Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Gliscor
Bisharp
Beedrill
Suicune
Avalanche
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

(ACE) The RELIC Team

Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The RELIC Team  - Page 12 Empty Re: (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by Avalanche Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:01 am

(I didn't realize radio had posted... don't have time...skip, and then it likely goes back to radio.)
    Gliscor
    Gliscor
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Gliscor Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:37 am

He’d travelled miles from Unova, twisted mind luring him to investigate how the rest of his world was faring in terms of development. Yet he was disappointed to find that pest-control was required more than ever in dearest Orre.

Gliscor could practically taste those vermin.

Those lesser creatures just insisted on tainting his perfect air, marring his perfect world with their pathetic determination for survival. Their inferiority, their ridiculous hopes to avert evolution were laughable. The Harbinger would ensure this world was cleansed of their miserable existence one way or another.

Times had changed.

Those who didn’t embrace change would be eliminated, without exception.

Stalking through the deserted streets, Gliscor was on the hunt. That ungodly stench of the living lured him on onwards, his bloodstained face sculpted into the definition of hatred. How dare they contaminate his empire. They did not belong and the giant bat had every intention to dispel them to where their kind truly belonged; splattered across the pavement.

The Pokémon Center. Ironic a place of healing would be their deathbeds.

Swiftly barging through the main entrance, Gliscor was upon the spinarak in an instant. The feeble spider repulsed him. It was hideous on its own, the regular thump of its heart and pathetic screams only heightening his disgust. Lunging for the terrified creature, the Harbinger effortlessly sliced each flailing leg from the screaming arachnid. Frowning, his darkened eyes as deadly as his snapping pincers, Gliscor relished in each gruesome spurt of blood.

The spinarak was helpless.

Sobbing, each of its limbs reduced to a gory stump as it stared helpless up at its attacker, Gliscor shook his head disapprovingly.
    “You’re faulty,” The Harbinger hissed bitterly, watching as the blood oozed continuously from the tiny body. Not wanting to let blood loss claim the creature’s life, Gliscor raised a heavy pincer above the creature, the markings on its back providing the perfect target. With a flicker of a smile, the Harbinger crushed his victim in one swift movement.

The spinarak burst on impact, its body giving a horrendous cracking as each of its bone snapped under the pressure, the remaining blood pooling about its splattered form as Gliscor lifted his pincer away triumphantly.

Taking a deep inhale, pleased to find the rich aroma of blood disguising those of the living, the Harbinger made his leave. Orre was on its way to being cleansed, but for now, Unova was his priority. Great leathery wings spread, Gliscor glided into the horizon.

He still had work to do.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Agate Pokemon Center| |Dawn

This place had to be cursed.

In the swift moment from the sound of the door breaking down and the screams of the small arachnid, Glinyua was rushing down the gorgeous hills of grass and sliding across the overgrown weeds to the source. The spider was running as fast as she could on her spindly legs, stumbling on a rock as she slammed onto the already blood-splattered filth that was earth. “You’re faulty,” Hesitantly, the Ariados takes a glance towards the Gliscor, before muffling her sobs into her scarf.

Why did this have to happen?

She suppressed a horrified screech as the Gliscor mercilessly burst the young spider into gut and flesh, the cracking of the Spinarak's bones only egging the poor female on to scream and wail. Glinyua clung to the battered wall of the building as the harbinger flew swiftly away, before slowly crawling towards the gory remains of her pre evolution. "I'm s-sorry..." she sniffled, waterfalls of tears gushing from her eyes. "I-It's my fault... I shouldn't h-have left you..." she gathered up the fleshy vestiges of the once-whole body together, holding it close to her. "I... I never even learned your name,"

She fell silent, before finally collapsing into a fetal position, her long wails drowning in a pool of tears and blood.

"It's all my fault..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:17 pm

(OoC: Dear God, it's been two months since I've made a post!)
    Agate|Dawn (38)

Everything happened so fast...

A Gliscor just came down from right out of fucking nowhere and went right for the Spinarak. Carrie gasped as she knew what was going to happen. Quickly backing away from the undead, she closed her eyes.

“You’re faulty,”

A combination of a crack and a splatter echoed throughout the otherwise quiet area as the undead left. The Froslass opened one eye, shaking like a leaf. There was blood everywhere, and it was making Carrie freak out. But the sound of sobbing stopped her from sobbing herself.

It was Glinyua.

"I'm s-sorry... I-It's my fault... I shouldn't h-have left you... I... I never even learned your name. It's all my fault..." Carrie could sympathize with the Ariados. For months, she has blamed herself for the accident in Slateport. She knew it was her fault, and being pushed to her limit was what made her a killer...

