Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Alakazam
Fox
Catalyst
Snitch
Min
9 posters

(ACE) The FORTREE Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FORTREE Team  - Page 8 Empty Re: (ACE) The FORTREE Team

Post by Silverishness Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:29 am

Post 30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fortree City| Morning

McChu beamed with pride at Chickie Poo's thanks, his efforts to woo and charm the aerodactyl succeeding --at least, in his own mind. She then put his information to good use, sending a powerful stealth rock to eliminate the kecleon she had already singed. Though McChu always appreciated pokemon that could hold their own, the fact that Chickie Poo was so powerful was a little intimidating. Hell, it may just make her more exciting in the long run...

He turned his attention away from the lingering thoughts of his perverse mind back to where it belonged: the battle. The rain was pouring, the little nidoran runts were giving a suitable distraction, and even Chickie Poo had the sense of getting out of the water. Grinning, he stopped the Dance and crackled with electricity, calling down the lighting from the sky and from himself. Bolts of electricity shot out, eliminating any kecleon it found. The Thunder attack sought out all of his enemies, branching out like a bright web of power, earning a cry of surprise from all its victims. In mere moments, the bulk of the threat was neutrelized, causing McChu to laugh in triumph. He had gotten himself all worked up for nothing. He bolted out, punching and kicking the remaning kecleon that were still twitching. However, the horde itself was nothing more than a charred stain on the city. "You assholes ain't got nothin' on this guy right here!" McChu crowed, stomping on one particular kecleon corpse. "Fuck you and your invisibility shit! No stupid lizard gets to scarin' my Chickie Poo and lives! What? WHAT?! That's right you got nothin' to say, Assfaces, you DEAD!" He laughed once more, the rain still pattering the ground, washing away the stink of death and burning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:22 am

((OoC; Skip plz >.<))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 am

Fortree City || Morning [25]

Moriarty was utterly relieved of the fighting force that soon emerged within the team. The nidoran from before was back, proving himself a skilled battler as he was soon joined be a female counterpart. Despite his initial concern, it seemed McChu’s arrogance had returned at full strength as the portly raichu launched himself into battle, his strength undeniable despite his less attractive personality. Acht was back to her former, battle-ready self and Moriarty found a sense of relief wash over him. Convinced that the group would make quick work of the reptilian hoard, he took a step back. His body was aching, the need to rest and sleep becoming ever stronger as he placed himself out of the battles way. He was easily the weakest; his many injuries proof enough as he limped to a safer position. They would condemn him a coward, no doubt, yet he wasn’t about to get himself killed for the sake of protecting a reputation he never possessed. Moriarty didn’t care. He’d had people fight for him all his life; he saw no reason to act when the group before him were willing to endanger their own lives. It was pointless if he got himself killed as well.

"Keep em busy!”

Moriarty turned to watch the rat trot away, water soon falling from the heavens. His fur bristled, annoyed. He fucking hated rain. Regardless, he knew that the blubbery creature had some sort of plan up his stumpy sleeves – most likely a repetition of the havoc he’d inflicted on the mightyena pack earlier. The feline made an effort to place himself firmly out of the way. Leaning against one of the walls of the Pokémon Centre, he kept any of the pesky kecleons at bay with the occasional Power Gem. Unsurprisingly, he was often making use of Protect.

Suddenly, the scene was alight with a spectacular thunder – the attack dancing off the unsuspecting reptiles as they were soon reduced to nothing but a charred mess. A few continued to give a last ditch attempt at securing a meal, but they were pathetic – practically crawling along the ground whilst their blackened bodies smoked from the damage. Although disgusted at the sight, his lip curling in distaste, Moriarty was glad that McChu had put an end to the worst of it. As annoying as the rat was, he was certainly proving himself useful. He gave a sigh of relief, his body relaxing slightly as he allowed his protective barrier to fade away into nothingness. A small smile hit his face despite himself, though he was determined to hide his gratitude from the rat. The creature, already gloating, didn’t’ need his ego inflated any more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:29 pm

((Skip please, I don't really know what to do now that Anna is inactive, lol. Probably going to switch Bernie out with another char I have in Inactive so I'll pass this round.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:40 am

Post 31

Fortree City| Morning

With the vermin kecleon -he fucking hated those little slimy bastards- threat now eliminated, McChu turned to the rest of the group, pride coming out of the fat raichu's body in waves. He had always had trouble with the trickly little pricks, and it seemed that his training with the Elite Four had proven itself worthy once again. He waddled back to the confines of the Poke Center, bowing a little.

