Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Gliscor
Bisharp
Beedrill
Suicune
Avalanche
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

(ACE) The RELIC Team

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

(ACE) The RELIC Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:36 am

(OOC-I lost my home internet temporarily, so skip as I don't have time right now)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Morning

"Glinyua is something wrong." She didn't want to say anything to the Espeon, but in truth, she wanted to protect them all. The Ariados honestly didn't want Sunshine to die, nor any of the others. Reluctantly she replied. "Th-that... That Hypno is a murderer. He murdered both people and humans and I saw his criminal record. I think he's out for me." Glin said in a voice that only Sunshine could hear.

The Hypno called to them from the door. "Tea's ready. Come on, come on, come on. We don't want to be late...Do we? I hope you do not follow Alice's example. She's a very naughty girl." She froze. 'Alice...? That's what he called the people he murdered...' The Ariados didn't know whether to approach or stay back. Maybe it was a trap? She quietly gazed at Sunshine, hoping the small cat would do something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Morning (10)

"Th-that... That Hypno is a murderer. He murdered both people and humans and I saw his criminal record. I think he's out for me." Sunshine heard Glinyua say in answer to her question and though she was surprise to hear this and it showed with the slight widen of her eyes she knew knew she had to calm Glinyua down and hopefully make sure that the Hypno won't go after her like she is afraid he will. Sunshine moved closer to Glinyua until she was right beside her and let her tail gently lay across the Ariados shoulders as she said quietly so that only Glinyua could hear her Don't worry Glinyua I won't let him do anything to hurt you or the others. We better try not to provoke him though so we should head over to have some tea. I'll stay by your side if you need me too and keep a close eye on him. Her voice was soft and kind as she spoke just as it was when she had spoke earlier to Kirlia. She was willing to give her all to become friends with Glinyua and even if they don't become friends right away she won't let anything happen to her. As she thought this her thoughts turned to her trainer Hikaru and her dear friend Panthera. She really hoped the two of them were able to get to safety when she last saw them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Morning (10)

Quarrant sitted on a chair, on his long table. He brushed the towel of the table softly with his hand and served himself some tea.

He smiled softly but than frowned...I wish I could work...but unfortunatelly I can't or I'll be late. I need Rabbits for my Research, and Tea and....Oooh Where is Alice? he held his head in his hands, he couldn't stop thinking about Alice. About Rabbits...About Hats...He wanted more hats. He needed to have more hats!

But where could he get them?

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Morning(3)

Kyoki seemed to change rapidly from being timid to outwardly confident but she still said very little. With a slight shrug she Teleported into a chair at the table. "May I have some tea Sir?" Kyoki asked politely. Her hands remainded tightly clutched around her Darkrai plushie as she awaited an answer.

Though she had heard bits of what the other two had said, she wasn't really for judging people based on their pasts. After all, her history had been fairly dark as well. It was best just to let things unfold for now.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm

"Don't worry Glinyua I won't let him do anything to hurt you or the others. We better try not to provoke him though so we should head over to have some tea. I'll stay by your side if you need me too and keep a close eye on him." The Ariados gave a brief nod, before stiffly walking in and sitting down at the table set up. "I wish I could work...but unfortunatelly I can't or I'll be late. I need Rabbits for my Research, and Tea and....Oooh Where is Alice?"

She blinked. "Who is Alice?" Glinyua asked, feigning confusion. Perhaps she could see if Quarrant knew she was Alice or not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Morning (11)

Sunshine stayed by Glinyua's side like she had promise she would and sat down near her. "I wish I could work...but unfortunatelly I can't or I'll be late. I need Rabbits for my Research, and Tea and....Oooh Where is Alice?" Sunshine heard Quarrant say and looked up at him. "Who is Alice?" She heard Glinyua asked and looked at the Ariados noticing that she was feigning confusion as she tried to question Quarrant without asking him the direct question Sunshine was sure she wanted to ask. She glance at the Hypno waiting to see what his answer may be and hoped that he won't suddenly try to attack them. Even though she knew she could use her attack 'Synchronoise' to help them out if she needed to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Morning (11)

Quarrant took a sip of his tea as he saw delighted others comming, he served tea first at the Kirlia, than at the other two that joined him. But than he heard Glinyua ask "Who's Alice?" Quarrant only smiled.

Oh Alice is a very pretty young girl, very curious too. She's very predictable as she never does what I warn her to do, she's very naughty. And she has nice yellow hair.

Suddenly the door opened...More guests? Or...*gasps* ALICE!, Quarrant jumped from his chair as he walked through the table, amazingly not stepping in anything. He walked towards the door and saw an Arbok slithering inside, he jumped down landing right in front of the Cobra pokemon.

