Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 5 Empty Re: (ACE) The AMBRETTE Team

Post by Duma Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:04 am

((Skipping Peregrine again, shes not got anything to do just yet :3c))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:49 am

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 5 Zuri_and_Eirlys
    ||Ambrette Hotel | Morning [Raining]||
    ||19 | 19||
    His words had given them something to think of. Had they noticed this strange creature in the skies too? Zuri frowned his ears twitching and swivelling back and forth as he listened, head tilting just slightly to the side as the sound of paws shuffling from the hound in front of him got his attention. "A shadow you say? There was a run in with one of those this morning, though admittedly I hadn't thought much of it at the time. I guess we got lucky." They had seen it then? Zuri's ears flicked higher and he raised his head, blinking. Someone else who'd seen it- this was troubling.

He opened his mouth to ask where they'd seen it when a second voice not belonging to the dog in front of him spoke out, "lucky?! I was horrified!" Zuri stood to his feet almost at once, eyes flicking back to the new form at the hound's back, ears tilted forwards and paws placed fimly on the ground. This had to be the third scent he'd noticed; how long had they been hiding there? Was it only her scent he'd found or was hers hidden by the hounds? Zuri lifted his nose slightly to sniff at the air, the scent of the delektroke flooding his nose along with the wet petrichor of rain. But aside from those two; the third scent, now laced with fear anf indignation as he watched the two interwact quietly between themselves in front of him.

Zuri looked at the newcomer, another electric type, a raichu. He'd seen them before; raichus and their younger evlolutions were common in the towns he'd worked in when he was still a young dog on the force, they were small and considered cute by many. He watched slowly as her tail drooped and dangled off the side of the hound in front of him witha slight squint that almost betrayed amusement, before turning his gaze back up.

Well, at least he knew where the other pokemon he'd scented was. That didn't mean he'd lower his guard, but he did enjoy being able to keep tabs on where others were after all. It made him feel more secure about what he was doing. "Maybe I'm not giving it enough credit." Zuri hummed softly at the words, nodding along in his own agreement. If he was alone, the thing in the skies was not a threat. He coudl easily take care of it, and be on his way. But he had Eirlys to worry about. And for all her behavior when she knew she had to listen to Zuri, she was not fast. If he had to run, she just didn't have the speed or agility to keep up with the retired police dog.

"But where are my manners? My name is B'doke, and this is Riley." B'doke... and Riley. He nodded at the names, debating on sharing his own. He didn't see the harm in it, really... they already seemed more competent than Dirk, and they were both alert and wary, something Zuri could appreciate. He ducked his head slightly, eyes up on the larger hound. "Weather aside, it is good to meet you. I am Zuri."

"Just a couple travelers passing through. Heading north along the top of the coast but got a little sidetracked with the weather and all." Zuri hummed at the words, relating all too well to being stuck here thanks to the awful weather. He tipped his head up to the sky with a scowl, squinting through the rain. It hadn't let up for a long time... something had to be causing it, Zuri was sure of it. "Oddly enough we were headed to a quiet town up north, supposed to be beautiful. With the condition of these cliffs in the rain though it may be best to wait out the weather." The police dog nodded along with their words, tail curling in thought.

"You may be waiting for a while, unfortunately. I've been holed up inside the hotel," he jerked his head towards the front door he'd left out of, "since we got here. The rain hasn't shown any sign of letting up anytime soon. I'd originally planned to wait out the storm, but that hasn't proved fruitful." He said with a soft sigh and stepping back a little to shake himself out, despite how futile such a move was in the rain.

"You don't seem like the type to cause danger to a child," Zuri commented as he looked B'doke up and down slowly, turning towards the hotel, "if you need a place out of the rain to stay, the hotel is open to you. I originally came out to look for additional food, but given the... circumstances I'd be better off looking another time." He said, casting a brief glance up to the sky. If they'd already seen that shadow sometime today... he'd try looking for food later. A group out here would only draw attention, especially such bright pelt colors.

The feeling of colliding with another body had Eirlys crowing her victory with a celebrating howl, standing on top of Yahto like a hunter proud of their catch. She bounced a little on top of the poor leafeon before jumping off with a bark that peeled off into giggling laughter, tail wagging as she bapped at Yahto's side while he wailed and lamented his loss. “Noooooooo!” Eirlys grinned widely as she sat ehr rump down on the dustly floor, he tail wagging hard enough to thump audibly against the ground and the counter beside her, red eyes sparkling with excitement. “I was the champion of hide and seek! My crown— it has been taken awaaay!”