The ice type slowly moved closer to Glinyua. Wrapping her arms around the spider, she shushed her. "Shhh... be still..." She whispered, "One friend to another; I know what it feels like to be at fault for something." Carrie let go of Glinyua and continued talking. "The pain of know what you've done is very hard on someone who has done something bad. However, you haven't done anything bad. The Froslass sighed, hinting her past to Glinyua.

"I, however, have..."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Agate Pokemon Center| |Dawn

The spider froze as she felt the ghostly arms wrap around her, attempting to calm her down. "Shhh... be still... One friend to another; I know what it feels like to be at fault for something." Glinyua weakly looked up towards the Frosslass. "Fourteen." she stated, her voice hushed and shaky. "In the period of two days fourteen have either left or died," she looked away, body trembling with fear. "This... This place has to be cursed," The rest of the ice-type's words were drowned from the arachnid's ears as she closed her eyes, paying her respects to the gory carcass of the young Spinarak.

Hesitantly, she rose, the front position of her body splattered with blood and guts. Her legs shook violently, body twitching every few moments. "W-we should leave this place," she stammered. "It isn't safe here... Not at all..." Backing out of the building, the Ariados gazed at her surroundings. "Pack everything you want to bring up, we have to get out of here immediately."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:41 am

Agate|Morning (39)

"Fourteen." In her time with Glinyua, Carrie had never seen her so wrecked. "In the period of two days fourteen have either left or died. This... This place has to be cursed," Carrie sighed and shook her head. "That's nothing compared to what happened to me..." The Froslass said shamefully, "Fourty five people and pokemon were killed by my own doing." The memory made the ice type shiver with fear. She could see part of herself in the Ariados.

Glinyua stood up and said "W-we should leave this place. It isn't safe here... Not at all... Pack everything you want to bring up, we have to get out of here immediately." Carrie sighed. She didn't think that she could convince Glinyua to change her mind, so she just grabbed a bag with berries in it.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Agate| |Morning

"Fourty five people and pokemon were killed by my own doing." The statement made the Ariados pause. Fourty five lives. Glinyua slowly turned to the Frosslass, at a loss for words. What if the ghost-type was the reason everyone was dying--what if she carried a curse with her? Carrie was also friends with that Absol, Elliot, right? Absols are supposed to be bringers of disaster. She opened how mouth to speak, before turning away and beginning her trek towards the boundaries of the village.

She stops to think. What if Glinyua herself was the curse? What if she was the one who had caused such a tragedy to befall them? After all, the weary Ariados wasn't able to save them. She hesitates for a moment. What if Carrie dies too, because of her? A deep guilt began to flood from the depths of her mind, and tears began to prick her eyes. She didn't want the Frosslass to experience the gruesome deaths of the others, she didn't want her to die a torturous death. She gulped, coming to a morbid resolution.

She would put Carrie out of her misery herself.

"Carrie..." she whimpered, turning to face the Pokemon in question. "I-I'm so sorry..." slowly approaching the Frosslass, who began to back away, Glinyua sobbed. "You're going to a better place now Carrie... There's no need to be afraid..." The Ariados's eyes glowed with a pink aura, seizing the ice-type with a Psychic. "I-I'll make sure you go to h-heaven..." She could feel her struggling against her grip, writhing against the telekinetic power.

She walked forward, caressing the Frosslass's face with her hands, gently before her grip tightened, snapping Carrie's head sharply to the side and upwards, hearing a sickening crack emitting from the body. "Hush, you're going to a better place now..." Glinyua gently stroked her lifeless cheek, releasing the ghost-type from her Psychic. "You won't feel any pain anymore... You're going to be..." With a sudden, barbaric movement, she Poison Jabs her face in, crushing the skull. A light of insanity flickered in the spider's eyes.

"...happy."

[OOC: Harb post. Carrie is dead.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Agate Village || Morning

A soft wind picked up as the sleek-black Zangoose padded into the deserted village. He scanned the area with his eyes, the rushing current of the waterfalls, the scattered corpses, the boarded up houses -- even a desperate message for help written messily in blood; what was there to expect in an apocalypse? The Cat Ferret Pokemon didn't flinch at the scene, didn't shrink away, didn't cower -- he was far too used to this to even feel a flicker of fear in his chest. However, it was not the time to stand around and smell the roses - or rather blood; he was on the move, he needs to survive, but for what? His father was long gone, his mother too perhaps, the scientist is dead, but what of Amaryllis? That bitch left Zero for dead long ago, what felt like yesterday, but in reality nearly two years ago.

