Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 8 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Negative10 Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:48 am

[ooc: o~o I sort of set up my posts so that Staccato and Seion could have a little chat, but since that Seviper is still snoozing in dream land, I'll have to pass up until he finally comes to. Staccato's just enjoying his Oran berry and looking around orz]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:01 pm

(Sorry my computers are having issues with images and I'm trying to fix up everything on my laptop)
    Olivine Cafe| Dusk

"Are you okay?" Mist asked him, concerned laced in her voice. "You don't look so well."

Ven looked up at the purple snake and gave a smile though it was forced. The bat sat back and leaned on her as she stopped moving.
    "I waz juzt theenkin bout my 'ome, vell my old 'ome and my family." He looked down at the floor, why'd did it suddenly seem so interesting? He closed his wings over himself and thought again of them. Wondering if they where alive, it would be a comfort to be with anyone of them, even his jackass big brother.
    Any of them would do, he wanted them by his side and making jokes or comforting him just by their presence.
    "They're probably dead..."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Olivine Cafe | Dusk

"I waz juzt theenkin bout my 'ome, vell my old 'ome and my family. They're probably dead..." Mist frowned, her heart wrenching as he heard his words. She quietly curled her body around him. "Don't say that. You never know..." she murmured. "Sometimes I think about my old team. They were a really nice bunch, and we'd always work together..."

"There was Takura, the leader. She was a strong Typhlosion. Then there was Undine, who was our active contest participant. She was a Milotic, but last I saw her, she became infected..." Mist closed her eyes. "And then there was Acedia. She was a Scizor, and one of the most fastest Pokemon I've seen. She killed herself though."

"Sometimes I wonder, what would it be like if me and the others were all still alive and together- in this Epidemic." she sighed, and nuzzled Ven. "You should get some sleep. We have a long day ahead of us."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Olivine City||Evening

Seion let out a yawn as he finally woke up only to see some berries in front of him as the music bird. "Wakey wakey Seion. You've gotta have dinner before going to sleep!" It said in a cheerful way. The Sevipers tongue flickered, but he nodded his head in thanks before picking up one of the berries and swallowing it whole, feeling it get crushed as it went down. Oren berries weren't really his favorite berry, but it satisfied his hunger as well as healed a little health.

Seion looked around to see that there was a new face in there midst. He turned back to the Chatot. "Who's the new kid?" He asked as he pointed to the odd coloured Electrike with the tip of his bladed tail. He must have missed a lot while he was asleep. He wished he wasn't such a heavy sleeper, he wasn't when he was first trying to fall asleep, but when he finally passed out, he was near impossible to wake up again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Olivine Cafe | Dusk [14]

Freezing cold. That is what Melanie felt, it was dusk, morning, she never got a wink of sleep. It's only been probably 5 minutes, but she got up already. Padding toward behind the counters, forgetting that Etin was somewhere wedged between chairs. The Vulpix was scavenging around, sniffing each of the ingredients and items and objects behind the counter.

She gave a frown, she noticed a shiny glint on a top shelf, she wanted to grab it, feeling like, it was important. Mel gave a heavy sigh, climbing up the stools as best as possible, though she nearly fell a couple of times, she got up on top of it, blinking at the shiny object on the top shelf.
    It was shiny red, it was warm, it felt like flames were surrounding it, this could make the Vulpix really warm!

Melanie grabbed it, the stone being in her jaw.

She felt a warm glow envelope her. She never realized that she was literally glowing and changing shape. Also known as evolution.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Olivine Cafe | Dusk
    [33]

"Who's the new kid?" After taking his leisurely time with his berry, Staccato started at the sound of Seion's voice. At first the Chatot was lost as to whom the Seviper was referring to, until he realized that he had meant Etin. Chuckling to himself, the Music Note Pokemon supposed that his confusion was due to how quickly the electric type had associated himself with their small group. The bird quietly watched the Oran berry of a bulge went down the snake's body, slowly becoming smaller until it seemed as if it wasn't there at all. Eugh. Remind me not to watch Seion or Mist eat ever again.

"Eh," Staccato spoke offhandedly, attempting to hide the fact that he had just watched something that was a little unnerving. "He bursted in just a while go, but quickly grew fond of a certain Vulpix." If he had eyebrows, the Chatot swore that he would be wiggling them at this moment. For the time being, he settled with a cluck of his tongue. A calm silence fell between the two male Pokemon as they watched the others settle down. Hum... He began to hum once more to fill in the gap of quiet, before he coughed roughly. “Hey Seion, I’ve been meaning to ask you...”

