entire city has rised on top of the dead

If you wish you can finance your bones and your kidneys
    Since for every market a submarket grows
    But best you be punctual with making your payments
    Lest it be you on the concrete below~

It's quick, it's clean, and it's pure
    GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVES!!!"

Vortex felt the ground shake under her feet. She suddenly became very bewildered and scared of everything around her. She looked up with fear in her eyes to the Leafeon who was grinning. This was too much for her. Before she could even move, he began again.

"So why care for these petty obsessions?
    Your designer heart still beats with common blood!
    And what if you could have genetic perfection,
    Would you change who you are, if you could?
    'Cause it's quick, it's clean, and it's pure!
    GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVES!!!"

Vortex could only stare at the ground as vines came up out of this. This was way to overwhelming.... She shivered very horribly, and couldn't take it anymore. She dashed into the bushes without anyone noticing, not making a noise as she ran on all fours to escape this scene. Not even the thought of the other pokemon there crossed her mind. They would be ok, though....

-----

(OoC: This will probably be my last post here.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Opelucid City | Dusk
    [12]

'Yup. Today has just solidified itself as the weirdest day of my life.'

Rowan could only watch in confusion and slight amusement at the unorthodox performance of the Leafeon before him. Yet, with all his prancing and singing, Rowan found himself looking off in a completely different direction, one where he felt someone was watching. Stalking them from behind the cover of brush. The Scizor was just about to walk over there and investigate himself, when he began to feel the ground shake.

"WHAT THE HELL-"

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVES!!!"

Turning back to the Leafeon, Rowan noticed the new addition of vines popping out of the ground like Digletts. The infected pokemon didn't seem to care, though, as it continued on with its song as if nothing was happening....Okay well, maybe it did notice as the grin on its face got wider and wider, until-

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVES!!!"

The ground had decided now was the time to shake like hell and before he knew it, a pair of leaf-like arms and one hell of a jaw broke ground, exposing a Carnivine as big as a Tyranitar. Atop the beast was the Leafeon himself, a grin upon his face.

"Speaking of robbing graves...Meet...Audrey!" The Carnivine seemed to acknowledge the introduction with a healthy roar and a good vine thumpin'.

"This is AUDREY?!" 'Jesus! What in the Sam Hell did I just get myself into?!'
    At this point, the Scizor was pretty damn tense by the appearance of the newcomer/infected.

"ARE YOU FU-KIDDING ME?! AUDREY'S THE NAME OF DAMN LILLIPUP! THIS, THIS,"
    Rowan's claws were pretty much flying all over the place at this point, "IS NOT A FUCKING LILLIPUP! THIS IS A GODDAMN HULK!" The Bug-Type's nerves were running pretty high, and he was just about to faint from the minor aneurism he felt was coming on, until he caught sight of the Voltorb that was rolling its way toward them.

"Mind a new member to your group?" Its metic voice running shivers down the Scizor's spine, reminding him of his days in the hell he'd lived in for a few years. Yet, even so, Rowan had begun to unwind and walked over to the Electric-type.

"You sure you wanna get stuck with us?" The Scizor was rather hesitant in letting this one tag along. Not because the guy reminded him of his past. No, he was kind of over that, but Rowan didn't really want the Electrode to deal with the weird, risky shit that they may both have to deal with, having two infected partners-in-crime hanging around them.

The Scizor was just about crouch down to look Voltorb, eye-to-eye, when he felt another faint touch. Immediately, the Bug-type straightened and began to scrutinize their surroundings, eyes narrowing at the bush he'd seen rustle.

"GODDAMMIT! STOP PLAYING WITH ME! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!" He'd just about had it with this cat and mouse shit, and started on his way, stomping over to the bushes with the intent on finding who the hell had the nerve to mess with the Scizor.

Last edited by An Optimistic Pessimist on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 pm

((Please pass me, just say cody is in aww of how huge Audrey is, and is trying to hold in his excitment about it.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Opelucid City| Dusk
    (4)

Lust's eyes widened as Audrey finally showed himself. And holly arceus the grass pokemon was huge, and the leafeon looked particullarly proud of the fear in everyone's eyes. His smirk wide and his arrogance high, reminded her of alot of the males that would either think themselves too great for her while she had been an eevee or what the men who tried to treat her like some trophy had been.
    'The only thing he has of value is that beast.' she thought to herself. And in that way she might come to call on the undead one day, but for now as another male joined the group and the female seemed scared the scizor finally snapped.