He shook his head, he was too immersed in his thoughts of her venomous name. Alas, maybe all he could think of was the past. All he had done the past years were killing Undead and surviving off of expired food and berries, at some point, his sources will come to an end. It was painfully obvious in the ravaged houses and the lack of berries that the Undead was going to starve him out. Though there may be other survivors, Zero could only worry of himself and no more nor no less. There was no way he could live if he had extra baggage, extra mouths, but what if they were the key to repopulation and taking back their land? It would be impossible to fit back into society, Zero was far too involved in Team Rocket to be able to be forgiven for his sins. He lied, he betrayed, he slaughtered, he-

His thoughts disperse at the sickening squish of intestines underneath his feet, he lifted them with a bigger frown, feeling ooze between his fur didn't faze him, but he felt guilt that he disrespected the previous owner. However, nearby stole his attention as he perked his ears toward the source: the Pokemon Center. It painfully sounded like sobbing, but Zero cannot process it as a survivor. What if it were to be an Undead simply manipulating him? Undead Zoroaraks were a definite pain in the ass to deal, especially when the fuck with Zero's mind. His muscles tensed further, carefully padding towards the Pokemon Center with delicacy.

However, he couldn't avoid making noise. The muck of the corpse from earlier stuck on his foot squished against the dead grass. He scrunched up his nose in irritation, his constant months of training in Team Rocket has gone to waste with his abilities all rustied up. He even felt a surge disappointed that he couldn't be as badass as he was before.

(Permission was granted to introduce Glinyua in the Center with sobbing)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Agate| |Morning

Why did this have to happen?

The Ariados's body was crumpled in the corner of the Pokemon Center, sobs shaking her whole figure as she wept. The arachnid looked beneath her, gazing at the blood that had pooled onto the tiles. Beginning to dry, it clung to her exoskeleton like a curse, binding her legs to the floor. Glinyua, however, was unable to care. She deemed it was a fair punishment for what she has done, confined into the lonely corner for the rest of her life where her body could rot away. "I have to... make sure nobody comes to this village again... nobody else...."

Suddenly, she perks up, startled by the approaching noise. It sounded...odd. From what she knew of her surroundings she could only assume that some unfortunate soul had stepping in one of the bodies, and now has whatever vital organ is squished stuck to it's feet. "Leave," Glinyua called, loud and clear. Her voice was cold, emotionless. "Leave and never come back." She didn't even bother to turn around and find out who was there. Perhaps it was an undead again, and if it was, perhaps she'd be lucky enough to be killed. "This place is cursed."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Agate Village - Pokemon Center || Morning

Dead silence followed the squish of organs, Zero flicked it of with his claws in a matter of moments before the voice disrupted the atmosphere; "Leave." It was emotionless and cold, but Zero didn't recoil -- "Leave and never come back." His shoulders tensed, feeling a snarl come across his jaw. This survivor -- no -- this illusion made him feel uneasy. It would be impossible for a survivor to be living in this time of day, even though Zero was one himself, it was just plain out impossible. With quick agility, he jumped through through the window and immediately held his claws up against the figure's neck -- ready to kill when needed. The benefit of the doubt was to never be given, but if an Undead were to tell some potential prey to leave, it must honestly have some serious issues.

The Cat Ferret Pokemon took a good look at the figure; a female Ariados adorned with a violet scarf. Unsurprisingly skinny, she seemed well-fit despite the lack of food going through her system. However it was apparent she was under great stress and grief with the dark circles underneath her eyes. Zero felt his eye slightly twitch at the scene; madness was written all over the arachnid.

"Who are you?" He croaked his demand. The Zangoose was slightly appalled at his own voice, surprised that it sounded different than the last time he used it. As if he sounded relieved. He frowned at his actions, they weren't corresponding to his emotions. In fact, everything from Team Rocket seemed to be rusty to the bitter core.

(Permission was granted to have Zero get the jump on Glinyua)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Agate| |Morning

This was unexpected.

It was in seconds that she found a Zangoose standing over her, his claws against the delicate exoskeleton around her neck. Glinyua quietly looked up to the figure's face, eyes narrowed as she frowned. "I thought I told you to leave," she hissed, her expression mutating into a scowl. "Who are you?" Suddenly, a grin erupted on the arachnid's complexion, a crazed laughter emitted from her mouth as she giggled. "Who am I? Who am I? I don't know, why don't you tell me!" she snorts, chortling as if she had just heard the funniest joke on the planet.

