Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+22
Fern
Nightfall
R'hia Kyrie
Arceus Bladed
Min
Catalyst
Starbits
Mew
Xerneas
Drago
Duma
Chroma
Dandelion
Requiem
RhysandNight
Rampardos
Silverishness
Scizor
Snitch
renegade
Negative10
Bitterblue
26 posters

(ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The HEARTHOME Team  - Page 10 Empty Re: (ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:24 am

31 || 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hearthome City/ Contest Hall| Morning

Reeves could feel Thread approaching fast, and his body tensed to flinch away. Surely the news they'd lost the jolteon was enough for some sort of punishment... But thankfully, the female charizard distracted the fossil's wrath. Breathing a small sigh of relief, he instead turned his attention to movement beside him, the soft shifting of Elidr's coils sounding in his ears. "Something is off about her," the dragonair whispered, the deino subtly turning to the dragon in question. "She looks like Charizard but..."

...But? But what? He opened his nostrils and sniffed once more, focusing more on the charizard than he had before. Female, Fire/Flying, Adult... Yes, it was all the information he'd gathered before. But upon sniffing once more, there was a strangeness, a quirk about her scent that made him pause. It was subtle, to be sure... Perhaps cosmetic? He couldn't detect any sickness or abnormality in her scent otherwise... Some... sort of mutation, maybe? "...What's wrong with her?" he whispered back, barely audible with Thread and the newcomer barking back and forth.

"I want nothing from you. But if that was intended to be a follower then I will tell you that your method of 'recruitment' shows the weak mind of an even more pathetic leader."

“And what would you know about leadership? A female. A freak,” was Thread's retort, confirming Reeves' suspicions. So there was something cosmetically wrong with her. Weird, but not surprising. With such a crisis in the natural world, evolution usually took its game upward, creating more adaptable creatures so that life may survive. Mutations and new species was simply that course of action. She wasn't to be shunned, she was to be embraced... but the fact that she was currently pitting herself against one of the most ruthless pokemon he'd met since his mother was likely going to end her life quicker than any natural disaster.

"Are you here against your will young ones?"

Reeves' instincs flared, spotting the trap even without eyes. Siding with the female now could mean death, as Thread seemed the type to take mutiny very, very seriously. Frowning, Reeves remained carefully silent as to not tip off either party to his true standings. “No,” Fortunately, Thread was keen to answer for them. “They wanted training; I’m offering it to them. I run a strict schedule – they knew what they were getting into.” Another sigh exited the small deino, glad at least, that danger had been avoided for now.

------

The morning rays of light shimmered cheerily, the sun and clouds above blissfully unaware of what took place beneath them. A silhouette emerged from the light, a strange, morphing thing as it grew and grew, revealing itself to be two instead of one. Wings were soon visible, and a streak of green and blue flashed by in the air. A flygon chased by a rotting salamence played ballet for the celestial bodies above.

Isaac panted, his wings pumping hard as he veered through the skies, desperately trying to lose the salamence on his tail. When would that dead son of a bitch finally just give up?! His lungs screamed for air, his wings ached for relief. He was nearing his limit, his edge of physical ability, and the damn thing behind him was gradually catching up. No amount of zig-zags, fake-outs, attacks or loop-arounds would deter the dragon behind him, his crimson eyes set for the flygon's flesh. Oh, Legends above, this wasn't how he was going to bite it, was it? Some relentless, mindless moron finally wearing him out and killing him like that? Swallowing, trying to wet his dry, thirsty mouth, he summoned the last of his strength for one last maneuver, his last, desperate bid to save his own life.

Hurling himself suddenly upward, he headed straight for a cloud and stayed within it. Hovering, praying that his scheme would work, he heard more than saw the salamence rip through the cloud as well, its hungry roar signaling how close it was. Using the cloud as cover and not wasting time, he dove down into another cloud, hiding within it instead. With each raor beginning to get further and further away, he used each opportunity to step down and down and down, soon finding himself above a ruined city. But exhaustion soon overtook him, his wings finally giving in after hours and hours of relentless work. He fell, only half-conscious as he stumbled through the air, trying to slow himself with half-hearted wingbeats.

Reeves had not payed attention to his surroundings, his senses directly focused on Thread and the strange newcomer. He did not hear the low, continuous humming, nor the far-off roars of an angry corpse. It came as a very large surprise when, then, a voice from above called out, "LOOK OUT!" The stranger crashed into the deino, rolling with him and tangling their limbs together in a terrible confusion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Hearthome City/Contest Hall|Morning
    ((E-33/F-3))

"...What's wrong with her?"

Elidr waited until Thread was distracted with the strange female before leaning down to Reeves' ear, his body still coiled around the Deino like a ring of protection. "She looks like a Charizard and a Golbat made a kid." Eying the Aerodactyl as he addressed what they were doing there he shot a look of defiance before lowering his head back down to the Deino.

Training his ass.

