Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+15
Zekrom
Cobalion
Celebi
Latias
Victini
Suicune
Articuno
Volcarona
Hydreigon
Shaymin
Mewtwo
Mew
Jirachi
Latios
Deoxys
19 posters

The LEGENDARY Team II

Latios
    Latios

The LEGENDARY Team II - Page 3 Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team II

Post by Latios Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Western Kanto||Morning

Brother Latios, please do read aloud. Shaymin said as she saw the research book in his arms. He nodded and opened one of them up, but before he could even start reading a huge black dragon came out of know where and attack Cresselia. Latios’s eyes went wide as he watch the dragon tare Cresselia’s head right off the body. They had to run, before the same thing happened to them.
    Latios turned around and began to push his sister to move, but it seemed the sight also seemed to leave her scared, but she soon started to move none the less.

Latias was in the lead with Shaymin close behind. Latios stayed near the back of the group, looking over his shoulder every now and then to make sure the dragon wasn’t still tailing them. He let out a sigh when he saw that they had managed to out fly it, and he wasn’t even going full speed ether. I think we lost it. He said as they began to come to a stop. Another legend had just been killed by one of those foul beasts. First it was Regice, and now Cresselia, he hated to think of who would be next.

He looked around to see where they had fled to in there quick escape. It seemed they where in another town, but this one had a lot more houses and a lot less trees. He looked down at the book he had managed to hang on to, he had dropped the other two while fleeing, and he wasn’t about to go back for them. Before opening it he thought it best to find out where they where now, since they wouldn’t be able to go back to Pallet Town any longer.

Last edited by Latios on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:34 pm

((OOC:I'm sorry, I won't have the time to post, forgive me. Please skip me.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Western Kanto | Morning

Genesect was exploring the woods, doing his sweep of killing infected as usual. He came across a group of legendaries along the way just like him, they still hadn't noticed him, so this gave him a chance to see what they were about. They all seemed to be able to fly, useful since Genesect couldn't, two of them looked very similar from one another, a blue and red dragon. Hehehe, time for some target practice. Genesect locked onto his intended enemy, charged up a Techno Blast and fired. He missed the blue dragon, but was that what he wanted to hit. From behind them discovered a dead infected Graveler, Genesect's true target. He came out of hiding and introduced himself. Sorry if I gave you a fright, anytime I see one of those things I just have to blast it. You may discover later on how I like to work things in this new world. Name's Genesect by the way, and maybe you guys could tell me what's happened during the past million years.
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:22 am

Western Kanto||Morning

Latios was looking through the research book that he managed to hand on to, taking in everything he read while his sister and Shaymin checked out the town. He told Latias to stay where he could see her, but he knew she wasn't going to listen, cause she never did. He was about to turn the page once more when some kind of attack came and tore right through the book. Latios's jaw dropped and his eyes when wide, that attack was so close to hitting him, and he would have no doubt ably ended up like that book.

Sorry if I gave you a fright, anytime I see one of those things I just have to blast it. You may discover later on how I like to work things in this new world. Name's Genesect by the way, and maybe you guys could tell me what's happened during the past million years. The new voice made Latios turn his head to what look like some weird creature with a canon. Latios's eyes where still wide after almost getting shot out of the sky, but he was glade to hear that the new pokemon, Genesect, didn't intentionally fire at him.

Latios was still in to much shock to answer, so he was relieved when his sister and Shaymin got back, probably drawn by the sound of a canon fire. He hoped they could do a better thing of explaining then he could, at lest till he got over his life flashing before his eyes.

Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:26 am

[Ooc: Skip me please ;A; Shaymin is just still on the rooftop watching]

~Shaymin~LegendII~RP Mod~Warning Mod Fill in~

We still can't see the future in the shimmering heart.
    As we grow up, where are we headed?

