Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+2
Nightfall
renegade
6 posters

(ELITE) The METEOR Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

(ELITE) The METEOR Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ELITE) The METEOR Team

Post by Kaze Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deep within Meteor Falls }|{ Time Unknown }|{  [37]

Taph's fur bristles. He clings close to Alice.
    His red eyes roll in their sockets as he looks for a way out.
    The cave was as it always was, claustrophobic stone pressing all around. It was being buried alive except there were others here to ruin that sanctity. He just wanted to be alone but he wasn't even allowed that luxury was he?!
    Taph bares his yellowed fangs. Despite his childish stature he struggles to look as intimidating as possible. He is a hair from running off on his own. Only the presence of the Gardevoir at his side prevents him from fleeing. He is so sick of fear, so sick with fear it feels like it'll crawl out his throat. The Flareon didn't look as scary as the black dogs but he was just as mean. It makes his skin itch.
    He didn't like fire.
    "If you hurt miss Alice I'll eat you." He tries to snarl but it comes out as a squeak.
    He hides his head behind the folds of the Fairy's skirt, apparently in fear but he can't stop his arms from trembling.
    He feels cornered now. All he wants to do is start biting and not let go until the blood was running down his throat!
    Taph swallows that thought, hot and wriggling like a worm in his head. His teeth are set on edge.
    "I just want to leave now. Please. Please Fairy." He softly whispers.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Deep within Meteor Falls | Current Time Unknown
    B'doke 11 | Riley 11

They were really lucky these Pokemon weren't hostile. While a cloud of doubt thinly coated the Sawsbuck the other two seemed to only be in a similar situation of them- needing a bit of help out of these caves. Emerald eyes look between the Leafeon and Flareon, noting the already mentioned anger on the latters face, and found neither to be a threat. Reassuring his thought the Grass Type was calmly going ahead and answering his question, "Well, no, not exactly-" When a mad Alice speaks much louder then what was necessary, "Do NOT speak like that in front of the children!" His long neck whips around, the Raichu turning her entire body around as well to watch the seething look in the Psychics eyes. "Its alright," B'doke calms her softly, a distressed light to her eyes. Out of them all she seemed to be the fastest to be set off. Taph didnt seem much better but he was young. Be gentle with her. The Epidemic had not been kind to this one.

But as he shifts his massive head back to the Flareon it seemed things werent going to be that simple. "Oh, shut the fuck up. I'll say whatever the hell I want, and I don't give a damn how pissed you get. So fuck off!" The Delectroke flinches slightly, surprised by how feisty the small Fire Type was. He's got spirit thats for sure. Giving Gale a quick glance for input its clear by the look on his face they were thinking the same thing. Another ticking timebomb.. His ribs itch with each breath he takes in, the space suddenly too small with the addition of the three new Pokemon when a nearly forgotten presence takes their turn. “Ohoho, who dropped the ‘f-bomb’?” Definitely not what they needed in what was becoming a delicate meeting.

The Raichu had only looked at the Mightyena for a moment, anxiety forcing her eyes to shift back to the looming presence in front of her savior. Every strand of her on her fuzzy pelt was fluffed up as she watched the buck. Just.. just standing there. Standing there watching, judging, not making a single word, practically a shadow in the blackness of the cave. Why wouldnt it just go away? No no thats worse nope nope nope. That thing hiding in the darkness.. hide and do whatever the hell it wanted in this environment. Her cheeks crackle nervously with small sparks.
    "That a friend of yours, laughin' back there?" Tiny paws grip tighter at B'dokes fur until it must be pinching his skin. She hadn't minded be in the cave but now she too really wanted to get out. "Something like that." All these dark furred Pokemon could just vanish and ambush them in the dark.. drag them off somewhere laughing.. ..lost n alone without my.. "B'doke!" Her voice comes out as no more then a whispering squeak thats quickly spoken over as she crouches as low as her spine will allow. "No one here is looking for a fight. Take a deep breath; you're outnumbered even if you did attack." Her claws poke at the skin and she can feel the hound tense beneath them.