"Perhaps I am crazy, perhaps I am cursed! Perhaps I am simply a weary old hag who does not deserve to live!" her laughs had quickly escalated into wrathful shrieks, mandibles clicking in hatred and eyes gleaming with the worst kind of insanity. "Maybe I am the devil, or maybe I am god! Perchance I am a reaper, or an angel who is here to deliver salvation? I do not know! I DO NOT KNOW!" her words had transformed into a half-scream half-laughter, chest heaving as she spoke. "And how about you, who are YOU?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 pm

❇ 3 ❇

"Who am I? Who am I? I don't know, why don't you tell me!" The spider snorts with crazed laughs and giggles; "Perhaps I am crazy, perhaps I am cursed! Perhaps I am simply a weary old hag who does not deserve to live! Maybe I am the devil, or maybe I am god! Perchance I am a reaper, or an angel who is here to deliver salvation? I do not know! I DO NOT KNOW!" The Pokemon Center was filled with her insanity, causing Zero to narrow his eyes off to the side to see if any unwanted visitors were attracted to such an episode.

However, the Zangoose showed no signs of fear nor backing down as if facing this kind of a situation was normal for him. Even with the Ariados's demands for identification did Zero remain silent. As if his gut was telling him that even if he did tell her his name would she forget when insanity eats her up.

His muscles that were tense did not tire despite the time, Zero held the slight fear that the moment he begins to relax would tragedy befall upon him, or perhaps the poor Ariados who was simply a bystander. Nonetheless, it became clear as day that the scene was not an illusion as there were no sudden pains to his stomach and head. Under Team Rocket's guidance, he remembered when he was forced to fight against an illusion made by a high-leveled Zoroark. He recalled the painful memories of the constant head pounding and his stomach churning, his claws shaking in fear as the demons in his head attacked him. It didn't take long for him to black out at the time as he was a child.

Was this arachnid a demon from the back of his head rather than a Zoroark's illusion? Was this whole Epidemic just simply a nightmare that felt like a two painstaking years? Was the whole business between her and Zero just an illusion of his fear of losing a colleague? Either way, he remained not resilient against those illusions; constantly being on his guard as his life was on stake, whether it be real or dream. The childhood event with Team Rocket was traumatizing enough to leave a deep impression of constant fear that everything he believed in was just a simple, yet sick dream.

(Apologies for being a tad bit tardy, I became rather engulfed in homework.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Agate| |Morning

The was no answer. The Pokecenter had soon filled with an unnerving quiet, the ambient sound of rustling leaves and wind the only background music to their meeting. The Zangoose had remained silent, his body tense as he looked at her. The Ariados smiled, clicking her mandibles into a short fit of giggles. "Honey, it's impolite to leave a lady waiting~!" she hummed, batting her eyelashes at the male. Glinyua lifted a single limb, gently poking at the mongoose's chest. "And what's a strong, handsome Pokemon like you doing in this rotting place, hmmm?"

She giggled, twirling his black fur around before slowly standing, struggling against the grip of the sticky blood before rising on her two feet. "To think, a cutie patootie like you still alive in this Epidemic~!" she gushed, swaying her body slightly. "You're just so adorable that I could eat you up!" Glinyua snickered, winking at the Zangoose. She looked at the male's face, before grinning. "Ooh... That sounds like a perfect idea,"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:13 pm

❇ 4 ❇

"Honey, it's impolite to leave a lady waiting~!" The Ariados hummed, dismissing her earlier episode and crazed screeches, "And what's a strong, handsome Pokemon like you doing in this rotting place, hmmm?" With the statement did the spider slowly got up and twirled a piece of his hair on the chest around with her limb. Zero's gaze remain unchanged as the events slowly took a turn to some fucking flirt fest. "To think, a cutie patootie like you still alive in this Epidemic~!" This event felt slightly familiar and oddly nostalgic, as if this happened before. It didn't take long for Zero to dig up his memories; indeed did this event happen before. The Zangoose's felt something heavy in his chest at the slight memory of when he first met Amaryllis in a new light. Though the words were not exactly the same as this Ariados, the actions were vaguely similar in a way along with the honey-like tone.

The memory was bittersweet. He felt proud that his fellow colleague was rising up in the ranks, yet he felt an overwhelming sense of hatred for her. Envy? Greed? Wrath? Either way, he felt like murdering her everytime her presence was made known. However, Zero kept that hidden and locked away into the depths with the rest of his emotions. What was most memorable about the event was how the Seviper took the role of seducing her victims. Zero was -- at first -- amazed and in awe of this technique, but it fell flat when she attempted to toy around with the Cat Ferret Pokemon.

Of course, back then, Zero always remained a Zangoose with a face as cold as stone, unchanging despite the various emotions that welled inside of him. However, an he always felt was bittersweet whenever she was around. It was both irritation and pride whenever he looked at the Snake Pokemon. When the Epidemic began, when Amaryllis revealed her true intentions did that bitterness grew to wrath.

