Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The AMBRETTE Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:01 am

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 2 OwcEU59

Ambrette Town|Late Night (Raining)

Keeping his eyes on Peregrine, Dirk's stance wasn't going to drop until she leaves or explains her actions fully. "Aye, yer a sight fer sore eyes Dirk. If it weren' for this boggin weather, I doubt I'd be stuck here. Too cold ta fly, and staying in this wet is gonnae make me boke." When she lifted her injured leg, Dirk could tell that she was struck by something. None the less it doesn't drop any suspicion of her currently. He'd still keep an eye on her for the fact she's still a threat "Dinnae expect tae see someone familiar, but hell if I'm complainin'. I ken, last time I saw ye it wasn' the best of greetin's, and I would never mean tae be tellin' havers. But with Noiz about, tha hackit bastard has it out fer me somethin' chronic." Noiz... he was quite immature but an act sometimes like kissing is just weird coming from a male noivern. Still, he'd be Noiz would have something to say if he was here."I had tae act somethin' fierce, else he'd skint me alive. Wee lass like meself gotta look out fer outselves, ya ken? Dinnae mean tae make ye think I'd be oot tae be an absolute weapon. These days a lass has gonnae do anythin' tae keep herself from bein' chow." That small bit was true since the undead are the biggest threat to them all. Dirk dropped his weary look but since it was late, he didn't want this conversation to drag on longer.

The Druddigon looked at Peregrine knowing full well that she was obviously trying to coax him but instead, he'll play along with it. It would be her own actions that would at this point yield whether she's a danger or not. "Alright but so you know, this is a coastal town and it does rain more often so next time, choose somewhere that isn't a coastal town. Now that he said it, he was waiting for her to leave so he can go rest somewhere. Even if it means sleeping between the hotel and the cliffside next to the stairs.
Duma
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:13 am

((OOC: Skip, I don't have enough to go off, and I'm not sure what to do with Peregrine.))
Duma
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:13 am

((OOC: Skip, waiting for Dazey to reply))
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:34 am

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 2 5vdD6eG
Ambrette Hotel | Late Night [Raining] | (7)

Yahto watched with delight as the pup romped about, swatting at the falling leaves playfully. How he envied a child’s ability to live so in the moment without the concern that bogged on the minds of most adults. Truly wonderful, and a quality of the utmost importance to protect.

"Wow! That was so cool, Yahto! I never knew that there were pretty moves like that! I've only ever seen Zuri's moves, and sometimes the moves of mean pokemon that try to attack us, but they aren't pretty like that!" Eirlys chimed, taking only a brief moment to giggle before continuing. "Well, the attacking pokemon's moves anyway. All of Zuri's moves that he uses are super pretty! Aren't they big bro?"

Yahto’s eyes moved to the canine in question, meanwhile Eirlys suddenly bounded over to Zuri with an expression not unlike surprise. "You should show Yahto that super pretty dark shadowy one!"
The pup hopped from paw to paw in a show of desperation to get her companion to concede to her wishes. The entire display warmed Yahto’s heart and for a moment he truly wished he’d been blessed with a younger sibling of his own. "Come ooonnnn Zuri! Yahto showed off his super pretty move, now it's your turn!"

Zuri exhaled in a way that told the Leafeon bending to the pup’s will was common between the duo. The elegant canine stood and paced away while Eirlys raced back to Yahto’s side and parked herself right next to him. He watched Zuri with as much captivation as the pup curiously awaiting what would happen.
"Watch, watch! Big bro's cool shadowy attack always looks so cool when he uses it!"

The darkness rose up from seemingly oblivion, twisting and contorting with almost sentient movements around Zuri, then forming a purple haze that obscured the canine’s ivory form. It expanded and swirled ominously, taking Yahto aback greatly as the simple move for show intimidated the Grass-type. He was protective and had the power to back up every claim he made, that much Yahto was sure of.
It then erupted into a fierce flurry of moon-reminiscent waves at the duo and briefly, despite knowing he wasn’t in danger, Yahto’s heart still raced even after the move faded harmlessly short of them.

"See, see! Wasn't that cool? Big brother's moves always look so pretty! I usually cant watch him when he's being serious because he says its dangerous, but I love watching him practice whenever we're moving from place to place." Eirlys beamed, now back beside the older canine and practically bouncing with shameless excitement.

