Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
renegade
Negative10
SkeletonCupcake
7 posters

The PACIFIDLOG Team

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

The PACIFIDLOG Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The PACIFIDLOG Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pacifidlog Town | Early Afternoon (9)

Yusei smiled a bit, this whole disaster seemed to be turning out alright."I am Yusei." He answered kindly in response. He knew that if he were to always respond with harsh words that he would be to strict, but by alternating between harshness when needed and kindness when it was due that he would be a well balanced leader for this band of misfits. Even if they didn't recognize him as the leader quite yet, he would make sure he could do everything he could to make the point clear to them.

'There is only room for one Queen here and that's clearly me.' Yusei casually thought. he knew the other two were incapable of leading in their current states, Lev was too shy and still in his first stage of evolution. As for Francis, he was way to assertive, even when he was being kind to Yusei, the Milotic could feel the dislike and hatred towards himself roll off the Tentacruel in pulsating waves.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 pm

[ooc: I love how it's just the three of us xD]
    Pacifidlog Town | Early Afternoon
    [9]

Although the exchanges between Yusei and Francis were congenial enough, the Magikarp could sense a layer of distrust underneath. Oh no! He fluttered about, wanting them to just get along with one another and work together in this ruined world. It was hard enough living under normal circumstances - Leviathan knew that it would only became much more difficult if there were feuds amongst themselves. But seeing as how they put off their bad first impressions away for now, the Fish Pokemon gave a slight nod to himself. He would do the same as they are; confront something only when it's crucial.

"So um... w-where are we going to go?" He asked tentatively, taking a quick glance around the wide expanse of water around them. There was so much, and the Magikarp knew that despite how wide the ocean was, there was still the chance of encountering infected. ... glub. It wasn't something he was exactly excited about, facing the undead and their ranks. It was something he'd rather avoid, actually.

They couldn't really stay here, at least for long. Perhaps they could stay until tomorrow morning, stay the night and recuperate, then go out come morning. Yes, that sounds like a good plan! But looking at Yusei's hard gaze, whatever bravery Lev had conjured disappeared like mist in the morning sun. I'll... l-let him decide. It was better that way, he supposed. He was alright with staying in the back and letting others take the lead. ... If only I had the courage to take the lead. The orange fish waved his fins lazily as he waited for the response. If only.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Pacifidlog Town | Early Afternoon(10)

Yusei sighed and swam around in circles for what seemed like a small eternity. It was hard working under pressure but he could manage. At least there was no more fighting right now."I think we should split up and look for supplies and a place to rest. Lev, you can go with Francis and I will go by myself. Lets meet back here in half an hour." Yusei said decisively. He was used to being alone, and didn't want anyone with him if he happened by an infected and needed to use Surf.

Then he swam off in a direction, he didn't care which way he was going at this point just that he needed to get going. So he swam, weaving his way carefully in the sunken houses and then out again when he found nothing. All the while thinking of nothing but a little white box.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:47 am

[10]

"I think we should split up and look for supplies and a place to rest. Lev, you can go with Francis and I will go by myself. Let's meet back here in half an hour." Leviathan nodded with great enthusiasm, eager to find something to do other than fighting between themselves. S-splendid! The Magikarp thought, looking at the ruined town of Pacifidlog in a new light. What he first saw was a dump was now a prospective area filled with nourishing supplies, and what he first thought was depressing was now filling him with hope. Lev swam closer to the sunken logs of the town, looking just beyond them to the barely afloat buildings in the vicinity.

"W-where to?" He turned around to smile at Francis, thankful for the gentle Tentacruel. Although Lev slightly berated himself for his wimpy stutter, the Magikarp was excited at the prospect of helping out his new friends. "I was thinking of g-going through the b-buildings!" He suggested, flapping his fins as he turned once again to face Pacifidlog. There was something hiding in this city, not necessarily food and shelter, but something else. Lev's gut was telling him so, but for the moment he brushed it off, drifting closer to the town's middle. It's probably nothing anyhow.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:20 am

Pacifidlog Town | Early Afternoon (11)

Yusei smiled, for the first time since he had arrived in this town, since the moment he met that Magikarp he felt at peace. Alone, thats how he preferred things now. Without his friends to keep him company Yusei worked much better by himself. "Speaking of friends....I wonder how the others are doing. I hope Alucard is looking after little Alice."Yusei spoke to himself aloud. Not to hear his voice but simply to remind himself that he need not be filled with doubt. Yusei knew if anyone could take care of his best friend Alice it was Alucard.

