Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Negative10
Krookodile
Latte
Catalyst
Min
9 posters

The OPELUCID Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The OPELUCID Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The OPELUCID Team

Post by Min Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Opelucid City| |Late Evening

As she ran, she felt something following her. Something much more smaller than her. "Please wait!" Right then, Hadyn's body did something she hadn't expected she'd do. Her body suddenly stopped running and turned around, only to find a Chikorita. "Hey kid! Stop, it's not a good idea to follow her!" the Growlithe was starting to get on her nerves.

She stuttered for a moment. "U-Um, yes?" she finally stammered out. She didn't mind Grass Types, in fact, she was actually quite fond of them.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:21 pm

| Opelucid City // Dusk |

She had poked her head out, feeling mighty proud of herself that she had built up her bravery. She suddenly heard the Scizor mumble something she couldn't hear. She opened her wide, amber eyes to see the exasperated bug, looking at her in a confused manner, but then dripped his voice with dissatisfaction.

"So, I'm guessing you've heard each of our introductions already?"

The way he said that set something off in the lonely, traumatized Charmeleon. She quickly withdrew her head, and gave a feral, terrifying growl of discontent.

"Do not threaten me, Scizor." She said hatefully, her feminine, normal-deep voice entering the ruined city, "You shouldn't mess with someone like me, being a bug-type...." She growled again, the growl catching in her throat a certain way to make it sound slightly afraid, just enough to let the other pokemon see she was near a breakdown from fear. She did not like this Scizor. Her eyes suddenly widened with realization. "Oh no.... Oh no.... They hate me.... They hate me...." she suddenly withdrew completely from the situation, and let out the tiniest of squeaks from her throat as she looked at the grass. "They hate me...." She peeked out of the bush, seeing a Chikorita run after... Hadyn, was it? The Growlithe took off after it.

"Hey kid! Stop, it's not a good idea to follow her!"

All Hadyn was was scared... not dangerous.... ... Just like she was. She realized this solemnly, and looked at her front paws.

"We're both scared.... I don't want to fight fellow pokemon...."

-----

(OoC: Btw, the growl sounds like a tiger growl, but more mild.)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 am

Opelucid City/Dusk

Thanatos let out a long echoing yawn, this had got boring fast, none of these Pokemon showed any signs of ding soon, and he was personally starting to feel unsually tired, he chuckled a bit when the Houndoom snarled at him and the others and ran in fear, even gave not to the Chikorita that tried to get the Houndoom's attention, but over all he had just plain lost interest in stalking this group. No viloence, no death, he was fine with htat but they where taking too long to even get into a well established group to protect themselves.

As much as I'd love to watch you all bumble about like children in the dark, i'm afraid it's time for me to depart, I was hoping for you to die so I could see your memories, but alas. Best of wishes, and hope you all manage to survive this blessing. Thanatos said before opening his pocket watch and turning toward the Scisor, he didn't know why but hye wanted to mess with it before he left. Tick-tock goes the clock, don't let your guard down. hahahahahahah~ He said ominously before going transparent and phasing into the ground chuckling.

I think it is time for a well deserved rest Thanatos thought as he fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Ooc: my last post as Thanatos, i am going to have him deactivated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:22 am

Opelucid City | Dusk
    [6]

"Do not threaten me, Scizor. You shouldn't mess with someone like me, being a bug-type...." ‘Messing with you? MESSING WITH YOU?!’ Rowan could simply stare in disbelief. He’d done nothing wrong...well, other than possibly coming off as a d- Oh whatever! In his eyes, the Bug-Type had simply came off as...well him! Not as intimidating. Not as sarcastic. Just him, being him. Although, he couldn’t help himself if a little slip-up came about here and there, or if he sounded like a total prick. After all, the guy had to grow up being a kill-joy and a total ass. Only way to get people off his back and move onto something more fun, like beating the crap outta some other ‘weakling’.

In slight annoyance, Rowan huffed, turning his gaze to something other than the Charmeleon. He wasn’t worth his time if this was how she was gonna act with him. So on he looked, watching as the Houndoom who’d bounded off deeper into the city, had been trailed by a small Chikorita, which was now being followed by Blitz. ‘Hmmm. I’m guessing we’re gonna stumble upon a few other allies, aren’t we.’ Then out of nowhere came, “As much as I'd love to watch you all bumble about like children in the dark, i'm afraid it's time for me to depart.

Turning back, the Scizor had nearly forgotten about the peculiar Duskull who’d fazed through his head just moments before. “I was hoping for you to die so I could see your memories, but alas. Best of wishes, and hope you all manage to survive this blessing.” “Well, thanks for such great words of encouragement. Hope you have a gr-” Rowan was in the middle of his sentence when he was cut off, though, as Thanatos had turned to him and spoke, saying, “Tick-tock goes the clock, don't let your guard down. hahahahahahah~” Before he could even ask what he meant by not letting his guard down, the Duskull had gone. “What the hell?”