Yahto paced forwards a few steps to ensure his gentle voice was audible. “That was incredible!” He praised, jaw still hanging slightly slack. “Eirlys is very blessed to have such a powerful guardian!”
Duma
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:00 am

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 2 Peregrine
||Ambrette Town | Late Night [Raining]||
||16||
Peregrine knew that she had to keep her wits about her with this one. Dirk was a fool, and Peregrine knew that in time she could have the dumbass wrapped around her little finger - well, claw in this case. She watched the other dragon closely from underneath her mask, taking in how he was moving and how he was watching her actions. The weary look was the first thing she noticed, so when it dropped, Peregrine chalked herself up another point. It would be harder to get the dumbass to drop his guard since they'd met once before... but if she played her cards right, she could make a mockery of this fool yet.

And that look of betrayal once she had what she wanted from this idiot would make this whole game of charades worth it. It was always the icing on the cake to see the wide eyes, the confusion that makes way to anger when they realize that she had simply been playing them all for fools this entire time. Though the way I might end up getting there may be difficult... it's all for that payday at the end, the look on their stupid fucking faces as I always get what I want in the end. She thought, slowly winding herself around Dirk again with a cooing purr. She just had to get him buttered up to drop his guard, once that happened, she would strike.

"Alright but so you know, this is a coastal town and it does rain more often so next time, choose somewhere that isn't a coastal town." To give herself massive amounts of credit, Peregrine resisted the urge to gut the fool right then and there for the fucking audacity to talk to her like that. Of course she knew rain happened more along a coast, but this weather was completely abnormal. It had been raining for weeks at this stage, with not a single break in the clouds to even hint at it ending anytime soon. She only let out a soft huff of breath that could be passed off as a bashful laugh.

Not now, girl. She could gut the fool for his insolence later.

"Aye, I hear ye lad. But e'en wi' this bogwater weather, it's been pissin' far more'n a town like this should be." She said, glancing around briefly. She wouldn't bring the fool back to the pokecenter, that was her fortress. But perhaps she could get this fool somewhere easier to attack later. After all, if she just left a corpse out in the open, it would make getting those white dogs she'd spotted a few days ago harder, clearly they knew what they were doing, so leaving a body out would only alert them further. That was fine, she'd figure out what to do later. For now...

"Say Dirk, there's a place up ah'ed that I reckon ye could shel'er from this boggin weather. Hows aboot ye and I hole up 'n there for th' night?" She said, nodding to the side towards where the husk of the fossil lab stood. It was empty at least, she already knew that. So it would give a good place to work on chipping away Dirk's defences further.
Duma
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:45 am

((Skip and I'll edit in the morning))
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:53 am

((Skip~ I need my darling Doomy to reply.))
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Centurion
Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:16 pm

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 2 OwcEU59

Ambrette Town|Late Night (Raining)

Dirk didn't notice the weather being abnormal, then again he didn't know much of the events of this town so far. Not that an investigation would help much but time will tell if that would become a probability. Though noticing the noivern turning away and back to him, something kept his suspicions on her. For the time being, he'll play her game and judge her accordingly to her actions. "Aye, I hear ye lad. But e'en wi' this bogwater weather, it's been pissin' far more'n a town like this should be." What did she mean by that? Thinking back, there are a few cases that storms do space out to almost daily to bi-daily thing. Though tropical systems like tropical depressions, storms and hurricanes can move slowly if it's close to landfall. "Say Dirk, there's a place up ah'ed that I reckon ye could shel'er from this boggin weather. Hows aboot ye and I hole up 'n there for th' night?" Wait, what? Was she trying to get together with him? As much as he would take that offer, he'd rather sleep outside. Rain or not, it's something he was trained for. Then again, he still had something to do to show Zuri he's not a threat.

The Druddigon had to think of someway not to reject her offer but if he did go, he'd have to make sure she doesn't know he's came to take her in to face justice. "I'll check it out. Just to note, I sleep alone. Sorry, it's not you, its something I've done since coming to the mainlands." Though he had other ideas of where to sleep. Hopefully she understands his point.
Duma
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:38 pm

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 2 Peregrine
||Ambrette Town | Late Night [Raining]||
||17||
Legends above, he was as dull as a stone. Peregrine could feel her mounting irritation with the Druddigon building. Beneath her mask, the noivern was letting her annoyance show, though she shook it off a quick roll of her head and shiver through her body to try and shake some water off the white fur at her chest. Fine, if Dirk wad going to be that much of a fool she wouldn't waste her time on something so stupid. She narrowed her eyes behind her mask, watching the other dragon with a frown.