Of course Alucard was the only one that would have done it anyway. Yusei frowned, he disliked thinking of the others as mean or cold hearted. Shaking his head Yusei examined the insides of a sunken log house. This one appeared to be a school of some sorts. Though if Yusei recalled correctly Pacifidlog never had a school."Oh well." Yusei said aloud again to no one in particular. As he continued to examine the ruins of what seemed to be a sunken school house the Milotic noticed things that were out of place.

Nothing huge at first, just small things like the lack of any chairs or tables. Then He noticed the lack of chalkboards, followed by the seeing a bed. 'A bed? Beds don't belong in school houses.'Yusei thought, panicking a bit. What the hell was going on, first he was in a school house then a normal house. With an angry huff, he looked around and noticed the color of the water was a sickly purple. Panicking, Yusei swam out and back to the surface. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!"Yusei shouted, smacking his tail down hard on the water. The force of his tail against the water sent up another large wave which Yusei proceeded to freeze with Ice Beam. Then with a heavy sigh, he slithered his way a top the icy wave and lay down to think.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:06 pm

[ooc: I lob Lev's font color @w@]
    [11]

"... What real supplies do we need?" The Magikarp listened in quiet thought, and he had to admit - while Francis and himself were restricted to the shoreline, Yusei could easily slither over onto dry land and do what they could not. W-well, there's no 'I' in t-teamwork! Lev thought in determination, his eyes flitting from each sunken building to another. He wondered for a moment if there may be dangerous foes lying about, but soon after he dismissed it with a wave of his fin. What could be a worse enemy in this stranded world than yourself? There's c-certainly an 'I' in isolation...

Francis suggested that he would be the one to pick the building they scavenge through first. The prospect of such an honor thrilled the little Fish Pokemon, doing a small circle in his excitement. Settling down, Lev peered at one household, to the next, and doing so until his eyes landed on the building in the center of Pacifidlog - the Pokemon Center. G-glub, I hope the inf-fected haven't gotten to it. The Magikarp would easily admit any day that he is scared stiff of the living dead, as well as their barbaric ways. Pondering on that, the orange fish could barely even believe that the very undead that threatened to eat him without thought were actually living breathing beings once.

"The b-building with the orange r-roof, the uh, P-Pokemon Center!" He stuttered the words, breaking his train of thought as he placed himself in the present. The last thing Lev would want right now was to let Francis watching him stare blankly! Smiling meekly a the Tentacruel, the Magikarp began to make his way over to the Pokemon Center, when he heard the sounds of battle occurring just a little ways off. Glub?! The water type started at the noises, but it was all too soon settled and things quieted down again. It left Leviathan unsettled still, however.

"W-what do you think that w-was?" He asked Francis, paddling just closer to the other fish for assistance on this predicament. Wasn't that the direction that Yusei had gone towards? Was it possible that the Milotic could be in danger? Anxiety was beginning to get the best of him, but with a deep breath the Magikarp forced himself to remain calm, and await to see if there were anymore disturbances in that direction.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:20 am

Pacifidlog Town | Mid Afternoon (12)

The Tender Pokemon sighed with a disdained look on his face. The sickly purple water below him was a sickening sight. For a moment he wondered how Lev and that Tentacruel were doing. Then he only worried about Lev, the Tentacruel didn't matter. He seemed to be more annoying than the memories of his past.

For another short moment he wondered if he should return to the others and report his findings. Of course that would mean he was just being a wimp.'I'd rather be a wimp than a dead hero.' Yusei thought. Just then a large shadow broke through the surface of the water. Yusei put two and two together very quickly after that, this giant thing must be infected, hence the sickly purple water and only one pokemon in all of Hoenn was that big."INFECTED WAILORD!"Yusei cried as the giant whale broke the icy structure he was using as a place to rest.

