Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 5 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:37 pm

OoC)) Skip got a busy week ahead of me and little time to post will post next round.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:43 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 5 Gjwgzz10
    Inside Frost Cave|Late Morning | 13

Hikirio had expected a command from the human, to her pokemon. Having braced for the attack and expected it, but nothing but quiet. No human voice just the pokemons, "Use me and hurt me? Fucking please--that kid can't even hold a sword right, let alone hurt even a Joltik." Hikirio turned toward Dal then having followed the sound, confused. A weak human, a kid he called her just how old was this human to be called kid. No, it was still a human and it was still dangerous no matter what the pokemon said. Delusional , pokemon and humans can't live together not anymore when being used as tools.

Hikirio growled again flames licking at his maw again, him be trusted it was almost laughable. He was their savior from this human monster, he was salvation in this world. Save the pure and smite the corrupted. The sound of scampering shoes on the ice and frost, letting a low growling sound of warning having to guess it was Yuri by the scent getting closer to him. She was protecting him? she couldn't be could she? The flames flicker and die out, no this was all a trap that he wasn't going to let himself fall back into. She couldn't be trusted, this pokemon Dal couldn't be trusted.

The electric mouse was quiet, did he hurt him?. " Is the other one okay?" asking sniffing a little moving around Yuri out of arms reach. Having calmed down as the hostility didn't come, pawing away from the ghost type and it's human. Tails held low, braced to attack and in high tension. " Just keep the human the hell away from me" bitterly. The temperature of the ninetails cools off a little but still warm, now looking for Jack. " I'm sorry if I hurt you" saying low.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Frost Caverns | |Late Morning

"Just keep the human the hell away from me." The Ninetales's distrust is clear in his tone of voice, bitter and wary as he decides to invest his attention into the Pikachu. In response, a sharp, violent hiss escapes the Gengar's mouth, nearly scowling at his own trainer who blocks his path. Why is she so intent on protecting something that hates her?

A rare occurence, the spectre furrows his brow and grits his teeth towards his human. He gestures towards the fire-type. "Fucking--out of the way. You know he's dangerous, Yuri. He's a Arceusdamn threat--"

Regardless of Dal's sentiments on the matter, Yuri's expression is strong and firm. She shakes her head vigorously, the soft huffs of air exhaling from her lungs the only sound that accompanies her. Do not hurt him. She lightly stomps her foot once on the ice, as if to say that she refuses to move.

"You--" he attempts to raise his voice to argue, but finds his anger receding in his throat. The Shadow Ball flickers to barely a wisp in his palm, fingers trembling in frustration. Fuck--fuck--there's nothing he can do if Yuri stops him, not when she's insisting like this.

Reluctantly lowering his hand, he side eyes the vulpine from a distance, a deep scowl crafting his expression. Slowly, his gaze travels to Jack, raising a brow. "...What do you think," he mumbles tentatively, coming out as more of a statement rather than a question, "what do you think we should do about him."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:01 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 5 A9ZoaSD
    Frost Cavern|Late Morning

As fire shot out from the Ninetails, Jack felt the heat fly over his head. Dal's statement was now true with the Ninetails not trusted, but Jack couldn't help but feel there's another factor in this. " Tools you're all being used by that Human " What was the Ninetails talking about? Jack never heard of such a thing. " It will use and hurt you" The Pikachu didn't believe the words for a minute. His trainer back then never used or hurt him in any way shape or form. "Use me and hurt me? Fucking please--that kid can't even hold a sword right, let alone hurt even a Joltik." Now that Jack thought about it, maybe something happened to Hikirio in the past that made him distrust humans. Never the less something has to be done about the Ninetails. The electric type could tell that this was going to be a long day filled with surprises. First a Braxien, then an Absol, then two harbingers, and now a blind Ninetails. What else can go wrong with this day?

Jack doesn't speak a word as Dal continued to try to confront the Ninetails. After studying the Ninetails carefully he pinpointed his weakness. It turned out that as blind as he is, he has no way of defending himself normally. " Is the other one okay?" The Pikachu looked at the Ninetails asking if he was okay. Maybe this Ninetails isn't as crazy as the Absol, but still made him somewhat concerned about their safety. Especially with Yuri being lightly clothed, she could end up getting sick with the frigid air. " Just keep the human the hell away from me" Hikirio's voice was bitter towards Dal and Yuri. Jack would have to tell the Ninetails that he is owned by a human too. Until then, he would have to keep a close watch on Hikirio. As the Fire type turned around looking around for Jack, a less bitter tone came from it. Was he trying to buddy up with him? " I'm sorry if I hurt you" Hurt him? That attack completely missed him, but it still didn't answer the question how he ended up in Kalos.

Dal was insisting Yuri to get out of the way, but Jack had an opening. He couldn't attack though for the reason he's doing this for Yuri. Yet, if the Ninetails tries anything funny, Jack will attack without hesitation. "...What do you think," The Gengar stated towards Jack. "what do you think we should do about him." Jack thought about it for a minute, but the only possible thing he could think of is to keep an eye on him, so that he doesn't try to attack Yuri. "My only thought right now is that I'll keep an eye on him, so that he doesn't hurt Yuri in any way." Jack said. Of course though that Jack still had enough electricity stored up. Even though Jack never misses his target he'd use it for a warning shot if need be. "I can't really say I trust him either, but if Yuri wants to give him a chance then I won't argue. If he does try anything funny, I got a thunderbolt ready for use and believe me I won't be so nice on the second one." As Jack moved back towards Dal and Yuri he looked at the Ninetails still looking ready to strike.

