Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Apos
Abysswalker
renegade
Snitch
Storm
Fox
Silverishness
11 posters

The ACUITY Team

Anonymous

The ACUITY Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The ACUITY Team

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lake Acuity | Noon [10]

Before the Tyranitar could reply, Adara suddenly burst out a emotional rant at the Glaceon. Plea couldn't help, but feel his heart drop for the Eevee, throwing daggers at the Ice-type occasionally as Adara went on. It was true that 'Grumpy' seemed miserable, and made the Yamask shiver in fear instead of being nice. He held a grudge against Dark and Ghost types obviously. Plea couldn't help it, but the bastard was biased really. Stereotypical considering how many times he thought of Adara as a 'child'. She wasn't a child! She was stronger than Plea, had more guts, polite, and kind. The Ghost-type could list several positives in her personality, but they would not list her as childish!

"Uh...I'm...okay..." The Tyranitar replied, once Adara was done, beginning to ignore her surroundings. Plea was still shaken by the Eevee's words, wanting to float up to the Glaceon telling him how insensitive and biased he was, but alas, he had no guts. The Ghost-type let out a deep breath, composing himself so he didn't seem angry or sorry for the Eevee, but rather just his regular self. He glanced up at the massive beast, giving a shy smile, "T-that's good."
    To the Yamask's surprise, the Tyranitar kneel one knee, reaching out Plea. The Ghost-type blinked, glancing at the Dark-type, giving his shy smile again. Plea is moved really, no one had bothered to reach out for him because he was a ghost.

Hesitant, he took the Tyranitar's claw, whispering, "Thank you..." Plea felt tears well up inside of him, the anger he had for the Glaceon was simply off into the corner, and the Tyranitar's kindness took spotlight, "W-we should also go comfort Adara, I-I don't like the Glaceon guy much..."

[Ooc: Apologies :'X Never realized it was my turn lol]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Post 12

Lake Acuity| Late Morning

"You-What do you know?!" the child screamed, half crying. "You don't know anything about me! What gives you the right to judge me just because I tend to look on the brighter side of things and have a little too much energy? Huh? All I ever did was try to be nice to you, to everyone, but NO, can't have that! Look, just because you're miserable doesn't give you the right to make everyone else around you miserable too!"

Famaer had never been known for his patience, nor his capability for his understanding. However, he was known for following Divine Law, for being a paladin of the Divine. And here, now, one of the strays he had been taught to shepherd and guide was spitting in his face. Yes, he was miserable. He would not deny that. But he would not be talked down to by a CHILD.

"It doesn't matter how old you really are, you little brat," he snarled down to her, posture strong and fur bristling. "Your maturity is little more than a toddler, a child. And until you prove me wrong by not throwing a temper tantrum, I will continue to treat you like one."

He turned to the others for a moment before addressing them all. He knew he was quickly being banded against, and his temper began to rise. "As for you," he said, glancing at the others, "think what you want of me. I care not. But I think the larger matter at hand is the enemy that attacked us earlier, the Psychic Demon. We can bicker later. First, we need to either kill the creature or find a safer place. Even you must think the same way," he added, looking up at the rock beast directly.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Lake Acuity|Late Morning
    (11)

Adara was floored by Famaer's equally venomous rant to her dramatic one. He actually thought she was just throwing a fit? Did he not see how the little Eevee was hurting? Was it really any wonder she played the cute and innocent plushie routine? It was the only way she could get anyone to listen to her, to understand her. No one wanted to believe that such a tiny, bouncy toy could actually have adult intelligence and feelings. Why should it? It was only their for their amusement.

Brat. That's what he called her. Her ears dropped and her body slumped down, tears long since run out and drying to her fur in itchy patches. That singular word deflated her. No one had ever called her that before, it was a bad word, fit only for someone who was spoiled and mean and couldn't take care of themselves. A silver spoon, like back in the village. Her family never had to worry about that, they did everything for themselves. She always worked hard, and tried so hard to make friends with everyone. Why...why was she a brat?