You are the one, by being an irreplaceable friend~

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Western Kanto | Morning

Ha ha, your scared aren't you! Don't worry, I want kill you, probably brawl just to show whose toughest around here now. Genesect walked up and patted Latios hard on the back to check if he was still alive in there. Pull yourself together now and tell me your name. He looked up to see a little dog type thing on the roof of a building, noticing that it too was alive and well. And you too little one.
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:59 am

Western Kanto||Morning

Latios wasn't to thrilled with the new legend, it had almost hit him with an attack, and because of it, he lost the research book. He let out a sigh. My name is Latios, the red one who looks like me is my sister, Latias, and the little green thing is... Shaymin? He introduced everyone one by one, not mentioning the loss of the book, since it was probably an accident. This legend didn't seem to be able to fly, so it would most likely slow them down a great deal if they had to flee again, and it was probably heavy to.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Western Kanto|Morning(17)

As Latias browsed the town, she heard a fire. Latias flew swiftly to the source of the sound. It was by Latios. A purple Pokemon was there, and Latias tilted her head. Her brother was introducing the group. Who is this, brother...? She asked. Perhaps another legend? She didn't reconize this Pokemon, it might be a legend. This would be great if another legend came to join the group, since Cresselia had just died. The female red dragon looked around, and back at Latios. Where's your book? Did you set it down somewhere? We could use that. She asked, paranoid.
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Western Kanto | Morning

And you too little one. Shaymin blinked at the purple pokemon, Latios already introduced himself, her and Latias. The Grass Pokemon leaped down from the roof and near the robotic legendary, Brother have you heard of the news? She noticed that Latias panicked over the books. The Grass type rose a brow, she was right, it disappeared.
    Shaymin looked over at Genesect, Also, did you just arrive from Unova? Shaymin remembered something from her other Sister Shaymin that lived in Unova, she explained about a legendary scientists created, and how he looked and such.

[Ooc: Sorry for the amazingly short post OTL]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:26 am

Western Kanto | Morning

So the blue one, whose name was Latios, had introduced himself and the others to Genesect. Shaymin came across the question as to where Genesect was from, in response put a curious look on Genesect's face. I don't know were I came from, these lands have changed since I last seen them to where I cannot recongnize them anymore. Genesect came back happy with the realization of something. Although it's not much different from what I used to do, fighting for survival. Genesect faintly heard something from behind. Quickly, he turned his arms backward and grabbing whatever was behind. Genesect flipped it to lay its back on the ground in front of Genesect, revealing an infected Machamp, leaving Genesect to squash its head against the ground the his fist. Just like the good old days.
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:37 am

Western Kanto||Morning

Latios didn't really like this new comer, it gave him a bad feeling, but in these times they could use all the help they could get. His sister flew up to him and asked him who the strange new legend was, as well as what happened to the books he had. This is... Genesect I think he said his name was, and as for the books, two got dropped while we where fleeing that infected dragon, and purple here blasted that last one. He said, as he pointed to the remains of what was left of the last research book he managed to hand on to.

Latios was to busy telling Latias what was happening that he wasn't really listening to what Genesect and Shaymin where talking about, he only heard that the purple legend was from Unova, he had never to that region before, only staying in the area of Johto and Hoenn, but he was interested in finding out more about that region. So maybe it wont be so bad to have this legend around.

Last edited by Latios on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Western Kanto | Morning

The Skymin tilted her head at Genesect, " But have you heard of the news from other legends, or did you just come here as fast as possible? I have something to tell you if you didn't know..." Shaymin sighed, nothing seemed right today.

The Purple electronic Legend stomped on the head of a legend, Shaymin flinched, but nonetheless, heard more rustling from the bushes that surrounded the team, " Uhh... Guys, I think we have some trouble..."

They were surrounded by infected.

[Ooc: Sorry for late post, never realized Latias was gone ;O; ]
    Volcarona
    Volcarona
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Volcarona Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 pm

"Fire. All consuming fire..."

His wings beat heavily as the Volcarona hovered over the scene, one Legends gathered together in a loose group as they conversed. Pathetic. What was a Legend to one such as him? He, who could rival the sun, was surely better than any so called Legend. But, if he were to feast upon a Legend, then he too would be as feared, as revered, as they. Their equal...NO! Their SUPERIOR! A plan formed then, one that would leave them all vastly aware of his power.

"Power. Fire. ASH..."

His wings began pounding harder, harder, letting his ember scales fall. Soon the ground beneath him was ablaze, the skies beginning to fill with smoke and ash as grass and trees burned around him. His plan worked, as he separated one from the group, a glimmering purple insect. The Volcarona swooped down at the Genesect, abruptly halting himself right in front of his target and let out a screeching Bug Buzz to confuse it. As his target thrashed from the sharp noise he unleashed a Heat Wave, melting parts of the Genesect's steel body together. One arm was melted to its waist while both of its legs were fused together, and the Volcarona hummed happily. His prey was defenseless now, with only one arm and no way to move what was the "Legend" going to do to him?

"Burning...Darkness...DEATH!"

Tired of his game, he settled on another Heat Wave to soften the steel armor of the fellow bug's body, before rending the softened metal open with a Bug Bite. Blood poured from the wound and he drank it up slowly, wrapping his arms around the mangled body and carrying it high into the air as he drank. The Legend's blood was rich and warm, and it filled the Volcarona quickly. When the last drop was drained from the lifeless scrap he now held, the mighty Sun Pokemon dropped him from the sky to land among his brethren in a molten pile of nothing. For that is what they were to him, now, a slayer of Legends...

"NOTHING!"
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Western Kanto||Morning

Latios eyes widened as he yet again watched a legend die to an infected. It was another Unova pokemon, a fire bug, and he was once again useless to do anything to prevent it. He could feel tears begin to form in his eyes, but he shook his head and turned away, not wanting his sister to see him like this.

Latios once again turned away from the infected and flew off farther north, nudging his sister to fly in front of him so that she wouldn't get picked off if the fire bug gave chase, which he hoped it would not. He looked back. First Regice, then Cresselia, and now Genisect... I wonder who will be next to die..."

Last edited by Latios on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Western Kanto | Morning

Shaymin froze as the Fire/Bug Pokemon approached Genesect, melting the Legend before she could say a word, or even react. The action was as quick as a flash, but the Sinnoh Legend just stood there, not out of shock, but out of fear of her ending up like Genesect. How many deaths of each Legend will it take to satisfy those blood thirsty bastards? The Volcarona left, the flapping of it's wings could still be heard as it became, quieter... And quieter...

Shaymin stomped her foot on the ground when the sound died off, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!" She sobbed, she broke down right there on the grassland, in front of Genesect's body. Did he ever knew about the fact that humans have caused this monstrous mess?

She didn't move a single inch, she was fully aware that the twins were leaving her, but she could never move a bit. The pain of losing her brothers and sisters one by one... It was tearing her... Breaking her... So why not try to get rid of those feelings?

She perked up at the voice that echoed in the back of her head. Shaymin, what is she thinking of? What thoughts have entered her mind? Not even she, herself knew... Get rid of those useless feelings. And you won't feel a thing...

Shaymin sobbed harder.

Articuno
    Articuno
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Articuno Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Western Kanto||Morning(1)

(ooc-Aritcuno is genderless but for the sake of the roleplay Articuno will be known as a female.)

Articuno flew silently as she searched the ground below for her fellow Legends.Thats when she heard a shout. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!" Curious the Articuno flew down closer seeing something green and white. "Hello?" Articuno called out to the creature.Articuno had no idea what it was but it was at the very least visibly living.

