Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Gliscor
Bisharp
Beedrill
Suicune
Avalanche
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

(ACE) The RELIC Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The RELIC Team  - Page 14 Empty Re: (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Agate Village| Late Morning

"And what does the dragon wish from me? I don't have much patience with you asshole. Make it quick." Mathias had closed his eyes and then began telling Glinyua everything. "I know you're pissed at me, but hear me out. Before I came here, I was in Kanto and when I first witnessed my friend die in front of my eyes. He didn't stay dead though, he became one of them." Mathias had walked a bit towards Glinyua. "I followed you because I didn't want you both to fight with each other and I should have said it instead of going right after the Yamask. Forgive me Glinyua, I should of told you."

Mathias no longer believed in his rotten luck, he felt empowered by telling the truth. "Anyways, I should put my past behind me, I won't follow you again next time you have a private talk." Mathias sat down taking some deep breaths "Call me Mathias from now on, I have nothing against you calling me dragon, but its better to get to know you more. I'd sacrifice myself to defend you all." Mathias smiled cheerfully.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Agate| |Late Morning

"I know you're pissed at me, but hear me out. Before I came here, I was in Kanto and when I first witnessed my friend die in front of my eyes. He didn't stay dead though, he became one of them." she listened to the Charizard with thinning patience, the Ariados clearly uninterested in whatever sob story the fire-type had for her. "I followed you because I didn't want you both to fight with each other and I should have said it instead of going right after the Yamask. Forgive me Glinyua, I should of told you." she narrowed her eyes before giving a reluctant, exasperated sigh. "Whatever." she dismissed his apology with a wave of her insectoid hand. "Plead for you forgiveness all you want, dragon, but I do not care. The past is the past--and the mad only look to the future."

"Anyways, I should put my past behind me, I won't follow you again next time you have a private talk. Call me Mathias from now on, I have nothing against you calling me dragon, but its better to get to know you more. I'd sacrifice myself to defend you all." she laughed, stroking the matted fur of the Typhlosion around her neck. "I will call anyone and everyone whatever I like!" she giggled, twirling the corpse's pelt into small bunches. "I do not know what to make of you, Mathias, I am not sure whether you are truly noble or extremely foolish!" Glinyua grinned, offering a small shrug. "To put your life on the line for a complete stranger, one whom you barely knew for half a day! What if one betrays you, dragon? What will you do when you feel the cold, sharp agony of a backstab pierce you from behind? Betrayal will surely hound you, honey."

Pausing for a moment, she frowned. Something felt off, very off. It felt like something was missing. Curiously, the Ariados looked over the area--where had that beautiful black pelt gone? That, blue-marked red-eyed handsome face that she had so affectionately referred to as her beloved Cutie Patootie? "Cutiiiiie? Cutie patootiiiiie?" she called, a worry beginning to grow inside her. "Mister tall, dark, and handsome? Zangoose?" her eyes widened and her limbs shook. Where was he? "Z-Zero...?" she hesitated to use his true name, tentatively taking a step towards the tree trunk the male had been resting on before. Surely he couldn't have left her...right?

With vicious rage she whirled around, facing the Charizard. "YOU!" she screeched. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?! WHERE IS HE?!" she balled her hands up into fists, hissing with anger. "You did something to him, didn't you?! You took him away from me, didn't you?!" unknown to her, tears had started to form in her eyes, vision starting to blur. "He couldn't have left by himself...surely he didn't leave me alone! He wouldn't abandon me, right? He didn't...he didn't leave me, right? Of course not...someone must've taken him away from me..." her mandibles clicked with anxiety, waterfalls dripping down her cheeks as her gaze drifted to the Yamask she had spoken to earlier.

Of course. It must be her.

"Vile witch! Horrid bitch! Little cunt!" she shrieked, her movements rapid and animal-like as she raced towards the ghost. "It was YOU! Surely it MUST be YOU! YOU took him away from me! You, who so fondly called him your 'knight', it was YOU! It couldn't have been anyone else, it must be your fault!" she had only stopped centimeters away from the Yamask, eyes wide as a charged Sucker Punch drifted an inch away from her teal complexion. "You took him away from me, petty specter...I will make you pay..." she leaned closer, a hysterical grin forming on her lips. "I will skin you, I will torture you, I will make sure you feel the pain of a million suns upon your phantom flesh..." her glowing fist drew closer.

"I will make you pay."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:15 pm

"I do not know what to make of you, Mathias, I am not sure whether you are truly noble or extremely foolish!" "To put your life on the line for a complete stranger, one whom you barely knew for half a day! What if one betrays you, dragon? What will you do when you feel the cold, sharp agony of a backstab pierce you from behind? Betrayal will surely hound you, honey." Mathias had thought about those words until Glinyua's angry bursted again. "YOU!" "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?! WHERE IS HE?!" Mathias had no idea what Glinyua was talking about "Glinyua, I don't know what your talking about I haven't seen the zangoose for a few minutes now." Mathias remained calm then watched Glinyua rush at the Yamask.

"I'll check if he went into one of these houses." Mathias started checking each house for any sign of Zero. Just as Mathias got to the house on the hill something started crossing his mind. What Glinyua said earlier began bugging him a bit, but he couldn't stop and ponder he had to find the Zangoose.

Last edited by ShadowCharizard36 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing text color and redoing a section.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Agate| |Late Morning
    61| |7

The Yamask trembled in what could only be described as true terror, eyes wide and darting swiftly in hopes of finding an escape route. "How dare a poor, lowly jester like you speak to me like this!" the ghost snapped, eyes narrowing in anger as she shuddered, watching the glowing fist come closer. She took in a deep breath, phantom hands clutching her emerald mask as she looked the arachnid in the eye. Moments before the attack connected, Alice's golden eyes flashed with light, a brilliant barrier of green-teal surrounding her. She watched with triumph as Glinyua squeaked in surprise, her hand simply bouncing off the Protect. "Fool! How dare a peasant, a filthy commoner try to lay a hand on me! I will punish you!" she screeched, forming a blue ball between her palms. It flickered and hissed, before flying directly to the bug-type, hitting her square in the chest.

