Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+15
Zekrom
Cobalion
Celebi
Latias
Victini
Suicune
Articuno
Volcarona
Hydreigon
Shaymin
Mewtwo
Mew
Jirachi
Latios
Deoxys
19 posters

The LEGENDARY Team II

Celebi
    Celebi
    Legendary
    Legendary

The LEGENDARY Team II - Page 5 Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team II

Post by Celebi Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Western Kanto|Noon(2)

Celebi flinched as Jirachi approached, yet was surprised to hear an introduction rather than the threat she expected from the wounded creature. Poor thing. She didn't stay long, making some strange comment about having to go before disappearing. The rabbit-fox thing nearby suddenly spoke to her and Celebi held her tree branch in front of her for defense. She disliked being startled.

"H-Hi Celebi, I'm Victini of Unova. It's r-really nice to meet you." Celebi lowered the branch and blinked for a moment, just staring at her. That was it? Hi, I'm Victini, conversation over? And then that really was it. No one else even spared her a glance, that she could tell. Not even the twins. Well, what a nice bunch of folks. Good job, Cel.

"Um ... could one of you please tell me where exactly I am? I mean, I know I'm not in Unova anymore and I'm pretty sure I was in Johto a few hours ago...And ... and what's the situation around here? What's going on?" She shrugged, needing a few of those answers herself. Maybe these creatures would spare Victini the time of day as she herself seemed too insignificant to speak to. Sigh.

~Celebi~
    Time Travel Pokémon
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 am

Western Kanto | Noon (7)

Floating alone in the sky by herself Mew had a strong urge to leave. Not saying much to the others, since they didn't seem to notice, she cloaked herself in invisibility and off she went, sadness in her flight.

(Bye everyone. Seems it would be less confusing if I left.)

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 pm

((Sorry, but please skip me again :/ Will post something next go))
    Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Western Kanto|Noon(20)

Hello Celebi, I'm Latias. It's nice to meet you. The female dragon greeted the legend that just appeared. Um ... could one of you please tell me where exactly I am? I mean, I know I'm not in Unova anymore and I'm pretty sure I was in Johto a few hours ago...And ... and what's the situation around here? What's going on? Latias blinked. This is the Kanto region. I'm quite fond of it, I've been here before. You must know what's going on. There are Pokemon hurting other Pokemon. They're not living. We have to put a stop to this. Too many have fallen to this...infection. Latias frowned sadly.

I...think we should keep moving. This infection isn't going to stop itself. She spoke softly.

Last edited by Latias on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Western Kanto/Noon (4)

Celebi clearly wasn't a very talkative type and simply stared at Victini upon her introduction. Granted it was a little rude since she had tried so hard despite her nerves to be nice, but she tried to understand that perhaps Celebi had been through a lot recently, just like the rest of them. She nodded and gave Celebi a reassuring smile.

"This is the Kanto region," Latias explained. "I'm quite fond of it, I've been here before. You must know what's going on. There are Pokemon hurting other Pokemon. They're not living. We have to put a stop to this. Too many have fallen to this...infection."

Kanto ... oh goodness, how far I've come! Victini thought with amazement.

She hadn't been aware that she was so far away from home. She hoped that everyone in Unova was managing all right without her ... she'd heard of other powerful Legendaries like Zekrom and Reshiram living there, but wondered whether they actually had the power to prevent the infection from getting any worse in Uvova. She was almost starting to feel guilty for leaving...

"I...think we should keep moving. This infection isn't going to stop itself," Latias then said, snapping Victini out of her thoughts.

Nodding eagerly and looking round at everyone, she said, "All right! I'll come too, I mean, if that's OK...? Just ... tell me if I can help you with anything! I'll try my best!"

She was pretty sure that Unova would be able to handle itself for a while. The stories that she had heard about Zekrom, Reshiram and the other Unova Legends were pretty amazing. Maybe one day she could convince her new friends to come home to Unova with her and help out ... But for now, Kanto needed to be sorted out. From what she had seen, the infection was worse here than it was back home.

((OOC: Forgot to include it in the post, but bye bye Mew.))

The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Celebi
    Celebi
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Celebi Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:12 pm

(Please skip, I am really tight on my schedule this weekend.)

~Celebi~
    Time Travel Pokémon
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Western Kanto||Noon

Latios watched as Mew and Jirachi left, waiting till they where out of sight before turning his attention back to Victini, as well as Celebi he believed its name to be, the new legend to show up. The time travel pokemon, though it seemed that it couldn't do anything about this infection ether, or else it could have already done something by now. Hello, Celebi is it? I'm Latios, Latias' older brother. He said as he flew over to the smaller green pokemon, though he didn't get to close is fear of scaring her. Let Latias explain what's happening to Victini, Celebi looked as if it needed some company.
    Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 am

Western Kanto|Noon(21)

Her blue brother went over to speak to the newcomer, Celebi. Victini then responded to what Latias said. All right! I'll come too, I mean, if that's OK...? Just ... tell me if I can help you with anything! I'll try my best! Latias giggled and spoke happily, Of course you can come! We need all of the help we can get. The red dragon was very pleased with the help they were now getting, she even had gained some newfound hope. Perhaps they really could make it through this infection.
    I think we should go deeper into Kanto. Maybe we could check out Cinnabar Island or something... I'm not sure... She spoke, hoping someone would make a suggestion.

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Western Kanto/Noon (5)

"Of course you can come! We need all of the help we can get," Latias said happily.

Victini welled with pride; they actually wanted her to go with them! Maybe they could feel the same power coming from her that she felt pulsating from each of them. This thought filled her with confidence and she suddenly felt a sense of belonging with them. She wasn't out of place or an outcast; she was a Legend, just like them, and she was prepared to do everything in her power to prove that to them.

She nodded at Latias and smiled broadly. "I'll do my best, you can count on it," she said, still twiddling her fingers nervously.

"I think we should go deeper into Kanto," Latias then said. "Maybe we could check out Cinnabar Island or something ... I'm not sure..."

Victini twiddled her little fingers into a knot; she felt a little deflated since she could not offer any suggestions or even opinions on this matter.

"Er, I'm sorry but I don't know anywhere in Kanto. Cinnabar Island sounds OK, um..."

The Victory Pokemon

Celebi
    Celebi
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Celebi Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Western Kanto|Noon(3)

Celebi nodded at the greeting by the twins, and felt a little calmer. Her mind was turbulent, what with everything she witnessed back in her Ilex Forest. She looked down at the single branch in her hand, her only reminder of the horror there. She kept it with her to remember that the infected, no matter who or what they were, needed to be eradicated.

'All infected are beyond saving.'

"Maybe we could check out Cinnabar Island or something ... I'm not sure..." Celebi looked up at Latias, not quite sure what she was talking about. Kanto was her neighboring home, sure, but that didn't mean she knew anything about it. Victini didn't seem to know either. Well, at least she wasn't alone in the confusion. "I'll go wherever the infection leads. It must be stopped at all costs," Celebi told them with firm conviction. She just then noticed how close Latios was to her and had a mild panic attack.

"GAH!" she cried out, darting away a little. "Don't do that! You nearly gave me a heart-attack!" She didn't mean to sound rude, but Latios really scared her, sneaking up on her like that. She wondered what he wanted, it had to be something...right? "Just, uh, what were you trying to do there, anyway?" Celebi asked him nervously.

Last edited by Celebi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

~Celebi~
    Time Travel Pokémon
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 am

Western Kanto||Noon
    GAH! Don't do that! You nearly gave me a heart-attack! Celebii said and Latios immediately backing away from her and looked away for a moment.
    Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. He said, his eyes flickering to Celebii then to Latias, hoping she wouldn't freak on him for scaring the green legend.
    Just, uh, what were you trying to do there, anyway? She asked again, a little farther away.
    Latios looked back to her. You looked lonely so I thought I would give you some company, but it seemed I only managed to scare you instead. He said as he raised his hands and started to tap his finger claws together.

He was trying to be nice but he only ended up failing by almost giving the fairy a heart attack. Way to go Latios, your so dumb with these things. He said to himself as he looked away, thinking.

Maybe we could check out Cinnabar Island or something ... I'm not sure... Latios was zapped out of his thoughts by his sisters voice. She said something about Cinnabar island, wasn't that place underwater from the volcano eruption.
    Latios didn't feel like arguing with his sister at the moment. Sounds good. He said with one last look at Celebii before flying over to his sister.
    Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Western Kanto|Afternoon(22)

Latias jumped slightly as the green legend, Celebi, freaked out at Latios's movements to come closer to them. The red dragon facepalmed at Latios's stupidity. When her brother started to tap his claws together, Latias shot him a glare. The noise irritated her to a great extent. The others seemed to agree with her idea, even her brother, which surprised her.