He was about to finish his sentence when a flash abruptly lit the room in a blinding white. Another...?! When the light subsided, Staccato flapped his wings, looking at all his team members - Ven and Mist were well accounted for, Seion was right beside him, and Etincelle was soundly asleep, but as for Mel! “Congrats, Mel!” He chirped proudly, as if she were his own daughter. What a privilege it was to witness two evolutions within a single night! He could have a word with the Seviper in the morning, but as of right now the Chatot’s heart swelled with pride and happiness. Ignoring how drab the world outside is, I really love everyone in here, I really do! Oh, how much Staccato didn’t want to leave their perfect little cafe scene, but in the end he knew they must.

“Greed...” And just as an evolution’s flash would occur, their seemingly peaceful and jubilant paradise was shattered. Staccato narrowed his eyes, drawing up close to Seion, eyeing the Seviper for just a moment to signal to watch his back. There’s something out there. Just a few moments ago the Chatot had seen the cafe they resided in as a haven and a welcoming place to sleep, but all of a sudden he was reminded they had confined themselves within a small area and the shadows of their respite there was something hiding, awaiting to come upon them. He could only hope they would be able to shed some light on this darkness.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Olivine Cafe| Dusk

Ven looked up at Mist, a slight smile on his face. His ears where down sympathetically. "Maybe..." when she told him about her old team Ven looked curious about that and shrugged.
    "They zound nice, I vaz never on a team, I vaz alvayz vith other zubat and golbat my muther vas the only crobat 'cauze zhe uzed ta 'ave a trainer. Vhenever a trainer vent through they vouldn't bother vith uz, at leazt not to catch. I mean who vants a zubat? Some of my buthers, zizters and couzins thought they vhere arrogant or vanted to get caught and vould attack... they uzually came back vounded and ztupider. Too many bumpz on thee head doez that. I zteered clear, thought all thee outzide pokemon talked veird." He smirked. "I deed eventually talk ta zomeone...." He yawned and the Arbok nudged him to go to sleep. He complied and using his wing as a blanket wrapped himself up and rested his head on Mist. Ven closed his eyes hoping for a few moments of sleep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Olivine Cafe | Dusk [15]

“Congrats, Mel!" Staccato congratulated, Melanie blinked open her eyes, she felt... Taller, she felt somewhat different. She took a glance at herself, 'Evolved...?' The newly evolved Ninetales awed at the fact she had nine tails now, and how her fur became golden colored, reflecting off of the lights in the cafe. She wagged her nine tails, "I evolved!" She bursted in happiness, bouncing around the Chatot, nuzzling him as well.

So it became, an impossible to a possible.
    The Ninetales remembered how back at home she could never find a Firestone, no matter how many times she searched in dungeons, yet by pure dumb luck, she had found one!

"All is Greed's..." Melanie flinched at a voice heard from afar, it was from outside probably. She immediately hushed down, she glanced at the Chatot, and then back at the window where Mist and Ven was, 'Should I turn off the lights?' she gave a glance at Staccato and the light switch near the door, hoping her thoughts would reflect off her eyes.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 pm

[ooc: Can I has permission by majority to use Hyper Voice? c:]
    Olivine Cafe | Dusk
    [34]

The unknown whispering continued, the others becoming keenly aware of the daring presence. Staccato tensed his wings, bringing them closer to his body as he attempted to find what was hidden. ... Why...? The Chatot was looking over his family, finding the time finally to enjoy their company, when something wicked and horrid broke the glass-like image. The Music Note Pokemon landed his eyes on Mel, her new figure as a Ninetails reciprocating the look. How much she had changed from their first meeting at the bottom of the Olivine Lighthouse!

Noticing a strange glint in her eye, Staccato realized she was signaling towards the light switch. But would the absence of light really help? Stifling his instinct to hoot in his nervousness, the Chatot gave a stern nod to Melanie. Be careful. Whether or not the lights were going to help, he decided it was better to try something. The mutterings continued however, almost like a mantra or chant that evoked negative waves in the air. It unnerved the Chatot, how easily he could be disturbed by something that he could not see, how freaky the unknown could become. Staccato stared into the darkness, wishing for something to come out, so that he could at least grab a sense as to what he was facing. "...this is what I repay you with..."

Hopping away from Seion to silently stand in the middle of the room, Staccato did an entire three-sixty, his senses heightening with adrenaline. What was out there, threatening his family? What was hidden in the shadows, breaking his psyche? Nothing anymore, if I can help it! Steeling his determination, the Chatot braced his diaphragm, readying a Hyper Voice to banish this delinquent. He wasn't about to let the unknown hurt his loved ones, or allow the shadows to break their bonds. No, Staccato would stand by their sides, even through the rough spots.

