Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Baloo
Jay
renegade
Abysswalker
Snitch
Negative10
10 posters

The VERDANTURF Team

Anonymous

The VERDANTURF Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The VERDANTURF Team

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Route 117|Late Evening (1)

Vera slowly wandered away from Verdanturf, looking over her shoulder every now and then, looking back at the town she had spent her whole life in. It was hard for her to leave her home, but it felt like it was the right thing to do. There was no use in her staying there since Charles died, and that was the last thing she wanted in her life. Her only friend dying. The Quilava's only memento of him was an Oddish doll he gave her.

All of a sudden, Vera heard a noise. It sounded like there was a fight against an undead. Naturally, Vera hid jumped into a bush with her Oddish doll. She moved aside some leaves to see what was going on. There were only two pokemon she recognized; an Arcanine and a Swampert, the latter being undead. The other three she had no idea what they were. As the battle played out, she noticed that she was close to a small lion-like pokemon. The Quilava's heart pounded and whimpered slightly.

She took a step back and stepped on a twig, but she didn't notice it snapping. She laid down, clung to her doll, and closed her eyes. After a long day like this, she welcomed a good rest. But it would take a while since she could still hear everything. Vera just exhaled and held her doll close to her.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 am

Route 117 Late Evening

Baloo was glad Pazu would comply. "Most Infected go down with a good hit to the head or neck but this guy's a bit bulky so it may be hard..." He did not want to risk injury to anyone here... Especially Kibo...

Kibo stepped back away from Pazu and Baloo to let them contemplate. His ears twitched and he looked over into the bushes. What was that? He ran over to them and looked inside. A Quilava with an Oddish doll? Kibo very cautiously poked it with his scalchop an braced for anything it might do.
    (Sorry I didn't realize Arashi was Away)
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:07 am

Route 117 || Late Evening || 4
    "Most Infected go down with a good hit to the head or neck but this guy's a bit bulky so it may be hard..."

The Legendary Pokemon nodded in agreement, he swayed his weight a bit to face the raging undead swampert, and with a flick of the head he brings his hat back up on top of his head. He thinks for a moment, his eyes darting from place to place. Their only surroundings were trees and bushes, not much to work with. He, however, would not stop. Pazu hopped he could make some kind of plan, some kind of life saver... yet he had nothing. The Arcanine turns his neck and head towards the Buizel, the Oshawott had gone somewhere, he didn't know where however. "Alright... I have nothing. This beast wants a fight, and that's what it'll get."

Puffing out a bit of smoke, the legendary pokemon sighs and looks at his paws towards the ground. He had know idea what to do, the entire day basically he had been traveling through the woods hoping to find anything, this is what he got. A smart Buizel(thank god), a young Oshawott, a really hot-headed Arcanine, and that's all he knew of. Though the other Arcanine had 'ran-off' or something, he didn't really care. Sadly, she seemed like a total jerk. Pazu opened his jaw again, beginning to speak his thoughts at the moment, "Just tell me, what do we have to work with here? I'm not too familiar with this area."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 am

Route 117|Late Evening (2)

'Vera woke up one beautiful morning. She stretched in her usual spot at the foot of her master's bed. She casually walked out to her food bowl for breakfast. But there was something a bit off. It was silent in the house. There was no food in the bowl. Curious, she went to her master's bedroom. He was asleep and she was hungry. Usually, a nudge or a lick would wake him up. But not this time. He wasn't responding. She wanted him to wake up, so she did something she thought she would never do to him; bite him. Vera hoped the pain would wake him up. It didn't. He had passed on, died in his sleep. Vera laid down beside him and cried softly, mourning the loss of a good friend.'

Vera felt a poke on her body. It woke her up from her slumber as her eyes snapped open. She whipped her head around, trying to see what poked her. She saw that in front of her was a pokemon she hadn't seen before. Cautiously, she got up and moved towards it. She slowly circled it and sniffed the air, making sure he didn't pose a threat. When she made full circle, she saw that he posed no threat. Being the friendly type she is, Vera took a liking to the small creature and lightly nuzzled him, her way of showing she meant no harm. He looked adorable and it lightened up the Quilava's day Softly, she spoke to him, "Hi there, what's your name?"
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Route 117 Late Evening

Baloo grinned deviously. A pit fall could work he said. Any Infected could fall into it without much resistance. "I know Dig and all you have to do Pazu is lead him into the trap"

Kibo giggled childishly at the nuzzle he received. My name's Kibo what's yours? He liked this Pokemon. He hoped they could be friends seeing as how she was friendly and uninfected.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Route 117 || Late Evening || 5
    "A pit fall could work. I know Dig and all you have to do Pazu is lead him into the trap"

"I guess I could do that." Pazu smiles devilishly, turning his head towards the undead Swampert. "It may be tough, but I think I can pull it off." He calmly goes towards a tree, padding his way their before jumping off the side and running towards the Swampert, firing a flamethrower.