W-Well...if everyone agrees...then, let's go...! She spoke softly, and took lead ahead of the group of legends. Latias had been around the Kanto region before, so she had a good idea of where she was going. She only hoped her brother would let her lead.

((OOC:Thank you, Winter, for the picture!))

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 pm

((OOC: Sorry, but please skip me. Just say that Victini followed along happily.))

The Victory Pokemon

Cobalion
    Cobalion

Post by Cobalion Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Western Kanto | Noon (1)

Cobalion hated how large these accursed regions were. Trying to traverse them all was a very long ordeal indeed. Even through his wearying travels, he'd seen none of his bretheren, not even his own brothers. But he would not give up. He knew elsewhere pokemon were dying, and he refused to let that happen while he slept in his cave, doing nothing. He had met other pokemon along his travels, or rather, had seen them. As soon as they glimpsed him, they had fled, sensing, and fearing his power. He had seen no humans along his journey, and was all the better for it. He didn't get along well with humans, of course.

Something caught his eye, off the horizon. They were little more than specks to his eyes, but he could see they were hovering in the air. They seemed to be moving south, so he changed his angles so he could intercept them. As he closed the distance, running faster than he believed he could, his hopes were confirmed as he saw the small orange rodent among the others. He hadn't had the pleasure to meet this one, but he had heard stories of the Victory Pokemon in Unova. He had found the Legends! Of course, they were flying, and he could not. Breathing in heavily, Cobalion let loose a high-pitched whistle, hoping it was loud enough that the legends would notice him running below them.

((OOC: I'm very excited to be posting with you all!))

Iron Will Pokemon
    Reservations Moderator
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:44 am

Western Kanto||Noon

Latios' frowned as his sister shot him that look, the one she always gave him when he tapped his claws together. He never understood it but she had always hated it, though it was something he did without even realizing it.

Everyone came into agreement with Latias wanting to go south to Cinnabar. W-Well...if everyone agrees...then, let's go...! She said before leading the legends south. He flew closely behind her, but not enough that he would take the lead, even though he could easily do so if he wanted to. Last thing he needed right now was an argument when he just scared another pokemon. Was he really that scary?

A whistle snapped Latios out of his thoughts. He looked all over the sky for what had done it before looking down, only to see a fellow blue pokemon with horns, though he had never seen it before. Was it a fellow legend? Wanting to know more, he broke from the ground and slowly flew down, hoping that he wouldn't jump in fear of him as well, though from how it looked, he didn't think that was really possible.

Latios flew down till he was at eye level with it, tilting his head a moment before putting it strait again, a focused look on his face as he tried to figure out if this was truly a legend or not. My name is Latios. Who are you? He asked. It was only polite to intrados yourself before asking who the other was.
    Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Western Kanto|Afternoon(23)

Latias was happy that her brother was letting her lead, and smiled back at him. Even if he got on her nerves sometimes, she loved him to pieces. Continueing to fly in the direction of Cinnabar Island, a whistle caught her attention as she jumped slightly at the noise. Her brother had already flown off from the group to search for the source of the sound. Agreeing with her brother's action, Latias turned to the other legends and motioned for them to follow with her head, and then started off for her brother. When she found the source of the whistle, she was surprised, in a good way.

A blue Pokemon, on four legs, it reminded Latias faintly of Suicune. The red Eon dragon floated beside her brother, he had already asked who this Pokemon might be, so she waited for the Pokemon's answer. Was this Pokemon a legend? She had never seen it before.

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Western Kanto/Afternoon (6)

Victini drifted alongside the others with a huge, goofy grin on her face. For far too long she had only dreamed of doing this - traveling the skies with her new friends, friends who were just like her. She felt truly happy, carefree and ... she felt like she actually belonged there with them. She didn't feel out-of-place or awkward. The only thing that was troubling her was the location of the other Unova Legends. Were they out traveling like she was, or had they stayed behind to protect Unova? Should she have done the same?

This is no time to start doubting my actions, she told herself firmly. I've made a huge step by doing this. Whether I'm in Unova or not, I am making my contribution in helping to end this nightmare. Besides ... it's not just me from Unova. The others will be taking care of it, I'm sure...