"GODDAMMIT! STOP PLAYING WITH ME! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!"

She giggled like a demented child and as he stomped toward her direction she ran, swift enough to the point where he wouldn't catch her, but she was slow enough to where he would see the bushes she rustled, and possibly see the tip of her tail. She enjoyed the game of cat and mouse, even in her life she had played it. But the game was much more dangerous now. She sent out another telepathic push, this time not to the scizor

Sage opened his eye at the call from Lust, she was bringing the prey close and he would have to be on watch for resistance, his own primal hunger felt giddy at the prospect of the hunt. Waiting for lust to be cornered and then she would make the fatal move. If there was any trouble or any need for the snap of a neck he would come in and end it.
    The cat rose stretching his torn tissue before heading out to meet his prey.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Opelucid City/Evening (5) (2)

Sloth was just amused by the expressions, eventually his song made little remark but the appearance of his gigantic Carnivine surelly left a mark. Audrey has always made him quite proud but he digressed...the Scizor seemed occupied with something else and a Voltorb had just arrived.

Audrey grinned growling at the large ammount of living, her large jaws were nearly salivating with such fresh meat. It was incredible...But something caught her senses. Something was moving through the bushes, something pink...Audrey couldn't tell what it was and started to growl louder.

Hm? What is it girl? Something caught your eye? Sloth was curious at the Carnivine's sudden anger...He nodded at her and audrey started to walk to go see what was causing all the motion around them...And once she would get her vines around it only Sloth's decision would matter for the final judgment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Post 2

Opelucid City | Dusk

"You sure you wanna get stuck with us?" Ven frowned unhappily as the Scizor regaurded him with a not too thrilled expression. It had many scars covering it's entire body and the small spherical pokemon could not help but think that the humanoid would be fun to battle. As it was, Ven gave the illusion of a confident smirk on his face. "I can handle myzzzelf, thank you, but I can continue on if you really detezzt having me along. I am a traveler, anyway."  His voice began with confidence but was soon dripping with sarcasm as the scarred bug began to crouch down, still watching the Voltorb with those uncertain eyes.

But, of course, Ven had come across the one group of pokemon that had a crazy bug. The Scizor snapped to his feet in an instant, his multicolored eyes narrowed as he stared...at a bush. "GODDAMMIT! STOP PLAYING WITH ME! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!" Ven could only sit there and watch with wide eyes as the bug stomped angerly over to the bushes that he, uh, had been glaring at. Gotta keep an eye on that one. Surley the poor thing is off his bonkers, Ven mused, a naughty gleam coming to his eyes. Would be fun to screw with him and the Voltorb knew it. 

He was distracted, though, as it seemed that the Charmeleon just bolted. Ven raised an eyebrow at it before realizing that there was another pokemon besides nutzo and the crazy pair of leafy infected. They were just, really, sitting there so he plainly ignored them, instead rolling over to the Chikorita. "Is Bugzzy over there alwayz running off the beat up bushezz?" Ven asked with a chuckle that sounded like gears turning within him. "Name izzz Ven, by the way."
    Latte
    Latte

Post by Latte Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Opelucid City|Dusk(1)

Kali bounced throughout the city in which she was familiar with only slightly. The Spoink had gone from city to city looking for Liam, a Grovyle and also her beloved crush, but, despite her effots, had no luck in finding him whatsoever. He couldn't possibly be really dead, Liam was too strong for that, even if he HAD been acting differently the last time Kali saw him. The now saddened Spoink sighed, losing confidence in Liam being alive. She then heard voices. That must mean there are other Pokemon in this city.

Trying to locate the voices, she saw two Pokemon, a Voltorb and a Chikorita. A huge,red bug Pokemon was over by a bush. Deciding to approach the Voltorb and Chikorita, Kali spoke as she bounced over to them, H-Hi, can one of you tell me what is going on and if you've perhaps seen a Grovyle anywhere...?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:12 am

((ooc: I'm such a bad person- please skip me! ;A; Just say Rowan could hear Ven but just chose not to say anything and continued to the bush))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:00 pm

(OCC: Skip me too...I'm having a writters block.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:39 pm

((I am super confused with everyone suddenly leaving so skip also please. ))
    Latte
    Latte

Post by Latte Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:34 pm

((OOC:Ummmm skip me too, everyone else is and I don't have that much to work with. ono))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:04 am