"As for you, think what you want of me. I care not. But I think the larger matter at hand is the enemy that attacked us earlier, the Psychic Demon. We can bicker later. First, we need to either kill the creature or find a safer place. Even you must think the same way." He was still so angry, and he already didn't like Locky or little Plea. What was to stop him from attacking them too? Maybe he would just go crazy, like the infected, and kill all of them. Famaer wasn't just grumpy, he was down-right heartless.

Adara did the only thing that ever made her feel better when she was sad or scared, she sang. Her voice was hoarse from crying, and her sorrow echoed in the soft tone, but it was all she had.
    "Hush now baby don't you cry
    Rest your wings my butterfly
    Peace will come to you in time
    And I will sing this lullaby

Know though I must leave, my child
    That I would stay here by your side
    And if you wake before I'm gone
    Remember this sweet lullaby"

((OOC: Lyrics from Josh Groban's song Lullaby))
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 am

Lake Acuity | Late Morning (10)

"W-we should also go comfort Adara, I-I don't like the Glaceon guy much..." The small ghost said timidly, glaring at the blue fox. Locutus turned his gaze to the small Eevee, and then to the glacial creature next to her.

"As for you, think what you want of me. I care not. But I think the larger matter at hand is the enemy that attacked us earlier, the Psychic Demon. We can bicker later. First, we need to either kill the creature or find a safer place. Even you must think the same way." Famaer growled as he turned to Locutus. The Tyranitar said nothing as he rose to his full height again, staring unimpressed at the Glaceon. After a moment of tension, he replied slowly.

"I care not for what you do...but I do question your sudden concern. Why do you now care for creatures you shun and do not understand?" He stated with a cold tone, his eyes narrowing as his gaze locked on the Glaceons. "I am not threatened by this being...but some of you are...Are you asking that we move away from here...as a....'pack'?"

Locutus had heard the term 'pack' float around among many four-legged creatures, all arguing over unity, loyalty...and many other things that remained unknown to him. But from what he could discern, 'pack' meant staying together.

Before he could hear the Glaceons' answer, he heard a beautiful and quiet tune float through the air. His eyes widened as he turned to the source; the Eevee. The Tyranitars' ferocious face softened instantly as he fell to his knees in front of her, completely captivated. As she sang, he let the song wrap around him, forcing out everything else but the small Eevee and her beautiful voice.

Locutus swallowed hard as he felt a strange and overwhelming emotion swell in his chest once again. He could say nothing- he had no idea what this feeling was. It was so different from the usual pangs of extreme hatred and agony. The only thing he knew was that he didn't want it to go away.

As the Eevee finished her quiet song, a single tear fell down the Tyranitars' face as he slowly and gently picked up the small creature out of the cold snow and held her to his heavily armored chest, the tiny creature dwarfed by his enormous size.

He did not know what to say to the young fox, he just wanted her to not cry...so he did the only thing he could think of doing.

(OoC- lol, he's very awkwardly trying to give her a hug XD. Hope that's okay dear, if not, I can change it. HE SO IN LOB~)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Lake Acuity | Noon [11]

"As for you," the Glaceon glanced at Plea's and the Tyranitar's direction, "think what you want of me. I care not. But I think the larger matter at hand is the enemy that attacked us earlier, the Psychic Demon. We can bicker later. First, we need to either kill the creature or find a safer place. Even you must think the same way," Well he does have a point, but the ghost will continue to shred pure hatred specific for him until he learned to be nice! The massive Rock-type stood up, giving a cold glare at 'Grumpy', "I care not for what you do...but I do question your sudden concern. Why do you now care for creatures you shun and do not understand? I am not threatened by this being...but some of you are...Are you asking that we move away from here...as a....'pack'?"

The Yamask felt himself pull away from listening to Locutus's and the Glaceon's conversation as he stared at Adara, who seemed to be... Singing. It was hoarse, sorrow was obvious, but the song and her singing, though it could be probably a bit worse than her usual, it was wonderful.

"Hush now baby don't you cry
    Rest your wings my butterfly
    Peace will come to you in time
    And I will sing this lullaby

Know though I must leave, my child
    That I would stay here by your side
    And if you wake before I'm gone
    Remember this sweet lullaby"

It was wonderful despite the hoarseness, Locutus slowly picked up the Eevee, holding her close to his chest. Adara seemed quite small compared to the Tyranitar, but Plea was more smaller than them. The Ghost-type simply floated up to where Loc held Adara, giving the Eevee a hug too. D'awwwwwww group hug!
    Plea glanced at the Glaceon, throwing daggers at him, he better not ruin the moment! Adara seemed better off without the cold bastard! Oh Arceus, forgive Plea for thinking of such thoughts, but it's for a friend!
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:32 am

Post 13

Lake Acuity| Noon

Famaer couldn't help his tail lashing or his ears flattening at the scene. The kit began to weep and sing in dismay, and the other two seemed to try and cheer her up. They were giving into her tantrum, and the ice fox just did not approve. The blue thing, the only other pokemon not from the pits of Hell seemed to have vanished, leaving him with the two Evils and the Child that was on her way of becoming an Evil herself.

It was disgusting. He knew the other two were playing into it so they would be more favorable, lead the Child down the Evil path and eventually consume her, probably making her evolve into an Umbreon or an Espeon. It was humiliating that such evil ran through his own kin's veins, that they had the ability to become Demons themselves. And here, he was witnessing the turning of one of his own, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Nothing.

Such defeat had never been tasted before, even when his trainer, his mentor had been slaughtered. For he knew that even though his body was dead, his soul was in Heaven, and that was the true victory. But now... he had never seen such stubbornness that rivaled his own, especially from a child. It was a terrible, bitter feeling, and he looked to the Shadows where the Psychic had gone. That was the true face of the Evil types, the ones who comforted her now. Nothing but bloodthirsty, soul-sucking monsters. Why couldn't she see that?

It was sickening. He felt nauseated, the defeat putting a terrible weight on his shoulders, his soul. In an age where every life was precious, it truly hurt to see one slip away so easily. With a defeated sigh, he nodded to himself and began to slowly walk away, his face set with not his angry scowl, but pained eyes. If he couldn't save one child... what could he do? He thought for a moment to leave her with a snarky remark, some hateful bane from his tongue for her mind to chew on, but nothing came. It was over.

((lulululul the Fam-Fam got broke))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Lake Acuity|Noon
    (12)

Adara cuddled into the chest of the large beast that held her. Locutus reminded her so much of her brother Kaiden, other than just his height. He was quiet, emotional, and so wary of the world. Just like her big fluffy Arcanine. Kaiden would always cuddle with her when she was upset, and sing her that lullaby that their mother taught them. It was because of him that she wanted to be a brilliant, biright flaming Flareon. She really missed him...

As she peeked out of the Tyranitar's claws, peering around the Yamask that also held her, she noticed something odd. Grumpy, he was just walking off, leaving them all there. Guilt washed over the little Eevee as she saw the older male retreat, because she knew she was the reason for it. She shouldn't have been so mean to him, he was only trying to help. It wasn't his fault if he was kind of a jerk, at least, not entirely his fault.

She couldn't take it, and popped out of the protective embrace she was currently held in and raced after Famaer. She wasn't going to loose anyone else, especially not someone who just wanted to help her. She had to admit, she was kind of a brat earlier, and finally realized that maybe now wasn't the best time to be playing her games. She needed to take things seriously, or she wasn't going to find her brother. She was almost to the older Eevolution, and when she was close enough she pounced, landing squarely on his back.

"Don't go Famaer!" she begged, her voice filled with concern for her icy counterpart. "I'm sorry! You're right...I need to stop acting like a kid. I'm just so used to everyone falling for it, that I forget to act my age sometimes. I'm really sorry...Please don't go because I yelled at you. I take it all back."
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Lake Acuity | Late Morning (11)

Locutus stood up slowly, watching the Eevee bound towards the ice Pokemon, a frown growing as his eyes narrowed.
    She feels remorse?...
    The Tyranitar couldn't help but thump his tail in annoyance,
    He doesn't deserve another chance...he thought growling quietly.
    He turned to the ghost, his emotions hidden once more.
    I suppose for their safety...we should find shelter...but...will the callous one be willing to come?...He has clearly shown his dislike for us...