He runs back towards the tree, which was right across from Baloo, and waits, ready to jump out of the way and lead it towards Baloo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:26 pm

Route 117|Late Evening (3)

"My name's Kibo what's yours?" The Oshawott told Vera. She smiled and looked at Kibo. "It's very nice to meet you Kibo. My name is Vera." She heard all sorts of commotion from outside the bushes. She quickly poked her head out to take a look at what was going on. She couldn't really understand what was going on out there. Thinking Kibo knew what was going on, she decided to ask him. "Kibo, darling, may I ask you a few questions? Who are those guys out there and what's going on? I'm a bit lost at the moment..." The Quilava smiled and chuckled a bit while saying that last sentence.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Route 117 Late Evening

Baloo dug deep in the ground. Deep enough to where it got hard to move and deeper. He trusted Pazu irregardless and knew the Arcanine would do well. He used Aqua Jet to soften up the ground as he came back up. Pazu! Watch out here the ground is soft he yelled.

Vera~Her name was so pretty. Kibo looked where she was looking and grinned. That's my brother Baloo and Mister Pazu! They're trying to kill or stall that big scary frog shark thing so we can get away he said.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:30 pm

([ooc: Skip.])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:39 pm

(Skip. I don't have the mental energy to come up with a post.)
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 am

D:>Aww you skipped me... Its ok I had nothing too
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Route 117 || Late Evening || 6
    "Pazu! Watch out here the ground is soft!"

Pazu payed attention to the Buizels warning as he stood near the trees waiting for the Swampert to respond. "I'll keep it in mind!" He yells back to the buizel who continues making a trap. The Legendary Pokemon charges towards the Swampert, then dashes to the side, doing his best to confuse the beast.

He knew, however, he couldn't do much more than this.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 am

Route 117 Late Evening

Baloo growled at the Swampert waiting for it to move... He had a feeling everyone was tired and needed rest bad...

Kibo clung to Vera and yawned. He was so tired it hurt... He needed sleep soon or he was going to exhaust himself...
    ((OoC: Such excitement I can't handle it! xD))
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Route 117 || Late Evening || 7
    Pazu was starting to get tired -- his body was finally letting him down. Using the rest of his energy, the Legendary Pokemon dashes back over to the Buizel, doing his best not to faint and fall into Baloo's soon to be hole. Panting, the Arcanine collapses onto the ground.

"Good dammit, won't this thing go any faster?" He spits, his voice cold with fear and desperation. Not moving a bit, he looks up to the Buizel, eyes wide open. Pazu forces himself back up, swishing his paw across the ground.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:12 am

Route 117|Late Evening (4)

Vera saw that Kibo was getting tired. She laid down on the ground and yawned. "We should rest here until your brother and Mr. Pazu are done battling." Vera hoped that those two could end the battle soon, but for now, she would have to keep an eye on Kibo.

(Sorry for the short post...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Route 117, Late Evening

There was no sound. No movement. The mountain had crumbled long before he arrived, and yet... it still felt as though it remained. It still lived, and breathed, along with all the souls laid to rest amongst the broken rocks and fragments of building. A few shattered graves lay strewn about his feet, and he stepped upon them as if they were nothing. In his right claw he held a car bumper.... still attached to the car, which he dragged along with him with little effort on the brute's part as he scanned for any intelligent life. Not because he wanted to meet them. No.... he wanted to kill them. Battles was what he craved, and loved with all his heart.

Route 117 lay ahead. Barren of life, though he quickly scanned the road ahead, just like everything else. At least, for now,... so he thought. Down that route would take him to the sea, and across a narrow passage, he'd find himself in Mauville. Mauville. Place of energy and power. There was the keyword.... POWER. Beyond Mauville in the waters was the plant. The glorious Power Plant, filled with waiting Infected, ready to be slaughtered.... But now, as he leaped into the air, car in tow, he landed in another heap of rubble. Still at Verdanturf... But, it bore traces of... water, and blood. An odd mixture, one that brought the gargantuan beast to ponder who else, if anything was left, was here. Also he surmised, would they be a challenge against his will to crush those opposing him?

The only reason he was even going there at all was to find the Red and Blue Orbs. Unlike fools wanting to control the Legendaries the orbs controlled, he wanted to absorb their power, and make it his own. The only problem was he was not aware where in fact they were. After the Mountain's apparent collapse, the geography, and therefore the location of the shrine and therefore the Orbs, was lost. This, infuriated him beyond all measure, and he slammed himself into the car he carried repeatedly, until he heard a hissing sound. The sound of leaking gas. Smiling sadistically, and knowing the ensuing explosion would not burn his rock-thick hide, he continued, until at last, an explosion, deafening and echoing far beyond Route 117, and even Lilycove, the car burst.

Flames licked his form and he sneered as the gas-lit fire stuck, but didn't burn, his skin, causing him to cackle. Motor Oil burns slow.... so he'd be on fire for some time... Meaning only one thing.... fun. With a barbaric laugh he leaped off the rubble and into Route 117, charging, his fire making a bright and very noticeable light. Searching.... searching for pray....

