Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 13 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Min Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon

The metal behemoth was relentless, it's mouth the gates to oblivion itself. The segments of it's body were in constant rotation, leaving little to no room for vulnerability. With every hit it took, the louder and more ear-piercing it's screech became, thrashing it's body left to right. Mist hesitated, her single eye carefully examining their foe before she fanned out her body, hissing threateningly. Flames erupting from her maw, the serpent raced across the vibrating earth and towards the undead.

Closing in on the Steelix, her jaws opened to it's fullest, grabbing hold of it's rusted mid-section, before being flung around from the speed of it's movement. She only stayed on for a few moments, mouth stained before her body was sent flying. Mist was swift, however, twisting her body mid-air as her figure slammed onto the ground, skidding and kicking up dust. "He's strong..." she grumbled, narrowing her eyes. Once again she dashed forward, gripping it's tail with her fangs tightly, the force of it's swings threatening to throw her off.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon | 8

Several bright stars exploded as they hit the Steel-type, hardly effective against the massive undead. Her companions were striking, attempting to deal damage any way possible. With a quick huff, the Cyndaquil launched herself onto the rusted surface of the snake. Running in the opposite direction, she was able to stay on. The part she was on happened to be on the ground, so the Steelix wasn't moving it all over the room. Maybe I should of thought this through a bit more. Sure, using her fire power here would be fine, but she needed to get to the head for max effectiveness.

The uneven rust was not the most comfortable thing on her paws. One slip up and she would be thrown from its surface. Trying to think on her feet, Cinder spat flames straight down. Coating her in a shimmering cloak of fire, she rolled across the undeads body with her Flame Wheel. Near impossible to see, she forced her speed to keep up with her. This had to be doing something, right?

The flames against the steelix was slowly revealing the jagged surface beneath the rust as it began glowing from the heat. If she could see, maybe the fire-type could attempt to glide up the segments (avoiding the spikes). Or, even be struck and flung to its head. How does she expect me to get up there? The shriek of the undead was making her ears ring. "Hey Arbok, how am I supposed to reach this things head?" She shouted over it as best she could.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:16 pm

The Battle Frontier | Noon 6

Xana watched as both the cindaquil and arbok charged at the large undead. She waited a second before dashing after them. She saw and arbok lunge and swerved around her continuing along the body of the massive steelix. There must be a weak spot somewhere. The long heavily plated body scraped against the ground as it dodged and attempted to strike the others. She watched its leith form move in fluid motions and a thought struck her mind. There must be gaps under the scales to allow it so much motion with such thick plating. She grinned and picked up speed and took a flying leap onto its broad, rusty back.
    The plates shifted below her as the beast dealt with other attacks. Xana crouched and scowled when she realized it was just more metal. She leaped of its back again and landed with a dull thud. She stared up as Cinder rolled along in a ball of flame.

She looked back at the beast and realized that she had left claw marks where she had jumped off. How easily can I scratch this thing? she realized that to do any damage she would have to get to its face. "Hey Cinder!" Xana called out, "Keep it occupied!" Xana didn't wait for an answer and took off towards the front of the steelix. She clambered onto its back and started clawing her way up the back of its neck to its head. Her claws just barely made purchase on the smooth surface but the rust defiantly helped. The Steelix shook its head causing Xana to slide a few feet down its back. She growled and propelled herself upward with a strong pull of her strong forearms. She looked up and saw she was almost at the back of its head. She gave a final push and pulled herself on top of its head and flattened herself down as it gave a quick shake of its head. She yowled as she flew off and fell. She flipped mid air to late and landed painfully on her side. Xana lay there winded and moaned at the sharp pain in her ribs.