B'doke stiffens, not having the luxury to soothe Riley or agreeing with how Gale was handling things. "No one said anything about fighting." He states the point calmly though the tension in the air is now clear. The amiable one of the pair, Luke, steps forward, "Look, we've gotten off to a bad start, sure... But there's no need for any of this. So, you two, let's calm down and start over," Shifting his gaze between Gale, Alice, and Nick the Delectroke takes in a deep breath. He would get along well with Luke, if they could get this situation under control. Forcing himself to relax B'doke is taken aback by a soft but ever firm voice that he had not heard before, "I will not share my home if you fight. No one is welcome if you fight," Its unclear whats more shocking, the buck speaking, the sound of his voice, or the words he had spoken. Does, does he live in the cave or in the woods outside? This isnt the usual environment for a deer and there isnt much vegetation.. but it would work with that coloration.. Gale spoke before he could get his thoughts straight. "Home? What do you mean? Do you know how to get food and water?" "You live in these caves?" He asks for clarity. If that was the case then perhaps he knew the way out better then the rest of them.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:44 am

Deep within Meteor Falls/??? (9)

"Oh, shut the fuck up. I'll say whatever the hell I want, and I don't give a damn how pissed you get. So fuck off!"

RING RING RING RING RING RING

Threats. Disrespect. Hostility. More profanity.

Remove the danger.

Alice's eyes began to glow a vivid purple. A violet mist began to shroud her, her hands humming as psychic energy flickered around her fingers. The stones sitting around her feet began to tremble against the ground.

She raised her hand.

Kill him.

"I just want to leave now. Please. Please Fairy," a soft voice at her side whispered, clear as day even through the incredibly loud telephone. Immediately the psychic aura surrounding Alice faded, the stones falling silent as they ceased clacking against the rocks. She blinked and her eyes regained their normal colour.

"But there's no need for any of this. So, you two, let's calm down and start over."
    "I will not share my home if you fight. No one is welcome if you fight."

Everyone then grew interested in the fact that the Sawsbuck had implied that he lived here. Alice had no intention of staying in these caves long enough to need food and supplies. Taph wanted to leave, so that was exactly what they were doing.

Alice felt her blood run cold at the sight of the two Direyena prowling around in the darkness nearby. So they hadn't left.

Ring ring

"When can we leave?" she asked flatly, staring off into the distance to avoid eye contact with the foul-mouthed Flareon.

Don't worry. Later.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:03 pm

(( Skip me, please. ))
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Deep Within Meteor Falls | Time Unknown
    Luke [3] | Nick [3]

"No one here is looking for a fight. Take a deep breath; you're outnumbered even if you did attack."

"We weren't looking for one either," Luke responded apprehensively. While Nick's tangent had been excessive, he was certain his friend was not looking to actually attack someone. No, the Flareon was not that reckless...hopefully. Luke didn't like the eye contact shared between the Arcanine and Nick-glares, blunt, definitely problematic. Gale wasn't a bad guy, and could have been someone Luke got along with, but in this situation it seemed they were on opposite ends of the spectrum. At least B'doke seemed to be more or less on their side. The others, especially the Gardevoir, complete wildcards. Luke braced himself for the next verbal fight, for the next venomous words to be exchanged. He was spared from such things by the unlikeliest of candidates: Will. It surprised Luke that the stag had spoken up, but his words drew attention away from the conflict between the Psychic-type and Nick. Both Gale and B'doke began speaking to the Sawsbuck, and Luke found the best and likely only opportunity he had to speak to Nick alone.

He signaled to the Flareon with a slight nod of his head, and Luke could have swore he saw an expression of relief from his friend as they moved a little ways from the others. Understandable, considering Nick's dislike of strangers, but he hoped the Fire-type wouldn't suggest they abandon the rest entirely.

Nick was already tired of this group. Things would have been just fine had it just been Will, but no. He found himself feeling slightly less angry as he and Luke moved away from them-not too far, but enough to have a conversation without everybody listening in.
    "You need to calm down," Luke says quietly, his expression indiscernible. His words, however, were utterly predictable.
    "No, I don't. What we need to do is get the hell away from here, and them." He suddenly felt restless, his paws itching to run off and forget the names of all the strangers in the cave. Luke shakes his head, his exasperation obvious. Nick's seen that expression a thousand times before.
    "And go where? We don't know how to get out of here. We needed Will and his home. Still do!" Luke looks at the ground, then at the strangers, and back at Nick. This time, it was easy for him to read his friend's expression-conflict. Uncertainty. Don't see that too often.