Her ears twitched as a high-pitched whistle from below reached them. Looking down she spotted a blue, quadruped Pokemon with impressive horns. Her heart pounded, but she didn't know why. She had never even seen this Pokemon before. Yet there was something about him that grabbed her interest and she followed the dragon siblings downward and froze when she saw this Pokemon fully. A squeal of joy escaped her lips before she could stop it.

"Oh my ... Y-You're ... you're Cobalion, aren't you? I knew it! Um ... d-do you know who I am? I'm Victini. I'm from Unova just like you! Oh, I am so happy to meet you, brother! It must've taken you a long time to get here; you can't fly after all ... Oh, I'm sorry," she quickly apologised after realising that she was talking far too much. She floated backwards a little to allow Cobalion to speak to the others. Would he even be interested in her...?

((OOC: Good to have you, Coba! ^^))

The Victory Pokemon

Celebi
    Celebi
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Celebi Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Western Kanto|Afternoon(4)

Celebi was still freaking out from Latios creeping up on her. He had apologized, and he really seemed like he was just trying to help, but the small pixie was frightened none the less. Latias's, well let's say...exuberant, way of going about things also put the small Legend on edge. She was just so...extreme. Hard to tell yet if it was a bad thing or not. Victini seemed alright, but that was only because all the fluffly bunny had said to Celebi so far was 'hi'.

Everyone seemed to be getting ready to go when Celebi came back to herself, and she quickly pulled her focus back and started to follow. A loud whistle caught everyone's attention and she watched as everyone flipped out at the newcomer. They were all so happy to see it...and only Victini even knew who it was. She just stayed up high, out of the way, and watched. She didn't know if she could trust any of them yet, but something about the four legged one seemed...honest. More genuine than anything she had seen across several centuries. She would wait and see what happened.

((Sorry for the short post, after the incident in the forest, I'm really defensive so there isn't much to say unless someone addresses me specifically. I won't make the first move typically. <3 Coba, btw!))

~Celebi~
    Time Travel Pokémon
    Cobalion
    Cobalion

Post by Cobalion Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Western Kanto | Afternoon(2)

Cobalion was glad the others came down to his level. It was a stabbing reminder in the back of his mind that they all had an ability that put them at an advantage to him. It was his old wartime habits coming back, he knew, but he still didn't like it. "Nice to meet you Latios." He said, nodding to the first one who lowered himself. His different-colored twin hovered floated next to him, but did not introduce itself. It was the orange one who came down third that captured his attention, however. "I am indeed Cobalion." His deep voice rumbled in his throat as he bowed his long neck in a formal bow. "I have heard tell of you in Unova, Victini, but, of course, this is our first meeting." Nodding to the smaller green one, he allowed his eyes took in the four Legends floating in the air in front of him, and straightened his body beyond apparent possibility.

"I've learned what I could on the way here, but I've found very little in the ways of company. May I travel with you?" He would be able to run below them, of course. It would be difficult to keep up, but he would not let a trifle such as that get in the way. They would travel the same direction, and when they rested, he would rest with them. They would end up in the same area, of course. The small nagging in the back of his mind, that he had not noticed until it was gone, that shallow lonliness, had finally left him. It was like a wave of relief flooding through his body, and he let his shoulders drop slightly. "I believe I could prove useful."

Iron Will Pokemon
    Reservations Moderator
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zekrom Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 am

Western Kanto | Afternoon (1)

Why so many of his Unova brethren had chosen to meet up with their fellow legends in Kanto of all places was anyone's guess.

Zekrom snorted to himself as he soared overhead. He was soothed by the low hummmmmm that was being emitted from his tail as he flew with his wings outstretched but idle. What a blessing it was he could fly without much effort. It made travel remarkably easy, especially seeing he had sensed his Unova siblings in a region so far from their homeland.

However, ever since his slumber had been disturbed he felt it was necessary to regroup with those from his own region. As much as he would rather have dedicated his time to investigating the decrepit human technology and power plants that were scattered throughout the regions, he viewed this possible reunion to be a brief foray of news and updates that could be of use.

His sharp gaze picked out a grouping of shapes up ahead as they drifted down towards the earth, and his eyes flashed with recognition that resembled that of a prowling wolf recognizing another of his species even if they had never met themselves. Those were the legends.

The large dragon released a roar that resembled the grinding of an electrical turbine as he drew nearer in order to alert his siblings to his presence.

((Greetings, everyone! Very happy to have the chance to roleplay with you all!))