(Ooc:  sorry if its not neatly written or some problems are in it. Really tired and I'm on my phone XD)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] alt=""/>

Mist was being relentlessly flung around by the Steelix, her body aching from being slammed onto walls as she tried to grip harder. Her jaws were in agonizing pain, and it wasn't long before the serpent let go. She was sent flying through the air, before swiftly landing and whipping up dust around her. The metal snake was much more stronger than she had first assumed, and the cobra wondered if this undead had been a gym leader's before it's rise from the dead. Tensing her body, she swiftly circled the opponent, hissing menacingly.\

"Hey Arbok, how am I supposed to reach this things head?" The serpent cast a swift glance at the Cyndaquil before focusing back onto the Steelix. "I can fling you up there," she chuckled, narrowly evading the metal snake's tail. "Or you could jump off my hood and onto his neck, climb up from there." Rising to her full height, balanced by the tip of her amputated tail, the Arbok spread her large hood out. "Ready whenever you are, Cinder!" she shouts to the fire-type, struggling to stay standing and steady as she dodged the undead's attacks.

[OOC: Feel free to jump off her hood. :'D]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:54 am

Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon | 9

"Hey Cinder! Keep it occupied!" the Leafeon asked of her. "Im trying to!" She called back. Stopping her Flame Wheel, Cinder was careful to grip the fowl surface of the undead. Last thing she wanted was to be thrown. She shot her Swift at the rotating spikes that jugged from the beast. They weren't very effective, but as each one burst a thin layer of rust came off in its wake. There was a cry, the vocals of pain from the Leafeon as the Steelix threw her across the room. Cinder winced, thinking of the pain that must of caused. "Maybe Im not good at occupying."

The Arbok responded back with more of her clever ideas. "I can fling you up there, or you could jump off my hood and onto his neck, climb up from there." The brilliance of this Pokemon impressed the Cyndaquil. She jumped off the Steel-type, painfully landing on her toes on the tiles below. Beads of swear lolled through her fur from the exertion. We are all getting tired.. She noted, seeing the pain in the Arboks eyes, which was not caused from the ealier event. Quickly bounding up and onto the top of the snake, she leaped onto the Steelix's higher rotating spike. Using its own twisting force against it, she rode the spike until she was at the climax, and jumped above the undeads massive head.

She drew in one quick deep breath. Though she had been using a lot of fire power, the Cyndaquil didn't care, refusing to notice. The powerful bursts of flames used the Steel-types natural curvatures to trail a direct hit into its eye. The flames spilled over onto the side of its face, heated the metal skin of the Pokemon. It shrieked in agony, an ear piercing cry that echoed off the walls of the Battle Frontier. As her flames sputtered out, Cinder fell down to its face, twisting midair to land on her back. Her natural fire crackled beneath her as she squashed it but refused to falter.

The Steelix was shrieking, thrusting its head about. Cinder flipped and in a panic dug her tiny claws into the molten surfaces for grip. She was barely keeping hold, and knew she wouldn't be able to keep it up. How long can we fight?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:27 am

The Battle Frontier | Noon 7

Xana attempted to get on her feet but collapsed with a sharp intake of breath and thumped back to the ground. Every breath hurt like a sharp gang piercing her side. She closed her eyes and tried to block the pain by listening to the sound if battle not too far away. They need me. She thought. Xana clenched her teeth and slowly shifted onto her belly. She slid her paws under her and let out a gasp of pain. She paused for a moment and slitted her eyes. Slowly and very carefully she heaved herself into a standing position. She swayed as she fought to stop the pain from flooding her senses. When she finally managed to steady herself she looked up and saw Cinder on top of steelix's head. Damn she's good.

Xana started to pad towards the battle trying to Assess the damage she had and what she could do with it. She concluded it was a broken rib and sighed unhappily. Could the timing be any better. she pondered on what she could do. She couldn't run, climb, jump let alone walk. She sat down with a hard thud and groaned as a sharp pain emitted from her side. She shook her head at her forgetfulness and observed the scene in front of her. The two others were doing well against the massive metal beast but they were wearing out. How could they not be.

Last edited by Keishu13 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 pm

As soon as the Cyndaquil had leaped from her hood, the Arbok was once again, in motion. Her coils spun swiftly as she darted to the other side of the massive serpent, eyes meeting the fluorescent red of the filthy creature. As the flames met it's crimson orbs, the snake let loose a grin as it shrieked in pain. "Good job!" she called. They had the advantage now. "Steelix were always all muscle and no brains," she snickered.

Launching herself from the earth, the purple snake gripped the Steelix's body with fangs of fire, holding on much tighter than before as her enemy thrashed. Mist strengthened her fire, melting the portion of the body she was biting. Releasing her grasp, the Arbok landed near the Leafeon. "Don't laze around!" she shouted. "You're disgracing us if you do!" she spat, her bloody body soon again in action, racing towards the foe. "Besides, if one of us dies, you'll regret it!" she chuckled.

[OOC; Have some sexy remixed battle music for your eargasming pleasure. VwV [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:40 pm

The Battle Frontier | Noon 8

Xana growled as the Arbok gracefully swirled away. "I'm not lazing around bitch!"The Leafeon screeched after the whirling serpent. [color:73be= #A6B91A]"I'd help if i could." Her voice fell to a low whimper. Xana looked away as tears formed in her eyes. It pained her to be such a useless oaf in a situation like this. "Why did I have to be so stupid!" She growled quietly to herself. "How could I have thought I could stay atop a mass of rusted metal."

xana wiped away her tears and looked back at the battle. I have to help. I NEED to help. Slowly she struggled to her paws breathing hard through clenched teeth as she lashed her tail about. Step my step she made her way towards the commotion gaining speed with each stride. She pushed the pain to the back of her mind and transitioned into a full run. She laid her ears back and let out a fearsome yowl of rage.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:32 am

Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon | 10

The shaking of the Steelix's head only increased the difficulty of holding onto it with Cinder's small claws. The liquifying metal of its skull wasn't the most pleanst feeling on her paws ether. As the Arbok yelled at the Leafeon who had been thrown by the beast, Cinder groaned knowing she should still be attacking it. Her head was spinning at the thought of more and more flamethrowers. Don't complain just do it! Taking a deep breathe, the Cyndaquil blasted the Steelix in its other eye, hopefully rendering it sightless. With her distracted focus and a slip of her claws, Cinder toppled down the steel-types back.

Of course, she couldn't just fall off. No, she had to be struck the same way she had gotten up: its long spikes. It smacked her down to the floor with a cloud of ash from the previous undead incests. Im gonna feel that one tomorrow.. With a groan of annoyance and pain she rubbed her eyes in recovery. The creamy colored grass-type was launching herself at the Steelix, eyes clenched in pain. "You got spirit, Ill give ya that." She muttered softly to herself. Her front paw ached to put pressure on, protesting any form of walking. she was forced into a slump where she had landed. Trying to stand at all intensified the pain in her small body. Cinder prepared yet another flamethrower, but the effort made her own body feel like a fire. An unpleasant one. The flames came only for a moment. They didn't even travel far enough to make contact with the undead enemy before sputtering out.

With smoke puffing out of her mouth Cinder couldn't stop panting. "Im not sure how much fire power I got left." She informed the Arbok. Hitting the ground hurt much more then she expected. I wonder if my Blaze has kicked in yet.. If it hadn't, one more hit would push her over the edge. Could she take that? "Well if I cant use my fire.." talking to herself she let out a cough or two before the bright stars of her Swift shot out toward the Steelix. With each one though a growing pain tormented her head. They ceased as the Cyndaquils head slumped to the ground. My adrenaline rush is gone. The flame on her back was faltering, shrinking with her consciousness. The sounds of the battle echoed dully in her ears. "Im still here guys.." The gargled words hit the floor, barely audible.

((Forgot Lulu was in the SH ><))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:24 pm

The Battle Frontier | Noon (9)

Xana could feel her legs pumping beneath her. Adrenaline flowing through her blood stream. She barley noticed the sharp pain from her rib as she dashed towards the steelix. She saw Cinder flung thought he air and growled, digging her claws in deeper to propel herself forward. The glinting mass of steel loomed up before her. Xana bunched her muscles and leaped landing gracefully on its smooth back. She reared up and tackled the hard surface leaving deep scratches through the rust. She quickly leaped up and ran further along its long form towards its head. She leaped high into the air the sun glimmering at her back and crashed down lashing out her tail in a powerful stroke decreasing the steelix's defence. She yowled in triumph before clawing at the beast again. Attempting to rip open the metal armour.

She glanced breifly at her companions and saw Cinder slumped to the ground. Xana paused, She seems barely conciouse! She thought alarmed. She quickly leaped from the steelix's back and raced towards the fire type. Cinder's fire was failing, slowly sputtering out. Xana stood there not knowing what to do. She frantically glanced around trying to find something that would help. She turned back to the cinderquil and slowly prodded her with a paw. "Cinder? Are you alright? Do you need help?"

(Sorry for the late post guys. I'll add an image later)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Battle Frontier| |Noon

For the most part, the legendary had simply sat back and watched.

Afterall, business of the living were not her's to deal with, but when she saw how badly they were losing the fight, the little Wishmaker felt guilt prick at her sides. "Don't laze around! You're disgracing us if you do!" The serpent had called to the grass-type, and although harsh, Jirachi nodded her head in a silent agreement. 'That Arbok is battle-worn and bloody. Her tail has been cut off and her eye rent until blind...' Stretching out her arms and hands, the psychic-steel type slowly levitated to the battlegrounds, a slight frown on her face. "All of you, get out of the way,"

With her words, the little Pixie closed her eyes. She was not even a tenth of the Steelix's size, her minute form an ant against a writhing metal snake. In moments she cringed in pain, the sight on her stomach slowly yet surely revealing itself to the world. The eyelids peeled away to reveal a large, reddened eye. "Wish you dead, monster." she muttered, cracking open one of her teal orbs as she suddenly absorbed an immense amount of energy from the surrounding area. Her scowl transforms into a grin.

Her body, laying limp mid-air suddenly burst with something only a legendary, no, a god could do. The surge of pure, raw energy flowing from Jirachi in waves as her body was enveloped in white. She flies higher, her tiny hands grasping the Steelix's head, and with psychic power, lifting it off the ground and into the skies. Her body flew with the undead's, a streak of pulsing white aura left behind her like a soaring comet. As soon as she reached her preferred altitude, something akin to a light show occurred. The power was bounding away with disguises of colour.

After only a few seconds, the duo in the sky exploded. Light began to rain down from the combustion like falling stars, each hitting the ground with harsh thuds and causing craters to form. The Steelix suddenly fell, it's heavy body crashing onto the filthy Earth as it writhed in pain. The Wishmaker smiled at her work, calling to the others down below. "It's almost dead! Finish it off!"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 pm

"I'm not sure how much fire power I got left." the serpent grit her fangs as she looked up to the massive undead, her own strength beginning to waver. "We can't give up now..." she hissed, fanning her hood out. "We've gotten so... far..." Her single working eyes was clouding over, body swaying with fatigue. "I'm still here guys.." Only barely hearing the fire-type's words, Mist shouted back with distress clear in her voice. "Don't go dying on me, you hear?!"

"All of you, get out of the way," The sudden rough voice had startled the snake, eyes wide as she turned to face the speaker. A small pixie, only measuring thirty centimeters in height, floated before her. "...Jirachi." whispering the name of the legend, Mist slowly slithered away from the duel, dipping her head in respect to the wishmaker. She watched in awe at the attack, eyes wide as the Steelix dropped to the Earth. "It's almost dead! Finish it off!" Nodding, she turned to the Leafeon.

"Xana! C'mon!" motioning to the body, flames erupted from the Arbok's mouth as she slithered towards the metal snake, leaping meters away and grasping the Steelix's body tight within her jaws, her foe writhing in pain.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon | 11

She tried to hold on to her conscious. She tried to keep the darkness away. She tried to ignore the pain running through her. She tried to keep her flame blazing. It would be so much easier for her to let it slip and go unconscious. Cinder could barely make out the pale shape of Xana as she approached. "Cinder? Are you alright? Do you need help?" A brown paw prodded her face making the fire-types flame flicker in reaction. A feeling of being awake teasingly came back with the action. "Yeah eh.. just needa sleep a bit." The remake was not what she had expected to say. Coughing up another puff of smoke Cinder could hear Mist shouting at her, "Don't go dying on me, you hear?!" Was she, upset? "Im not dying today." The Cyndaquil wheezed.