"Look, I know you don't like strangers-trust me, I do. But until we get out of this cave, we can't just wander by ourselves. So, just be civil? Please?"
    Nick wants to retaliate, wants to somehow convince the Leafeon otherwise, but for once he cannot think of anything to say. Luke always had the ideas, and he just...followed.
    "Fine," Nick agreed reluctantly, with a resigned sigh. "But if they end up killing us, I'm blaming you."

"Why would I care? I'd be dead," Luke said with another one of his grins. Nick doesn't dignify that with a response as they head back to where the group is.

(OoC: I'm sorry this post is so non group-oriented but they already knew about Will and all so I took this opportunity ;^;)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Deep within Meteor Falls }|{ Time Unknown }|{  [38]

Taph whimpers softly. His plumy tail whips around his legs. His teeth are gritted so close together he can feel them ache. Then the anger seems to seep from his fur and leaves him panting for breath.
    "I'm scared Mr. Gale." He addresses the Arcanine in a cracking voice.
    "I would like to go now please." He puts great effort into keeping his voice level.
    He takes a trembling step forwards then slips and ends up clinging close to the Gardevoir's long skirt to stop him from tumbling to the ground.
    The ground underfoot seems colder than before.
    "M-My name is Taph." His voice cracks as he looks at the strange deer. Its horns were black and its fur seemed to be turning into feathers. Was he dreaming? It was a strange thing to be dreaming of. It looked like a dream. Why else would a deer have feathers? The idea was ridiculous enough to belong to a fairy story. Tentatively Taph tries to smile. Maybe it was a friendly dream like in his stories. It spoke quietly and seemed to want to help them.
    "Can you take us to where the food is? Please!" He hurriedly tacks on to the end of his sentence.
    "I just need to lie down..."
    His stomach twists with pain. It feels like his insides are starting to rot, all tender and swollen and puffed up with pus. At the same time he feels like he wants to throw up and eat himself into a coma. He can taste a touch of sick at the back of his throat.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:11 pm

B'doke 12 | Riley 12

"...I have been in this cave for many days. I have found a smaller cave with water and food. Yes." The hound's eyes narrow the slightest bit, firmly holding the bucks gaze. That hadn't been the answer he was searching for. Ya called it your home but youve only been here a few days? Already something wasn't right about the strange Pokemons story. While knowing if he was trustworthy or not would take some time the scale was already teetering in the wrong direction. "Well, we could definitely use the help. What do you think?" Despite the growing apprehension in the back of his mind the hound h'mmed to himself. "If you have the supplies and space to spare we would be most grateful." Something about the deers behavior though was.. more then suspicious. Why help strangers when you already seem so unsure about something.. Perhaps he was just nervous and they would find out soon enough, hopefully before it was too late.

"Would he really be safe?" Alduin mutters nervously. The Raichu felt the same way. Even if it wasnt the idea of going with Will that spooked her things suddenly felt.. much less safe then they did a few minutes before. How had it gone from a leisurely stroll to tension in the dim light? "It couldn't hurt to see. If nothing else, we outnumber 'em in a fight." With things starting to lean on following the Raichu sits up a bit more, taking her handkerchief and wrapping it back around her neck. Dont wanna lose that. She could totally show Gale her skills if things came to a fight but Riley can not muster a grin as unease worms around in her stomach.

B'doke guessed he was the only one strolling through a cloud of doubt then. "When can we leave?" Alice asks rather bluntly, her wants clear. A thin tail snakes around his foreleg and tiny paws tighten their grip on his fur- the females had a mutual desire. Cant say I blame them. That was everyones ultimate goal after all. "..I do not know the way out of the caves," Oh.. "But you wouldn't mind helping a ragtag group of strangers?" The scale tips further, going forward and back, and the hound finds his trust retreating. If the buck didn't know how to get out his food supply was limited, precious. Splitting it between the Eeveelutions alone would be more then generous, foolish even. Between them all.. There cant possibly be enough. He couldnt get out so he made this place his home? He might not know the threats in here.. With that dark color he could even be infected.. The massive canines chest tightens.

This sounded like a trap.

"I can help you. Nick, Luke, and I were heading there. We are not far. But I will not tolerate hostility and yelling there." Help them? But he didnt even know how to get out and, by the sound of things, he wasnt trying to. The buck might just be a kind soul, come here to die and helping those he could but the Delectroke was growing more weary of him by the moment. "But you have food? And water?" Gale glanced back at the group and B'doke tried to give him a warning glance. 'I dont trust him.' But on the contrary, he had no idea what Will was planning, what motives he could have. The darkness seemed to be his friend and he had shown no hostility. The Electric Type sighs, feeling a tiny paw rub the side of his neck. I.. dont be so quick to judge. Just stay on guard. "...I don't know about the lot, but I would very much accept your generosity.

"Can you take us to where the food is? Please!" The honest plea in the childs voice was heartbreaking. "I just need to lie down..." His own paws were beginning to ache from the rough stones as well despite being thick and hard. A rest could do them all well. If its safe. Calming his nerves the canine nodded, searching Will's eyes for any sign of treachery. "We would be in your debt." A smile warms his face but his eyes betray him. He would be watching his Pokemon like a hawk.
    The Raichu stirs behind him, aware of the tension and not wanting to add her.. usually cheerful comments. She ruffles her fur, pressing closer to B'doke as a newly noticed sensation works through her pelt. "Is there anything soft there, or flammable?" Her big strong B'doke offered plenty of warmth but the cold chill along her back was starting to become bothersome. The others didnt have a big heating pad like she did. They must be cold. Maybe when they stopped they could all snuggle!

((Had trouble with this one = =;))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Deep within Meteor Falls/??? (10)

"...I do not know the way out of the caves," the Sawsbuck admitted, looking down towards the ground sheepishly. Alice's eyes narrowed at the Grass-type, a cold resentment forming in her gut.

These Pokemon were useless. How could you live in a place like this and not know the way out? How did he get in here in the first place?

I suppose I'm no better, Alice thought, chuckling lightly with embarrassed amusement. I got lost too. She reached down and placed her hand over the back of Taph's head as he stumbled against her.

You poor little dear. She was helpless to do anything for him, but if she could make the Riolu feel loved that was more than enough reason for her to stay.

"Can you take us to where the food is? Please! I just need to lie down..."

"Take us to where the supplies are," Alice said, holding Taph close. "This little one needs them. I will go with you as well."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Deep within Meteor Falls }|{ Time Unknown }|{  [39]

The tiny Rilou whimpers. Under his fur his stomach feels tight and aching. The skin burns like the time he had a fever.
    "Miss Alice, I think I'm sick." He whines and curls over as he clutches at his stomach with both paws.
    It hurts, it hurts so much. He gasps and with a small cough feels bile rise in his throat. He really was sick.
    The coughing gets worse and he curls up with a whimper of pain, gasping for breath between racking coughs that shook his entire body until with a horrible wet moment he coughs up a slimy lump of phlegm marbled with blood.
    "Sorry..." He whimpers and clutches at his jaws. "I feel a bit better now." He turns his moist red eyes towards the Gardevoir, the glowing virulent red of the infection and wet with tears.
    "I'm sorry." His tiny apology is cut off by a sob and he bites his forearm to stop himself from crying aloud. One tear drips wetly down his cheeks before he manages to compose himself.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:34 am

B'doke 13 | Riley 13

The massive canine flexed his toes anxiously. Was this going to be no more then a trap they were all waltzing into, or a sanctuary in a dim situation? My intuition is failing me.. As long as he remained on guard then the former shouldn't be a problem. Let it be the swallowing darkness of the cave or the exhaustion tugging at his mind the Delectroke longed to simply stop and rest. How long could be watch the buck before his focus slipped, or he noticed the scrutiny from him? But what if he's innocent? Something about that seemed so out of place with the war waging on the earth. Greed was a natural part of survival in the wild and now it was even more important for solo travelers. Clean food was hard to come by, even for a deer. What if he's carnivorous? It would explain why a herbivore would live in a cave..

A sickening hack catches his attention and in the poor light he can see the little Riolu struggling to inhale. "Sorry..." He mutters after finally clearing his throat. How long has that poor scrap been in here? He prays it isn't as long as he is thinking. "Take us to where the supplies are," The Gardevoir speaks, snapping B'doke's thoughts back to the moment. "This little one needs them. I will go with you as well." The children are tired and frightened. They would have to stop regardless. Damn these dilemmas. With a heavy sigh he peers deep into the bucks shiny gaze. It is unreadable.

The Raichu gently picks her way off of her steads shoulders and clambers to the ground. The rough stones are a sharp remember that not everything is as soft as B'doke's fur but she ignores the feeling as best she can. "You okay?" She asks the Riolu gently, the smile never leaving her face. He hadn't stopped crying since they found him. Must be one big scaredy skitty. They would be out soon enough. "Dont worry!" she encourages him, "You'll be able to rest soon, promise."
    The foul smell of his upheaval finally hits her palate, sending a nauseating feeling crawling through her fur. Giving a small, nervous laugh, the Raichu turned tail and skittered back up onto the Delectroke's shoulders. He flinches slightly. Maybe I should offer him my spot.. Riley blinks at her own thought. Never! Her teeth grind against themselves while a dark law passes through her. He is mine. No one else may have him.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:36 pm

((Skip...I am physically unable to do this tonight, lol.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:20 pm

Deep within Meteor Falls }|{ Time Unknown }|{  [40]

A few blue hairs stick in his yellowing teeth as the tiny periwinkle canine blinks and looks up. His moment of nervousness has by large not drawn too much attention. Taph hated having people stare at him but the only eyes looking at him is the staring yellow ones of the black deer.
    "M-My name is Taph." He stammers as the deer introduces himself then hides his face behind the Gardevoir's skirt as he tries to calm his breathing.
    They were going, they were going to a different place where he could...where he could...
    Taph's blood buzzes in his ears as he realizes he has forgotten what he wanted to do. He wanted to find something to eat, far away from where anyone could see he was a monster. He wanted to taste berries again, that sweet dripping juices of a Pecha or the sour tang of a Pinap but that, that could never happen.
    He turns to the Charmander who is also sheltering at the Garevoir's side, half listening to the conversation. It seems everyone was agreed; they were going to follow the strange black Sawsbuck and the scary dogs were gone.
    "I didn't like them." Taph half whispers in his childish little voice. "I want them to stay gone." The venom in that last word surprises even Taph and he curls his tail around him, bending his twisted back further to appear more harmless.
    Be brave, be brave...
    He looks at his paws with the bands of fur gnawed from around his wrists, showing the pimply purple skin underneath.
    "I am becoming..." He says sadly.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 pm

B'doke 14 | Riley 14

"I will share with you," The Delectroke breathes out heavily but silently. This guy was interesting but at least he didn't seem violent, for now."...Very well. It is this way," Bucking slightly to confirm the Raichu's position he pads after the deer. There is a new aching in his pads from standing still for so long on the gravelly floor, deep dents in the hard skin where the stones had been allowed to rest. B'doke ignores it as best he can but this possibility of being able to rest is much more wanted then he would of liked.

The rhythmic crunching of stones stops harshly with an added skitter and the Electric Type blinks his emerald eyes hard, willing them to have better night vision as he stares as the source. "Alduin, you'll have to walk the rest of the way-- stay close to Alice." Gale was completely on edge. What just set him off? "Whats wrong?" He asks, confused. The tension had defused and they were moving along again, things were calm..- "Miss Alice, what is going on?" The massive canine realizes the situation they are in a moment before the Arcanine reveals it. "We've been ditched by the brothers," There is a sharp gasp from behind his head and he can feel the grip of tiny hands tugging uncomfortably hard at his fur. No wonder things had been so quiet, almost peaceful had it not been for the close quarters. He turns toward the Arcanine, careful not to step on anyone, and starts, "Here, let me-" But Gale is too quick for him. "I'm taking the rear. If they show up and attack, get the group to Will's cave while I hold them off. Arceus knows what they're planning now."  
    Was he expecting them to leave him to the brothers if they turned nasty? It didnt seem like the hound was willing to discuss the matter, he was resolved in his new job, but the Delectroke was still uneasy. "Alright." He mutters unwillingly. Hopefully it wouldn't come down to that. Perhaps the Dark Types had just lost interest in using the group and wanted to move along faster. Perhaps they didnt have a dark plan in store. Perhaps they didnt have to worry.. What are you planning. No, now they had to worry more.

"Where do you think they went B'doke?" Riley whispers softly into the Delectroke's tall ears. More importantly, why..? Were they not good enough, moving along fast enough, or rough enough for them? But Im a toughie! They had been squabbling in the back.. did they somehow get lost? Oh god. Horror glistens in the pair of cinnamon eyes as she drifts into her own thoughts. What if they had wanted to take the fighting away from everyone else and ended up lost in the darkness? Swallowing meekly she is not expecting the reply to her own question. "Oh they're here, they're here somewhere Riley." His words are laced on a anxious breath. But why were they trying to.. hide?

Sound flickers behind her, words that are too soft to hear, and two sets of eyes lock onto the still crying Riolu. He's too delicate for this. The hound realizes. How had such a innocent babe survived? Just running and hiding when he could? I am sorry. At least now he had protection and company to help him along. We have to get the children out. The thought is strong. That was their goal, for all of them.
    "Why dont you let the kids have a turn?" He whispers quietly to Riley, shifting his spine slightly for encouragement. Shock sparkles in her eyes, that he would even suggest such a thing! "But, Ive always!" She speaks with her lips drawn back, teeth flashing in the pale light. Smacking him on the shoulder with her stick the Raichu crosses her arms and looks away with an unhappy smirk. "Sorry I asked." B'doke groans, facing the camouflaged buck and continuing on.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:03 pm

(Skip.)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri May 01, 2015 9:34 pm

((also skip, don't have enough to work with. Taph flinches when he sees B'Doke staring at him))

Last edited by Kaze on Thu May 07, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon May 04, 2015 7:38 pm

B'doke 15 | Riley 15

The Delectroke's eyes fell to the ground, his ears tall and alert as they listened for any hostile, distant sound. One yellow peak gives a twitch to show that his annoyance had not faded while he takes in a slow, deep breath then lets it go. She is uncomfortable.. why would I even think that she would budge? The Raichu was as stubborn at the best of times. In a situation like this he had his work out for him to just keep her relaxed. Once her anxiety goes off she's gonna get real nasty again. His strong fangs grind roughly against one another when a paw of paws grab at the corners of his jaw. "Dont do that!" Riley hisses softly into his ear. Letting his eye lids fall a bit lower he twitches his other ear. "Well," He grumbles then goes quiet.

Riley huffs out her chest, retracting her arms back and crosses them. Well fine then! Screw up your jaw, see if I care! Her face turns away from the Delectroke but her hind paws can feel every step he's taking, how tense they are with each shift of his body. ...Will fine then.. She thinks again, expression falling. Letting out a silent sigh the Raichu hops back onto the ground, falling into all four paws with the stick wound in her tail. If you want me off so bad then so be it. Marching in front of the massive hound she moved her way up, just far enough from Will that he remained out of her comfort zone. With her head held high the Raichu moved with a spring in her step, trying to best to remain stoic against the sharp stones now touching her pads. Ill show you. I can walk with no problem!
    A small pebble smacks against the back of her paw, obviously kicked forward by something behind her. Turning her head back she flashes an angry face at B'doke, cheeks sparking. He's.. is that a smile, neutral, annoyed? She could not read it but did not break their gaze for several more seconds. Unable to look any longer she swiftly turns her head to look forward once more, now riled with her fur fluffed out. ...What is he thinking?
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri May 08, 2015 3:51 am

((Um...I literally have nothing. Skip please. I'm struggling with Alice at the moment.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 am