Continuing on with his description so Reeves could get a mental picture Elidr kept his gaze to the Charizard. "Her wings are huge, easily twice the length of her, all fingered and bat-like with these little hooks on the end. Her body is really elongated and thin with a long whip-like tail, and she has golden horns crowning her head. Definitely not like any Charizard I have ever seen." How did such a mutation even occur? Where the hell did she come from? As she began to argue and threaten Thread he could only hope she lived long enough to answer those questions.

He wanted to evolve like that.

“And what would you know about leadership?”

That question stung more than the insults that followed. Being called a freak meant nothing to Fieryat as she knew her entire clan appeared with the strange mutations that had graced them. It made them better adapted to their environment and no one could put that down. Survival of the fittest, evolve or die. It was simple. But to question her leadership? A role which had been groomed into her for her entire life and which she had spent more than a years time doing? Unacceptable.

"I am a Queen dragon little rocky one. Leadership is all I know. But I did not ask your opinion, I asked these children a question and I will have it answered." As she waited a small female ghost appeared and began to answer her before the Aerodactyl jumped in and rambled something about training, but she had caught the nod. And the shake of her head as she contradicted the flyer's words. The other dragons seemed equally as reluctant to question the words of the loudmouth but Fieryat could see it in their eyes, or lack thereof for the Deino, and the way they held themselves.

They didn't want to be here.

Angry eyes turned to the Aerodactyl and Fieryat raised up, spreading out her wings to make herself as large as possible. "I do not believe you. Nothing in them claims that they desire you or your leadership. You have taken in slaves and I will see them freed." Fieryat appeared calm on the outside but inside she was raging. If she had to she would fight this filthy slave holder and show him the proper path to leading a group, but she would not sit idly by while children were forced to serve against their will.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Hearthome city/ contest hall / morning (22)

As the fire-types angry gaze came to rest upon Thread, Ullr knew she had been seen. The small ember of hope she held in her heart brightened into a small flame. I'll be free again! She thought, placing her bell back on her head.

"I do not believe you. Nothing in them claims that they desire you or your leadership. You have taken in slaves and I will see them freed."

Ullr backed away from thread and cray slowly, knowing that this may erupt into a fight. She was afraid of what may happen if one started. Sure, she had a pretty decent level, but her moves were learned for beauty (one a tm used by accident) and she wasn't very skilled when it came to battling. But if the Large orange dragon was going to fight them, she would at least try to help.

Ullr thought about what may happen, and what to do in every situation. If it comes down to a fight... I'll help the fire-dragon for sure. Even if I just use will-o-wisp, something's better than nothing... And if the fire-dragon turns out to be cruel or mean i can use double-team and run... What's that noise?

A large flying creature fell from the sky with a yell, casing her to emit a startled scream herself. Ullr soon identified it as a Flygon after taking a closer look, remembering the one she saw years ago at a performance. It seemed worn out, and she became concerned. Ullr soon ran over to it, ignoring Reeves, and found it's head. "A-are you okay!?" She asked, hoping it would respond.

((welcome to the team Requiem :D))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 am

Hearthome City / Contest Hall || Morning [19]

"I am a Queen dragon little rocky one. Leadership is all I know. But I did not ask your opinion, I asked these children a question and I will have it answered."

Thread couldn’t silence the amused chortle at her response, shaking his head as if he’d heard all this delusional bullshit before. He’d had plenty of rebellion to combat back in his district, more than accustomed to setting an example of those urging for an uprising and would have no problem silencing a ‘queen’. And this talk of ‘children’ – it was laughable. The Aerodactyl relaxed a fraction, finding the female’s attitude more amusing than anything but then she turned back, a quiet anger brightening her features.

"I do not believe you. Nothing in them claims that they desire you or your leadership. You have taken in slaves and I will see them freed."

“Oh, will you now?” Thread growled darkly, a twisted humour tinging his tone. He flexed his wings in preparation, having absolutely no qualms about fighting a woman. Forget chivalry, manners, the Aerodactyl would fight tooth and claw for the power he rightly deserved – no pompous mutant could take such authority from him. His dangerous glare only weakened at the sound of a muted roaring, accompanied by a loudening buzz. No sooner had he looked up to find the source had a Flygon crashed into Reeves.

"A-are you okay!?"

Cray had managed to avoid collision with the stranger, hopping out of the way upon the creature’s shout of warning. Now, he watched as Ullr raced over to the newcomer, the Deino’s wellbeing forgotten. Snorting, he brushed himself off, turning to Thread for further orders only to find the fossil’s attention stuck on movement in the skies.
    “You idiot,” The Aerodactyl snared, his glare landing on the Flygon upon realization it had led its attacker straight to the group. Whilst he couldn’t work out the species, the scent was enough to tell him that it was undead. Growling, he looked to the Charizard. “We’ll finish this later. In the meantime, why don’t you prove your worth, Your Highness,”

With a barking order for Cray to remain amidst the group, Thread launched himself into the air intent on eliminating the threat before it became a problem. Fortunately, he was in the mood to kill something anyway. It wasn’t long until he met the creature; speeding past the rotting Salamence who turned upon catching sight of a new target.
    “Shit,” Thread wouldn’t have liked to admit it, but this was a species he generally refrained from battling. Dragon-types had always proved stubborn opponents, yet he knew he hadn’t the luxury of fleeing whilst an audience was gathered just below. Instead, he would allow them to join the party.

