Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Silverishness
Jirachi
Glalie
Snitch
Aerodactyl
Suicune
Min
11 posters

The MOUNTAIN Team

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

The MOUNTAIN Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The MOUNTAIN Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (3)

Watson sighed as he watched the Houndour run off. It was a shame, he'd barely even gotten to know the creature. Such a sad happening for a detective like himself but he'd live. "Well Spirit, what are your other companions like?"Watson asked curiously. Then he began floating along behind the Absol. The Slowking felt as if he were over flowing with questions but he had to hold his tongue and he knew it. Only one question at a time so as not to confuse the others.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:46 pm

[[Please skip, feeling really drained and sucky right now (came down sick...blegggh). Ujue is still sitting in the clearing listening to them approach and watching Kringle.]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:29 am

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (30)

Oh Arceaus his head was killing him. Kringle was perfectly happy in the vast numbness of nothingness that came through unconsciousness until the pain decided to rear its ugly head and take away the tranquility of nothingness. He couldn’t even open his eyes well enough to figure out why his head hurt so much, because opening them made the headache worse.

He was like a wounded soldier from the battlefield after having failed a mission, doomed to be in pain till he called for support. “Breaker Breaker, I need an airlift and immediate medic support. Mission ‘Catch the perp’ has failed, I repeat the mission has failed….” He had planned on yelling that out to let whoever was around hear, but it came out weak and feeble, it would definitely not travel far enough for the headquarters to hear his plea.

He didn’t remember failing the mission, but he also didn’t remember catching the perp, so the only thing that made sense was that he failed. He had failed his close friend Ujue who had personally given him his first secret mission and jump started his secret agent career only to have the career burn up in flames, not unlike the ones he thought he felt in the vastness of unconsciousness.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:39 am

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (16)

Spirit was still slightly sadden of Inochi leaving, and it can be seen with the lowering of his head, but he have a feeling that he may see her again. He then heard Watson's question which caused him to lift his head as he lead the way back to the cave hoping that the others will be understanding of Inochi's departure like he was sure he was. He then recalled Watson's question and realized that he was keeping the Slowking waiting so he answered, I don't know too much about them yet since I have only just met them, but they seemed to be nice and caring to each other and to those they consider friends. There is a Ninetails and a Delibird that I know of and the Houndour you saw that had left. The Ninetails name is Ujue and the Delibird's name is Kringle. To be honest, Spirit didn't know much about his new friends but he knew that he will do what he can to keep them safe just as he had did for Inochi before she left. Soon he saw that the cave was coming into view and he knew that he will soon have to explain what happened to Inochi.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night [28]

Ujue got to her feet as Spirit pushed his way into the clearing. He looked rather downcast, but at least he was alive. Ujue nodded his way. Idly, Ujue speculated that the gesture might've come off as cold, but she was covered in grime and damn tired, so she lumped her self-image-concerned thoughts with the tired-achey-hungry that went with the Epidemic itself and shoved it to the back of her mind.

He seemed to have been talking to someone, but when Ujue looked again, no one was there. Flicking an ear with unease, Ujue went over and nosed Kringle with a soft whuffle. "Kringle? Time to wake up. . . ."

[[Are we scary or something? Everyone's leeeaaaving!]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (31)

Kringle never knew that the sound of a voice could fill him with joy and pulverizing pain at the same time. His eyes were still closed due to the light being too much at the moment, but he could clearly tell it was Ujue who spoke to him, she was probably the one to nudge him also. She wanted him to wake up, but he wasn’t awake, he was just trying to avoid the massive headache he was having right now but keeping his eyes shut, but the speaking didn’t help his case either.

As much as he was tired, and as much as it made his head hurt, Ujue had heard his report ot headquarters and wanted him to wake up, so solemnly Kringle forced his eyes to open and adapt to the light before sitting up. He had to rub his temples to help ease the pain, which was when he noticed the bump on his head. It was rather large, and almost in the exact middle of his head, so naturally his first thought was, “Ujue! I’m becoming a rapidash!” Continuing to poke at his growing horn.

It was still dark out, except for the fire that was slowly dying out, so he had no clue why he needed to get up. But then he noticed how empty the cave now was, the many pokemon who were here before he left to go on his secret mission now gone. “Is everyone hiding from the perp?”