Feeling even more confused, the Scizor decided to turn his attention back onto the Charmeleon, his only companion at the moment as the others had either disappeared into thin air or ran after the scared Houndoom. He was just about to say something to her when the words suddenly died on his tongue as he watched the Fire-type look down at her paws. In a way it kind of reminded him of what he’d used to do all the time when he was younger as he’d stare at the claws that had somehow gotten him through and in so many things. Sighing, mostly to himself, the Scizor took a few short steps towards the other pokemon before opening his mouth, letting the words, “You okay,” tumble out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Opelucid City//Dusk
    [2]

Cody came to a stop in front of the Houndoom and looked up at it. He had never been this close to a Houndoom before, and it looks so cool standing there against the dimply lit sky. "I-I just wanted to know why you where running?" He said. Fire types weren't exactly on his 'wanting to be friends with' list, but he figured he should try to make friends, even if he had the type advantage against them. "My names Cody by the way, could you tell me yours?" He asked, his leaf twitching with anticipation. He wished to get to know this pokemon, and maybe her friends to, if they where willing to be his friends to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Opelucid| Dusk
    [1]

-Lustful desires
    will soon inquire, on your journey
    down to hell (Be careful now)
    it'll catch you off gaurd,
    come from behind, the sweet scent compels you
    Make you warm with blush
    It'll drive you insane, make you feel pain
    until you succumb to it,

Now!
    give the dear succubus
    a kiss-

The espeon leapt through the old town with much ease,her darker patches where hidden from the world the flowers covering the purple and the smell quite efficently. After so much time the ugly patches of color had gotten bigger and harder to hide, but she did it well. The phsycic pokemon stopped and lifted her ear when she heard something. She was as silent as a feather as she stepped across. The espeon lowered her tail when she spotted the group a few females and a few males. She saw her future prey in those males.
    Lust smiled slightly and when the black and red houndoom turned in a direction that she would've seen her. She was gone.

The espeon made her way to other two, a scizor and charmeleon, the charmeleon was a female and none of Lust's concern. It was the scizor that instrested her. She hid from sight as she moved to a part in the forest where she'd only be in his sight. And once there she peeked her slim head out from behind the bushes and looked over at him, at this distance she'd be visible but her red eyes wouldn't be.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:03 pm

"I-I just wanted to know why you where running?" she blinked. Was that really all he wanted? I... I-I'm scared..." she murmured. "My names Cody by the way, could you tell me yours?" Hadyn blinked once again. He was being friendly to a hound that could easily burn him to a crisp? "I'm... My name's Hadyn. Nice to meet you, Cody."

For a split second there, she thought she smelled someone else. She thought she saw something at the very edge of her sight but when she turned, it vanished. "H-Hello? Someone there?" she whimpered.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:08 pm

| Opelucid City // Late evening |

Vortex squeezed her eyes shut to avoid crying. She wouldn't stoop that low to cry....

“You okay?"

Vortex opened her eyes, and looked up towards the Scizor as he gestured in kindess....

"Mhh...." Vortex started to crawl out, tears stopping because she had heard something that had been foreign to her.
    "Yes. I'm alright. Th--Thank... you...." she tried to manage a bashful smile at the Scizor. She didn't feel anything for anyone, but she was glad someone had been nice to her; especially the one who had been sarcastic to her before. "Finally.... I'm not alone anymore...." She continued to inwardly sigh with relief until she looked over to watch the Houndoom and Chikorita interact. Surprisingly, she saw them get along pretty well. "Well, I'm glad we're both somewhat calm now." Vortex was still a little flighty; she was still very unsure of what would happen if she stayed. Hopefully, nothing else would make her scared. She glanced around, and she had no idea that there was a Espeon in the darkness of the bushes, and only Rowan was able to see it.

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:15 am

Opelucid City | Late Evening
    [7]

"Yes. I'm alright. Th--Thank... you...."

Another sigh escaped the Scizor's lips as he watched the Charmeleon manage a smile. Rowan may not have been convinced at his companion's attempts to put off his worries, but he decided that he probably shouldn't push it and just leave it as it was. "If you say so..."

Turning his gaze to the Fire-type before him, Rowan couldn't help but wonder what her story was. From the way she snapped at him, the Scizor gathered that the poor girl had gone through some sort of trauma in the past. 'That Houndoom probably had to go through crap too....And I thought my life sucked. Guess I was off by a long shot.' As the seconds passed by, Rowan looked to the direction in which the Charmeleon had turned to and saw that the Chikorita from earlier and Hadyn had been interacting with each other. 'Well, that's good, I guess. Maybe now she won't freak out as much.' Then out of nowhere, he spotted the Espeon hiding from within the bushes, under the cover of darkness.