With a sigh, he patiently waited for the two foxes to finish up their conversation.
    It will be interesting to be...in a pack...

(OoC-OTL writers block)

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:44 am

Lake Acuity || Noon [1]

A great, blue mass concealed by foliage was beginning to stir, the reptilian curled up in a tight ball mimicking the sleeping position of a creature far sweeter than he could ever be. Stretching out his muscular arms, the feraligatr’s eyes were firmly closed as he tried to refrain having to awaken and get started with a whole new day. A yawn revealed a striking set of bloodstained fangs as the beast’s eyelids finally snapped open, a slight smile on his lips. Struggling to his feet, his bones gave a satisfying crack as he reached his full, towering height; Rufus emitted a deep, albeit upbeat laugh just to break the silence. It was an understatement to say the alligator was suffering from extreme loneliness; he regularly conversed with himself just to keep his mind busy, even adopting personas to mix up the long days of silence. Glancing about the vicinity, the feraligatr gave a short huff, again faced with the monumental challenge of keeping himself occupied for another 24 hours.

Suddenly, there were voices. Raising his head, eyes wide, Rufus wondered whether the happy pokémon in his head had returned – but no, what he heard was different. It almost sounded like arguing. Frowning, the feraligatr began lumbering forward to where the noise was coming from. Having lost his sense of smell from an infection triggered by the sewer water, the beings that soon came into vision were a complete surprise to the creature. He emerged far closer to the group than he’d anticipated, suddenly alarmed at bombarding in on what appeared to be a rather sensitive matter. An icy blue fox was trudging away, a small fox-like creature following the male to suddenly jump onto his back; left behind were a dragon-thing surprisingly larger than himself and a ghost. Panicking, the feraligatr dived less than conspicuously behind a nearby bush. The bush in question was only large enough to cover up to his stomach, acting as a particularly worthless hiding place for a pokémon of such stature.

Lowering his head slightly, Rufus watched the group with a growing smile. They were real! Pokémon! Friends! When he’d emerged from the sewers, Rufus had been particularly confused at the lack of life. He’d always thought the world was crawling with all sorts of fantastic creatures, but apparently that had been lies. All he’d ever seen were empty streets and crimson decorations. His tail began to wag slightly, his joy spreading at the prospect of finally having some much deserved company.
    “Friend?” Rufus’ voice was an odd mixture of a deep, threatening drone and childlike curiosity. Confined to the sewer system for the majority of his life, the feraligatr was a stranger to such social gatherings, but the possibility of involving himself in one had always been a dream. He had little to offer in speech, possessing the vocabulary of a child, but the desperation to be accepted was a powerful force to reckon with. The last survivor he’d met had tried to leave, abandon him – Rufus wouldn’t tolerate that. He hadn’t meant to kill him, but there was no way in hell the feraligatr would be left alone again. Instead, he carried the corpse around for awhile to numb the pain of utter isolation. Of course, it was nowhere near as effective as the real thing. And now, Rufus was presented with a second chance.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:51 am

Post 14

Lake Acuity| Noon

"Don't go, Famaer!" was his only warning before he felt paws suddenly in his back, popping it and forcing his face into the snow. He landed with a muffled "Oof!" but the little pup Adara didn't seem to notice. "I'm sorry! You're right...I need to stop acting like a kid. I'm just so used to everyone falling for it, that I forget to act my age sometimes. I'm really sorry...Please don't go because I yelled at you. I take it all back."

The old glaceon lifted his head to look back at her, unsure of how to continue. Was she serious? Was this apology genuine? It sure looked it the way she cried earlier, too, but how on earth was he supposed to unravel what was show and what was real if she were such a good actress? A glance to the Ghost and Beast gave him no clues; they looked the same as ever.

