Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Baloo
Jay
renegade
Abysswalker
Snitch
Negative10
10 posters

The VERDANTURF Team

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

The VERDANTURF Team Empty The VERDANTURF Team

Post by Negative10 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pokemon Center | Verdanturf Town | Midday
    [1]

Unmei winced as the harsh sunlight passed through the Pokemon Center's window, shining down unpleasantly upon her rare purple coloring. Narrowing her eyes, the Wurmple slowly crawled away from the splotch of sun, finally coming to a stop below the receptionist's desk. Why did I come back...? Unmei thought to herself as she peered into the open door, into the windswept grass outside. She had ran away for a reason- so that she would never reappear at her beloved owner's doorstep and be a hassle once again. But here she was, hiding below a desk.

I shouldn't have come here. Verdanturf Town was in short, a beautiful place; the clean air filled your lungs, the bustling trees seemed full of life, and the sparse houses in this mellow place seemed as inviting as the people. This city isn't what it once was. The Wurmple closed her eyes and laid her head on the floor gently. Of course it wasn't the same. The mangy infected had come and gone through her hometown already, leaving behind mementos of their destruction. The entire town was deserted as of now, and when she had scurried into her old house, she did not know what to expect.

Unmei spit out a String Shot in frustration. She wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, thanks to the blistering sun overhead. It was the one thing she despised the most- staying in one place. If it weren't for her easily dry-able skin, the Worm Pokemon would be out of Verdanturf hours ago. But I guess destinies don't work out as you want them to.
    Anonymous

The VERDANTURF Team Empty Re: The VERDANTURF Team

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Verdanturf Town//Pokemon Center//Midday

Arashi wondered through the empty town that was once Verdanturf Town, though, he didn’t even know how he knew this places name. He has been surviving the epidemic for months now, and he has still yet to regain any part of his memory. “Will I ever get it back…” He said to himself as we walked past a building with a red roof. He tried to remember what it was called, he had seen so many of them, but he just couldn’t remember what they where called.

He entered the place with the red roof looking around to make sure none of those ‘things’ where in here. Other survivors he had come across called them ‘infected’ or ‘undead’, but he always referred to them as things. They weren’t alive, or dead, so they where simply things. He never stayed long with them, mostly cause he was never welcomed. He sighed as he made his way to the counter with the computer on it. He jumped up onto it and turned around looking out at the abandoned town. It had somehow managed to keep its green glow, almost seemed like it was untouched, but the bloodstains and broken windows proved otherwise.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:40 am

[2]

“Will I ever get it back…” The whisper jerked Unmei's eyes open, though with great suppression the Wurmple had forced herself to stay still. What stood gingerly in the front of the Pokemon Center was a Shinx, the blue-and-black colors of his fur very noticeable in that ridiculous sunlight. The electric type came into the Pokemon Center shortly afterwards, and pounced atop the desk she was hiding under, and for a few moments, the Worm Pokemon wasn't exactly sure if she wanted to introduce herself.

Another living soul, for Arceus' sake, Unmei! She berated herself inside her mind. Don't let this one get away! The Wurmple had to feel sheepish after her last encounter with an uninfected Pokemon- the miserable thing had wandered away soon after, muttering that she was 'hopeless'. Remembering what an impolite Pokemon that had been, Unmei had forgotten the tension of appearing suddenly before the Shinx. I'm sure he won't be as bad that as other one.

Crawling up the counter's side slowly, Unmei poked her head above the edge to come to the side of the Flash Pokemon. Seeing that the other Pokemon hadn't noticed her yet, the Wumple decided that using anything besides her voice would provoke dangerous actions. "Er-hem."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:17 am

“Er-hem.” The voice made Arashi turn his head to its source. A purple Wurmple is what he came face to face with. He raised a brow, wondering how a Wurmple could be purple, weren’t they Pink? He shook his head, he didn’t know what colour they where, for all he knew Shinx’s weren’t really blue. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “Hello.” He said as he stood up to turn and face the new pokemon.

