Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Baloo
Jay
renegade
Abysswalker
Snitch
Negative10
10 posters

The VERDANTURF Team

Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

The VERDANTURF Team - Page 7 Empty Re: The VERDANTURF Team

Post by Jay Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Route 117 || Night
    [8]

"Back off if you want to live pal!"

Pazu growled, baring his teeth at the Rampardos before yelling out to it with harsh words, "Goddammit, another idiot trying to get into out way?!" He had to decide what to do, because dammit, though he had only been with the group for a short amount of time they seem to have accepted him. That was a start - and he wasn't going to let it end like this; with some crazy-ass Rampardos ramming it's way into the bodies of innocent Oshawott, Buizel, Quilava. The rampardos had already managed to fly right towards the Quilava. Pazu knew he had to take action, now.

"Hey, jackass! Come pick on someone 'yer own size!" Pazu readied himself in a position in which he could endure any hit, at least to the point where it wouldn't break anything. That's when his rhyme and reason kicks in - fuck, what are you doing Pazu?! You're going to kill yourself! Yet it could of been too late, at any moment the Rampardos would most likely come raging towards the Legendary Pokemon.

([ooc: Cheese, you have my full permission to ram into Pazu, maybe send him back a few feet. :3])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 am

Route 117|Night (6)

Vera saw a Rampardos charge right at her. She froze in place as the thing charged right at her, but made a sharp turn inches away from her. It still hit her, and it sent the Quilava back head over heals. She hit the ground with a hard thud. She moaned as she struggled to get up, but she was in a lot of pain. Kibo ran to her side and turned back to the Rampardos, "You big bully... That wasn't very nice" Weakly, Vera put a paw on his shoulder, wincing in pain as she moved a part of her injured body. "Kibo..." She said softly to him. "He's too strong for you... You're going to die if you try to fight him."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Route 117, Night

His body was still on fire. The slow-burnign oil made him both warm and wreathed in dangerous flames. He smiled maliciously, then snapped his attention when the Arcanine spoke. Little cocky bastard... didn't he know who he was dealing with?
    "Don't you know who I am?!....I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!"
    With a deafening roar he charged full speed into the Arcanine, ramming his head upwards to send the Arcanine into the air, landing with a loud thud behind Cain. He smiled wider, and looked down at the weakened Arcanine and sneered.
    "Next time you pick a fight... make sure you can finish it you piece of shit."
    Me stomped roughly into the ground around the Arcanine and roared triumphantly. There was nobody who wanted to fight him now... nobody. Nobody who could fight him and live... those pieces of trash were nothing...

"AND SO BEGINS THE CYCLE OF PAIN."
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Route 117|Night (3)

Baloo used Aqua Jet to spin around in front of the Rampardos before lightly hitting his leg with a Brick Break. It wasn't to hurt him just to divert his attention to him. Baloo was a Water type and this thing was a Rock type so he clearly had the advantage. C'mon you big beast follow the Baloo he growled before jumping away from it.

Kibo held Vera's paw and whimpered at her condition. He knew she was clearly in alot of pain. His attention went to an Oran berry tree a few feet away. Hang on he said to her. Kibo retrieved two or three berries before bringing them to her. Here this'll help you a littl Ms Vera he said with a grin.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Route 117 || Night
    [9]

"Don't you know who I am?!....I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!"

This asshole. Before Pazu could do anything to react to this, however, the Rampardos rammed his head into him, sending him flying into the air and landing on the ground with a loud thud. He attempted to get up, yet his efforts were useless, he was too tired form the last battle... How could he win against this monster? Of course Baloo had a type advantage, and could attempt to at least hurt the guy... No- He wouldn't let Baloo get into this.

"Next time you pick a fight... make sure you can finish it you piece of shit."

Piece... of... shit?

"PIECE. OF. SHIT?" He roared, getting up. No one, no one, called him a piece of shit without getting a lesson. This was completely against his nature, but this Rampardos was really pissing him off. Baloo managed to distract the beast, and with a long charge, the Arcanine slammed into the rampardos with the side of his body, sending it back a few feet and obviously injuring it. Panting, the dog-like pokemon looks at Baloo. "Thanks, but stay outta this... This is my fight."

Oh how much he missed the thrill of a good fight.

([ooc: Had permission to knock back the rampardos, and so begins an epic fight! :P])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:43 am

Route 117|Night (7)

Kibo held Vera's paw. He could tell she was in a lot of pain, but she reassured him. "Don't worry, Kibo. I'm going to be just fine." She said softly to him. However, his attention was on an Oran berry tree. "Hang on." He said to her as he got some berries. The Oshawott brought them back to her with a grin on his face. "Here this'll help you a little Ms Vera."