However, a shout in the very near distance brought him from the conversation at hand and his attention to a large water-beast, hulking and frightening, yet his childish grin confused Famaer. Was he friendly or not? "Friend?" he asked, and something about this short, simple query unnerved Famaer. What was wrong with this beast?

"...I could ask you the same, Feraligatr," Famaer called back as he rose to his feet. "What are you doing here? The water's contaminated." He waited for a reply before looking back down to Adara. Maybe he had a chance of leading her down the proper path after all?

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Lake Acuity|Noon
    (13)

Adara smiled as Famaer seemed to consider her words, but a loud noise took his attention from her before he could answer. It was a giant blue alligator! What kind of beast was that?! She had never seen its like before, and, unlike the Tyranitar, this large creature actually gave her pause. She slinked behind the Glaceon, putting herself away from its attentions. Whatever it was, it didn't look nearly as friendly as her other friends did.

"Friend?"

BAW! Adara's ears dropped as she now regarded the big blue beastie with pity. The poor thing...did it not have any friends? Maybe he just looked so scary because he didn't know how to approach people? her kind heart pulled at her to talk to him, but Famaer once again asserted his dominance. A...Feraligatr? Was that what it was? Cool. She flicked her tail impatiently as she waited for him to answer the ice-fox, a big smile on her face as she looked at the 'Feraligatr'.

((OOC: Adara is so inconsistent, lol. She's gonna love Rufus, Snitch!))
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Lake Acuity | Late Morning (12)

"...I could ask you the same, Feraligatr," Famaer called back as he rose to his feet. "What are you doing here? The water's contaminated."

Locutus stared at the newcomer, his gaze unreadable. He lumbered closer to Famaer and Adara slowly, his heavy bulk leaving a deep snowy chasm behind him.

Friend...he thought sadly, looking at each of his new 'pack.'
    Are they friends?...
    Locutus sighed quietly as his thoughts turned to the past again.
    The last one I called a friend...died in my claws...
    He cringed inwardly as he felt that betrayal once more.
    Should I even try again...

The Tyranitar broke himself out of his thoughts as he turned his gaze to the Feraligatr, who reeked of death.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Lake Acuity | Noon [12]

Plea couldn't help, but frown as Adara apologized to the Glaceon - Famaer - as Plea finally discovered his name. In all truth and honesty, he thought the Ice Fox doesn't even deserve any sympathy or pity from anyone. The Yamask shook his head, beating himself up mentally. The Ghost-type shouldn't think like that of anyone! It always made him feel guilty at the end...
    The Yamask threw a glance at Locutus, who seemed... Neutral. Plea wondered whether the big beast felt the same toward the Glaceon, but considering all that hissing earlier - probably.

A shout came from a near distance, Plea jumped, putting his mask in front of his face like the fucking coward he was. Peaking at the scene from the edge of his mask, he noted how a huge blue Crocodile came in, and how he seems nearly as huge as Loc! [Actually they look the same size, but at the moment, the ghost can't really tell accurately] Nonetheless, a friendly one, “Friend?” Plea expected Famaer to reply by calling him a beast as well, but instead asked an honest question, "...I could ask you the same, Feraligatr, What are you doing here? The water's contaminated."

Plea honestly just wanted to facepalm, okay, it's official. Famaer hates ghost-types. Biased bastard. The Yamask held his cool, continuing his usual shaky personality. It was always the shaky personality that helped hide his true feelings for others.
    Glancing from his mask to the Feraligator, he actually found him quite intimidating. More intimidating than Lock when Plea first met the Tyranitar.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:20 am

Lake Acuity || Late Noon [2]

They had all noticed him now, reacting in their own little ways to the appearance of his great, blue bulk. Whilst Rufus struggled with verbal communication, he naturally picked up an acute sense of their body language. He could usually tell when someone was going to run, spot any flickers of emotion on their faces, but already, he was seeing a trend. The dragon moved closer to the fox-things, the ghost jumped and hid its face, and the little fluffy fox moved behind the elder, blue fox. Rufus’ expression fell as he took in their movements, a longing in his eyes that demanded attention. But then, the Glaceon was speaking.