Instinctively the Ariados had placed her arms up to protect herself, stumbling backwards as she waited for the attack to hit--only, it didn't. She didn't feel a thing, the Will-O-Wisp vanishing during her small moment of panic. Slowly, she looked up, eyes burning with hatred as she grinned. "You time on this mortal plane is up, ghost! I will send you back to the hell you came from, I will make you suffer!" with her shout, she sped forward, forming Electrowebs within her hands and chucking them forward and towards the ghost-type. It was then that she felt a searing, aching pain course through her body--an agony so excruciating that she had fallen to her knees in the middle of her sprint. It felt like she was being burnt alive, eyes wide in shock as she tumbled onto her side, writhing. "Wh...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!" she screamed, arms clutching her body as tears began to form in her eyes. "WITCH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!"

A mischievous, knowing smile crawled up the ghost's lips, quickly evading the Electrowebs thrown at her as she floated forward and to the pathetic body of the Ariados. "Oh, I almost feel pity for you, jester." her words were almost purred through her smug grin, tongue clicking in delight as she watched the spider attempt to hit her, flinging her arm in the air. "You've succumbed to the burns of my Will-O-Wisp, fiend." she spat, scowling. Alice's eyes began to emit a darker, indigo aura, her irises painted a bright crimson as a darker light engulfed Glinyua's struggling form. "Wh-what are you doi-STOP STOP PLEASE ARCEUS STOP IT HURTS!" she wailed, flinging and tossing her body to her sides as she attempted to free herself from the Hex. The bug-type screeched, body convulsing in pain. "D-DRAGON!" she called out for the Charizard, panicked eyes searching for the familiar, orange form.

"M-MATHIAS, HELP ME!" she screamed, beginning to sob. The horrible, wrenching feeling overtook her form, muscles straining and throat raw as the ghostly move continued to pain her. "How pathetic, having to call for the help of others." Alice sneered. Glinyua was barely able to look up, mandibles clicking in her defense. "Y-You're no better..."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:24 pm

As Mathias was about to open the door to the house he heard a scream for help. "M-MATHIAS, HELP ME!" Mathias quickly rushed down to Glinyua and Alice fighting, but Alice had Glinyua in some sort of hold. "What the hell?" Anger started boiling into Mathias' mind then he flew right at the Yamask. "Let her go, I won't tell you again!" Mathias was shaking violently at the Yamask, his tail fire grew bigger along with his anger. "Enough Yamask, if you don't let her go, I'll make sure you'll spend the rest of the afterlife in the void!"

His claws started to turn into a dark ghostly color as he prepared his Shadow Claw attack. "Hold on Glinyua, I'll take care of this!" Mathias charged right in and broke Alice's concentration off Glinyua. "Now, stop this foolishness before you lure the infected towards us." He turned around and helped Glinyua up. "Glinyua, hang in there, I found some oran and rawst berries in one of the houses I was searching. I'll deal with that Yamask until you get healed up." As he was helping Glinyua to the house.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Outside Relic Cave || Late Morning || #1

A few small mostly frozen corpses lay in front of the cave, though clearly undead with limbs ripped off and gore showing from the bodies. The remains of a battle littered the dyeing remains of what was grass, the fallen left to rot. Little patches of frost clung to to stone, a sign that there was a ice type pokemon around. Just inside the cave mouth a dark blue shape lays curled into a ball, frost formed on the ground below it as little ice crystals float around it's body. 

From a far it looked still, up close though you could see a single red eye watching everything. The scarf lays tangled around it's lower body as if to fight of the cold around it then the body it's self giving off the cool currents of air. Cheshire listened to the quiet cave to where the weaker infected now dead again called home. They were looking for live prey to feed from that have all but vanished from the little paradise in the that once belonged to retired human trainers. Or so Cheshire thought as he has not seen anything living since Cheshire arrived in this unknown region.  

One he had never seen before, once in a city with dragon pokemon then nothing. He woke of here in a forest with a large stone pillar in the middle of it, leaving the forest it lead him into a cave and the cave to a small village. He didn't want to be here not without Alice, Where was Alice?. Chesire folded his ears back in anger and he dug his claws into the frozen earth. 

Getting up after the tiny bell at his neck gave a quiet jingle reminding him whats he's lost. "Alice?, Alice why have you left Cheshire alone?" he asked himself. Then heard a echo at the mouth of the cave, a fight of some sort "Just more children of misfortune fighting over the remains of some corpse" Cheshire told himself as he walked to the opening of the cave. The sun wasn't visible from where he was standing just yet but the warming colors already appearing on the sky canvas, Cheshire has not felt the suns warmth on his cold dead body in months since he was killed. 

Closing his single crimson eye again he padded back into the cave. He just wanted to be left alone, something the other infected didn't understand as he left their frozen corpses as warning to anything that was still capable of thinking in this area other then him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Agate|Late Morning
    (21 ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]))

Blink looked around in confusion, absolutely horrified at what he saw. He was alone. Not in the mountains. Not where he should be. How in the hell did he get here?! "Not again!" The first time he had been cast from his sanctuary there had been a strange surge of power and he woke up elsewhere, this time he didn't feel a thing! How had he gotten so far from home? He was almost there! And where was Yoru? One second he had been with the obnoxious Umbreon and now he was in the middle of some patch of grass in a place he had never seen before.

This was awful.

The sounds of screaming caught his attention and the Litwick was caught off guard, sinking in his hover enough for the grass to tickle the bottom of his body. He didn't know where he was, something sounded like it was dying nearby, and he had nowhere to hide. He was fucked.

((I will have Blink come across Glinyua and Mathias next round while he is looking for somewhere to hide XD))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Agate| |Late Morning
    61| |7

The Yamask trembled in what could only be described as true terror, eyes wide and darting swiftly in hopes of finding an escape route. "How dare a poor, lowly jester like you speak to me like this!" the ghost snapped, eyes narrowing in anger as she shuddered, watching the glowing fist come closer. She took in a deep breath, phantom hands clutching her emerald mask as she looked the arachnid in the eye. Moments before the attack connected, Alice's golden eyes flashed with light, a brilliant barrier of green-teal surrounding her. She watched with triumph as Glinyua squeaked in surprise, her hand simply bouncing off the Protect. "Fool! How dare a peasant, a filthy commoner try to lay a hand on me! I will punish you!" she screeched, forming a blue ball between her palms. It flickered and hissed, before flying directly to the bug-type, hitting her square in the chest.

Instinctively the Ariados had placed her arms up to protect herself, stumbling backwards as she waited for the attack to hit--only, it didn't. She didn't feel a thing, the Will-O-Wisp vanishing during her small moment of panic. Slowly, she looked up, eyes burning with hatred as she grinned. "You time on this mortal plane is up, ghost! I will send you back to the hell you came from, I will make you suffer!" with her shout, she sped forward, forming Electrowebs within her hands and chucking them forward and towards the ghost-type. It was then that she felt a searing, aching pain course through her body--an agony so excruciating that she had fallen to her knees in the middle of her sprint. It felt like she was being burnt alive, eyes wide in shock as she tumbled onto her side, writhing. "Wh...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!" she screamed, arms clutching her body as tears began to form in her eyes. "WITCH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!"

A mischievous, knowing smile crawled up the ghost's lips, quickly evading the Electrowebs thrown at her as she floated forward and to the pathetic body of the Ariados. "Oh, I almost feel pity for you, jester." her words were almost purred through her smug grin, tongue clicking in delight as she watched the spider attempt to hit her, flinging her arm in the air. "You've succumbed to the burns of my Will-O-Wisp, fiend." she spat, scowling. Alice's eyes began to emit a darker, indigo aura, her irises painted a bright crimson as a darker light engulfed Glinyua's struggling form. "Wh-what are you doi-STOP STOP PLEASE ARCEUS STOP IT HURTS!" she wailed, flinging and tossing her body to her sides as she attempted to free herself from the Hex. The bug-type screeched, body convulsing in pain. "D-DRAGON!" she called out for the Charizard, panicked eyes searching for the familiar, orange form.

"M-MATHIAS, HELP ME!" she screamed, beginning to sob. The horrible, wrenching feeling overtook her form, muscles straining and throat raw as the ghostly move continued to pain her. "How pathetic, having to call for the help of others." Alice sneered. Glinyua was barely able to look up, mandibles clicking in her defense. "Y-You're no better..."

[[OOC: Complete repost, nothing changed. VuV]]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:46 am

As Mathias was about to open the door to the house he heard a scream for help. "M-MATHIAS, HELP ME!" Mathias quickly rushed down to Glinyua and Alice fighting, but Alice had Glinyua in some sort of hold. "What the hell?" Anger started boiling into Mathias' mind then he flew right at the Yamask. "Let her go, I won't tell you again!" Mathias was shaking violently at the Yamask, his tail fire grew bigger along with his anger. "Enough Yamask, if you don't let her go, I'll make sure you'll spend the rest of the afterlife in the void!"

His claws started to turn into a dark ghostly color as he prepared his Shadow Claw attack. "Hold on Glinyua, I'll take care of this!" Mathias charged right in and broke Alice's concentration off Glinyua. "Now, stop this foolishness before you lure the infected towards us." He turned around and helped Glinyua up. "Glinyua, hang in there, I found some oran and rawst berries in one of the houses I was searching. I'll deal with that Yamask until you get healed up." As he was helping Glinyua to the house.

((OoC reposted.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Agate Village || Late Morning || #2

The glaceon ears picked out another sound in the wind, having been woken up for the second time now. Cheshire got up from a curled ball and looked out toward the cave opening again,"That sound again, it must be Cheshire's Alice" he said a hint of panic tone in his voice as he moved to the cave mouth again and looked out. The sun reaching into the cave now, the slight frost melting away from what was left of the grass. Cheshire had to blink for his eye to adjust to the suns blinding light.

He looked at the frozen pokemon that he had killed again, they were already starting to thaw in the suns warmth and already starting to decay and smell. 

Cheshire looked up at the remains of the building of what was once a village, knowing there was undead in those building. They didn't bother him to much as he killed what ever did quickly with fangs and icy winds. But Alice could be up there, maybe Alice came looking for him. Alice is in danger. Cheshire must save Alice.

Cheshire left the cave and followed the sounds of the scream that he heard not once but twice. Going up the dirt ramp of to his left the first building he saw was the remains of the breeding center that once stood. Cheshire could see some disturbed earth where something had dug a hold and covered it again.

Turning away from it in the general direction where he heard the sound he followed it. The bell at his neck gave a small sound as he walked, the long scarf dragging on his sides. He came up to the remains of the pokemon center. There he saw something white floating of the ground trying to hide. From his angle he couldn't tell if it was alive or a undead child, he watched it for a second. 

"Must have been drawn here like Cheshire"he said in a quiet voice so the ghost pokemon wouldn't hear him.

((gonna notice blink, if thats okay))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:10 pm

Agate|Late Morning
    (22)

As Blink scoured the village for somewhere to hide everywhere he went there were signs of Undead that had scoured the area. Nowhere was safe. The small candle was hovering on top of a small awning that used to be part of a shop his eyes scanned the streets. But as he heard screaming the Litwick realized in his attempts to get away from whatever awfullness was happening he had actually drawn closer to it. Now where was he supposed to go.

