Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Tenra the Infected Froslass [Olivine]

Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Tenra the Infected Froslass [Olivine] Empty Tenra the Infected Froslass [Olivine]

Post by Apos Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Tenra the Infected Froslass [Olivine] IEnbudN

Tenra the Infected Froslass

Text Color-#009999
    Time of Infection- Approx 1 week
    Item-    A small chunk of NeverMeltIce, taken from the Corpse of Regice
    Gender-  Female
    Age-    Adult
    Species- #478 Froslass, The Snow Land Pokemon
    Height-  3'9"/1.14m
    Weight-    50lbs/22.6kg

Pokédex Entry-   "It freezes foes with an icy breath nearly -60 degrees F. What seems to be its body is actually hollow." (Diamond/Pearl/X)
    Level-   58
    Ability- Snow Cloak "Snow Cloak causes evasion to increase by 20% in a hailstorm."
    Nature-   Quiet
    Characteristic-   Alert to Sounds
    Moves-  
    - Toxic (TM)
    - Icy Wind (Level Up)
    - Shadow Ball (TM)
    - Psychic (TM)

History-   Life and Death. Concepts often not associated with once you are technically dead. What can I say? I was already dead, then I was bitten, and apparently I'm forced to die once more. But, before we begin a droll, depressing tale of my suffering at the claws of these Infected, let us start at the relative beginning of my sad, yet somewhat interesting. I do not remember much of my life as a Snorunt, for a week after I hatched, my trainer, whose name escapes me, forced my evolution with a Dawn Stone. But I harbored to no ill will, eventually coming to enjoy my beautiful, graceful form, though it did come at a sad price. I was not alive. Being the shade I am, there is no heartbeat, and I need not breathe. I'm hollow inside, and cold, and dead...

To prevent unnecessary sadness, we shall move on. When I came of age, when my teenage years hit me like a prize fighter, I was forced into a world of violence. Taught not to surrender, and to fight until the strain made me crumble. For a time I was strong, conquering my opponents with sheer will alone. My trainer thought it useful to teach me certain moves he got from odd little discs which he would use on me. After this, there is little I can remember, whether from the virus damaging my frontal lobe or whether from me having dementia, I do not know. What I remember next is my 22nd year.

I was fighting against some people known as the Elite Four or something of that nature, when I was defeated. My trainer always had a foul temper, but took care not to take it out on his Team. Today was different, and he released me, merely for making him lose. It was not my fault. He had sent me out to fight an Onix, and the Rock Type would not go down, and one Stone Edge later, and I was defeated.

Little was I aware, as I hopelessly and aimlessly wandered about, that my world, which I had become so fond, was beginning down the road to death, and decay. For a time after the Infection started I remained hidden, watching as the living came to die, and rose again, to feed on others. It was those Murkrow, who flew about in a great cawing cloud of blood and death. I was attacked, and injured in the fight. After cleaning and binding my wounds to the best of my ability, I set my path onwards to the south. Upon passing through to Olivine, I found the torn and defeated body of Regice, my personal Lord and God. To honor his passing, I took from him an offering of his body, Nevermeltice, which I will preserve as a token of the valiant golem's death.

Appearance-   Tenra is an average Frosslass, slightly small for her size. She carries a shard of Nevermeltice, almost always clenched tight in one of her hands.

Personality-   Tenra is quiet and rather reserved, though is passionate about those near her. She views herself as a sort of emissary, a wandering priestess, and believes that with enough devoutness and steadfastness, her lord may rise again. Tenra possesses a certain grace, borne of being undead for most of her existence. Though not the first one to jump into a battle or a rash decision, she will always stand by her choices until the end.

User Notes- - Is still contagious, and is not showing may signs of infection due to her typing.
    - Due to the recent Infection time, and her high resistance and a slowly fading mental state, she does not know she is infected yet.
    -History Written by The Big Cheese

Last edited by Apos on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Finalized Profile)
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Tenra the Infected Froslass [Olivine] Empty Re: Tenra the Infected Froslass [Olivine]

Post by Apos Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Just a note, this character is for me after I return from Air Force Basic training
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Tenra the Infected Froslass [Olivine] Empty Re: Tenra the Infected Froslass [Olivine]

Post by Apos Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Ready for Approval. (bout time I did it)
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:31 pm

In the usernotes, it states that she isn't aware of her infected status, but in the history it does, so the conflict will have to be resolved there. Other than that, it looks great. 

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Edited accordingly~
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:20 pm

Approved.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Profile Arts:
    Crappy Self Edit:
    Happy Lunatic:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm