Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Silverishness
Jirachi
Glalie
Snitch
Aerodactyl
Suicune
Min
11 posters

The MOUNTAIN Team

Anonymous

The MOUNTAIN Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The MOUNTAIN Team

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning (39)

“Oh, so there are no ThreeTails I see…” That made him sad, he honestly thought that he had discovered a new breed of pokemon, or at least by human standards he would have. Every few years they believe they make the biggest discoveries about pokemon and act like it is the discovery of the millennia. It makes even him roll his eyes, though it still provides a few chuckles.

“Your trainer was a meanie too I see. Betcha all the presents would blow up in his face every time~” Oh, speaking of presents, he had totally forgotten to give this new pokemon a present. So that’s what he immediately did, momentarily loosing track of his surroundings as he performed the ritual of the getting of the orbs. And he got out a white orb and set it before the Not ThreeTails.

He thought maybe the present wouldn’t like him, since he did end up killing his own trainer, but the orbs are never wrong, and they gave the huge ninetails a ripe oran berry.

“The Presents like him, and I like him also! Like Spirit said, I’m Kringle!” The dead stantler one the ground wasn’t Teddy, that guy had a bit of a birthmark on his face, and that made him happy, he may still get to see that stantler someday, and Kringle could show Ujue, Spirit and Mizuki how funny that deer was. But even with it not being a pokemon he knew, Kringle did not want to eat it, he was not one for eating other pokemon, he gets scared that one day they will start talking to him from his stomach and be mad at him fro eating them.

And as if reading his mind Ujue made berries appear out of her Mane. He would need to ask her later how she did that, sure he could make them appear out of Orb like Presents, but he could never make them come out of his feathers like she could her fur.

Speaking of questions, he had one for the giant pokemon….

“So why are you in these parts? Did the great Neon Sign in the sky tell you to come here like the rest? Or what?” He said as he nibbled on to the Ujue Mane Berries

((Kringle is also not one to get telepathic messages/hints |D))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 am

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning (28)

Spirit nodded his own thanks once again at Mizuki and gave him a grateful smile before he joined Ujue in eating the Stantler. When he had been a wild Absol he always hunted his own food, but since he was captured, though he still gets his meat, he also been getting berries and he had learn how to control his urges to jump on possible prey that he and his trainer came upon. He was upset for Mizuki because the Ninetales didn't have as nice of a trainer as he did if what he says about his trainer was anything to go by.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City//Morning
    [4]

Mizuki raised a brow as the Delibird placed a round object in front of him, only to watch it turn in an Oran Berry moments after. He knew that the Delibirds presents could give berries or explode. What they did was unclear, but this was the first time he had seen it for himself. "The Presents like him, and I like him also! Like Spirit said, I’m Kringle!" It stated before going to eat the berries the other Ninetales let out of its fur. "So why are you in these parts? Did the great Neon Sign in the sky tell you to come here like the rest? Or what?"

Mizuki let out a sigh. "No, I didn't come here from any sign. I'm looking for a friend. Her name is Raven and she's a Dragonair, only she is brown and black instead of blue." He said as he poked the Oran Berry in front of him like it was going to blow up before picking it up in his jaws and eating it. "Have you seen her?" He then asked after he swallowed.

((I'm so sorry for the late post, I honestly did not see the warning yesterday cause there where so many ;A; ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City{{||}}Morning
    [1]

Exhaustion. That was all the Banette had known since he headed out on this journey. He gripped the bottle containing the memento of his trainer as he trudged on. He had passed through Blackthorne in the night and just arrived in the mountain rage.

He was giving up hope. Every Pokemon he thought that would be able to read let him down. And now there was-- hold the phone.... He heard... Talking! Yes, talking! He floated towards the source and came across.... Oh my, quite a group of other Pokemon.

He paused as he came to a clearing near them and awaited an invitation. If they were worth his time, an invitation would be made. If not.... Then the search would continue.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning [39]

"I've never seen a dragonair like that, Mizuki. I'm sorry." Are any of my old friends from Floaroma still alive . . . ? No. Don't go there. Ujue tried to concentrate on the delicious kill before her rather than stirring up things she really didn't want to know. A traitorous voice in the back of her mind still mourned their loss, however.