Gathering speed with his monstrous pursuer in tow, Thread eventually spun around to greet the Salamence face-first with sharpened talons, commencing a Take Down attack. It happened quickly, the Aerodactyl throwing all his weight upon the thrashing undead to send the two of them plummeting to the ground. Whilst the rock-type was spared the brunt of the damage, landing atop the disgruntled Salamence, he hadn’t avoided injury and sprang away with bloodied streaks racing down his chest.
    “Kill it,” Thread demanded savagely, the pain of the injury lacing his venomous tone. “Go for the wings. Keep it grounded,” They would have to move quickly. It was undeniably a dangerous, powerful species that the Aerodactyl was unwilling to get himself killed fighting and so a group effort seemed far more fitting. Looking over to the Charizard, Thread expected a truly magnificent battling feat from a queen.

(( I’m so sorry about the skip before, Katia. Dx Also I hope it's okay to introduce the Salamence - let me know if I need to edit. ))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:54 am

Hearthome City /Outside Contest Hall/Morning/Post #25

Cheshire, who had been ready to move of the group was surprised by the fallen pokemon from the sky. As it crashed into the smaller one of the group as the body vanishes from view, by the scent it was alive still. Or at least before the fall from those heights of the fall it could be very well dead now.

His nose flairs slightly, trailing off the Flygon was the scent of something undead like him. Cheshire takes a step closer Cheshire's ears straining to pick up any voices, “Kill it,” the great stone bird pokemon said in his deeper voice “Go for the wings. Keep it grounded,”. Cheshire was about to turn back and continue to look for his Alice, clear that these pokemon didn't have her. But he was getting lonely form the long travels, Cheshire looks back to the group with his good eye.

Summoning up a small Icy wind around him as the air around his fur started to sparkle from the small ice crystals forming around him. Walking up into the front of the building he directed his attack at the blue dragon, not quite caring if he was hitting anyone else on or around the undead creature. Lunching his attack, his fur spikes up and glares at the Salamance
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:31 am

Reeves 32 || Isaac 2

Hearthome City/ Contest Hall| Late Morning

"She looks like a Charizard and a Golbat made a kid. Her wings are huge, easily twice the length of her, all fingered and bat-like with these little hooks on the end. Her body is really elongated and thin with a long whip-like tail, and she has golden horns crowning her head. Definitely not like any Charizard I have ever seen."

While the first sentence didn't prove to be much use for the blind dragon, Reeves continued listening to Elidr's hushed explanation of the female's strangeness. Thank God she actually had anatomical abnormalities, otherwise all the color references would really have left him lost. He made no comment on the "golden" aspect, as he knew that he would never be able to understand what that meant. He merely nodded, taking the description into his mind and filing it away for future use. He'd have to ponder on most of it later.

Thread and the "Queen" -as she so titled herself- were still arguing, thus he didn't hear the buzzing or roaring above him. Soon, a blur of green and red crashed into him, his world a black void of confusion and alarm. What the hell had just hit him!? Sniffing quickly and scrambling away from the intruder, he only smelled another Dragon scent, as well as Ground. There were only two family lines like that... and a quick chirp gave him an odd shape. The other had to have been turned topsy-turvy...

Isaac groaned weakly as he tried righting himself, a banette soon at his side. He noticed her little hair ribbons, his slight shock left him staring-- since when did ghosts like hair accessories...? A-are you okay?!" she cried, and he managed a sheepish smile.

"...I've been better," he managed, rubbing his affronted, bruised head and back as he slowly got up. "The hell did I hit?" he asked, looking around until he spotted a very familiar-looking deino.

"ME, you moron!" Reeves snapped, fangs glistening in the strengthening daylight. A roar above them sounded, diverting everyone's attention upward, where the salamence followed him down. Isaac hissed softly, his plan for eluding the other dragon for naught. At least there were others...? An aerodactyl, a skarmory, a weird-looking charizard, a dragonair, the nippy little deino, the cute little banette and a glaceon in the distance. The deino, though, took the opportunity to clamp his teeth angrily onto his tail, earning a small cry of pain from the flygon. "You led something to us!? The least you could have done was fly off and let yourself get eaten, so the world could be rid of a retard like you! You can't even fly and it's in your damned species' name!"

Jeez, was he always that cheerful?