Blinking until her vision was clear enough to see what was around her Cinder spotted Jirachi once more, floating lightly to the middle of the battlefield. "All of you, get out of the way." The display of power from the Legends attack brought some flame back to her as she stared in awe. Her battle partners ran outside to finish the fight, and the fire starter was going too. With a burst of effort Cinder forced her way onto her paws again, shifting the stress off the most painful one as best she could. Her flame flared back up shining brightly from the effort. With heavy breath and steps she followed suit with clenched teeth to go after the Steelix.

Though her strength was not back a new sense of power was in her. "I got one good blast left in me," she mumbled to herself. Cinder was able to stagger outside to her partners sides. This Steelix was done for. They could beat it. Dark thoughts clouded any feeling of relief. If Jirachi hadn't been there, could they still win? The small group was weary and would need some sort of rest once the battle was finished. Without the pixies strength would their rest of been death?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon (10)

Xana stared puzzled at the murmuring cindaquil. Sleep? Now? The leafeon snorted as she breathed in the smokey cloud. Suddenly Cinder looked up. Xana followed her gaze and felt her jaw drop. Jirachi was floating aove the scorched carnage below. Xana gasped as the Legend attacked the mass of metal. She couldn't believe her eyes. "It's almost dead! Finish it off!" said the legendary. Xana grinned. We have a chance now! Xana  jumped away from Cinder as her flames suddenly grew in size. Her look of shock slowly turned to hope as she turned to face the weakened steelix with her companions.

"Xana! C'mon!" called the arbok. Xana jumped up and dashed after the serpent. She could feel her legs pumping smoothly behind her. Her blood pounding loudly in her sensitive ears. The pain in her side was unnoticeable as she prepared to finish her enemy once and for all. Xana bunched her lean muscles below her and lunged at the steelix. She rammed into its side digging her claws into the already damaged steel. She clawed fiercely blinded by adrenaline.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Battle Frontier| |Noon

Jirachi watched with pride as her fellow survivors drew in for the finishing blow, flames erupting from both the Arbok and Cyndaquil, while the Leafeon unleashed a barrage of furious swipes. The Wishmaker formed a ball of orange energy within her palm, a glow of bright tangerine sparkling from her hand as she concentrated. Thrusting her arm upwards, she launched the orb into the sky. It flew upwards, streams of light glistening as it soared, until it suddenly exploded into an array of meteors. Each rock was enveloped with an azure aura, raining down from the sky in a storm, each creating craters as it impacted with the earth.

It wasn't long before some of the Draco Meteors found themselves the writing body of the steelix, causing its steel armor to concave and the undead to screech in agony as its own skull was pushed in. It wasn't long before the metal snake stopped altogether, laying limp upon the soil. Jirachi floated down, clapping a smalle applause for the living as she smiled. "Good job!" she compliments, before pausing. "I can heal you guys if you'd like, which one of you needs help first?"

[OOC: Sorry for the short post! I'm a bit distracted at the moment. xD Got permission to finish off the steelix.]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:51 pm

As the meteors rained down in a flurry from the sky, the Arbok only slightly loosened her grip to glance at the others. A smile grew from her lips, the Steelix's pained cries and writhing only making the serpent more joyous than before. It wasn't long before the steel snake stopped altogether, it's corpse dented and burnt from the team's attacks. Weary, Mist released her grip on their foe, looking up as she watched the Wishmaker slowly float down from the sky. "Good job!"

"Thank you, Jirachi." the Arbok smiled, nodding her head in respect. "I can heal you guys if you'd like, which one of you needs help first?" The poison-type motioned towards the Leafeon and Cyndaquil. "I don't need healing," The snake stated, although her body was bloody and tattered from the countless quarrels she had engaged. "This body could withstand the very depths of the Distortion World, if it had to."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Outside the Battle Frontier | Noon | 12

The Leafeon struck out at the Steelix, rage fueling her blows with small claws. It let out demonic screeches of pain as Jirachi aided in the attack. She created a small ball of light, which changed into a deathly Draco Meteor. The Iron Snake started to concave under the force of the impacts, driving the body down into a crater. Its screams distorted as its body collapsed on itself, and Jirachi's impressive display of power put down the Steelix.