Jack needed to keep quiet about his human around the ninetails, otherwise he'd would have to wait till they found him. That kid is unstable as hell also blind, yet he's hostile towards humans. Better take extra precautions. The Pikachu thought to himself. Looking around to where they are right now, it seemed to be less icy here. Yet the noises from earlier started again. "If the Ninetails wasn't the cause of the noises then what is making those sounds?" From where Jack was standing he moved his ears around finally picking up where its coming from. It was ahead of them past the tunnel and it was louder than the previous ones. "Shit, its close to us Dal, past the tunnel ahead of us." Whatever it was sounded almost like an undead. One thing came to his mind, how did it get this deep in the cavern and how did they not see the footprints of it. Either way they might have to fight off the undead if they're in the next area.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Inside Frost Cave|Late Morning | 14

" What do you think,". The ghost type started, the vulpine's ears swivel back to listen."What do you think we should do about him" he figured that him was himself, why talk around him like he wasn't there. Jostling his silver fur a slight growl of annoyance at the fact. "My only thought right now is that I'll keep an eye on him, so that he doesn't hurt Yuri in any way." The other one mentioned,he didn't have a name for anyone yet but Yuri. "I can't really say I trust him either, but if Yuri wants to give him a chance then I won't argue. If he does try anything funny, I got a thunderbolt ready for use and believe me I won't be so nice on the second one."

A low sound of a chuckle "A human giving me a chance please." stepping back from the mouse that seemed just fine. "If the Ninetails wasn't the cause of the noises then what is making those sounds?". he would have rolled his eyes if he had them. 'The ninetails ' did he not have a name with these pokemon. 'A sound?' he lifts his head trying to locate it but once again the ice proving it harder to pinpoint.

"Shit, its close to us Dal, past the tunnel ahead of us. " they were following a sound. Is that why they were here, he'd move up closer to the pair. "A sound brought you here ?". inquiring now. Scoffing a little. It was almost amusing, here he thought they came to find him for another reason then an accident. As much as Hikiro didn't want to stay with this band,but they proved to know what is going on more than himself.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:52 am

Dal drags a ghostly palm down his scowling face. It's true--there's really nothing they can do if Yuri wants to protect that silver ball of shit, hell the reason their ragtag trio of Yuri, Dal, and Jack are still together is because the girl didn't want to seperate. He watches his trainer from the edge of his sight, watching how she gazes worriedly towards the fire-type. Reluctant to admit, Dal is jealous, he feels a sharp spike of envy grow in his chest. Yuri doesn't show his that sort of compassion often anymore, that gentle yet fierce emotion glazing her expression. What's so Arceusdamn special about the fox? Is it because he's shiny and Dal's not? Is it becau--

"A human giving me a chance please." Dal most definitely does not miss Hikirio's bitter comment, and almost immediately the spectre's eyes narrow again as he clenches his fist.

"HEY," he snaps, and his voice is louder than he intends, "fucking watch it--she's the only reason I'm not crushing your fucking skull against an ice wall right now--"

The Gengar's words are cut short by a deep rumble, the same echo of danger that they heard before. Yuri's eyes widen in surprise, frantically looking around the cavern they're occupying in a futile attempt to identify the source. Of course she doesn't find anything--all that surrounds them is ice, ice, more ice, and the dimming darkness. A few rocks here and there, but that sound definitely isn't falling debris. Almost instinctively her hand travels to her waist, floating between her sword and pokeballs--will they need to fight?

On the other hand, Dal only scowls further. What now? "Shit, its close to us Dal, past the tunnel ahead of us." Jack reports, and the ghost-type completely ignores the Ninetales's inquiry. He has no time to be answering questions--none of them do--they need to figure out a plan, fast.

There's a distinct sound of claws scraping against ice, sharp whistling hisses and scrambling clicks, low soft thuds of footfalls. Above all, faint growls and throaty howls. Dal floats backwards, towards the direction they came from. "Come on. We're moving. Back. Avoid conflict as much as possible--sound carries too easily--we have to try and lose them--"

When the sounds grow louder and the faintest of shadows start casting on the tunnel wall, a spark of urgency fills his voice. "Now!"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Jack didn't miss the comment either. "A human giving me a chance please." Surely this Ninetails was full of himself. He wasn't even giving Yuri a chance to show her compassion to him. The Pikachu thought that he was being ungrateful.  "HEY," Dal yells at Hikirio, knowing that offended him.
    "fucking watch it--she's the only reason I'm not crushing your fucking skull against an ice wall right now--" Something wasn't right. That sound from earlier is growing louder and more recognizable. It wasn't a cry, it was a moan from a possible undead. As Jack started hearing claws scraping across the icy walls, the howls became more clear. This was definitely an undead and what happened earlier with the harbingers must have disturbed its slumber. Damn it, seems that we may need to fall back and find a different route. The Pikachu thought to himself.

"Come on. We're moving. Back. Avoid conflict as much as possible--sound carries too easily--we have to try and lose them--" Jack agreed and started falling back. "Hikirio or whatever you call yourself, I would do as what Dal says or else you want to become food for the undead." The Pikachu looks back and starts seeing a shadow of the possible undead pokemon. "Now!" The time was now. There was no more time to delay or else they would be forced into combat. The electric type wasn't going to become undead chow and he wasn't going to die without the answers he needed. Shit, whatever it is sounds enraged. Hope we can lose that thing. As Jack was ready to follow Dal to safety, he felt they may have to fight if they can't find a way back up the icy slope. He looked back to where Hikirio was at as the shadow was moving closer. "Ninetails, move it, now! Unless you want to die!"