"Now that THAT'S been taken care of," he began haughtily, "we need to get the hell out of here, while we can. The Poke Center's too vulnerable for another attack like that. I say we move down, to the Poke Mart, take what supplies we can and fortify the shit out of that bitch. That way, we can all regain our strengths, eh, Chickie Poo?" He flashed a winning grin at the aerodactyl, his confidence through the roof.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:23 am

(( Skip, please. :B Moriarty is a nightmare! I'm probably going to switch him with someone soon ~ ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (21)

Bernard couldn't figure out what happened. He was so sure that it was Anna, but once the Kecleon were taken care of he turned around and she wasn't there anymore. "Anna?" He kept calling and calling for her but she never showed. No! He wasn't going to lose her again, not when he just found her! "ANNA!" The Nidoran male began charging around, looking for any sign of his female counterpart, but he couldn't see anything. What if...what if one of the undead had grabbed her?

Without a second thought he charged off into the woods, paying no mind to the group he was leaving behind or that he had left his food. He found her, and she wasn't getting away again. 'I'm coming for you Anna, don't worry...' The more he searched the further he got from the city, but in all honesty he couldn't care. All that mattered was finding Anna.

((OOC: Lame leaving post, I know, but I hurt right now and couldn't do much better. Lexa was approved so she will make her appearance next cycle.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:21 am

Fortree City | Morning

"we need to get the hell out of here, while we can. The Poke Center's too vulnerable for another attack like that. I say we move down, to the Poke Mart, take what supplies we can and fortify the shit out of that bitch. That way, we can all regain our strengths, eh, Chickie Poo?" The Aerodactyl brightened, flashing a grin back at her Raichu companion. "Fuck yeah!" she exclaimed, finding that the battle had not only helped wash stress away, but made her feel livelier than ever. The rain soothed her nerves as she rushed out the center to grab the sack of berries.

Jaws tightly clenched around the cloth, she nodded. "I'vmph got thph phood!" she shouted, trying to make understandable sentences with bunches of cloth stuff in her mouth. It was only when she heard the Nidoran's voice did she turn her head to check up on him, only to find him dashing away. Acht was confused, but decided against doing anything. 'I wonder what's wrong...'

Motioning to everyone to start moving, she carefully began to walk over to the PokeMart, but then immediately dropping the berries as she realized something. "Oh gosh! I'm sorry, I forgot to ask if everyone was okay!" she panicked, glancing at every individual. "So um... Everyone o-okay? No one hurt?"
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 am

Fortree City || Morning [26]

The Nidoran had trotted away, desperately calling out the name ‘Anna’ which he could only presume had been the female that had also disappeared. Giving a slight huff, Moriarty watched the creature scurry away, his body aching as he let his eyes wander the remaining group. The electric-rat was insisting they get moving, Acht disappearing then reappearing with a sack of berries for the journey ahead, but the quiet Glaceon was nowhere to be seen. Alarmed at first, convinced that the creature had aimed an attack towards the living rather than the Kecleon, the Persian scanned the trees for any glimpses of its off-colour pelt. Fortunately, there was none, but Moriarty was only too aware of the dangers lurking around every corner.

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry, I forgot to ask if everyone was okay! So um... Everyone o-okay? No one hurt?"

