Epidemic Johto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?


Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.


Support our staff!


4 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:07 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  J0eZ5E6
Pastoria City || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 150 || Seek 140


Seek started to shake. Not from fear or cold, but anger as the Floatzel addressed her team with such disgust. How dare it talk at them like that. "What were we thinking?" She repeated, her claws tapping against the roof tiles as she paced a few steps. "That we didn't want to die to that thing, duh!" His lip curled upward, eyes narrowing toward her as the Aiveon yelled. Stepping away from the corpse he wiped his mouth, and waved a paw while giving a disgruntled, "Letting a child speak- Who's in charge here?" Wasting no time Seek spat, "I am." Standing tall on her high perk with spread wings and ears she looked larger than normal, boasting confidence that could shatter worlds, but the Floatzel was not intimidated.

Scrutinizing the sheltering Charizard he pinched his brown and mumbled under his breath, "You can not be serious." Walking even closer he stepped in deep puddles without notice, as though the cold meant nothing to the water-dweller. Rain beaded and bounced off his waterproof fur, making the weasel shimmer compared to the soggy Pokemon it faced. "Where is the human?" He quipped, impatience growing clear as he searched for the missing being. "They're gone." Eleroo squeaked, his voice cracking hoarsely as he willed himself to talk. "Please, we just want to leave. We were about to when-" "Oh shush it," he cut him off, causing the Radeon to recoil into a sheepish heap.

"I told yall to leave but you're still here." Stomping before them the Floatzel was not afraid to raise its voice, arms waving as it shouted before giving an accusing point. "Now look what you've done; completely wretched that building and callin' undead into our town." Eleroo's head hung in shame, heat pulsing under his frozen cheeks. Should they, no, could they even apologize for this? "We didn't do that. The undead broke the through on their own!" Seek interjected, her claws threatening to lose purchase on the slippery roof. "And ye didn't wonder why no one was in there?" Clasping a paw around its head the Floatzel struggled to keep its cool as it continued. "That damn marsh is a cesspool for undead, and that building is a literal damn gateway to it. We keep well enough away from it, but no. You lot just put your scent all over it!"

With a loud huff Seek jumped down from the rooftop. The wind brushed her, offsetting her landing several yards, but she was able to maintain her landing and scold back with full fury. "Well why didn't you tell us that the first time?! We came from that godsforsaken place. We just want away from it and away from here." With a sodden belly Eleroo made his way toward her with hesitant steps. Maybe with him nearby she would calm down, at least he hoped so, but he could not make it to her before accusatory words berated his ears once more. "Well you should have thought about that before. Your interference could cost innocent Pokemon their lives."

"You ravaged our structures and left an undead's corpse in our city, two of 'em even! How can you find that acceptable when you knew their were 'mons livin' here?


((Please don't make Floaty speak unless absolutely necessary.))

-------

This topic has reached the max number of replies and has been split. The prior segment can be found here.
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:23 am



(ACE) The MARSH Team  NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Dawn (115)

Shenron hissed at his rebuttal of Eleroo and snarled. "What are you saying? That because you keep away from the building the undead don't come near? Surely you don't expect me to believe that" He tapped his own nose with a claw and grinned. "Our scent on the building would've changed nothing. Not a thing. Eventually something would've shambled out of there, either lost and confused or the wind blowing the wrong way. Would you have blamed something besides just that which can not change or be controlled for it?" Shenron chortled in amusement thinking of the mental gymnastics one would need to go through to do it. Would take the gold for sure. "Are you saying you all clam up and hide if an undead wanders through? Do you kill and dispose of the bodies? If that's the case, I will gladly burn these bodies to ash if it will placate you" Because in all honesty their bickering was not doing them any favors. If undead could smell then surely they could also hear.
"Then if it is agreeable, we will depart. Assuming the whole of the party agrees its an appropriate time"

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:08 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  KugUZ7n

Pastoria City|Morning
60

How much is this floatzel going to yammer on about accusing them of bringing the dead? Even for Felix, he had his limits on cranky old men and this one is at the point where he would lash out. "Excuse me?! The undead don't know borders nor do they care. Look around you, they risked everything to get me back up to health and if they didn't do a thing for me, I would have been closer to never being able to fight again! What I see is a Floatzel who has no manners when it comes to helping others into being safe!" The Sylveon was furious with everything. He had it up to the very limits of his patience. If Felix didn't know any better he'd say that even he might be cranky sometimes. This was one of those times. "You care so much about wanting us out, but yet you can't see a fire type that would die from the rain?! I do and so does everyone else! I don't tend to be this way but I will defend them if it becomes needed. Now we can settle this like civilized pokemon or you can stay with your denial and find out that they speak truth." Felix was done talking and if the Floatzel was done with his temper then maybe he could accept the truth that the undead don't care about who or what is there as long as they can eat or infect or even kill.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:17 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  AaEgCmf
❖ Pastoria City + Outside the Terminal Building + Dawn + 73 ❖


It came as no surprise that Seek was the first to snap back, her quick tongue strangely tame as she defended her team from the Floatzel's onslaught of accusations. Though its claims were not unfounded to lay them bare before them seemed an odd choice. It revealed more than it thought. Though it was clear he had been watching them their hold on the town was not omnipotent. She was the third. The Pelipper had not made it out of the building; the morning scouts must have found their prior casualty, and it had not seen the their other threat.

As provocation brought the others in Uxie thought it passing strange that Felix showed agitation while Shenron held a calm. Both Pokemon had been exceedingly level-headed, but their prior stent of combat had revealed flipped responses. Was the emotional roller coaster too much, or was it a hormonal high? The legendary Pokemon drifted further away from both Pokemon, silently bringing himself closer to the vexed Floatzel. The others brought up a fair point, one that needed no further podding but egged him to speak on anyway. "You would then keep us from leaving?"