Turning quickly he spotted a Glaceon staring at him with a long scarf drooping off of its neck. The strange purple pale adorning its fur gave it away full well as at least infected but for some reason it wasn't attacking him. It was just...staring. Eying the creature warily Blink lowered himself back down to street level and tried to figure out what it wanted. Coming up with nothing he decided to try and just sneak by it. Maybe it wouldn't give chase?

((It's fine to notice him but Blink is really anti-social lol. To get him to interact it will have to have no choice. Lulu if you want he can stumble on the fight between Glin and Alice))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 am

Agate| |Late Morning
    62| |8

"What the hell? Let her go, I won't tell you again!" the Yamask almost broke into hysterical laughter at the fire-type's words, the pathetic spider that writhed on the ground causing waves of superiority to form in the specter's mind. A twisted grin that only a ghost-type could manage blossomed on her teal-coloured lips. "Enough Yamask, if you don't let her go, I'll make sure you'll spend the rest of the afterlife in the void!" she cackled. "I'd like to see you try, filthy plebeian!" Alice sneered, the indigo light from her eyes growing brighter. Her vice-grip around her golden mask only loosening slightly as she glanced back at the pitiful form of the writhing arachnid. "I am surrounded by dirty, lowly, daft peasants who're so caught up in their grandeur views and dreams that they choke upon their own strength," she spat, narrowing her golden eyes. "What a terrible fate this is, not fit for a queen at all!"

"Hold on Glinyua, I'll take care of this!" the Yamask was too caught up in speaking that she hadn't noticed the fire-starter charging in, the Shadow Claw roughly connecting with her bare cheek as she was flung away. She nearly screamed, her ghostly flesh sliding across the rough, blood-bathed earth as she skidded to a halt. Her tangible skin stung, body convulsing and curling into a fetal position as the pain pumped through her tiny form. "You...you!" she wheezed, gasping for air. "You crook! Evildoer! Malefactor! Criminal scum!" she shouted, throat growing sore from the volume of her voice. "How dare you attack the queen? How dare you interrupt her as she teaches that foul jester a lesson!" a deep scowl formed on her complexion, brows furrowed as she tried to regain her bearings. She coughed, shuddering as she wiped the debris off her body with a weak hand.

The spider could only helplessly writhe on the ground, words sputtering from her throat as she tried to calm her pounding heart down to a more normal, calmed rhythm. She could still feel the burns upon her once-pristine exoskeleton, slowly wearing away at her armor. "Glinyua, hang in there, I found some Oran and Rawst berries in one of the houses I was searching. I'll deal with that Yamask until you get healed up." she cracked a single eye open to look upwards and at the scaled face of her savior, Matthias. "...Thank you, dragon." she only gave a brief nod, grunting as the Charizard helped her back onto her feet with broad, calloused hands. She was shaky on her legs, knees threatening to buckle under her weight at any moment as she struggled to keep standing. She gripped onto the fire-type's arm tightly for support, limping towards the house that he supposedly had discovered, only sparing a quick glance behind her and at the pitiful ghost, who had now taken her place squirming on the earth.

They were only halfway to the house when she suddenly felt the warm scales vanish from her touch, eyes widening in surprise as she perked up, looking for the Charizard. She froze, sight darting around her surroundings as she tried to spot the same bright orange scaling of the fire-type whome saved her. "Dragon?" her hand quivered, eyes already beginning to water. "D-Dragon?" she called louder. He had to be somewhere in her vicinity, right? Somewhere in this town? He couldn't just...disappear into thin air without any warning. "Ma-Matthias?!" she began to panic. First her beloved Zangoose, and now her only apparent friend (that's still alive) in this arceus-forsaken settlement was...gone? Instinctively, her hands immediately reached up to grab the last companion she had left. Her delicate fingers met with the matted, filthy fur of the dead Typhlosion's corpse. "Boo-Boo...why are they leaving me?" she mumbled. "I don't want to be left alone...I...don't want to be lonely..." her voice grew quiet, body still. "A-Am I really...cursed?"

It only took a few seconds for the arachnid to break down, sobbing hysterically into the blood-stained fur of the rotting fire-type as she crumpled down to her knees. She wailed, eyes screwed shut as waterfalls stumbled down her grimy cheeks and onto the ground. She never wanted this to happen, she never wanted everyone to leave her, never wanted this...this curse. Why did everyone have to abandon her? She had done so much, gave so much to make them stay--she cut pieces of her trust and gave them out to these Pokemon in hopes that they wouldn't leave. But one by one, they had all walked away. Some of them had voluntarily left, while many others had bit the dust. Even she was the direct cause of some of the disappearances, the horrid guilt plaguing at her insides. "I'm sorry...please don't leave me anymore, I promise I'll be a good girl...I'll behave, I'll be good-mannered! Just...just stay." she choked.

"Oh, fuck them all."

In a snap of one's fingers her despairing expression had contorted into one of raw, vicious anger. A deep scowl on her lips as her emitted something, almost a snarl of rage. "They're pathetic! Worthless! Little shit things that aren't even worth your fucking time!" she spat, springing back onto her feet. "You're better off with those pitiful fleshbags burdening you! Who gives a shit anymore, this is the world of freedom!" she laughed, spinning with the corpse. "We'll just dance and dance and dance and be merry! Swing until we're gone!" Glinyua giggled, a cheery, unsettling grin nestled on her features. She disregarded the still-growing pain inside of her, barely wincing. "We'll kick the bucket someday! Until then, laugh and cheer and disembowel all those here! We'll make a great big bang!"