Startled the Arbok used Acid on Quarrant spraying it on his face, the Hypno screamed as he held his face. From his sleeve his Watch came out and started swaying as he whimpered holding his face. He screamed and shouted as he whimperedLOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ALICE!You've ruined EVERYTHING! Again... his voice slowly started to calm down but he was still sobbing his voice was enchanting and waves started to come out of his voice...he was using Hypnosis! But don't worry...I shall take care of you Alice...You will be feeling very sleepy...You'll be feeling tired, and in the disposition to do what ever I say...Pick up the knife I left in the kitchen...the small one. You know which one it is...And you know what to do with it...Pick it up and Do it.

The Arbok couldn't stop itself, it slowly slithered towards the kitchen as it was with it's eyes closed and picked up the scalpel with her jaws, than returned to Quarrant delivering it to him, both him and the Arbok disappeared outside. Once he returns, he walks back inside, covered in blood and twitching violently. I-It wa-asn't A-Alic-ce. Just anot-ther Jabberwock...Thos-se filthy crea-tures keep appearing all a-around. It couldn't b-be Alice. Alice as nice yellow hair...And is not COVERED IN BLOOD! he cried, his face had some burned skin from the acid, he collapsed and curled, as he stared at the blade.

Quarrant couldn't stop himself, he drived the blade into his own skin and started to remove his own face, with an amazing surgical ability, the others could only watch as Quarrant was driven mad to remove his own yellow face and turn it in a red ammount of muscle. His muscle was dreeping with blood as he stared down at the removed "mask" and held it up. Look...a new hat... He forced a smile before collapsing from the intense pain he held back.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 am

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Morning(4)

Kyoki smiled lighty, before thanking Quarrant and taking a sip of her tea.Amused by the Hypno's explanation of 'Alice' though she too wondered who this 'Alice' could really be. The Kirlia jumped in surprise when Quarrant shouted after hearing a knock at the door, startled a bit by the sudden loud noise. Kyoki sighed softly as she watched the Hypno use his powers on the new guest, slightly intrigued by his behavior.

Bemused Kyoki watched Quarrant vanish outside and then return shortly after. Giggling softly at the fact he was covered in blood and the fact some poor creature was dead. He did seem upset however and he looked as if to be in pain from the Acid burns. "Mister, are you going to be okay?" Kyoki asked softly.

It was just after she had voiced her question that Quarrant started to carve off his face in front of them. Kyoki gasped slightly, before beginning to giggle insanely. 'And they say I'm crazy' The giggling Kirlia thought to herself as she watched the Hypno fall to the ground after saying something about a new hat.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 pm

"Oh Alice is a very pretty young girl, very curious too. She's very predictable as she never does what I warn her to do, she's very naughty. And she has nice yellow hair." Glin blinked as she watched the scene unfold, the Arbok spitting him with acid, and the two going outside.

When he came back in, he was covered in blood. The Ariados couldn't help but grimace as he cut his own face, and fainted from the pain. Glinyua scowled, slowly walking towards the door, avoiding his body. "L-let's get out of here." she muttered. It was obvious to her that the Hypno had killed the Arbok, and she wasn't going to let herself get killed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Just Outside the Relic Cave| |Morning (12)

Oh Alice is a very pretty young girl, very curious too. She's very predictable as she never does what I warn her to do, she's very naughty. And she has nice yellow hair. Sunshine listen as the Hypno talked about Alice before she saw an Arbok come in the room. Before being startled by Quarrant and hitting him with it's acid. As she watched her eyes widen when she saw Quarrant used Hypnosis on the poison-type and got it to grab a knife and hand it to him before they both left the room. When she saw Quarrant return with blood on him she knew that he had killed the Arbok. She felt sympathy for the now dead snake. It had been a living and not an infected so she knew it wouldn't have meant any harm to them. She watched as Quarrant carved his own face off with a wince before she heard Glinyua say, "L-let's get out of here." Sunshine had to agree with her and got up with a nod. She hated to leave Quarrant like that but she also didn't want to risk him suddenly turning on them, calling them Alice, and then possibly killing them like he had obviously done with the Arbok.

I hate to leave him like this but your right Glinyua we should get out of here. He could turn on us at any moment if he can kill that Arbok without a thought she said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:20 am

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Morning (12)

Quarrant closed his eyes...he could see himself sitted on a long table filled with cookies, tea, teapots, tea cups, cakes and all other goodies, there was also a Rattata sleeping in a tea pot, a twitching Pikachu and several girls were sitted. Quarrant grinned at how his Teap Party was going...but one by one the Alices started to leave, they started to leave him alone...The March Hare Pikachu and the Dormhouse Rattata turned into dust and bones...

He was alone...They all left him...They shouldn't, they couldn't...WHY DID THEY LEFT HIM?! He screamed and struggled but he was silent, sitted on his chair in all the emptiness.

But than bit by bit the Alices came back. Quarrant was very happy that they were in the right mind to had returned as he took a sip of his tea, and when he looked...All the Alices were covered in blood...Some missing their whole skin, others were missing their whole facial skin. Quarrant stumbled in terror as they looked towards him with their pale empty eyes.

The hypno cried in terror seeing that. They needed hats, they all needed hats! He scrambled up into his feet and saw his own hat on the ground, he grabbed it and noticed something was inside...He took it out...it was a hat, and inside that one, yet another hat. He kept taking Hats out of the hats. It was endless. He yelled at the Alices to go sit down because they were late for Tea, they all obbeyed. Quarrant blinked and got up, he grabbed on a hat and give it to the first Alice, she became a beautiful girl again. One by one he put the hats on the alices and they all became beautiful once again.

Quarrant smiled and he closed his eyes. At the same second he seemed to open them...He looked around, he saw blood on the floor...He looked around and saw that someone left. The Kirlia was still present. He got up and touched his face and flinched. He noticed a "mask" of an hypno's face.

Did I...do this? Is this all my blood?...I hope I won't need that much blood...It will be very hard to get it back in the body. OH NO! They forgot their hats!

Quarrant grabbed on the Kirlia's hand as he looked at her in her eyes, he could feel that this odd pokemon didn't seemed afraid or disgusted at looking at his skinless face.

Look my dear, can you call those two back in here? I need them. You see, they forgot their hats and they can't go out without their hats, they need a hat! So you need to get them back here. I'll go get their hats...But unfortunatelly I can't get out of here because the minimal breeze stings like flames in my...skinless face or what ever I have done to myself. Can you go fetch them for me?

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Morning(5)

Kyoki continued to giggle madly as if she had been induced into it. She couldn't help herself, it was just something she did like a defense mechanism only she truly found this sight amusing. A creature cutting its own facial skin, for no reason seemed to amuse her even more than the killing it had done.

Her mad giggling died down a bit when the Hypno stood up though as she didn't wish to appear rude. As he approached her Kyoki looked at him, wondering how he could even stand. As he took her hand Kyoki stared at him in wonder her eyes gleaming a bit with tears as her plushie fell to the floor. However she listened to the Hypno's odd ranting and request.

"Fetch them? Why certainly." She replied hoping down from her chair to retrieve her plushie before headed outside to get the other two she had just met. The Espeon and the Ariados, both seemed nice enough though she wished they hadn't left. They caused quite a lot of trouble for the Hypno it seemed. Smiling lightly as she walked about outside looking for any sign of the two missing pokemon.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Agate Village| |Morning

Glinyua was running, running as quickly as she can. She was scared for her life, that Hypno was dangerous. She stumbled over roots of overgrown trees and scattered stones, but she didn't look back. She just got up again and again, not wanting to look behind her. The Espeon surely must be following, and she was too scared to check in the case of being met by the bloody Hypno's face.

Suddenly, she felt herself launched forward and rolled to the entrance of the village. Slowly, she got up, looking at the water next to her. She winced as she looked down to her legs, decorated with scratches and bruises. "Oh dear Arceus..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Agate Village| |Morning (13)

Sunshine ran as quickly as she could to keep up with Glinyua. Every time she saw the Ariados trip over her feet she would get ready to move faster in order to help her, but before she could get to her she noticed that Glinyua would get back up and start running again. She grew really concern when Glinyua began rolling to the entrance of the village they were close too. Worried about her Sunshine speed herself up and got there in time to hear, "Oh dear Arceus..." This just caused the Espeon to grow more worried so she moved to Glinyua's side and asked, Whats wrong Glinyua? Are you hurt? The concern could be plainly heard in her voice when she asked.

(ooc: sorry for the short post)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:45 am

(OCC: Ze Skip.)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:18 am

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Morning(6)

Kyoki tumbled through the trees and gravel, scrathing herself up as she ran to look for the two deserters.'Oh why did they have to leave?' Kyoki thought to herself as she clung to the small plushie while continuing her search. She really didn't get why the Hypno bothered them, after all in this world of infected the living should group together even if a few of the living were a bit mad.

"Glinyua? Sunshine? Are you there?" Kyoki called, her shouts echoing as she managed to make her way into what appeared to be a small village. Then she remembered, she could teleport to them. All she had to do was close her eyes and focus on being where they were. In an instant Kyoki flashed out of sight, only to appear over the water Glinyua had looked into. Hovering for a moment before falling in and flailing about, after all the poor Kirlia couldn't swim.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:07 am

Agate Village| |Morning

"We need to get out of here..." she mumbled to Sunshine. "I'll be fine." Glinyua slowly started to get up, dusting off dirt and debris from her body. Suddenly, her eyes widened as the Kirlia appeared in front of her, then fell into the water, flailing her limbs. Could she not swim?