The puppy of course took that as the perfect time to rear up and mime snatching something off Yahto's head and place it up on top of her own, ears flopping with her excited giggling. "You simply just aren't a match for a master like me Yahto!! I've been trained by Zuri and he's the bestest at hide and seek!" She crowed, nodding seriously as she did so. Of course Yahto lost, she was trained by the best in the world! Her big brother could never be beaten by anyone, he'd promised her!

“You are very good at this!” She giggled and nodded, standing up once Yahto had sat up, rearing up to place her paws on his side, big round eyes up on his face to wait for the next words from his mouth. “Your turn to hide!” Her excitement seemed to triple and she dropped to her paws again with a bark, tail wagging so hard she was wiggling in place.

"Oh! Oh, yes! Just you wait, Yahto! My hiding skills are unmatched!" Zuri often played hide and seek with her, she had to hide as best she could and never ever come out until Zuri said it was safe - she was very good at it! Zuri had taught her how to hide perfectly almost anywhere, she was sure there was something here to hide in!

She turned in place to go skittering off to another side of the kitchen, stifling her giggles down to excited pants. Eirlys scrambled up onto the countertops again, but this time she carefully picked her way through the objects scattered around. Her eyes fell on a large pot that she knew she could wiggle up into, rearing up to peer into it. Zuri always told her how important it was to look at her hiding spots first!

When her looking showed it was clean and empty, she scrabbled up into the pot carefully, curling herself up in the bottom of the cooking pot carefully, placing her paws over her mouth to muffle her soft excited pants of air, waiting for Yahto to come find her.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:56 pm

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 5 5vdD6eG
    Ambrette Hotel | Morning [Raining] | (18)

In response to Yahto’s banter about a crown, the puppy did the unexpected— she shot up and snatched the pretend accessory off the Leafeon’s head and he couldn’t lie… for a second he was so involved with the game that his feelings were mildly hurt at the loss of the crown he never actually had.
    "You simply just aren't a match for a master like me Yahto!! I've been trained by Zuri and he's the bestest at hide and seek!"

He nodded in acknowledgment, daring not to challenge or question the authority the puppy possessed. Not only that, he provided a playful bow to recognize Eir’s mastery of the game with the utmost respect.
    From there he shifted his paws across his eyes and began counting up from one.

"Oh! Oh, yes! Just you wait, Yahto! My hiding skills are unmatched!"

The next few numbers cracked with amusement, especially as the chaotic puppy scrambled off to find her hiding place. The final countdown was followed with a “Ready or not, here I come!”

It briefly crossed the Leafeon’s mind again, maybe he should throw the match and let the puppy continue parading around with his crown… but no. The assault while he ran for his life was just brutal moments ago and proved she was not a rival to underestimate.

He pressed his nose to the floor and scented momentarily but their chase shenanigans had placed fresh scents almost everywhere. Only a few directions he could tell for certain she didn’t go, but otherwise he had to do this the old fashioned way.

Yahto made a beeline for the pile of towels he occupied moments before, plopping into them and shuffling his paws about to find… nothing. Well darn. It would be so obvious to hide where he had just hidden, and that was why it was genius— who would check there?

He tucked in his legs and rolled out of the small hill of linen then began patrolling the kitchen carefully. He could probably rule out very high places or even things like old ovens that would make a pronounced squeaaaaaak if opened… but she was such a small jellybean that he could probably count for days and days all the places she could squeeze into. It was just then that a chill crawled over his skin, a horrible realization that brought with it immense dread…

She really was the master.

He began peeking into every crack and crevice with the suspicion of a paranoid duck. Holding his breath each time as he did so, as he fully expected a mischievous little face to pop out and go boo when he was least prepared.

Last edited by Dazey on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:00 am

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 5 OwcEU59

Ambrette Hotel Outside|Morning [Raining]

Dirk was feeling hesitant and was someone afraid that he had unintentionally made enemies with Zuri when he wasn't intending to do that. He wanted to make things right. Remembering what his trainer told him when he was younger. Adapt to being just a regular pokemon. Don't discourage just because you mess up and got others angry. Try to show them that you're really not a bad pokemon. Taking a few deep breaths, Dirk summoned up the courage to go forth.