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Sun May 03, 2020 6:25 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  J0eZ5E6
Pastoria City || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 141


Seek shuffled her paws to find better purchase on the muddy ground. Who did this guy think he was? The others argued back, just as annoyed with its presence as she was, but it was like talking to brick wall. Nothing they were saying was getting through to it, like he had an answer for everything. Shrenron made a strong point; nothing could smell them from inside that building. Then they would have smelled the rest of the 'mons in the city! But he didn't seem to hear, simply pacing before them while flexing its long fingers. "You came from there. Sure sounds like a scent trail to me." The Aiveon growled to herself. How, how? Wouldn't the rain and wind of washed that away? Or, were marshes different somehow?

Smacking her teeth the Aiveon was prepared to fight back, but Felix beat her to the punch. Her eyes bugged as he outed them for healing him up, but thankfully the Floatzel didn't connect those dots and instead went for the personal attack on it. "You're none too bright if you don't realize I'm looking out for my own. It's no shit they come before those trying to screw up everything we've worked for." Irritation tingled along Seek's spine. Something about that didn't seem right. Sure, you care for your own, but why make an enemy instead of an ally? "So that gives you the right to attack us first?! You went straight for the punch instead of the branch!"

Shenron continued trying to be peaceful with a great offer. "Do you kill and dispose of the bodies? If that's the case, I will gladly burn these bodies to ash if it will placate you." Crossing its arm the Floatzel pondered for a second, as though they had finally found common ground. With a small tchh a sickly grin spread as it chuffed, "The first good idea comes out. It's too bad nothing burns effectively in this downpour." Though there was small progress it was immediately backtracked as another continued. "You care so much about wanting us out, but yet you can't see a fire type that would die from the rain?!" It's dark eyes showed no humor, no amusement as it plainly said, "Little rain ain't gonna kill that lizard."

"Then if it is agreeable, we will depart. Assuming the whole of the party agrees its an appropriate time."
"You would then keep us from leaving?"
"We don't wanna be here anymore.."
"We were just going-"

With the arguing getting them no where everyone seemed to land on the same idea. They wanted to leave, he wanted them to leave, but his lips drew back as he barked. "All of yall, just shut up!" He finally snapped, puffs of frosty air existing for a single heartbeat in its maw before the rain snuffed the chill out. Any work they had put in vanished from its eyes as it stared them down, gaze shifting across them one by one as it spat. "Let me get this straight- we have a spineless yellow belly, a giant push over, a curious after thought, a wimp of a pipsqueak, and a brat on a high horse. That's your collective?"

Its paws curled into fists, and it threw one in front of itself as it continued. "Y'all think you can just come into someone else's home, trash the place, and just leave? That some excuses just make it all better, like nothing happened?!" His twin tails smacked the ground, and he huffed, "I gave you the chance to leave. I ain't given ya another." With a crank of his neck the Floatzel gurgled up a mouthful of water, and within two steps was dowsed within an Aqua Jet. Kicking off with one paw he shot forward, undeterred by the agitated Pokemon as he reached for one that had stepped forward. He squeaked, paws skittering and trying to find purchase within the mud, but Eleroo could not move before a firm paw slammed down on the back of his neck.

With a twist of his tails and kick of practiced feet the Floatzel easily turned around and shot off again while plucking the Radeon from the ground. The yoink of his scruff drove the air from his body, and the skinny Pokemon's eyes widened as the world flew by around him. Panic surged through his body, his eyes struggling to keep up with the rapidly growing distance between him and his friends. With an arc in his motion the weasel seized putting distance between them just long enough to call back, "Y'all won't be leaving until you've paid for what you've done!" With that, he continued to jet deeper into the city.

"Eleroo!" He heard Seek yowl, but already her voice sounded so far away. "Give him back!" The snatched Pokemon couldn't breathe. Any air came fast and short, his thoughts dulled as his dangling body was bumped and bruised. The stress was immediate, the panic within his mind screaming to struggle, to escape, to not let this happen, but the Radeon's body felt limp beneath the mass of his fright. His paws kicked meekly, but between the water and jerky force of their launch it was not noticeable. As his companions disappeared from sight he could only give a pitiful whine as his mind faded out in duress.


"No, no stop- give him back!!" Seek wailed, splashing forward and taking flight after after them. "Give him baaack!" The driving wind had not let up, trying its best to throw her off course, but the Aiveon refused to be stopped. She flapped with fury, propelling herself faster to catch up to the thief. She tried to stay low, but with each building she rounded she did not see the blazing blue shape and had to go higher. Soaring above the roofline the flying type fought her burning muscles to move forward, but no matter how high she flew or how far she went she did not see or hear her target. No. Where did they go? How could they have vanished?! "Eleroo?!" She cried out, but the only response was the endless drone of the boundless rain. Refusing to stop she circled above the town, eyes honed for an orange or purple blip, but the dull colors of the city were not broken.

They just.. disappeared.

As her adrenaline rush started to fade, Seek came to a still hover in the air. A wall of emotion tried to hit her, but as she reluctantly headed back toward the terminal she refused to let it in. She refused to think, to feel, to let anything enter her mind. Thoughts and emotions bashed her mental barrier, daring her to lose her stoic facade. Not yet. Her paws shook, making her course uneven as the exhaustion and cold tried to work at her. Not yet. Autopiloting to the right building, the sight of the Marsh in the distance tried to make the flying type sick, but again she fought, throwing up as many crumbling, mental walls as she could. The trip back felt endless, her resolve rattling until, finally, she touched down beside the familiar corpse of the Tropius.

Struggling to keep it together Seek kept her head down as she approached her party. If they went back inside, if she sat, if she had a chance-- The endless void was poised to last, ready to swallow her, until her sights landed squarely on the rain-filled shapes of Eleroo's muddy paw prints. Her cheeks twitched, expression quivering into heartbreak as her resolve finally broke. An internal shattering like broken glass let loose all within her mind. Driving her paws into the mud the child screamed, wailing into the air with nothing but raw emotion. Scarce tears rolled down her sodden cheeks, impossible to see within the rain. He was gone.

She looked at the others, personally tragedy clear on her face, and stared hatefully at the so called legendary. A psychic, a god, a creature of divine intervention who did nothing. Overwhelmed by every sense and thought the Aiveon charged him, stopping short from the tug of mud to rear up and send her new Air Slash flying. "Why didn't you do something?!"
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Tue May 05, 2020 1:19 pm



(ACE) The MARSH Team  NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Dawn (116)

Shenron snorted ready to breathe Outrage upon the body opting to tune the weasel out. Lest he say or do something that Shenron felt justified in snapping his spine in his teeth. Somehow what happened next seemed to be so... Surreal. The Floatzel surged forward and Shenron spun on his foot to protect his flame. But he wasn't going for him. Shenron's eyes could've tracked every second of the paw grabbing Eleroo by the scruff. The Floatzel planting his foot to change directions. Eleroo's eyes widening in shock and desperation as realization started to cling to him. Shenron didn't know why. After the Floatzel called back he lunged after him. Rain steaming his scales and crackling in his fire was lost. His friend was being taken..! Get him! The weight of running in the water and his paws squelching in the mud stopped his chase pretty quick. Shenron was flat on his belly with trembling arms trying to get him up. His adrenaline made his muscles ache with cold but it was futile. The Floatzel was out of sight, the rain smothering his and Eleroo's scent and his tail darting under his wing to be safe. "You... You bastard... You want us to pay but you aggravate the situation further. Oh I'll pay..." He dug his claws into a tree he collapsed near and ripped bark from it in a slow, descending motion cooling his anger for a moment. Letting him breathe and calm himself. His eyes narrowed into the direction he last saw the accursed Floatzel. Shenron would repay what they had done... He blinked slowly turning his head to look at Seek feeling sympathetic and upset for her. Not that she needed it. Shenron was furious and his sputtering tail flame roared as he let his frustration stoke it. He had to think carefully. Yes they had destroyed part of a building but it was not an unfixable amount of property damage. Definitely not worth stealing a member of their group and incurring their retaliation. Was it not a well-known thing that the living did revenge not the dead. Was the Floatzel not knowledgeable that now they had cause to attack? Even if they didn't look like a threatening group, they could cause casualties without minding. But Shenron wanted payment from the weasel.
Every pound of Eleroo from the Floatzel's flesh, fur and meat...

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat May 09, 2020 9:04 am

(ACE) The MARSH Team  KugUZ7n

Pastoria City|Morning
61

That bastard, he tricked them and now blames them for the destruction. Felix was entirely pissed off. He took Eleroo and is using him as a bargaining tool against them. No, the sylveon wasn't going to be manipulated by some grump. If anything was to be done, it would be to save Eleroo. Nobody, not even a floatzel is going to bind him to slave work nor the group he's with. Felix went to get some berries to take with him. He would suggest the others to do the same. Its now a rescue mission and right now any psychology would be null until later. "I'm going after them. Nobody takes Eleroo nor tells us to be their slaves. If he's going to fucking use Eleroo as a hostage, then its our job to free him." Felix was truly pissed off. He wasn't even going to give into the Floatzel's demands.

The Sylveon looked at Shenron noticing that his fire would be quite handy in helping out as a smoke screen. This wasn't about surviving an undead nightmare, it was about bonding with each other. "Shenron, Seek. If we need to force our way through that bastard's stronghold, then we need to know where he took Eleroo to. I've never thought this day would come would we have to deal with a psychopath, but Eleroo's in danger as long as we don't do anything to save him." As far as psychopaths go, that Floatzel would likely go back on his word and keep Eleroo away from them to make an example of his own point. If they have to kill the Floatzel, then its possibly the only way to save Eleroo.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Wed May 13, 2020 5:57 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  AaEgCmf
❖ Pastoria City + Outside the Terminal Building + Dawn + 74 ❖


There was a sense of danger clinging to the air around them. It grew thick and heavy, but even as the Floatzel made it's stance clear Uxie felt no deceit in its words. It wholly believed all that it said, their actions a personal attack on its livelihood. Though perspective could warp a situation there was no denying the hurt it felt from them and the damage that had indeed been done to the building they were sheltered in. The tension strengthened, raw emotion smothering the idea of a right and wrong side.

And then, it snapped. In a flash of orange and blue the tension was exchanged for panic as the blazing fast weasel made off with their youngest. Eleroo squealed, a note of pure terror ringing out as the pair's shape rapidly shrunk. The winged Pokemon took after them, their ability severely hampered by the storm about them. He could stop it was a Psychic, but the legend withheld. If the Floatzel struggled the child could be injured, his type disadvantage increasing his risk.

The ever observant Uxie watched as the thief disappeared into the city and each flying Pokemon failed the chase in turn. He did not move, making no effort to prevent the kidnapping. He remained in place, with only the small bobs in his levitation shifting him as he awaited the other's return. Seek descended from the sky with her failure plain upon her face. For a few seconds she seemed ready to take charge, to use her learned leadership to make a plan and take a stand.

But that did not last. Unable to bear her own burden the child broke down, releasing a guttural wail of grief. The scene was not unexpected but hard to watch nonetheless. The change of pace was jarring, but the pixie was caught by surprise as the Aiveon turned that emotion on him. "Why didn't you do something?!" Her words nearly missed him, lost beneath the hiss of her strike that he swerved away from. The sting of the cut was instant, his body unused to receiving a hit.