((D: Kringle and Ujue keep losing friends))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (17)

When Spirit heard no reply from the Slowking after he had answered his question. So he turned around to look behind him and saw that the Slowking has disappeared. He looked around trying to find the Slowking but couldn't spot where he could have gone. Finally, Spirit sighed and figured that the Slowking decided to leave without a word. Spirit turned back the way he was facing and saw Ujue looking at him and that Kringle was waking up. So he headed back over to them and gave a weak smile before he said, "Were did everyone go? Also, Inochi decided to leave. She said she wanted to find herself. She also said that she didn't feel right here and she didn't want us to think she hates us. He sighed softly and moved to lay down near the dying fire.

(ooc: I know what you mean and hopefully we'll have members rejoin the team)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:27 am

Mountains West of Blackthorn City//Night
    [1]

Soul felt like he had been walking for ages. He had somehow managed to lose track of Maka, and now he was completely lost in some unknown forest. He felt like shouting out to her, but he didn't really feeling like dealing with whatever else heard him right there, so he just had to keep looking for her the silent way. He knew she would probably get made at him for being an idiot shouting her name out and alerting the undead. He found this situation very uncool.

Letting out a sigh Soul decided he would take a break. He had been walking for what felt like all night, and he just wanted to sleep. Looking around he saw what looked like a faint speck of light in the distance. Getting up from where he was sitting, he starting to think that it was Maka making a fire, but he knew she wasn't that dumb, though he couldn't say the same thing for his tail. It was lighting up the area in blue light, almost like a beacon for the undead.

Soul was still a little curious as to what was over there, so he started to make his way over to it, keeping himself hidden, which wasn't easy when you had a blue flame on your tail. There was a small group of pokemon, from what he could see, there was a Ninetales, Absol, and Delibird. They seemed to be living, which was cool since he hadn't met a single living pokemon since the whole plague started.

Not wanting them to think he was undead he stepped out from his hiding place. "Hey!" He called to them as he walked over, smiling to make himself seem friendly, and hopefully they wouldn't attack him. For that wouldn't be cool at all.

((I'm back Mountain Team! 8D Did you miss me? X3
    Also, sorry for late post, I forgot Hera was in the Safehouse >.< ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:58 pm

[1]

The forest was dark and cold as the night brought nothing but fear and sadness to my mind. My eyes stung with tears as I felt the world starting to collapse around me again. As I walked through the dark, cold forest I heard voices and fallowed the small light that came with the voices. I poked my head through a bush and found I was staring at a small group of living pokemon.

A Ninetales, a Absol, a Delibird and a strange colored Charmander. I wonder if they're nice? I titled my head as I watched the group. The Charmander seemed to be different, not by it's colors, but by the way it acted and the way it looked around. It really interested me and I slowly walked out of the bush. I rubbed me arm as I got closer and waved a hand. Um...He-hello. I-i'm Blade. I said nervously. I was never good with talking to others. Shaymin was the only friend I ever had and making new friends....That was not on the top of my To-Do list.

(Hey guys. I'm back, but Blade will not be hear for long, but I will be bring a new character to the team once I get her picture and a shiny ticket)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:45 am

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night [29]

Under her watchful eyes, Kringle was slowly stirring. He felt his head and said, in true, blue, Kringle fashion, “Ujue! I’m becoming a rapidash!” Ujue smiled a fox smile with her eyes.

Kringle looked around. "Is everyone hiding from the perp?"

Ujue's chest throbbed with the innocent question. Quietly, she said, "The grumpig from the cave is no more. But, our friends . . . Inochi has left, and the slowking has left, too."

Some noises sounded form the bushes nearby and Ujue looked up, eyes alert and body at the ready, as a pokemon entered the clearing. It was a charmander, and although its weird colors made her wary, the flame on its tail was lit -- therefore, it couldn't be infected. It also had a big smile and called out to them non-threateningly.

Ujue sat up and nodded warmly (by her standards; in actuality she wasn't showing much emotion at all, as per usual). "Greetings," she called back.

To her pleasant surprise, another living timidly ventured form the woods. The treecko awkwardly waved and said "Um...He-hello. I-i'm Blade."

Ujue nodded again to the newcomer. She didn't hesitate to offer ,"I'm Ujue. Both of you are welcome to stay with us, as long as circumstances allow."

[[OOC: Winter! Moonlight! Hi guys!! XD welcome back! (I <3 Soul Eater!! Moon, are you making Maka!? And when Hera jumps in - ;D Love you guys!!)]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (32)

Despite kringle worrying about his headache, the news of lost friends could still make him worry. Everyone he meets seems to go away almost right after he meets them; it was like he was given a curse by some strange witch doctor or something….It would probably be a matter of time before Ujue and Spirit left too….

But the return of the splitting headache brought on by the yelled greeting made sure he didn’t sulk too much. He instinctively brought his arms to apply pressure to his head to help alleviate the pain. How he wished they did not yell right now.

The yeller was a yellow lizard-Like Charmander with blue fire coming out of its tail. Kringle wanted nothing more to run up to it and touch the blue fire to see why it was blue, but the pain kept him rooted to the spot. He was lucky that Ujue was always one to stay calm and talk softly, so no pain from her speaking.

“The light up sign is back and bright as ever.” For another wanderer meet up with them, at least this one didn’t yell.

Ujue was playing hostess as if the cave had become a new bed & breakfast, but he didn’t mind, friends were always good, even if they didn’t stay long. So kringle figured it wouldn’t be so bad to try to go back to sleep, maybe sleep the headache away.

“Cresselia summons me, I must hear her call.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (18)

Spirit was still upset that Inochi left but he smiled anyway at the new comers and gave them a nod of welcome. He moved to settle down near Kringle and said softly, It's nice to meet you both. My name is Spirit. He then settled down near the fire ready to keep watch once again like he had did earlier when he first arrived and met this group. He hopes that no more of their friends will leave anytime soon but he knew that they all had their own paths to follow so it will be possible that they may leave again.

(sorry for the short post just not much for Spirit to do)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:12 pm

(Skip please. Blade will be leaving, but Maka WILL show up. Just say she saw Crona, said Hi and wondered into the forest.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night [30]

Ujue felt her eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Kringle was safe, and, as her oldest friend, this brought her a soothing dose of relief. With new pokemon in their group, their fighting strength increased (even if only in numbers) and they would be safer from large undead, which brought an unexpected surge of content. With a warm fire at her side, frosting her ivory fur with a cozy heat, Spirit's voice seemed more like a soothing buzz in the distance.

Ujue lay down, with one ear cocked towards the voices of the pokemon around the fire and the other towards the forest. She was just too exhausted to keep paying attention. Her last thought was that she hoped, when she woke, that the sun would rise and this hellish twenty-four hours would be over at last.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (33)

((Nothing much happens here, didn't want to skip but its just kringle trying to sleep because he is a tired, tired bird.))

Kringle kept tossing and turning, not because he was uncomfortable, but because there was too much commotion happening around him preventing him from sleeping. All he wanted to do at the moment was chase mareep over the fence as sleep embraced him, but the introductions from new pokemon and Spirit stopped his trip to dream world.

He did notice that Ujue’s voice was surprisingly missing while his eyes were shut, maybe she had the same idea as him. Made sense too, she had been through the same troubles today as he had, lost the same friends, fought the same monsters, and had gotten lost in the same fog and cave as he had. It was weird to think it had only been a day, the blasted neon light sign in the sky that had attracted so many pokemon to them had been a bit more trouble than it was worth.

But because of the sign, he had meet Ujue and Spirit, and they had not left, at least not yet anyways, and that made him happy. His mind now buzzing with warm fuzzy feelings of friends and good times, Kringle tried to sleep once more, trying to tune out the conversation also.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (19)

Spirit sighed softly. He knew he will have to get a little rest soon but right now he is planning on keeping watch over their little group to be sure none of the infected will attack them as they sleep. He was sure that he will be able to get his rest soon but for now he will watch over everyone and make sure they stay safe from harm. His thoughts turned towards Inochi as he wondered where she may be and he hopes that whoever she meets will treat her kindly and will help her grow stronger and find herself like she wishes to do.

(sorry for the short post)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 pm

((I really don't know what to have Soul do >.< Just say he introdused himself then walked into the cave where he would rest with the others.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night

The forest was dark and I could barely see anything. The hell....Where did you go Soul? That stupid Charmander had wondered off and left me. I swear, when I find that idiot, i'll Maka Chop his head. I growled as my feathers ruffled. The night was young as I swiftly made my way through the forest.

Then out of the blue, a light glows in the forest. I stopped in my tracks and focused on the light. My green eyes settled, in the distance, on some kind of blue light. I blinked and ran forward and guess what I see. I poked my feathery head out of a bush and found I was starring at a small group of pokemon. Then as I scanned the group of pokemon, my green eyes rested on the shiny Charmander. All in one motion, I ran toward the the Charmander and used Shadow Claw. MAKA CHOP! Then my claws landed on the Charmander's head.

THE HELL WHERE YOU SOUL?! YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORR- er, I mean How freaked out I was?! I THOUGHT YOU KILLED BY THE UNDEAD. I growled at the Charmander. The shiny, my old friend and man does he know how to push my buttons. My feathers started stand up in a fiery rage. Soul had worried me, but I wasn't about to tell him that.

(Had permission to Maka Chop, Soul)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 3:02 pm

[OOC: Skip please, Ujue is still sleeping. (If she woke up now, she'd be awake for an improbable length of time).]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (34)

So much talking going on when people are trying to sleep. It seemed the big old neon sign in the sky did more than attract wanderers, it made sure to keep them all up at night. He wanted nothing more than to sleep his headache away, to wake up when the sun was back out and find his new horn fully grown to a pointy end like a proper rapidash’s horn and be free of any and all soreness.

And now yelling….Not only were they determined to prevent sleep in this cave, but that new voice wanted to make sure the entire forest had no sleep tonight.

That’s it! This must be some new gameshow they have on, with an odd name like ‘Let Sleeping Birds Lie’ or something. Where the point of the game was to wake the delibird up first. But Kringle wasn’t going to let them win so easily, he was going to go back to sleep if it killed him, and he will be the one to come out as the winner and get the fabulous prize at the end. He hoped it was fish, he hadn't had fish in a long time. He may have been salivating, but Kringle was steadily returning to sleep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Night (20)

Spirit looked up and outside the cave. The noise was starting to get to him as he was sure it was also getting to Ujue and Kringle so he called out loud enough to grab the attention of the ones outside but not too loud that it will disturb his friends, Quiet down out there will you. If you want you can come inside but remain quiet. My friends are trying to sleep and we all had have a rough day. He knew that the Pokemon he could sense outside the cave were living because he didn't smell the scent of decay around them so he knew it won't bring danger to all of them. He then stood up and waited at the mouth of the cave and waited for the ones that were out there to come into the cave.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:30 pm

((unable to post picture at this time))
    [2]

Soul had just sat down when he thought he heard someone say his name. Looking up from where he was, he didn't really see anyone, so he left the cave to go see, figuring he was just imagining it, he turned around and was about to go back in. He was a few feet from the can when something wacked him in the back of his head, and it felt all to familiar. He went down, landing face first in the dusk, KOed from the unsispected shadow claw.

"THE HELL WHERE YOU SOUL?! YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORR- er, I mean How freaked out I was?! I THOUGHT YOU KILLED BY THE UNDEAD." The familiar voice yelled at him. Soul rolled his eyes as he got up off the ground.

"Hey Maka." He said in a cool manner before taking in a deep breath. "And what was the deal with shadow clawing me in the back of the head again!?" He shouted back at her, a little adgitated at her for it, but that was just Maka.

"Quiet down out there will you. If you want you can come inside but remain quiet. My friends are trying to sleep and we all had have a rough day." One of the pokemon from the cave said to them. Soul looked to the Absol then to Maka.

"This can wait till later can't it? Its been a long day, and I would just like to sit back and sleep right now." The Charmeleon said as he pointed to the cave, not really in the mood to deel with the Torchic right now, and if she had and sense she would let the others sleep in peace without waking them with there senseless argument.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:40 am