"...I could ask you the same, Feraligatr. What are you doing here? The water's contaminated.”

Rufus frowned, slowly repeating the creature’s words in his head in a bid to understand. His face was the picture of concentration as he attempted to word a response. He understood the first sentence, but couldn’t be sure what exactly ‘Feraligatr’ meant; he liked to think it was a compliment, mentally storing it for future reference. ‘What are you doing here?’ – Well that was simple enough, and Rufus smiled to himself in triumph. That very last word though, ‘contaminated’. What the hell did that mean? He’d never heard it before and could make no guesses to its meaning from the Glaceon’s words. Licking his lips, he began to wring his wrists nervously as he offered a reply.

“Uh... sewers... l-lonely,” Rufus managed slowly, trying his damndest with pronunciation. “Uh... want to see... people. B-But... no people?” It made sense in the Feraligatr’s mind. He’d come out of the sewers looking for company, having followed a group of humans up a ladder... which he’d accidentally killed in the process. Back in the aquarium, he’d always been under the impression the world was crawling with humans and pokémon alike, but thus far he’d been sourly disappointed. Beaming at the group, his brain aching from the strenuous mental activity, the Feraligatr took a step forward, stumbling slightly in the strange white stuff coating the land. He stood transfixed for a moment, staring down at the snow in wonder of where it came from. Were these the people? Had they been reduced to white, cold flakes? Rufus scratched his head, his own thoughts confusing him before he realized he was still in the company of others. Chuckling to himself, he grinned at them, pleased to see that the smallest, fluffy one was returning a smile. “I... Rufus. Please meet you,” His attempts at a formal introduction were valiant to say the least. He’d heard other pokémon say the phrase before, but something always sounded off when he’d tried to recite it.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:47 am

Post 15

Lake Acuity| Afternoon

Famaer's gaze narrowed in confusion and some concern as the feraligatr spoke; something was very... off. His stumbling words, his limited vocabulary and stuttering made Famaer realize that this pokemon was... not like the others he'd encountered. But when the feraligatr mentioned sewers, the lack of people, a red flag flared in the glaceon's mind.

Did... Did this creature not know what had happened to the world?

It was likely, if he spent all his time in the sewers he'd mentioned earlier. His fur calmed and tail lowered a bit as he listened. Was this "Rufus" as he'd come to introduce himself as, simply another child? A large one indeed, but... sheep came in all shapes and sizes. He glanced to Adara for a moment, who was grinning like a mad fool, but her reaction wasn't to be trusted, as she had simply run up to the Evils. She was too innocent to know Good from Evil just yet....

"Erm..." Famaer began, unsure of how to communicate with Rufus. How was one supposed to tell another that the world had dissolved into Hell? "...The people are gone, dead. They left," It was difficult to think of small words. "I'm Famaer. How did you get here?" He didn't remember sewers near the lake, but that could have been his own mistake.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Lake Acuity|Afternoon
    (14)

“Uh... sewers... l-lonely,” Adara's heart fell when she heard him say that. The ppor thing, had he always been alone? What a terrible way to live! “Uh... want to see... people. B-But... no people?” Oh...did he not know what was going on? She completely missed the look Fam gave her, or she might have frowned, but right now all of her focus was on this poor big guy with no friends.

"Erm...The people are gone, dead. They left. I'm Famaer. How did you get here?" Adara did frown this time, offering a small glare to the Glaceon. 'Goddammit Fam, did you have to be so condescending?' Couldn't this guy be nice just once to someone other than her? Would it kill him? Of course, he hadn't been so nice to her recently, though that was mostly her fault. But all she wanted to do was make friends with everyone!

