Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+10
renegade
Min
Ho-Oh
Houndoom
Snitch
Lugia
Silverishness
Luxray
RhysandNight
Abysswalker
14 posters

(ACE) The VIRIDIAN Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The VIRIDIAN Team - Page 11 Empty Re: (ACE) The VIRIDIAN Team

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Outside Viridian Forest | Late Afternoon
    (1)

Finally...

He made it to Kanto. After a year and what seemed to be a half, Dante had finally broke free of that mountainous prison and made it away from Johto. He knew cities at night would be a bad idea, but he needed help. Some kind of help.

Any kind.

Though he was loath to admit it. His front let had been fractured from trying to escape something that had been much larger that him and anyone with a sense knew that large things when it's dark was a bad idea, even if he had brilliant sight in the night. To top it all off his fire attacks weren't doing so well against it. He was exhausted and ached all over from traveling when the creature struck him. It was a quick fight that ended on his opponents favour, though to his delight - and misfortune - he got away. The fall was broken by his arm and a small bush.

When he woke up he wasn't sure what time of day it was or when he fell - or even how far down the fall was - but he felt slightly rested. The sky, it was late afternoon... he couldn't see straight so he kept walking, limping. At one point in time he came across a withered Rattata, it was alive in a sense that it only wanted to eat you. However, it's movements were futile, it appeared as though someone had been at it already, leaving it for dead. Dante willed up enough fire power and snuffed out what little life the creature had left in it.

"I thought... friends. How... she just leave? I'm not even going... that blind bitch would be dead by now... ri..."

Finally he made it to some kind of forest, the sounds of others caused his ears to prick up. Using the small amount of energy, Dante hobbled his way in whichever direction the noises were coming from.

Finally something emerged into his vision, a small blurry green figure. Had he not eaten anything? Why was his vision so blurry. He could see the grass below him fine, but the distant figure seemed but a blur.

"Hee... Help... I'm not infected, but I need help..." Dante wheezed. How long had it been since I've eaten... I feel sick.

"F-fire?" came another.

Where was he?

((Hello everyone! :D Don't know if anyone remembers me, (doubt it) but I'm back!))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Post 42 [both]

Outside Viridian Forest| Late Afternoon

Skoll could only be too grateful to the multiple votes for continuing on their way, grateful for the option of movement. Even with Kenna's little snarky quip, he gave her only a small frown before moving forward, assuming the others would follow. The freak's small flip in personality, however, did manage to get under Skoll's skin. He didn't like that anger. That was a dangerous anger that came from a dangerous pokemon. Ari, oblivious to Luzige's anger, took her place next to her little miniature, all too happy to have someone to tutor in the fantastic ways of... being Ari.

"All right, Little Me, listen up," Ari began, a smirk firmly planted on her face. "Don't worry bout your little wings. They'll get big pretty soon. Till then, you can fucking just run everywhere, and then rip the ankle tendons out of everything bigger than you. Size means shit when they're wallowing around on the ground screaming like a fucking girl." She grinned at her first bit of advice, knowing it'd personally won her quite a few battles herself. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall on their asses."

Though his sister seemed joyous enough in immersing herself in barbaric battle stratagems, Skoll couldn't shake the feeling of dread from his stomach. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. Pausing, he turned to the brush behind them, to the forest that kept doing its best to keep them still, something stirred from within. Glaring, he raised his scythes to this unknown threat until it finally revealed itself.

"...Wh..."

Charred feathers decorated burnt and melted flesh. Its broad wings were enormous for a fearow even, the same as they were before. The sack on its head was almost fused to its no doubt fleshless head, almost the same as he'd last seen it. Skoll's eyes widened almost to a comical point, his scythes dropping in realization and shock. How... HOW...?! Ari noticed the change in her brother and only managed to glance at what had him so spooked.

"WHY DO YOU FUCKERS NOT STAY DEAD!?" he cried, pushing his way to the front of the troupe, wings flared and scythes carving the ground. First, he saw the -now missing, AGAIN- jolteon completely ripped to shreds by a demonic houndoom, and now this bird that'd been burnt to liquid by Brim was just walking around too?! The FUCK was wrong with that fucking forest?! "How the HELL are you alive?!"

Ari frowned, looking to the bird and back to her brother, confused. What the hell was he talking about? "Skoll?" she asked, but got no answer, only the very concerned look the scyther wore. When she looked back to the tree line, though, she did notice something different-- a houndour, straggling out. She blinked, then frowned more. "You must have really made an impression in there, bro. They're following you like a plague." Her pun completely unintentional, Skoll found little amusement in her words. Shooting her a glance that meant for her to shut her trap, he went closer, scythes gleaming ominously in the setting light.

"Answer me!" he snapped, raising a scythe toward the bird. "You fucking died in there-- I saw it! Tell me what happened!"

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:48 pm

[OOC: Skip me this round, this duo is getting a bit hard to RP as. |D
    Let's just say Luzige began jumping around Crane in circles squealing "ERMERGERD BARBECUE FEAROW!", and Rico just stepped back a bit nervously. c:]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:58 pm

((Sorry guys, between my now 11 day headache and my laptop not working I wasn't able to get online in the last couple of days.))
    Viridian Forest|Late Afternoon
    (20)

So many things were happening at once that the poor Abra's senses were on overload. Between strangers coming and going and now this molting burn victim of a Fearow Kenna just couldn't keep up. She held her paws to her head and squeezed her eyes as tightly as she could, rocking quickly back and forth while pulling all of her psychic power inward to try and control the signals screaming in her mind. She fought to find her center, the space in her mind where she could pull all of her wayward power into one focused point, but it was proving difficult.

Skoll's angry flares of energy, Loki's constant warning signals, Ari's intimidating personality, Luzige's....Luzige-ness...all of it was bombarding her warning signals and now when you add in two more the small Abra was on overload. Her movements were becoming quicker and quicker as she chanted quietly to herself, the hushed whispers making her come across as a complete mental case. But they were helping. Little by little she was able to sift through the warnings and danger signals until they were finally quiet. But the part that confused her the most? The one Skoll was treating as a threat had one of the smallest signals of all.

How was she going to explain that to the livid bug currently screaming death and obscenities?
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 am

Outside Viridian Forest || Late Afternoon [14][9]

"WHY DO YOU FUCKERS NOT STAY DEAD!?"

Crane winced at the infuriated reaction of the Scyther, long neck recoiling as if he’d been physically struck by the approaching insect. Shuffling uncomfortably on the spot, wings spread to provide extra support for his lanky, unstable frame, the bedraggled creature worriedly processed what the bug was saying, demanding answers for his existence. The Fearow, looked up to meet the speaker’s eyes, a terrible confusion hidden beneath the charred sack that had been used to kill him once again all those years before.
    “I… Died?” He repeated hesitantly, remembering what that majestic Legendary had said to him on departure. Experiencing a second shot at life was precious, but Crane saw no reason why he, of all creatures, was worthy of such a monumental privilege. He was only brought out of his silent confusion when a sharp scythe lingered dangerously close to his face.

"Answer me! You fucking died in there-- I saw it! Tell me what happened!"

The hostility in his voice, the threat of his arm, his stance – it sent alarm bells ringing in the Fearow’s mind as his remaining eye turned a deeper shade of red. Head lifted, long neck extended in an act of subconscious intimidation as his fear dissolved into a growing anger at such treatment, Crane began clawing the ground.
    “It was a bird,” He replied curtly, almost in a hiss. “A Legend. Ho-Oh, I believe,” Attention momentarily darting away from the Scyther and over to the newly arrived Houndour seeking assistance from the generously sized group, Crane’s skeletal body relaxed. With a slow exhale, he looked back to Skoll. “I’d rather you lower your scythe, too. I mean you no harm,”

Whilst Crane had successfully dissipated a flash of deadly aggression from Skoll’s hostility, the green, insect-like canine was not making it easy. Remaining blackened feathers ruffling at the creature’s chanting, the Fearow gave the occasional click of his bloodstained beak as his glare fell to the mutated mutt that insisted on calling him barbecued. Although the avian had never been one to dwell on insults, the creature’s tone and joy at beholding his hideous state was apt to grate on fragile nerves.
    “You died? How curious…” Crane’s attention drifted to a new speaker, the eloquent voice sending a shiver up his spine as he regarded the shiny Zoroark. Loki was indeed fascinated with this turn of events.

The canine had thought the giant Fearow nothing but an infected on approach, convinced Ari and her new sidekick, Roy, would make quick work of the threat. But his voice, that drawl of superiority beneath the initial croak wasn’t normal. There was something different about this Fearow.

Now, as Skoll and the newcomer conversed, Loki’s curious was boiling over. He was a revived undead. Why would Ho-Oh, as he claimed, see the worth in resurrecting such a gangly monstrosity of the epidemic? A small smirk dancing across his vulpine features, Loki acknowledged the Houndour with a nod of his head as he sauntered towards the towering avian. He had no intentions of helping the canine, but if the group deemed it right to do so, well, he would get to introductions later. Mutt looked like he was going to pass out any moment anyway.
    “What was it like?” Loki continued, addressing the avian as he halted aside Skoll. “Death, I mean. Is it painful? I imagine being burnt alive must be horrendous…”
    “I-I’d rather not talk about it…” The bird’s quiet, awkward mumble of a response went unheard by the dark-type. He seemed so docile, though the regular movement of his claws against disappearing earth gave Loki reason to believe he was trying to deny a natural anger. Regardless, he was impressed. No doubt once an undead, either this Fearow had made some sort of startling recovery or was an entity; beginning to lose his mind despite losing his appearance prematurely. Thoroughly ensnared by the oddity stood uncomfortably before him, Loki’s eyes flashed with pure mischief. A snort and shake of the head giving enough proof that this conversation was by no means over. Loki would have his answers.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:41 am

Post 43 [both]

Outside Viridian Forest| Evening

"It was a bird," The charred fearow replied with a hiss, his long neck recoiling from Skoll's accusing words. "A Legend. Ho-Oh, I believe." Ho-Oh? The scyther blinked, dumbfounded. He'd only heard whispers of the Legend, soft mutterings from both his trainer and his colleagues. Did the jolteon mention a bird as well? As he struggled to recall, the fearow interrupted his thoughts. "I’d rather you lower your scythe, too. I mean you no harm."

Skoll's scowl returned, his eyes analyzing the bird before him as he reluctantly obliged. "...For now..." he growled before returning to the others, ignoring Loki's interrogation. He needed away from that mess of feathers. The hell was going on in that forest? He sighed as he returned to his original spot at the group's head, closing his eyes for a moment to collect himself. Pushing away his new anxiety and worries, he opened his eyes with a long, steady exhale. He had a job to do, whether he liked it or not. He glanced back over the others, catching Ari's gaze, silently telling her it was time to go. He only paused when his eyes rolled over Kenna's rocking, fidgeting form, and he prodded her gently with a scythe. "...Hop on."

Ari's frown remained, not liking how easily the bird had set her normally stoic brother off. It was weird, and a little unnerving. She looked back to the bird, who seemed docile enough, and just couldn't get it. He looked undead, and she felt the need to snap his twiggy little neck, but he was talking and... She'd never seen one do that before. Unsure of whether Skoll had simply fallen off his rocker, she strolled to the bird and Creep-Face (not to be confused with "Creepy" Luzige) with a frown of her own. "Time to go, love-birds." While she had her own questions for the fearow, it was probably left to when they settled for the night, lest Skoll simply leave them.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Outside Viridian Forest| |Evening
    21/9

“A Legend. Ho-Oh, I believe,” Luzige stopped dead in his tracks, slowly turning to stare intently at the bird. The Arachenon simply stood there for a moment, before carefully approaching the Fearow. "You... You were revived by Ho-Oh?" he asked, dipping his head to the side. "The Ho-Oh? The one in legends and myths with sparkly butt feathers and fucking rainbows sprouting from his wings?" The bug gazed at the avian with large, round eyes filled with... awe?