Maybe it was her melancholy mood that made her eyes drift to the shadows. Whatever it was, she spotted a slow, glidy movement, incongruous with the gentle, shaky motion of the leaves in the light breeze.

Ujue swallowed her mouthful of meat and said carefully, "There's something over there. I can't smell it." Who wants to take bets -- alive, or dead? she thought cynically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:07 am

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning (40)

Hmm, guess the neon sign doesn’t bring them all, for Mizuki was instead looking for someone. Kringle shook his head to the giant threetail’s question. He had never seen or heard of a dragonair with that kind of coloring. But it made him think back to the friends he had lost also.

“No, no Dragonairs, but you haven’t seen a big electric spider by the name of Arashi have you? He’s been missing since yesterday…” Soul had already disappeared, but kringle knew why, and his other friends had either died or left to go find someone, it was just Arashi who they had no clue what happened to him, and that worried Kringle more than anything.

"There's something over there. I can't smell it." At that Kringle wanted nothing more than to run over there and greet the un-smell-able pokemon, to learn how it can trick Ujue’s nose so well and to find out what that pokemon was. But for once Kringle heard the tone in Ujue’s voice, telling them that they should be cautious, for what exactly he was not so sure, but Ujue was right about the cave, maybe she was right about now also.

“You don’t think it’s a Peeping Tom do you?” Kringle whispered, “Trying to catch us in our most private moments” He said almost fearfully. Sure watching from afar for a bit to see if they were alive was a good idea, but stalking others was just a plain old bad habit. If this pokemon did in fact turn out to be good, Kringle would need to teach it ‘Kringle’s Rules Of Etiquette’. Not a very long list of rules in fact, but he found them necessary.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

((Please skip, I can't post right now as I am packing to go to my moms. Didn't even know it was my turn ono ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:31 pm

(OOC: DERRRRP SORRY,please skip me I have far too much on my hands IRL to think of a good reply before my chara is killed :<. He just came over and asked "May I join you...?")
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning [40]

“You don’t think it’s a Peeping Tom do you?” Kringle whispered. “Trying to catch us in our most private moments?” he said almost fearfully.

"I very much doubt that," Ujue said to Kringle, with just the tiniest tremor in her voice denoting that she was laughing inside.

Unbidden, the pokemon began to drift from the woods. It was no wonder Ujue hadn't sensed it earlier -- it was a banette, a ghost pokemon with one of those ghastly, nearly nonexistent scents as well as the ability to drift over teh forest floor. "May I join you? it asked.

Ujue glanced at Kringle, Mizuki and Spirit. "We would be churlish to refuse," she said formally. "I'm called Ujue."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning (41)

Hmm, Ujue didn’t think it was a peeping tom, but maybe she was just saying that so Kringle didn’t freak out just yet…they were out in the wild, away from any town and rules, prime stalker material right here…

It didn’t help that the pokemon was a ghost type, he wasn’t trying to be biased towards ghosts, but it would be very easy for pokemon who can phases in and out of sight to use their powers for perverted-ness. He would have to make sure Ujue, the only female of the group, did not fall towards this ghosty’s pervertness.

Especially sense she likes to take baths a lot, she took two yesterday, so chances where she would take at least one today…If that happened he might have to watch her so that he can see if someone else was watching her….No, that won’t work….Then I would be the peeping tom also…But if my substitute was on watch and told me everything, I technically wouldn’t be peeking! Another perfect plan if by kringle! But that would have to be put on hold, right now he had to say hello to this possible peeping tom.

“Not very sure what churlish means, but I don’t see why not. I’m kringle!~” He would be keeping a close eye on this ghost, least till it was cleared of all suspicion.

((Sorry for the lateness, had no clue what to write, finally i said F it and just did something random |D))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Early afternoon
    (2)

His grip on the bottle was legendary as he timidly approached the small gathering of pokemon. As the early sun started to pour heat onto the land, Marionette winced and gave a short hiss.

Sunlight didn't hurt him physically, unless burning his retinas alive was considered physical pain. He was drawn to the Nintails whom introduced itself as 'Ujue', and sat on the ground next to it.