Did he have to make everything so difficult?! her fur puffed out in distress, making the already fluffy Eevee nearly double in size. She hated being so aggravated, it always made her look like she came out of a dryer. She tried grooming her hair back down, but it just made the poofing words. Damn it. She growled lightly at herself, which just sounded like a kitten trying to be tough, and sighed. Hanging her head in defeat she slumped to a sitting position. This day just could not get better...
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:21 am

(OoC- I hate to skip but I'm really busy. Locutus is just being his passive self.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:57 am

[Ooc: Skip, not really finding any interaction with Plea :L Not really knowing what to have him think of this convo either lol]
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:33 am

Lake Acuity || Afternoon [3]

"Erm... The people are gone, dead. They left.”

Rufus’ face quickly snapped back to his ‘concentration-mode’, his features wrinkling slightly as he squinted down at the Glaceon, gradually processing his words. He suddenly gave a loud, childlike laugh, believing that the fox was playing some kind of trick, making a joke. His reaction was exaggerated, not out of spite but out of his warped opinion of politeness – it was certainly a funny joke. But as he calmed himself and examined the canine’s face, the Feraligatr quickly silenced, a frown falling over his eyes. Glancing to each of the other pokémon, none of whom laughing, Rufus gave a short snort of disbelief.
    “No,” He grumbled bluntly, alike to a stroppy child. “You... still here,” The Feraligatr announced, decided, whilst gesturing to the small group with his bulky head. He was certain that the fox was just messing around with him – well, he wasn’t going to be picked on by someone so small. “No... funny,” His words emerged in a deadly tone, highlighting the strength and emotion that lay buried beneath the intellectually lacking surface.

“I'm Famaer. How did you get here?"

The fox had continued, announcing his name, or was it species, along with asking another question. Rufus frowned again – whilst he was overjoyed to have found company, the interrogation was beginning to irritate him.
    “Walk...” The alligator rubbed his head with a claw, a casual throbbing from the mental exertion beginning to repeat in his temples. “Want... friends,” He insisted again, almost in a whine as he suddenly threw himself to the snow, a shower of white launched about the gathering. It was colder than he’d expected, but the sudden tingling sensation against his scales was another of life’s little wonders the reptile had been robbed of. Grinning to himself, his eyes fell onto the two foxes again, the little brown one appearing a lot fluffier now that he was closer to them. He giggled, amused by the female’s reckless fur, crawling forward on his belly until his head was almost directly in front of Famaer, flecks of the icy powder still clinging to his features. “I stay?” He begged, his instincts telling him that having made himself smaller, lower than the Glaceon, he was in an act of submission. “I be... good, yes!” He grinned broadly, nodding his head enthusiastically as he awaited the apparent leader’s verdict. Were it to be negative, then there was going to be a problem...
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Post 16

Lake Acuity| Afternoon

Famaer grew more and more uncomfortable as the creature, Rufus spoke; it was apparent that trying to understand what Famaer had asked was becoming more difficult and wearysome, so he decided it may be a good idea to... save some for later. He wasn't sure why he had gotten such a dangerous look when he informed Rufus that the humans were dead... It certainly wasn't his fault. Still, this was a sheep needing a shepherd, and... though he didn't exactly feel safe around the beast, maybe that would pass?

'Yes, it will,' Famamer growled in his mind, 'because you'll be dead.'

He sighed and looked to the others for some sort of imput. They weren't the best council, but he honestly had no idea how to go about this... "Erm..." he began cautiously as Rufus played in the snow. "...I... guess... so...?" He looked back to the others. Was this the right choice? He had no other peer to truly seek help from... he was completely alone. Still it might be more dangerous to say no...

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Lake Acuity|Afternoon
    (15)

The gator answered Famaer with a snort of disbelief, and Adara had to chuckle at that. He told them again he wanted friends, and her heart went out to him. She would be his friend, she wanted to be friends with everyone. It was just her nature. He threw himself onto the ground and slid up to Fam and herself, now eye level with the little Eevee. “I stay? I be... good, yes!” Adara's smile got even wider, if that was possible. She wished she were bigger so she could just glomp the precious giant.

