Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Baloo
Jay
renegade
Abysswalker
Snitch
Negative10
10 posters

The VERDANTURF Team

Anonymous

The VERDANTURF Team - Page 13 Empty Re: The VERDANTURF Team

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Winstrate Area|Late Morning(5)

Aisuru bumped the Vulpix with her snout. "Come this way sweetheart" she said before bounding to the house. Aisuru ran to the house and held the door open. "If we're quick then they'll pass over without knowing we're here" she said.

((OoC: Not much to do here so short post))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Winstrate Area|Late Morning(39)

Dawnfang jumped on top of the house and growled at the approaching horde. "Come and get it you ugly fuckers" she barked before loosing Fire Blasts into the crowd. Her hot breath caught in her throat signaling she ran out of steam. "Fuck" Dawnfang snarled before charging Hyper Beam. It didn't affect most of the Magnemite and Magneton but it knocked their asses back a few feet. She pounced on another slinging it straight into the air before loosing Hyper Beam. "Fuck this noise" Dawnfang growled before smashing one under her paw.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Winstrate Area|Late Morning Kibo-61 Baloo-41

Baloo grabbed a Voltorb and suplexed it straight back cracking it open. He uppercutted a Magnemite with Brick Break before standing in front of the house. "Come and get some tasty Buizel ya bastards" Baloo barked before sparking Brick Break back into his numb paws.

Kibo gaped when he noticed the doll was dirty and had a tear in it. He panicked and stuck it in his bag to look around for thread and something to wash it with. If his beloved Vera came back then he wanted her doll to be in perfect condition so to speak.

(Grrr stupid short posts)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:00 pm

(skip, the vulpix just walked along towards the house.)
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Mauville City||Early Afternoon ((18))

Twilight was crushing a Electrike underfoot when she noticed that the Dewott felt paniced, and she walked over to him clutching the infected in one hand with a strangle-hold as it thrashed around wildly to try to get at her. "Need a hand? It looks like you doll's a bit torn up..." She unzipped her mouth slowly with her other hand while the Electrike gurgled and growled at her. Suddenly, a dozen writhing black tentacles burst out of her mouth screeching loudly as they tried to grasp the Electrike. "Quiet you." And the Electrike froze, eyes wide with fear. Heh. Looks like he's still smart enough to know when to shut up. She reached in through her mouth and grasped something before pulling it back out and then re-zipping her mouth. "Here." She said as she put a needle with a spool of thread into his hand. "Just give that back when your done, will ya'?" And walked off a ways before ripping the Electrike's head off, taking it's spine with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:24 pm

Winstrate Area|Late Morning(6)

Aisuru covered the Vulpix as she made her way to the house. She backhanded a Manectric snapping its weakened neck before sitting in front of Kibo. "Here son allow me" Aisuru said before gently taking the Oddish doll and spool of thread. She picked up a rock and broke it down to the shape of a needle and used the tip of her seimitar to pierce it for the thread. Aisuru weaved and mended the fabric the same way as flesh before dusting it off. She snatched two Magnemites out of the air and struck them together repeatedly heating up their metal flesh for a short iron. Carefully rubbing the doll down with the confused and stunned Magnemites, Aisuru smirked at her own cleverness before returning the doll to Kibo. She crushed the Magnemites and smirked before beheading another Manectric.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Winstrate Area|Late Morning(40)

Dawnfang rolled over and yelped as a Magneton struck her in the side. A crack and blood rushing to her mouth alerted her to the possibility of broken ribs. Dawnfang tore them apart snapping her powerful jaws angrily stripping the Magneton into three separate pieces.

((Short post is short))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:00 am

Winstrate Area|Late Morning Kibo-62 Baloo-42

Baloo yelped as he was snatched out of the air by a Flygon. "Oi ya bastert put me down! I'll have your ass for this ya pup" he barked sounding like his father. Baloo drove his paw into the beast's decaying stomach spilling its innards down below. "Didn't know it'd be cloudy with a chance of guts did ya" he said with a chuckle before dropping on Dawnfang's back and Aqua Jetting into the fray of Electrike. Baloo was angry which was a very bad thing if there was a cause around and able to be terminated. He was one nasty Buizel when provoked and left alone to toy with annoyances.

Kibo squealed happily as the doll was returned to him in perfect condition. He took the spool of thread and pouted seeing it took alot to fix Vera's doll. Kibo crawled on his belly until he found what he was looking for. A living Spinarak. He kindly asked for more thread and was given it as such before he thanked it with a berry and returned to Twilight. "Here miss Twilight. I have finished your thread and replaced what was used" Kibo said before wagging his tail happily.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:42 am

Winstrate Area | Late Morning | Lysana - 9
    As soon as the vulpix was inside the house she got under the low table that was placed in the middle of the room. There has to be something I can do... She thought. It frustrated her how weak she was even though she was clever enough to escape on her own. She didn't want to lose anyone else though she knew fate can be cruel. The fight was still going on outside and Lysana wasn't the kind of Pokémon who would sit still and watch. She saw the kind face of the ninetales that saved her in her mind. They are all gone... And I did nothing to save them. Those words echoed in her mind. A sting of guilt. She didn't had the strength to get up anymore. I'm tired of running. I don't want to be here.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Mauville City||Late Morning ((19))

"Err...Thanks!" I wonder where he got this stuff, looks organic so it'd work for a temporary fix...But I'll have to find some actual thread if I want to be able to fix myself. It'll be good though if one of our friends get hurt and they need stitches. Twilight took the spool with a sunny smile, and unzipped her mouth releasing the horrifying black tentacles and they screeched loudly as they thrashed around, some brushing up against the Dewott. With a glare from Twilight, one of them snatched the spool from her hand and she prompted them back inside, and zipped her mouth closed. "They're really not that bad once you get used to them." Twilight replied in response to the Dewott's perturbed expression. A terrible scowl quickly overtook her face and she pushed the Dewott down to avoid an electrical attack from a Magneton. "On your toes Mr. Kibo!" She hurled a Shadow Ball at the Magneton knocking it out of the air, and lept onto it. She pummeled it with scratches and kicks before finishing it off with a Night Shade. "Looks like most of 'em have thinned out! I'm going to go find Foxy, you take care!" and walked over to the house where the Vulpix was hiding.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Winstrate Area|Afternoon (7)

The light bounced off of Aisuru's seimtar as it was unsheathed and buried into a Manectric's side. "Spineless" she whispered before dragging the blade straight up cleaving its spine in two. Another jumped just as she re-sheathed the seimtar. Its fangs scraped against the tough shell guards on her forearms but Aisuru was no pushover nor was she weak in age. "I can play that game too dear" she whispered. Her sharp fangs snatched some of its mane fur careful not to dig into the flesh and she flung it into a rock wall. The Manectric yelped as its back broke on impact leaving no more the a dragging angry mess. She dusted off her paws and looked over to see Kibo enjoying the good as new doll. Her sense of seeing him happy faded at the sight of a Zangoose behind him.

Aisuru had studied the Hoenn region and Zangoose only came to this are if a trainer had them. She squinted seeing a Silk Scarf around its neck. That changed nothing! It was Infected and going after the pup! "Kibo! Watch it" she cried before taking her seimtar and whipping it at the Cat Ferret Pokemon. Aisuru only hoped she hit it and not the pup.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:09 am

Winstrate Area|Afternoon(41)

Dawnfang took deep gasping breaths just to make sure nothing was completely broken. She sighed relievingly just feeling a tender pain and soreness. The horde was thinning out thankfully giving them a moment to recuperate and think where to go next. Dawnfang followed Twilight and pressed her nose against the doll's cheek. "Everything alright" she asked.

((So short...))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Winstrate Area|Afternoon Kibo-63 Baloo-43

Baloo felt like everything slowed down except the Zangoose's claws. He wasn't fast enough to stop it. The world was painted red before his eyes. Baloo remembered back at his birthplace where many Buizels, Floatzels and at rarer times Eevees came to swim and nest. He met Jewel his missing girlfriend there... She was so lovely. Then the Epidemic ripped her away but brought him Kibo. The pup was the brother he never had and now he had failed him. He couldn't protect him after he swore to keep him safe. Baloo had whispered after Vera left that he would protect Kibo until she returned. But he failed...