His eyes were still facing the Ariados by the time Zero came back to reality. This time she was up in his face with a sly grin. Zero heavily huffed, dropping his arm to his sides before turning around away from the arachnid. It wasn't an illusion played on him by a Zoroark, therefore he shouldn't deal with this extra baggage. He had his own life to focus on and that should be that. Though this place was a Pokemon Center, it seems like it's been heavily searched every inch of it for supplies. Two years, two long years. Honestly, why did he expect a miracle to happen? "My mistake," The Zangoose said with a crude sneer as he made his way back out, "I have no business with you."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Agate| |Morning

"My mistake. I have no business with you." The Zangoose began to make his way out of the center, and the Ariados found the bitter tang of loneliness already settling in. She scowled, hissing. "Oi, bigshot," she snarls, flexing her hands. Her mandibles clicked with rage. "Think you're so high up on your arceusdamned throne, do ya? Can't burden yourself with minor little shits like me, eh?" Glinyua slowly approached the black-furred mongoose, a grin travelling up her face. "You aren't going to go far living in this world on your own, honey--by the time the undead swarm you you'll have no one to cry to help for."

Her voice had dropped to something cold, something icy. Her sentences were laced with venom, glare sharp as she laughed. "You're nothing compared to those living dead you see out there... They can't even feel pain," she snorts, mocking the Zangoose. "They've got nothing to lose! You on the other hand..." in an instant, she flung out Electro Webs around them, the strands of silk sparkling with static as it created a battleground. The arachnid's eyes glowed with a vivid pink, along with her hands.

"You've got a whole life on the line! Once you die, there's no coming back." her Psychic aura grew stronger, the transparent energy pulsing off of her in waves. "Come on, come on! Let's see what you got, let's tango to the very depths of this hell!" she cackled, before unleashing her Psychic, the dirt and filth swept up as the kinetic energy flew towards the Zangoose.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:20 pm

❇ 5 ❇

"Think you're so high up on your arceusdamned throne, do ya? Can't burden yourself with minor little shits like me, eh?" The Ariados snarled, reading Zero's thoughts that were followed by the clicking of mandibles, "You aren't going to go far living in this world on your own, honey--by the time the undead swarm you you'll have no one to cry to help for." The line made Zero slightly huff in irritation, it's been nearly two years since the Epidemic began. He's been alone the whole entire time, and hell, he never ran into survivors up until this point. Even so, it was quite true that he viewed the spider as a 'minor little shit'. From his time to Team Rocket to now; he had always been alone. Yet, here she stands thinking he wasn't going to live in the world on his own. It was either irony playing on him or she's just spitting out some plain-out bullshit.

However, Zero looked over his shoulder to lock eyes with that wretched spider, only to meet the same glare as the day Amaryllis left Zero for dead. "You're nothing compared to those living dead you see out there... They can't even feel pain," She retorted, the venom in her voice being painfully similar. Though her words should mean nothing to Zero, it was as if she reenacted Amaryllis making the Zangoose's blood boil; "They've got nothing to lose! You on the other hand..." A slight pause caused Zero to shake off the image, only to remember that this was just some ticked-off spider -- nothing more, nothing less. The Ariados spun long strands of silk that crackled with electricity, flinging it out across the floor to create a battleground for the duo. Though Zero never spoke, he was at a loss for words on how stupid this Ariados was. With all the ruckus they're making, Undead should surely come their way.

"You've got a whole life on the line! Once you die, there's no coming back." Oh yeah, like he's worried about that! Frankly, Zero had his whole life on the line when he did those missions for Team Rocket, under training, from the beginning of the Epidemic to now, and this spider tells him this? She has no clue on what goes on in Zero's life, so she should seriously shut the hell up. "Come on, come on! Let's see what you got, let's tango to the very depths of this hell!" With those lines, dirt flew from her direction towards Zero, instinct led him to roll off to the side. The move was oddly familiar, but something he could barely recall other than the user's eyes glowing an oddly bright pink upon using it.

With the act of the Ariados's move, the boxes that laid behind him tumbled down, blocking the exit. Of all the fucking luck he has, that seriously had to happen? Fuck this shit, mind as well flip a table, beat this motherfucker up, and make a run for it up the stairs, maybe jump out of the second-story window. However, his heartstrings tugged on him to just dodge for the time being, not hurt the Ariados at all, wait for Undead to come their way, and eat the two of them. The first choice sounded reasonable when it came to shut the Ariados up, but did he have the time to even do so? Ah to hell with it.

