Epidemic Johto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?


Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.


Support our staff!


4 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:55 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 KugUZ7n

Pastoria Gym|Morning
69

Felix kept the Marill quiet while not squeezing it enough to cause harm. Seeing a room that was small but mostly soundproof he went in there and talked with the Marill calmly and nicely. "We're not looking for any hostility and sorry if my friend there got rough with you. We're not here to hurt anyone nor are we wanting to cause harm. From the looks of things, the Floatzel didn't want anyone to leave. We just want to know where he's keeping a friend of ours." The Sylveon said as he uncovered the Marill. He used his ribbon like feelers to keep the Marill calm. Though he had to say one thing for sure, even though they're all hiding in the gym, there is no real safe place. Whatever the Floatzel told them was certainly a lie to make them fear the outside world. "I'm gonna uncover your mouth. Just blink once if you trust me, blink twice if you don't. If you do then I'll uncover it. It'll just be me and you talking, nobody else. I'm more of a doctor than a fighter so you can tell me what's going on." Just for safe measures, he closed the door to keep things nice and quiet so nobody can hear them.

OoC)) Now begins Dr. Felix if you know what I mean.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:30 am

(OoC: As I am just listening I'm going to pass this round.)


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:57 pm

(Gonna skip this round.)
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:27 pm

((OoC: Not sure what Shenron could be doing... He's just watching the door and trying to urge them to hurry)
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:50 am

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 KugUZ7n

Pastoria Gym|Morning
70

This was going nowhere as when the question about the Floatzel forced the Marill into silence. Something had to have happened to make them not speak of him and the things that he had done to scare them all. Felix then asked again as softly as he could. "Please, if you could tell me, I would have a better understanding on helping you and getting the Floatzel to reveal the truth to why he created fear." Once again silence. If he was a psychic then he'd get the info right then and there but he wasn't. One thing was for sure, the Floatzel definitely did something to them to keep them from talking about it. Guess there was one last chance on it and he wasn't wanting to force the marill to fearing him as well. That wouldn't bold well for him in the long run. "I can't help you if you don't speak of it and it makes it hard for me to help you if you remain silent about it. You probably fear for someone important but like I said nobody will know except me, you and the silent one here." He waited patiently for the response and he wasn't in any hurry.

OoC)) Feel free to interupt Uxie if you wish.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:54 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 GbQ64e1
❖ Pastoria City + Pastoria Gym + Morning + 83 ❖


With Shenron watching the door and Seek watching the interrogation it left little for Uxie to occupy himself with. Despite the unease of their tense situation he felt there was little truly at stake. The group had complete control of their would-be discoverer and the rest of the gym was none the wiser. Regardless of how their experiment played out their was little risk in it, and they could continue their venture without consequence.

With little progress in their hostage he moved to the Sylveon's side to act as a fearmonger, another looming presence to lure the Marill into speaking. Though fear sparkled in its dark eyes the water Pokemon was surprising stalwart, keeping all information to herself. "We could always use force." He suggested, though whether or not it was a jest was to be seen.

Felix continued to paint himself as a benevolent force, that he was here to help both sides, but his olive branch was rejected as nothing but silence came from their source. "Perhaps I should lead." He voiced, moving uncomfortably close to the Sylveon without need of approval. One didn't need to be a psychic to see this was going nowhere, and, with lack of a compelling reason not to, the legendary took control of the situation.

Uxie pushed his face past Felix where it was of no risk to the other Pokemon. Trapped within her bindings the Marill had no escape, her dark, trembling, eyes locked on the Abra's every motion. "Breathe with me," he exhaled, an eerie calm to his voice as he opened his amber gaze. For a second nothing happened, intent unclear until the connection was formed and both Pokemon fell into a trance.

Bound to the other Pokemon Uxie let their minds meld together. Diving into the Marill's memories the pixie searched for any useful information. Sights of those living here popped up one after another, her role within the group showing that of a caretaker. Uninterested, he pressed further, straining their bond in his pursuit of something specific. Common scene after common scene played, and he thought the chase pointless when it appeared.

Before his minds eye the two scenes played, the first shimmering with fresh clarity. The Floatzel had come in, dangling their captive before a shocked audience before tossing him within a pet carrier of sorts. Their Marill ran, her weaving path landing in the very room they sought. However, Uxie was more interested in the other memory he found. She was outside, likely in the Marsh by the vegetation, witnessing an event from the shadows.

It was what he wanted, no, what he needed. Uxie strained, drinking in the scene until, like an electric shock, the connection was severed, sending a recoil through both Pokemon as their minds were forced apart. Fighting the familiar disorientation the legend wasted no time overtaking the Marill again. Her bleary eyes stared in the same stupor, but widened again upon locking sights. "At ease," he cooed as her mind went blank and the creature lost consciousness.

With that last effort his flight wavered, taking him on a teetering path to the floor. Needing a moment to recoup the legend could have shook with excitement were he prone to showing emotion. With a deep breath he regained his composure and recalled the situation at hand.

"Let her rest; she has forgotten this meeting." He beckoned, calling off the surrounding Pokemon from the slumped over rodent. They still had a mission, if they could call it that, and had loitered in one spot long enough. "Do we still wish to visit the nesting ground, or shall we meet up with our missing child?"


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:45 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 PahNIaG
Pastoria Gym || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 153


Seek sat by uneasily. Shifting her paws she could not stand waiting around, let alone letting Felix take the reins. She wanted to help, to get in there and rough the information out, but if his soft approach wasn't working she doubted that would be any different. Maybe with time the Marill would give in, but that wasn't something they had. It was a risk to try this at all, something she had accepted, but it wasn't looking so hot. Regardless, Seek held her tongue, and instead readied herself to strike with a Hidden Power if needed.

Where her patience would have worn thin Felix persisted, cooing at the Marill so gently that you could almost forget this was an interrogation. Almost, but not quite, as the mouse stayed silent through it all. With a flick of her wings Seek was about to give in and take matters into her own paws when Uxie interrupted. "Perhaps I should lead." Curiosity kept in her in the backseat, and readjusting her seating she raised a curious ear to the legend as it moved closer to their captive. Said ear wouldn't prove useful, as other than a soft couple of words all she heard was a gasping breath.

Seek couldn't really tell what was happening, but it sent a shiver down her spine. It was creeping, no, downright uncomfortable to watch for some reason, and as the legend fell to the ground she could see the Marill had slumped over as well. Feeling sick to her stomach the Aiveon didn't know what to make of things. Had she just watched a murder, would they have to hide a body? She crept closer, needing to check for signs of life, but froze as she heard a tired voice. "Let her rest; she has forgotten this meeting." What did that mean? That wasn't possible. "What just happened?" She barked, exasperation edging her cry. "What did you just do?" There had been no exchange of information, nothing gained from their captive other than removing the threat of backup. Stupid legend.

What should they do now? Their possible lead was gone and a passed out Pokemon would be an obvious clue to their presence. With hurried paws Seek shuffled about the blankets and towels the Marill had been carrying before, adjusting to about it to look like perhaps it had fallen asleep here. It was.. not convincing. "Do we still wish to visit the nesting ground, or shall we meet up with our missing child?" The legend asked after a moment. Completely caught off guard Seek whipped around and stared suspiciously at the psychic. It knew this information the entire time?! "Save Eleroo!" She gasped without thinking, her maw agape. That was their goal, their purpose, their plan-- no. Her face relaxed a little as it realized the actual plan was more complicated than that. We're supposed to bluff That meant they had to go, didn't it? Her claws curled against the floor, teeth clenching as she debated the choice. "...Right?"
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:51 am



(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Morning (128)

Shenron looked back to see what was happening. Had Uxie... Done something? He wanted to investigate but his attention was held by watching the door. Seek's voice carried over to him and he looked at the kit concerned. Yes, their main goal was to save Eleroo but... It'd be too easy to just find him and run. Something so sneaky would serve to infuriate the Floatzel. If not make every Pokemon here incredibly paranoid. He looked at all of them nervously with his claws kneading the door. The small frightened Charmander part of his mind didn't think they'd make it this far. Maybe hoping they could inevitably call the Floatzel's bluff and make him return Eleroo to avoid an unnecessary fight. Either way they were here now...
"Whatever the decision, make it quickly. Its best we do not linger"

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:47 pm

OoC)) Skip, Felix agrees that they should find Eleroo.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:36 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 GbQ64e1
❖ Pastoria City + Pastoria Gym + Morning + 84 ❖



"What just happened? What did you just do?"

The small child's voice was growing shrill as she questioned him, the tone raising enough to pose them a threat. "What I felt was necessary." He replied plainly, working through the dizziness to regain his loft. The effort was commendable but their subject was unwilling, and with matters in his own hands they had learned more than they squandered.

For their next move Seek's response was immediate. The squealing sound of a, "Save Eleroo," rang through his ears without a moments hesitation. However, whether it be regret or logic, the child backpedaled, giving herself a chance to think over the choice and question if it was the wise decision. "...Right?" He had no place to comment, nor the concern needed, and chose to watch her inner turmoil. Shenron rationalized to decided quickly, continuing to put the pressure upon their young leader.

"Without resolve you will not succeed." He warned, the uncertainty painted clearly upon her face. Having seen their destinations within his mind the legend was confident he could teleport to them, but such assistance was truly becoming an irritant. "I am willing to move us once more, but I will then be conversing my strength.


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:16 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 PahNIaG
Pastoria Gym || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 154


"Whatever the decision, make it quickly. Its best we do not linger."

The dragons words offered little comfort. On one paw Seek felt his support for her decision, but on the other it still felt as though it weighed solely on her shoulders. Were she alone it would have been easy; get Eleroo and get out. But she wasn't alone, and such a stealthy and quick mission wasn't as feasible with a group of Pokemon behind enemy lines. She had inundated herself as leader and she had to make a choice for them all.

Pacing more or less in place the child tried to weigh the choices in her mind, but it only saw to divide her desires further. I don't know what to do. It wasn't a hard decision either, making it all the more taxing on her mind that she was hung up over it. "Without resolve you will not succeed." The legend interrupted her inner monologue, his words resonating with her own thoughts. I know whats safer.. Even if she didn't wish to do so the choice would offer them more leverage, more of a chance to escape. They couldn't afford to get bogged down or injured at this point, and the Aiveon resigned herself to the more unpleasant option.

"The nesting grounds," she huffed, her fluffy chest visibly shrinking as she released a held breath. "We should still go there." They needed the fear, the threat, the chance for an escape. They could go for Eleroo now but they could get overwhelmed, even with their pieces of undead in tow. "I am willing to move us once more, but I will then be conversing my strength. The legend offered her a proposal but the Aiveon shook her head. "No. If you're only offering one we should save it for a hasty escape. We need to move on, so lead the way." With one last check of their unconscious Marill Seek moved to the door with hurried steps. Checking in with the dragon she assured the path was still clear, and breached the doorway to continue their venture.


((I've been under the weather so its a short post this round.))
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:16 am



(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Morning (129)

Shenron nodded at Seek's decision and looked at Uxie and Felix. He gave a curt nod and carefully followed. His nose tipped upwards as he sniffed for any others. Nothing. Fur. His own breath. His steps slow and careful following Seek. Not wanting to make noise. His head turning at every noise and he leaned forward to Seek. "It sounds impossible but take a breath and ease your nerves. The situation is not ideal but you've made remarkable strides forward. Not many would suggest what you did even in better situations" Of course he meant that as a testament to her willingness to press forward and accept input freely from others. Any other leader would have stubbornly refused and insisted their way was perfect. It was a great test of faith to lay out your plan and allow others to inject their thoughts.

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:34 am

OoC)) Skip, Felix nods with the idea. Also if its okay, maybe find something for Felix to change a move.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:43 pm

((OoC: I shall skip, as leaving the room and directing us forward is not a full post.))


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:53 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 PahNIaG
Pastoria Gym || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 155


Having made her decision Seek tried her best to hold her resolve. They needed to do this, they all more or less agreed to it before they came in as their best chance. Her stomach was in knots though, and the decision didn't feel good or right in any way. Its for our safety. This wasn't about morals or personal gripes; they needed to play all the cards they could to get out in one piece. Seek took in a tense breath, every muscle in her body as tight as her nerves. These Pokemon were relying on her, and the young Pokemon had not realized everything that entailed. In truth, could she really believe they were looking to her when she fell back on them so often?

"It sounds impossible but take a breath and ease your nerves. The situation is not ideal but you've made remarkable strides forward. Not many would suggest what you did even in better situations." The dragon's kind words hit home, her confidence quaking. She was making noticeable growth, her choice being accepted instead of loathed. With a heavy sigh the Aiveon tried her best to steady herself. "I'm just.. trying my best." She breathed, taking his words to heart as best she could. Uxie had already checked the hall and was motioning to leave the room, and in a bid not to be left behind the small Pokemon hopped forward to join-- Thunk. The flustered Aiveon had not checked where she was going, and in her misstep crashed headfirst into a shelf.

Her protective wear prevented even a bruise, but the small avalanche continued to pound her as she sat dazed for a few moments. The collection of sounds wasn't too loud but it enough to make her pelt go cold. Thrusting her head toward their knocked out prey the Marill did not stir, remaining unconscious within the collection of blankets. For several seconds Seek stared and remained still as she listened for any Pokemon approaching them, but all was quiet and calm as it was before. Crisis averted. Releasing another tense sigh to rid herself of panic the Aiveon wheezed, "Sorry," as she gingerly stepped away from the clutter, but something caught her eye before she could leave the room.

The shimmering discs were a familiar sight, though it was one she had not seen in a very long time. "Hey," she said lightly, as though she couldn't believe what she was seeing, "Those are TMs!" Running a paw lightly across them the Aiveon spread out the small collection of precious discs. What were they doing here?! Weren't these things valuable, at least to humans? With a tilt of her head Seek wondered if these wild beings didn't know how to use the items, or if they even knew what they were. Regardless of the answer it would be their gain, and she nosed them lightly while giving the others room to see.

"I don't know what moves they are." She said bluntly, the discs giving away nothing aside from the different alluring colors they came in. "But humans usually put good attacks on these!" Her own moves had been invaluable, saving her hide on countless occasions, and she'd be stupid not to take a new one. However, with nothing but colors and etched numbers she couldn't read to tell them apart it was yet another gamble she would be playing at, but it was one she took without hesitation. Nosing them gently she grasped the first that caught her eye, and learned it before she could consider otherwise. Grabbing more she stuffed them into her cloudy mane alongside her berries. You never know, she thought, and readied herself for their next objective.
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:21 pm



(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Morning (130)

Shenron chortled quietly in amusement and paced himself after them. He froze tensing up at the clatter of the items. His eyes wide looking around before a shaky breath came out. Ok. At Seek's discovery, Shenron came close looking at he discs. They... They were! Completely undamaged and still shining as though they'd been freshly moved from a TM case. "Indeed they are, hm... They are usually color coded and marked as an attack or status somewhere" Shenron looked them over as Seek chose one for herself. He saw no need for these. His moveset had him set-up as a bruiser and that was him. Shenron looked at Felix and gestured at him. "Felix, look here" He stepped to the side to allow Felix close and moved to look around. Surely such things wouldn't be unguarded. Though it seemed like it.
He wasn't sure...

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:56 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 KugUZ7n

Pastoria Gym|Morning
71

Felix traveled along with them thinking on what kept the Marrill silenced. Maybe Uxie would know but he'll find out when the time comes."Felix, look here" Shenron got Felix's attention from his pondering. The Sylveon walked over to see what Shenron called him over for. He took a look and lo and behold there was TMs. There wasn't much for Fairy types but a Swift would do much as good as any. Going through it would take a lot of time and time wasn't on their side. That said Felix just hoped for the best and took one hoping it was useful. Not long after that he forgot shadow ball and it was replaced with swift. The fact that Felix had really no use for Shadow ball was obvious but swift had its advantages. "Seems the humans did forget them but these TMs are precious. Anyways lets get Eleroo out of this place. Uxie, if you learned anything from the Marrill It would help out greatly." Felix said as he was ready to get this rescue finished and escape from this flooded area.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:22 pm

((OoC: I shall skip again, as movement was not made.))


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:39 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 PahNIaG
Pastoria Gym || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 156


Okay. Holding herself firmly the Aiveon peeked into the hallway and checked for any incoming sounds. Nothing. Just the same, uncomfortable quiet they had already heard.. With a deep breath in and out the young Pokemon stepped out into the open, signalling for her companions as she followed after their Legendary lead. Keeping her steps light and wits about her Seek marched on as though nothing had happened, as though they never stopped in the first place. Would it be alright, she wondered. Would someone discover the Marill and be suspicious, or did they get away with it? Try a she might the thought never seemed to leave as they traveled, the back paths of the gym shockingly devoid of Pokemon. Where is everyone? If this truly was their shelter shouldn't it be bustling with life, especially with the conditions outside and everything that had happened? It was weird, uncomfortably so, but the flyer had no answer for her own question.

Trailing after the Legend felt like an staggering journey, the dark halls of the unlit gym seemingly endless though the actual trip was surprisingly short. A few turns, passing a couple doors, it almost seemed silly to have asked for directions, but when the Legend stopped short of their destination the Aiveon suddenly felt very unsure of herself. "This is it?" She whispered, though she did not need an answer. Even in the dim hall she could see the dull symbols decorating the walls and doorway. An internal Pokemon Center? She hadn't considered that to be a possibility, but it made sense for a Gym. A heavy set of thick, glass, sliding doors lead into the center, though they were motionless without power. Seek padded up to them, wedging her claws between them in an effort to pry them apart, but they gave no sign of budging.

Backing away she considering asking the others for help, as she was the least likely to be able to move them, but something caught her eye. Along the side were several button panels at varying heights with simple hand and paw symbols. Placing her own paw upon it did nothing, though Seek could feel it shift beneath her force. With an epiphany coming to her the child let loose a shock of electricity, the bright bluish light traveling through her limb and into whatever mechanism was within the panel. With a low moan the door jostled, creeping apart just enough for a small eeveelution to creep through. "Can you push it the rest of the way, Shenron?" The Aiveon asked, not wanting to short circuit whatever she had just messed with.

Squeezing through the gap the first thing she noticed was the stark difference in smell; this area was kept clean. It was, ironically, like a breath of fresh air untainted by the swampy smell that lingered outside in the city. It made for a safe place for defenseless eggs, but the medical area felt horribly unwelcoming for a so called nesting ground. "Theres gonna be guards in here or something." She whispered even quieter than before, the metal and tile threatening to echo her voice. "Its probably a closer room? Away from the windows.."
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:20 am



(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Morning (131)

Shenron nodded believing that. His trainer had been notoriously disorganized with her TMs and typically had to retrace her steps to find a forgotten or dropped one. It was admittedly a bit humorous. He carefully and quietly followed Seek still looking around. He was careful to not press his claws as he moved. Any noise was too much noise to him. He stopped short hearing the faint crackle of electricity and smelling that burnt fish smell. His head whipping around wildly expecting an electric attack only to fall on Seek. Oh. Taking a minute to exhale that adrenaline stab, Shenron observed the door. Even carefully tapping it with his claw. Reinforced of course. Only if he was thrown with sheer force would he be able to crack this. Good. He managed to force his hands into it and slowly to ensure the glass did not creak or groan did he start to attempt to ease the doors apart.
Careful dragon, careful.

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:06 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 KugUZ7n
Pastoria Gym|Morning
72

Felix felt better than before with the new move he got. However it wasn’t the time to test it out as they was on a mission to save Eleroo. Seeing Seek in a cautious state told everything. There was not many pokemon around. Something was off about this place but Felix couldn’t put his paw on it. Shouldn’t there be more pokemon around patrolling the place or in some state of consistent alert? The Sylveon tried to make heads or tails of this but none of it didn’t add up. Where ever the pokemon are, it could be anywhere. Felix didn’t like this at all. It should have been a bit more difficult but so far its been to easy. "Something about this doesn't feel right. Seek, we should take extreme caution. Also do you find it funny that its been to easy so far?" The fairy type whispered to the Aiveon.

OoC)) Short post.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:13 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 GbQ64e1
❖ Pastoria City + Pastoria Gym + Morning + 85 ❖


Weaving through the halls and coming across the decisive door that Uxie saw within his mind's eye the Legend could not help but feel a sense of foreboding seeing it in person. What a cold environment for young. What he had learned of humans marked this place as a sanitary medical facility, one that was safe for the hatching of young, but what it had in security it lacked greatly in life. The Marill he had seen through saw it differently but it was still a horrid place to introduce children to the world. It gave him feelings of deja vu, of things long repressed, but he did not give them life as the group made it through the threshold.

Almost immediately the child started to spout instructions once again, her voice practically shaking as she tried to lead. "There's gonna be guards in here or something. Its probably a closer room? Away from the windows.." Was his guidance truly so forgettable that his willingness to lead them to the nesting grounds would be cut short by choice? The Legend flicked his tails side to side irritably. Such a rude lack of thanks would not be forgotten.

"Yes," he interrupted her, refusing to pass lead back to the child. "It is a room I believe the humans once used to tend to eggs. It is secure, regardless if these Pokemon can use the machines or not." He waited, giving yet another chance to the insolent Pokemon.


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:45 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 PahNIaG
Pastoria Gym || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 157


"Yes," the sound of the Legends breath was somehow tense, forcing Seek to turn her head and see what he had to say. "It is a room I believe the humans once used to tend to eggs. It is secure, regardless if these Pokemon can use the machines or not." A deep frown settled on her face. Was that supposed to be an answer to or expand on her prior thought? It made sense, sure, but the way it was delivered left her uneasy. "Yeah, good call." She said with a puff before heading off into the dark space. It was quiet, unnervingly so, but there was something about this place that filled Seek with an odd sense of nostalgia. Was it just being in a Pokemon Center? She hadn't gotten this feeling before when she was searching for medicine. Was it the cold tile floor or the vague smell of a clean room? Nothing seemed right, but whatever the reason Seek didn't like it.

"Something about this doesn't feel right. Seek, we should take extreme caution." The Aiveon had to agree; nowhere in this gym felt safe but this area certainly gave off some foreboding feelings. "Yeah, keep your eyes and ears peeled." Maybe it was her memories of the Center, of the stress and her mistake.. Passing an open door to what looked like a receptionists desk the child had to shy her eyes away from the black and red stains coating the space. "Also do you find it funny that its been so easy so far?" She forced herself to speak even softer as sound echoed so easily in here, and with hurried steps moved them along. "Funny, lucky, same thing in the end." They had only seen one Pokemon so far, but even she seemed occupied and their run in was by sheer coincidence.

Still.. where was everyone? "You're right though." The place should be bustling, shouldn't it? "Uxie said several Pokemon were outside with the Floaztel at dawn, but if this is a safe house it should still be crawling." The path forked, but again the halls seemed eerily vacant. Tilting her head one way then the other the Aiveon chose the right most path without a second thought as the left had a window. "I guess, I dunno, I thought bringing back an unknown child who caused an undead to show up might cause a commotion?" The place didn't have so much as a peep from other rooms.. something wasn't adding up. "Is it possible.. they wouldn't put everyone together, would they?" That would just be stupid, yet, the desolate path to their precious young spoke volumes.
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:53 am



(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Morning (132)

Shenron brought up the rear listening to them and had to admit this Center gave him an odd twinge of eerie-ness. Pokemon Centers were cold, sterile and terrifying but... His brain still registered it as a place of healing and comfort. But this was just... Cold. His tail flame crackled a bit raising his viewing range and warmth so he could see around a bit. His nose twitched trying to get a wider berth but all he found was cold empty Not even the scent of medicine or gauze. That was a smell that made his scales shudder. But nothing. The upsetting feeling of "this is a trap" settled in his chest briefly but he remembered what Uxie had said. No... It was just creepy that there was just no one around. Maybe that was it. In this day and age a place of healing would be overrun.
Right?

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:24 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 KugUZ7n

Pastoria Gym|Morning
73

Felix couldn't tell Seek for sure of what they was thinking but everything about this was off. If they knew they was coming, they would have had guards all over waiting for them to show up. On the other hand it could very well be a well laid trap for them to be ambushed. The Sylveon couldn't put it past the Floatzel to do something that low and Eleroo was the bait for them to walk into the trap. "Is it possible.. they wouldn't put everyone together, would they?" Its not unheard of but not all pokemon do that but Felix had a sneaking suspicion that they're likely thrown out into the fray to see who is strong enough to survive and the weak... It didn't settle well. "Depends on the pokemon that nests. If this style was meant for something much more ancient then I dread what may come of the ones who aren't fit." Felix whispered to Seek before he moved quietly to peak around the corner. This definitely was feeling off. There should have been multiple patrols watching the halls. The Fairy type signaled for Uxie to come over.

Since Felix didn't have psychic powers, what if Uxie was able to confirm his suspicion of a potential trap. "Uxie, I'm getting very suspicious about this. Do you think we just fell into a trap that has yet to spring?" It was something he couldn't shake off but he then signaled the Seek and Shenron to come as the coast was clear.

Sponsored content

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:55 am