Breaking out into an offensive pose - spreading out his wings and legs and fluffing up his feathers - Staccato felt himself become, in a sense, very protective of the Pokemon around him; he had come to love and adore each and every one of them, and to allow something to control him? Blasphemy! These were his family, and no one was going to end it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 pm

(Fixing his image)
    Olivine cafe| Dusk

Blood was a common scent to Ven, but he was always careful for when the smell was so close and strong. What usually followed was the rotting stench of an infected coming along. And as the golbat opened his eyes the lights turned off and it was all dark.
    Just like old times.
    Ven sat up ears perked up and sniffing at the air furiously.
    "Zaccato? Vhat iz going on?" He asked following his sonar to the bird which he went over to as silently as he could. it was like being a zubat again, but instead he had feet which made things immensely easier.
    "That is right,You steal the night from Greed every day, you take what is Greed's, and this is what I repay you with."
    Ven fell silent at the voice and started to shiver,
    "Vha... Vhat iz Greed?!" he whispered backing up slightly.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Olivine Cafe | Dusk

A bright light made Mist sit up upright, staring. Was Mel evolving? As the light slowly faded, the new Ninetales hopped around the room joyfully. "I evolved!" Mist smiled. "Congratulations, Mel." The Arbok was happy for her new friend, after being curious about evolution the Vulpix finally evolved.

"All is Greed's..." Mist's eyes widened in fear. She looked at everyone else in the room, clearly anxious. What was that? An Undead? Suddenly, the Electrike woke up, screaming "NO!!". Mist hissed in surprise, lowering her head in a defensive position.

The snake Pokemon could hear more words from outside the cafe, baring her fangs. The disgusting smell of the infection was even closer. There was definitely something outside. She saw the Golbat wake up. "Vha... Vhat iz Greed?!" Mist frowned. "Maybe... It's what the undead calls itself. There's something out there, and it's coming closer."

[OOC: I don't mind the Hyper Voice. xD]

Last edited by Luteshi on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Olivine Cafe | Dusk [16]

"NO!!" The Ninetales jumped once she turned off the lights, quietly padding back to Etincelle's direction, only to see that he has woken and smacked his head against a stool. Melanie gave a sigh of relief, glad the undead that was outside didn't come in yet, "Quiet down Etin! We got company..." She said in a hushed voice as she motioned her head toward the window, the fire-type pushed the thought of her new appearance aside. What matters seemed to be the fact that there's something out there that could not give Mel the choice of continuing to live, or to die.

With a glance, she noticed how Staccato had some offensive position, whatever attack he'll give, Melanie should brace herself. She was ready to brace herself, though she didn't have the move Endure, but she got distracted upon hearing such words come from outside; "That is right," it was a raspy voice, the voice seemed to haunt Mel at mind, her eyes widening. Despite the different tone, the words were unbelievably reminding her of something that should have been sealed long ago, "You try to keep everything from Greed. You steal the night from Greed every day, you take what is Greed's, and this is what I repay you with."

Repayment, thievery. Every day, every single day. Melanie showed no sign of weakness, yet she felt needles pinning her insides. The Ninetales snapped back to reality, shaking her head. Despite all the feelings inside, she had to keep it to herself, now was not the time to go drama queen!

"Vha... Vhat iz Greed?!" Ven panicked, before Mel could say anything, Mist was the first to reply, "Maybe... It's what the undead calls itself. There's something out there, and it's coming closer." No shit it was coming closer, the Ninetales noticed how there was gore splattered on the window, feeling the chills up her spine. It felt like some scary movie, she wanted to give a run, but hell, she can't abandon her teammates! She's not the leader here, it was Staccato, the father of this team.

Melanie snapped her head back up as realization struck her, turning toward the group. She motioned at the ground with her paw, the Ninetales wanted to say nothing, for she was afraid something would happen the moment she spoke, instead, she mouthed out her words, wondering if anyone could see it despite the darkness, 'Dig? Dig here?' Could serve as an escape route, she didn't want to show the group she wanted to run, but maybe, JUST maybe, she could set up an ambush for the undead if it were to come in.

She completely forgot to brace herself for Staccato's attack.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:38 pm

[ooc: seeing as how there were no objections, I’m guessing everyone’s good with the Hyper Voice. xD]
    Olivine Cafe | Night
    [35]

The lights flickered off, but Staccato did not let his guard down. Within the darkness, he could still sense the silhouettes of his friends, and for that matter, the moonlight from the windows gave an ominous and mysterious vibe. Whatever was out there was going to burst in very soon, and their group would have to be prepared to fight in the black. He heard howling, the desolate moan seemingly coming right outside of the cafe. The predator was coming out of hiding, the prey ready to fight back. We’re prey no longer! His vocal cords seem to tighten up at the prospect of battle.