"Searching for those who won't get to see the light of day!"

(OOC- Creeeeeepy.... By the Way. I'm pretty sure everyone would hear the explosion, but if you want you can ignore it. Also, sorry for posting so late, my only excuse is I had no idea it was my turn to post yet... :( ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 am

Route 117 | Late Evening

Drowned could see that his hunt was going no where. This battle simply wasn't working out, they all refused to die. Growling and snapping his jaws, the undead reluctantly began to walk away--these Pokemon weren't worth his time. They were meager meals, at best, and the Swampert knew better to save his energy for more tastier food.

Slowly he began to trudge away, before grinning and unleashing one last Earthquake in the vicinity, letting out a roar of triumph. Drowned set out on a new hunt, for a better meal.

[OOC: He left the team. :3]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 am

((Didn't know it was my turn >.< Please skip, I'm way to out of it to make a post right now. Arashi shall do something next go~ ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Mauville City | Late Evening
    (17)

The Arcanine had left the group for sometime. She was still upset that her brother just left like he did, but he was undead. So what was she really expecting from him? She'd been upset and had set the forest on fire. She looked back toward the forest every now and then, but she keep going forward. When she came to Mauville City she ran into the Pokemon Center. I wonder how the others are? She shook her head roughly, Dammit! Am I starting to care about that group?!

She let out a growl. It was directed at anyone but herself. Then she heard something explode and a wicked laugh. Dawnfang smirked, Looks like the funs here. She stepped out of the Center and stared down the path back toward Verdanturf. She would wait for the fun to come to her. She let out a amused growl as her ears flickered and listened to the sounds from the forest.

(Hey guys! Sorry if I didn't get her character quite right, but it's great to be here!)
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Route 117|Late Evening
    (1)

Baloo spat distastefully as the Swampert just left... Come Pazu we can rest in Mauville or somewhere where we can close the doors he said sounding very tired. Baloo looked where Kibo was and made a come on gesture before walking towards the town.

Kibo nodded silently to Baloo and tapped Vera's paw. Come on Ms Vera Brother is gonna find us a shelter he said with a grin. Kibo's nose twitched and he grinned. He could smell the big legendary! Hopefully she was ok...
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 am

([ooc: Gunna have to skip, nothing much for PAzu to do other than follow Baloo. Just say he nodded his head and followed. ^^;])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Route 117|Late Evening (5)

Vera felt Kibo tap her paw. She looked at the Oshawott as he said with a grin, "Come on Ms. Vera, brother is gonna find us a shelter." Vera nodded and got up, taking her doll with her. She stepped out of the bushes to the others. "Hello, my name is Vera. You wouldn't mind if I tagged along, would you?" The Quilava asked. She knew that Kibo wanted her to come with them, but she knew it was polite to ask others first.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Route 117, Night

Cain couldn't see anyone... even with the flames on his hide providing light. The slow-burning oil would thankfully provide light for days to come... he would be on fire for some time he knew... and he thanked Arceus for his rock-like skin shielding him from burns. After a rumbling laugh that echoed like thunder, he charged forward again... then he saw them. Behind him, off in the distance, he could hear the growling of another creature, but ahead of him, he saw them. A Quilava, an Arcanine, an Oshawott and a Buizel, all idly chatting. Snarling loudly, he barrelled straight at them.

The easiest target had to be the Quilava, with a malicious gleam in his eyes, he charged at her, but had to turn sharply to hit her. Though he barrelled a her at full speed, the turn prevented him from smashing her into the air with his head, and ho he barely managed to clip her with his shoulder. It wouldn't kill her, but it would hurt like hell, and he could tell, as the mere clipping sent her head over heels a good ten feet away from him before he skidded to a halt and smiled wickedly at everyone else.

"What I'm about to do is going to hurt.... "
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Mauville City | Night
    (18)

The Arcanine growled loudly as she heard laughter and snarling. Dammit! Looks like those fools are in trouble. The Fire type stepped toward the forest as she debated weather or not she should go save them or wait to see/hear what happens, but in the end she decided it'd be best to go see what's happening.

Route 117 | Night

As the fire hound made her way toward the noise, she found the group, but also found the Rampardos. She groaned, Great, a Rock Type. She growled at the Rock type as she stepped out from the shadows. Hey rocky! Leave them the fuck alone! The Legendary pokemon shot forward with an Iron Head.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Route 117|Night
    (2)

Baloo jumped back hearing the big rock Pokemon before he saw him. It was going straight for Kibo and the Quilava. Baloo growled and ran after it. "Back off if you want to live pal" he yelled.

Kibo ran over to Vera's side. The big rock Pokemon had hit her pretty hard. Kibo snarled and stood in front of her with his scalchop in paw. "You big bully... That wasn't very nice" he squeaked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:21 pm