"OHMYGOD YOU WERE REVIVED BY HO-OH!" he screeched, leaping at least a few feet in the sky before landing on all six, giddily skipping around in circles before bowing in respect. "I can't believe you were given life b-by Ho-Oh!" he squealed, bowing again and again in reverence to the Fearow. “You died? How curious… What was it like? Death, I mean. Is it painful? I imagine being burnt alive must be horrendous…” With the words of the not-so-appetizing looking Zoroark, Luzige too, was looking at the bird expectant for an answer.

"Arceus, what's the big deal? Who cares if he was revived by some legendary bird, fuck, we don't even know if he's telling the truth," Ricochet snorts, watching the Fearow from a few meters away. Her Arachneon companion seemed to think otherwise. "It IS a big deal! He was revived by fucking Ho-Oh, hell that rainbow-butt-feather bird even created Suicune, Raikou, and Entei!" Luzige seemed a bit disappointed by Crane's answer to the inquiry of his death.

As the group began their move again, the Oreon rolled her eyes at the bug-type before trudging away. "So uh, what's the first priority once we reach the city? Shelter? Food?" she asked, not to anyone in particular. Padding slowly, she turned around to see the Arachneon racing to catch up with the group, who soon walked near the unnerving Fearow, gazing at him as if he were a god.

[OOC: I couldn't resist... Sparkly butt feathers. |D]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Viridian Forest|Evening
    (21)

Kenna was grateful when everything calmed down and Skoll offered for her to ride. The weary fox could feel herself finally letting go, the excitement of the day easing up and allowing the little psychic's mind a moments peace. Letting herself drop gently onto Skolls shoulders Kenna lay her head down on top of the bug's, intent on sleeping until they got to their destination. Legend's willing, nothing else insane would happen in the next few hours and she could finally get some much needed sleep.

Her violet orbs took one last look around at the the group, making sure each one of them had their own signal registering in her mind rather than the one big cluster-fuck she had before. The last being her eyes settled on was Loki, his aura radiating the strongest out of all of them, and her eyes slid slowly closed. Sleep claimed her but with such a sight as that demonic fox as the last thing her eyes witnessed there was no telling what kind of nightmares she would have. There was something truly terrifying behind his charming facade, she could feel it just in the way he looked into her eyes.

~Skoll...~ her mind whispered to only the Scyther, finally asleep and left with telepathy as her only means of conversing with the leader, tried to offer some sort of insight. ~I do not know your past with the bird but I sense no danger from him. But please, watch Loki. While he has done nothing outright there is something truly dark lurking beneath the surface.~ Not knowing what else to say the Abra was left with little choice but to hope Skoll understood that even Kenna herself was unaware of just what kind of evil Loki was capable of. All she could do was sense it. ~Please...be careful.~
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:39 am

Outside Viridian Forest || Late Afternoon [15][10]

"...For now..."

Whilst Crane was pleased the standoffish Scyther had adhered to his wishes, lowering his threatening stance to skulk away, his words unnerved him. Why? He didn’t know. Of course, his appearance might suggest an extent of hostility, but the Fearow had never deemed himself dangerous, something to fear. In fact he’d always implored battle. He was a strategist, always had been. He could teach someone how to battle with a bat of an eyelid, but cowardice and a fear of pain kept him firmly out of the action. Watching the insect wander off to assist an Abra, the bird was feeling increasingly uncomfortable left aside the prying Zoroark. But things could always get worse.

"OHMYGOD YOU WERE REVIVED BY HO-OH!"

The strange bug-like mutt had literally leapt into his vision, its six legs propelling it into the bird’s line of sight. Starting, Crane took a wobbly step back, stumbling with his gangly form as he sought balance in the form of an extended, bony wing.
    “Erm…” Looking to the awed creature, a wavering smile on his beak as his natural awkwardness overcame an initially intimidating demeanour, Crane was thankful the canine was distracted by a female companion of equal rarity. He’d never seen such exotic species before, especially the canines he could only speculate were relatives to the Eevee family – and particularly different. Whilst the green pup seemed innocent enough, albeit a little unsettling, the steel-type was doubtful of his admittance, cynical in her attitude.

"Arceus, what's the big deal? Who cares if he was revived by some legendary bird, fuck, we don't even know if he's telling the truth,"

Crane, the ferocious aching of his head gradually dissipating, looked more upset than anything at the Oreon’s words.
    “I… I-I wouldn’t lie…” He muttered softly, kindly voice drowned out by Luzige’s own defence. Whilst the bug-type had a certain inelegance about him, the avian was at least pleased he hadn’t an argument before him already. It seemed that for now, at least, the group had accepted him. Smiling to himself, his single eye fell to the Scyther and Abra, confusion reminding him to consult the mantis-creature further. Whoever he was, that creature knew something more and Crane intended to find out exactly what. But he was patient. The Scyther seemed as shaken as he, best to let him cool off first.

Loki had been watching the newcomer’s actions like a hawk. Ice cold eyes didn’t miss a movement; each minute shift in his expression, every flex of his lacking muscles were all stored away by the scheming fox. This bird was a strange sort. He was so eloquent and yet so foul. There was an awkward air about him, and yet a refinement past the initial horror of his appearance. But there was something more. Utter bewilderment. He truly had no idea. The expression the bird had worn at Skoll’s quieted words was enough confirmation for the Zoroark that his revival was only the start of his bafflement.

"Time to go, love-birds."

Turning his slender head at Ari’s blunt words, Loki, dismissing his earlier observations of the Fearow, flashed a crooked smile.
    “Of course,” He purred, attention diverted over her shoulder to stare hard at Skoll assisting Kenna onto his back. Sleeping Beauty seemed a bit overwhelmed as of late – her eyes closings just as his piercing gaze sought them. Rest while you can… His smirk, still dancing across a slender maw, was directed to Skoll until Ricochet intercepted his line of vision. By the time she’d moved, joining the duo, Loki had turned back to Crane. “I take it you’ll be joining us?”
    “W-Well… Uh… I…” The Fearow stuttered uneasily, taken back at the sudden question. Well, yes, he did want to join them – but would they want him. Fortunately, the shiny seemed to have made up his mind for him.
    “I’ll take that as a yes,” He grinned, a short chuckle accompanying his words. Crane, beak agape, looked uncomfortably to the frowning Archeops, worried she might snap his wing in half hadn’t she included him in the invitation to leave. “Come on,” Before he could protest any further, the Zoroark had nudged his wing – currently acting as a third leg – making him stumble forward, struggling to regain balance. Fortunately, he did so before his face hit the ground, though a frown marred his once feeble expression.

Loki merely smiled.

Watching the illusion-fox stalk on ahead, the canine looking back every now and then, Crane emitted a deep exhale before finding his feet again. Resorting to using the bony tips of his wings as an extra pair of legs, the giant bird slowly and rather poorly followed the main group. All his concentration bestowed to movement, the loss of an eye also proving a problem in terms of where the trees laid, the Fearow’s discomfort heightened as the shiny Zoroark fell to walk alongside him; blue, prying eyes glued to him.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:41 pm

((Please skip, I'm really not feeling all the great right now and if I was to make a post it wouldn't be all that great. Roy is simply waiting for everyone to start moving.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:17 am

Post 44 [both]

Outside Viridian Forest/ Viridian City| Evening

Skoll moved forward, Kenna silently riding his back, determined to get to at least the outskirts of the town by nightfall. This bunch of lunatics could go and waste their own time; he wasn't going to be held up by them any longer. Ari was soon to follow, still somewhat disturbed by Skoll's earlier reaction to the giant rotisserie that now looked to be following them. While she had no real problem with the bird, it was her brother's disturbed reaction and FoxFace's interest that bugged her the most about the bird. She shrugged to herself as she mused. Well, one of those could be easily remedied; she could ust beat the answers out of Skoll. Loki... while he was a harder nut to crack, she wasn't even really sure if she wanted to crack it.

As Skoll walked, the first one to break his concentration was the strange steel eevee. "So uh, what's the first priority once we reach the city? Shelter? Food?" He glanced down at her, his mood obviously even more sour than before.

"...Yes," was his short, curt reply. He'd already stated why the city was their target destination. It wasn't his fault she couldn't pay attention. It was then that Kenna's voice resounded in his mind, earning a strange flinch from his body due to the surprise.

~Skoll...~ The voice did catch him off guard, but knew what the voice was, at least. He'd trained with enough psychics and ghosts. ~I do not know your past with the bird but I sense no danger from him. But please, watch Loki. While he has done nothing outright there is something truly dark lurking beneath the surface.~ His gaze flicked back in her direction, then subtly to the dark fox. It didn't take a genius to know that something was wrong with that thing; one look would tell any sane pokemon to keep the hell away. ~Please...be careful.~ Unable to respond with the same powers she had used, he merely nodded, knowing she'd be able to feel the movement, at least.

Soon, his sister was at his side, as they rounded the bend of the road. She shot a questioning glance at him, but he only gave her a stale glare, silently telling her that now was not the time for an interrogation. Giving an angry huff, Ari plowed ahead, her strong legs carrying her quickly over the road's length, pausing at the end of the bend. "Oh, fucking FINALLY, the city!" she cried, a wide grin on her face. "Hey, Mandibles! Betcha I can kill more assholes than you!" With a cackle and headstart, she raced forward, diving headfirst into unknown territory. Skoll made no motion to stop her; it was pointless anyway.

To those that stayed, he waited until they got closer to begin. "I don't want us splitting up. Ari and Creeper can take care of themselves, but the rest of us need to stick together as we look for edible food, clean water and a defendable shelter. Don't expect to find all three. This is too easy of a place to get ambushed. We'll hit up the Mart first. If you want to spread out, fine, but make sure you can see the rest of the group." Looking back to the city, sighing as Ari's laughter filled the empty air, he wished she was a little more... covert. "We'll be opposite them. They'll be attracting everything undead within a mile." With a nod to the others, he then darted forward, scythes out, ready to scour the city.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Viridian City| |Evening
    22/10

Giddily hopping along with the others, Luzige stopped for a moment as he heard Ari's voice. "Oh, fucking FINALLY, the city!" The Arachneon skittered towards the abandoned civilization, gazing at the ruined buildings. He sniffed, before grinning. "I smell fooooood~!" he squealed. "Hey, Mandibles! Betcha I can kill more assholes than you!" Snapping his head towards the dino-bird, the bug couldn't help but breaking into maniacal laughter, leaping up and down. "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, BITCH!" flailing all of his limbs mid-air, he landed swiftly before racing towards the run-down terrain of Viridian City.

As he ran, he inhaled the breeze, eyes lit with an excited fire as he took a turn to the left. Catching sight of a battered Persian, the Arachneon lunged before plunging his forelegs deep into the feline's side. Rewarded by the screeching caterwauls, the bug-type giggled with delight before sinking his long mandibles into the cat's eyes, gouging them from their sockets and swallowing them whole. He hummed with an unsettling delight, bashing his legs over and over again into the undead's skull. "I love this city already!" he squeaked, tossing the half-eaten carcass away before racing to find a new one.

Rico stopped when they reached the city, shuffling a few ways away as Luzige darted off into the filthy streets. Listening to the words of the Scyther, she nodded. "We'll be opposite them. They'll be attracting everything undead within a mile." She gave a quick glance to where the sounds of voices were coming from in the city, scowling. Stretching her legs, the Oreon swiftly began to follow the Scyther as he entered the city, struggling to keep up with her legs. 'Perhaps it would be better if I strayed away for a bit...' deeming that her thought was a good idea, the steel-type began to limp away from where the others were headed, instead walking towards some of the ruined buildings that littered the area.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Viridian City|Evening
    (22)

Feeling Skoll nod in response to her question made the sleepy Abra giggle. While the Scyther obviously held no psychic powers he must also not have known that she could read his thoughts if she so chose. But such invasions were best left only in times of dire need, so Kenna left it alone. Best to let him keep his own piece of mind over the matter. Skoll seemed to be an intensely private person and she would respect that of the one they had all appointed as leader. As she mulled over her thoughts and pulled her powers together into a concentrated force once again she almost didn't notice when they made it to the city. But once they did she had a great introduction to the fact.