Vera slowly picked one up with her front paws and bit into it. It felt so refreshing for the female Quilava. She was feeling more refreshed the more she ate the berries. When she was done, she looked at Kibo and smiled. "Thank you, Kibo." She said before hugging him. Today was starting to be a great day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Route 117, Night

Nobody hit Cain.
    Nobody. Not the idiot Buizel, and not the accursed Arcanine. It was time for them to die. He slammed his tail into the ground, which was still on fire, and it sent sparks showering at the Buizel. He cackled at them, before slamming his full force into the Arcanine. There was a crunching noise, as if somebody was making crushed gravel. He snickered... that were the bastards ribs being broken. Sure he had hit Cain, but he wasn't going to stop the pure wrath that he contained. Nothing ever would. He laughed maniacally as the Arcanine went flying back like a rag doll.

"Hahahahaaha!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO START A FIGHT!!!"

He stamped his feet against the ground, making a mini-Earthquake as his booming laughter echoed around them sickeningly. With a triumphant smile, he glared down at the Buizel, and looked at him jokingly, as if he was playing with a broken toy.

"And you... little boy... prepare to die."

((OOC-Permission from Jay to hit Pazu. Jay, if this isn't okay I can edit.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Route 117|Night(1)

Dawnfang snarled and flicked her tail in annoyance. This beast was clearly out of its mind to be attacking left and right. "Hey! What's your problem" she barked before moving defensively in between Kibo and the Quilava. Dawnfang was way too damn proud to let anyone get hurt if this beast decided to fight her next.

(OoC:Hey guys ^^ Its gonna be fun RPing with you)
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Route 117|Night (4)

Baloo glared back at the Rampardos. Was it challenging him? Calling him a boy was one thing but glaring at him was another. That was a challenge he couldn't refuse. He cracked his knuckles angrily letting before lightly striking the Rampardos's leg with Brick Break. Baloo then skipped back a few steps and bared his fangs. "Come" he growled before gesturing the Rampardos to come fight him.

Kibo very obviously blushed when Vera hugged him. He was about to say something when Pazu went flying by. "Mr. Pazu" Kibo cried before running to help him as well. He dropped a few more Oran berries by Pazu before running at the rock monster. Kibo grabbed its tail and held on for dear life hoping that it would somehow deter it from hurting anyone else.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Route 117 || Night
    [10]

Pazu kept with scream within him. His bones were starting to feel like mush. Damn type advantages... The Rampardos yelled something, however Pazu was too busy attempting to get up and prevent himself from showing any weakness. This bitch really was pissing him off, as well as breaking him... No - Pazu wasn't going to take any more from this bastard. This idiot who just runs around like some asshole trying to kill people, and not even in a smart way! Just in that 'run in, attempt to kill them, leave no survivors, run away' thing. It wasn't very effective to those who actually give a fight back - and Pazu was going to be one of those.

The Arcanine slowly gets up, before falling back down to the ground with a thump. He was screwed. However, right as he was about to try again, something fell onto his head. After recovering with the strange object landing on his head, he looks towards were it rolled... a potato. What in the-

"I don't even..."

Then an idea sprouts into his mind. With a distorted grunt, the Legendary Pokemon rolls the potato towards him, before taking it with a paw and throwing it the best a four legged pokemon could. He hopes it would hit the Rampardos - but oh how much he wishes it missed...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Route 117|Night (8)

Vera saw that Pazu was also hit by the Rampardos. Kibo went over to aid him. Somehow, Vera was still able to walk, but she had a bit of a limp due to the pain in her legs. Her eyes grew wide with worry as the Oshawott started attacking the Rampardos with his Buizel brother. "Kibo!" she cried out. "Be careful!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Route 117, Night

He cackled at these weaklings. A potato hit the back of his head, so he merely kicked up sand at the Arcanine, grunting and laughing more. When the Oshawott grabbed his tail, and the piece of shit Buizel attacked him... shit got real... They needed to get off before they got hurt... TOO LATE. He effortlessly dislodged the Oshawott from his tail, flinging the child to the ground. It wouldn't be enough to hurt him unfortunately, but enough to startle him. Then... he turned back to the Buizel.
    "I'm the wrong guy to play tag with kiddie....."