He faced his opponent with eyes that burned with fierce determination -- he's just going to have to wing this shit. The Zangoose felt sparks of the Electroweb crackle under his feet as he raced up to the spider, readying an uppercut Slash attack. However, the web had a downside along with the sparks as it was sticky and slowed him down. Silently did he curse at himself for being reckless.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Agate| |Morning

As the crates and boxes tumbled down, Glinyua felt her lips tug the grin wider. Although disappointed that she missed, the frustration had only fueled her more, the Ariados now jumping from one leg to another as she decided on her next move. "Ooh! That emotion in your eyes!" she cooed, gazing into his red orbs. "That emotion, such fierce determination, it makes my body tingle with anticipation!" she giggled, watching as the Zangoose neared. "I've got you caught in my web, now to reel you in and eat you up!"

With her last sentence she winked, blowing a kiss to the Zangoose before she barely dodges his Slash attack, hopping backwards and reading her fists. "So tell me, do you have Immunity or Toxic Boost?" her eyes narrowed as if she were analyzing the mongoose's insides, before snickering. "Well, why don't we find out?" one of her fists turning a sickly purple, she dashed forward and towards her black-pelted foe, Poison Jab at ready as she aimed for his side.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:45 pm

❇ 6 ❇

Things were not looking up on Zero's side of the fight. The web's stickiness slowed him down along with his reaction time, he felt a sickening jab up his side and was thrown a couple of feet away. Thankfully he didn't hit the wall, and only neared it as he skidded across the floor as Zero regained his balance. He was being careless so far, allowing himself to be hit by this crazy bitch. The Zangoose threw one quick glance over his shoulder and towards the window from which he came, somewhat mildly glad that the boxes covered the opening to give him time to make a run for it if Undead were to come. If he manages one hit, maybe he could end this battle before they could arrive. However, his attacks consisted of the needs of physical contact, rendering it impossible to hit the Ariados without her getting off the web. He can't make any gambles if there was a high chance it would go into vain.

That does not mean Zero would back down though.

His attention was caught by the broken Electro Web that lay in ruin from when he was thrown off. So this is what they meant by Eureka!. With a swift Slash attack, he broke another web that was in his way, finally remembering that with every move comes with a weakness. He didn't break every web there is, but enough to give him enough space to beat the shit out of the arachnid and make a run for it -- or at least enough time to land a blow on her. However, before his plans could be set onto motion, loud banging was heard on the other side of the wall, disrupting the battle. They came sooner than expected, a loud tch! escaped from Zero's lips before he threw a glance at the Ariados. He wasn't sure how he felt about this situation, nor her. It was a mixture of emotions that he could barely make out; irritation, worry -- he had the strong urge to leave her for dead.

However, he was nothing like Amaryllis. Whether the Ariados wants to continue the fight is up to her, but he is going to just focus on getting the fuck out of here so they won't be cornered by some shitass Undead. The number didn't sound like a lot with the moans and groans, possibly just two or three Undead Pokemon, but he will not put himself at such an disadvantage. He motioned for her to come up the stairs with him, perhaps the window on the second floor could allow them safe escape.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Agate| |Morning

As the Poison Jab connected, Glinyua swiftly moved backwards, out of range as the Zangoose skidded. She grinned, twirling around. "Immunity! Immunity! A shame you don't have Toxic Boost, that would've been the best!" she mused while watching the male break apart the Electro Webs. "Aw, you're ruining my dance floor!" the Ariados grumbles, spinning on the center of another web. "You need to learn how to tango to win this, honey! Ignoring things that challenge you will do not good."

Perking up at the sound of banging coming from the walls, Glinyua back flipped onto a different web, eyes narrow in annoyance. "Geez, disrupting our battle... Undead have no manners!" her eyes began to glow once more, mandibles chattering as a pulse of Psychic energy erupted from her, the walls barely standing as they collided. "They better know how to dance!" she snarled, turning to get face-to-face with an undead Typhlosion.

She waved a finger in front of the fire-type, laughing. "Uh-uh-uh! Can't touch this!" she leaped away, barely dodging it's Flamethrowers before landing near the Zangoose. "Hey hey, looks like the odds are against us. Wanna team up?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:06 pm

❇ 7 ❇

However it was too late to get upstairs; Zero didn't know what or why, but apparently the spider had broken the wall between them and the Undead. Why the fuck did she do that? A loud groan would have escaped him if and Undead Ivysaur hadn't let out its vines toward the Zangoose. He immediately slashed at them, watching the vines he slashed at rot at the floor in agony. "They better know how to dance!" The Ariados snarled as she came face-to-face with a Typhlosion. Zero sneered at the arachnid for taking a battle for granted. He always took battles as either life or death -- if you win, you live, if you die, you die, yet she takes this as a 'dance'? The Zangoose thought she was weird at first, but it soon became definite that he was not going to get along with her wretched personality. "Uh-uh-uh! Can't touch this!" She taunted at the Tyhplosion, dodging its Flamethrowers before landing near Zero; "Hey hey, looks like the odds are against us. Wanna team up?"