This was his first time in a long while meeting another survivor, maybe this one could have some answers to questions he wanted, but that was just wishful thinking. He decided to just introduce himself and maybe this bug would tell him their name as well, it was a start. “My name is Arashi, whats yours?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Route 117| Midday

It feels like I’ve been in this forest forever. There’s no pokemon for miles, what the hell happened to this place!? Needless to say…..I was getting bored quickly, someone of such high standards such as mine needs others to keep me entertained. When I get bored, I get mad at the fact that I am bored, that’s why there was a giant cloud following me around right now, raining down hail at any possible pokemon that may be hiding, they need to learn that hiding while I am bored is not a thing to do. Those suckers are going to get pelted with ice, while I remain safe, for I control the weather, it does not control me.I’ve been making it hail for over a day now, still no one to entertain me. I was beginning to think that somehow this whole area had been completely devoid of life somehow. Most likely due to my absence, without my weather powers around, the whole world turned to crap, and now those mean weather scientists know how much they need me, I bet when they find me they’ll finally know how much I am needed.

When I finally found a town I was ecstatic, enough to stop this gloomy hail cloud and switch to a more sunny mood. A giant white orb appeared in front of me and was sent up to the heavens, and immediately the skys became clearer, and the sun intesified.

Verdanturf Town| Midday

Now, somewhere in this town there had to be some entertainment….
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:54 pm

[ooc: sorry, didn't know Lia was in the SH...]
    [3]

“My name is Arashi, whats yours?” The Shinx courteously introduced himself, and Unmei gave a little smile. Much better than that other Pokemon. She decided as she crawled over to stand beside the electric type. It was still a little odd to meet someone so new, after resigning herself to loner status and dying in the wild alone, but the Wurmple figured that destiny was never entirely decided- their paths are constantly changing and twisting.

"I am Unmei, pleased to meet you." She said as she glanced towards the lithe body of Arashi, his fur ruffled and slightly ajar. Eugh... "Aren't you warm under that thick pelt? It's sweltering heat out there."

Just as she spoke, Unmei swore the sun must have heard her words and thought that sweltering wasn't enough and decided to go to blistering. The heat of the sun could even start to be felt within the Pokemon Center, probably the only building in this blasted city to not be destroyed. Why, Arceus, why? The Wurmple pleaded as her felt the sun rays intensify. Her sensitive skin was now prickly under the hot weather, and she visibly winced. I suppose this is better than evolving...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 pm

“Aren't you warm under that thick pelt? It's sweltering heat out there.” The Wurmple who intraduced itself as Unmei asked him. Arashi looked over his shoulder at his blue and black fur.

“Not really, but its not like I could take it off if it was,” Arashi replied as he looked back to the Wurmple with a smile. It was hot out, but he had been so content on finding his memory that he didn’t really notice the heat. He was never really good at keeping a conversation going, but he didn’t want Unmei to leave just after he had found her. He didn’t really like being alone, but he was able to manage.

As he looked back outside, he saw that the sun seemed to shine brighter. He tilted his head as he wondered how that happened. “Is it just me, or did it get sunnier out?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Verdanturf Town| Midday

No one came out to enjoy the sun, that pissed me off…..The sun is supposed to be something everyone should be out enjoying, it makes the perfect weather, so the fact that they were still hiding from me and my sunny desposition was starting to piss me off, though not enough to make me wanna switch to hail just yet. So I figured that since they do not want to come out naturally, I would just make it so they have to come out. The ball of energy started forming in front of me, the sun above giving the ball a red tint as it took in the sun’s firey disposition, in seconds the weather ball was complete. It started to launch the weather balls at the structures in this small town, causing enough damage to make holes in the buildings but not enough to demolish it all, don’t want the entertainment dying on me do i?