[OOC: Man it's been a while since I've actually posted something that wasn't a repost. xD Feel free to stumble on either Alice or Glinyua. VuV They'll both need to be healed some way or another in the next few rounds.]
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Agate Village || Late Morning || #3

Cheshire watched the small ghost type pokemon, he had expected the child to run away from him like all other living pokemon had down before. This one was a little different and it looked back at the glaceon, Cheshire made a slow single blink and took a paw step forward. He then recalled the step and turned away with one last look over his shoulder at the pokemon. Cheshire left the ghost type there to do what ever it was going to go do.

Cheshire wanted to find the sounds of the screaming and yelling, it was growing louder so he was getting closer. Coming around the remains of what looked to be a pokemon center, Cheshire froze mid step as he saw another pokemon. This one a upright standing spider that stood on it's back legs, spinning around a corpse. Tilting his head to one side Cheshire watched, The bell at his throat gave a tiny jingle sound.

"Not Alice, Cheshire will find Alice"  he started to  whisper to himself, he remained around the building corner out of sight. "The spider will kill Cheshire if he gets to close, Cheshire doesn't want to die".
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:18 am

[OOC: Aha, sorry but please skip me this time. It's late and I'm tired from working all day and I really need some rest. :C Not much for Glinyua and Alice to do, really. Glin's just being a little crazy shit and Alice is still doubled over in pain.]
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Agate Village || Late Morning || #4

The Glaceon watched the bug type pokemon for a little longer wondering what it was doing. What remained of his mind told him to back off for now, it was another living pokemon but it was just as crazy as he was. Cheshire's ears picked up a sound as he turned away from the dancing spider. And following his ears away from the building, and the ranting.

Then he saw another ghost type pokemon withering on the ground for some reason. Cheshire walked closer the bell at his throat giving small jingling sounds as he moved closer to the pokemon. It was in pain from a battle, battle with another undead. No the undead he's fought with wouldn't leave it alive, it was another pokemon maybe the bug type.

Cheshire stopped standing over the withering pokemon, giving a slow blink. It looked to be in to much pain to move in anyway, 

"Cheshire is curious why the ghost is in pain, and what Cheshire can do to help" he asked in a soft quiet voice. Though unsure why he's doing anything with these living pokemon, that seems not like him. But he was curious where here was exactly maybe this pokemon can help him find out where he is and where Alice was.

((Short, but I don't really know what to do without something to go off))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:05 am

Agate|Late Morning
    (23)

Blink sighed in happy relief when the Glaceon moved away, but relief was quickly replaced by fear when the arachnid began acting hysterical. She was shouting and laughing, acting like no sane being should, and was even talking to a corpse laying disturbingly close to her. 'Where have I found myself?' Blink wondered fearfully. There was no way out of this place without passing by the Glaceon from before or by the cackling spider lady. He had already been spotted by one of them so Blink decided the best path to take would be to cross by the Ariados and hope that in her own distraction she wouldn't see the floating candle trying to escape.

He moved slowly, more than thankful he chose to always keep his wick unlit for fear of any light attracting the insect's attention. She didn't seem to notice him all that much as she continued talking to herself, despite the random winces of pain that seemed to break her smile every so often. If she weren't so deranged Blink thought he might be concerned enough to ask her if she was okay but right now all he was was scared of her not for her. He could see the trees on the other side and was hoping with all his might he wouldn't be spotted before he got there.

Hoping being the key word.

((Holy crap it's been a while. Took me a bit to get into Blink's character again because of the lapse. Hopefully life will leave me alone now and let me get back into the groove of regular posting. Also Lulu, feel free to notice Blink lol. He needs someone to drag his sorry but into interacting.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:31 am

Agate| |Late Morning
    63| |9

"Cheshire is curious why the ghost is in pain, and what Cheshire can do to help" the voice caught her off guard, the Yamask slowly looking up at the Glaceon with cautious eyes. Her withered body slowly picked itself off from the ground, levitating only a few inches off the earth in weary fatigue. Her shaking hand rubbed her ghostly temples, brow furrowing as she tried to focus her vision on the Pokemon in front of her,
        "A foul jester tried to rebel against this queen." her mutter was dark, a string of colourful swears following swiftly after as she felt another stab of pain from the insides of her skull. She clutched her head, grimacing. "A filthy plebeian dared to lay a hand on me! How dare she, I'll make her rue the very moment she was born!" Alice spat, her whole form shaking with rage. Her gaze carefully analyzed the violet fox, observing him before speaking. "You call yourself Cheshire, yes?" she asked, floating a little closer to him.
        "I am Alice, a queen. For what reason are you in this wreck of a village?"