It was no surprise to Kenna when Ari went barreling into the streets hollering at the top of her lungs, likely to attract anything in the city with that kind of mentality. She certainly was never going to be one accused of subtlety, that was for sure. It seemed Skoll knew that as well and was already planning ahead. "We'll be opposite them. They'll be attracting everything undead within a mile." A wise decision. Kenna smiled in her sleepy state, still resting upon the large bug type's shoulders, but senses aware of everything going on around her once more. Her much needed sleep was agreeing with her. Not rousing any objection the Abra allowed her sleep to continue, making sure to keep a keen sense on Loki should he choose to follow.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Outside Viridian Forest || Late Afternoon [16][11]

"Oh, fucking FINALLY, the city! Hey, Mandibles! Betcha I can kill more assholes than you!"

As Ari’s announcement rang out like a siren, a challenge accompanying her observation, Crane gave a great sigh of relief. The journey, although thankfully short, had left him particularly uneasy. He wasn’t sure if the shiny fox stalking aside him had blinked once in the duration. As he nervously caught glimpse of the strolling Zoroark in his periphery, he was thankful those icy orbs were locked on the cityscape ahead. Slowing his pace, his movement still uncoordinated and prone to the occasional stumble, the giant Fearow came to a halt a generous distance behind the Scyther – not wanting to alarm him.

Loki, although thoroughly fascinated with the revived avian, had found a great entertainment in unnerving the poor guy. No doubt he would be easier to crack than he’d first thought. A little temperamental perhaps, volatile even, but nothing the Zoroark couldn’t handle. Still, he was distracted by Ari’s joyous cry, soon followed by the bug-mutt’s wholehearted acceptance of their little game. The shiny snorted, stopping aside Skoll and Kenna as his scheming eyes followed the loudmouth duo until they fell out of sight within the winding city streets.
    “Well, that’s two outta the way,” He muttered aloud, smirking to himself as his gaze wandered across their ‘leader’ who announced their plan. Crane listened from afar.

"We'll be opposite them. They'll be attracting everything undead within a mile.”

As much as the Zoroark resented leadership that he didn’t possess, Loki couldn’t deny Skoll had his head on straight. Rationality was a rare thing these days, a hindrance in many ways, but then again it wasn’t Loki’s problem. The canine knew the tricks for survival, for evolution, and rationality wasn’t always a necessity in his perfect vision. In fact, Loki had abandoned such restraints long ago. He knew what he wanted to achieve and Crane was going to help him in his path to power.
    “Un-Undead?” The Fearow choked out quietly, the word surrounded by dark, deadly connotations that sent a shiver down his spine. Hobbling forward, propped up on bony wings, he peered down to the city, fearful of which creatures lurked within. Loki, however, had caught the quieted query.
    “Don’t tell me you don’t know about the undead?” He scoffed, disbelieving as his eyes ran over the bird’s exemplary form of the virus’ capabilities. “I thought of all creatures, you’d know,” Snickering to himself, amused of just how clueless Crane was, the bird left frowning, the Zoroark gestured him to follow. “Let me tell you a little story…”

Following Skoll and Kenna as they led the way into the city, Loki quietly recollected the catastrophic events of the past year or so to Crane. What the undead were, the fabled virus that caused such mental and physical deterioration, the death of humankind – it left the Fearow gawping in disbelief. And yet it sounded eerily familiar. Casting his mind back to what little he could remember, images of a demented Mightyena lunging for him and his human’s Rapidash, things started to piece together.
    “So… there’s no communication with these… things?” Crane asked curiously, tilting his head to one side as he struggled to keep up with the group’s pace. “No reasoning?” Loki chuckled darkly, finding a twisted hilarity in the bird’s naivety.
    “I always thought not,” He stared hard at the bird’s remaining red eye, thinking. Shaking his head, the shiny dispelled the topic as if it were nothing, only then noticing the steel-type’s absence. Ricochet must’ve trotted off – well, that was another one taken care of; she was as good as dead. Turning back to Crane, the charred sack swaying with his lumbering movements, Loki smiled to himself. “I never did catch your name…”
    “…Crane,” He answered after a moment’s hesitation. It was one of few things he remembered well, yet it was essentially useless. You could create a new name with a bat of an eyelid. The problem was the gaping hole in his memory that sat between a life with his trainer as a humble Spearow and that endless, ungodly fire. Ho-Oh had arrived, he’d been revived from death and now he was learning of a worldwide epidemic and these monstrous undead that reigned supreme. Perhaps he’d have been better off dead.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Outside Viridian Forest || Late Afternoon

Roy had kept silent while everyone talked about the new pokemon that the scyther had apparently killed back in the forest, which was now standing in front of them, alive, well, at least he believed it was alive, and not one of those things.
    He stuck close to Ari, thinking that she was the safest pokemon in this group to be around at the moment, with everything gone wrong she was the happiest to see the Archen. And he was happy to the Archeops. The first other pokemon from the old time’s he had met, and it was his evolved state.
    Though his attention kept drawing toward the Fearow, who’s head was covered by a bag. He dared not ask what was under it though, cause he was scared to what it mite be, though a fleshless skull was most likely number one. He was thankful it was wearing the bag.

Roy didn’t really notice as Ari plowed ahead of everyone as they arrived at Viridian City. "Oh, fucking FINALLY, the city!" She said, as Roy pushed forward so he could take a look. Though his attention turned to Skoll as he began to talk.
    He was talking about how he didn’t want everyone to split up, and he wanted everyone to look for food and shelter together. Though Roy would much rather stay with Ari, the way she was yelling and shouting, she didn’t seem to be the safest to be around at the moment.
    Turning, he looked at the large Fearow before him again. "Doesn‘t it hurt?" He asked, using his wing claws to point to his head, though in truth, he wasn’t expecting an answer, he was terrified of the bird, it looked so, undead, that he would probably attack it by mistake if he got scared enough.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:19 am

Post 45 [both]

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, BITCH!"

The equally enthusiastic reply only managed to spur Ari on, her powerful legs boosting her speed straight into the air, laughing and cackling as the dormant undead began to stir. Nothing living had been here in a while, it seemed. No matter. Something was very living now, and it was killing the undead ranks before many of them realized she was there. A flock of pidgeotto began swarming her, but it only made her laugh harder.

"COME AND GET IT, BITCHES!" she cried, bouncing from one airborne bird corpse to another, ripping wings and heads from them as she did. Bodies and body parts fell to the ground below, littering the city with new dead blood and corpses. "YOU'RE FUCKING TRASH! HAHA, FUCKING FLYING TRASH!" She tore through them as a shark would a mindless school of fish, and began making her way around to the Gym. Eyes spotting the familiar building, she only grinned, speeding down and catching a few more undead off their guard. This town was nothing compared to what she'd faced in Celadon.

Then again, there was no giant snorlax, either.

Skoll, on the other hand, was careful to choose his route, attempting to stay in the general opposite direction of his over-zealous sister. While she rampaged, his blades severed heads quietly, stealthily. The only sounds that came from him were his footsteps and the sounds of his victims' head rolling off. Eventually, he came to a blue-roofed building, one he knew well as the Mart. He darted inside, slicing off three raticate's heads before they could scream.

He looked about, eyes searching for anything useful. The shelves were somewhat bare, products laying strewn sloppily on the floors and counters. Going slowly, he made his way around the counter, pushing aside an older human corpse, finding only a single hyper potion. Frowning, he balanced the potion on his scythe, letting it clatter onto the counter top. "...I need someone with hands," he called, his voice not much louder than his normal speaking tone. He looked behind him, seeing open boxes full of potentially useful things, but restrained himself. He'd likely just destroy anything in there.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:49 am

Viridian City|Evening
    (23)

Kenna was finally resting peacefully, despite Ari and Luzige's ruckus, and allowed the repetitive motion of Skoll's shoulders as he walked lull her into a deeper sleep. Her powers finally balanced out she felt confident in allowing her senses to become less alert to her surroundings and only kept note of the three beings most important to her safety. Ari, to make sure she didn't lead any of her new 'friends' their way, Loki because...well...Loki, and Skoll since he was the leader of this ragtag band. She wasn't worried about the others as they didn't send off any warning bells in her head.

"...I need someone with hands,"

Her tuned senses allowed Skoll's voice to penetrate her restful state and brought her attention to him. Even sleeping her head turned to face the same direction as the bug before a faint pink glow surrounded her, then the boxes, bringing them carefully down from each other to line up across the floor. While she couldn't see anything within her gentle probe of the bug's mind gave her enough insight to know that it was the boxes he wanted. With her task done she once again rested her head and fell back asleep, leaving the others to sort through for what they needed.

((I figured since she is dead asleep and can't see she wouldn't know what to grab out of them so Kenna made it easier for everyone, including Dara's Roy, to get into the boxes.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Outside Viridian Forest || Late Afternoon [17][12]

"Doesn‘t it hurt?"

Crane jumped at the sudden question, tilting his head to get a better look of the Archen who’d asked. The youth was looking towards his head, the sack obscuring the horrific mess that lurked just beneath, as the Fearow gave a saddened sigh.
    “It’s more… numb,” He replied honestly, not liking the adverse attention he’d thus far received. Then again, it was only natural. He looked a complete and utter mess, brought back from hell; no wonder people were going to ask questions. Managing an awkward smile, he gestured for the bird to enter the building first before looking over his shoulder as Loki stalked up to him. A smug grin hung off his face, a thin layer of blood clinging onto the trimmed fur about his chin and lips. Crane was almost hypnotized by the gore, staring at those few droplets until a dead Rattata suddenly intruded his line of vision.
    “How about a welcome gift?” Loki grinned, holding the limp rodent before the recoiling bird’s face. It had been scurrying out of its hiding place when the fox had spotted it; a well-aimed snap at its unsuspecting throat secured a small, but protein-packed meal. Loki thought it only right he offer it to the newbie – yet from the look the Fearow wore, persuaded him otherwise. “Suit yourself,” He sighed, holding the rat limply in his claws as he slipped into the pokemart, Crane hobbling reluctantly in tow.

"...I need someone with hands,"

Loki took his place loitering against the wall, eyes immediately fixating on Skoll’s feeble attempts at lifting up a potion. The fox’s clawed grasp would have done the trick but it was a lot more fun to watch the bug struggle. Grinning to himself, it seemed someone thought it better to relieve their ‘leader’ of his predicament. A soft pink light emerged around the boxes as they gracefully descended to the ground, the Zoroark’s stare soon falling to Kenna, lost to slumber despite the glow surrounding her small form.
    “You’re more useful than you look,” Loki commented absently, voice tinged with amusement as he wandered towards the boxes. Setting the dead Rattata to one side, he took the liberty of shifting through one of the structures, hoping to find something vaguely useful. Then again, Loki had never seen much value in objects – in fact, he hardly knew the uses of them. Estranged from the human world to have only a limited understanding of their various gadgets, the Zoroark couldn’t imagine any of these flimsy vials or coloured balls to be of any use.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 am

Post 46 [both]

Skoll watched with mild interest as Kenna -as she was the only other one there- lift the boxes and brought them closer, making Skoll's job immensely easier. "...That works." He was about to rummage through one when he heard footprints, a quickly glance at the door telling him it was Loki and the burnt bird.

The scyther's eyes lingered on the giant bird's fragile form for a moment, his unease beginning to build. He couldn't understand it. How could both a jolteon and a fearow not only survive an attack such as they had, and then came back to fucking life looking like they never saw a battle in the first place? But Kenna's words echoed in his mind, reminding him that this Crane was not the one to watch, but the ever-enthusiastic green fox that accompanied him. The gaze went to Loki, and the fox began rummaging through the box Skoll was about to himself. While Skoll saw some rather useful items, such as Hyper potions, full heals, etc., Lokie simply passed them by.

"...You looking for something specific? This box looks fairly useful. We should take it." He glanced behind him, to another box, and cut the top in half, revealing the innards. Dry poke food. He sighed, relieved. Medicine and a stash of long-lasting food? Seemed too good to be true.

Ari was having the time of her life, undead trying to swarm her as she approached the Gym. An arcanine pack, vicious and lethal, had heard her many battle cries, and currently tried to take down the experienced fighter down. But as she rained rocks and debris upon them, laughing and running circles around them, there was no threat. Few things could actually manage to threaten her.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:38 pm

[OOC: Skip me please. ;w;""]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Viridian City|Evening
    (24)

“You’re more useful than you look.” Kenna's brow furrowed even as she slept, her targeted senses alert to Loki's words and actions. Mentally flipping him the bird she turned her head to face away from the irritating fox, shifting her weight on Skoll's shoulders. She could hear the clink of bottles and vials being shuffled about, each delicate ping grating on her nerves. At this rate her insensitive 'companion' was going to wake her up again, and that was something none of them needed. Out of control Abra were a danger to themselves and others lest he had forgotten.

"...You looking for something specific? This box looks fairly useful. We should take it." Kenna chuckled in her sleep, amused at the subtle reprimand Loki received from their leader. She didn't care if the dark fox heard her or not since right now she was safe. Loki had a type advantage on her, since likely not a mental or strategic one, but Skoll had one on him. Bug moves were extremely harmful to dark types. It was another reason she believed him to be a more capable leader than some of the others.

More boxes were opened and shuffled through and Kenna fought the pull of wakefulness that threatened to take her. Though she did indeed feel better the Abra knew she wasn't ready to awaken just yet. Another shift of her head was her vain attempt to ignore the situation but it came at a price. Her glasses, usually secured in place by a steady energy Kenna used almost reflexively and without notice, fell loose. Hitting one of Skoll's armored plates the delicate frames fell to the ground with a soft clatter and at once a palpable tension filled the air emanating from the yellow fox. The air grew thick and heavy, noticeable to anyone in the room, and Kenna's eyes slowly opened to stare hazily at her fallen lenses.

((lol, sorry for the kinda lame post. Everyone was away last round so there wasn't much to work with. But at least it got me one post away from Kenna badging. XD))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:35 am

Viridian City || Evening [18][13]

"...You looking for something specific? This box looks fairly useful. We should take it."

Loki paused in his foraging, turning his slender head to Skoll as he too searched for items of use. The fox heard Kenna’s quiet little chuckle, his icy eyes latched onto her sleeping form in an instance. It was curious how misleading she seemed. So vulnerable and yet her psychic abilities were remarkable when put to use. Illusions of course were Loki’s greatest prize, but he’d always been fascinated with the psychics. Telepathy and all – he could put such power to better use than the Abra’s whole, miserable species.

Lifting one of the potion bottles, the canine watched the liquid splash about inside with a general disinterest. It meant nothing to him. The humans, as loathsome a species as they were, wasted their smarts on medicines. Holding it up for the Scyther to see, Loki’s vulpine features were sculpted into an almost disgusted puzzlement.
    This is useful?” Snorting, he threw it carelessly into the nearest wall, taking relish in the sound of shattering glass. “Humans could do so much more…” What little respect Loki held for mankind came in the form of their weaponry. He’d heard fables of their battles, impressive armies across the world, and lusted to see their infamous artillery in action. But for now, he was content with his fascination of TMs. He’d been taught one by a street-rat in return for sparing his life. He’d killed him anyway, but it had marked the start of a genuine curiosity with the items. He knew little of them, hardly knew how to work them and still lusted for the power they could bring.

Crane had narrowly avoided being hit with the potion and now stood awkwardly aside the pool of wasted health and shards of glass. Keeping quiet, knowing his giant, charred form was still essentially unwelcome, the bird stood aside the exit. He could hear wails and battle cries beyond, taking some comfort in the fact that thanks to the Archeops and insect-like canine there would be significantly fewer threats awaiting them. Crane had been unnerved by Loki’s talk of the undead, yet the wily grin the fox had worn throughout the exchange lingered fresh in his mind. Clearly, he knew something Crane didn’t.

Distracted from his thoughts by the clink of metal against the ground, the Fearow’s single eye soon honed in on a pair of glasses laying aside the Scyther. His natural need to assist kicking in, the avian hobbled over, grabbing the item gently in his beak and holding it as an offering to the semi-conscious Abra. As he caught her heavy-lidded eyes and his close proximity to the duo, Crane subconsciously took a step back.
    “Sorry,” He muttered half-intelligibly, the grasp of the glasses slurring his words. Extending his long, bony neck, body positioned as far from the duo as possible, Crane’s gaze volleyed between the psychic-type and Skoll. Not wanting to give the insect any further reason to distrust him, Crane remained frozen, the definition of awkward as he awaited someone to take the glasses from him.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Viridian City || Evening

"It’s more… numb," the large bird said, though Roy didn’t say anything in return, only gave him a slight nod before he slowly walked into the poke mart. He had been to these places before with Ryan, they had lot’s of healing items, as well as food and other things. Though to his dismay, his trainer wasn’t here, and the place looked rather trashed.
    He wasn’t really paying much attention, nor was he looking around for anything, he was simply, looking. He stood there near the entrance as he looked at the inside of the poke mart, only to be brought back by Skoll asking for someone with hands, but before he could run over to help, the box’s where lifted up with psychic energy, and he knew it was the Abra, the only psychic on the team.

He needed to be more helpful then just standing around doing nothing, so he made a small run over to the counter where he started to jump up, trying to grab hold of something to try and get up onto the counter and behind it. He wanted to see if there was anything useful on the other side of it, but given his pore size and his inability to fly, he couldn’t get up.
    He turned around to see if he could find anything to stand on that would let him reach where he needed to go, but he could see anything that would do the trick, so it seemed he needed to ask for help on this one, but, who? Anyone would do really, but he didn’t want to get thrown up, just, put up top so he could look behind the counter. "Um, could someone give me a lift? I can’t reach." He asked, looking to the others as he pointed to the top of the counter. One of them would be nice enough to give him a lift right? But, no one in this group really seemed nice at first glance.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:53 am

Post 47 [both]

Viridian City Poke Mart| Evening

Skoll watched as Loki picked up a potion, studying it quizzically in his talons. This is useful?” he sneered, throwing it against the far wall, effectively smashing it. Skoll's glare narrowed on Loki, his distaste for the fox growing with each passing moment. For him to waste medical supplies like that... The scyther knew their importance, and well, if Loki wanted to condemn such things, he could go off and bleed to death himself. “Humans could do so much more…”

Skoll scoffed, pushing the box of supplies closer to himself and further from Loki. "Then go and waste your own supplies. Leave these alone; though you find no use in them, I know how to use them. Come back and say that when you're facing death, asshole. Then we'll both see how useless this box of shit is."

He felt Kenna shift, probably uncomfortable with the situation... He wasn't sure how since she was dead asleep, but psychics were all weird. She had to know what was happening since she moved the box for him. He groaned and shook his head. He didn't know and he really didn't care to find out. She shifted too much, however, knocking her glasses off her face with a delicate tink! While Skoll was rather useless to try and pick them up -since his only available appendages were nothing but blades- the cooked bird moved in, picking the spectacles up with a careful move of his long, dangerous beak. “Sorry,” he mumbled, taking a step back. Skoll stared at the offering as if the bird was insane, looking to his blades then back to the glasses. Like he could put them back on the abra without skewering her face.

Ari suddenly burst in, heaving heavily, bright grin on her bloodstained face. "That was fucking awesome!" she boasted, waltzing into the store casually, completely unaware of the slight amount of tension. She pushed past Loki to get to her brother and hopped onto the counter, eager to share her story. "Man, there was this big ol' pack of arcanine, right? And they were all comin after me-- so I was chunking these big ol' fuckin rocks at em, and one hit it so hard in the face, it clean cut off the head!" She laughed, the story far funnier to her than to her brother. "Fuckin' hilarious!" Her eyes went down, spotting the box of goodies that Skoll ineffectively tried to cover with his scythes.

"Shit, son!" she exclaimed, hopping back down and sticking her face into the box. "There's fuckin food in here, and meds! Fuckin MOTHERLOAD!" However, as she was about to dig into one of those delicious-looking bag and ignoring her brother's protests, a small voice rang on the air.

"Um, could someone give me a lift? I can’t reach." Ari turned, seeing her small mirror trying to get to more boxes. Grinning still, she hopped over to him, chuckling.

"Sure thing, Mini-Me. Heave ho!" She offered her head and neck as a stair, her form breaching the long distance from Roy to the box he was trying to reach. As she stood still for her little trainee, her eyes went to the others. "So where's Mandibles? I wanna tell him 'bout the face-losing thing."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Viridian City| |Evening
    23/11

Luzige stretched upon a filthy pile of garbage bags, a good ninety percent of his pelt soaked in blood as he squealed in joy. As he giggled, the rotten intestine that hung from his mouth shook, before he slurped it up like spaghetti, almost purring with content. "Best. Day. Ever." he smiles, plopping onto his back, he rolled around for a bit. "Mrmmf... I should probably head back to the others~" he hummed, rolling off his throne of waste and onto the red-stained cement of the streets. "Don't want them to leave without me!"

Slowly getting up, he began to giddily trot around the city, looking left and right, searching for the others. The thick blood on his pelt had rendered his nose useless, the only scent that drifted towards him the smell of his devoured prey. "Dum dee doo~ Where are youuuuuu?" he sang a bit, before turning a corner and stopping, having reached a dead end. "Mrmm... This is stupid." he grumbled, turning back the way he came. "Oh! I know!" as if a lightbulb just went off in his head, his eyes brightened as he looked skywards. "I could just climb onto a roof and find them from there!"

Ricochet was wearily traversing the streets of Viridian, looking for whatever else may prove useful to the others. She was careful, the creaking of her prosthetic limbs only annoying her as she attempted to be silent. Suddenly she stopped, eyes wide as she turned a corner."Uh..." her mouth was agape, staring at a rather... plump Luzige attempting to climb up a drainage pipe and onto a roof. With every few centimeters he made up, he would only slide back down to the ground.

"Whyyyyyy isnt' this workinggggggg?!" he whined, almost pitifully as he began to roll around on the cement. "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????" he flailed around his legs, oblivious to the Oreon watching him. Rico chuckled quietly, amused by her sibling's act. 'Maybe because you're too fat, dumbshit!' With no intention to help the Arachneon, she slowly began to walk away, resuming her search for goods.

A good quarter-hour passed before the Arachneon finally managed to get on the roof, his paws aching from heaving his heavy body up the slippery metal. "WOOHOOOO! I DID IT!" he cheers, before peering across the roofs. Houses away he could see the others inside the Pokemart, and he grinned. Backing up several steps, he suddenly launched himself to the roof across from his, doing so repeatedly, getting closer to his destination. It wasn't long before he was only a building away from the Pokemart.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" he squealed, launching himself right at a window and smashing through it, stumbling and rolling across the floor and into the Pokemart, shards of glass stabbing his body, but he paid no mind as he got up, shaking some blood and debris off his pelt. "Woot! That was FUCKING AWESOME!"

[OOC: omfg Luzige stop being such a badass fatass... Or as tk calls it--FATABADASS. |D]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:42 am