Kibo turned and gaped. The Zangoose gashed his chest open and let out a dying screech. Kibo looked up with blood running from his mouth. Aisuru's seimtar was stuck in its head pinning it to the wall of the house. He fell to his knees and gasped. Kibo wanted to live to see Vera again... He placed his paw on his chest feeling the muscle. No organ damage but he was losing so much blood. "V... Vera" Kibo gasped before falling forward flat and passing out.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:35 am

Winstrate Area | Afternoon | Lysana - 10

Lysana came right up with a shock when she heard a screech. She had to see what was going on. She came out from under the table and went to the closest window. She tried not to scream when she saw the blue otter covered in blood. "N-no not again" Is all she could whisper. What am I doing inside here? I should help fight...
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:42 pm

((Skip please. I'm having trouble re-writing my post after I lost it.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Winstrate Area|Afternoon (8)

Aisuru's eye twitched and the deep rumbling growl from within her gut erupted into a booming roar.. The smaller weaker Pokemon screeched and scrambled away. The famous Samurott glare and roar took its toll on them silencing the stronger Undead and sending the smaller ones scrambling back to their hell holes. Her violet eyes connected with the Zangoose's red eyes that were disfigured and lacked shine from cataracts. Aisuru stomped over to the Zangoose which realized somewhere in its diseased ridden brain that the great beast of a Samurott before it was about to end its life. Aisuru broke eye contact to look down at the little pup bleeding out. She bared her sharp glistening fangs and grabbed the seimtar that kept the Zangoose pinned to the wall of the house. Her lips parted revealing the sharp death dealing fangs only to utter a single word...

Die...

Aisuru tore the blade out and swooped it sideways beheading the creature. She scooped Kibo up and made her way into the house. "Hold on pup I'll patch you up" Aisuru whispered before opening her bag. She took a piece of gauze and poured a bit of saline on it. "This is going to sting to all hell pup" Aisuru said before dabbing the wounds with the piece of gauze. She placed her paw on his belly before carefully snipping the fur from the wound and getting a needle. "Bare with me for a moment I know for sure this isn't pleasant" Aisuru said before dipping the needle into his flesh and carefully mending the wound. She checked it over making sure everything was good before wrapping fresh gauze around his chest. "No strenuous activity for a while alright pup" Aisuru said before giving him an Oran berry flavoured lollipop.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 am

Winstrate Area|Afternoon(42)

Dawnfang looked away as Aisuru mended Kibo's wounds. Her stomach gurgled in response to her sensitive nose picking up the scent of living blood oozing from his wounds. Dawnfang folded her ears back and closed her eyes trying to block out the scent, the sounds and the world she was now living in all together. She paced around the room before going to see Kibo. The gauze kept her from seeing whatever mess his stitches were but overall he looked fine. Dawnfang licked Kibo's cheek and smiled. "Looks like you've got a few battle scars to show Vera when you meet up with her again eh" she said. Despite her usual way of handling things, this was different. Situations like this had to be handled delicately... Dawnfang knew as well as anyone that there was a chance the little Quilava was never coming back or had succumb to the world they were living in... It hurt to think that way but this was not the old world where getting a Slash was nothing that Nurse Joy couldn't fix... Aisuru was the only Pokemon Dawnfang had met who stayed calm in the face of battle and was able to mend a wound so easily without a bit of sweat on her. It was an amazing feat to be frank...

Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Winstrate Area|Afternoon Kibo-64 Baloo-44

Baloo squeezed his eyes shut not wanting to watch Aisuru mend Kibo's wounds. He knew the pup was a trooper but Baloo never liked the sounds of pain nor the sound flesh made when it was squished and pulled tight to mend. He dug in the refrigerator of the house discovering cuts of some form of meat and what he knew as fish. "Dawnfang c'mere... Help me fry this stuff up for eats ok" Baloo said with a wispy smile. A break for some first rate chow made by Baloo a master Buizel chef was great for resting after a battle with undying foes! He carefully tested the stoves knowing it needed a bit of fire to start but was functional otherwise.