Glinyua's laugh was almost high-pitched enough to cause headaches, and although whether or not this tone was intentional, it made no attempt to stop the arachnid from giggling her heart out. Squealing was probably a better word for this horrid sound, not pleasant enough to be a laugh and definitely not innocent enough to be a giggle, it was a drawn out mixture of oscillating screeches and snorts that was enough to reduce one to it's knees, but to the Ariados, it was a perfect chorus of noises perfected over her years of life. So when she begins to doubt her own being and confidence, her laughter was quickly the first thing that she wondered about.
        "What do you think, Boo-Boo?" she purred to the corpse, squishing it's broken cheekbones towards each other in some kind of odd caress. "Do you think it should be higher or lower? I mean, if I tone it down a bit I think I'll sound a little more normal..." her expression changed swiftly to something dark and ominous, a deep scowl on her lips. "But normal is too boring! Too bland! A normal life is a grey life! I want colour, I want rainbows for my skies and bright magentas for my earth--sunshine yellow for my blood and violet raindrops that burst into splashes of teal when they fall!" she made grand motions with her hand, her arm draped around the Typhlosion's shoulders as she motioned to the sky. "Buuuuuut, it I make it higher then I might repel people! And that's not what I want, nope, not at all! I want a audience, the biggest audience possible, and a great big after party with drinks and food and blood and guts and chocolate cake!" she grinned.
        "Oh, oh, and maybe I should polish myself up a bit, I mean, we're gonna throw the best show in the galaxy and I gotta look my best! I'll weave myself the prettiest of dresses, with long frilly things and bows and ribbons..." her eyes seemed to shine in delight at the very idea of wearing a dress, imagining herself dancing in the most gorgeous of ball gowns. "OH! OH OH OH BOO-BOO I JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA!" she screamed, slamming the body onto the ground and dancing around it in what would seem to be some kind of dark ritual. "We should hold a dance! A prom-thingy! With winners! And the winners get to gut the losers!" she cackled madly. "It'll be a dance to the death! We could tango, foxtrot, and oh my gosh we'll even salsa! We can all dress up in pretty things a-"
        Her sentence abruptly cut off when she saw a speck of white only a few ways away from her, moving across the area at a fair pace. Her eyes immediately locked onto what she could make out as a Litwick, or at least, she thought it was one. The lack of a flame confused her, blinking before cheerily skipping towards the ghost. Realizing that she might scare him off, she quickly formed an Electroweb in her hands, tossing it a few meters in front of the newcomer before skidding to a halt.
        "Hiiiiii!" she waved, glancing down at the Litwick with wide, sapphire eyes. "Oh, you are so cute! Look at you! You're like a little marshmallow!" she yipped, looming over the ghost. A dark look formed on her joyous expression, her grin widening. "Ooh, but I wonder what you look like on the inside...Shall I tear you up to see? I'm sure you'll be delicious, just like a marshmallow! Soft and sweet. I'm Glinyua, by the by, I hope we become friends forever!"

[OOC: A bit of a rushed post. |D Been a while since I posted here. xD]
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Agate Village || Late Morning || #5

Cheshire took a step back as the ghost type pokemon picked it's self off the ground, keeping his eye on her.   "A foul jester tried to rebel against this queen.", Chshire wanted to ask he if she meant the crazy bug pokemon that he saw not to long ago."You call yourself Cheshire, yes?"  she then asked,"I am Alice, a queen. For what reason are you in this wreck of a village?" Cheshire then replied " That is Cheshire's name, and Cheshire doesn't know where he is". His mind still fixed with her name, Alice. Was this what was left of his Alice or was this another Alice. How many Alice's were there in this land. No this was not Alice, not Cheshire's Alice.

The glaceon watched Alice got closer to him, but reacted very little. He was curious why she wasn't running away or attacking him. Was she not scare of him, a child of misfortune or a walking undead. Cheshire did though take a step back, the bell at his throat gave a small jiggle sound. "Your talking about the spider pokemon that Cheshire saw." he said looking at Alice. His single crimson eye scanning over her. Alice seemed a little more sane then the bug type maybe he can get answers from her. Where was Alice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:26 pm

[Agate Village]|[Late Morning]
    Current Transformation: Volcarona

She drifted along, silently moving through a maze of trees. Finally she emerged from them, seeing Agate Village. "It's beautiful here...." Her aquamarine eyes observed the scene, the grassy cliffs on the slope of the town. The ocean sparkled under the sun, and the large tree in the center of the town vaguely reminded her of her own tree. Sighing, she tried to forget the despair she felt then. This infection was worse than anything she could ever fathom. Seeing all of her children, her creations, suffering at the hands of this sickness. ... Speaking of. She looked down, spying a small group of pokemon amongst the gore. Observing them from a distance behind some brush, she saw they weren't really hostile. Maybe they'd provide some solace.... A small bit of sanity from the world that was.
    "I am Alice, a queen. For what reason are you in this wreck of a village?"
    "That is Cheshire's name, and Cheshire doesn't know where he is."
    They seemed tame enough.... Quietly, she slipped down, preparing an introduction. She maybe expected a bit of groveling towards her, since she was a legendary. Maybe that was a bit presumptuous. A better idea came to mind, then, and she hid before she came closer or they noticed her. How forgetful of her not to plan. Then again, what did she have to lose.... No, it was stupid to be so careless. Landing a distance away up further in town, she drifted into an abandoned house. She felt her body shape change, her abdomen becoming uncomfortably wide, and large, lily petal-like wings sprout from her thickening shell. Transforming into an invertebrate wasn't the most comfortable transition, at least she thought so. Her now buggy eyes glanced around, her fuzzy Volcarona form now complete. Whisking around, she now started to float down towards the group. Coming down a several feet away, she introduced herself.
    "Hello. Sorry to interrupt, but I'm a fellow survivor willing to help out. I'm Lilith."
    What a terrible introduction. But she had no other words to say other than that. It was really the truth, anyway. Flapping her wings gently, she hovered, waiting for a response.

[OOC: I'm using #66FFFF so my text is distinguished~ Happy to be here, lovelies~]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:26 am

Agate|Late Morning
    (24)

He was so close...so close.... "Hiiiiii!"
    And yet so far away.

Blink froze as the Ariados came up in front of him and waved down, the candle shrinking down as much as he could without fazing through the ground. "Oh, you are so cute! Look at you! You're like a little marshmallow!" As polite and happy as the statement itself sounded the Litwick repeated in his head over and over again 'She's crazy, she's crazy. Don't listen she's crazy!' so that he wouldn't get swept up in her enthusiasm. He didn't have to remind himself long as a crazed smile came upon her face and her words took a darker tone. "Ooh, but I wonder what you look like on the inside...Shall I tear you up to see? I'm sure you'll be delicious, just like a marshmallow! Soft and sweet. I'm Glinyua, by the by, I hope we become friends forever!"