The Pikachu started following Dal checking behind him to see if Hikirio was following them. Footsteps was heard behind them starting to pick up in speed. Now they have to worry about it pursuing them. This thing needed be lost, but if its picking up their scent then it'll be impossible to lose it. The howling came even more clear, it sounded like a fire type pokemon. From what its howling was it was in pain, but at it sounded like an undead. "This day is getting better and better. Dal, what's the backup plan?" As he was running to keep up with Dal. They would need to come up with a plan if they was to fight. His heart was racing as he heard the howls growing more ominous. "You still with us Ninetails?" The Pikachu asked. "Be ready to fight in case we got no choice!"
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:09 am

Inside Frost Cave|Late Morning | 15

"HEY" started Dal, Hikirio turned his head over to him now listening. "Fucking watch it--she's the only reason I'm not crushing your fucking skull against an ice wall right now--" Dal was threatening him now as he stood his ground not backing off from Dal. His tails lifting ready to finish the fight that was started. Dal was already too far gone into this human to even know that he was trying to help him from that control. No Uboa wouldn't let him give up, he had to keep trying to break through that cloud of delusion Dal was in now. 'His' human, did he even know what she was doing to him.

"Come on. We're moving back. Avoid conflict as much as possible--sound carries too easily--we have to try and lose them--" tilting his head slightly. "Hikirio or whatever you call yourself, I would do as what Dal says or else you want to become food for the undead." turning back to Jack "Now!". Another one siding with the human. Hikirio growled, "Ninetails, move it, now! Unless you want to die!" Jack kept going. He nods his head following behind the claws scratching. Not pleased having to, but they knew what was going on and he had little choices but to stay with these Pokemon.

The sound what ever was following them was getting closer. His head turned toward the sounds, remaining quiet not to add anymore chance to be found. The howl caused him to shake his head, ruffling up the fur on his back. " This day is getting better and better. Dal, what is the backup plan?" breaking out into a jog behind them, his four legs keeping up as his tails closed in a tight bunch behind him. " You stay with us Ninetails? " The Pikachu asked pulling him out of his thought zone.

"Be ready to fight in case we got no choice!" he would nod his head needing to hit somthing, to unload this rage building up like an inferno. " I will stay with you for now. Of my own choice " adding so the human wouldn't have control over him. What ever it was seemed to be getting closer "I'm safe to assume that this undead has been avoided up to this point?" asking to try to get a better picture what what this group was dealing with. He could hear the clop of the humans shoes ahead of him as well.

Hikirio took a breath, the human stink was distracting. But the stench of something else hung in the air, something foul. " I think it's getting closer Dal? " swallowing " You're a ghost type right?, Might I suggest you ghost into the walls look for a safe chamber or something ahead ?."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Dal is levitating swiftly, faint wisps of his ghostly form flickering from the tips of his claws. The others follow close behind and, most importantly, Yuri is managing to keep up. Truth be told the Gengar could outspeed all of them--save himself and disappear in a void of darkness and shadow--but he wouldn't dare leave Yuri.

While running, the electric-type directs a quick inquiry to the spectre. "This day is getting better and better. Dal, what's the backup plan?"

"Honestly, fuck if I know, I don't even know what we're up against--" he hisses with clear frustration, shifting his gaze to make sure his trainer is keeping up. "If we have to fight then we have to fight; try to kill as many of them in a single blow if you can. The shorter the fight the less chance it'll attract any others, and less hassle on our side."

The vulpine speaks up next. "I think it's getting closer Dal? You're a ghost type right? Might I suggest you ghost into the walls look for a safe chamber or something ahead?"

Dal nods. "Will do, just give me a mo--fuck!"

The ghost-type barely managing to stop himself from running face first into danger when he sees a swirl of shadows waver in the direction they're running. Another group of snarls joins the chorus, surrounding the quad in a cacophony of growls and snaps. He can see Yuri in the corner of his eye, paling even more than she had before.

"Ah. Shit." His whisper is barely intelligible, the chorus of undead only growing louder. He spots the bloody snout of a Floatzel peeking out from one corner--a Watchog from another. Dal's gaze settles back on his trainer--more specifically her hand--and a slow smile creeps onto his expression. "Wait for it..."

There's more figures becoming apparent now. Yuri recognizes a few. The frost-ridden pelt of a Mightyena, thin icicles decorating the lily pad of a Lombre, the frozen spines of a Sandslash. They must've all come here looking for shelter... Pity is a heavy weight on her heart. Yuri wishes she could save them--she truly, dearly wishes she could, and there is only a single way she knows how. Her hand drifts down to the pokeballs on her waist. She will do what she has done before, as a young shaman in the humble city of Ecruteak.

She will guide the lost souls home.

In the instant a Mightyena rushes forward, lunging for the group, a click and sharp flash of light illuminates the room, the shine reflecting bright off the ice walls. Dal's voice rings out from the commotion. "Duck!" The dimming light reveals a Frosslass, sweeping her hand in front of her figure to unleash a massive shard of ice forwards to impale the enemy canine.

"Now fight!"

