Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Duma
Kaze
Moon Moon
Zapdos
Steven
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
renegade
Min
13 posters

really makeshift art shop (closed)

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

really makeshift art shop (closed) Empty really makeshift art shop (closed)

Post by Min Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:29 am

art shop shit (closed for now)
      OKAY so most of you all know me but hey this is cedric and i'm trying to slowly reintegrate myself into EJ. i've been really stressed the past few days weeks and drawing has always been something of a stress relief so, why not? most of you already know what my art looks like, although i haven't posted anything recent in a long ass time so maybe there'll be pleasant surprises?

unlimited slots and i accept both points and USD/CAD, money orders are guaranteed to be finished within a week's time. if you have a specific style you want, or specific details, tell me in your post.

Sketchbook found here

below is just a copy and paste of my shit from the trio market. profile images are ~200 points give or take, just ask and i can give you a final price. (sometimes i'll do things for free, too.)

i also do human commissions, and examples of my humans can be given upon request.

all sprites, including scratch sprites, recolors, spriteovers, etc, are free.

(and. official site artwork is free, if it's needed. just hmu via pm or skype.)

finished commissions (with the exception of avatars and sprites) will be posted in my sketchbook instead, so i can keep a collection there.

list..:

Pricing:

Profile Images
    Coloured Sketch - $6 USD
    Flat Image - $9 USD (1)
    Full Colour - $11 USD (1) (2) (3)
    Quick Paints - $5-$15 USD (1) (2) (3)
    +$3 USD per extra character
    +$2 USD for excessive detail
    Normal Edits - Free (1) (2)
    Animated - 35fp (1) (2) (3)
    Scratch Avatars - 75fp (1) (2) (3)
    Portraits
    Simple Portrait - 50fp (1) (2)
    Detailed Portrait - 100fp (1) (2)
    Pixel Portraits - 65fp (1) (2)

Last edited by Cedric on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

really makeshift art shop (closed) Empty Re: really makeshift art shop (closed)

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:18 am

Hey. Can this lamesauce person get two scratch sprites? One of Tiana, and one of this loser eevee except with wings like in this picture. Don't rush. Even if it's free I'll probably tip you some points afterwords.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:29 am

Ooh wow. Me likey. :3

Can I hop in for a FP profile image? I'm personally really intrigued to see how you might draw Khan. I'll PM you the details, if you accept.

Can I also request to see examples of your human work?
    Steven
    Steven
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Steven Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:33 am

I would also like to take a look at your human art, if that is all right with you.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:00 pm

@vince: profiles are more of less 200fp each, with price varying on the complexity and time taken to complete--chris and vee would both be 200fp each for profile art. if that's alright with you, i'll definitely put them on my list. 8)
    (also frick i loved the xatu version of those pokevariations. they're so good)

@josh: sure thing!! will get to work on it asap~

@nighty: OH sweet khan baby, i'd love to take a shot at drawing that precious lucario--feel free to drop me a pm! ;v;

@nighty & steven: as for my examples for humans, i just made a post in my sketchbook (although the digital example isn't shaded orz)
    i also have these really old examples (from 2014): x x
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:45 pm

Fine by me! Do you want payment before or after?
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:09 pm

I would love a commission of Frank the macho Gothitelle and Marco the Audino if you are up to the challenge of drawing the buff gothitelle and/or an image of Clear the Metagross to go with the wonderful image of Noiz you made <3
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:07 pm

I'd really like a drawing of Uboa please, any transformation he doesn't already have/and or an image of Garnet from Steven Universe as a Metagross. Since I don't have a set design for them yet you have free reign on how you would draw her. Thank you.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:19 am

@vince: after, since i have a history of fluctuating work habit + a prize at the end keeps me motivated 8)

@ kaze: sure thing!! i can do both--if you'd like!

@twi: of course! your commission will be at the top of the list since it's prepaid. any specific style you'd like? i can do both. ;w;

(garnet is my fave...)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:21 am

I only have 500 points right now but that'll do it I'd love to see them all drawn by you <3
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:30 am

I would love to see Kaneki and Hide, as well as Peregrine done by you~
    I can pay 350-450 points for these images~
    For Kaneki and Hide, do whatever poses you want~ Anything showing any of Kaneki's alters are greatly appreciated. (Especially Centipede and Shironeki). No single images are needed.

For Peregrine, I have no preference except that you really play with the fact that she's a sociopath. I need more scary art of her.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:01 pm

Id love a full color tbh, thatd be stellar. And thank you for doing both my gosh
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:58 am

I hate to stack on top of all these requests but could I get some avatar edits? :3
    Since there is so many Ill totally pay if you want ; ;

Spoiler:

Also could I get an avatar of a Delectroke?
    Bill
    Bill

Post by Bill Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Oh, oh! If I am not too far down the list, I would love a picture of Bill! I will make sure whatever ask for payment is sent to you (even if I am broke on this account, ho ho!)

really makeshift art shop (closed) 196 We can fix it! really makeshift art shop (closed) 197
    really makeshift art shop (closed) 134really makeshift art shop (closed) 135really makeshift art shop (closed) 136
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:53 pm

@ duma: i added both of your commissions to my queue! 8)

@ bill: of course! do you have any specific pose you'd like to be drawn in? 'w'

@cinder: ayyyy here's your avatar edits!

the rest of them:

that's just 75fp, for all of them~
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Omg they are all PERFECT! Thank you so much. Points sent~~ ;;w;;
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Think you could do avatars for the Talonflame line? 8>

Also, on site buisness, there are three avatars we've needed for a while now, I can PM you the details as to keep it more under wraps if you're down. I'll still make sure you get paid the 225 for em too.
    Bill
    Bill

Post by Bill Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Cedric wrote:@ bill: of course! do you have any specific pose you'd like to be drawn in? 'w'

Thank you!!

I was thinking, would you be able to do him as if he were trying to coax a scared Pokemon out? Crouched down with one hand out, maybe even a concerned or gentle look to his face? I hope that isn't too much! Again, thank you!

really makeshift art shop (closed) 196 We can fix it! really makeshift art shop (closed) 197
    really makeshift art shop (closed) 134really makeshift art shop (closed) 135really makeshift art shop (closed) 136
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:52 am

I would love to commission you for avatars of my shiny huskary and Aaden if your list isn't already too full.

really makeshift art shop (closed) Yx8XtF9

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Larka's Art Shop
    Sketchbook
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Kitty Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:05 pm

aaaah I love your art so much omg <33

If you're not too busy and get the time, would you consider drawing some profile art for my Furfrou Knightly for 200 points?? Maybe in a more fiercer, interesting pose than the one I drew for her xD If the price is okay and you're up for it, I'm very patient and wouldn't mind waiting a little bit if you have a lot of other stuff to do already ^_^
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:36 pm

WOAH i didn't expect this much interest, ha ha--but yes, of course! i'll do all of them! i'm going to temporarily close the shop until i finish all of these. hopefully it won't take too long, although i do have tests coming up... orz

i also received a bunch of pms, and they've all been put on my list! ;w;

@zapdos feel free to send me a pm for those site avatars, and they'll be free!
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:46 pm

@vince sorry this took a while but here's the rest!!

Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:14 am

oh man FCK YEAH 8D

How many points for those?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am