"NO!" Blink shouted, his wick sparking in his fear as the bug freely talked about tearing him apart. He quickly realized his mistake and rushed to try and cover it. "I...uh...I mean...you...can't. Yeah. You can't. I'm a ghost so we don't actually have insides. We're more...gas and air than anything else. Sorry..." He tried to figure out some way to keep himself alive, lest the bug girl call his bluff, and realized that she had mentioned her name. "I'm uh...I'm Blink. And I would just love to be your friend. Really."

Holy Arceus he was screwed. He had never spoken that much to anyone in his life and it was the moment before he was about to die. What a lovely and ironic way to die. Spend your whole life avoiding people only to get killed by someone who wanted to be his 'friend'.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 pm

Agate| |Late Morning
    64| |10

"NO!" the sudden outburst made the Ariados freeze, wide eyes staring ominously down at the Litwick. Her lips formed a confused frown. "...No?" she asked, feeling a sudden spark of anger lighting inside her. Before she could speak, however, the Litwick quickly made a cover. "I...uh...I mean...you...can't. Yeah. You can't. I'm a ghost so we don't actually have insides. We're more...gas and air than anything else. Sorry..." Glinyua made a small 'o' with her mouth, nodding thoughtfully at his words. "I'm uh...I'm Blink. And I would just love to be your friend. Really."
        "I see, I see!" she giggled. "Gas and air, huh? That's really too bad--I haven't had a marshmallow in ages! Although the last time I did it got all sticky and stuck onto my mandibles and it was a paiiiiin to get out." she made large, unneeded gestures, which turned out to be more or less flailing, with her arms. "Blink, huh? Hmmm... Bliiiiiink. Blinkie. Blink-cutie. Blinkutie? Blinkcutie?" she tested the name fervently on her tongue, immediately beginning to devise a nickname for her new-found 'companion'. "Or maybe I should just call you Marshmallow. Marshm'llow. Mallow. Hm. Blinkie works find too, I guess."
        With an absentminded shrug, she scurried backwards and to the Typhlosion corpse, hauling him upwards into an awkward standing position before shuffling back towards the ghost. "Boo-Boo, meet Blinkie! Blinkie, meet Boo-Boo," she cooed, scratching the filthy fur behind the body's ear. "Boo-Boo's one of my good friends. He's been here with me the longest, out of all the others in this village now. Everyone else left or died." as she finished her last sentence, her eye gave a dangerous twitch, lips shuddering as she cracked a wide grin. "Oh but who cares what happened to them! They're all losers, that's what. Except Cutie-patootie, I mean, he was tall, dark, and handsome and one hell of a man!" The twitch became more evident, voice shaking as if she were on the verge of shattering into pieces. "But Blinkie won't leave, riiiight?"

" That is Cheshire's name, and Cheshire doesn't know where he is" Alice replied with a slight hmph. Of course a plebeian wouldn't know where he was! The Yamask took a good look at her surroundings, before replying.
        "You are in my domain." she declared, making a wide gesture to the area despite the obvious pain it brought. "My village. A land that I rule alone rule." In honesty, however, the ghost-type was rather unsure of where she was, but she couldn't possibly let a commoner know that! It would only bring her reputation down, if anything it was a safer choice to simply claim this Arceus-forsaken land as her own.
        "Your talking about the spider pokemon that Cheshire saw." the Glaceon seemed to realize who she had spoken of earlier, capturing Alice's attention. "Yes," she mumbled. "That filthy pest is the Jester I speak of. She needs to be exterminated." her voice became a low hiss. "I can't have a tumor like that tainting my kingdom."
        She silently pulled away, catching sight of pretty orange wings fluttering towards the duo. Some sort of insect, she noted, afterwards identifying it as a Volcarona as it drew close. Immediately Alice perked herself up, head held high in distinct pride as if to cause the bug to become jealous. "Hello. Sorry to interrupt, but I'm a fellow survivor willing to help out. I'm Lilith."
        "Willing to help out, you say?" her sharp eyes looked the fire moth over, a curious grin overtaking her. "Oh, then do I have a job for you, Miss Lilith." she chuckled. "I am the Queen, Alice." she introduced herself. "And I require someone to assassinate a pest in my kingdom."
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:12 am

Agate Village || Late Morning || #6

"You are in my domain."  Alice said ,"My village. A land that I rule alone rule." Cheshire knew that the humans that would have once lived here wouldn't have bowed down to a single pokemon that much he knew his his life time. The evidence that humans were once lived here were every where as that stone pillar in the cave it was not to some pokemon like this Alice.. Cheshire grew tired of this pokemon as well. They were both insane, and they seemed to know each other very well.  What one would better give him the answer he seeks almost desperately now, Where is Alice?. 
         "That filthy pest is the Jester I speak of. She needs to be exterminated." her voice became a low hiss. "I can't have a tumor like that tainting my kingdom."   before Cheshire could say anything in reply a Volcarona came into view.  Following Alices gaze the bell gave a little sound as his head moved toward yet another bug type. 
         "Hello. Sorry to interrupt, but I'm a fellow survivor willing to help out. I'm Lilith."   Cheshire's eye narrowed down, this pokemon was very much alive but it's scent seemed a little off. Not like the usual scent of ash of a fire type, this one to clean to pure. Cheshire would keep this to himself as his single crimson eye watched the fire moth, he said nothing in reply to the new comer.  Letting the self proclaimed queen start.  
         "Willing to help out, you say?" Alice sounded a little to delighted "Oh, then do I have a job for you, Miss Lilith." maybe this Alice caught onto something weird as well. "I am the Queen, Alice." she introduced herself. "And I require someone to assassinate a pest in my kingdom."  Cheshire slowly turned his head back to Alice, No not his Alice. 