Moriarty managed the Aerodactyl a half-hearted smile, his fatigue getting the better of him. This was all getting too much for him. His company lived for the battle, almost energized following a face-off with those damned lizards – but Moriarty, he did everything to avoid it. Sighing, the feline looked over his shoulder, planning his words now that he’d decided his intentions.
    “I need to go,” There was no point in weaving some extravagant lie this time. His tone alone betrayed his complete lack of motivation, his natural aristocratic drawl marred by a mental and physical fatigue. He wanted no more to do with these battlers. A pampered housecat, the Persian, although injured, was beginning to think he’d have a better chance at survival alone. If he could rest, allow his wounds to heal in the safety of the treetops rather than go off gallivanting with the duo stood before him, Moriarty was convinced he’d have a chance. Ushering a weak smile, he shot Acht an apologetic look. She had done a lot for him and he was grateful. “I’m sorry… I’m just a liability what with all this,” He gestured to his battered form with a paw. “blood. I’ll just hold you back,” Moving closer to the dragon, he offered a warm smile as he lowered his head in a polite bow. “Thank you, Acht. Stay safe,” Moriarty gave a firm nod at the rat. Whilst he didn’t particularly like the chubby Raichu, he knew that he would keep the dragon that had done him such kindness safe.

Slinking away from them, the feline moved slowly at first, strolling past the charred corpses of the Kecleon mass before swallowing the pain. Picking up speed, he darted into the darkness of the trees, propelling him forward to nimbly scale one of the smaller trees. He would make a gradual ascent – simply too exhausted to boast his previous skills. With a final look back to the group, Moriarty gave a nod of his head. They’d be fine.

(( Moriarty’s leaving, it’s been lovely RPing with you all though! With some luck, I’ll be back in the future. <3 ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm

((I'm sorry I forgot this team while I was on my posting binge yesterday!))
    Fortree City|Morning
    (1)

Nothing disturbed the air as the morning sun filtered through the forest canopy. All was quiet, birds and wildlife long since abandoning this place to the infection assuming they hadn't been taken by it themselves. Though because of this very quiet soon a soft rustling could be heard approaching the sleepy city of Fortree. A figure red as crimson darted through the trees with incredible speed, making its way to the clearing that housed the city that froliced with nature.

Breaking through the treeline a Blaziken was revealed, skidding to a stop just as she reached the ladder on the eastern side of the city leading to the broken houses atop the trees. Lexa stood tall as she took in her surroundings, not really sure what exactly what she would find here if anything at all. From where she was she thought she could hear voices so she jumped high and landed on the long rickety bridge near her, walking to where she could see that side of town. There a group of Pokemon stood, though it seemed a few of them were breaking off from said group, and it was almost like something from a dream. Lexa couldn't remember the last time she saw a group of living Pokemon.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Fortree City | Morning

“I need to go,”

Acht's mood immediately dropped, eyes round with concern. "But... why?" the Aerodactyl asked, saddened by the sudden need to leave. “I’m sorry… I’m just a liability what with all this. Blood. I’ll just hold you back,” Although the fossil understood, she still didn't want Moriarty to go. The dragon had been happy in his company, and for him to leave so quickly made her depressed. “Thank you, Acht. Stay safe,” Before she could respond the Persian was already leaving, consumed by the overgrown flora. "You stay safe too!" she shouts, waving a hand. "Good luck!"

With a sigh the Aerodactyl fidgeted nervously, turning to her Raichu companion. "W-well, that's that." she murmurs, gazing sadly into the treeline of the city. "Hey... Do you think we should make shelter in one of the huts connected by bridges? We could gather supplies or something from the Pokemart and reinforce them. Being up in the trees makes it harder for some to break in." she suggested, looking around.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:12 am

Post 32

Fortree City| Morning

McChu couldn't help a smirk as the cat announced his uselessness and scampered, as persians were not his favorite species of pokemon. While he didn't like seeing Chickie Poo sad, he was just glad the stupid cat was out of the way of his wooing. Dumb thing, bleeding everywhere. Maybe he'd get chomped off or something.

After a moment of Chickie Poo sadly staring where the cat disappeared, she turned to him. "Hey... Do you think we should make shelter in one of the huts connected by bridges? We could gather supplies or something from the Pokemart and reinforce them. Being up in the trees makes it harder for some to break in."

McChu grinned. He knew there was a reason he liked this chick! Strong, pretty, female and smart? Fucking jackpot! He nodded, staring up at the trees. "Sounds like a sweet plan you got there, Chickie Poo. We raid the Mart for whatever it's got left and high tail it up those trees, then fortify the shit out of the huts. With the food the trees leave and out of the way of normal undead, our only problem would be fucking kecleon... But other than that, we could actually settle down here." His tail flicked in thought behind him as his mind processed his own words. Settle down... did he really want to do that?

Rustling behind him made him turn, his cheeks already sparking with static to attack the intruder. What emerged was an Amazon, a fiery, flightless bird nearly thrice his height. The electricity stopped, his lebido on full. He dug tall chicks. "Well, hey, there, Toots," he called, smirk on full. He repositioned himself, revealing his blubbery physique. "Come for the view?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 am

Fortree City|Morning
    (2)

As Lexa looked down from her high point on the bridge she could see how much the separations hurt the Aerodactyl, a female judging by scent and stance. She seemed almost depressed at the thought of being left alone with only a Raichu for company now, and once he opened his mouth she could see why. The male was quite borish, refering to the elegant dactyl as 'Chickie Poo' and running his mouth to the point Lexa thought he would run out of breath. As she stood up once more, intent to move on, she felt the sudden shift in the air as the elctric type charged himself. Had he spotted her? Turning to gaze back down at the group on the ground her suspicion was confirmed as the Raichu was looking right at her.

"Well, hey, there, Toots. Come for the view?" Oh wonderful, she found an electric version of Bonfire. Only larger. Lexa fought the urge to slap her claws on her forehead as she sighed, not wanting to give in to such dramatics. But honestly, that little Flareon had tested her nerves on a daily basis, and now there was another one. This one not even as creative as that little hellspawn had been. Toots? Really? She had to nip that nickname in the bud. She walked back across the bridge to look over them, placed her hands on her hips and bent down so she wouldn't have to shout for them to hear her. "Toots is awfully generic, Raichu. If you must call me such names at least choose a more inventive one. However, I would prefer to be called by my name, Lexa."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Fortree City | Morning

When McChu stared up at the trees and starting talking to someone, Acht followed his gaze to find a Blaziken in the canopies, watching them. "Toots is awfully generic, Raichu. If you must call me such names at least choose a more inventive one. However, I would prefer to be called by my name, Lexa." The Aerodactyl gave a nervous wave to the fire-type, smiling. "Um hi, I'm Acht." she started, shifting anxiously on her feet. "It's nice to meet you, Lexa."

"McChu and I were planning on building a shelter up in one of the tree huts, w-would you like to join us?" Acht offered carefully. This newcomer didn't seem hostile, and the Aerodactyl was almost completely sure that she was living. (Given that Acht had a bad sense of smell, the Blaziken looked completely fine.) "If not, that's okay, b-but it's more the merrier, I suppose." mustering a warm smile, the fossil looked up to Lexa, expectantly.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 am

Post 33

Fortree City| Morning

"'Toots' is awfully generic, Raichu. If you must call me such names at least choose a more inventive one. However, I would prefer to be called by my name, Lexa." Oooh, Tootsie had balls. McChu grinned up at her, enjoying his view of the fighter chick. Chickie Poo was proper and polite, asking if she wanted to stay with them. Two girls, one guy? Pretty decent odds to McChu's mind. His tail flicked behind him as he looked up the trees' trunks, deciding on whether he could get up and down easily or not.

"Don't worry, Chickie Poo, I don't think she'd want to hurt a sweet girl like yourself," McChu cooed, giving the aerodactyl a confident smirk. "Besides, I'm sure we're the first living pokemon Xena's seen in a while." He looked back up to said bird, squinting up at her heights. "And while we're on the subject of names, mine is McChu, Xena. Now, how 'bout it? It was just me and the missus, but I think 'more the merrier's' a good way to go." He couldn't help himself a grin, and was glad for the dwindling numbers of make company and increasing of female. It was like the gods were actually listening to him for once.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (3)

"Um hi, I'm Acht. It's nice to meet you, Lexa." The Blaziken nodded her head in reply and bowed slightly, giving a proper thanks to the introduction. The other female looked a little worse for wear and at the mention of them taking refuge in the trees where she was standing Lexa quickly took a look behind to see how many of the huts were in usable condition. "It seems you may be right, Miss Acht. Some of these huts look like they can still be fortified, even if only for the night."

"And while we're on the subject of names, mine is McChu, Xena. Now, how 'bout it? It was just me and the missus, but I think 'more the merrier's' a good way to go." Xena? Well...she did say he needed to be more creative...damn. "Uh...sure. We can work together, teams are always better than single combat. Come on up and I'll see what I can grab to help barricade one of the huts." It would be better for her to raid some of the other houses to fortify just one rather than picking one and hoping for the best.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:33 am

Fortree City || Morning [1]

Sat in one of the better-faring houses of the treetop city, the Mienshao looked completely at home, at ease whilst the rest of the world was crumbling around her. Whilst the room was splashed red, several gaping holes in the floor and walls – Selina had successfully renovated a place of death into a rather comfortable sleeping area, a refuge from the hectic life beyond. Of course, when she’d arrived, she’d had to do an amount of cleaning; dispelling the decaying corpses of the house’s old owners, reinforcing the fragile ceiling with beams from the dead neighbours and a quick analysis of where it wasn’t wise to tread. Although dangerous, the floor particularly delicate beneath even her light weight, the Mienshao had found herself reluctant to leave. Compared to a life on the move, sleeping on the streets, this was a mansion.

Reclining on a sofa that had survived the attacks on the city, the fighting-type hadn’t a care in the world. Heavy eyelids concealing striking, luminous eyes, the female had no worry, no fears of being caught off guard. Her current resting place was at the very end of her home, a tricky path of weak points in the flooring separating her from the door. The foolish undead fell to their deaths, although their heavy breathing was usually enough to alert the female of their presence – however, she took a certain joy in seeing realization dawn on their face as they plummeted from her view. Those who had the scheming mind to take heed of the trap had thus far proved elusive to the Mienshao. She liked to keep it that way.

Smiling to herself, Selina rose to her nimble feet, restless and hungry. It had been awhile since she’d been hunting, far too enamoured with her newfound luxury to not dedicate her whole attention to a lazier lifestyle. Her old teammates had always said she should’ve been born a Meowth – their thoughts supported even more in regards to her fascination with all that sparkled. In the corner of the room, Selina had built up her stash. The few surviving valuables in the area sat glimmering in the morning light, a smile surfacing on her face as she took a moment to admire them. Whilst they were all beautiful, durable unlike the humans who’d owned them, Selina’s prized possession forever hung about her slender neck. Touching the pearls lightly, she turned to expertly exit her home in silence.

As she peered out of the half torn-off door that shielded her from the outside, Selina’s ears pricked at the sound of voices. They weren’t shrieking moans or savage growls, but well-spoken individuals. Curiosity piqued, a frown looming over her vivid, green eyes, she quietly slipped out of the building, intent on catching glimpses of these ever-elusive survivors. They were surprisingly easy to spot – a small gathering of the creatures conversing down on solid land. Allowing her eyes to run across the peculiar bunch, two females and a portly, male Raichu, a smile crept up Selina’s face. There scents held no signs familiar with the infected – they were alive.However, as she peered closer, a scattering of berries fell into her line of vision. That’s more like it, she grinned, licking her lips. Strolling towards the nearest ladder, the majority of which missing the prongs necessary for the flightless to climb up, she leant on the delicate fence alongside it.
    “Yoo-hoo,” She called, voice feminine as she looked down amusedly at the group. “You looking for a room?” Gesturing over her shoulder to the collection of houses, mainly collapsed or particularly unliveable save her own abode, she continued. “I know a place. But it’ll cost you,” Glowing eyes falling back to the berries, the female had no doubt that the group possessed more. Surely they’d be able to spare a few for a sweet, innocent, young woman…

(( Glad to be back! :3 ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Fortree City | Morning

"Uh...sure. We can work together, teams are always better than single combat. Come on up and I'll see what I can grab to help barricade one of the huts." Nodding, Acht flung the sack of berries onto one of the ledge in the tree, proceeding to carefully climb up the trunk. With her injured wings, she still couldn't fly, but the Aerodactyl was determined to become a good climber to compensate for that. Reaching the ledge, the fossil looked at all the huts, most of them ruined and battered. "Hmmmm.... Oh!"