Articuno landed nearby it hoping to be able to speak to it further. However noticed the creature crying and a purple metal carcass."What happened here?" She asked worried.Seeing a carcass so large made of metal reminded her only of a legend, as she knew of no other pokemon that could be so large in her region.Articuno looked at the pokemon crying and then waited for an answer as she too shed silent tears for the lost creature whom she never had a chance to meet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Western Kanto|Morning(18)

Latias whimpered as she watched the newcomer, Genesect, die from an infected. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?! Shaymin yelled and began to sob as the undead bug flew away. Her brother was crying, she could tell, and the red dragon lowered her head in respect for the purple legendary. Tears slowly fell from her eyes, and Latias sobbed lightly. How many legends are going to be taken away from us...?

Hello? What happened here? A new voice called. A blue, mystical looking bird flew in. Latias remained quiet as she let herself cry.
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Western Kanto | Morning

The Sinnoh Legend gave a hiccup in the middle of her crying, [color:6f56=3399ff]"Hello? What happened here?" A new voice asked. Shaymin looked up, only to see a pretty blue bird. Yes, it was a pretty blue bird from what her other sisters had described; Articuno. She wiped off the tears with her paw, letting one last hiccup escape, "Sorry Sister that I was in a terrible shape when you arrived... I'm Shaymin, and..." She moved her gaze from the bird toward the remnants of Genesect, only to start crying even MORE.

Unaware of the many undead and infected pokemon coming closer to the group, debating on whether they should attack or not.

Articuno
    Articuno
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Articuno Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Western Kanto||Morning(2)

Articuno looked at the small creature that called itself Shaymin.Though she felt sad, being alone she didn't really feel that close of a connection to it or the other creature. The loss of a fellow legend did make her a bit upset but having no previous knowledge of such creature made it hard for her to be as depressed as the others.

"It's alright Shaymin, though I can not share your pain seeing as how unless I was fighting with the other birds I was always alone.I do understand the loss of a fellow Legend is great, and that you need not apologize for your current state."Articuno said softly.Articuno moved close to Shaymin and then sat near her waiting for her to feel better so that they may go.
    Articuno's silent tears then became soft mourning cries.
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:58 pm

[Ooc:... Really don't know to reply to that, but let's just say some random undead decided to throw a Flamethrower at the legends xD]

Articuno
    Articuno
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Articuno Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:43 am

Western Kanto||Morning(3)

Articuno screeched loudly as the Flamethrower attack came at her.She flew up to get out of the way completely forgetting about Shaymin.She was mad, confused and alone.The large blue bird flew off leaving Shaymin behind her, alone like Articuno herself felt she had always been.

Articuno had made up her mind.If she was always going to be alone, she might as well become one of them."I will join the ranks of the infected."Articuno said to herself as she soared away.Now she had to find someone to turn her.Someone like the leader of the opposition.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:54 am

Shaymin says skip her turn. XD

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Articuno
    Articuno
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Articuno Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:46 am

Central Kanto||Early Noon(4)

Articuno sighed as she looked about the sky for danger.Though she felt a twinge of sadness for leaving the other legends behind it couldn't be helped.Articuno herself could not be helped, only saved.

She hoped this 'Honchkrow' she had being hearing much about could help her.However she had no idea where to find such a creature.Articuno could only hope to be able to find this creature through 'sensing'.
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Western Kanto | Noon

As the blue bird left, the Sinnoh legend growled as infected came in, "YOU CURSED INFECTED!" She snarled, sucking in all the toxins in the air, Shaymin shall use her signature move, and possibly catch the attention of the blue bird and possibly bring her back. This is outrageous! Especially since Shaymin hasn't even TOLD the supposed Kanto legend the news of who and what caused the flippin' plague around here.

With that in mind, she felt dizzy, the move she was about to use - Seed Flare - takes up a whole bunch of energy out of her, the toxins left her, letting out a green explosion, enough to kill most of the infected surrounding the area. Though she was in the center of it, she actually felt more safe and comfortable in there.

'Sister come back... I feel weak, and the twins have somewhat left...'

Articuno
    Articuno
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Articuno Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:08 pm

(OOC-Skip, Arti is flying away still)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content