"Is it just me or is there an Espeon staring at us?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Opelucid City//Dusk
    [3]

Cody smiled at the Houndoom before sitting down. "Thats a nice name. So different, so unique. Wish I had a name like that." His leaf started to twitch as he felt something go by. Hadyn even seemed to notice it as she asked if there was anyone there even though there was no one. "Seems us and your companions aren't the only ones here." He said, standing up then turning around. He looked back and forth but couldn't see anything.

Cody clenched his teeth. He looked back at Hadyn before looking in the direction she had been running from. "You want to go back? I will understand if you don't" He said looking back at the Houndoom.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Opelucid City| Dusk
    (2)

Lust blinked at her prey, the stone on her head glowed for a second. A short breeze brought the scents of the flowers over to the two.
    Her ears went down resembling someone who'd be scared and nervous. She then tilted her head and waved her tail at him. Behind the espeon a bush rustled and her eyes widened in fear and then looking back at the bush. She crouched down and began to crawl away when an infected persian stuck its head through the leaves and growled at her.

She backed away carefully from the persian looking back at the red pokemon with a horrified expression. The persian growled.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:27 pm

"You want to go back? I will understand if you don't" She gave a hasty nod. "L-Lets go back." she murmurs, padding along, although still rather nervously, with the Chikorita. She smelled something sweet... Very sweet.

"What's that smell?" Hadyn asked. "I... It smells like flowers." the Houndoom gave a faint smile. She liked the scent.

[Short postttt.]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 pm

| Opelucid City // Dusk |

Vortex's dragony, reflective eyes shined as she stretched her neck to where the Scisor was looking at.
    "Hm...?" She saw nothing. She shrugged. "I... I don't see anything...." The scent hit her. It blasted full on. The smell of flowers. "Hmmm.... What a nice smell...." Then her skin crawled as she heard a growl. She didn't know if the other picked it up, but she knew she heard it. She backed up a bit, and suddenly prepared to throw a Smokescreen at any offending pokemon. She'd be damned if she let any of her friends get hurt. She looked around, trying to menace what ever was around her with her golden gaze.

-----

(OoC: I thought Lust was only seen by Rowan and out of Vortex's view? Oh. And short post is short. .w.)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:25 am

Opelucid City | Dusk
    [8]
    "Hmm? I... I don't see anything...."

"Wait what? You don't see that Espeon over the-" Turning back to the bushes in which he'd first seen the eeveelution, Rowan gaped in disbelief as the pokemon had seemingly disappeared. " B-but! I know I saw something! He or she was watching us from over there," pointing in the distance towards the spot, "and h-sh-IT! wore flowers all over the place, like on it's head, neck, ankles! And it's eyes were red and beady too!" As he rambled on about how he'd seen the creature, the Scizor felt that if he'd been listening to himself right at that moment then he'd probably just call himself crazy.

Groaning in frustration, Rowan had begun to march towards the bushes, which seemed to have been moving with all that rustling its been doing. "Ya know what? I'm gonna look for that Espeon right now." Not even bothering to look back over his shoulder, Rowan called out, "You comin' along, too or what?"

((Ooc: Sorry. Short post is really short OTL))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:18 am

((I can't think of anything to put without it being short ;A; So just say Cody smells the flowers to and is wondering where its coming from.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Opelucid City| Dusk
    (3)

"Hush Hush Sage," Lust purred to the persian, he fell back under her spell quickly and his growl became kinder. The undead espeon rubbed her pelt against his "Calm my dear, I'm getting us a snack." The persian meowed and with a flick of her tail he walked back to the bushes into hiding until they could both dine. Sage was becoming a hassel lately, he'd become over protective of her when under the attract spell and when it faded which was rarely he seemed to forget everything. It was the dumb mind that was so easy to manipulate though, but she wasn't sure if dealing with the one eyed cat was worth it. For now though she'd focus on more important things.
    Lust looked back to the pokemon, they hadn't seen none of that hopefully, but the red one that was to be hers was arguing with the orange fire type about seeing the espeon.

"Ya know what? I'm gonna look for that Espeon right now."

Lust smiled Perfect even when he invited or rather ordered the female to follow. It would be a simple task to split them up, she could even use Sage to do so. Before the bug-steel type looked away she waved her forked tail in veiw and then faded into the bushes again.

(I am changing Lust into a Dual type profile, once I recieve the new picture and finish up on the profile I'll change it accordingly)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Opelucid City/Dusk (1)

As the night would fall in this new world the darkness could hide several bodies but those glowing red eyes would forever be shown to the world. Monstrous infected beasts would rise from the dead and feast on the rejects and body parts of what ever they could attack. Some couldn't surpress their Lust for blood, others had large ammounts of uncontrable Wrath, some even couldn't hold their Envy of the living, on the other hand there was the ones that boosted their own Pride with this monstrosity of a sickness, although more often than not their own Gluttony was the cause of their actions, their own Greed sometimes is to blame also.