“Kill it,” the aerodactyl snarled, just returning from bringing the salamence to the ground with a vicious Take Down. “Go for the wings. Keep it grounded.” While Isaac wasn't sure whether to follow some stranger's orders so blindly, the deino behind him erupted outward, his anger fueling him toward the fight. A Dragon Pulse erupted from the little dragon's maw, shooting straight into one of the precariously webbed wings of their opponent. Surprised, it was all the flygon could do to watch as in one furious attack, the bastard that had been chasing him for so long was finally grounded. However, the salamence was quick. The horned head snapped over to the deino's direction, leaving only a split second for Isaac to react. In one quick lunge, he grasped the deino before the salamence could chomp on the youngster.

"LET GO OF ME!" he snapped, struggling angrily in the flygon's grasp. "I'LL CHEW YOUR DAMNED HANDS OFF AT THE WRISTS!"

"Oddly specific," Isaac admitted before dumping the deino unceremoniously on the ground. If the little brat didn't want to be saved, that was his choice.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:22 pm

((With no answer from anyone in RP discussion I am going to have to skip, I need to know what to do in order to make a post))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:12 pm

((sorry, but please skip me. The only thing Ullr can really do is run a little ways away from the fight >.<))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:16 am

Hearthome City / Contest Hall || Morning [20]

To his surprise, the first attack that ensnared the enraged undead came from a stranger, an icy wind that would no doubt do the beast some harm. Thread’s attention snapped across to the Glaceon, angry that the fox had gone unnoticed for so long and quick to blame his sudden inobservance on the damned dragon. A growl escaped from his agape jaws, expression a dangerous scowl softened only by Reeve’s devotion. The dragon had launched himself, literally blind, into battle on command, bringing a flicker of grin to the Aerodactyl’s face. Whilst his courage, loyalty was admirable, the Deino was reckless and escaped an early demise only from the Flygon’s help. Thread would have to punish him later. Still, Reeves was doing more than anyone else.

“What are you maggots waiting for?!” Thread roared, furious glare volleying between Elidr, Ullr and Cray. The female he didn’t care for – she was probably all talk anyway, apt to go fleeing at the sight of this danger. Instead, he had sought assistance where he expected it from his followers. But their response was less than impressive. The ghost had fled to safety, Elidr practically a vegetable and more concernedly, Cray was gone. That wasn’t normal. “…Cray?”

In the moment of complete and utter bafflement, Thread had left himself vulnerable, open to attack – an opportunity to undead failed to miss. A dragonbreath striking him in his already bloodied chest evoked a pained grunt as the fossil was launched away back from the force of impact, only regaining his stature out of pure luck. He gave a deadly hiss, trying to deny the pain ensnaring his form as he launched a furious Fire Blast in the undead’s general direction, not caring for whom it hit. He was about to storm back into the fray when glint of metal in his periphery captured his attention.

The Skarmory was delighted at the sudden bombardment of company, friend and foe alike. Whilst his egomaniacal companion was lost to his insufferable temper, Cray had slipped further and further away from the action. He moved slowly, the creaking of his rusting limbs silent amidst the drama around him and with Thread’s injury; he saw his opportunity for freedom. Passing Ullr with a final smile, he felt some guilt for abandoning the innocents but was comforted by the knowing that they were in good hands now. The Charizard wouldn’t tolerate Thread’s tyranny and as he pondered the matter further, the Skarmory felt a pang of sadness for missing what would be the fossil’s downfall. Grinning to himself, the steel bird called out to Elidr before taking off.
    “Give him a hit for me, eh?”

“CRAY! You no-good, cowardly BASTARD!”

The avian craned his neck to spot the infuriated Aerodactyl bellow, blood now decorating his form as a triumphant smirk graced the escapee’s features. It only broadened at the rock-type’s failing attempt at pursuit, the injury rendering him unable to do little more than curse from afar. Chuckling darkly, the Skarmory turned to resume his escape undisturbed – for the first time in his life, completely and unquestionably free.

Thread was seething.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:37 pm

(((gonna have to skip can't think of what to do so just going to watch))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu May 02, 2013 11:11 am

Reeves 33 || Isaac 3

Isaac wasn't one to stick with a pokemon if they didn't want his company. With the deino in his clutches nothing but a dark ball of vicious teeth and cursing, the flygon dumped the little guy close to the aerodactyl -"dumped" meaning "shot-putted"- the small dragon landing near the irate fossil with a hard, pained grunt. Isaac turned his attention to the salamence, who was more than angry at this point, and focused on the only attack that would be worth a damn against this thing. His claws glowing an intense purple, he launched himself forward and hit the salamence, scoring a good gash on the dragon's side. However, it seemed to only piss it off more.

Reeves, still trying to regain his bearings from not only being whisked around by that flying buffoon, but getting tossed around by the same twit, struggled to stand. His back throbbed, his head pounded, his ears rang... he was confused and vulnerable, making him more than anxious. However, Thread's fuming, volatile voice gave him a point of reference.

“CRAY! You no-good, cowardly BASTARD!”