Perking up, the flying-type pointed to a house closer to the edge of the city. "That one isn't as battered up as the others," Suddenly, a feminine voice had caught her attention. Looking over a Mienshao had appeared, offering them a room. “I know a place. But it’ll cost you,” Acht tipped her head in confusion. "Cost us what?" she asked, before looking at the Raichu and Blaziken. "W-we don't have much..."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:27 am

Post 34

Fortree City| Morning

Fuck trees. Fuck climbing them, more importantly. Chickie Poo was adept enough, even though McChu had expected her to just fly up, but when the rat made to follow, he found it much harder than he thought. The view was wonderful for a short while, but after Chickie Poo made it up to the bridges and huts, the fat raichu was left alone, struggling by himself on the tree trunk. His nub hands grabbed, his large, awkward feet pushed, but his fat and uncoordinated body continued to make it nearly impossible to get up that fucking tree.

Because of his grunting and huffing -and complete focus on getting UP- he didn't hear most of the words being said above him. After what seemed a grueling eternity, he finally made it, clawing his way up and once there, plopping onto the wooden rafters and heaving with exhaustion. He was not made for this shit... Flat on his face, it wasn't until he heard a silky-smooth voice that could only come from a woman --a real woman. His ears perked, and when he looked up from the wood his face had been previously resting on, he spotted her.

She was gorgeous. Chickie Poo was cute, Xena was tough, but this girl... Hot DAMN! Voluptuous, confident and a face that could make men's hearts stop in their chests. McChu was on his feet in an instant, face still red from his excursion. He was so enthralled with her, he didn't even hear Chickie Poo speak.

"DAMN, girl!" he greeted, waddling over to the elegant fighter, still panting. "You ok? Cause that fall from heaven sure must have hurt." He grinned, giving her his best lecherous smirk. "So... what's a dame like you all the way over here for, Pussy Cat?" Completely ignorant of the situation or his current infatuation's character, he merely waited for a reply.

((OH MCCHU. XD))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (4)

Lexa smiled as the others joined her, offering the winged one a small nod as the female made her way up. They looked around for a place to stay, the Blaziken grabbing a few things here and there to help fortify a house when she heard Acht call. "That one isn't as battered up as the others." Looking over Lexa nodded in confirmation when suddenly a figure came from inside the hut. “Yoo-hoo. You looking for a room? I know a place. But it’ll cost you.”

She wasn't happy with that kind of response, and Acht's reply only made her think softer of the female if she couldn't tell a con like that one. Poor dear. Just as she was about to come back with her own counter-offer, sure that their group would hold the higher bargaining position since the pair she followed had food, McChu opened his mouth. "DAMN, girl! You ok? Cause that fall from heaven sure must have hurt. So... what's a dame like you all the way over here for, Pussy Cat?"

Lexa couldn't resist this time, her claws came full force to slap her forehead as the Raichu poured himself all over the new female. What the hell was with this guy? He was worse than Bonfire, and she didn't even think that was possible! "Do you ever think of anything other than tail?" Lexa scolded, standing over McChu and glaring down. "I haven't known you five minutes and you are already proving incorrigible." Lexa turned her hardened gaze to the other fighter and frowned. "Name your price and then I'll tell you were to put it. If it is their food you are after you have to go through me to get it." To emphasize her point Lexa flared up her wrists, letting the flames crackle intimidatingly.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:04 am

Fortree City || Morning [2]

"Cost us what? W-we don't have much...”

Selina smirked, leaning over the railing, arms crossed in front of her as she eyed the berries a distance away. Tilting her head in the direction, her eyes flashed with mischief as she subtly gestured to their stash. If the bitch didn’t get the hint by now she was probably as dumb, as feral, as she looked.
    “I’m not asking much, darling,” The Mienshao purred, raising a hand to roll the pearls of necklace within dainty paws. Before she could continue however, movement at her side accompanied by an obnoxious drawl stole her attention.

"DAMN, girl! You ok? Cause that fall from heaven sure must have hurt. So... what's a dame like you all the way over here for, Pussy Cat?"

Swivelling around to face the portly Raichu approaching her, the fighting-type was struggling to see the creature as her prince charming. He waddled, panting away like a unfit fool whilst offering a particularly loathsome pick-up line. Selina had hit the jackpot. She had met countless creeps and perverts such as the handsome gentleman before her, and had the art of manipulating them down to a tee. Greeting the male with a sultry smile, batting heavy eyelids as she extended her elegant neck in a show of vulnerability, the odds had most definitely swung in the thief’s favour. Men were always so easy to use.
    “Well, sweetheart –“ She was cut off by the Blaziken’s disgusted outburst. Way to ruin a moment.

“Do you ever think of anything other than tail? I haven't known you five minutes and you are already proving incorrigible. Name your price and then I'll tell you were to put it. If it is their food you are after you have to go through me to get it."

Well, this girl was something different. The Aerodactyl seemed clueless, quietly passive – common for most innocent young women these day – and she knew the Raichu’s type like the back of her paw. But the fiery chicken was actually threatening her? Smiling, excited at the prospect of a challenge from an oversized hen, Selina slunk towards her admirer. His bulbous form could make a good shield against the chick’s potential attacks.
    “Ooh, not so friendly,” She muttered playfully, eyes on the Blaziken as she stood close to the Raichu. “I’m just looking for a little food. You’ve got more than enough and a girl like me’s got to eat, ain’t I?” Turning to the electric-rat, Selina took no regard for personal space as she looked deep into his eyes with a feigned innocence. “You won’t let her hurt me, will you?” Touching his shoulder gently, shifting her position so that her slender form was almost entirely hidden behind him, she leaned over to whisper in his ear. “I can make it worth your while…”
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Fortree City | Morning

Acht's thin lips grew to a frown as McChu waddled over to the newcomer with a pickup line that made the Aerodactyl raise her brow. Quietly, the fossil was thinking about dealing with this Mienshao. Did she really want to give something away for one of the huts? But then again, if the feline really was just asking for a little... The Blaziken's threats interrupted her thoughts, gazing up to the fire-type in a mixture of awe and gratefulness. Acht really didn't know how to deal with these kinds of Pokemon, having been so sheltered for her life.

It was in a matter of moments the Mienshao sauntered over to the Raichu, placing a paw upon his shoulder and speaking. “Ooh, not so friendly. I’m just looking for a little food. You’ve got more than enough and a girl like me’s got to eat, ain’t I?" If Acht had fur, she would've been bristling right now, narrowing her eyes in annoyance at the cat. “You won’t let her hurt me, will you?" She had almost completely hidden herself behind McChu, and the Aerodactyl snarled.

Oh, that was it.

"Look here, cat," Acht snapped, baring her long, dinosaur-like fangs in a display of anger. "I may not know much about society and how it works, but I'll tell you one thing..." slowly walking towards the Mienshao, rage flowed off her in waves. A low growl started in the Aerodactyl's throat. "I can't stand you filth who use others for your own gain. Especially against others. Now," the Dragon had risen to her full height, her tattered wings spread behind her in an attempt to intimidate the cat. "Let. McChu. Go."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:24 am

Post 35

Fortree City| Morning

McChu seemed caught in the middle of something, and he wasn't sure how to handle it. For once a chick finally returned his affections, if only to get some of the berries. He knew his own kind, wanting to manipulate others for their own gain. He did that all his life! But as long as he could have a little fun, he didn't see the harm in playing along with her. After all-- he'd been the one to gather all those berries. The only reason he wasn't running off to get more was that he didn't want to climb all the way back up into the trees.

However, Xena had a different idea, trying to protect he and Chickie Poo from getting conned. His smirk widened, satisfied that Xena would want to protect him. That was pretty sweet. But when Chickie Poo stepped up to the plate, snarling and growling, McChu couldn't hide his enthusiasm. 'Fuck yes, CHICK FIGHT!' His eyes went to each girl in turn, wanting to get the best results out of the situation. Perfect turnout would be all three of them at his beck and call, but he knew he was too dumb to pull that off. So, he would hope for maybe two out of three.

"Ladies, ladies..." he cooed, stepping between them to "diffuse" the situation. "There's plenty to go around --of me. But if you three feel like fighting is the best way to go, then I don't think I can stop you." He stepped out of the way, nub paws in the air. 'Oh Legends, if you're up there and do love me, let this sexy fight happen.' It was the closest thing to a prayer he'd ever had.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:50 am

Fortree City|Morning
    (5)

Lexa frowned at the con artists reply, already trying to lure McChu into her trap. The sweet Acht's reply to the whole thing almost had the Blaziken laughing, somewhat proud of the female for standing up to the other. She had seemed so quiet and demure, but this was something else. "Let. McChu. Go." Lexa took that moment to stand beside Acht and crossed her arms, flames still blazing brightly and almost framing her face in ferocity. "I agree, let's have it done. Release the Raichu."

"Ladies, ladies...There's plenty to go around --of me. But if you three feel like fighting is the best way to go, then I don't think I can stop you." Oh this had to be a joke......right? Oh Moltres please let it be a joke. But the look on his face was one of such giddy that she knew it had to be serious. The lech wanted a cat fight..."This cannot be happening," she groaned, already regretting her choice to try and help this small group. But it was not in her nature to just abandon those who need help, and perhaps with young Acht she could teach the girl to be more confident. She already had a good start. With another heavy sigh she awaited the con's reply to see which way she would need to act.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:39 am

Fortree City || Morning [3]

"Look here, cat. I may not know much about society and how it works, but I'll tell you one thing... I can't stand you filth who use others for your own gain. Especially against others. Now, Let. McChu. Go.

Well, the dragon wasn’t as feeble as Selina had condemned her as. An attractive smirk spreading across her features at the creature’s threats, seemingly intent on saving the sleazy bastard she hid behind, Selina pouted.
    “You’re getting the wrong idea of me, hun,” She purred, feigning offense. Although words had never hurt her, the Mienshao wasn’t overly keen of being compared to filth. She’d lived the majority of her life on the streets, stealing for a living and seducing men to fuel her materialistic addictions – but never, had someone had the audacity to call her such a name. On the contrary, Selina took great pride in her appearance and hygiene. Unlike most in her situation, she worked with a great amount of dignity and was reluctant to fall into the pool of stereotypes. Smiling, she couldn’t deny that the work itself was dishonourable.

"I agree, let's have it done. Release the Raichu."

The two females had sided up, preparing to fight with blatant acts of intimidation. Selina wasn’t looking for such violence – a verbal spar perhaps, but ultimately, the thief was peckish. Could these people be so piggish as to not share their berries with a sweet, innocent survivor such as herself? However, the feline was a little curious to why they were so keen on saving the Raichu from her villainous clutches. He seemed to be enjoying himself in all honesty.
    “Oh, but he’s so cute,” Selina smirked, tone heaped with sarcasm as she gently pinched one of the rat’s cheeks. Hell, they could have him back. She’d had more than enough experience with his kind in the past few years and was growing increasingly tempted to throw the idiot at his defence team. Eyes back to the Aerodactyl and Blaziken pair, she smiled. “I’m just after a couple of berries,”

"Ladies, ladies...There's plenty to go around --of me. But if you three feel like fighting is the best way to go, then I don't think I can stop you."

Oh yes, the fat Raichu was a real charmer. Humouring the idiot, Selina strolled forwards, tail swinging slowly behind her as she held her paws up in a battle-ready stance.
    “Come on, girls,” The Mienshao spoke seductively, exaggerating her natural allure to comical levels in a bid to alert the duo of her peaceful intentions. There was no way Selina was battling today, she’d just woken up and was most definitely averse to straining something in a meaningless dispute. “Perhaps it’ll rain so we can have a mud fight, hm?” Chuckling to herself, she placed her paws on her hips, finally deciding to level with the hostile pair and their pet pervert. “Listen, you can keep M-McChu,” Tilting her head as she hesitantly recited the name. “I’m not here to fight. Just offering you a place to rest for a few berries – it’s not all bad a deal is it?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:49 am