He threw daggers at the Ariados, but didn't respond. Frankly, he's going to take care of the Ivysaur rather than the Typhlosion -- her fault for breaking the wall. He leaped forward and past the Typhlosion whom's attention was sole focused on the spider. Good thing the Undead just aim whoever attacks them first rather than who's closest. Zero sought out the Ivysaur in the pile of rubble, it was smaller than the average, but obviously taken over by the infection to the extent where it can't be saved. Pity the fool for not learning survival skills, take this little fucker out of his misery and maybe Zero would feel better than his current state of feeling like absolute shit.

His claws were shrouded with a ghastly shadow as he ran up to the Ivysaur, its crimson eyes narrowed at the Zangoose, but a grin came across its face. Using its vines, the Ivysaur shot backwards to outside where the field was wider allowing no obstacles to be in the way. Was this Ivysaur just like the Ariados? Enjoying the battle rather than worrying about life and death? Not like Zero cared, as long as he survived after this, it's fine enough. He followed the Grass starter outside and both of them collided; Zero with his Shadow Claw and the Ivysaur with its Vine Whip.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Agate| |Late Morning

Glinyua was having the time of her life. With ease she leaped away from the blazing fire that erupted from the Typhlosion's mouth, hysterical laughter creeping up from her throat. Her eyes were wide, pupils made of insanity as she let another Psychic burst towards the undead, knocking it back a few inches. "C'mon, c'mon, gimme all you got! Show me all your fancy footwork, let's have some fun!" the Ariados squealed, grinning from ear to ear as she leaped and preformed a pirouette, landing back onto the filthy, stained floor with grace.

It wasn't long before the female was literally dancing, her feet swift and body elegant as she spun and flipped and hopped. She was barely attacking, too caught up in her limelight as she dodged and evaded he foe's attacks. "Can't beat me like that!" she teased. "You gotta know how to keep rhythm, you gotta have some fun!" Glinyua laughed, tap dancing a little before narrowly moving away from another Flamethrower, the heat slightly grazing her exoskeleton. "I'm not gonna be barbecue tonight!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 am

❇ 8 ❇

The inelastic collision between the two forces would have made an audience be at the edge of their seats. The Ivysaur suddenly backed away, using it's Vine Whip to bring it farther away, causing Zero to scrunch up his nose in irritation. The Undead only responded with a maniacal grin, followed by a sudden seed popping up from its bud. The Zangoose wasn't sure what it was, but he was well aware that it was an attack, immediately hopping backwards with his eyes fixed on the seed which soon released a sickening green powder. Thankfully, the weather was on the Cat Feral's side, a sudden breeze picked it up and passed it over to the Pokemon Center where-... His eyes widened, wasn't that spider in there? Shit. Zero was sure that Poison-types cannot be poisoned, but this powder was one that induces sleep.

"You fucking piece of shit...!" The Zangoose growled, causing the Ivysaur to grin so widely that it looked like it could fall off of its jaw. Zero had no time to run over there to warn the Ariados, and even if he did, he would also fall into sleep if it caught onto him; not much help to the situation. Quickly, he used Crush Claw to dig the earth around him, throwing a massive chunk of rock at the Sleep Powder in order for it to not catch onto the battle in the Pokemon Center. Whether or not it the spider catches on that the remnants of the powder was there was up to her.

However, the move took time, the Ivysaur finally sought a chance to fight the Zangoose. Before Zero could react, the grass-started had already gathered multiple leaves that began to swirl around it like a tornado, sending it flying straight towards him. Between the time of the Starter forming the Leaf Storm and the time it hits Zero, he understood immediately that it was either him or the starter. Frankly, he had no other movesets to counter this except the gamble. He was barely scratched, but this one would do heavy damage on him, if he were to get directly hit, he wouldn't even have the energy to get back up would he? He had to do it, but would it be safe afterwards? What if it doesn't work and he ends up being an Undead's meal?

There was no more time to think, with every ounce in him did Zero summon up the power to bring up his claws and jumping right through the storm. He felt the leaves cut him constantly everywhere, but it did not distract him from his target. It didn't take long for the Zangoose to break free from the storm and run straight up to the Ivysaur, feeling a slight grin come upon his face; "I win." Finally, he did an upper-cut slash on the Ivysaur, slicing its mid-section and its bowels gushing out. The muck wasn't as disgusting as expected, the smell was something that Zero was used to and didn't seem all that foul anymore; he was far too used to this wretched world. He collapsed to his knees and finally to the floor, feeling the cold darkness sweep him away from his consciousness. Only to slightly remember the face of an angel he once met during the Epidemic that kept him going.
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Agate Village|Post º2

The ghost's incorporeal form shuddered as the yanked herself back into the waking world, still floating along where she had slept even as she pushed onwards. So..long... looking... It seemed to her that she had been searching for months since she left the accursed lake, continents ago. She stared around the small mountain city, a distraught thought coming into her head ...Where am I?