Kibo hissed and whined in pain. He had never received stitches and to be fair... It stung to all hell and made Kibo hate everything. His toes finally uncurled as the pain dulled to a slow throb in his chest and he was rewarded. An Oran berry lollipop! Kibo stuck the delicious candy in his mouth and sucked on it happily.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Winstrate Area | Afternoon | Lysana - 11

Lysana quietly sat as the otter was treated. It seemed like it hurt alot. She looked around the house and saw Baloo digging in the fridge. "Dawnfang c'mere... Help me fry this stuff up for eats ok" This perked the little fox' curiosity. "Is it edible?" She forgot her usual childish tone and sounded a bit too serious for a child. You're breaking your rules again. Flashed through her head. It made her feel a bit uneasy. She sighed for a bit and dropped on the dirty carpet. There is only one way out of this mess, and that is fighting back... I can't keep grasping to my rules of survival. I must get stronger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Winstrate Area|Afternoon (9)

Aisuru also wanted to know what the Buizel was planning with the meat. "Here pup allow me" she said softly. Her seimitar whipped across the packages opening them cleanly. Aisuru washed the table off and laid out the meat. "We can grill or even have a stew" she said. Very carefully, the Formidable Pokemon sliced the meat with her seimitar leaving the fish out for frying. Aisuru looked over at the Vulpix and sniffed softly before retrieving a caramel from the cabinet. She held it out to the little fox and smiled. "Here ya go sweetheart... You look like you might enjoy sweets" Aisuru said with her sweet motherly smile.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Winstrate Area|Afternoon (43)

Dawnfang licked her chops and leaned her muzzle down to the stove. She let a small ember string of drool drip catching fire. Dawnfang nudged a pot over on top of it. She dug in the fridge and cabinets looking for some kind of stock. Her trainer used milk, water or beef broth for it. She looked at Baloo and grinned. "Say weasel... Provide the water would you" Dawnfang said before batting her eyelashes in attempt to look good enough for Baloo to buy it.

Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Winstrate Area|Late Afternoon Kibo-65 Baloo-45

Baloo grumbled to Dawnfang as he hopped up on the counter. He stared down into the pot trying to force water into it. Baloo needed something to make himself drool. He dug in his pouch finding a juicy Pecha berry and popping it in his mouth. The sweet juices mixed with the water pockets in his mouth and belly. Baloo drooled slightly before gushing water from his mouth into the pot. "Thash should be enuff" he gurgled with his mouth full of water that wouldn't stop flowing. Baloo closed his mouth and snorted as the water attempted to gush from his nose. That was not funny referring of course to attempts on stifling laughter with liquid in his mouth.

Kibo finished his sucker and looked up to see a ladder. He blinked before climbing up it leading out to the roof. Kibo looked around and sighed. The Infected had retreated for now and Kibo was relieved but something was missing. More specifically someone. Kibo's beloved Vera. He dug her doll out of his bag and held it close to his face. Since he had washed and repaired it, Vera's scent was almost gone. Kibo sniffled and held the doll tighter trying his damndest to recall her scent. Her scent was clean and warm to him which Kibo loved. Her eyes were like freshly polished rubies which Kibo also loved... Her cream and blue fur was soft and plush like a soft pillow which Kibo loved as well. The thing Kibo had loved most about her was her soft soothing voice. It flowed from her like honey and made Kibo melt on the inside. He carefully stashed the doll away in his bag and looked up wondering... Would she really come back to him? Vera... I miss you with all my Dewott heart...

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:41 am

Winstrate Area | Afternoon | Lysana - 12

Lysana sniffed the sweet aroma coming from the piece of caramel. It almost made her drool. "T-thank you." she said quietly before eating the caramel. The taste made her forget her worries for a while. She looked over to the kitchen where Dawnfang and Baloo were preparing some food. She laid her head down on the floor while chewing on the caramel.

((so short :c ))
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Winstrate Area||Afternoon ((20))

She had failed. Again. Another companion. Hurt. The rage and self-loathing surged throughout her body, turning her a dark mono-tone gray, the only source of color being blood, and her glowing red eye. She impaled a Manectric through the neck. Another sign of her failure. Of her inability to help her friends. Shrugging the body off her limb, she turned to the sound of distorted laughter, regarding it coldly. She turned to the source of the noise, another Banette grinned madly back at her. It was almost like a twisted reflection of herself, sure it lacked her swirling red eye, but the similarities were chilling. It's body was torn in multiple places, and it looked like it did nothing to try to repair itself, purple, blood-stained stuffing was falling out as Twilight watched it. It giggled at Twilight's grimace, somehow finding it hysterical. Narrowing her 'normal' eye at the infected's antics, she began to charge a Shadow Ball as a preemptive measure. Seeing Twilight's change in stance, the Infected lept at Twilight and knocked her to the ground. Twilight took several deep scratches before she was able to knock it off with a Night Shade, sending it flying. It landed with grace, and stood back up giggling as it went for a low charge. Twilight hurled her Shadow Ball before the infected's claws could touch her, ripping off the Infected plush doll's arm. It screeched in pain as it grasped at where it's limb used to be.

The Infected glared back at Twilight while it cradled it's wound, and pulled out a needle. Knowing it's intention Twilight tried to rush at the infected before it could use it, to little too late. Twilight fell to her knees as she felt the growing pain start to overtake her, she was cursed. Taking advantage at Twilight's weakness, the Infected Banette rushed at her with claws infused with Shadows. Barely able to get to her feet in time Twilight took the full brunt of the attack, and only by sheer luck it didn't take her head off. Droplets of water started to cascade down from the sky, a rare sight in these parts. Twilight was soaked and injured and even as a group of infected Fearow converged on the two battling ghosts, she couldn't help but smile. She had already won. Pushing herself back up, Twilight faced the Infected with a welcoming grin, and said in a tone that oozed confidence in spite of her situation "Come at me bro."

The horde charged, the Fearow reading their Drill-Pecks and the Banette it's Shadow Claw. Simply smiling, Twilight raised her arm at the Infected, and a massive bolt of electricity arced from Twilight frying all of the Fearow and the Infected Banette. Charred feathers and corpses rained down along with the water, leaving a stench and a stain that would eventually be washed away by the storm. The Infected Banette quaked in rage as it could do nothing to stop it's impending end as Twilight calmly limped up to it. She charged a Shadow Ball and aimed. The Infected screeched weakly. Boom.

Twilight shuddered as she was still under the effects of the curse, but now that it's caster was gone it would eventually fade. She turned to walk away before something shining caught her eye. Bending down to see it better, she noticed that the Banette's arm that was blown was clutching something. It took her sometime in order to wrench the object from it's icy-cold clutches, but when she was done she raised it up for examination. It was a disk a dark Indigo color like herself, with a the serial number '65'. It incredibly had little to no scratches from the battle between the ghosts, and it reflected at her with a shiny finish. "A TM?" She asked herself. "It's amazing that it'd still be intact after all this...I better take it. It's not like Raggedy Anne here needs it." After unzipping her mouth and stuffing it inside, Twilight began to limp over to the house where she could smell the scent of fish over the burnt decay. And as she returned to her companions, her color gradually returned.

((Glad to be back mah peeps!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 am

Winstrate Area|Afternoon(10)

Aisuru smiled sweetly when the Banette rejoined them. "Just in time for beef stew and grilled fish" she said before going about with cooking. Her mind hazily drifted back to the sight of a scrawny Dewott who fell to the infection and a egg that was lost. Her children. Taki and the egg. One thing that bothered her was Kibo. He like Taki had a crescent mark under where his bellybutton was. Kibo also had the same eyes as Kotetsu her mate. He was also much younger then Taki. Could Kibo be her lost egg? Aisuru had to know and she would start by asking Baloo. Somehow the Buizel had come across the pup calling him brother and such which was what she had to know... Was Baloo an egg thief? Or had he rescued Kibo from a abrupt demise? Aisuru pressed her free paw to the side of her head and groaned. All of this thinking had given her a headache...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:04 pm