Yusei plummeted from the top of the frozen wave, his body making a silent splash compared to that of the Wailords. Yusei hissed and shot a powerful Ice Beam at the beasts fin hoping to freeze it and make the whale fall off balance. This failed and the Tender Pokemon panic'd. Unable to swim under the monster without becoming infected himself, Yusei had no other choice. Rising up he created the largest tidal wave with Surf that he had ever seen, using this he went over the large pokemon, but this wave barely did the trick.

Now weakened, Yusei swam back as fast as he could to tell the others of what he had seen. With any luck Francis would help him, but he had his doubts. He could see Lev only getting crushed by the massive beast so he was going to as him to flee. When Yusei reached the spot he had left them at he was surprised to the both of them had gone. In a panic Yusei shouted "WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?" Scared and weakened Yusei stopped there hoping to catch his breath before the other two arrived, or the Wailord noticed him.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 pm

[ooc: derp, kinda too tired to post right now haha]
    Pacifidlog Town | Mid Afternoon
    [12]

"Come on, I am sure that he is fine. Let's go try out the Pokemon Center," Francis said in a calm voice, Lev nodding in resignation. The Magikarp still had a nagging feeling that something had gone wrong, but with a wry smile he began to make his way to the sunken Pokemon Center. Yusei would be alright... right? The doubt that lingered in his mind made the Fish Pokemon falter in his movements, just in front of the Pokemon Center's entrance. They should check up on the Milotic, let his soul rest easy once they were positive the serpent was okay!

"Francis, I think w-we should-"

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?" Leviathan whipped around, creating splashes in the water, his eyes wide as he realized that was Yusei yelling. He looked at Francis for a moment - we've gotta go! - before the Magikarp began to swim his fastest towards the general area where the voice of the other fish had come from. A-arceus, keep Yusei safe! His heart trembled at the thought of what dangers might be there, but he did not stop; he knew how it felt to be abandoned at times of great need, and he would not do the same for another being.

"Yusei! W-we're her-!" Lev's voice caught in his throat as he witnessed a large Wailord coming up at a rapid speed towards Yusei.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Pacifidlog Town | Mid Afternoon 1

With the strike of the Acid Spray, the infected Wailored shifted back from the attack as it simply richoceted off of the undead tissues, the simple strike only proving to further agitate and anger the massive Wailord, its bellowing and decayed bellow resounding hollowly throughout the area. As it began to make a recovery, somethimg seemed to change in the flows and ebbs of the waters. Before the trio was already what is very well the largest water pokemon in the world, and yet, the cause of this new disturbance was different.

With a red glow coming from under the surface, the waters seethed and boiled, not from heat, but from a mass amount of air bubbles; the source soon made himself known as he broke the surface of the waters with a blast of the waves. As Tyrannus hoisted his body out of the waters grasp, his forward two tentacles swiftly illuminated themselves with a sickly violet color. As quickly as the color overcame the limbs did he lash out with two Poison Jab strikes; he wasn't going to let this mass of necrotic flesh recover. While the Wailord's frustrations were bad, they seemed to pale to the Tentacruel's ranting.

With the hits came a string of shouts and curses at the Wailord, making it prominent that he had something going on with the Wailord. "You think you could escape from me, the mighty Tyrannus?! You must be daft you overgrown hunk of fertilizer! First you get the nerve to invade my waters, and then you think you can tear up my territory and just leave?! Think again fool!" His voice was booming and gritty, seeming wild and outrageous, but there was an underlying tone of some wisdom and extreme cunning.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu May 03, 2012 11:57 am

Pacifidlog Town | Mid Afternoon (13)

"Show me how to lie. You're getting better all the time, and turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach. Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd, and as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet."

Yusei saw his friends coming towards him seconds after he called to them. With a slight sigh of relief Yusei relaxed momentarily. Though the peace didn't last long, the Wailord from before had followed him. With an angry glare shot at Francis for wanting to flee, Yusei got close to the infected beast and let of a powerful Dragon Pulse."You want to flee, when there could be other living pokemon here that need help? What a fucking wuss." Yusei said, although he had fled moments before, but he was alone in a group things were a lot different.Yusei always felt he had a lot to prove to others. Moving out of the Wailords attack range, the Milotic used a quick Recover.

"Now dance, fucker, dance. Man, he never had a chance and no one even knew it was really only you. And now you steal away take him out today. Nice work you did you're gonna go far, kid."

After using Recover Yusei heard a voice, it was masculine and rather loud. He wondered if the others heard it as well. Knowing that there was another living here besides Francis, Lev and himself made him chuckle on the inside.Springing into action once more, Yusei's tail glowed a soft blue as it hit the water, causing a massive wave to rise and make its way to the infected. However it was easily dispelled by the Wailord's counter wave.

"With a thousand lies and a good disguise.Hit 'em right between the eyes, hit 'em right between the eyes. When you walk away, nothing more to say see the lightning in your eyes.
    See 'em running for their lives."

Yusei hissed, and shot an Ice Beam at the oncoming wave, freezing it completely. He was mad now, but then again he was always a bit angry(usually at himself). Between his desire to protect his living friends and the anger swelling in his chest Yusei was fighting on full power now. Pulling out all the stops and not holding anything back. Even if it meant exhausting himself and possibly dying in the process.

"Slowly out of line and drifting closer in your sights. So play it out I'm wide awake, it's a scene about me. There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay, and if you can't get what you want well it's all because of me."

(OoC-Song: Your Gonna Go Far Kid; Offspring)

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun May 06, 2012 7:45 pm

[ooc: welcome to the team Ark! xD Remember to put yer picture lol]
    Pacifidlog Town | Mid Afternoon
    [13]

"Come on! We gotta move!" Francis spoke in an authoritative voice, and even when Lev couldn't agree anymore, he couldn't find it in himself to move away from the large beast. It didn't help in the least when another Tentacruel arose from the water's depths, yelling death to the Wailord and proclaiming his name as 'Tyrannus'. E-e-eep! Lev skirted backwards, not sure which one was scarier - the Infected and its moaning, or the Angry and his exalting.

But he was the only remaining one to take action in ending this tomfoolery. Yusei was all over the place, swinging to and fro gracefully with keen intent on bringing demise to this foul beast. Francis had spurted a sizable amount of Acid Spray upon its skin, creating an unsightly scene as the Wailord continued to groan creepily. The newly arrived Tentacruel had made it evident that he had been following the whale for some time now. B-but... What could a small Magikarp such as he do against something so large? So strong? So scary?

An odd sense of peacefulness came upon Leviathan as he took in three deep breaths. Of course, as a one-on-one he would stand no chance at all, but he had friends with him, and they were reason enough to fight. One... The Fish Pokemon swam into the fighting, making sure he didn’t get in the way of the others. Two... He took one last huff and spread his fins outward. ... Three! He pushed upward with as much might as he could muster, and before he knew it he was high up in the sky, gravity pulling him down towards the Wailord.

[ooc: Lev used Bounce!]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:22 am

Pacifidlog Town | Mid-afternoon [2]

With a roaring bellow, Tyrannus whipped away with his tentacles in order to dive back into the waters below. After ending up safely in the waters, he glanced upward from the deep, realizing just how good his timing was. Other pokemon had joined him in the fight, and he had narrowly avoided the waves created by the Milotic and the undead scourge he had been hunting. Tyrannus was impressed by the trio as he watched; even the Magikarp was putting up a fight!

A mental grin came to him as he surfaced once again. The constant shifting of the tides and flows thanks to the Wailord would make a coordinated sneak attack very tricky. Knowing that it would take all of them together, the Tentacruel took a deep breath, drawing water into his body. With that, the orbs on his cranium glowed vibrantly as he took advantage of his physiology. As he absorbed more and more water, his tentacles grew more and more in length.

After deciding they had reached an appropriate length, he quietly surfaced and lashed out with almost all of his elongated limbs, the tendrils wrapping around the Wailord and squeezing to keep hold as he used Wrap. With that, he addressed the Milotic and the others. "Hey! Pretty boy! I need you to use that Ice Beam and freeze this corpse up! If we can get it stopped, we can shatter the ice and thus, the infected! But you young'uns better hurry it up, I can only hold this thing for so long!"

[OoC: My phone doesn't understand copy and paste >.<]

Last edited by Ark on Thu May 24, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon May 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Pacifidlog Town/Mid-afternoon (1)

Zeke swam the waters of Hoenn at a slightly quicker pace than he usually did. That crazy guy who zoomed past him the day before shouting about an epidemic of some sort was starting to get to him a little. The oceans were a lot quieter than usual lately ... Still, the Golduck told himself that it was probably just a bad outbreak of flu or something and that the guy had just overreacted.

Underwater everything looked the same, so Zeke headed up to the surface to get a better look around. Before he'd got his head above the water the current suddenly jolted and the water rippled. Zeke froze and looked around for the source of the disturbance. He found it quicker than he'd hoped; a gigantic Wailord was swimming straight towards him at a great speed. From the way that the water was going crazy and the current was threatening to carry him off, it had created one hell of a wave on the surface.

"Whoa, watch where you're going, pal," Zeke called after the Wailord after dodging it's massive bulk. The giant whale didn't even respond. How rude! But the next moment a Tentacruel had appeared and had wrapped its tentacles around the Wailord's body. More confused than ever, Zeke swam upwards to the surface.

Poking his head above the water, Zeke saw that it was right next to a human settlement of some sort, with pathways and houses all floating on water ... well, it looked like they used to float; most of them were half-submerged underwater and were badly damaged. What the hell is going on? The Golduck climbed out onto one of the floating logs and saw a Milotic, a Magikarp and another Tentacruel all ganging up on the Wailord. "What the--" Frowning, Zeke tried to march over to them but ended up wobbling slightly on his new, longer legs. He looked more handsome as a Golduck, but the long legs weren't quite tuned in yet.

"Hey!" Zeke yelled over the racket as he staggered over to them. The Milotic was closest so he stood next to him and pointed a webbed finger at the serpent, but he shouted loud enough for everyone to hear."What do you think you're doing, eh? Leave the big guy alone! I mean, I know he's rude and all that but that's no reason to gang up on him like this. Let's just chill, OK? Why's everyone so aggressive these days?"

((OOC: I keep mis-typing Golduck as Golf*ck so if I ever overlook that do let me know! XD Oh, and hey! Glad to be here!))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu May 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Pacifidlog||Mid Afternoon(14)

"What do you think you're doing, eh? Leave the big guy alone! I mean, I know he's rude and all that but that's no reason to gang up on him like this. Let's just chill, OK? Why's everyone so aggressive these days?"

Taking a moment to breath Yusei shook with rage now. "Aggressive? AGGRESSIVE?! YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON THIS WAILORD IS ONE OF THE LIVING DEAD AND YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT AGGRESSIVE?!"Yusei screamed, firing off an Ice Beam at the Wailords flank. The rotting flesh froze on contact and chunks were sent flying. The Wailord made a loud, angry gurgling noise and sent a huge wave of filthy water at everyone. Yusei, who was starting to become tired did not have time to freeze the oncoming attack or evade it. Stricken, Yusei was pushed away from the group and knocked unconscious on floating debris.

'I'm sorry guys I let you down, just keep going I am sure you can make it through. Don't come looking for me until your safe. It's alright I will be okay, a good leader always puts the safety of his friends and comrades before his own. Good luck and work together I know we will see each other again shortly.'As these words passed through the unconscious Milotic's mind he drifted farther and farther away from the rest of the group.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 9:01 am

Pacifidlog Town | Mid-Afternoon (3)

Tyrannus heard the shouts of the newly arrived Golduck, though he ignored them for now, though Yusei's shouts of aggression and frustration were hard to tune out. Though, they snapped him back to full awareness, narrowly bringing his tentacles away from the strike of the ice beam attack. The dual type was determined to finish off this beast, and he wasn't afraid to get down and dirty if he had to; after fighting enough infected pokemon and even being in waters mixed with their blood, he found that he had complete immunity, most likely since he was part poison type. Even as he was buffeted by the filthy wave of waters, Tyrannus kept his grip, now sliding back and turning the exposed wound of the Wailord to the west of the town; he was deceivingly strong it seemed.