She was posted now on the edge of a small green mountain village,which stood along the edge of a great desert that stretched out for miles behind her. Long gone were the grassy plains and forests she had been in when her eyes first slammed shut on consciousness. Now the ground thrust up in mountains and hills, as if angry at the fate it had been presented... Alice supposed that she could relate, in a way.

Taking one last untrusting look behind her, at the great mountain and the barren desert... The ghost started forward again, tears leaking from her eyes as she made her way into the town, her mask clutched firmly against her.

Last edited by Apos on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Agate Village]Late Morning

Arriving at the town from a long flight, Mathias looked around seeing that Orre has also been in a state of disarray. This place too. Seeing it as it is, it reminded him of what had happened back in Kanto. Walking further while being alert to any possible attacks from the infected, he spots three other pokemon, thankfully alive. He hurries up to meet them. My name's Mathias what's yours. As he asks kindly.

Greeting himself to his team mates, he began to think that his trainer might be nearby. He thought to himself that maybe he's somewhere here in Orre, but where to begin was the biggest question that he would ask his team mates later on.

Last edited by ShadowCharizard36 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing time of day)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Agate| |Late Morning

She swirls herself away from the fire that drips from the Typhlosion's mouth, barely reacting when it scorches the tips of her hand. She cackled, crushing the fire-type into the Earth with a Psychic. Her limbs tingled with anticipation as she leaped, slamming a hard fist onto the side of the undead's face. Her Sucker Punch produced a sickening crack upon impact, the Ariados ripping apart his jaws with ease. She forces the bones open, hands delving into it's brain like a diabetic 8-year old given a chocolate bar. Cupping the grey matter within her palms, Glinyua throws it into the air like confetti, showering both herself and her surroundings with the remains of the undead. She squeals and giggles, rolling her body around in the carcass. She stops only for a moment to regard it's pelt, grinning. "You'd make a gorgeous scarf!"

Getting up, she slowly brings the body along with her, hoisting it over her shoulders. She struggles, legs wobbling as she tried to keep her balance, but instead her gives up and grabs it's paw, dragging it outside the Pokemon Center. The sounds of battle had gone out here too--and at her feet law the still form of Zangoose. She leans close to her face, listening to his breathing. "Aw, poor deary...fainted now, are we?" she cooed, tracing her hand in circles on the fur of his chest, gently trailing upwards to caress his cheek. "You are so cute when you're asleep!"

She pets the Zangoose like a dog, scratching behind his ear as she giggles, ruffling the top of his head. "Who's a cutie patootie? You are! Yes you are~ Yes you are~!" she grinned, her blood-soaked hands rubbing his cheeks in a ferocious manner. She stops when she hears footsteps, body suddenly going rigid and her expression darkening. A scowl bloomed on her lips, turning to meet the gaze of the Charizard that approached them. "My name's Mathias what's yours." the arachnid almost laughs in his face--almost--his demeanor is much too kind for this world.

"Why are you here?" her words are laced with venom, mandibles clicking in annoyance. "This place is cursed. Get out." she snapped, protectively stepping in front of the Zangoose's resting form. Glinyua's own body was a mess, drenched in sticky, drying blood and the organs of the undead she had brutally killed. "Or should I kick you out myself? Ohhh, I don't know...I think I might've had enough for the day...what do you say, Boo-Boo, should I rest a bit?" she looks towards the mangled head of the dead Typhlosion, forcefully making the carcass nod. "Oh, alright...I guess I'll sleep a bit with cutie patootie over here,"

With that, she sits next to the Zangoose's body, snuggling herself against his form as she made herself comfortable. She looks up at the Charizard, smiling. "I'd run, if I were you." she mumbled, draping the Typhlosion's carcass over her like a blanket. "You're going to have a hard time getting away later if you don't now."

[OOC: I'd like to point out that we're in Late Morning right now. ^^;
    And also, Shadow, the Yamask, Alice, (Cain's character) is not near us at the moment. And uhm, I'm not quite sure how your character was able to know that both Glinyua and Zero were living, since Zero's fainted and oddly-coloured, while Glinyua is covered in bits of flesh, blood, and internal organs. xD;; (Not to mention she's not sane in the slightest!)
    Also, welcome to the team, Dad and Shadow! <3
    Got permission from TK to caress Zero's cheeks... Hopy you don't mind everything else she did. xD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:26 am