But only a select few have their own Sloth to blame and more often than not die from the lack of resources to save themselves, except of course...The Sin itself. A Leafeon with a unique sense of style wondered in the shadows like a Gengar and watched several beings from up a tree...He looked at them from under his glasses as they chatted within themselves.

A Scizor with several cuts, a Chikorita, a Charmeleon with a blue scarf, a Houndoom with a doll on it's back and 2 blue flames at it's side. And finally a Persian, the last seemed infected. HOLD IT...there was something with the Persian...An Espeon...one with flowers on it. Interesting...

The Leafeon jumped to a closer branch to the living and smiled as he laid down on the branch while looking at them. He yawned softly as he looked at them under his glasses. It seems you all are waiting to meet something with Whicked Claws... the Leafeon smirked as their attentions were caught with his phrase. His tail swayed lazily at his side.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 pm

[OOC: Skip.]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 am

| Opelucid City // Late Evening |

"It seems you all are waiting to meet something with Whicked Claws...

It took only that quote to set Vortex off. For one, she was on the peak of her senses and alertness, and two, she had a Flamethrower readied to throw.
    All at once, she pivoted as sharp as she possibly could, and aimed straight for where that voice came from. She had no time whether to react to the voice as good or evil; all she knew is that she was scared and would not tolerate anything attacking her. The crackling, angry, licking flames soared up into the tree; luckily there was quite a gap in the one branch and the others, so it was unlikely they'd catch on fire from her straight shot. She threw her flames at the one who had just supremely frightened her.

----

(OoC: got permission. 8U lol~ Short post is short, and awesome new pic by Lute = Awesome ;w;)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 am

((ooc: skip please. I've been struck with writer's block, once again. OTL um, to help move this thing along, just say that Rowan's wondering what the hell's happening and why Vortex decided to light the tree on fire))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:45 pm

((I have nothing, so skip ;-;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:42 pm

(I wish I could fix this computer just so I could crush it)
    Opelucid City/ Evening
    (4)

The Persian Sage was irritated, he wanted to be near his mate but she was gathering food. And when she did that all she would tell him to do was wait, wait until the food came and he could enjoy. Hunger made him pace faster, he'd kill anything that came near him. Except for her because she would stop him, and he would purr in her presence. Once he got his kill he would bring her a peice. She'd like that. He waved his tail.

Lust felt irritation go through her as another undead, a leafeon came by and distracted her quarry. What right did this pollen head think he had? It gave Lust a small amount of satisfaction to see the orange female shoot flames at him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:44 am

Opelucid City/Evening (2)

He was able to duck down the flames in time although they did knocked the hat out of his head. He rolled his eyes behind his sun glasses and sighed.

Nice job...Now could you be a doll and pick my hat up? I would do it myself but...I am not really in the mood for such a task and Audrey is not anywhere near here...I'll make you worth it a while. And if you don't...well...the consequences shall be equal to a normal infected attack from your part of course I have more brains than others...and eventually you if you choose the secondary path.

He swayed his tail as he purred softly, it was clear from his speech he was a recent and very intelectual infected. Even if he looked physically weak it was clear he was very smart and would attempt to use anything within his intelect to outsmart, outpower and outmatch them.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 am

[OOC: Skip.]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

| Opelucid City // Late Evening |

"Nice job.... Now could you be a doll and pick my hat up? I would do it myself but... I am not really in the mood for such a task and Audrey is not anywhere near here.... I'll make you worth it a while. And if you don't... well... the consequences shall be equal to a normal infected attack from your part, of course I have more brains than others... and eventually you if you choose the secondary path."

Vortex looked up to the Leafeon in the tree. She watched with bulged eyes, slightly fearful, slightly surprised. This infected.... didn't attack.... She blinked.
    "Ah.... Oh yes!" she suddenly remembered the hat, and went to pick it up. This was an interesting hat.... I've never seen one of it before. Well, the Leafeon seemed friendly, she guessed. She looked up and handed it to the Leafeon. She, of course, wasn't tall enough to reach up a tree but the branch was fairly low.
    "I'm... sorry. I was alarmed." she spoke quietly, and almost embarrassingly as she scuttled off to where Rowan was. She honestly didn't wanna harm something that wasn't a harm to her... at the moment. She didn't make eye contact with Sloth again in slight fear of being cut down. You never looked any infected in the eyes.

-----

(OoC: Short post is short D: But hey I posted. |D And she doesn't have a demeanor of meanness she's just real shy. And slightly scared. lol)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am