Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+31
Abysswalker
Azelf
Mew
Duma
Requiem
Dazey
Dandelion
Snitch
Jay
Moon Moon
Storm
Victini
Kaze
Giratina
Zapdos
Starbits
RhysandNight
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Negative10
Honchkrow
Zekrom
Silverishness
Fox
Catalyst
Drago
renegade
Articuno
Min
Lugia
Suicune
35 posters

Team Alteration- Team Switching

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 Empty Re: Team Alteration- Team Switching

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:04 am

I would like to switch Anaksa from Faraway, Hoenn to dual with Jack, my sandslash in Lilycove, Hoenn. The profile will be done shortly, and her leaving post is here.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 PCP637Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 635Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 Empty Re: Team Alteration- Team Switching

Post by Azelf Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:36 pm

NIGHTDAZE

Your free switch has been returned since switching was a requirement, so you now have three switches left.

TAKA

Yep, you're good to go; happy RPing. ^^ Yes, you are supposed to post it here, so thank you~

DRAKEDOLIN

A new Cerulean team should be starting, so when the team exists, I will switch you over.

SILVERISHNESS

Since you made her leaving post, I removed her from Faraway, but it appears she and Jack have not been approved as a duel yet, so I can't place her on Lilycove. As soon as they are approved as a duel, then I'll move her onto Lilycove.

Since you're not moving her in accordance with the new rules, it will cost you a team switch. You now have one left.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 Y2srlZqTeam Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 3ani__482__xy
    Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:46 am

Thank you so so much Azelf. I will have a fun time RPing on Cerulean Team with Cronos.
    Thank You
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 am

Cronos wrote:I would like to move Grimace the Great Crawdaunt and Thomas the Crawdaunt from Pacifidlog, Hoenn to Lavaridge, Hoenn

I will make the leaving post quickly.

Here is my leaving post now https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t1876p225-the-pacifidlog-team#66735
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:35 am

I would like to move Gula the infected Drapion from Mountain, Johto, to Underground Team in Johto. https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t3258-gula-the-infected-ravenous-drapion-mountain-johto

I would also like to move Sampson the Snorlax from Floaroma team in Sinnoh to the Marsh team in Sinnoh. https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t4251-sampson-the-surprisingly-smart-snorlax-floaroma-sinnoh

I'll make my leaving post for Gula as soon as I can. Since Sampson never actually appeared on Floaroma, would I not need to make a leaving post for him?

Edit: Pardon me if I am doing this wrong, I've never done something likes this before..
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 am

Two things, Ark:

1. You need to include the team sheets of both the team that your character is currently in and the one you want to move them to.

2. No, Sampson will not need a leaving post.

That's all. :3

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 VictiniTeam Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Please revoke my last post. These characters will soon no longer be in use.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Following the announcement I would like to move Sasuke the Staraptor and Juugo the Flareon from Aspertia Unova to Opelucid Unova
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:49 pm

CRONOS

You made your leaving post too late; Lavaridge no longer exists. I believe what you need to do now is get the profile re-approved with yourself as the team leader if you would like to go to Lavaridge, but I suggest asking a mod more experienced than myself before you do so.

KAZE

Your characters have been moved to Opelucid.

Since you're not moving her in accordance with the new rules, it will cost you a team switch. You now have one left.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 Y2srlZqTeam Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 3ani__482__xy
    Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 am

I'll choose a different team then
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:56 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:48 pm

I would like Jacques to be moved from Nuvema Team and placed on
    Opelucid Team. His leaving post is here
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:03 pm

CRONOS

Your characters have been moved to the requested team. You now have one switch left.

THANATOS

Your character have been moved to Opelucid. It won't cost you a switch since you were vacating the team according to the new rules.

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 am

Thank you.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:49 pm

I will be making Anton the Dragumbra and Logan the Direyena into a dual character on Ecruteak, Johto. Logan will be leaving from Realgam Team, Orre

I will be making Logan's leaving post as soon as it's my next turn.

Logan's leaving post is here.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 PCP637Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 635Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat May 11, 2013 11:06 pm

I'd Like to move Cheshire The Undead Glaceon From Team Hearthome to Safari Team

I wish to switch my Character after I make Exit post in my current team.

*Edit Was just wondering if in another week actually if I can turn Ches into a floater for a region. Was just re reading his history again for 100th time and thought I could work with it while he's 'looking' for alice.

**Edit I've talked with Honchcrow, and he's given me permission to float to Kanto once leave post is made

Last edited by Requiem on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:12 pm

I would like to move Kujaku the Archeopteryx from New Bark Johto where he has been alone on the team for nearly a month to Saffron Kanto
    As New Bark has been moved to the Graveyard and he has yet to make a post in the team he shouldn't need a leaving post.
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:29 pm

REQUIEM

Has the leaving post been made?

KAZE

Your character have been moved to Saffron, Kanto. You have no more team switches left.

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:43 am

Leaveing post has been made Azelf
    https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t1518p225-the-hearthome-team
    Would like to go Float for Kanto now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:49 pm

I'd like to move Cyril the Raichu from the Realgam Team in Orre to the Faraway Team in Hoenn (been asked to come in as the elite lead for that team |D)

Leaving post here.

Edit: Disregard that, Mewtwo is right, i had it wrong |D

Last edited by Tryvex on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No longer needed~)
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Please pend the Team Switch until clarification is made. We asked someone else to take Faraway a week ago I just haven't done PC.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 3Br5nS6

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotTeam Alteration- Team Switching - Page 10 UugYyDK
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:08 pm

I’d like to switch Crane the Revived Fearow from the Viridian Team, Kanto to Lead on Faraway, Hoenn.

His single profile is here awaiting re-approval. Crane’s leaving post has been made here.

I would like to keep Loki the Shiny Zoroark active in Viridian, but make Schultz the Honchkrow of Faraway inactive. The latter has not been introduced to the team so I don't think he needs a leaving post. 

Sorry about the complexity of this switch, I hope it makes sense! Dx
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:45 pm

I apologize for the delay.

Snitch, your Crane will be switched to Faraway as soon as the new single profile attains approval.

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:53 am

Thank you!
    And sorry but I have another switch to request. I’d like to switch Silva the Shiny Arcanine of Under, Orre with Will the Mutated Sawsbuck.

Silva will go inactive once I've made a leaving post.
    Will’s profile is awaiting approval.
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:44 pm

I will switch Will into Under as soon as Silvia has been deactivated and Will's profile has been approved.

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:45 pm