Cray? The steel smell? Lifting his head, he once more cursed his inability to see. What had happened? Had he fled? No doubt-- the hectic battle was a perfect opportunity to escape. But with Cray taking the lead, there was no room to try the same now. But the blood on Thread's scent made Reeves pause a moment; was the fossil hurt?

...Was this a chance?

But he knew his hesitation might be mistaken for cowardice or treason; with Cray, Thread's longest companion in the group now gone, the aerodactyl was likely more paranoid than ever, and a single mistake could mean disaster. So, fealty was still the safest, most logical course of action. "So what now?!" he called over the roar of the battle, knowing that someone would be able to answer.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Hearthome City/Contest Hall|Morning
    ((E-34/F-4))

So much was happening at once it was hard to keep up but basically it boiled down to the Skarmory making a run for it while everyone was distracted by the Salamance. Sneaky bastard, why couldn't he take Reeves and himself with him after getting them into this whole mess? But at least he had to commend the steel avian for knowing when to take a chance. It showed good survival skills.

“Give him a hit for me, eh?” Elidr smirked and nodded at the parting comment, intending to do just that if the female dragon proved to be as useful as she boasted. Thread was absolutely livid and it was beginning to show in the way he allowed himself to get hit. He was slipping. Without a following he was weak. That was the edge Elidr needed. "So what now?!" Well there was only one thing to do now.

"We kill it!" Elidr cheered, lunging for the blue and red dragon as it rampaged. He slithered around behind it before he shot his Dragon Rage, knowing that despite it taking only a certain amount of health the creature was unable to defend against it. His other attacks were too weak to take on a fully evolved dragon but perhaps with Fieryat he could provide a distraction for her own efforts.

And she did not disappoint.

Launching into the air the female let out a powerful roar, the sound inspiring a confidence in the more serpentine dragon below her. Her large wings beat heavily as she unleashed an Air Slash, intending on shredding one of it wings so that it couldn't fly. As she looked to the Aerodactyl and the Deino she circled overhead to try and get them moving. "Don't just stare, move! Take out its wings, a downed dragon is a dead dragon!" she called out before heading back into the fray.

((Sil if you don't get that reference I am gonna smack you, lol))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:42 am

Hearthome City / Contest Hall || Morning [20]

"So what now?!"
    "We kill it!"

Thread was too dumbfounded by Cray’s treacherous cowardice to register that someone else was making orders. He was deaf to Elidr’s battle cry, instead staring after the glint of metal in the sky as his bloodied chest heaved rapidly in suppressed anger. That bastard. That fucking cowardly shit! It was a raw fury barely contained beneath a fractured charade. The fossil’s claws were balled into fists, breaking the skin as blood dripped down his wings, as he remained in almost a trance – mind ensnared by his new situation, the face of rebellion.

"Don't just stare, move! Take out its wings, a downed dragon is a dead dragon!"

The female’s words got through to Thread, a dangerous glare overcoming his features at being ordered around. How dare she! Snarling obscenities as he caught the end of the Charizard’s devastating attack upon the grounded undead, the Aerodactyl was reluctant to move a muscle purely out of spite. But admittedly, he wanted that thing dead as much as she – especially since it had already dealt him a rather unpleasant blow.

Growling, clearly disgusted by his own decision to fight, Thread launched a Fire Blast at the Salamence’s remaining wing – watching with only a glimmer of satisfaction as the fire ate away at the rotting flesh. Amidst the creature’s pained roars, it was rendered to little more than a smouldering pulp.

(( Sorry about the delay. I had some issues with my computer yesterday. Dx ))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:41 am

Hearthome City /Contest Hall/Morning/Post #26

The undead Glaceon watched at the dragon type pokemon were fighting the undead dragon. Tilting his head to one side as he watched with his one good eye, he didn't see it Alice here nor any sign of her that she had passed through here. [i]Alice is not here where is Alice, Cheshire will find you Alice." he thought to himself as he turned around back the way he had come leaving the battle behind him. The bell at his throat gave a small jingle and he vanished behind a building leaving the cries of pain of undead and living alike. He had to find Alice her must fine Alice to save her.

(Leaving post, Thanks for having me even for a short while)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Reeves 34 || Isaac 3

[[Skipping Isaac, likely going to switch him]]

It was enough for Reeves. Snarling and biting his way away from the flygon's proximity, he used his senses to aid him. There wasn't a goddamned reason why he couldn't take down this pathetic excuse for an opponent down. His inner fury fueling him, he flew forward on tiny strides dodging snaps and tongues of flame from the salamence. His small stature was his ally, his greatest strength, and really, the only reason he was still alive. He knew how to wield it, to use it to every possible advantage imaginable. The salamence was too clumsy, too slow. Rolling, jumping, dodging... Reeves scuttled on his shaggy legs until finally, the sounds echoed differently and the creature's rumbling footfalls surrounded him.

He was underneath it.

His head went upward, his senses telling him that he was now facing the underbelly of the vile beast above-- it was his prime opportunity. Summoning every ounce of power he owned into a Dragon Pulse, he curled and released the energy like a small bomb; the force of the attack caused the salamence to capsize, flung away from his attack. The wet sounds of rotten innards slapping against pavement coupled with the intense stink of rotten flesh was enough evidence to the deino that his attack had been fairly effective; had he eyes, he would have seen that his attack nearly carved the animated carcass in two. The ribcage gone, legs barely still in their sockets. The salamence itself lay twitching, still desperately trying to find a single morsel of meat, even its own, before it succumbed.

[[All right, let's end it :3]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Hearthome City/Contest Hall|Late Morning
    ((E-35/F-5))

With all of them working as one it didn't take much for them to rend the wings from the mighty beast, Reeves going for the belly underneath now with several holes for the Deino to attack through thanks to his larger one. Again Elidr had to hold a grand respect for his fellow dragon's sightless ability to fight. Even without eyes he still used his sense of smell and vibration in the ground to detect where the enemy and any open wounds to attack. Cheering for his companion the Dragonair continued his assault until another load roar from Fieryat had him scrambling away.

Her large wings pushed air down as she descended, sending dust and debris flying in a circle she landed atop the Salamence, all claws digging into its flesh and gripping tightly as she took off into the air with it. It took all of her strength to get them high enough but when they were within air so thin she could hardly breathe the female knew it was time. The dragon beneath her struggled and roared incessantly, his head always trying to turn back and bite her, but she would have none of it. Angling herself down the Charizard allowed gravity to take them and they began to free fall. About half way back to the ground she summoned her Flare Blitz which tripled their speed and sent them rocketing back towards the ground.

Elidr saw their re-approach and let out an alarming cry. "Reeves move towards me!" he called, knowing that from the air he likely couldn't sense Fieryat's return. "They are coming from the sky!" He slithered to a small covered porch of a house nearby and kept calling for Reeves hoping the Deino could move out of the way in time, his voice only stopping when they landed.

The impact was massive, the pair basically a fireball as they hit the ground. A ring of fire circled their crater accompanied by the wet squish of flesh meeting stone, a putrid smell soon filling the air as dust began to settle. Slithering closer, cautious and nervous that the female had sacrificed herself to save them, he peered into the hole to find almost no trace that there was a Salamance other than the wet smear littering the hole. But Fieryat still stood. The female was standing on two legs over her kill, body tall and lean and exuding an air of authority, her long neck stretched towards the sky as her wings spread to give her balance.

She had done it. And still stood to tell the tale.
    Elidr felt an immense swell of admiration for this female and his eyes drifted to Thread, a smirk playing over his face at the thought that now he had an out from the brutish weakling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:45 am

((I'm so sorry but please skip me >.< I barely have a computer at the moment, and haven't been able to work on my post))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Outside Hearthome Cathedral/Late Morning (51)
    (post count continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

"...What?" Rocket blinked, momentarily completely dumbfounded. He could've sworn that Blackthorn City wasn't nearly as big as this one. Huge, modern buildings surrounded him on all sides, and instead of dirt, solid concrete pressed against his feet. He could barely even see the sun behind the monstrous structures that seemed to dominate this place. "What the hell was in that fish?"

Rocket frantically looked around for any signs of the life that had been with him previously. Neither sexy Krookodile or smug-bastard Garchomp were in sight. "Where the fuck am I?!" He snarled his frustration as the confusion that whirled in his mind only grew heavier. Both of his claws collided with the stone pavement with a loud clang as the beginnings of a violent tantrum began to surface. Whoa ... calm down. Rocket took a deep breath. Losing his temper here wasn't going to help him figure things out. But still, no matter how hard he thought of it, he just could not put it together. Why the hell had he apparently teleported to this big-ass city for no obvious reason? He was almost certain that his kind were not prone to randomly traveling Arceus-knew how far in a matter of seconds.

The Gabite began to wander down the wide road, pausing occasionally to take in his surroundings. He tried very hard to remember whether he had been here before, but with each building he passed the place just became more and more alien to him. He had no idea where he was, and now he was by himself once more. He wouldn't really have cared if he hadn't lost his feisty new lady friend. Damn it ... I could've had some fun there! Real fun!

Oh well,
    Rocket thought as he wandered past some sort of bakery. At least there aren't any bottomless pits, huge-ass lakes or psychopaths.

((Rocket's gonna spend a round or two away from the main group. Maybe Francesca can meet up with him and make him happy? XD))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Reeves 34 || Isaac 3

[[Skipping Isaac again, will get Thread in here next round]]

It was enough for Reeves. Snarling and biting his way away from the flygon's proximity, he used his senses to aid him. There wasn't a goddamned reason why he couldn't take down this pathetic excuse for an opponent down. His inner fury fueling him, he flew forward on tiny strides dodging snaps and tongues of flame from the salamence. His small stature was his ally, his greatest strength, and really, the only reason he was still alive. He knew how to wield it, to use it to every possible advantage imaginable. The salamence was too clumsy, too slow. Rolling, jumping, dodging... Reeves scuttled on his shaggy legs until finally, the sounds echoed differently and the creature's rumbling footfalls surrounded him.