The scientists always got mad at me whenever I would destroy something, I didn’t know why, it was so much fun. And they would always replace whatever equipment that got broken, so I never saw why they would get so angry, but right now, with no humans around I was free to destroy as I please. “Come out Come out wherever you are!” The faster I found pokemon or humans the faster I would get my entertainment.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Verdanturf Pokémon Centre || Midday

The large, ominous shadow of a bird was cast onto the deserted pavements of Verdanturf Town as the midday sun beat down on the noctowl’s purple back. He glided silently, catching the sparse, warm breeze with the remains of a linoone hanging limp from his bloodstained talons. With red eyes constantly searching the ground beneath him, the infected’s attention was quickly drawn to a great, slightly battered tree overlooking the abandoned pokémon centre. Swooping down with surprising strength considering the creature’s age, Turpin landed almost gracefully on an outstretched branch, crushing the linoone’s skull underneath his weight. A spurt of blood accompanied by the dribbling of warm, grey brain decorated the branch as the noctowl grinned down at his latest kill.

It was generally unusual for Turpin to hunt during the day, but the impossible heat of the afternoon had made him restless and forced him to take out his annoyance on one of the region’s helpless survivors – today, an adolescent linoone. Lowering his head to tear out a generous chunk of the creature’s flesh, Turpin greedily consumed the meat before hurriedly moving on to crack the bones in his crooked beak. It wasn’t enough. Slinging the remains – a few, thick blood vessels attached to the pokemon’s shredded face – against the tree’s trunk, Turpin emitted a deafening, warped screech. He sat somewhat hunched, the looming, purple form watching the pokemon centre like a hawk. He was sure he’d heard some noises from within and was eager to investigate – however, a bright light suddenly had the bird distracted. Watching what appeared to be a small, spherical creature a short distance from the centre, Turpin was slightly surprised at the living’s sudden aggression. It was attacking the buildings. He raised his head, an expression of arrogance crossing his elderly face. Stupid creature, he thought. In any other situation, he would’ve swooped down and crushed the creature in his talons, but it was acting recklessly, and Turpin wasn’t about to harm himself securing a mere snack. Instead, he opted to simply observe the castform’s destruction of the town and await the arrival of a more sizeable meal.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Verdanturf Town|Midday

The large Houndoom was snoozing soundly underneath a scraggly tree on the borders of the small town, for once in his life, actually at peace. But then he was awoken by the sound of something hitting the buildings of the towns, and Jared raced over to see that there were holes in many of the buildings. The sun's light seem to have intensified, much to Jared's enjoyment, but he was annoyed that some fool was attacking the buildings, no doubt attracting or drawing out more of those infected beasts. Unless the attacker was one of them, then Jared would enjoy hunting it down. The really deserved no mercy, not anymore. The black dog bounded forward, and right before another Weather Ball could strike, he used an extra-powered Flamethrower to destroy it swiftly and destructively. Jared stretched his head toward the sun and let out an eerie howl, the call of the grim reaper by human standards, letting whoever the fool was that he was there-and furious. Let the coward come! I'm not afraid of pain anymore. Jared raked his claws upon the ground, impatient, waiting for that anonymous attacker to reveal itself, and this would be dealt with, one way or the other. The bright light of the sun improving his flames would only add to fuel to the fire, ironically, if the fool proved hostile. His eyes shimmering with hunger for battle, and his midnight-black pelt shimmering in the sunlight, Jared waited.

Something called him.

Jared looked up hastily, wondering what was calling him, or who. His paws were itching to leave, to go wherever he was being called to. The one trying to destroy the buildings didn't matter anymore, this whole place didn't matter to Jared any longer. He took off running in a different direction, his paws tearing up the ground, and reached the border of the town. Turning back, Jared gave one last, huge roar before continuing to run; now they knew he was going, leaving. Jared kept up his fast pace, panting and struggling to breathe.....

Then he was simply gone.