"Mason... Name's Mason. It's a pleasure to meet you threee...."
    He nearly mumbled, as the Delibird named Kringle exchanged his greeting. Alright Marionette, time to get this over with already.

"Do... Do any of you know how to read Human? My friend was a human.... And he drew a picture with some strange markings on the top.... I think it's either his last words, or a warning of some form..."

Gingerly, he uncorked the bottle, pulled the bloodstained child's drawing out and displayed it. It was two humans, both male one tall one short and what looked to be a Banette. Holding the drawing up, he meekly peeked over the top of the page and awaited a response.

((OOC: Late because I had no idea it was my turn lol))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning [41]

Ujue snuck a glance out of the corner of her eye at Kringle, who was wearing a deceitfully innocent expression that bespoke of pranks or chaos of some sort in the near future. Shaking her head internally, she turned her attention to the newly arrived bannette, Mason, which had drifted out of the woods and over to the ground next to her.

Timidly, he pulled a piece of paper smelling strongly of old blood and faintly of young human out of the bottle he carried. "Do... Do any of you know how to read Human?" he asked. "My friend was a human.... And he drew a picture with some strange markings on the top.... I think it's either his last words, or a warning of some form..."

Ujue scrutinized the strange, spiky lines and gave a brief but sympathetic shake of her head.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:15 am

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning (42)

Kringle figured that the ghost would sit close to Ujue, barely even introduced itself to the group and already trying to get to her. He already did not approve. But his opposition was quickly put off when the ghost brought out a paper of some kind from a bottle.

He had learned a few words whenever random kids practically forced him to go to show and tells in schools. “I know Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, love, house, bed, food and they also taught me Delibird. But that’s about it….” Those where really only the ones he was able to remember the patterns to, human writing was all squiggly and even the kids had trouble with them…

But the drawing, he had seen many of them all over the classroom, each little windows to another world, draw by creatures so young. He tried to draw also, but it was harder since the crayons were so small.

“Was this this human your trainer? And was that his father?” He was sad that he couldn’t be much help to this possibly perverted ghost, even people with lewd hobbies should be helped when needed.

((Sorry if the quality is a bit iffy, fell asleep while writing it |D))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Early afternoon
    (3)

He nodded. To be honest, he thought the crude drawing looked nothing like anyone he knew. But he knew his trainer, and he always drew people like that.

"I was a-asleep.... Hidden inside a wardrobe.... When I woke up, everyone was dead.... I miss all of them..."

He looked down solemnly, rolled the drawing up and put it back into the bottle. Neither of them could read, let alone decipher the picture without confirming it with him.

"Your thoughts are awfully loud, Kringle," he said nonchalantly. "But that's okay, all living pokemon's thoughts are loud."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning [42]

Ujue idly listened to Kringle and Mason's conversation. She flicked her ear in contemplation when Mason revealed psychic abilities; apparently ghosts could use telepathy like creatures of psychic inclinations. She hoped that he would keep whatever was in Kringle's head to himself. She had no desire to see whatever ideas he spawned could do to another pokemon. She smothered a fond smile when she pictured a scene of Mason mixed with Kringle doubles, yelling absurdities and hurling exploding/berry presents with the best of them. Still, his "living pokemon" comment did create a measure of distance between him and everyone else present -- not physical, but a strange alien-ness that was interesting rather than unpleasant.

Though she let her mind wander, Ujue kept her ears and eyes on the forest, letting the cool, stoic part of her remain on guard, quiet, and light on her paws, as was her wont.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning (43)

Kringle was a bit sad he was of no use to the ghost, the drawings looked like something a child would draw, but apparently it was the words that where of most importance. Maybe he should have tried to learn more from those brief school encounters instead of showing off his presents to the kids. He might have become a doctor, or a scientist, or an Astronaut Cowboy in Space who teaches young aliens about science. Oh well, maybe next time.

"Your thoughts are awfully loud, Kringle, But that's okay, all living pokemon's thoughts are loud."

This new pervy ghost friend had all kinds of tricks up its bag, well, it would if it had a bag that is. Taking spying on others to a whole new level by spying on their thoughts. Maybe he’d need to make some sort of hat to prevent the ghost from getting in, that dead stantler looked like good material to make a hat. But then again, the antlers would just make for a better antenna wouldn’t it. It’d be like putting a television screen right on his head connected to his brain and calling the program, Kringle TV….