The Ariados flung her arms across the edge and to the water, trying to grab the Kirlia. "Grab my arm! Quick!" she yelled.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Agate Village| |Morning (14)

Sunshine reacted instinctively and wrapped her tail around Glinyua's arm and began to pull making sure she had a tight grip with her tail to make sure that none of them will fall back into the water. As she pulled with her tail she began to walk, making sure to keep a grip on the land, to add more strength in her pull hoping that her added strength will be able to pull the Kirlia out of the water while, at the same time, she kept a watch out for any trouble that will be heading their way.

(ooc: sorry for the short post)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Morning (13)

Quarrant looked around and grabbed on a mop as he started to clean things, he also tried to arrange back the Tea Party table and get everything pretty and nice, he winced as he felt his face sting. He walked towards a mirror and looked into himself...he was HORRIBLE. He needed help. He wanted to apologize.

He didn't know what to do...He sighed as he sitted down and tried to drink some tea, but his skinless lips stinged at the hot tea. He sighed as he couldn't drink anything nor do anything...he just waited.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:10 am

Agate Village| |Morning(7)

Kyoki tried to answer with words, but only ended up getting more water in her mouth. She flailed about pathetically as she tried to grab the Ariados' arm but her tiny fingers couldn't get a grip. Then Kyoki realized it, her plushie, it was sinking, she dropped it when she started flailing about.

Without a second thought Kyoki stopped trying to grab Glinyua's arm and let herself sink. Trying to get her plushie. As she sunk her hands grab held of the plushie. As she started to fall unconscious due to lack of air voice in her head began to speak, though it was just nonsensical gibberish and she didn't have time to figure it out before blacking out.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Agate Village| |Morning

Glinyua almost shouted in surprise as Kyoki began to sink. She stood up, stretching her legs before diving into the cold water. She held her breath, trying to find the Kirlia in the murky liquid. The Ariados stretched a single claw out, hoping that the Psychic-type would see and grab on, not drown herself.

'What is she doing? Is she trying to kill herself?!' She could see the faint outline of the Kirlia, holding something... It was too dark to see, but Glinyua hoped it was something actually worth almost drowning for.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:29 am

Agate Village| |Morning (15)

Sunshine was surprised when Kyoki let go of Ariados and began to sink into the water. What is she doing? Is she trying to drown herself? She thought and gasped when she saw Glinyua dive in after the Kirlia. Reacting quickly Sunshine wrapped her tail around Glinyua's arm so she could pull her and, hopefully with Kyoki, back up without causing Glinyua to stop in her rescue of her. Once she was sure she had a grip on Glinyua's free arm she strain herself and ready to pull when she feels an extra weight added to Glinyua's.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:47 am

Just Oustide Relice Cave| Morning (14)

Where is she? Oh I told her to be quick, she'll be late and so will the other two. I might as well go find them and than we can have some tea.
    Quarrant sighed as he got up and started packing things, he grabbed on a piece of cloth and warped it around the tea set. He looked around and decided to take a few items of his interest, mainly hats. He was able to find a farmer's hat, a pirate hat, a bowler hat, a cowboy hat and a few others. Probably it was from some children and/or from other people.

It was his hats now, he started to walk and sighed as he didn't know what to do and just wondered around untill he reached a small town, he put a paper bag around his head to not scare anyone with his skinless face and tried to see if anyone was near, he could hear someone...Seeing the Espeon he met early near the water he approached her.

You seem in distress...what in Wonderland might be wron-- he gasped as he noted that she needed help, Glinyua was on the water trying to reach something, Quarrant took a pirate hat out of the bag and put it on as he dived down, as he slided in the water, it started to turn red from the blood that poured from his wounds that he had self inflicted, he saw the Kirlia slowly moving down and so was something else, he let himself sink untill he could grasp both of them...On his arms they were both safe but than he realized...

Who was going to bring him back up?!

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Agate Village| |Morning

Kyoki's mind raced and her heart was pounding, she was almost out of air. With a last attempt, as she knew she wouldn't get out of this alive she mustered up her remaining strength. Her eyes glowed blue as they opened and she stared at Quarrant just before he vanished, she had teleported him out of the water. With all her strength used up the Kirlia's hand slipped and she fell to the bottom of the pond, dead.

(OOC-Kyoki is now dead, and ECN gave me permission to use teleport on Quarrant.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am