He heard the shuffling feet of the others, and he hoped they wouldn’t mind if he used such an ear-shattering attack; there was no way of telling them his decision at this stage of the fight anyhow, so he hoped they wouldn’t go entirely deaf. The Chatot narrowed his eyes, seeing the moon, seeing the faint outlines of his friends, seeing how dangerous this was for their small little group. They’d have to find a way to get out unscathed. Perhaps they could run off into the Battle Frontier, abscond from this needless fight. Staccato nodded to himself.

A horrific Umbreon crashed through the window of the cafe, greedy eyes staring at them hungrily. The rings that were normally yellow were a freaky purple, and one leg was completely torn off. At the same moment that it had burst through the window, shattering the glass, Staccato let out his voice. “Go!” The Hyper Voice sent sound waves through the air, causing the shattered glass to even fly and crash against the wall instead of the floor. The Chatot held the note for as long as he could, his maw continually sending out blasting volumes of the screech.

He hoped that the others, despite the Hyper Voice’s outstanding noise, would have caught his command to ‘go’ and run away while they still could. Hopefully the dreadful undead was caught in the sound waves, ears tattered by his attack. “Run!” He let out one more Hyper Voice, though his breath was starting to get haggard and his lungs felt as if they were on fire. He would hold on for his friends though, even to the point of death. The three claw marks on his back seemed to burn along with his attack, taunting him of his sacrificial personality.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:32 pm

(Writers block and viruses... please skip)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:04 am

Olivine Cafe | Dusk

The lights were off now, but Mist didn't mind. Her sense of smell was good enough to know where everything was, as she flicked her tongue in and out. "Greed shall have it. Greed shall have it all. No longer with being taken from Greed. For it is GREED'S. IT. IS. ALL. GREED'S!!"

Crash.

Something had leaped through the window on her left side. The same side her blind eye was on, and in panic of not knowing what was there or what it looked like, Mist swung a heavy Dragon Tail across the room all the while Stacatto starting his Hyper Voice. “Run!”

But Mist was too scared to run. The sound blasting at her ear drums and her undamaged eye widening. She was frozen in pure terror of the undead Umbreon. Something in the back of her mind was screaming. 'Run! RUN! Slither away already you arceus-damned snake! Run away and fight another day- RUN ALREADY!' but there was another voice, the one who was objected. 'Slam that fucking Umbreon against the wall and rip it apart. No one dare hurt your friends- you won't just stand by and watch as your family gets killed, will you? You're a coward if you run away.'

The temperature around the Arbok had went down several degrees as she prepared an Ice Fang, her ears pounding from the Hyper Voice. Without warning she lunged, heading straight towards the dark-type eeveelution with her attack.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Olivine City||Dusk

Seion instantly went on the offense as the glass shattered to revel an undead umbreon, the dark type eeveelution. The snake pokemon let out a hiss as he scraped his metal tail against the floor as he sharpened it up for the attack.
    Stacatto was yelling at everyone to run while he used his Hyper Voice. Seions ears where ringing from the attack that he shut his eyes tight, only to open them again to see Mist going strait for the dark pokemon who seemed to call itself Greed.
    Seems the girl's got guts after all. Seion thought as his tail began to glow purple as he readied an attack of his own. Right when Mist let go of that fox he would his Poison Tail down on it, cutting off its head if he aimed right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Olivine Cafe | Dusk [17]

"Good idea, Mel. Do you know Dig?" Etin asked, hope seemed to fill his words, the Ninetales nodded, but without warning, the Umbreon lunged into the room, the glass of the windows shattered as it sent out an Echo Voice, "Greed shall have it. Greed shall have it all. No longer with being taken from Greed. For it is GREED'S. IT. IS. ALL. GREED'S!!" The Ninetales never felt anything so heartbounding, deafening... Nor blinding ever. Glass shattered and a large piece pretty much stabbed her eyeballs. Which was frankly probably funny looking to those around her, but it was so painful as well. It looked as if the Ninetales was crying blood.

That was when Staccato used Hyper voice. And dear Arceus, it became even more deafening. Melanie felt her eardrums breaking, though really, leaving her hearing a bit off. The fire-type was very bloody despite the fact only blood came out from her eyes, and maybe some from her ears. This was really funny looking now. [i]"Run!"[/b] the fatherly Chatot might have wanted her to do, the Ninetales shook her head, digging into the ground that didn't have glass on it, she broke through the plank boards easily thanks to her newfound power, but it was painful to not see anything, and barely a hear a thing.

Under her paws she felt dirt already, throwing it up on the surface as she went deeper. Perhaps she should do a surprise attack at the Umbreon rather than running away... Maybe Etin should come as well, he could help attack. Melanie couldn't call out for him, it would ruin the plan, maybe he would follow her later.

The Ninetales gave a prompt nod to herself - she would surprise attack. She felt the ground above her rumble, half-hoping that it wouldn't collapse on her as she dug, she would probably have to dig nonstop to avoid getting a cave-in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:37 pm