"Can we?!" Adara bounced enthusuastically. "Can we, can we, can we? PLEASE?!" She was begging Famaer to let him stay, the big guy was just so sweet! She looked up to the Glaceon with big, round eyes just trying to give him her sweetest look. She would try to break him on this. "...I... guess... so...?" Success! The Eevee happily bounced around the gator's head, before stopping right in front of him with a big smile. Her poofy fur still stuck out hilariously, but that was no longer a concern for her. She had a new giant! "I'm Adara, Rufus! I'm so happy to meet you! I'll be your friend if you want!"
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Lake Acuity | Late Morning (13)

Locutus couldn't help a small smile as he watched the ridiculously fluffy Eevee prance about in victory.
    "I'm Adara, Rufus! I'm so happy to meet you! I'll be your friend if you want!" she squeaked happily at the blue gator.
    The Tyranitar stomped towards the Feraligatr passively, looking down at the others, then back at Rufus.
    "Locutus." He said simply, his claw moving up to his chest.
    He had known many others like the gator; all acting the same way...mentally inhibited somehow. It wasn't out of the ordinary for the Tyranitar, but something that somehow comforted him.
    Whether it was the familiarity or the shared mental inhibitions, Locutus felt a sense of understanding with this reptile. He felt the confusion and the simple but overwhelming need for...something.
    Something he just couldn't quite put his claw on.
    Something that he needed to not feel as he did now...hollow.

(OoC- sorry for the bad post. OTL)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 pm

[Ooc: Skip, will end up making a short post lol, so I'll just say Plea just hid behind Locutus in fear because he finds Rufus intimidating :V]
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 am

Lake Acuity || Afternoon [4]

"...I... guess... so...?"

Rufus’ eyes boarded on popping out of his thick skull at the canine’s reply, his smile intensifying to threaten his face was physical pain. Before he could get out any thanks, his mind lost to the excitement, the smaller fox started bounding about his head, apparently just as pleased as he was. His smile fell a moment, his face blank as he watched the fluffy creature jump about in front of him. His head alone was about the same size, if not larger than the youngster’s entire body. Just as she announced her name, the Feraligatr’s smile returned at full force, his tail comically wagging behind him.
    “Adara!” He repeated joyously, over-emphasizing the ‘d’ in his enthusiasm. He gave a childish chuckle, his attention drifting between the two canines at break-neck pace as he tried to gather his thoughts. He had friends! Finally! After so many weeks of rejection, these pokémon actually wanted to be with him, play with him. His unfathomable joy was proving difficult to reign in.

The green dragon soon appeared before him, Rufus momentarily staring at the Tyranitar’s feet before finally shuffling back into a sitting position, kicking up an amount of snow in the process. He offered the creature a goofy grin as the male spoke, presumably announcing his name. The Feraligatr nodded his head sluggishly several times, before introducing himself once more.
    “Rufus!” The gator beamed proudly, mimicking the Tyranitar’s action of moving a claw to his chest. Soon, however, the Ferligatr noticed a ghostly presence behind the dragon. Squinting at the pokémon, concerned that he might be imagining things, Rufus’ grin slowly vanished, his gaze unmoving.
    “Why you not... happy?” He addressed the yamask quietly, his previous excitement sapped at the realization maybe his presence wasn’t wholly desired after all.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Post 17

Lake Acuity| Afternoon

Again, the feeling of dread washed over the old glaceon as he watched Rufus and Adara frolic. The beast introduced himself to the Dark Leviathon behind him, but the Ghost's actions somewhat surprised him. He stay hidden, behind his demonic brethren, shivering in fear. A furry eyebrow quirked in confusion. Just what was this Ghost doing?

Some sort of trickery, no doubt. He dismissed the pokemon's fear as some sort of facade, charade, what have you. With an angry flick of the tail, Famaer waved off the Ghost and turned back to Rufus, his... special sheep. "Don't mind him, Rufus," he began, taking a step away from the lake. "We're glad to have found you. But I think we should find some food here soon, and shelter, while we still have light." He looked at the Leviathon and the Ghost, almost sure they'd follow, and began to trek up through the forest.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 am