"It is your will that shall bring your ideal to life."
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

((Sorry guys, gotta skip since I'm far to busy to post right now. Should be able to post something next go though.))
    Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:00 am

Western Kanto|Afternoon(24)

The Pokemon in front of her introduced itself as Cobalion. Hello, Cobalion. I'm Latias, Latios' sister. It's very nice to meet you. The red dragon introduced herself with a smile. With all of these legends making their way to Kanto, the group was growing stronger. They could and will stop this infection. I've learned what I could on the way here, but I've found very little in the ways of company. May I travel with you? I believe I could prove useful. Latias slowly smiled again. I'd love if you traveled with us. Latias then jumped at a sudden roar.

She jerked her head, trying to find the source of the roar. A black dragon caught her attention, she had never seen this Pokemon before. Perhaps...another legend? It had to be! Latias looked to her brother, excited. She awaited for the new Pokemon to introduce itself.

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Western Kanto/Afternoon (7)

"I am indeed Cobalion," the impressive Pokemon said as he bowed his head. Victini somehow felt very proud of herself for receiving such a respectful reaction from her fellow Unova-dweller. "I have heard tell of you in Unova, Victini, but, of course, this is our first meeting."

"You've actually heard of me!" The Victory Pokemon found it somewhat surprising that he knew of her existence seeing as she rarely left her home in Liberty Garden, and whenever she did she was invisible and rarely revealed herself. Victini's little heart fluttered in happiness as Cobalion requested that he traveled alongside them. "YES! Erm, I mean, of course you can! It would be wonderful to have you, um, brother."

Thankfully the others seemed to agree as well. Victini decided that she would float alongside Cobalion near the ground for a while. She had so many things she wanted to ask him. She was just gathering her questions together in a logical order when a noise from above distracted her from her thoughts. She literally back-flipped in surprise and gasped, her little hands held up to her face.

A gigantic, black Dragon-type whom she recognised instantly even though she had never seen him was floating above. "Oh my ... that's..." Before she could hold herself back she zoomed upwards through the air towards the newcomer like a tiny orange comet. She stopped just a few feet away from the dragon's face, hands held over her mouth, barely able to comprehend what she was seeing. "Zekrom!"

The Victory Pokemon

Celebi
    Celebi
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Celebi Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Western Kanto|Afternoon(4)

Celebi sighed as the others continued to forget the Time Travel Pokemon's existence. They weren't worth her time if all they could think about was playing games and socializing. She needed to mobilize a force that could counteract this disease spreading throughout this time. Without it, the entire future was in jeopardy and Celebi was not going to let all of her life's work come down to a few freaking zombies. They needed to die.

A loud roar broke the group's attention and Celebi spazzed. Having been lost in a vision of death and decay, like that of her forest, something powerful rushing her way was not going to make her anxiety levels any better. She flipped out and let out a loud cry as a massive black dragon came into view, waving her tree branch spastically in his face in an attempt to halt his approach. She had enough being scared half-to-death today.

"D-Don't...Don't you come any closer to me!" she stammered out, trying to show a heck of a lot more bravado than she was feeling. She didn't even notice that the others were actually welcoming this creature, like it was perfectly normal to just roar at people you didn't want to kill. Much less that her wild stick waving was coming dangerously close to whacking Victini. Who...knew the beast's name? She froze and her big blue eyes stared at the small rabbit-like Legend, blinking once or twice. Okay...

~Celebi~
    Time Travel Pokémon
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zekrom Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Western Kanto | Afternoon (2)

His arrival was received far better than he could have hoped.

Almost immediately after the bellow that announced his presence, he found himself confronted by a tiny, orange blur that paused within a few feet of his nose. The fact she had recognized him - not that it was a difficult feat for anyone that hailed from Unova due to the many likeness he had around the regionn - brought a slight smile to his lips. "Victini, it--"

He was interrupted by the presence of an equally tiny green being that had proceeded to wave... was that a stick? A deep rumble echoed in the great dragon's throat as he pulled his head back and away from the - admittedly not very threatening - weapon. It seemed the little creature was quite on edge. "I came here for news. I have no intention of harming you, little being." His gaze shifted to the other legends that were assembled down below. A flash of vague recognition shone in his eyes as he fixed his look on Cobalion, another Unova legend, but the identities of the others - including the little green creature in front of him - were hazy.

He turned back to Victini. "I am pleased you did not waste time in meeting with our distant kin while I slumbered. It saves me some time."

"It is your will that shall bring your ideal to life."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm