Epidemic Johto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 6 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:33 am

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 6 KugUZ7n

Pastoria City|Morning

"You would sell out your companion to a war that is not your own?" Though normally Felix would never do such a thing, something was messing with his mind. Stuff he never would have believed in, things never would have thought let alone say. "I would never allow such a thing." Seek’s right, she wouldn’t and Felix knew that all too well, but something was disrupting his thoughts and projecting another's into his head, making him say things he did not mean, intended to, or believe. In a silent plea he motioned with his feelers to tell them that something is wrong with him. Something had been messing with his cognitive thoughts and causing him to say stuff that he didn’t believe in at all. When he saw Seek’s expression he knew that this was being caused by someone or something else. What am I saying? This isn’t like me at all. This pressure in my head... Something isn’t right about this at all. I would never sell out Eleroo or anyone else! I still owe them a favor for saving me. Uxie..! Maybe he can find out what’s causing this. Felix shook his head as if trying to get water out of his ears, desperate to get rid of the intrusive feeling. With each thrust and moment of reprieve the pressure came back with more force, gripping him harder and it clung to his inner mind. His thoughts were rattled and dizzying, everything telling him to agree with East and disregard his own beliefs, but Felix's eyes had opened to the truth. Resisting as much as he could he shook his head even harder, hoping the others would notice his signal that something was wrong that he was not in control of. 

The feeling stopped again as the manipulator had it's sight blocked just enough for Felix to tell Uxie something. "Something’s forcing stuff into my head, its making me say stuff I wouldn’t believe in! Ugh, there it is again." The pressure was more than enough to force the next thought the manipulator put in his head out. ”A legend? who needs a legend when this Radeon is capable of wiping the demons off the face of the planet.” Felix couldn’t believe he said that. Someone IS messing with his thoughts. He started swaying his head, subconsciously rocking back and forth in an attempt to make the pressure stop long enough so he can make an actual cognitive thought and shut down the deliberation. ”Uxie, someone’s causing me to say this stuff, someone’s putting thoughts in my head. They’re nearby, they have to be. Make it stop, please.." Felix begged as he kept trying to resist as much as he could. He continued to shake his head, trying as much as possible to resist, to keep himself from spouting more nonsense and give them time to find out who is causing this.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:36 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 6 AaEgCmf
❖ Pastoria City + Pastoria Gym + Morning + 93 ❖

"I would never allow such a thing." Seek gasped with amount of horror Uxie was not expecting, though the intensity was not without reason. Her eyes reflected that feeling, like she would attack Felix were he not a familiar, but whether she thought better of it or not for the situation Felix responded in the most peculiar way. It was subtle, awkward body motions, uncomfortable ear movements, eyes that struggled to focus, but it was enough to tip off the highly observant Pokemon.

"Something’s forcing stuff into my head, its making me say stuff I wouldn’t believe in! Ugh, there it is again." What a fascinating thought, and a curious one as well. Could it be the virus, had Felix contracted it in their recent fights? Emotions were usually the first thing to change but the legend doubted the Fairy type would degrade so quickly. If not, the force would have to be external.

The Eeveelution continued to speak, his words and dialect seeming completely divided and opposing his usual demeanor, like a flip had been switch. Sloppy, hasty, obvious, the pixie could only wonder what would cause such actions to be taken. ”Uxie, someone’s causing me to say this stuff, someone’s putting thoughts in my head. They’re nearby, they have to be. Make it stop, please.." Such a fervent request could not be ignored, and with his curiosity tickled Uxie was quick to scan the room. A feeling, a tingling feeling like the hum of old wiring twinged at the edge of the room. As one keen to the sensation Uxie a fellow Psychic was at work, though it probed the question of why.

Moving up slightly higher to get a better view of the crowd the legendary Pokemon was quick to spot the perpetrator, a Golduck, a faux psychic but one privy to the art nonetheless, flexing its fingers as it channeled its power. Did it mean to make its efforts obvious, or did it not consider they would seek it out once discovered? Focusing a minute portion of his own power, Uxie made a small psychic burst, enough to disrupt the duck's focus before grabbing it with his abilities. "Steady your mind." He warns the Sylveon, knowing full well the Pokemon may attempt to reestablish the link the moment he released it.

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 6 OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:55 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 6 PahNIaG
Pastoria Gym || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 171

Anger was quick to swallow the young flying Pokémon. What was happening? Felix wasn't bright but this was ridiculous, and even her ire, as contained as it was, didn't seem to phase him. The others mumbled responses but neither seemed as appalled as she was, as horrified that such a suggesting was casually made. Felix seemed to stare blankly in responce, like he wasn't paying attention to her as she bore daggers into him. However, despite the anger and disgust she was overwhelmed by, the Aiveon found her visage contorted by sadness. "I can't believe you'd say that." She breathed meekly through clenched teeth, the hurt striking her more painfully than anything else. This was her companion, a Pokémon she trusted and fought beside, and he dared to forsake Eleroo after everything they'd been through as if it meant nothing to him.

It was enough to shake her resolve.
How many more circles would they talk in? How much more before her other companies changed allegiances as well, and she stood alone against the storm? The weight of her sack seemed to increase, putting pressure on her shoulders as she acknowledged she could not do this alone. With a deep breath she shot Felix another dirty look, but now he was shaking his head about. He wasn't scratching or stretching, and appeared downright uncomfortable in his motion. With her mouth agape Seek stared with confusion shimmering on her eyes. Again, she wondered what was happening, what was he on about now? Was he bored of their negotiations and making up his own thing?

"Something’s forcing stuff into my head, its making me say stuff I wouldn’t believe in! Ugh, there it is again." Seek stopped dead in her tracks, her mind coming to a sudden halt as it rebooted and processed what the other eeveelution just said. "Excuse me?!" She growled, her saucer-wide eyes flickering between both water types. "You say we're not truthful and you're messing with Felix's brain?!" Alarm passed between them, though the young Pokemon could not tell if it was because they were caught in the act or just as surprised. Felix begged the legend for repose, the situation escalating at an alarming rate. Spinning on her heels Seek stared down the pixie and orders, "Do something!" before turning back to those in charge.

A grunt sounded from the far side of the room, the surrounding Pokémon moving away from the captive as it was held in place. With the culprit revealed to be one of their own East gasped, "What is the meaning of this, Fleur?" Genuine shock filled the harsh notes as he spoke. "Do not interfere!" The Swampert bellowed with more emotion than he had ever used before, his eyes widening with outrage. Despite the yelling and use of his power Uxie's voice was as calm as always, "Steady your mind." Seek assumed the comment was not directed at her, but she was in no position to ignore sound advice. With a silent count she steadied her breathing, forcing herself to quiet her mind as the other Pokémon continued.

"In sorry, sir," they groaned as if unable to breathe properly. "I just, saw an opportunity to help..." Help? Seek bit her tongue. To help?! East's twin tails smacked the ground with a heavy slap. "Ya ain't helpin'!" He barks, hopping forward toward the edge of their platform. "You're settin' them off!" For a second Seek thought she just heard something she shouldn't have, a piece of their agenda or own plan. Her ears perked up, ready for another slip, but then she realized Uxie was technically attacking one of theirs with his restraint. "Let them go!" She squawks quickly as another grunt sounds. Any abuse of Uxie's power could be seen as a real threat, and the instance a fight broke out they'd all be done for.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:45 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 6 KugUZ7n

Pastoria City|Morning

The pressure continued as Felix tried to fight it. Suddenly the pressure stopped. "Steady your mind." Felix did so and with everything starting to stabilize in his mind again. Whoever did it must have used him when he was angry. Never did he like being angry but it did make him weak when he was. East revealed who the manipulator was. "What is the meaning of this, Fleur?" Amongst them was a Golduck who happened to have interfered in their negotiations. To Felix, this was a cowardly act to use him for their own gain but it might have been a rogue attempt."In sorry, sir," From what it sounded like, the Golduck was having issues breathing. It couldn't be Uxie doing this. It almost sounds like the issue as if they was caught red handed."I just, saw an opportunity to help..." This didn't sound like Uxie doing such a horrific thing. Unless there's another psychic in the room that is hiding. The Sylveon looked around to see if there was anything out of the ordinary with Uxie and so far he couldn't tell since Uxie usually has his eyes closed "Let them go!" If it was Uxie, it was basically to only break the link and disrupt the Golduck's manipulation.

Felix then looked at Eleroo. He could tell that Eleroo was still terrified. "I'm fine now Uxie, Thanks for freeing me from the Golduck." The Sylveon then turned his attention back to Seek and Shenron. Showing he's fine again. He gave Seek a warm smile and walked over to her. "I'm sorry for all that was said. I had no idea that I was being forced to say that stuff, I figured the Golduck was able to pull it off while I was angry. Lets get Eleroo free. We got to find a way to convince them. What have we got to our advantage that would persuade them?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:13 am