"You've plagued these waters and my turf long enough!! I've had it with all of you infected bastards, and so help me Arceus, I will rip you all apart with my tentacles and jaws!! NOW DIE!!" With a maddened warcry born of pure fury, the Tentacruel pulled the tentacles of his body back with tremendous force. He was using all his strength, but he had plenty of stamina, so he would be fine. As he yanked back, the Wailord's body bent outward at the wound, a resounding and sickly snap heard as the deteriorated Wailord's backbone snapped, the Wailord essentially made immobile; but that wasn't enough. Tyrannus roared and continued pulling; he planned on living up to his vow of ripping apart these undead menaces.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Pacifidlog Town/Mid-afternoon (2)

After the Milotic had promptly turned round and screamed into his face, Zeke was left feeling rather stunned. He wiped some spit off his cheek and frowned. Was everyone around here crazy? "Living dead? What the heck are you talking--" he snapped back as the Milotic was hurled onto a pile of debris by a huge wave of filthy water sent by the captured Wailord. Zeke dived back into the sea and dove down to avoid the wave, but surfaced again after he heard a loud crunch. One of the Tentacruel - the larger of the two - had broken the Wailord's spine. Looking at the giant, Zeke couldn't help but notice that its skin was a darker, murkier colour than usual. The creature's eyes were half-open and, with a terrified jolt, Zeke's eyes met with the Wailord's glowing red ones.

"Whoooa..." The Golduck sat down onto a vertical log and held his head in one hand. Living dead Pokemon ... Nah, it can't be ... can it?
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat May 26, 2012 12:12 am

Route 131||Mid-Afternoon(15)

Yusei drifted along the currents, his mind in a blur. 'If only I was stronger, if only I hadn't gotten separated from the others....If only' Yusei thought hard about these things. He wished that he could have been stronger to help protect the others and his old team mates. But he wasn't, he had always been the weakest. Even Alice was stronger at heart than he was.

"I wish I could have been there more, done more to help." Yusei mumbled through his veil of unconsciousness. It was funny how being weak enough to faint made him less of an ass to everyone. He chided himself mentally but he knew it would be a while before he could wake up and apologize. More thoughts of what if's and if only's danced through the Tender Pokemon's mind as he continued to float farther away from the group.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 10:47 pm

[OoC: I can't really think of anything to put, just say Tyrannus was tearing the undead Wailord to shreds. And what I need to do is stop making my posts on my phone. >_<;]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed May 30, 2012 5:52 am

Pacifidlog Town/Late Afternoon (3)

Zeke's mind was working overtime as he sat and tried to figure out whether that Milotic had been telling the truth or was crazy like almost everyone else he'd met out here. The idea of living dead Pokemon was just ridiculous and Zeke would've simply laughed if it weren't for the decaying giant before him. The smaller of the two Tentacruel drifted past him and bid him a friendly nod, but the Golduck was so dumbstruck that he just stared back at him blankly and did not reply.

The Tentacruel moved over to the floating body of the Milotic and tried to rouse him. "Yusei? Yusei! Come on, we need you!" he was shouting. Zeke had seen and met plenty of Tentacruel in his time but wasn't sure if they could touch others with those tentacles without stinging them. Finally alert again, Zeke stood up and dived back into the bloody water. The larger of the two Tentacruel was really doing a number on the Wailord. Zeke retched a little at the blood in the water and tried not to accidentally swallow any of it or he might've vomited.

He swam over to the Tentacruel and unconscious Yusei and asked, "You need some help there? I can help you move him if you want."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:28 am