With a growl he flung the Buizel straight into the air. He waited as the kid fell. When he got close enough, he sent his fist flying forward, hitting the falling Buizel with tremendous force, knocking him yards away, skidding off the ground like a skipping stone before finally halting a good 30 yards away. Cain's laugh was echoing and booming as he mocked the child he thoroughly thrashed with a single punch. Looking over the Quilava, who appeared to be talking again, he made a thin smile and lurked over to her, bearing down with a sickening growl.
    "You my dear... should learn from their mistakes... don't try and play with me..."
    He stood tall and let out a booming order.
    "LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL! THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO STOP ME WILL BE CRUSHED BENEATH MY FEET!"
    He began to stomp away, cackling under his breath at the collage of broken and defeated pokemon around him. None of them were strong enough... too weak. Pathetic, useless, rotten... too easily killed.

((Permission from Baloo to hit the Buizel...YEAH VIOLENCE))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:06 pm

(( Please skip. I have no idea whats going on, and I'm thinking of putting Arashi inactive. ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Route 117|Night

Dawnfang rushed to Kibo's side and nudged him. The poor little one was obviously too hurt to want to get up or was he... No...No no no! Dawnfang pawed at the ground before charging at the Rampardos. "I'll kill you" she barked.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Route 117|Night(5)

Baloo held his held and spat up blood. "This Rampardos... Isn't normal" he groaned. He looked at Kibo who was laying with no intention of trying to get up. Was his brother dead?! Baloo forced himself up only to gasp when Kibo started glowing. He was... Evolving

Kibo felt like an utter failure... He wasn't strong like Baloo, Pazu or the big legendary... He wanted to be strong he really did! It was like his body heeded his wish because he felt rejuvenated! Kibo cracked his neck and smacked his chest a few times before holding up two scalchops. He looked up at the Rampardos and smirked. "Come at me bro" he said. Kibo was now a Dewott capable of fighting to win now.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:38 pm

([ooc: skip please...])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Route 117|Night (9)

Vera watched the Rampardos simply throw Kibo to the ground like a rag doll. "Kibo!" she cried out as she rushed over by him. She became worried that the impact had killed him until he started glowing. When the glow died down, a Dewott stood in his place. The Quilava beamed until he turned his attention to the Rampardos once again. Vera grabbed Kibo's left arm with her paws and looked at him, her red eyes brimming with tears. "Don't do this to yourself, Kibo... You're going to get killed..." A stray teardrop rolled down her cheek. She didn't want to lose him now.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Route 117 || Night

Pazu was weak, and as much as he wanted to keep fighting, he needed to recover. He didn't want to leave them - not at all. However, with a distorted grunt, he looks towards the Buizel and yells, "I have to go!" With that, he slowly crawls into the forest, out of sight.

([ooc: Leaving post.])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 pm

(Just to avoid confusion, it should be Cheese's turn now, if I'm correct.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

((Skip please.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:50 pm

((Ok, I really don't know what to do now... Really, I don't, someone please give me something to work off. Or I may just place Arashi inactive.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Route 117|Night (3)

Dawnfang watched the other Arcanine leave before looking to the others. "Well guys we can always return to Verdaturf and seek safe haven there until we figure out another plan" she said softly. Dawnfang was never soft so this was new to her but rest sounded freaking wonderful right now. She nudged the Buizel a bit thinking he could possibly help her in this situation a bit.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Route 117|Night (6)

Baloo groaned and shook the pain out of his bones. He thought that was a wonderful idea and looked to see if Kibo was with it and frowned when he saw Kibo was too caught up in Vera to care. Baloo facepawed and grabbed the scrawny Dewott by his ear and dragged him in the direction of Verdanturf.

Kibo smirked at Vera and placed his paw over hers. He'd go into battle for her anyday but for now he would stay with her. Or not... Kibo squealed as Baloo dragged him away by his ear. "Come on I was putting my moves on her and you just wanna block me like that" he cried.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:58 am

Route 117|Night (10)

Kibo had placed a paw on Vera's paw. Not soon after, Baloo grabbed the Dewott by the ear and dragged him away. "Come on I was putting my moves on her and you just wanna block me like that" The Quilava couldn't help but blush a little and giggle. She found it cute that Kibo had a crush on her, and to be honest, she felt the saem way too. Grabbing her doll, she went over to the others and stayed next to Kibo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Route 117|Night(4)

Dawnfang smiled at Kibo's antics and knew the Dewott had a thing for Vera now. The cute little kid crush he had on her was gone along with his cute little otter body. She would miss having to tell him to stay back or the way he'd call her the big legendary with a squeak. Dawnfang gave the little Quilava a soft nudge before smirking. "Got a crush on Kibo" she said with a small chuckle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:45 pm