A quiet, heavy sigh of relief escaped Cinder's muzzle to finally see it die, permanently. Pokemon, no, monsters like that should have to exist. Pleased with her work the legend floated gently over to the other Pokemon, "I can heal you guys if you'd like, which one of you needs help first?" She shifted her paws in attempts to ignore the pain the ran down her side and forearm. The Arbok was first to reply, "I don't need healing, this body could withstand the very depths of the Distortion World, if it had to." There was a tone to her voice, that of a veteran who had see more then Cinder could imagine. Not to be showed up the Cyndaquil took in a deep breath, which only irritated the burning inside her, held her head up high and let a smile cross her muzzle. Even if she tried to deny it her body was aching with exhaustion which made trying to speak with a sturdy voice that much more difficult. "I can wait a sec', you should get her first." She signaled casually to the Leafeon, when she realized something. "I don't think I caught your names," She was directing to both the Arbok and the Leafeon, "I said it before but Im Cinder."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:35 am

The Battle Frontier | Noon (11)

Xana leaped off of the stone cold surface as the the flaming rocks hurtled down alarmingly towards her. She turned as she landed and stared in awe at the mighty attack. She winced as the screech of steel reached her sensitive feline ears. The huge beast collapsed into a pile of rusted metal.
    Xana sighed, glad that it was over. She sat down with a hard thud and felt the wages of pain wash over her body as her adrenaline drained away. Eveything around he became distant as she was enveloped in fatigue. She hunched over and breathed slowly trying to clear her clouded mind.

She heard voices talking around her but could only barely make out the words. "I can heal you guys if you'd like, which one of you needs help first?" Xana didn't even answer. She knew the others were in much worse conditions than her. "I don't need healing, this body could withstand the very depths of the Distortion World, if it had to." There was deep emotions in the words the Arbok hissed and Xana flicked her ears in surprise at the feelings that they brought up. Xana quickly pushed them away unless she brings more turmoil upon herself. She looked up at her companions and was taken back when Cinder gestured towards her. "I can wait a sec', you should get her first." Xana opened he mouth to object then closed it. She couldn't bring herself to go against the older Pokemons words. Especially a fire type.
    Xana breifly heard some mention of names and remembered that only Cinder had shared her's.
    "You may call me Xana." She spoke quietly.

(Ooc: sorry that took so long! Also I'll hopefully add an image in tomorrow :3)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Battle Frontier| |Noon

As the two Pokemon's introductions finished, Jirachi nods. "Cinder and Xana... Nice to meet you both. Jirachi, at your service," the Pixie smiles. Floating towards the Leafeon, the Legendary gently held one of the grass-type's shoulders, her body glowing a bright light before fading away, using a Wish to heal the eeveelution's wounds. Levitating back abit, the Wishmaker nods. "You should be good now," she mumbles, before turning to the others.

"So..." she looked over both Poison and Fire types. "Which of the two of you will get healed next? You're both in pretty bad shape..." Jirachi mumbles. "And while we're on this topic, who's hungry? I can go grab a few berries to eat if you all want some." The small Legendary motions towards the dark foliage. "I saw a couple of berry bushes and trees on my way here--should have enough for everyone."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Outside the Battle Frontier | Noon | 13

"You may call me Xana." The Leafeon mewed, biting back an objection from being volunteered for healing. Jirachi nodded as she introduced herself with much elegance. Cinder nodded as well, "Intresting name, I like it." Xana, it had a ring to it. The legend came closer, healing the Leafeon's wounds with a magnificent light that reminded her of that from evolution. Evolution.. Cinder shook the thought from her mind. That wasn't important.

The light faded, and Jirachi floated away gently from Xana, asking the group, "So... Which of the two of you will get healed next? You're both in pretty bad shape..." She held her breath trying to deny that fact and look firm. Both her and the Arbok had politely declined the first time. Now she had to show that her injuries meant nothing! "Go ahead and heal her first," She casually gestured a paw toward her snaky companion, "She was hurt before all this fighting anyway." But as she set her paw back on the ground a pain shot up her arm. A wince grimaced her face, but Cinder refused to look weak in the battle veteran and legends presence. "Im fine with being last." She didn't truly believe in that statement though.

"And while we're on this topic, who's hungry? I can go grab a few berries to eat if you all want some. I saw a couple of berry bushes and trees on my way here--should have enough for everyone." Berries were great, but something meaty and grilled sounded much better to the fire starter. She could almost taste it, thrown back in her memories to a time long ago when she could have fish by the barrel full. Cooked to perfection, spices and herbs coating them.. The thought caused an ache in her chest. Jerking her thoughts away with a small pant she responded to Jirachi in a rushed voice. "Uhh yeah, sure! Yeah uh that'd be great. I could go for some berries. Especially if if there is any spicy ones." The heated zing of Cheri, Pinap, and Tamato berries were nearly real on her tongue, or was that just the feeling from using too much fire power?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:23 pm

The Battle Frontier | Noon (12)

Xana shivered as Jirachi's healing light shone onto her ragged fur. She let out a relieved sigh as the stinging left her throbbing side. Closing her eyes she managed to stifle a coarse purr that vibrated through her chest. Even though her wounds were healed she could feel exhaustion weighing in her chest. Xana stretched out onto the ground laying her head on her paws.

She briefly heard Jirachi say something about food but soon drifted off into her dreams. Xana dreamed of herself in a sunny glade. Her belly full from absorbing the sun and snacking on the lush bushes of berries. This was all before the epidemic.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Battle Frontier | Noon (26) [Carried over from Cerulean]

"WHERE am I?", the fox sighed in the confines of her head. She had been on her own, dodging zombies for Arceus knows how long. Cerulean was a nothing more than a memory now, and so was Ethana... Her tail and ears fell and dragged the ground as the depressive thought crossed her mind. She still wondered where her friend was, even after all that time.

"No, I have to stay alert...", she picked up her ears and glanced around. Even with her Run Away, surviving had become a bit more difficult. All she could do was run away from the demons.
    The flags whipped around, slightly startling her. She let out a small sigh and trotted forward. From the looks of the place, it was probably some type of battle facility. At the very least, perhaps she could find something to eat and drink there. Maybe even shelter-- "Aah!"

She missed a step and sent herself tumbling down the staircase. Head after foot repeatedly, she finally reached the bottom and rolled to a stop. "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Geez...!" Miyu scrambled back to her feet and yelped quietly upon putting pressure on one leg. Great. On top of everything else, her leg was hurt now. How was she supposed to get away from the Undead then? Things just couldn't get any better!... Not.

She limped through the Battle Frontier, looking for something. Anything. She prayed to the Legends she could find a berry to help the pain go away. It was freakin' hurting.

Wait a second... Did Miyu's ears lie to her? She could've sworn she heard the faintest of voices on the afternoon air. As quickly as the injured Eevee could, she rushed in the direction of the sound. She could make out four figures in the distance, and cautiously observed them from afar. "Living! Yes! Yeees!", the fox was overjoyed. She hadn't met another living in so long. Not since... Nevermind. The idea of company was sweeter than the best of Pecha Berries.

"... Hello," Miyu sheepishly approached the group. She wasn't exactly sure what to say. Would they reject her? Or had she finally found some friends?
    The first one she noticed was the sleeping Leafeon. An Eeveelution! She couldn't recognize the others though, but they also seemed like good Pokémon. "Um... My name is Miyu..."

(OoC - Hi everyone! Happy to be here! I hope it's my turn, if not, I will happily delete this post. ^^))
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Battle Frontier| |Noon

"Go ahead and heal her first," Watching as the Leafeon already drifted off to the world of dreams, Jirachi found herself almost chuckling at such... serene expression the grass-type held. Flexing out one tiny hand, the Wishmaker bounds over to the serpent, using the same ritual as the last to mend it's flesh. The Pixie's body glowed fiercely, a gentle warmth cascading over her patient's body, but not all the wounds were healed. "Sorry. This can't fix all of the damage done to you," Jirachi mumbles, taking a glance at the Arbok's devoured tail. "Some things, like your eye, will have to stay that way."

The Cyndaquil rushed reply to Jirachi's offer caused the Wishmaker to give her a curious glance, her expression almost smug. "Uhh yeah, sure! Yeah uh that'd be great. I could go for some berries. Especially if if there is any spicy ones." Opening her mouth to comment about it, the steel-type was interrupted by a distant voice, immediately whirling around to find it's source. "Living! Yes! Yeees!" "Well, looks like we have company." It wasn't long before the foreigner revealed herself, a small Eevee approaching them. 'Bold move,' the pixie snorts. 'Approaching a ragtag group of misfits that you don't even know.'

"... Hello. Um... My name is Miyu..." Jirachi floated down, landing on her feet on the cool, sticky tiles, shifting a bit to throw off the blood that tried to cling to her heels. "I'm Jirachi, pleasure to meet you."

[OOC: Oh my god I'm so sorry this was late. ^w^;;; I was so busy that I didn't even realize I had gotten a warning the day before! So sorry everyone, my fault.]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:29 pm

"...I'm Mist." the Arbok added into the conversation of introductions, dipping her head in a greeting. She closed her eyes as Jirachi mended her flesh, and although she didn't want to be healed in the first place the serpent was grateful. "Sorry. This can't fix all of the damage done to you. Some things, like your eye, will have to stay that way." She snorts a bit, chuckling a bit with morbid humor. "Thought so. Didn't expect them to gt healed," the poison-type mutters, looking over her now scarred body. No longer was she bleeding a lake, but the markings upon her scales didn't look too attractive either. 'Not that I need to look attractive,' she laughs a bit. 'But it's a nice thought, I suppose.'

Watching as the Leafeon already drifted off to a peaceful slumber, the snake sighed in a mixture of amusement and exasperation. "Mmmm... As good berries sound I'd much rather catch some well-needed meat." she mumbled. Her love of Oran Berries was great, but having went so long without a juicy rodent or bird had taken it's toll...speaking of food; "I smell something coming our way," 'And dear Arceus do I hope it's some insignificant Rattata who's family and friends are dead and is willing to give up it's life to feed me,'

Her hopes vanished when the foreigner revealed herself as a Eevee. 'Eevees are too much fluff and fur to digest Arceusfuckingdamnit.' "Um... My name is Miyu..." The Arbok slowly began to slither a circle around the newcomer, eye quickly analyzing the brown fox. 'No sign of infection,' she stopped, opening her mouth and heat pits to further identify the Pokemon. 'Don't hold the stench of the undead... Produces heat.' the serpent smiles. "Safe. My name's Mist, good to meet you."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Outside the Battle Frontier | Noon | 14

Cinder stood by and tried to keep her thoughts under control as Jirachi healed the Arkbok, who was named Mist. Mist, that was a nice name. She muttered something about also wanting meat instead of a berry which caused an uncontrollable smile to cross the Cyndaquils muzzle. "Yeah, something meaty would be nice." She blinked her small eyes toward the bay, wondering if any of them would be able to fish or if the idea was merely her gasping as straws. Mist seemed to sense something, "I smell something coming our way," Cinder could hear the new voice approaching them, simply squeaking with joy, "Living! Yes! Yeees!" Peering off there was an Eevee coming straight toward them but once she got to the odd group her confidence seemed to of waned. "... Hello,"

Simple introduction. The smile stayed on Cinder's muzzle as she looked down at the kit (though she wasn't really that much taller then her). "Hey there, Kit." But her invite was cut off as Mist circled the critter, sniffing it thoroughly. The fire type took a few steps back, stumbling casually for a moment as she forgot about her fore-paw, and watched. "Um... My name is Miyu..." Even with a giant snake checking her out the thing had some confidence. Kid, we're gonna be pals. Mist seemed to calm herself, deducing the Eevee was clean, "Safe. My name's Mist, good to meet you."

Jirachi landed delicately next to her, "I'm Jirachi, pleasure to meet you." Warm welcomes all around. Gentlely Cinder nudged Xana out of her daze, "Hey, we got a guest." She whispered softly to the Leafon. Turning back to the newcomer she took her turn, "My names Cinder. Its good to see a new face." She propped herself onto her hunches, the pain shooting up her arm and into her chest was becoming too much to stand on.

((Can edit if needed Keishu *o*))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:55 am