For the first time that decade the legend felt anger boil within him. To let an insolent child place a mark upon him. For her to blame him when he was not involved. Such audacity would not be tolerated. Locking her down with his Psychic he cut her tantrum short.

"You impudent child," he spoke with a chilling firmness, his body growing tense as he continued. "You would wish him to be wounded? The boy could barely handle being lifted by my power. To be restrained by it, even by proximity, would have caused him great harm." Tightening his grasp the legend watched the child's eyes bug out as he installed a lesson by example. "Do you really believe that delicate being could handle this with his typing?"


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Sun May 17, 2020 6:58 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  J0eZ5E6
Pastoria City || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 142


Seek didn't want to believe it. It just.. couldn't be real. Screaming into the sky she continued to flap and beat her wings like a trapped animal. How?! How did they let that happen? Of those who sat back why didn't the psychic prevent this?! Wheezing on sticky breaths the Aiveon suddenly could not move. Her lungs ceased, air struggling to move as her body was crushed and lifted by an invisible force. "You impudent child." Uxie voice was still and cold, nearly foreign sounding as psychic energy flared around him. It was frightening to say the least, to watch such a lax Pokemon to change so drastically. Panic flooded her senses, her emotional state rocked even further as she tried desperately to free herself from his grasp. Though she writhed her struggling did little aside from make her muscles burn. It was insulting, but it just proved her point further; this was child's play for him, so why didn't he save Eleroo like this?

Her breath came on hard inhales as her lungs were restricted. "You could have done this-" she gasped, forcing her chest to expand. "To them!" The Floatzel had feared him before. If he felt this sort of power there was no doubt he would ran for his life instead! Flexing her legs with a massive effort the Aiveon extended her claws and truck vainly at the air before her. "Worthless," she started, an unknown insult clinging to her teeth, but before it could come to fruition all thought was smothered beneath intense pain. Like an invisible fist closing around her the force crushed down on her delicate body. The Aiveon's hollow bones screamed, the strain nearly too much for them to bare. Her chest flattened, air unable to pass as her maw hung open in a silent scream and eyes bugged with terror. Did he want to kill her now?!

"You would wish him to be wounded? The boy could barely handle being lifted by my power. To be restrained by it, even by proximity, would have caused him great harm." The pixie scolded her but words were behind a sheet of glass as her ears popped under the strain. Her feet trembled, rain hitting her tongue and tantalizing her with the thought of drowning. The forced increased, ever closer to snapping her in half. Her helmet rolled off, darkness creeping into her vision as panic overtook thought. She was completely helpless. "Do you really believe that delicate being could handle this with his typing?" ....

Then, as suddenly as it came, the power left. Like the flip of a switch the hold released itself and Seek fell to the ground with an ungraceful thud. A loud, terrified wheeze could be heard as she took in a gasping breath, and she couldn't think of anything aside from that sweet oxygen for several more inhales. Eleroo. He held back because of him? Her memory of the rooftop was vague at best but she did recall Eleroo showing some discomfort after his lift. Had the legend really recalled that moment and thought it through, or was it just an excuse to cover his own hide? He dared do that to her, to harm another child, what made the theft any different when it had a worth cause?

With her breathe under control the Aiveon wriggled back onto her paws and backed away from the legend before taking a defensive stance. With mud slathered across her pelt she cared not for the cold brush against her chest as she snapped with a trembling voice. "You- You- You jerk! You're sick! You're cruel and sick! You say it's for him but then you do that?! You're messed up!" Weren't legends supposed to be protectors?? Caretakers of the good and innocent. Of all the Pokemon around them wasn't Eleroo the most deserving of a guardian? "What sort of god are you?!" Despite her rage and twitching muscles the Aiveon could will herself to strike again. The dumb, blank, serene look to its face seem to tell of a 'you know I'm right' that she could not fight. That her prior strike had done nothing but cause her more pain. It was getting her no closer to Eleroo. She was still just as useless and no better than Uxie here.

Tears lost to the rain continued to roll down her cheeks as her rant died away. Was this the end? Could she really do nothing? She recalled her own capture when the crazed Sceptile snatched her away. The way he dangled her before them, mocking them, had Eleroo felt like she did now? How had he managed to find her? I never asked him. He had no wings and could barely run at that point. The others? Jerome and Vier were long gone.. Shenron? No, he would have advice but not the specifics she was looking for. Felix hadn't been there but his point from earlier echoed in her mind. 'If we need to force our way through that bastard's stronghold, then we need to know where he took Eleroo to.' Okay. Eleroo wouldn't have known where the Sceptile took her, but for her it was a starting point.

Holding her stance Seek tried to pull herself together. Speaking with the same firmness Uxie had she barely kept a growl from entering her voice. "Tell me, Uxie, are you going to help us? Really. Why are you even here? You act high and mighty but you've done nothing. Its like your not even there! So, do tell me; do you even know where their stronghold is. And I mean specifics- the building, entrance, numbers. Do you know anything at all or are you nothing but a big fraud pretending to be useful?" What could it claim to have done? Open a door, clear a jump, talk about the weather? Yeah, real good use of a god. "Cause really, if you aren't going to help then what use are you."
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Tue May 19, 2020 11:48 am



(ACE) The MARSH Team  NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Dawn (117)

Shenron nodded to Felix. "Indeed, until we have eyes upon him we must assume he is in danger and near death... This Floatzel clearly does not understand the rule of the epidemic. Living do revenge, dead do not" He turned to Seek hearing the conflict with Uxie. He was curious why the Legend hadn't reacted but his explanation made perfect sense. His psychic prowess would've snapped the kit's neck without much effort. "Careful with your tongue kit, it would not bode well to gain the ire of the being of knowledge. We need all the help we can get if we intend to rescue Eleroo..." Shenron shook his body ridding it of the rain water still holding his tail in a safe position to keep it dry. "None of us would've been fast enough to stop that Floatzel. Aqua Jet is only second to Extremespeed in terms of priority. Had we grasped even a hair of his pelt he would've been hurt" He turned towards the city grumbling quietly as he thought. There had to be somewhere they were holed up. Somewhere they'd keep him prisoner. But where? The Pokemon Center or Gym seemed likely. The PokeMart a close 3rd. They wouldn't simply hide out inside homes... His grumbling getting deeper as he thought. Curse this rain for smothering out the scent. Curse the Floatzel for his actions. Just...
Damn it all...

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat May 23, 2020 7:17 am

OoC)) Skip, Felix is finishing up on getting items ready to go save Eleroo.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Wed May 27, 2020 6:27 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  AaEgCmf
❖ Pastoria City + Outside the Terminal Building + Dawn + 75 ❖


The child retaliated with words but the fear sparkled clearly in her large blue eyes. His message had been heard, his actions justified. Her trembling wings had not the strength to strike him again but her voice had gained clarity. "What sort of god are you?!" Such a simply question from one who was ignorant. Some Legends disagreed with the title of god, his brother among them, but Uxie held no feelings for it either way if it made his role known. "I am The Being of Knowledge." He said simply with no emotion to his flat voice. "I birthed knowledge to those around me in ages long past."

It was true humans had been his target and unfortunate that they had declined, but his gift lived on in the beings around him and those humans that survived to this today. Was this no longer common knowledge? Was his flight forgotten in the passing eras, or was the child merely uninformed of legendary heritage? Such idle thoughts would have to wait as Seek continued to go off on her previous rampage.

"Tell me, Uxie, are you going to help us? Really. Why are you even here? You act high and mighty but you've done nothing. Its like your not even there! So, do tell me; do you even know where their stronghold is. And I mean specifics- the building, entrance, numbers. Do you know anything at all or are you nothing but a big fraud pretending to be useful? Cause really, if you aren't going to help then what use are you."

With a twitch of his twin tails the pixie felt the same anger from before return. Unlike previously, however, he had complete control of himself and remained calm in the face of such an irritant. She knew nothing, she was nothing. A pawn in his path. Such a small, insignificant being would not be recorded in his quest and should not be allowed to rile him.

Shenron spoke before he did, the wise dragon acting as a voice of reason. "Careful with your tongue kit, it would not bode well to gain the ire of the being of knowledge. We need all the help we can get if we intend to rescue Eleroo.." Relaxing his tails the Legend soothed himself with the knowledge that at least one of these Pokemon held the proper respect a legend deserved. While he believed the brazen child would learn in time Uxie was not disillusioned, and he knew today was not that day.

"I am here of my own accord, following my own agenda. I made it clear from our first encounter I am here to observe, not interfere. If it's information you seek you need only ask."


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Sun May 31, 2020 6:38 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  J0eZ5E6
Pastoria City || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 143


Seek did not understand, no, she refused to understand or accept Shenron's reasoning. What help could it possibly give them when it'd done next to nothing so far? Digging her claws into the mud she wanted to scream, to yell at them all and damn them, but all her energy had been sapped in her desperate chase. Being of knowledge.. What use was that if it never told them anything? If the Floatzel took off running at the first sight of it? If anything it was dead-weight; caring only for itself and putting in only the most minimal effort for the group. Her blue eyes scrutinized its every curve. You're no god of mine.

"I am here of my own accord, following my own agenda. I made it clear from our first encounter I am here to observe, not interfere. If it's information you seek you need only ask." While Seek couldn't say she was expecting much from her request the frustration she felt from its response boded poorly for getting anything out of it. "I just asked you. How could that be any clearer?!" She barked tensely, exasperation edging her voice. Was everyone taking crazy pills?! Everything was suddenly backwards; the good guys being cursed for killing an undead, an unjustified kidnapping, a legend being worthless. What was she supposed to do when nothing made sense anymore? Huffing her frustrations the Aiveon looked at the other two Pokemon for input. She didn't know what she was hoping for as Shenron was still struggling from his soaking and Felix was gathering up items for some reason. I call myself a leader, but what can I really do?

The icy chill in her bones started to sting again, and she knew standing in the freezing rain was no help. Gazing at their prior shelter all she can see if the massive hole the Tropius had made. The space beyond, the place they had rested and ate the last day, seemed so different with the exposure of the chewed up wall. Cringing, she realized just how bad it must have looked to the Floatzel. Not enough to cause such an irrational act, but enough to be mad at them. Though her body felt frozen to the core Seek knew the wind and rain exposed building wouldn't do that much for them anymore. We should have left when we had the chance. Why did she delay? Why did she wait to eat instead of taking the food with them? Eleroo would still be here. No matter what happened to them it would be better than this.