((Sorry guys, I'm moving Jared to the Coronet Team now. See ya!))

Last edited by Skyleap on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Verdanturf Town | Midday
    [4]

“Is it just me, or did it get sunnier out?” Unmei wanted to slew upon his dull head a String Shot- It obviously didn't get hotter! In fact, it's probably colder! She thought to herself sarcastically as she felt herself get warmer still.

"I can't take this..." She murmured in frustration to herself. What imbecile was dumb enough to increase the temperature so quickly? Crawling down the desk, the Wurmple straggled closer to the door to find the source of these ridiculous actions. It was at that moment, however, that a stupid ball of red... whatever-it-was crashed through the wall of the Pokemon Center, breaking the tiles of the floor a little away from Unmei.

Really, that was about it- Unmei had it with all this funny business. "Hey Arashi, I'm going out to stop all this," she called over to the Shinx, before coming to the remainder of the doorway. "Oh, for the love of all things good and holy..." She whispered to herself as she watched an array of action happen in the heavy daylight. A black-hound spouting fire from its maw, a lunatic of a Castform relaying Weather Balls everywhere, and a large bird flying overhead.

"Arashi, life just got a lot more complicated."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Verdanturf Town//Midday
    [4]

Arashi followed Unmei out of the pokemon center as it started to crumble from the fire burning inside. Once out, he saw a black hound running away from the town before disappearing. He had seen one like it before, but he forgot what they where called, so he simply pushed it out of his head while he looked around for what was blasting the place apart.

"Arashi, life just got a lot more complicated." Unmei said as she looked up. Arashi looked where she was looking to see something... weird flouting in the air. he tilted his head in confusion as he had never seen anything like it, but for all he knew he could have, and it just got wiped away like the rest of his memories had.

He Let out a weak Thunderbolt to get its attention before shouting at it. "Hey! What are you doing!? You trying to burn the whole town down!?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Verdanturf Town| Midday

It is too much fun destroying things, especially knowing that it was all made by humans. Though in my fun, I forgot to check to see if anybody came out to serve as my entertainment, till a burst of flame came shooting out. The flame destroyed my weather ball in midair, causing a burst of heat to shoot out, though I didn’t care, I was a fire type at the moment; it just felt nice to me. But the dang pokemon didn’t stay to be my enjoyment, it just howled and ran off, most likely scared of my godliness. I would have chased it and forced it to amuse me if the thunder attack straight into the air didn’t get my attention, with a second howl, the dog was out of the town and lost in the forest. Oh well, at least I had the thing that made the electric attack.

It was not hard finding them from above, they were at the entrance of the pokemon center, which one of my weather balls so easily made a hole in. Apparently they were angry with me, something about me burning the town down, which I didn’t care about. But if the town did burn down, then all the pokemon inside of it would burn down also, and there goes my entertainment. So reluctantly started my dance, slow at first, but it quickly sped up, till finally it reached its climax when a orb of energy shot up into the sky, quickly forming dark clouds in the sky, covering up the sun.

The rain quickly showered down upon the city, dousing the flames I had caused. “Happy? No fire, now can someone find me something fun to do in this boring ass town?” I was getting impatient, having the weather not be anything but sunny did that to me…
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:10 am

Verdanturf Pokémon Centre || Midday

A twisted grin hit Turpin as he observed two creatures emerge from the abandoned pokémon centre in which he’d initially been intent on investigating. It seems the little sphere had saved him the trouble. Ruffling his thick, greasy feathers, Turpin’s crimson eyes followed the electrical attack dance towards the spherical creature; but he was soon disappointed to realize the feline had been aiming to miss, intending to simply startle the blob instead.

Flexing his claws and judging the distance between his perch and the largest creature, the feline, Turpin was preparing a dive but a sudden orb of blue racing towards the sky halted any further action. He watched, transfixed at the attack until dark, heavy clouds darkened the afternoon sky above the town. He preferred the dimmer light and was almost thankful that the sphere had done him a favour in lowering the impossible midday temperatures. However, his appreciation quickly vanished as the rain began to fall. The water would weigh him down and with that his flying would become more sluggish. Clutching the branch tighter in his talons, he shook his greying head in annoyance before returning his attention to the three survivors, noting that the sphere looked slightly different. He was eager to make a meal out of the trio, but for now, he would reluctantly wait. He’d feasted recently so his instinctual patience was temporarily unfazed by his undead state. He would make his move in due time.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 am

[ooc: eek! Sorry Raikou, you forgot to log off.]
    Verdanturf Town | Midday
    [5]

“Happy? No fire, now can someone find me something fun to do in this boring ass town?” Oh, that was the last line. It was one thing heating up the entire place, and destroying her hometown, but insulting it?! She would have none of that! Boring ass... my ass! Unmei knew her feeble mental comeback wasn't even worth it- she didn't even have an rump.

The rain was a pleasant blessing though, as the sun wasn't hurting her skin anymore. This guy is ruining this place. What was he trying to do, heating everything up, to destroy it, only to drench it in rain? "Imbeciles like him make me understand why there are uncaught Pokemon..." She muttered to herself. Glancing upward, the shiny Pokemon realized that the huge bird flying around had disappeared with the sun. Hm...

Giving a huff, she strode over below the Castform. Then, without saying anything, she spew from her mouth a String Shot, letting out her frustration with this situation. "That's for destroying my home, bitch." Unmei stuck her head up, knowing that if this Castform were to join their group, he wasn't going to be on her favorites.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Verdanturf Town//Midday
    [5]

A growl began to form in Arashi's throat as he stared up at the strange weather pokemon. He didn't like how it was acting all high and mighty. He was grateful for the rain, but not for the pokemon. He began to spark as he readied another Thunderbolt, but he wasn't going to hold back on this one. But he stopped when he noticed something in the corner of his eye. When he turned his head he saw a purplish bird perched in one of the trees. It had a nasty slash on its neck that sent a shiver down Arashi's spine.

He turned to face the strange bird, feeling it was more of a threat then that small cloud like thing. He let out a growl before firing a Thunderbolt in its direction, hoping to make contact with it before it had time to fly out of the way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Verdanturf Town| Midday

The bug of the two had the nerve to spit at me, well, not exactly spit, more like shoot a string shot, but it had just about the same meaning. Apparently she got all pissed off at his weather ball fun, this town deserved it, it had nothing to do in it, no people, barely any pokemon, and no fun looking structures, it was practically a ghost town. I would have gone into a furry of hail on her, but her vain attempts to justify herself amused me. Instead of attacking back, I merely lowered myself a bit more to their level before speaking in a low voice, “Trust me, I could do a lot more damage than that. Maybe make it rain enough to cause a few flood, how would that sound? Or even make it rain hail the size of voltorbs, heh, that could really bring the place down. So I’d be careful where you point that string shot.” The bug was in no way a threat to me, it was a bug, I can make fire weather balls, so I would win easily. Plus, everyone knew all bugs were weak, especially non-evolved ones.

It was the electric one that got my nerves up. I never learned sandstorm, it was technically a weather move, but somehow it never appealed to me…how I was dreading that now. If I turned rainy, the electricity would eat me up, fire would do well, but no advantage, same with ice from the hail. And by the way it was charging his electricity up, it looked like he was as mad as the bug. Apparently during my time in the ball, everyone lost their sense of fun and humor.…

I watched as the cat thing sent a thundershock in a different direction, apparently he had seen something, or someone. Made me think that these two are just out for violence, shooting thunderbolts at anyone that came near, and string shooting them in the face, “What the hell did that bird ever do to you?”
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:32 am

Verdanturf Town || Midday

Turpin watched the small trio with growing interest before the blue creature turned its head in his direction, its fangs bared. The noctowl held eye contact and grinned slightly before pushing himself into the air, huge, heavy wings flapping hard to propel him almost vertically into the sky. The creature’s electrical attack struck the branch in which Turpin had been perched, creating a sickening crackling as the tree broke into a quickly growing fire – the combination of water and electricity triggering a small explosion. The noctowl emitted a suppressed screech, several of his tail feathers alight and rapidly dissolving into ash, before the falling water halted the flames.

At a suitable height, the noctowl temporarily hovered in the air, the rain beating down on his dripping feathers before he began a gradual descent towards the living. He didn’t take kindly to random attacks. Screeching, he dive-bombed a good distance before halting abruptly to beat his wings harshly in the direction of the pokémon – three powerful beats were enough to send an ominous wind attack towards his victims.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:51 am

Verdanturf Town//Midday
    [6]

Arashi had missed the bird, leaving a hissing branch from his Thunderbolt instead. He growled at missing it. He simply ignored the weather pokemons stupid comment it doing anything to him, it did nothing to him, but if he didn't attack first it surly would have. The bird started to dive at them, so Arashi made a quick dodge to the right to get out of its way before it could do anything to him. When its back was turned he let lose another Thunderbolt, but once again missing. He cursed under his breath at not being to hit his target, he wasn't the greatest at aiming, but he could still hit his target if he wanted to.

He looked around for Unmei, but the little bug seemed to have disappeared, so he was left alone with a weird Castform and an infected Noctowl. Was he bad luck or something? He didn't know, did stuff like this happen in his past? He seemed to be a natural at battling, so maybe he was a trainers pokemon, but that doesn't explain the tag on his ear, oh things are just all messed up. He let out a frustrated yell before running off into the forest where he hoped to get a good place to think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:17 am

Verdanturf Town| Midday

I didn’t know what the feline’s problem was, shooting thunderbolts at random flying types, then when the bird dodges it, he goes off running like a scared little baby. Even I had some morals, I didn’t just attack random pokemon on whim, I needed at least a reason, though not for inanimate objects, those I’ll break or destroy if I feel like it. He must have been a coward to do such things, but whatever, I didn’t care. The only problem was staying here, near that bird who must be mad by now at the cat, and would most likely want to take it out on me….It’s not that I’m scared, just that his appearance looked……weird, bloody feathers and scars, looked straight out of hell if you ask me.

“Don’t know why that electric cat did that…but I’mma go bother him till he tells me.” The bird’s identity wasn’t important to me, I could care less for its name, or where it came from, but the fact that the cat attacked without warning interested me, it shall be my entertainment for now. So with that I just quickly floated off, not bothering to look back at the bloody noctowl.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:44 am

Verdanturf Town || Midday

Turpin heard the feline’s second electrical attack crackle past his head and he grinned slightly, pleased with the victim’s lack of aim in the situation. As he reached heights once more, his tail lightly singed but otherwise in perfect shape for an infected, the noctowl returned his gaze to the two retreating victims. He frowned – such cowards. With an agitated, ear-piercing screech, the noctowl once again dived down but instead of pursuing the sphere and the cat, he returned to the calm of the trees. Landing elegantly, but heavily on a particularly thick branch, Turipn shook his feathers in a vain attempt to remove the built up water. He was soaked – no wonder his flight hadn’t been at its best. Shaking his two large wings, slowly but with the force of his growing annoyance, he held them out to dry for several moments to capture the threatening image of an irritated, yet patient infected. As he sat in this position, the leaves above casting dark shadows onto his already ominous form, his red eyes flickered to movement on the outskirts of the forest. Fools, the forest might conceal them from most, but Turpin wouldn’t let them getaway that easily. He’d give them a head-start, but then the hunt would commence.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 pm

((Please skip me, Arashi is still running through the forest, and I can't think of anything else but that to put.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:06 am

( Sorry skip me too, Turpin’s going to dry off a bit before following the group again. : P )
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 am