[ooc: the undead species i chose are from surrounding routes, but do feel free to add some in yourself, too! they are surrounding in a tunnel on both sides by two large groups.]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Jack continued to run as fast as he could trying to get as far away from the undead as he could. The Ninetails speaks up. " I will stay with you for now. Of my own choice " In Jack's mind he felt that Hikirio might have no other choice at all since the undead was coming at an alarming rate. They continued to run as fast as they could. The sounds of growling was getting louder. The undead was chasing them and from the other sounds it wasn't alone. Some recognizable growls had Jack's attention as well. "I'm safe to assume that this undead has been avoided up to this point?" The Pikachu couldn't answer that right away especially if he needed to prepare an attack. The sounds of claws raking against the ice was getting more louder as well as the footsteps growing in speed as well. " I think it's getting closer Dal? " Jack looked behind him and seen the shadow growing larger and more closer. This wasn't good, they had to come up with a plan and fast. Especially with the fact they was running out of places to run.

As they continued to run from the undead Dal had made his suggestion if it came to fighting.  "If we have to fight then we have to fight; try to kill as many of them in a single blow if you can. The shorter the fight the less chance it'll attract any others, and less hassle on our side." They reached a fork in the road and time was running out. " You're a ghost type right?, Might I suggest you ghost into the walls look for a safe chamber or something ahead ?." Looking around the other tunnels started showing shadows appearing, then suddenly walking corpses started moving towards them slowly. They was surrounded with no way out.  "Ah. Shit." They were outnumbered, but Jack wasn't ready to give up and becom undead food. He still had a thunderbolt stored up and ready for use.
    "Wait for it..." Jack's cheeks started sparking out electricity as he found his intended marks on the undead. Come on you freaks I got something for you. As he looked to his left and right, two more water types showed up limping their way towards them. Jack chuckled to Dal with a grin on his face. He had a feeling the Gengar had a plan the whole time in case this was to happen.

Jack looked behind him seeing the Mightyena jump at them. "Duck!" The Pikachu ducks underneath the Mightyena. As he did there was an opening that he could take, but he would have to have it try to jump at them again. "Now fight!" Jack releases his thunderbolt aimed at the Floatzel. As he did, the thunderbolt jumped from the Floatzel to the ground frying its legs. He turned his attention back to the two water types coming from the other tunnels. They was a poliwhirl and a ducklett. Jack shook his head knowing they was very weak. "One water type down two to go. Dal, how you holding up?" The Pikachu asked the ghost type. "So much for escaping, the undead must really like us today." Noting that was true, since they had a visit from two harbingers made this day rather hellish. "Hikirio, to your right, use whatever attack you have" Though Jack wasn't familiar with the Ninetails evolution line to well in the attack range, he knew they was very strong with fire attacks. The Electric type released another thunderbolt taking out the other water type leaving only one left to use it against. Yet, they still had the Mightyena to deal with. "What will we do with the Mightyena when it comes down to it?" Asking Dal with a serious question. 

Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:00 am

Inside Frost Cave|Late Morning | 16

"Ah Shit " The Ninetails would slide to a halt having to dig his claws a little in to come to a halt. About to ask what was going on now, the answer to static in the air was enough of a hint that battle was close now. The stench of rot and decay closing in, the low groan and growls of something moving in his darkness. His silver fur not only standing up to the static in the air but his spark of fury.

"Duck!" Hikirio didn't know what else to do then lower himself to the floor as something went soaring over him. Clueless what it was before standing up again. "Now fight!" again it wasn't a direction, he turned to the nearest stench he could pick up. The electric mouse launching the first shot as the air crackled deafening him a little. "One water type down two to go. Dal, how you holding up?" he could hear Jack in stages as it cleared up and the thunderstorm in his head passed. Did jack say water types? he a gave low rumbling sound. He hated water types he was at more than a disadvantage then he wanted to be in.

"So much for escaping, the undead must really like us today." Hirkirio turned his head to Jack "You mean you saw more? how did yo-" he was cut off. "Hikirio, to your right, use whatever attack you have " Hikirio turned his head to the right, under the mask turns a faint gold before a force slams into the nearest Pokemon. The Sandslash taking the full impact on his extrasensory sending it soaring back. To Hikirio he couldn't risk using his flame burst here and hurt the others, let alone being a water type.

"What will we do with the Mightyena when it comes down to it ?" the psychic burst allowing him a few seconds to picture the setting around them. "I'm sure there is more than just one to worry about? " stating. The Sandslash got up half it's form having erupted in his attack crawling forward with a single claw and foot. "We're going to get pinned down here if we stay" asking though he was more than ready to keep going here. " If I can also suggest taking out one side of the tunnels, I can try blast it but- rather not have anyone caught up in cross fire" turning his maw upward toward some hanging icicles. "Maybe slow them down give us some more time."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:47 am

The frozen corridor erupts into a violent battle, the cavern transforming into a blinding light show with every spark and flame that reflects from it's walls. It's chaotic--the already-suffocating tightness of the tunnel jumbling with dozens of bodies clashing against each other. Dal sticks as close to Yuri as possible, his massive size acting as an effective shield for his trainer.

A scent of burnt flesh permeates the atmosphere, with Jack calling from somewhere amidst the crowd. "One water type down two to go. Dal, how you holding up? So much for escaping, the undead must really like us today."

"Good--fucking great," sarcasm drips from his words, "there's no fucking end to these things..." He launches a Shadow Ball at a nearby Snover, toppling it back several feet before crashing into the opposing wall.

Snapping it's jaws, the Mightyena from earlier stumbles and skids on the ice, struggling against the Ice Shard now-embedded into it's gut. It scrapes the ground, preventing from the canine moving any forward, and in frustration the dark-type begins a low snarl--one that the Frosslass that Yuri released quickly interrupts. Without a single hint of hesitation she smacks her hand right across it's filthy jaw, a disgusting crack and squelch following from it's neck as it's head rotates from the sheer force of the Wake-Up Slap. The ice-type sneers. "Dirty, dirty thing."