Gritting her teeth Seek turned herself around. If she thought about that any longer the tears would return. With a deep breath she brought herself back to the present and dared to pry for more information. The so called 'being of knowledge' no longer deserved eye contact in her mind, so she spoke without so much as a turn of her head. "Where is their headquarters?"
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:14 am



(ACE) The MARSH Team  NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Dawn (118)

Shenron sat with his nose twitching. Thinking. Pulling on his remembrance of Eleroo's scent. Poison types often had a biting scent of wet metal with a heat behind it. Assuming they didn't smell of rot or chemical burns. But Eleroo's scent might be entirely different. Would he still smell of kit innocence? Soft puppy breath and milk? Shenron's lip pulled back into a snarl as he imagined a tinier Eleroo toddling around on four unsteady paws flopping over at the slightest tap with all four paws out. Why? Why take the kit who had the least to do with any of this? That was why... Eleroo looked small. Vulnerable. Anyone else would've immediately began the assault when the Floatzel grabbed them. Shenron's snarl only deepened. Cowardice. He hated it. He looked at his claws scowling as he did. He was going to skin that weasel. Let him beg, try to rationalize and plead his case. Before Shenron meticulously broke every bone in his lower body and strung him up for the Mandibuzz to claim. Oh he would fight but that fight would quickly drain him. Everyone got tired eventually.
That's when the real torture began.

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:06 am

(ACE) The MARSH Team  KugUZ7n

Pastora City|Morning
62

Felix had gotten everything prepared. All that was left was to get a location to where Eleroo was taken. "Where is their headquarters?" Yes, the question that would likely help them locate where Eleroo maybe placed at as their prisoner. Once they get the location, the real battle begins. Likely the Floatzel would fight back and possibly lead to either one of them being severely injured or killed. Shenron seems to know what he's doing, but regardless he could be in danger as well. If reasoning with the Floatzel doesn't work, then they may have no choice. They'll have to send him to meet the reaper himself. "Considering that they'll expect us, we'll likely have to fight our way through. Though I don't consider fighting to be on the list of things I like doing, this is given as a no choice. Here's your berries Seek. It should be evenly distributed. Also here's yours Shenron." Felix had divided the berries evenly between them. Uxie for some reason won't help fight them to rescue Eleroo, but Felix knew why. A being of Knowledge has no place on a battlefield unless things was truly desperate.

Felix couldn't help but feel that they're going to need a lot of luck on this point. If they are to succeed, then they'll need to work as a team and keep in communication with each other. "Shenron, you have my thanks still. If there's anything that's troubling you, I can listen to what you need to let out." The sylveon said as he placed his ribbon like feeler on Shenron's arm. True, he didn't understand much of charizard anatomy or what they think, but it is always worth a try. Even then, they are an interesting species that Felix would like to know more of.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:37 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  AaEgCmf
❖ Pastoria City + Outside the Terminal Building + Morning + 76 ❖


"I just asked you. How could that be any clearer?!" Would she ever learn anger is not the answer? Temper temper. If the child could understand business conduct, or at the very least have patience, then she would realize the world lay at her paws. It was not his job nor concern to teach her, but shifting her path in the right direction was acceptable.

"Perhaps you should try being more polite with your request." He suggested, his flat voice lacking snark though it was firmly implied. The Nebula being paused, her thoughts seemingly elsewhere as her gaze flitted around them. Was she weighing her options and seeking a way out of using proper manors? Perhaps she thought better of those choices, as her inevitable inquiry was collected and concise. "Where is their headquarters?"

Pleased, the legend offered what insight he could on the matter. "The location with the highest probability, which should come as a surprise to none, would be the local Gym. Made from material naturally reinforced to withstand constant and intense battle it is a fortress within its own right. The Water-type specialty of this settlement should also bring comfort to those who are naturally marsh-dwellers. It's size, intended to hold spectators, would also offer space other structures do not." Truthfully, the intricacies of the human arena were unknown to him, but the logical explanations were within his right.


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:12 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  J0eZ5E6
Pastoria City || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 144


With irritation burning beneath her feathers and a desire to scream held within her chest Uxie finally deigned her worthy of the answer she had asked for multiple times. "The location with the highest probability, which should come as a surprise to none, would be the local Gym. Made from material naturally reinforced to withstand constant and intense battle it is a fortress within its own right. The Water-type specialty of this settlement should also bring comfort to those who are naturally marsh-dwellers. It's size, intended to hold spectators, would also offer space other structures do not." Of course. This city has a gym? In hindsight she swore she knew that, or she should have at least considered it. It slapped her as an obvious choice, a literal stronghold stationed before them. In her defense the human's Pokemon never had the honor of fighting in a gym, or walking into one with her trainer beside her. That experience had been taken from her long ago, and thinking of the building supplies to create such a withstanding arena would have never occurred to her.

"Then that's where we'll go." She announced, though such a statement seemed unnecessary considering Eleroo's plight. Even if, for some ungodly reason, they did not accompany her the Aiveon had no choice but go. "Considering that they'll expect us, we'll likely have to fight our way through. Though I don't consider fighting to be on the list of things I like doing, this is given as a no choice. Here's your berries Seek. It should be evenly distributed. Also here's yours Shenron." "Thanks." Seek mewed, the appreciation genuine. Staring at the small collection of fruit she wondered what her transporting options were, as thumbs were out of the question, and quickly resolved to stuffing into within her cloudy mane. "If this is their shelter they will undoubtedly outnumber us as well. If we aren't careful we'll just be waltzing into a trap."

But it was more than that, wasn't it? Uxie had told them Pokemon shelter within the city. It was a refuge, and Seek realized there would likely be children, sickly, and old Pokemon there as well. If the Floatzel really took Eleroo into the heart of their domain they would truly be treading on sacred ground. If they were to shed blood or injure innocent Pokemon then the residence had all the right to strike them down. "This should go without saying," she started tensely, her voice uncomfortably serious, "but these are living Pokemon. There will be no killing or attacking the innocent." Her claws curled in the muddy grass. Unless they try first. They had taken Eleroo but they shouldn't stoop to that level. Her morals were never to be questioned but, if it meant saving Eleroo, Seek was prepared to do anything necessary.
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:26 am



(ACE) The MARSH Team  NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Dawn (119)

Shenron annoyed huffing ceased feeling Felix extend contact and his temper cooled immediately. "Ah there's really not much other then... This" He gestured to the path the Floatzel had taken and his eyes were immediately downcast. "I understand why the Floatzel would take Eleroo, he's tiny but... I wish it weren't so common to snatch the weakest looking link in the chain" Not to imply Eleroo was weak not at all. Poison types possessed power that even the greatest fire types struggled to contain and utilize. The ability to melt a foe away. That was something most could not do. But Eleroo was a kit. Shenron shook his head looking at Seek and those words just seemed to slap the scales off his face. Don't... Harm them? Unless they struck first? Shenron had to bite back the noise of disbelief crawling up his throat. They snatched away a group mate. Snatched him away like a defenseless babe in the talons of a raptor. But they should be given the benefit of the doubt? Still? He wasn't going to argue.
It wasn't his place.

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:34 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  KugUZ7n

Pastoria City|Morning
63

Now that they have a location, it would come to how to proceed without raising an alarm. First though he had to calm Shenron a bit more. They wouldn't get far if one of them was holding a horrible hate in their hearts. It wasn't Shenron's fault nor anyone's, it was just a Floatzel who seemed to think he's got control of something he doesn't. Felix did know the feeling though. "He captured Eleroo because yes, he's not strong and easy to take, but he would have taken any of us or worse. If we can convince him, then we wouldn't need to fight, but nothing can be ruled out. Seek would do everything to save her brother and its worth it to her to get him back. Even leaders can feel fear. Nobody is fearless." As much as Felix didn't want to admit it, even he is afraid of something. Nothing though can tell how much he would be afraid if they didn't do something to save Eleroo. He then lets go of Shenron's arm before returning to the others. "Uxie, what risks can come from this if they know we're coming?" The chances of Uxie knowing is unknown but he'd take anything that would help them find a way to get in unnoticed.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:33 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  AaEgCmf
❖ Pastoria City + Outside the Terminal Building + Morning + 77 ❖


With his information heard and taken in the pixie felt no need for further input. He could see within the Aiveon's eyes that she was digesting his words. Was she already devising a plan? He wondered if she had learned from their last 'expedition' and would think through their invasion, but her ultimate conclusion took no thought at all as she announced, "Then that's where we'll go."

He thought the girl simple, her emotional state making for disconnected thoughts and pointless breakthroughs. Would this just be a repeat of their last trip with a higher casualty rate? She continued unaware of his judgements. "This should go without saying, but these are living Pokemon. There will be no killing or attacking the innocent." What a wishful thought. The young one made a fair point in that only the Floatzel had wronged them. All other Pokemon from that group had kept their distance, but would that point become moot when they breached their shelter?

The Legend's own musings had to be put aside as another question was thrust his way. "Uxie, what risks can come from this if they know we're coming?" Probing his own wealth of information Uxie searched for that which would prove useful. "I do not know the specifics, but this area has native grass, water, and poison types accompanying the omnipresent normal type. What type coverage we have has been severally crippled and they may defend accordingly. This is also their primary shelter; unless given time to evacuate children may be present and we can except a savage reception."


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:10 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  J0eZ5E6
Pastoria City || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 145


Seek's tumultuous emotions were making her sick. The anger, grief, exhaustion, the indignation, she could throw up at any moment. Taking in a deep, rattling breath the Aiveon struggled to retain the calm she fought for. We'll get him back. That's all she had to remember. "Ah there's really not much other then... This." Shenron gestured to the path the Floatzel had taken, and while she had followed it too it looked starkly different from the air. Should they follow along the ground, or go by air? Had the rain along washed away the trail, what if the gym wasn't their hideout? She lost sight of it, what if he abandoned Eleroo and left him for dead?!

Question after question flew through her mind, overwhelming to the point she almost missed Felix's thoughts. "--If we can convince him, then we wouldn't need to fight, but nothing can be ruled out. Seek would do everything to save her brother and its worth it to her to get him back. Even leaders can feel fear. Nobody is fearless." Convince him? The youth could almost laugh at her own shame. That's what I tried to do. And look where it got them; a member down, precious few leads, and standing around getting soaked. Sure, she had really made a mess of it with her screaming, but they didn't attack the Floatzel. They didn't mean to destroy the building. They didn't want to stay in this town. She had tried her damnedest to resolve it peacefully.. and had nothing to show for it.

After another very direct question the legend gave another vague but somewhat helpful answer. Seek did not need to look at her team to know they were in trouble. The one type advantage they had was already hindering by the rain; a collection of water types would be impassable for him. Poison stalled another, and they had nothing for grass if Shenron could not get close. If only Asura was here.. Her knees felt weak, a weight pressing heavily on her shoulders. Was it up to her to take care of all the water types? Their ragtag collection was nothing compared to stuffed living quarters.. what could she do alone? We don't stand a chance.

Turning away from her team the Aiveon started to pad down the muddy path the kidnapper had made. Her blue eyes could not lift off the ground, and her words shook as she mumbled beneath her frosty breath. "...We can't win this." They had nothing. No upper-hand, no surprise element, no bargaining chip. Frightening children, walking into a slaughter, collateral damage? Even if they didn't kill them she could see no outcome that worked in their favor, that restored the one thing they wanted.. She paws wouldn't stop moving, desperate to see a that familiar lavender fur. This was her fault. She should have told them to leave immediately.. It wasn't right to risk the others anymore than she already had. "Maybe I should go in alone." She said grimly. "Maybe they'll go easy on a lone child."
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 27
Posts : 777

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:18 am



(ACE) The MARSH Team  NtXit1p


Great Marsh|Dawn (120)

Shenron frowned exhaling a puff of flame. "A savage reception you say? Such as the uncouth actions of snatching a kit away because we damaged an unoccupied building" He couldn't get up to make his words seem more sturdy and sure so he settled with his deep bone-rattling voice. "The Floatzel took a hostage and ran. Ran to others who are just as like minded as himself. He could've said his spiel and left but he chose to antagonize us and right this moment he is fearing. He knows now he's backed himself into a bloody corner already" Shenron shook his head and growled. "Many egg thieves try these filthy tactics. If we storm that city to regain Eleroo, he will attempt to return in exchange for us not tearing his pelt asunder" He waved his hand dismissively and looked at Seek. Really looked at her. Those words did not inspire faith. Nor confidence. "Are you sure? Do you know in your heart of hearts that this will be the case?" Shenron eased himself coming closer ignoring the sting of rain on his scales to look at her clearly.
"Don't go into the heart of the den of Luxray, unless you're certain you can make it back out..."

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 36
Posts : 1504

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:08 am

(ACE) The MARSH Team  KugUZ7n

Pastoria City|Morning
64

Felix couldn't believe that they'd go easy on a child. From the look of things, they'd not give a damn if its a child or not. Shenron was right though, it would be wise to do things as a group, they got Eleroo into this mess, they're getting him out of it. "Seek, I doubt they'd go easy on you. They'd just make you as another bargaining chip against us to do as they want. Yes, I know your young and spunky, but they are sworn to defend their turf at all costs. If Uxie won't help us rescue Eleroo, then forget about it, we'll do it ourselves. Uxie can't intervene in our affairs which is true, but by the legends I won't give up on you or anyone here and I won't give up on Eleroo." The Sylveon made his stand as he knew that they was on the same ship and Seek was the leader of this crew. Felix put his feelers on Seek and gave a smile to her. They can do this. All they need to do is play it smart and work as a team.

The Fairy type did feel the need to give support to Seek as needed and though he wasn't as skilled at fighting than he was at talking things out, but it wouldn't stop him. Even a flame can start from a single spark and that spark was their goal, rescuing Eleroo. "What do you say Seek, shall we crash their party and break down their walls?" The Sylveon wasn't sure if that was said correctly but he didn't care at this point, he wanted to save Eleroo as much as Seek.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 1251

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:17 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  AaEgCmf
❖ Pastoria City + Outside the Terminal Building + Morning + 78 ❖


While his information and assumptions were intended to inform and provide insight it seemed someone took it as fearmongering. "...We can't win this." The Aiveon's confidence fizzled away with one meager sentence. The anger and argument she had build left every fiber of her being as she stood trembling. Fear sparkled in her sky colored eyes, and her next suggestion sounded more like a desperate plea. "Maybe I should go in alone. Maybe they'll go easy on a lone child."

Both males seemed to hold the same misgivings, and Uxie could not help but agree as the tables turned against her. "While we do not know if the actions of one reflect the others, do you really think it wise to wander into a horde of possible child abductors?" A single Pokemon was less threatening, yes, but the young one would be a poor choice of ambassador.

Instead of arguing her point the legendary Pokemon instead pondered Shenron's prior thought. He turned to the dragon, his own musings disjointed from the current topic. "Violence only breeds more violence, but a threat could suffice in provoking a return."

"Whether its property or physical damage, a bluff used to barter the exchange with no intent to follow up might just be convincing."


_________________


(ACE) The MARSH Team  OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 26
Posts : 2256

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:53 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  J0eZ5E6
Pastoria City || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 146


"Are you sure? Do you know in your heart of hearts that this will be the case?" .... The cold rain had long since frozen her but the Aiveon could still feel a dreadful shiver run along her spine. "No," she confessed with a heavy, defeated sigh. "But what choice is there? This is my fault. I can't put you guys at risk too." If she had just made them leave at dawn this situation wouldn't exist. "Don't go into the heart of the den of Luxray, unless you're certain you can make it back out..." With her head hanging low Seek bit back the morbid response she thought of. Rain pooled off the edge of her helmet and dripped onto her sensitive nose. Flicking her head back over her shoulder the little drops went flying. "And are we so sure all of us will come back out? That they won't go too far?"

Her paws were itching, ready to sprint through the mud and leave her companions behind before they could talk her out of it. Felix tried to talk her down, his words shockingly compelling as her resolve broke down. He wont give up on me.. Was that what she was doing? She loathed to admit it but she cared about these Pokemon and didn't want to see them harmed by these inhospitable Pokemon. "What do you say Seek, shall we crash their party and break down their walls?" Clenching her teeth the young Pokemon did not know what to do. Digging her claws into the mud she prayed to know the right choice. "And what if we fail? What if we can't get Eleroo back? What if we can't get away and they toss us to the undead, or throw us back in the Marsh?" If only one of them got hurt for her shortcoming wasn't that better??

With an exasperated groan the Aiveon shook the water droplets from her pelt. Popping back onto her hunches she threw her paws anxiously over her muzzle. "What was the point" Her muffled words came as no more than a whisper. It can't end like this. They had come too far to be beat by Pokemon too pathetic to show themselves. "Violence only breeds more violence, but a threat could suffice in provoking a return." Her low hanging ears flicked upward, interest piqued as her blue eyes peer from between her paws. "Excuse me?" She barked back dryly. The Legend often talked in cryptic messages, but this one she did not understand. He wanted to attack the others now? "Whether its property or physical damage, a bluff used to barter the exchange with no intent to follow up might just be convincing."

"A bluff?" She echoed the pixie's words, the idea ringing in her head. "What could we possibly bluff with? Straight force isn't going to work. So... Stealing stuff? Luring undead in? Destroying these buildings they love so much?" The Tropius had done all the prior damage, and their prior venture appeared to of gone unnoticed.

Sponsored content

(ACE) The MARSH Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:20 am