He was underneath it.

His head went upward, his senses telling him that he was now facing the underbelly of the vile beast above-- it was his prime opportunity. Summoning every ounce of power he owned into a Dragon Pulse, he curled and released the energy like a small bomb; the force of the attack caused the salamence to capsize, flung away from his attack. The wet sounds of rotten innards slapping against pavement coupled with the intense stink of rotten flesh was enough evidence to the deino that his attack had been fairly effective; had he eyes, he would have seen that his attack nearly carved the animated carcass in two. The ribcage gone, legs barely still in their sockets. The salamence itself lay twitching, still desperately trying to find a single morsel of meat, even its own, before it succumbed.

[[Strict repeat]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:33 pm

((E-35/F-5))

With all of them working as one it didn't take much for them to rend the wings from the mighty beast, Reeves going for the belly underneath now with several holes for the Deino to attack through thanks to his larger one. Again Elidr had to hold a grand respect for his fellow dragon's sightless ability to fight. Even without eyes he still used his sense of smell and vibration in the ground to detect where the enemy and any open wounds to attack. Cheering for his companion the Dragonair continued his assault until another load roar from Fieryat had him scrambling away.

Her large wings pushed air down as she descended, sending dust and debris flying in a circle she landed atop the Salamence, all claws digging into its flesh and gripping tightly as she took off into the air with it. It took all of her strength to get them high enough but when they were within air so thin she could hardly breathe the female knew it was time. The dragon beneath her struggled and roared incessantly, his head always trying to turn back and bite her, but she would have none of it. Angling herself down the Charizard allowed gravity to take them and they began to free fall. About half way back to the ground she summoned her Flare Blitz which tripled their speed and sent them rocketing back towards the ground.

Elidr saw their re-approach and let out an alarming cry. "Reeves move towards me!" he called, knowing that from the air he likely couldn't sense Fieryat's return. "They are coming from the sky!" He slithered to a small covered porch of a house nearby and kept calling for Reeves hoping the Deino could move out of the way in time, his voice only stopping when they landed.

The impact was massive, the pair basically a fireball as they hit the ground. A ring of fire circled their crater accompanied by the wet squish of flesh meeting stone, a putrid smell soon filling the air as dust began to settle. Slithering closer, cautious and nervous that the female had sacrificed herself to save them, he peered into the hole to find almost no trace that there was a Salamance other than the wet smear littering the hole. But Fieryat still stood. The female was standing on two legs over her kill, body tall and lean and exuding an air of authority, her long neck stretched towards the sky as her wings spread to give her balance.

She had done it. And still stood to tell the tale.
    Elidr felt an immense swell of admiration for this female and his eyes drifted to Thread, a smirk playing over his face at the thought that now he had an out from the brutish weakling.

((Repost, both were too busy fighting to notice the repetition))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Hearthome city/ Contest hall|late morning

(23)

Ullr had been hiding behind a nearby building, the sounds of battle keeping her from peeking out. She didn't like this new world, and desperately hoped that It would go back to how it was. Her trainer, her family, the performances, the music, her moves actually being useful.... All these she desperately missed and longed for. Ullr messed with the strap of her bag, feeling the bright cloth in her dark fingers. Her family must miss her so much, probably as much as she missed them.
    "I'll be back home some day," She murmurs to no one. "I just need some help..."

Her thoughts were interrupted by frantic screaming and she moved further into the safety of the wall at her back. She hears the sounds of the dragons crashing down from the sky, and the sound of the impact as the salamance was destroyed. Feeling that the fight was over from the near silence that followed, she peeks out from her safe spot. The orange fire dragon was truly a magnificent sight, and a fierce fighter.

Ullr is startled as suddenly she is back behind the building, hearing the frantic screams once more. The fight just ended didn't it? I just saw the orange dragon win right? I was over there... wasn't I? Ullr thinks frantically to herself as she rushes back to look out, now witnessing the queen and the undead fall from the sky this time around. She watches as the scene which she was sure she had just seen and heard was replayed. Gingerly, she steps forward a bit, wondering if anyone else felt the same way she did.

