Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 16 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Mon May 20, 2024 6:17 pm

((OoC: Gimme a skip here, Shenron is just listening and quietly seething))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri May 24, 2024 8:11 am

OoC)) Skip, Felix is just simply laying down and listening as he had nothing else to say.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu May 30, 2024 7:08 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 16 48719739_yXs6njrRlwcDlTN
    The Great Marsh [Den] || Afternoon [Raining]
    Lu'req 38 || Johvani 38

"I know they were liars, but they are doing horrible things to other Pokemon!" The kid was meek but not ignorant, showing more awareness than Reed had given him credit for. He tried not to sob but there was no hiding how shaken he was by this whole ordeal. Letting out a slow, tense breath Reed knew he had failed once more; yet another Radeon suffered at their hand, a truly innocent one at that. He was not much for comfort and had little that could ease the young Pokemon. "That must have been very hard on you dear. Take deep breathes." Johvani eases, though it did not solve the issue he cried for. Shaking his head the male would continue on rather than cater, growling, "They mustn't be allowed to mistreat our kind any longer."

He spoke gently in his own gruff comfort, and hoped to spark something in the little one's gaze, but the moment was snatched by a sudden squeal. "So you knew that they're doing awful things? You knew and yet you're just twiddling your paws out here in the swamp!" The Aiveon gasps, her shrill cry practically drowning the sounds of the outside storm. "We are not sitting idle, brat. My paws are quite full." Snapping his fangs the Radeon flicks his head and tilts it so his scars may face her more directly. Old and new it mattered not; his paws were always busy tending this damn marsh. "Now now--" Johvani interrupts, the tension returning to the space but even they could not defuse it. "You didn't 'leave' them, you're still here in the backyard! You might not see it now but you know and are allowing them to continue!"

Frowning with disappointment Johvani's sad eyes creased a little deeper. "Seek, they did those awful things to us too. Don't ignore that we suffered because of them as well." It did not make them monsters to want to escape such unfair, awful treatment. All those good Pokemon deserved the same, and managing to make it out first did not make them any less of fellow victims, nor should they be condemned for it. "We are not turning a blind eye to their cruelty." Reed snarls, his rage barely contained as he stamps a paw against the ground, claws scratching at the stone. "Don't victim blame. He's undoubtedly innocent, but by your same logic Eleroo is also permitting their actions by not running back to help."

Giving an exasperated sigh Reed pressed his pads on the space between his eyes, the whites of his fur blending together. "I've made mistakes, endless blood stains my paws, but do not equate me to him. I'm not a heartless prick who sends Pokemon to slaughter like Salem does." So many Radeon were made to suffer, sacrificed for the greater good they were not allowed to partake in. I wanted to save my kin, he reminds himself of his goal, but Sedric and Warren were dead. ...But I was too slow.

Lifting his listless tail at the base he slams it back down with another tense exhale. "We escaped, yes, but we have not abandoned those he's made suffer, or those who've been blinded by his ways. His reign and mistreatment of others will end by my paws."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:18 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 16 PahNIaG
    The Great Marsh [Den] || Afternoon [Raining]
    Eleroo 217 || Seek 237

Baring her fangs and letting a growl rumble from her throat Seek pressed defensively against Eleroo's side. They ran and let their friends take the fall? These two were cruel as well! Was that Eleroo's infatuation with them, what both Salem and Reed's groups wanted to do with him?! Her fur spikes up furiously, disgusted that any Pokemon could consider using the small Radeon. "Seek, they did those awful things to us too. Don't ignore that we suffered because of them as well." Johvani tried to placate her but Seek continued to growl, her blue eyes shimmering distrust.