Yuri visibly flinches at the sound, arm jerking in front of her as if to shield herself while Dal rolls his eyes. The poor thing...Noon, please be gentler... A faint nausea is churning into her stomach, the smell of rot and blood invading her lungs. Arceus, she can taste it. She can feel it. In every cell of her being. Even when the massive spectre shields her gaze she can see everything happening--a sudden splatter of blood appearing in her peripheral vision. Oh Arceus...

"We're going to get pinned down here if we stay. If I can also suggest taking out one side of the tunnels, I can try blast it but- rather not have anyone caught up in cross fire."

Dal doesn't miss a beat, swatting another infected away before barking his orders. "There's bound to be more of those damn dogs--definitely--and we'll deal with them if they come here. We'll use all we've got--use this terrain to our advantage." He snaps towards the Frosslass, struggling to concentrate while fighting off the growing horde. "We'll block off the side we just came from--Noon!"

"Mm. Leave it to me." Impaling another undead--a Sneasel this time--with an Ice Shard, the Frosslass immediately makes her way left. Very narrowly evading the claws of a stray Floatzel and the talons of a Delibird, she gathers energy within her palms. The frost gathers quickly, forming into a much larger chunk before she launches it upwards.

Colliding with the ceiling, the impact cracks the ice above and sends a rain of icicles crashing down impaling any unfortunate infected beneath it during the event. The debris builds into a makeshift wall, blocking any further undead from that direction. "One down!"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:26 pm

OoC)) Skip, I've been having a bad week and I need to recover from this stress.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:10 am

Inside Frost Cave|Late Morning | 17

The Fire fox listens to whats going on going on around him nearly jumping as Dal barks his orders. "There's bound to be more of those damn dogs--definitely--and we'll deal with them if they come here. We'll use all we've got--use this terrain to our advantage." As Hikirio lunched another extrasensory getting a lay out of the current setting for a few seconds only to get a flash of fangs in his minds eye. Following up with hex knocking back the undead as it screeched. "We'll block off the side we just came from--Noon!" he lifts his head hearing another name that wasn't said before 'who's noon?' he asks himself.

"Mm. Leave it to me." the new voice said just barely over the howls and growls of the undead as they got closer to the band. It was nearing to much, the fire fox's ears ache with everything that's going on straining to listen to everything going on. The rot burning his nose as he breaths, the scent heavy enough to taste as he tried to breath though his maw. Something bumping into him, and he freaks out lashing his claws blindly at it. Slicing up and knocking back a unseen undead, as it's skin erupts spilling it's contents all over the front of him staining the silver fur in dark putrid gore.

The ice above him cracks, that sounded like the earth it's self was cracking to him having to jump back as the ice came down impaling what ever he was fighting. A few stray bits of ice ricocheting off the ground and bounced harmlessly off his mask and catching some in the gore covered fur. "One down!" the one named Noon said as Hikiro growled nearly getting caught up in the plan of action himself. Backpedaling to the rest of the group getting closer, "Well that only leaves one way now" un amused as his frustration building. Turning his maw to the rest of the party the chaos not helping the ninetails figure out exactly what to do at this point "What now Dal?"

A heavy weight slam's into the vulpine, as they are sent flying into the icy wall, not having the time to react. Panic flairs as he acts on instinct now, a flame burst blasting into the floatzel incinerating the undead flesh. Flames licked across the iced roof, causing cold drops of water dripping down as she rolled over back to his paws a little shaken up. The water type still moving charred and blackened, smacking at it with his claws. Only ripping off charred fur, backing back up to the party, "ready to leave this section when you are."

(Feel free to say what happened to some stray flames)
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:04 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 5 Luxray

Inside Frost Cave | Late Morning| 01

Ark had been moving through the ice caves since the day before, having slipped and fallen through a small crevasse and landed into said Cavern.  It was cold, bitterly cold and deeply unpleasant but at least there was food in here. Piloswine and berries had been found inside. He'd been smart to avoid any sporting signs of the disease.

An advantage to stalking through the deeper parts of the caverns was his eye sight, being able to see through most objects allowed him to spot threats before they came and the gleaming eyes in the dark made for a terrifying presence for those of the weaker will. He'd been freezing his tail off inside the cavern as he headed deeper along the dark path, up until the very faint sounds of battle could be heard down below and he pressed one of those large ears to the ice flooring. It sounded intense, shouting, techniques being applied and suddenly something hitting the floor beneath him or, in the case of those below, the ceiling. Several large cracks began to form and eventually large chunks of ice began to fall, causing Ark to stumble, claws into the ground and started skittering away. The roof and a good bit of ice came caving in as the two tunnels collapsed onto one another.

There were cracks all along the thinner parts of the floor where he stood, carefully moving along to avoid stepping on them or somewhere else that was now damaged. Then the unthinkable happened, flames of intense heat licked the ice as he stepped to avoid the cave in. He stepped on a thinner spot that had supported his weight before, but now had not and with that the ice broke and he fell! The flames and the cave in having weakened the ice already caused the Luxray to fall through and land with a loud THUD in the cavern below near the collective. A small string of curses that'd make lead paint wilt would come from the Luxray as he stood up quickly, his body sparking with electricity in defence of any potential threats. After all, he hadn't seen the fight but rather listened and didn't know which end who was on.

Ark spied a human amongst them, his eyes gleaming gold for a brief moment as he looked at the lot of them in the relative darkness of the cave.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:02 pm

It's a little terrifying, Yuri thinks, how many undead dwell in these tunnels--probably as lost as they are. The horde almost seems endless, scrapes and snarls growing as more infected scramble to join the fray. Instinctively, she pulls her limbs closer to her body and shrinks against the wall, furiously biting her lip. A sudden maw snaps near her legs, causing her to flinch away as Dal swipes at it, pushing the infected back.

"What now Dal?" The Gengar only barely hears the Ninetales's voice.

"We need a way to just temporarily clear them ou--oh shi--" Even Dal winces when he witnesses Hikirio fly across the closed space, hitting a wall with a nauseating thud. The fire-type's persistence is impressive, however, managing to blast flames at his opponent before rolling back onto his paws. The fire is massive, not only charring the Floatzel it is meant for but licking against the walls and ceiling; small droplets of water flicking down from the heat.

A few stray embers graze Noon and Dal, the former scowling in response but electing not to yell--there's really no point in fighting allies right now--while the latter grins. He has a plan. The fire is strong enough to melt the ceiling down to the point of breaking, a dark pelt falling down into the battlefield which the spectre presumes is just another undead.

"Hikirio! Breathe as much fire as you can--fill this whole damn cavern--if it doesn't kill all the undead it'll at least stall them! We can start running!" Dal shouts his orders, readying another Shadow Ball to clear the way in front of him and Yuri.

Noon clearly does not like the idea. "Fucking excuse me? Did you forget that I'm an ice-type? Not to mention that'll hurt us--"

Dal grins and laughs, launching his Shadow Ball forward before roughly taking Yuri's hand and beginning to pull her through. "Not if you start running first!" He makes a 'follow me' motion with his free hand. "Hikirio! Now!"

[ooc: welcome to the team krajin!! good to have you! 8) ]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:11 am

There was no end with the undead as more and more kept pouring out of the tunnels. Jack had to admit this was getting them nowhere if they even tried to take them all on. They would be to exhausted to take them all on. Suddenly a large icicle crashes down blocking one of the tunnels off and a new voice. "One down!" As small pieces of ice come flying past his head. A Frostlass had joined the battle, but it wouldn't be enough to take all of them out so they needed to cut a path and seal the tunnel behind them. Jack could barely hear the ninetails though with the snarling of the undead. "What now Dal?" The Pikachu released another thunderbolt frying another undead. He headed back towards Dal and Yuri to listen to what the plan is. Backing up slowly from the tunnel he kept his eyes on, Jack turned his head to his left as an undead water type tries to bite him. The electric type jumps back before it got to close and sends another thunderbolt right at its head.

The electricity reached a critical point where smoke started coming off the undead's body. After he ended the attack the undead fell to the ground shaking from the electric current. A rotten burned smell started filling the air and the pikachu covered his nose. Man now that stinks, I think I over did the shock for it. Finally getting close to Dal, Yuri, and Hikirio to here what's up. "Hikirio! Breathe as much fire as you can--fill this whole damn cavern--if it doesn't kill all the undead it'll at least stall them! We can start running! It looks like they're going to escape from the undead and block the tunnel behind them when they get through. "We have no other choice. Lets get the hell out of here." The Pikachu said. "Fucking excuse me? Did you forget that I'm an ice-type? Not to mention that'll hurt us--" Jack couldn't help but laugh on the inside.
    "Not if you start running first!" With a nod he turned back around and faced the advancing horde as they slowly started approaching them. "I think we had enough play time with the undead." The Pikachu sent one last thunderbolt at the advancing horde stalling them from getting closer for a few seconds. "Hikirio! Now!"

It was time to get out of there as Jack was ready to follow Dal and Yuri out. "Dal, I'll take care of any strays." Jack covered his eyes with his goggles and gave a smile. As he began getting brick break ready to handle any close range attacks, a charge beam would also take out any that would follow behind. He was going to save that when they got clear of the tunnel. Its been a while since Jack used charge beam, but if he uses it effectively it should take out multiple undead in a straight line. "Once we get through that tunnel, we deserve a break after sealing it off." The electric type said.

OoC)) Welcome Krajin hope you enjoy it here on Frost. We have lots of fun here. 
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:31 am

Inside Frost Cave|Late Morning | 18

As he listened to the top of the cavern starting to crack, fissures formed in the already weakened ice. Almost as proud of himself as his stance seemed to show as he stood taller and tails fanned out. Water drops fell on his fur and rolled off to the ground unnoticed by the fox. Before the top floor comes down, adding to the battle down before having to scramble to get out of the way of the falling ice, a low growl in his chest oblivious to the new Pokemon that came down with it.

" Hikirio! breathe as much fire as you can--fill this whole damn cavern--if it doesn't kill all the undead it'll at least stall them! We can start running! " Listening to what he could as a crude smile would have formed under the mask. " Fucking excuse me? Did you forget that I'm an ice-type? Not to mention that will hurt us--" that was true as Hikirio knew that looking back over his shoulders waiting for the signal. "Hikirio! Now!" The fire fox nods his head, his grin now a wicked smile as the blue flames licked at his fangs.

Counting in his head slowly giving them a little time to try to get some distance from him. 'I'm sure I'll find them later, or they'll find me.' The flames picked up, flaring across his mask and mane,as flames spiralled around his silver pelt. The flames burned the remnants of gore stuck in his fur, falling to the ground as blackened ash. The vivid blue flames lit up the passage in an explosion of cerulean neon, the ice surrounding him melting in the heat. As the flames flared in intensity, it flooded the tunnel where his allies had fled. The undeads' panicked screeches echoed throughout the hallway. The fox dashed through the flying embers, past glowing ash bodies frozen in place as they silently screamed in terror. The ice groaning before toppling down in its' final moments, abruptly silencing the howls of the dead.

The heat dispersing behind him as he turned back, the grin he once carried now a mask of fatigue. Following some voices, thinking it was them ahead. Shaking off his fur of the water and collected ash,  taking a breath but guard still up. Hikirio cleared his voice with a low chest sound, " It's me hold fire..." coming slowly around the corner. Pulling himself into full view "might be dealt with for now though don't hold me by it" muttering sitting away from the team and lays down to rest as the adrenaline runs dry his painted eyes watching them.

(Welcome to the team and thank you Fox for the post support)
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Inside Frost Cave | Late Morning | 2

Ark would dive to the ground as the others didn't seem to notice the large Luxray fall from the cieling, that or they did and thought he was one of -them- an undead! "Hey! I'm not--" He'd get cut off as bright neon blue fire would begin to engulf the cavern, causing the roof to begin to melt and the undead behind them fry. It reeked of burnt ozone and now burnt flesh. Poking his head up from the spot he fell, Ark'd see the Ninetails running down the hall and the sound of cracking above him. His ears would splay out and he would start sprinting down the cavern path after the Ninetails, the ice caving in behind him very, very close behind in an Indiana Jones sort of way.

He'd dive forward toward the curve in the tunnel and slide across the ice, just missing the Ninetails and anyone else as he went skiing into the tunnel wall. Having just barely avoided a rather crushing end before them. He'd pant as the large Luxray would slowly stand up, not particularly happy about the whole thing and glance to the caved in portion of the cave. "That was..unfortunate." He would say then look to them "Don't attack! Not undead! He'd say, the large feline standing taller now. Even in the darkened cave, his eyes would flash from the dim light reflecting off them.

(OOC: Thanks :D Hope I'm doing well to impress :P)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:55 pm

"Dal, I'll take care of any strays." The Pikachu declares as they begin to run. The spectre himself only responds with a firm nod of head, leading his trainer forward as fast as he can. He counts down quietly in his head, recklessly blasting a Shadow Ball to dispatch another undead in front of him.

The cavern bursts into a spectacle of blue.

Yuri can feel the sudden wave of heat from behind her, nearly causing her to stumble as she struggles to keep up with her Gengar. Despite the destrutive power, the sight is almost beautiful. The walls, the ceiling, the floor, they all shimmer and reflect hues of blues as the flames lick across the surface. She hears howling, agonized screeches, but they all seem so distant--the lightshow of the fire captivating her senses completely.

It's not long before she skids to a sudden stop, nearly toppling into her companion, with a massive crash sounding shortly after. Everything is gone now. The lights dim, the caverns returning to their usual dim hues and the cacophony silenced by the crumbled ceiling. They are out of the tunnel now, and Yuri solemnly gazes at the rubble of what's left. Poor things...

Hikirio soon comes into view, clearly tired from his actions. " It's me hold fire...might be dealt with for now though don't hold me by it." He sits a little away from them, sinking to the ground.

Dal can only break out into a grin, a hearty chortle rumbling from his throat. "Arceus--damn--that was kind of amazing." He gently lets go of his trainer's wrist, checking her over quickly for any injuries. "That'll give us a breather."

"And that almost roasted my ass, thank you!" Noon scoffs with a clear scowl, muttering under her breath. "Whatever. My job here is done." Without another word she returns to her Pokeball with a faint beam of red light, Yuri looking a little apologetic towards the others.

Now that the Frosslass is no longer present, Dal clears his throat with intent to make some sort of witty jab towards her. Opening his mouth to speak, he finds himself suddenly interrupted by a new voice. "Don't attack! Not undead!"

The Gengar snaps his head towards the sound, catching the faint reflection of light off of a pair of eyes. He can make out the feline's silhouette easily, and without hesitation the spectre bares his teeth in warning. "Who're you?"

[ooc: can't seem to find the file for yuri & dal's profile pics right now, but will fix the broken image as soon as i can,,,]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:58 pm

OoC)) Skip In short Jack killed off any stray undead that was missed and is now wondering who the stranger is.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:04 am

Frost Cave|Late Morning |19

"Arceus--damn--that was kind of amazing." how Dal said it would have sounded like a compliment to most, Hikirio simply rolls his shoulders in a scoff. The heat was still being given off the silver fur as a few stray strands of stream raise above him looking like cloudy dancing streamers. "That'll give us a breather." the vulpine gave a low rumble in his chest "Just a breather!? you got to be kidding me, I'm not doing it again next-" being cut off by Noon.

"And that almost roasted my ass, thank you!" his lip tugged a little into a snarl as he gets up taking a step toward the ice type before hearing that strange sound of a recalling pokemon. ' Why do I even bother wasting energy, helping these Pokemon' shaking his mane again at his own question not even starting to understand an answer. The static of Jacks cleaning up letting him know that Jack wasn't left behind in the mess, as his fur was standing a little on end. Hikirio lets out a long breath that sounded like a sigh " I missed some Jack?" asking the question he already knew the answer to.

"That was.. unfortunate." His ears tilt back against his skull as his upper lip tugs up a little under the mask flashing the pointed fangs. "Don't attack! Not undead! it claims what was clear enough by talking as Hikirio turned slowly to the new voice.

"Who're you?"Dal asked as he pads over to the sound of the voice walking around the Pokemon in a respectable distance. If it could talk that clearly it wasn't infected, if it was a threat it would be dealt with. Frustration still boils if it tried anything Hikirio would have a target to vent on being with in striking distance. Tails flicked behind him as he takes a deep wheezing breath, he smelt as clean as it could through the scent of burnt flesh. " You followed me?" inquiring him in a low chest sound as it was clear by the smell that it was in that chamber with him somewhere.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:05 am

Frost Cavern | Late Morning | 3

Ark looked at them as the large Gengar spoke up Who're you?" followed quickly by the shiny blue Ninetails. "You followed me?" The vulpine spoke as he began to circle Ark. The Luxray would watch him warily however, they were unknowns to him and with the masked one circling him that set him further on edge. Ya think?! he'd look to the rest, his ears trained on every footstep the Ninetails made. "Yes I followed. You nearly crushed me after causing a cave in! Twice! I wasn't going to get stuck in the other side of the Cavern with the damn unliving out there."

He could identify each of these pokemon in the hall and made sure not to keep his focus on strictly one individual at a time. That wouldn't end well for him if they decided to turn hostile. "I am Ark. Was running through a small passageway that was above yours until fire-breath there decided to melt half the roof and cause a section that I was walking on to cave in." He would say.

He'd sniff the air, letting the scents and smells pass by him as he got an idea of this group. None of them looked infected, even the Ninetails. What does your mask hide? Ark would wonder as he examined their scents. The way the Ninetails moved and didn't seem to focus directly on him, was there something wrong there? He would start flexing his front paws and muscles in the front legs of his, all that movement was building a charge just incase things got ugly.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:21 am

Jack had started to discharge the remaining electricity in him as he had no more use for it. "Arceus--damn--that was kind of amazing." The Pikachu agreed with Dal on that statement. "That'll give us a breather." With that said, Jack finally completely discharged the remaining electricity. "Just a breather!? you got to be kidding me, I'm not doing it again next-" Hikirio wasn't to pleased with that statement. Jack was waiting for Hikirio to make his move to attack, but it never happened. "That was.. unfortunate." A new voice was heard and this alerted Jack as he traced it right back to another electric type. A Luxray to be precise and a fairly large one. "Don't attack! Not undead! It said as if it was trying to tell them he's a living still. He couldn't tell with this one if he could trust him or not since he looked like he wasn't crazy. Jack started to observe the Luxray to see if there was any signs of infection on him.

Dal asked the Luxray who he is. "Who're you?" The Pikachu started getting closer to the Luxray and continued to observe the Luxray's body very closely.  "You followed me?" Hikirio asked afterwards. As Jack went to the other side of the Luxray he had yet to spot anything serious on the Luxray's body. So far nothing on him, I better get a closer look at him if he'd let me. The Pikachu thought to himself. Yet, an ominous feeling came to him that he feared loomed over him. What if his trainer was dead? It was something Jack couldn't shake off to easily, but he would use it as a fuel his attacks against the undead. "Yes I followed. You nearly crushed me after causing a cave in! Twice! I wasn't going to get stuck in the other side of the Cavern with the damn unliving out there." Jack remembered the first cave in blocking one of the tunnels. The second cave in must have been when they was clearing a path to get to safety. Either way they blocked the undead from following them into the area they're in now.

The Pikachu finished his observation and found nothing out of the ordinary with the Luxray. "I am Ark. Was running through a small passageway that was above yours until fire-breath there decided to melt half the roof and cause a section that I was walking on to cave in." Jack never thought of it before, but there must be another way out from above them. As he looked at the Luxray tensing up in case if they was to attack, Jack decided to communicate with the Luxray to calm him down. "Sorry if we caused you to fall down here. I'm sure it was an accident, anyways my name is Jack and did you say there was a small passageway above us?" The Pikachu asked the Luxray called Ark. He stood right in front of the Luxray as if he was trying to block both sides from fighting each other. "If there's a passage above us then there must be another exit around here. Dal, what do you think can we trust him to get us out of this hellhole?" The Pikachu asked the Gengar.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Frost Cave|Late Morning |20

"Yes, I followed. You nearly crushed me after causing a cave in! Twice! I wasn't going to get stuck on the other side of the Cavern with the damn unliving out there." Hikirio flicked his mane again to the side his face pointed ahead, his eyes trained on the stranger. Coming to a stop a location behind Ark, "I am Ark. Was running through a small passageway that was above yours until fire-breath there decided to melt half the roof and cause a section that I was walking on to cave in." Ark said only getting himself a warning growl from Hikirio. " It's Hikirio, Ark" saying his name with a bit of a sharp tone, turning his head to the direction of the group for their judgement.

"Sorry if we caused you to fall down here. I'm sure it was an accident, anyways, my name is Jack and did you say there was a small passageway above us?" Jack started as Hikirio let out a growl and sharp scoff. "If there's a passage above us then there must be another exit around here. Dal, what do you think can we trust him to get us out of this hellhole?" The Pikachu asked the Gengar, Hikirio turning his maw up listening to the conversations around him. If there was another section above them was there also one below them, claws dug at the icy stone as it sounded like solid stone.

Turning back to Jack and Ark, "Can't say I'm sorry" Standing his ground as his tail flicked and fanned out. "If there is a pathway above us as Ark? says then we can't stay here too long" moving away from the Ark. Pawing his way back to the passage they came from, listening for any sort of crackle. Picking up on a few scratching sounds, " I say we're running out of time, Say we bring Ark along and keep moving. If there is a passage up there they could be using it to get to us." Moving back to the area he started in a little further from the group, "Besides, isn't that how 'humans' collect Pokemon?" grumbles more to himself. Shaking the silver fur, then a sharp snort as cyan sparks flash showing his impatience.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:04 pm