“So if I wasn’t living you wouldn’t be able to hear them? No wait….that wouldn’t work, can’t very well think if I’m dead now can i…That hat thing is looking better and better….”

“Wait a minute…How do we know you’re not joking about that hmm? What number am I thinking of? Oh, wait…I’m having trouble thinking of a number…....Oh! Got it, what number am I going to think of so I can start thinking that number!”

((Didn't think it'd be my turn so fast >.<))

((Oh, and KRINGLE LOGIC :'D))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:02 pm

(I'm not sure what to post right now for Spirit since I'm behind on posts. Hero can you give me a recap by PM please?)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City//Morning
    [5]

The others where making friends with the new pokemon, though Kringle being a little weird about it. He had only been with them a few moments. The white Ninetales got up and walked over to the others just as the Bannet put a child's drawing back into a bottle. He had caught the name to be Mason. It normal name, and easy to remember, unlike his own.

"Nice to meet you Masen, I'm Mizuki." He introduced himself as he sat down. The thing had asked if anyone knew how to read human writing before Mizuki had come over, and unfortunately the three tailed had no idea how to. He really had no mind to learn how to. Never though a skill like that would be needed. Seemed it would be now though, cause the humans may have left messages all over the place for others to heed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:41 pm

[[Skip please. Have been working twelve hours a day and feel like toast. Sry for lateness.]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning (44)

The revelation of the new pokemon having powers to read minds made his own mind go into overdrive. What would he do if he could do the same thing as the other? Maybe use that power to amuse others, he can even use his act to get food in towns. KRINGLE THE PSYCHIC DELIBIRD. He liked the sound of it. Wherever he goes, pokemon and humans alike would come for miles to watch him, and give him exotic berries and fish.

Maybe since he traveled so much others would follow him as a sort of pilgrimage, “The Path of the Kringle.” He could even use an icebeam to make his path more visible to his fans. Or better yet, instead of walking in his footsteps, others can slide in his footsteps! The ice beam would be perfect for that!

But for now he had no such powers, no fans as of yet, and no exotic berries from lands unknown….

Speaking of lands unknown….Where was the next segment of unknown land that they were heading towards? “This mountain is good and all for temporary means, but where is everyone heading to anyways? I was hoping to visit the city nearby... 'The Path of Kringle' must start Somewhere!”

((Was gonna skip cause i wanted to hear the bannete's response and its in the safehouse, so said F it and posted .-.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:39 am

(sorry guys I know I said I post but I just don't have any idea on what to do with Spirit so just have have Spirit work on whatever okay Hero can control that or Winter)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:32 am

((Sorry but, I'm really not in a posting mood :( Not much for Mizuki to do anyway, but will have him do something next round.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning [43]

'The path of Kringle'? Ujue thought, then decided, . . . I don't want to know. But it would be good to start moving.

She surveyed the group for a moment: three strong, adult quadrupeds, a grown bannette, and Kringle (who, though silly on a whole, had surprisingly good fighting abilities). All were final evolution, and all were hale -- no small ones, no weak ones. An amazing party.

"There's a town to the east and a city to the west. There will be more undead in the city. To the east, then?" she said, cocking an ear in question.

[[Hey guys, we can go East on Route 44 and get to Blackthorn city (which is all mountainous and craggy and we can go into the Ice Path if we want to) or we can go east and go to Mahogany Town which is also mountainous and cool . . . but we could run into ninjas! Can we go to mahogany town? Feel free to agree or disagree in character!]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 am

((Sorry, so many skips that there isn't much to go off of, so i shall skip this turn in hopes of there being more stuff happening next -.-))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:06 am

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Morning (29)

(well its fine with me either way)

Spirit looked at Ujue as he listen to what she said about the two different directions. He figured they may be better off avoiding more trouble with the undead as they could. At least that way it will give them a break and a chance to rest but he was fine with either way they went so he look at the Ninetales and said, "I'm fine with either way we go Ujue. We really haven't had much encounters with undead or infected lately but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be careful either way we go." The Absol looked at the rest of their group and thought that if they did get into battle with anyone they will be fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:04 pm