It would be so easy to just remove him now... there wouldn't be anyone who misses this twat, especially since he doesn't seem affiliated with whoever those white fuckers were a few days ago. She thought, but kept her impulses in check for now. There was no use removing such a waste of space where no one would find his body, she had to make it a monumental occassion. Letting something so useless die would mean that he'd never be useful to anything in his life, and how sad that would be.

So for once in this poor fool's wretched life, Peregrine could make him the main event. But the curtains had yet to part, so she had to wait still. All in due time, and the pieces would fall into place. Until that time, she would wait, no matter how aggravating it was to let him continue wasting air with his daft ideas and words. It meant that the moment her claws and fangs ripped out his last breath would be all the more sweeter to taste. So she would bide her time until the final curtain call.

"I'll check it out. Just to note, I sleep alone. Sorry, it's not you, its something I've done since coming to the mainlands." Peregrine sighed loudly, playing up the act of being disappointed at the fact that Dirk had denied coming with her to the old fossil lab. She cooed softly and slid up beside him again, rubbing her back against Dirk's chest with a low sound almost akin to a sympathetic purr, stepping back after a moment to give the illusion that she was going to leave and head down the path to the fossil lab.

"Nae bother, lad. Yer alrigh' fer not wantin' tae share, I ge' it meself. I figured it'd be safer fer someone tae keep an eye on th' road, but yer more'n fine tae find elsewh're tae sleep." She said, jerking her head towards the fossil lab. "Am pure knackered though, so I'm gonnae call it fer th' night." She said, before carefully slinking her way down the path, favoring her leg as she walked to continue the story that it'd been injured.
Duma
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:53 pm

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 2 Zuri_and_Eirlys
||Ambrette Hotel | Late Night [Raining]||
||8 | 8||
Realistically, Zuri didn't have to put so much effort into the move, he was only showing it off because Eirlys asked him to. However there was some sense of pride he got at the look in Yahto's face when the leafeon looked at the direyena as he showed off the dark pulse. Though Eirlys wouldn't have noticed it, Zuri watched as Yahto's body tensed and seemingly fought the fear that came with coming face-to-face with such a fearsome attack. Zuri took note of the reaction, easily rising to his feet once the show was over, pacing his way back to the spot he'd been resting in prior.

“That was incredible!” Zuri's ear twitched at the praise, looking over at the grass type, noting with smug satisfaction that his jaw was still slack. Good, that meant Yahto knew he had the ability to back his threats up. “Eirlys is very blessed to have such a powerful guardian!” Zuri hummed, laying back down where he'd picked earlier, resting his head down on top of his paws. He kept his eyes on Yahto still, though his pose had at least relaxed enough that he was comfortable laying down with his back legs leaning sideways. He could still get up quickly if he needed to this way, but it was far more comfortable for the direyena than just laying like he had been before.

"I would agree with you there, Yahto. I've had many other 'mon think they can hurt her because she's young. They all very quickly regretted that choice." He murmured quietly, flicking his tail a little as Eirlys came over to bat at one of Zuri's horns. The direyena snorted at her, playfully swatting back with a lazy bat of his own paw. Eirlys gigled as she was pushed over by Zuri's paw, wiggling on her back briefly before rolling back up and scampering over to Yahto again, tail wagging happily.

It had been so long since she'd had someone else Zuri let stay around! She was excited to see just how much she could learn from Yahto while he was here. After all, the only stories she had were police ones, and Yahto said he wasn't that, so what else could he be? She pawed at him, before planting her rump on the ground in front of Yahto, back legs splayed out haphazardly as she looked up at him with a cocked head. No better time to ask than right now, right? It was safe, and Zuri would be getting grumpy at her to sleep soon, so why not get Yahto to tell her a bedtime story?

"Hey Yahto! You said you weren't a police officer like Zuri, so what did you do? I'm curious!" She asked joyfully, before settling down into a flop onto her side, looking up at Yahto with wide, pleading eyes. Even if Yahto didn't give her a story, she knew Zuri would always give her a bedtime story, and maybe Yahto would want to listen to that, too!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:05 am