((ooc: I'm so glad to be posting again :3))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:47 am

((Skip me for now, Rocket's still just wandering around. I'm waiting on Lulu to bring Francesca in.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Hearthome City| |Late Morning

Cold. The air was a frosty, a temperature lower than the heats of Unova or the slight warmth of Johto--the late morning sun shining overhead as the Krookodile blinked. She was teleported, she could tell. Wherever she was, it was definitely not Blackthorne. Beneath her burgundy feet was pale fawn bricks, the buildings that surrounded her much more modern than the houses that she had found only a few hours ago. She hesitated to name the region, her gaze slowly surveying the landscape in hopes of finding some sort of landmark that could tell where she is. Far in the distance, she could see a dome-shaped structure, the sounds of battle faint and silhouettes of few Pokemon, undead or not, in the skies. Francesca remembered hearing of this building, one famed for it's contests of aesthetics and beauty. Her trainer had once been looking forward to participate, too. "Hearthome...Sinnoh." the name felt too foreign on her tongue, arms crossed as she stared back down at the earth. "I've been teleported from Johto to Sinnoh..." with a sigh, she forcefully angled her lips upwards, creating a makeshift smile. "Well, at least it saved me a lot of time travelling, I suppose."

Deciding to take her chances, she cautiously stepped forward, unsure if she should go towards the sound of the fight or if she should try exploring her new surroundings. Thinking the latter would be a better bet -she didn't want to get caught up in needless drama yet, anyways- the female slowly walked the streets. Her claws made gentle clicks on the pavement, a smooth rhythm as she trotted around the houses. A single hand instinctively went up to steady herself against a wall as she peaked around the corner, silent as she sneaked through the area. It was relatively quiet, she noted, and the place almost had a...homey feel to it. This place isn't nearly as crowded as Castelia, but it sure if close to getting there. Glancing around, she perked up when she caught the sight of a familiar light navy blue, the tip of a Pokemon's tail slowly disappearing as it walked away.

"Ro..." she stopped herself before she called out his name, hesitating. What if it wasn't the Gabite she knew? What if it was some undead prowling the area? Biting her lip, her fingers curled into a tight fist, she discarded her worries as she stepped forward and around the bakery. "Rocket!" she shouted, although not too loudly in case of any infected nearby. She gave a a short wave. "So you got teleported here, too?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:17 am

Reeves 35 || Isaac 4

Hearthome City/ Contest Hall| Noon

Reeves panted, victorious in his endeavor over the rotting opponent that now lay likely twitching away from him. Weakling. Even a fully grown pokemon, with the power of the undead at its side wasn't a match for Reeves' superior intelect and maneuvers. However, he soon realized that he was still exposed, in the open and unaware of the locales of any safety. A rush of wind hit his face and body, nearly knocking him over. Before he could even ask what that had been, he heard Elidr over the strangely diminishing roars of the salamence. "Reeves move towards me!" his fellow dragon called, "They are coming from the sky!"

Reeves took no chances. Immediately, he rushed forward, his little legs carrying him quickly away from what would likely be the epicenter of a very powerful, probably fiery attack. As he ran into Elidr's form, bouncing off of the lithe dragonair lightly, his ears ached with the earth-shattering attack that followed. The heat attempted burning his back, and the roar of the fire or the dragon -he honestly couldn't tell- engulfed his world of perception. Just what was that female capable of to completely destroy something like that? Turning his head backward, he couldn't even smell the salamence anymore. There was nothing to smell, save for burnt flesh and the superior female reigning over the stench.

It seemed the battle was now over. The timid ghost was nearby, at least, but not part of the battle. Elidr was beside him, Thread was fuming nearby as well. The female was currently more or less in front of him, but... there was someone missing. The flygon that had interrupted a lot of things-- he was now gone? The deino scoffed; it mattered little to him. Turning toward Thread, he stated simply, "...What do we do with him now...?"

---

Isaac had seen his opportunity. While he had no malice toward anyone in the group, he still held no loyalty to them either. They were disposing of the salamence that had been relentlessly chasing him, and from the look of it, that aerodactyl was more than enough trouble. They could handle themselves, to be sure. Seeing the charizard fly up with what remained of the salamence, he took wing, flying the opposite direction. There was no way in hell he was staying.

[[Leaving Post. Night, Lulu, feel free to notice Isaac leaving.]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:18 am

((E-36/F-6))

Fieryat stood proudly over her defeated foe's remains, not that there was much left. Her roar of victory still echoed down the city streets and her chest swelled with pride. Looking to Thread she passed a smug grin before beating her large wings to rise herself above the crater her attack had created and back onto the level ground with the others. As she tucked her wings back behind her the joints cracked loudly, the large female letting out a grunt of discomfort as the after effects of her attack took their toll. Such a powerful technique did have its backlash but thankfully she has been at a pique enough strength to withstand it. She would just be very sore for a while.

Elidr, still curled protectively around Reeves, slowly unwound himself and a happy smile found its way to his face. "She's our ticket out of this mess Reeves," he whispered to the Deino, slowly making his way over to the female. Fieryat looked down at the Dragonair as he approached and she nodded in approval, happily granting the other dragon at her side as he had proven himself to be valiant in battle even despite his limited moveset. Elidr knew that this form of survival was his only option, despite not liking pack mentality, and anxiously awaited Reeves to join them. Soon Thread would be of no concern.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm