Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Baloo
Jay
renegade
Abysswalker
Snitch
Negative10
10 posters

The VERDANTURF Team

Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

The VERDANTURF Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The VERDANTURF Team

Post by Baloo Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Route 117|Night(7)

Baloo finally reached Verdanturf with a not so compliant Kibo and sighed relieved. He let Kibo's ear go and went to find a shelter of some sorts because he was damn tired and sore.

Kibo was happy Baloo finally let him go. He ran back to Vera and gave her his sexiest smirk showing his bright white teeth. With evolution came charm and he hoped that Vera liked this change in him. Kibo had liked being an Oshawott and now there was no way back for him but hey if being a Dewott gave him a sex appeal that was nonexistent when he was a squeaky Oshawott.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Route 117|Night (11)

"Got a crush on Kibo" Vera turned her head to see that the Arcanine was talking to her. She looked away as she blushed a little. "Maybe..." she said gleefully. As she said that, she noticed that Kibo came back to her. The Dewott was giving off a smirk that showed his white teeth. The sight made the Quilava giggle a little. She softly smiled, happy to see him. "It's getting late. Maybe we should find a place to rest." Vera said, looking at Kibo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Route 117|Night (5)

Dawnfang let a smile slip before bounding forward into Verdanturf.

Verdanturf Town|Night

She looked around before looking to the Pokemon Center. "Pokemon Centers have tons of rooms in them! We can stay there as long as we need and make a bit of time" Dawnfang called to the others before running into the aforementioned building. She sat and waited for the others silently.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Verdanturf Town|Night(8)

Baloo agreed with Dawnfang and smirked in Kibo and Vera's direction. He was going to have some fun with these two. "Kibo, Vera you two can share this room" he said before opening the door. "Oops there's only one bed... Hope you don't mind" Baloo said gauging Kibo's reaction.

Kibo felt every drop of blood in his body rush to his face. He was gonna share a room with Vera?! Of course Kibo didn't mind until he heard there was only one bed. He took a sharp breath in and looked at Vera. "Y-Ya wanna share a bed with me Vera" Kibo asked while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 am

Verdanturf Town|Night (12)

Vera stayed next to Kibo as they entered the Pokemon Center. Everything seemed to be going well until Baloo smirked at the two. "Kibo, Vera you two can share this room." He said as he opened the door. "Oops there's only one bed... Hope you don't mind." Sharing a bed? With Kibo? "Y-Ya wanna share a bed with me Vera?" The Quilava looked at him. "Sure." She said smiling. She got on the bed and stretched a little, waiting for Kibo to join her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 am

Verdanturf Town|Night (6)

Dawnfang resisted the urge to laugh and went to the kitchen to find food. She found their supply of rice balls and helped herself. "Hey guys I found their food" Dawnfang called over her shoulder before nosing the refrigerator door open. "Milk" she said happily before popping the top off the jug and draining half its contents. Dawnfang licked her muzzle clean of the milk before finding her own room to settle for the night.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Verdanturf Town|Night (9)

Baloo pushed Kibo into the room with Vera and shut the door. He laughed heartily before going to the kitchen and salvaging whatever Dawnfang didn't eat. He ate a few rice balls before yawning and going off to find his own bed.

Kibo climbed into bed and laid on his side with his back to Vera. Never in his life had he slept in the same general area as a girl much less one he liked. But Kibo had to be a big boy now and swallow his own anxiety. He scooted a bit closer to her where his back was almost touching her. Kibo bit his lip and tried his best not to scream and jump out the window.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 am

Verdanturf Town|Night (13)

Vera was a little confused at Kibo. Was he nervous at the fact they had to share a room, and a bed? She hoped that it wouldn't wreck their bond. The Quilava shifted over to the Dewott's side and looked at him with her red eyes. "What's wrong, Kibo?" She asked him as she nuzzled him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Verdanturf Town|Night (7)

Dawnfang found a bed to keep comfortable in. She jumped in bed and heard it scream under her weight. Dawnfang felt fat but rolled over on her back showing her belly. It reminded her of back when she was a pup and even the innocent belly rubs. She gazed out the window and sighed sweetly. When they weren't fighting infected or starving, the little things like a sunset or a starry night were lovely. Dawnfang closed her eyes and breathed a small flame before falling asleep.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Verdanturf Town|Night Kibo-29 Baloo-10

Baloo yawned and stretched before going into the Pokemon Center's office. He hopped up on the desk and growled. The generator must be out... Baloo shook his head and went around shutting and looking doors just as insurance. Any common infected could break through but shattering glass would surely wake any of them. For now he wanted to sleep. Baloo went back to the office and nestled himself under the desk. He curled into a ball with his tail around his snout and closed his eyes falling asleep.

Kibo gulped and sat up. "Y-You're really pretty Vera forgive me for being an idiot" he said before pressing his nose against her cheek in some form of a kiss. Kibo's mouth and lips felt dry at that move. She was gonna slap him into forever alone for the rest of his life. Kibo opened his bag and took out a bento. "I-I didn't see you eat anything other than those berries I gave you so here" he said before opening the box and holding it out to her. Hopefully she liked it...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Verdanturf Town|Night (14)

"Y-You're really pretty Vera forgive me for being an idiot" Vera blushed a little at the comment. She had never been called pretty before. She had blushed even harder when the Dewott pressed his nose against her cheek, in what she could guess was a form of a kiss. He then reached into his bag and pulled out a bento. "I-I didn't see you eat anything other than those berries I gave you so here" He said as he opened the box.

"Thank you, Kibo" She said to him as she ate the contents of the box. When she was done, she handed it back to Kibo and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "And, to be honest, I think you're kinda cute." She said with a soft smile and a blush on her face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Verdanturf Town|Night(8)

Dawnfang whined and pawed at her muzzle. She dreamed of Duskfang and her old trainer. Dawnfang whined and rolled off the bed. She couldn't wake up or anything all she saw was Duskfang laughing maniacally and the birds... Dawnfang hated those birds. She snarled still asleep and threw herself into the wall. Her whole body finally relaxed before she managed to sleep again. Dreaming of an uninfected world and... Cyndawotts.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Verdanturf Town|Night Kibo-30 Baloo-11

Baloo opened one eye at the banging he heard. Was that Kibo? He didn't know it was Dawnfang but assumed the worse since Kibo didn't move that fast unless he had a stomach ache or something was chasing him with killing intent. He covered his head and whined before the noise went away completely. Baloo sighed and slipped back into sleeping mode peacefully.

Kibo blinked and punched himself in the face a few times. She thought he was cute? She did! Kibo thumped his tail on the bed a few times before doing a backflip and landing with perfect form on the windowsill. He resisted the urge to howl in happiness and jumped back on the bed with Vera. "You think I'm cute! I love you" Kibo cried before wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling against her neck happily.
    (If anything needs to be changed let me know Radio ^^)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 am

Verdanturf Town|Night (15)

Vera giggled a little as Kibo did a backflip out of happiness. She smiled softly as he jumped back on the bed, nuzzling against her neck and hugging her. "You think I'm cute! I love you" The Quilava hugged him back and said, "I love you too." She kissed him on the cheek and rested her head on his shoulder.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:17 am

Verdanturf Town|Night(9)

Dawnfang got up from her dream of having fire Oshawotts pulling on her mane and calling her big legendary to look out the window. The sky was painted a light purple meaning the sun was about to come up. Dawnfang whined and forced herself under the bed to catch more sleep. It was an Apocalypse so she had no reason to wake up early for shat.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 am

Verdanturf Town|Night Kibo-30 Baloo-11

Baloo yawned and stretched. He cracked his back and stood up. His whole body ached from a bad sleeping position and there was no trying to say it didn't also come from that Rampardos. Baloo decided maybe if he made food for everyone it would help everyone wake up. Well not now at least. Baloo fell asleep and rolled off the desk into the floor.

She loved him too! If Kibo wasn't holding her, he'd do another backflip. He tried but ended up flat on his back. "Whoa today has been awesome" he said before pointing up at the ceiling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Verdanturf Town|Night (16)

Vera watched as Kibo tried for another backflip, and watched as he fell flat on his back. Vera couldn't help but giggle a little. "Kibo, you alright?" "Whoa today has been awesome" That answered her question. She moved herself beside him and nuzzled against his neck, smiling softly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 am

Verdanturf Town|Dawn(10)
    ((OoC: Guys I think its about Dawn now ^^))

Dawnfang blinked before yawning and showing her fangs. "What a good sleep" she thought before trying to back out. "Oh you've gotta be fucking kidding me..." She was stuck... Dawnfang snarled and bit at an unseen attacker trying her damndest to get out. She growled in desperation. "Helloooo~? DID here! Dawnfang in Distress" she cried. Hopefully her cries didn't fall on deaf ears...
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 am

Verdanturf Town|Dawn Kibo-31 Baloo-12

Baloo jumped at Dawnfang's cries and ran to assist her. He almost laughed at the sight before him. Her tail was in the air and it seemed she was hooked on the bed frame by her scarf. Baloo pulled it off and smacked her on the bottom the way cowboys did to urge Boufallant and Tauros on.

Kibo snuggled his face against Vera's belly the way he did to Baloo when he was a baby and closed his eyes. He liked this feeling of love and warmth. It erased his feeling of a bad ending but made him love the thought of a nice beginning. Kibo's eyes flew open. Did this make them mates? Would they end up having an egg? Or eggs? What if one of them got killed by infected? Their poor baby would be all alone! Just like him... Kibo didn't know or realize that he was crying in his sleep...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Verdanturf Town|Dawn (17)

Vera was sleeping peacefully. Unlike most sleeps since Charles died, she had a happy dream. Perhaps it was because of Kibo. She cracked an eye open and looked at him, resting his head on her belly. She softly smiled. Things would've been very different if the two never met. Suddenly, Kibo started crying in his sleep. The Quilava carefully adjusted herself so she could nuzzle him. "Kibo, why are you crying?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Verdanturf Town|Dawn(11)

Dawnfang whirled around on Baloo pinning the sea weasel under her before curling some of his fur around her claw. "Well now... Perhaps the love has gotten to me as well" she said before pressing her nose against his. Dawnfang kept him pinned waiting for him to make a move. Afterall she wasn't into a guy who was shy and wouldn't return a display of sexy shameless affection. She gave his muzzle a gentle lick before staring lustfully into his eyes. "Come on Baloo... Play with me" she said softly.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Verdanturf Town|Dawn Kibo-32 Baloo-13

Baloo smirked and pushed back with much more force trying to show this female her place. He sat up and managed to jump back before she decided to use him as a mate toy. Baloo would admit Dawnfang was very attractive but that was simply a bastardization of Arceus's creation if they went any farther.

Kibo woke up at Vera's voice and grinned trying to hide his really pointless fear. "I had a dream that we had Cyndawotts and we died and they were left all alone like me and I don't want that" he whined. Kibo was expecting a disgusted sound and to get the hell knocked out of him. Instead of waiting for injury, Kibo closed his eyes and gently kissed Vera before grinning sheepishly. "I just... Couldn't bare it if something happened to you" he said softly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Verdanturf Town|Dawn (18)

"I had a dream that we had Cyndawotts and we died and they were left all alone like me and I don't want that" Vera wasn't expecting Kibo to kiss her after he told his story. "I just... Couldn't bare it if something happened to you" He said. The Quilava hugged him tightly, and kissed him back as well. "Don't worry, Kibo," Vera said softly, "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." She closed and kissed him once again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:19 am

Verdanturf Town|Dawn(12)

Dawnfang laughed and strolled past Baloo running her fluffy tail over his face. She loved toying with males in her spare time. The kitchen called her back to it. Dawnfang strolled inside with no regard for the danger. Until it landed on her back in the form of an Undead Ariados. Dawnfang yelped and thrashed around trying to remove it and thanking the stars for not only her thick fur but also her scarf.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 am

Verdanturf Team|Dawn Kibo-33 Baloo-14

Baloo felt his eyelids flutter at what Dawnfang did. Her tail was so soft and warm it drove him insane. He followed her and looked away for a moment only to see an Infected Ariados come down on her back. Baloo reeled his paw back and struck the Ariados's spine of it's weakened exoskeleton. He watched it roll weakly to the ground and flail it's legs not knowing it was going to die. Baloo curled his lip back into a snarl and stomped on its head successfully killing it. He turned away as it's legs curled into it's body and looked at Dawnfang hoping she was alright.

Kibo loved these kisses now! He thumped his tail on the ground and grinned at Vera. The thoughts of mates and Cyndawotts plagued his mind still but Kibo wanted to bask in the moment for now. He would've stayed like that but his stomach growling very loudly drug him back into reality with its out of the ordinary sound. Kibo opened his mouth to excuse himself but all that came out was a burp. He growled and faceplanted in the mattress trying to suffocate any other gross and inappropriate noises his body decided to make.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:12 am