"We are not turning a blind eye to their cruelty." "I didn't see you in that mob when we went to rescue Eleroo!" She hisses, too focus to notice any pain as her wings flare out behind her. "Don't victim blame. He's undoubtedly innocent, but by your same logic Eleroo is also permitting their actions by not running back to help." "Don't blame him!" She bites back by muscle memory, ready to defend her kin at a moments notice. A few heartbeats passed before the Aiveon actually heard Reed's words, and her express shifts to perturbed. She- no, no he was making a leap in logic. Even if Eleroo learned about those Pokemon he had no bearing on them, no stake, no obligation to risk himself for them. Gritting her teeth she looks away to ensure Eleroo is being upset any further, but he refused to meet her gaze.

Scrabbling to his paws Eleroo drew in a deep, shaky breath. His time in the Pastoria Gym had been both incredibly short and unbearably long, but he had learned more than he dare recount in that time. "Seek," he speaks softly, voice almost a whisper as he tried to regain himself, "if Salem was willing to torment me just because of what I am, do you really think Reed is in the wrong here?" Other than yell, Reed had done nothing to slight them. Leading them to safety, fighting on their side, giving precious information.. Regardless of past actions, between the two, one vastly outshined the other. He frowned at Seek, hoping she would see reason, but a spark of fight still shimmered in her gaze.

No, no way. Shaking her head Seek pushed their babble away- she would not bow to their logic. "We risked everything, everyone to get Eleroo back from those monsters. Do, or did, you not care about those you left with him?!" She didn't know about the Pokemon Eleroo spoke of, but it clearly struck a nerve in the two of them. Whether they were family or friends, they still left them to be lambs for slaughter. "We escaped, yes, but we have not abandoned those he's made suffer, or those who've been blinded by his ways. His reign and mistreatment of others will end by my paws." As he speaks the Aiveon's stance relaxes to an awed cower. An end? "I don't know what you're talking about," turning her head away from the other Pokemon with a slow shake "but you're out of time. He's going after kids. You need to do something now."

Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:25 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 16 NtXit1p
    Great Marsh|Noon (198)

Shenron clicked his tongue in a slight admonishing manner. "Ease, do not forget who the enemy is. We don't need in fighting when the real issue is out there and would be pleased to see you disagreeing" This was an issue far outside Shenron's expertise though. Most of the time Pokemon in groups disagreed for a moment, talked it over and apologized. But this was getting out of paw. Yet he didn't want to dismiss either side's arguments.
    They technically both had a point.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:50 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 16 KugUZ7n

The Great Marsh [Den]|Afternoon [Raining]

Felix laid there, just listening in with the back and forth of Eleroo's fears. True, being afraid is what makes them alive as well but there was also the phantom pain that fear leaves is something not so easy to get rid of. To Felix, seeing other pokemon being tyrants in this day and era, it was not something he wanted in his life but unfortunately, this is how reality is now. "We escaped, yes, but we have notabandoned those he's made suffer, or those who've been blinded by his ways. His reign and mistreatment of others will end by my paws." That's insane, that's suicide. He'll be killed before he even gets an attack in! East and Salem would foresee that kind of attack happening. Felix could tell by how the two had never dropped their guard, even with Uxie around. Even if Reed did get a surprise attack in, he would be counter attacked the second he makes contact. "but you're out of time. He's going after kids. You need to do something now." Felix would agree on it but again, rushing in is suicide and asking for death to take them.

The Sylveon gets up again and shakes himself a bit. Though combat wasn't something he was excellent in and he only knew some tricks to keep himself alive, he for sure knew how to psychologically toy with East from the reactions he got from him before that golduck forced him into saying stuff. "Ease, do not forget who the enemy is. We don't need in fighting when the real issue is out there and would be pleased to see you disagreeing" This time, he had to agree with this. That's exactly what Salem wants them to do is fight with each other. Moving over to Seek, he had to tell her what would happen if they tried to just rush in. "Seek, I know what you're saying is true, we've gone through that together and we got the wounds to prove it. We'll put an end to it, we just need to cooperate with them and make a battle plan.

Felix then gave a soft smile to Seek and with his feelers he waved to Eleroo, Shenron, Reed and Johvani. Despite the differences, they're in the same boat. "If we do go back and mount an attack on Salem and East, we'll need to plan this carefully and precisely." That was the only solution they would have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:32 am