The druddigon steps out and finally speaks up. "I'd like to apologize for what I did last night. It was wrong of me to intrude like I did and I'm sorry." Dirk said to Zuri. He wasn't going to get closer until he was permitted to do so. His face was showing he was truly sincere on his words. Right now, he still felt a bit afraid but he wasn't going to run either. The rain finally started making him feel cold and he began to shiver a bit. This rain hasn't even let up at all. Regardless, the weather was finally taking its toll on the dragon since he has no shelter from the rain. Dirk tried to move his arms normally but he was shaking from being soaked and cold from being exposed to the elements.

OoC)) short post, couldn't think on what else Dirk could say.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:25 pm

(ACE) The AMBRETTE Team - Page 5 20423953_DIJxXBZGif1PfeB
    Ambrette Hotel [Outside] || Morning [Raining]
    B'doke 24 || Riley 24

"Weather aside, it is good to meet you. I am Zuri." The hound's name is a welcome addition to their logbook, and with a respectful nod the electric Pokemon save it to memory. He seemed like a good fellow, not overtly aggressive but more than well mannered to their unexpected presence. With danger looming in the sky B'doke could not take fault with the canine being extra cautious, nor could be blame him for wanting unknown Pokemon to keep a distance from his aforementioned charge.

"You may be waiting for a while, unfortunately. I've been holed up inside the hotel since we got here. The rain hasn't shown any sign of letting up anytime soon. I'd originally planned to wait out the storm, but that hasn't proved fruitful." With a small, empathetic sigh B'doke grins slightly with poignant understanding. The hotel was confirmed to be occupied, and the chances of finding food or other kinds of supplies dropped severely. While their lack of viable food remained B'doke found himself more concerned about the dreary weather. "That's less than ideal for sure." He huffs, tipping his head to the side while quickly trying to mull over their options. Would it be more worth their time to continue waiting or push through the bad terrain and weather to a place with clear skies?

Before he could settle on an option the Diryena continued. "You don't seem like the type to cause danger to a child," B'doke's ears perked, attention caught in an instant as he looked back at Zuri. Legends he would hope that wouldn't be a concern, nor that he looked like someone that would do such a thing, but this world was a dark, terrible place. "If you need a place out of the rain to stay, the hotel is open to you. I originally came out to look for additional food, but given the... circumstances I'd be better off looking another time."

For the first time since arriving in this sodden town a glimmer of hope shone before the. "That's very generous of you. We'd be most grateful, thank you." The Delectroke speaks with earnest gratitude, his voice light with very contained joy. Though the path had been roundabout they still had an opportunity to venture in to the hotel, its new acquaintances being a welcome bonus for missed socialization. Dipping his head with appreciation B'doke expected a squeal to come from his smaller companion, she had wanted this after all, yet she had remained quiet once more as Zuri spoke. Was she still anxious about this new Pokemon?

B'doke shuffled his shoulders to perk some life back into the Raichu and tipped his head slightly her way as he spoke. "Unless you'd rather stay in that shack again?" He soothes lightly, teasing the Raichu with a small smile, and she clapped back with a playful cuff over one of his ears. "No no no, this would be great! Thank you so much!" She quickly chirps back to both canines, her paws waving as she spoke and a bubble of excitement overflowing within her. They would be able to explore the hotel! Even if they wouldn't find the discovery of the century in the occupied space it would be a million times better than the shack they had stopped in before. He said something about additional food, did he have enough to share? It'd be nice to have other Pokemon to talk to, but Riley couldn't help but wonder aloud, "Hopefully strangers wont frighten this kiddo."

Perhaps her own voice had been too loud, or her excitement had made her lose focus again, but the Raichu flinches at the sound of another voice. She does not panic, as it is familiar, but its closer than she recalled and catches her off guard. Whipping her head around the Raichu's dark colored eyes lock on Dirk's direction as he speaks, an almost eerie reminder that they are not alone out here, nor has safety been secured. "I'd like to apologize for what I did last night. It was wrong of me to intrude like I did and I'm sorry." Letting her eyes narrow a bit the Raichu turns her head away while her gaze remains locked on the dragon. Whatever he was talking about did not concern her, and while nosy Riley found herself much more interested in the intimidating canine than prying into the Pokemon that had just turned them away.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:13 am

((Once more skipping Peregrine, giving time for people to get situated before she acts like an ass lol))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Yesterday at 8:38 am

((skip until morning, I didn't sleep well and I cant focus on finishing my post))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:27 am