Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
renegade
Negative10
SkeletonCupcake
7 posters

The PACIFIDLOG Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

The PACIFIDLOG Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The PACIFIDLOG Team

Post by Nightfall Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Route 131/Late Afternoon (26)

"I-I'm Hannah..." Zeke smiled at the Chinchou's timid reply. It looked like she was part of their little gang of misfits after all. He backed away a little to give Grim a chance to introduce himself, and when he had finished he rejoined them.

"Don't you worry, kid. Grim and I will make sure nothing hurts you," he told her with a grin and a mischievous wink. "To be honest, the rest of 'em aren't that bad. Just don't piss-- make them angry." he quickly correcting himself, knowing very well that swearing in front of a child was downright rude, even if they didn't know what you meant.

The bi-polar shark had crashed headlong into a rock and knocked himself out. "Do we really need to bring him along with us?" Zeke asked Tyrannus as the Tentacruel attempted to wake him up. "I mean, he has the IQ of a Magikarp with a brain defect."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Route 131 | Late Evening (6)

"I-I'm Hannah" the quivering Chinchou said. Grim was finally happy that the Sharpedo was gone, maybe if he had been...not crazy, he would've cool to hang out with. But something soon changed his mind about the Sharpedo, Torque. He was swimming away and then a swarm of Undead Carvana appeared and he took them out no problem. But in a triumphant swim, he ran into a rock and was knocked out. Tyrannus waded over to him a attempted to wake him. Then, Zeke said, "Do we really need to bring him along with us? I mean, he has the IQ of a Magikarp with a brain defect." Grimace now felt bad for the Sharpedo, Grim bets he was rejected out of all the groups of Pokemon as a kid. So, Grim made a plan to, when Torque wakes up he'll be the nicest he can. I know it will hurt to try, Grim thought doubtfully, but I must

Grim soon backed away from Hannah so she could get some breathing space. Now that everything has calmed down, Grim can get a good look at everybody. There was the Oh So Beautiful Milotic to the name of Yusei. Then there was the adorabullshit called Hannah. There was Zeke and Ol' Tyrannus. And finally, the brain-dead Torque. Mainly, Grim couldn't take his eyes away from the beautiful Milotic, the way she cradled the Chinchou. And Zeke, Zeke would probably be a better father figure if he could stop cussing.

Then there was the thought of Mirage Island that came to mind. "An Island that might not even be there." Grim recalls Zeke saying. If it might not be there then why are they going, some of them can't even walk on land! Also, why would they need to go there anyhow? Where there berries or like a cure for the Undead? All these questions plagued his mind. AHHHHH, Grim thought, It's so confusing! All Grim thought right now was:
    1) To keep Hannah safe.
    2) To be-friend the Sharpedo

It was a struggle for Grim to think of good things that the Shark possesed. Like his strength and amazing belly. There was another problem, he needed to not be embarrassed around his new friends. So, to see if they were on the same page as him he asked, Hey guys/girls? Grim said un-confidently, We should be nice to the Sharpedo, he is really strong. He looked at the team for reassurance to the idea.

Last edited by Spencer on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Route 131|Evening(4)

Torque rolled back over feeling dizzy as hell. He grinned stupidly at the Tentacruel. "No more for me thanks I'm driving" Torque said before rolling back over. He stayed passed out before his growling stomach reminded him of the net of food he had stashed. Torque jumped straight up and sped back to his hiding spot. "Bros I stashed this food here and if we're goin' anywhere I'm bringing it" he said before maneuvering the fishing net onto his head. Torque still kept a bit of distance not wanting to be a pest or share his food... Unless they were starving then they weren't gettin' nothing from him...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Route 131|Evening (17)

"Don't you worry, kid. Grim and I will make sure nothing hurts you. To be honest, the rest of 'em aren't that bad. Just don't piss-- make them angry." Hannah silently wondered why Zeke corrected himself. Maybe it was just a word not meant for her to hear. Everyone seemed nice. She liked Zeke and Grim, they seemed nice. She watched as the Tentacruel went over to the now knocked out Torque as he tried to wake him up. "Do we really need to bring him along with us?" Zeke asked, "I mean, he has the IQ of a Magikarp with a brain defect." Hannah giggled at the comment, and it made her smile a little bit. But then Grim spoke.

"We should be nice to the Sharpedo, he is really strong." Hannah looked at Grim with a look that was a combination of confusion and worry. "N-No!" She cried out. "H-He was a meanie to me! W-why should I be nice to him?" The Chinchou has never felt this frustrated before in her life. She really didn't want the Sharpedo to come with them. He was just going to continue being a meanie to Hannah. And she didn't want that one bit.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Route 131|Evening (25)

When Yusei finally recollected herself she noticed the Sharpedo harass the Chinchou a bit before heading away and hitting his head. With a shake of her head and an un-amused sigh she swam slowly towards the Chinchou who's name she believed hearing to be Hannah. "Hello, Hannah wasn't it? I'm Yusei." the water serpent said with a gentle smile to the younger Pokemon. In a calm, protective, almost motherly way Yusei carefully coiled around Hannah in a manner that would not alarm her.

Yusei had to admit that Hannah reminded her of Alice, and the Sharpedo really annoyed her but these things she kept to herself. Instead of voicing her opinions she simply offered Hannah a smile and a warm gaze as if to say don't worry, I won't let the meanie hurt you.

(Short post is short but hurrah 25th post. Got permission from Radio to have yusei wrap around Hannah.)

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Route 131/Early Evening (27)

While waiting for Tyrannus's answer, Zeke glanced up at the slowly darkening sky. They had barely even started their journey and yet already they would soon have to start thinking about turning in for the night. Zeke wasn't exactly the type to sacrifice a good night's sleep in exchange for getting to a destination on time. He liked his rest.

Looking back towards the Tentacruel, Zeke frowned as he realised that he was not there anymore. Puzzled, he dipped his head under the water to see whether he had merely descended again, but saw nothing but the murky depths. Surfacing again, he looked around in all directions but caught no sign of the temperamental dual-type.

"Er ... did any of you guys see where Tyrannus went? I could've sworn that he was here just a minute ago."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Route 131 | Early Evening (7)

Grimace was glad that Hannah said no, because he knew everyone wouldn't want to upset her. Great, but can I be friends with, so I can keep him away from Hannah. Grim said with a smile, I can be like the bodyguard. Grim swam over to Torque and Tyrannus...wait, no just Torque. Zeke probably had the same idea because seconds later he said, "Er ... did any of you guys see where Tyrannus went? I could've sworn that he was here just a minute ago." Grim had a confused face, then said to Zeke, I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen him. Grim pushed the thought away for now and again focused on befriending the Sharpedo. H-Hey... Grim said, How do you do, I'm Grim, Grimace the Great. And you are?

((OoC: I am brain dead right now.))

Last edited by Spencer on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Route 131|Evening(5)

Torque blinked in Tyrannus's leaving... "Maybe off to patrol his territory" he thought. Torque turned to see the Corphish addressing himself as Grimace the Great and asking his name. "Torque" he mumbled before swimming away. Did they take him for an idiot or something? Torque was once an officer of the law and saw pass each and every one of them. The Golduck was an eater. The Milotic a maternal protector and the tiny Chinchou who he regretted scaring the child. Torque did not want to see what was in the Corphish's hidden mind... He had been alone since birth even when the police took him in. No one cared much for him. They fed him and occasionally petted him but it was usually him. Torque smiled even with tears rushing from his eyes to be unseen in the sea. He was a lone shark and it would stay that way. He hid himself behind a rock and whimpered before brushing his snout on the rock. Deep blue sand from the ocean floor fell away revealing scars that Torque had gained from many a foe and himself. Torque shook his whole body again stashing away his food before sinking underwater to follow the group on his own terms. He could be funny and cheery all to himself...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Route 131|Early Evening (18)

Hannah watched as Torque swam away for some reason. As mean as he was to her, she couldn't help but wonder what was wrong. She would've followed him, but she noticed another presence near her. It was the Milotic. "Hello, Hannah wasn't it? I'm Yusei." The Milotic softly smiled at Hannah. The Chinchou was slightly surprised that Yusei went from yelling and screaming to calm and gentle. The Chinchou also felt the Milotic gently coil around her. In the back of her mind, Hannah was wondering why Yusei was acting so gentle around her. But for now, she would just smile up at Yusei. She liked Yusei. She was like the mother she never had. And Hannah felt safe with her.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:20 pm

((Passing I can't think for this team right now. Sorry))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Route 131/Early Evening (28)

Oh ... this is just fantastic. So the only one of them who even knew a damn thing about their destination had gone. Just gone. Who the hell had the nerve to just piss off without even saying anything? And for no apparent reason too. Zeke growled in frustration and slapped the water's surface with his webbed hand. Now I'm the only one who has at least a clue of what we're doing ... But I don't even know where the place is! Thanks a lot, Tyrannus, thanks a lot...

"Well, erm..."
    Zeke tried to mask his frustration underneath a mischievous grin as he regarded them all. "Now that Tyrannus has gone and he was practically our map, I say we're in a spot of trouble. Anyone..." He hesitated for a moment, deciding whether he'd get a good thrashing if he asked this question. He squeezed his eyes shut and quickly blurted it out. "Anyone know where Mirage Island is, by any chance?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:42 pm

((OoC:Skip. So sorry to skip, I just don't know what to do next. Sorry again.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Route 131|Evening(6)

Torque sat on the seafloor looking up and finally saw what he wanted. Snuggles! He surfaced right behind the Chinchou called Hannah and snuggled her happily. Torque loved snuggling small cute things. He sank back under the water and popped up beside the Golduck. "Heyoo Mirage Island isn't too far~ I can take you there if its the right time of day and year for it to appear" Torque said before swimming a bit away. "But I will say that Wailords and even some of me bros used to frequent there just cause of the berries" he added before grinning at them. Torque face-palmed at his own stupidity. "But don't worry I'll protect you guys" he said before winking at Hannah.

((Follow the friendly shark children :D Oh and Radio if anything needs to be changed just tell me))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Route 131|Early Evening (19)

Hannah was getting a little bit scared now, even in Yusei's coils. Zeke was beginning to lose his cool, the Tentacruel was gone, and he was the only one who knew where they were going, and Torque was nowhere to be found. He suddenly popped up behind her. The Chinchou would've screamed, but he began to... snuggle her? What? The same shark that scared the living daylights out of the poor girl, was snuggling her. As confused as she was by this, she actually kinda liked it. Torque went over to Zeke to tell him that he knew where the destination was. As he was saying this, Hannah looked up at the Milotic and asked her, "Yusei, why are you being so nice to me? I saw you yell at the Tentacruel. What happened?"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Route 131/Early Evening (29)

When Torque announced that he knew where Mirage Island was, Zeke suppressed the urge to punch his arms into the air with joy. At least they wouldn't have to count on him now while he didn't have a clue where they were going. "Oh, that's brilliant!" he beamed, spinning around on the spot and catching everyone's gazes. "You heard him - follow him! C'mon, let's go! I-- I mean we need to get our hands on those berries before the place disappears for a hundred years or whatever!"

The Sharpedo probably wasn't bi-polar or crazy at all (Well, maybe a little bit, Zeke thought). In fact, Zeke now felt a new-found respect for the guy. Probably because he could now place all responsibility of getting to Mirage Island on him instead of making a fool out of himself. And if Tyrannus should ever come back, I'm gonna get the violent and shouting treatment. A cheerful, triumphant grin on his face, Zeke turned to the others and motioned them forward. "C'mon guys!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:22 pm

Route 131 | Early Evening (8)

Torque was ahead at a gradual pace, good for everyone to stay with him and so he could be in front at the same time. Zeke was really eager to get to Mirage Island for the berries. Were they that good? Grimace couldn't wait to get his hands on some plump juicy Sitrus Berries. Mmmmmmm... Grim thought. He sped up a little because he was falling a bit behind when, he suddenly got jerked under water. Getting dragged was one thing, being dragged by an unknown creature was another. Grim shouted, HELP! but it was to bubbly for anyone to hear. He couldn't look to see who/what it was, he was going too fast. He used his pincers to snap at the thing and noticed it had a hard shell. Like... like a Crab? Grim, the voice said, Its okay.

((OoC: Intro to new Chara. but he is not complete. Grim is going to be dual account soon.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:08 am

Route 131|Evening (7)

Torque grinned happily and skipped across the top of the water with Aqua Jet. He popped a bit hitting a crest instead of a wake sending him flat on his face. "Oh fu-" Torque cried before sinking. He felt a disturbance in the water as he drifted along. Torque looked back to the others before squinting ahead. He saw the island! "Laaaaaand hooooooo" Torque yelled before clapping his pectoral fins together. He resumed bouncing before bopping his nose on the soft sandy beaches. "Thank you for choosing Torque's Grand Adventure Tour please watch your step as you enter Mirage Island as our entire world has gone to hell in a hand basket and Wynauts may consume your flesh. Please come again" Torque said with a girly tour guide attendant voice.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Route 131/Early Evening (30)

Zeke swam with all of his might to catch up with Torque, who was speeding ahead with a move that looked like Aqua Jet. Even though he was a good swimmer he still found it hard to keep up. Eventually, after a good half hour of traveling, Torque stopped and shouted, "Laaaaaand hooooooo!" Squinting off into the distance, Zeke noticed the hazy outline of a large island in the distance.

"Hey, I bet that's it!" he cried, overtaking the group and reaching the island just as Torque did. The Sharpedo was going on about Arceus-knows what in a stupid voice, but Zeke ignored him as he crawled out of the water and wobbled to his feet. He just hoped that this would give him an opportunity to get a little more used to his new, longer legs. Oh well, at least if I fall over in front of everyone, I'll never be a bigger idiot than Torque. Once he was standing - albeit a little shakily - he looked around. Now where the hell are those berries?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:03 am

((OoC: Please skip me, just say: Grimace stopped being dragged and heard the faint, "Land ho!"))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Route 131|Evening(8)

"Hey Duck Wings! Be careful the Wynaut on this island might be infected" Torque barked before turning around. He wanted to snuggle Hannah again. He loved that cute little Chinchou. Torque slapped himself. He was 16 years older then she was. Torque rolled over to show his belly again and stared off thinking to himself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 am

Route 131|Evening (20)

Hannah followed everyone to this island that they seemed to be talking about. As much as she worried about Torque being their guide, she began to think that maybe he wasn't as bad as she though he was. He seemed nice, and also a little funny, the way he did that silly voice. It made the Chinchou giggle a little. She swam up closer to the island. She looked over to the Sharpedo, who rolled over and showed his belly. Zeke was walking on land (something that Hannah was unable to do), Grim was gone, and Yusei was hopefully still with the group. Carefully, the little Chinchou swam up to the big shark and tapped him with her fin.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:16 am

(tossing my skips around like a salad, as much as I don't want, I feel depressed, tired and unmotivated to do much beyond stare at my ceiling until I pass out. Might drop my characters back in the Safe House until I feel better if I have to skip too much. Just have Yusei sort of follow the group along for now.)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:15 pm

((Skip me please. Zeke is just wobbling over to the trees at the end of the beach. Nothing much else that he can do at the moment. I take it that Grim and Yusei will be able to follow him?))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:15 am

Route 131 | Evening (9)(1)

Who are you? Grimace asked the Crawdaunt, And hurry up and explain, I need to get back to my group. Grim had a hint of anxiousness in his voice towards the crab. Also, how do you know my name? Grim thought this guy was crazy and wanted to leave as soon as possible, but he had asked a question and thought it was rude to walk away after you ask a question. While the Crawdaunt was thinking of answers, Grim decided to study the Crawdaunt. He had blue eyes, just like himself. He had the same birthmark as him on the claw, which was absolutely crazy, the only possible way for him to have it was... he was his brother.

Who are you? Grim had said, And hurry up and explain, I need to get back to my group. Thomas had to think before he just says, "I am your long lost brother, let us adventure together and keep each other safe." so he had to think. Also, how do you know my name? Grim had asked another question. Finally, Thomas came up with an answer, Well, I'm Thomas, we are brothers and were separated when you were caught by a trainer. Your other siblings are hopefully alive still, I came on a journey to find you. I know your name because after our parents died, I had to take care of you. So, I think that sums it up, lets get to that group of yours, I hope they have food because I'm starved. Thomas wanted to stop talking about the past as quickly as possible, or he'd cry.

Last edited by Cronos on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Route 131|Evening(9)

Torque wiggled around to see the Chinchou. "Whoa Hannah you're upside down" he said before snuggling the Chinchou once more. Torque was still curious of the upside down Chinchou. "How're you doing this upside down stuff? Teach me it looks cool" he said before grinning. Torque of course was oblivious to the fact he was the one rolled over...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:45 pm