(( yeah both are now gone crazy, should be fun. Welcome to the team Mew, you smell nice.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:24 pm

[Agate Village]|[Late Morning]
    Current Transformation: Volcarona

"Willing to help out, you say? Oh, then do I have a job for you, Miss Lilith. I am the Queen, Alice. And I require someone to assassinate a pest in my kingdom."
    The kitten legend under the large exterior of the fire bug stared at this ghost type with awe. Her vain behavior was almost more obvious than her species. Sheesh, don't even hide your ego that's bigger than Kyogre, now, just flaunt it. Mew remarked to herself, unable to roll her eyes in her current form. The legend wouldn't judge, though, some of these pokemon were flat out delusional. A kingdom?
    "And where is this particular kingdom?" she questioned, deciding to go with it. It seemed like the more stable one of these two was the Glaceon. She examined it closely, seeing it's fur had a purple hue. An undead.... Undead.... Also, who was this pest Alice wanted her to 'assassinate?' A stab went through her heart then, remembering the deaths she's experienced, and the ones she had even partaken in.... The murder she committed.... Ice ran through her veins now, post-trauma instilling itself in her brain. Good thing her body was seriously expressive, she wouldn't want anyone to see this.... Foreign but familiar voices called to her, one she recognized as the Zangoose she had met before....

"Don't kill me, please! Please!"

Please!... Please!... The words echoed through her head, remembering the decision she had to make. The decision to kill.... To kill him was to free him, to save everyone else from his pain.... To kill him was something of some hellish, torturous design.... She must save everyone else. To save her other children from suffering at the cost of one was something, right?... The sharp stones dug into him, rocks crushing his bones and squeezing the life out of him.... All to save the others....

Snapping to attention, she noticed she had been mindlessly staring at the ground. The bug looked to Alice again, then to the Glaceon. Dear Arceus, how long had she been staring? Trying to focus on something other than the icicle lodged into her frontal lobe, she spoke again.
    "Where is this 'pest'?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Agate|Late Morning
    (25)

She was nuts. Bonkers. Positively, absolutely, 100%, grade A Off. Her. Rocker. As she rambled easily a dozen nicknames off for him he couldn’t help but flinch as she insisted that Marshmallow was so fitting for him, worried that one night he’d startle awake to her trying to eat him. But…he was stuck. And they both knew it. Blink was trying really hard not to just fade into the ground when she introduced him to her….friend. "Boo-Boo, meet Blinkie! Blinkie, meet Boo-Boo," Was she serious? "Boo-Boo's one of my good friends. He's been here with me the longest, out of all the others in this village now. Everyone else left or died." She did realize that this one was dead too right?

"Oh but who cares what happened to them! They're all losers, that's what. Except Cutie-patootie, I mean, he was tall, dark, and handsome and one hell of a man!" And when you add lustful intentions to the melting pot crazy jumps miles ahead to full blown psychotic. “I uh…well…”
    "But Blinkie won't leave, riiiight?" As she leered down at him, feral grin ever widening, Blink felt himself shudder under her gaze. “N-n-no. How could I? Friends…friends don’t leave…right?”
    Yup. He was gonna die here.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Agate| |Late Morning
    65| |11

“I uh…well…N-n-no. How could I? Friends…friends don’t leave…right?” In a few mere seconds the arachnid's lips pierced into a sharp, eerie grin. She clapped her hands together while a shrill giggle emanated from her throat. Her whole body seemed to shudder with each breath, arms pulling the corpse closer to her chest.
        "Thaaaaat's right!" her agreement was followed by a vigorous nod. "Friends should never leave another! Never ever! That's why they're called friends in the first place, because they'll always stay by you, no matter what!" she spun in a circle as she hummed a haphazard melody. "And that's how you figure out who are your true friends and who aren't. Because those people who leave aren't your real friends, they never really cared about you! Too absorbed in their own lives to consider your feelings. See here, see here!" she affectionately nudged the Typhlosion's body. "Boo-Boo is a true friend. He never left me, and he's never going to leave me. He'll always be with me, no matter what! Everyone else, on the other hand..."
        The Ariados fell silent, her cheerful smile turning crooked and bitter. Her eyes narrowed into slits, squinting as if she were struggling to see against a harsh light. "THEY AREN'T WORTH YOUR TIME! NEVER WORTH YOUR TIME! WASTE OF TIME, WASTE OF SPACE, WASTE OF A LIFE!" her voice escalated into something akin to the roar of a rampaging beast. "THEY'LL ALL DIE, THEY DESERVE TO DIE, THEY'LL ROT AND BECOME WORM FOOD! Oh, but becoming worm food isn't that bad, I guess. We're all destined to be like that, aren't we? But remember well, cute little Marshmallow, friendship is a big commitment! It's like taking are of a pet...except they're not pets...hm." Glinyua curiously gazed down at the ghost-type in deep thought. "What's that little yellow thing on top of your head, anyways? What does it do?" her eyes lit up like fireworks as she crouched down. "Ooh! Ooh! Can I touch it? Pleeeeaaaase?"

"And where is this particular kingdom?" The Yamask scoffed at the Volcarona's sub-par knowledge. How could this peasant not know where her kingdom was? In fact, the damned moth was floating right on it! Really, just how dull could the commoners be, nowadays?
       "You are standing on top of my land, yes." she mumbled, her expression reflecting her disappointment in the fire-type. "This land is my kingdom. This village is my property, and unfortunately, a lowly pest has infiltrated it!" she huffed. "The jester taints my fields, steals my resources, and even dares to threaten I, the very queen of this region, with death! Lashed out at me, in fact! The nerve!" the ghost-type snapped, golden eyes narrowed in anger.
        "Where is this 'pest'?" at the question, the spectre's expression considerably brightened. A regal smile rested loftily on her lips, creeping upwards to her cheeks. "So I take it you are interested in the assassination, yes?" she purred, delighted at the idea of having an new knight, especially one with a type advantage over the Ariados, under her spell. "The pest is a few ways off from this spot, over there," she gestured in the general direction Glinyua had gone off to. "So, will you carry out my mission for you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 am