Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 12 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Min Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Olivine City | Dawn

[OOC: As a note, you don't need to read this whole post. xD It's just Mist dreaming. B)]

The dim light of the dream world was what the weary Arbok awoke to, the sweet hum or forgotten melodies slowly reaching her ear. Mist blinked, glancing below her to find herself floating atop a lake. The thick, sticky fog of the land restricted her vision to almost only a few feet in front of her. Small raindrops fell, feeling cool as they dripped down her scales and rippled into the body of water. The lovely violet serpent was alone in this foreign environment, at least, until she was greeted by the familiar silhouette of a beautiful, sparkling Milotic.

"Undine!" Mist cried, gliding above the water's surface and to the resting beauty. The water-type slowly rose her head, blinking calmly as her lips curved upwards and cheekbones raised to reveal a graceful smile. "Undine, I-I've missed y-you so much, please t-tell me you're alive..." the Arbok's eyes glistened with tears in hopes that her fears will be washed away along with the rain, but instead, the Milotic lifted her body up to reveal herself.

Thick, disgusting blotches of purple patterned her body, ripped skin and deep scars coating her almost as if they were simply markings. In the middle of her body was a large, gaping hole that went straight through her. Mist was choking, breath hitched in her throat as she buried her head in her coils. "I-I knew it... I-It even g-got you," her functional eye looked up to her old friend, sobbing. "Undine, I-I think, I think... I-I'm going to g-give up..."

Not wanting to face the disapproving look of her deceased companion, Mist turned away to only the backside of her battle-worn figure faced he Milotic. The rain was beginning to become colder, icy drops falling and sliding down her body. "I-I'm tired, Undine... I-I know I have to stay st-strong! It's just..." she fell silent, slowly slithering away and deeper into the fog, shuddering for warmth. "I-I don't want to see e-everyone so hurt... Anymore..."
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:53 am

[ooc: pardon the lateness, I sorta lost track of who's posting next d;fkjasd]
    Olivine City | Dawn
    [50]

The Chatot watched as everyone settled down, trying to settle down his own unrest. It was time to rest, he told himself, time to close your eyes and forget about your worries for a short while. Staccato hummed a quiet tune, though it hardly did anything; his back still ached, and his wings were tired from exertion. If anything, he'd have fallen face-first, and begged Arceus to send him rest. Despite his need and want for sleep, the bird couldn't help but feel as if he were missing something. Was there something or someone he was forgetting? Or was his mind playing tricks on him now? Staccato paused in his hum to sigh, watching Mist in slight envy as she slept. Nightmares were at least better than reality; at least you would be able to wake up from those.

Staccato felt anxiety eating away at him, a horrible nagging feeling that left uncertainty in its midst. He finally realized what he was missing -- the recent attacks have robbed him of the frail security he had built around his friends. In the time of a peaceful moment, it was shattered, ripped apart just as that Umbreon had a torn body. It was decimated, just as the fire had consumed the cafe wholly and completely. He had lost a friend, unsure if they were lost in a dangerous world or killed by yet another undead. He preened his feathers to calm his nerves, though the course had been run. This is useless... Staccato forced himself to stop all movement, his wide eyes staring at nothing. That was what he had to do -- think, do, see, speak absolutely nothing.

All he had to do was let sleep sweep him off his feet... I... wish... Staccato's eyes fell at a surprisingly fast rate as the clutches of sleep dragged him off to his dreams.

But what were his dreams? Staccato always figured it was to survive this epidemic, live in a peaceful forest or someplace free, enjoy the company of his friends. He always figured he'd have been able to live a happy life if he stuck through this darkest hour. But as he fell asleep and hoped for dreams to distract him a while, Staccato saw absolutely nothing except a dark, never-ending abyss. The emptiness seemed to swallow him whole, suffocating him and sending him spiraling into the unknown. But... what does this say about my dreams...?

[ooc: come my next post, I'll skip to noon c: ]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Olivine City | Dawn

[OOC: Posting for the sake of increasing post count... VwV]

It was bright and sunny now, and the Arbok found herself in the vestiges of the ruined Olivine City, her body coiled tightly arund herself. It was quiet as the night, the wind's hollow voices blowing past her ears. Mist frowned, slithering down the filthy pavement and towards the buildings. Almost all of them were burnt down to the ground, the few still standing severely damaged.

The serpent rose high, surveying the landscape. Not a soul in sight, and Mist sighed in disappointment. Slowly moving again, she would turn every corner to see at least a hint of blue, or perhaps those charming red eyes that the Golbat had before he died. It was pitiful, lowly dragging herself in her dreamworld town in a futile attempt to find her probably-dead friend, Ven.

I was almost as if her own reverie was taunting her, sourly pointing out that she had absolutely no hope in finding what she had lost, and it hurt. It was torture to simply know that her bat companion was missing, but actually slithering around the city in hopes of finding him was even more piercing. Winding up back in the center of the settlement, the cobra hissed and spat in fury. "This isn't fair!" she screeched, writhing in rage. "Why is it that this had to happened to us?"
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:27 pm

[ooc: CLICK HERE
    Also, can I ask how this team only has three people?!]
    Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon (TIME SKIP)
    [51]

He hardly had a satisfactory nap, but before he knew it, Staccato had woken up in a slight daze. There was a light pattering just outside of the building, and his tired eyes searched outward to the world just beyond the Battle Frontier's entrance. A gentle shower of rain was hitting the beach, though from the bright contrast of the clouds the Chatot could tell that it was past morning, probably even noontime. Ah... His mind flashed back to the events of yesterday, an involuntary flinch as he remembered the gnashing of jaws and the slashing of claws. His family had lost a lot that night, the full moon taunting them of its peacefulness. Staccato blinked away his sleepiness, standing tenderly on his worn talons. Today was the day that they'd enter the Battle Frontier, in which they would either face destruction or profit from stored goods. His stomach churned in anticipation, unsure of what was to be expected. Whatever happens, we have- A violent coughing fit wracked his entire body, and with a jerk of his neck Staccato threw up a good dose of blood.

He stared at the floor that now wore the dark red blood in horror, and felt partial relief that the rest of the group was asleep. He didn't want the others to see him in this state, broken and bloody and tired. They each had their own problems to contend to, and worrying about him was just adding to their plate. Staccato wiped a wing across his beak to rid of any remaining blood, the odd calmness of just waking up distilling upon him. How peaceful it was, the constant falling of the water! How serene it was, to see the relaxed faces of his friends! It hurt the Chatot more than it should have as he realized that this was all momentarily, that in just a while this welcoming scene would be gone. Staccato looked around in question, hopping atop the maintenance desk as he took role of his friends. Etin, there you are. He thought dimly, a small hum of pleasure exiting his beak. And there was Melanie, injured yet still graceful in her form. And then Mist, her tail still broken from past events. His heart fell as he stared at Mist a bit longer, knowing that Ven had disappeared -- her broken voice as she reported her unsuccessful search for him revealed just how close the bat and snake had been. Staccato looked around for the Oddish to find that she had gone also without a trace, and... "Seion...?" He whispered the Seviper's name, the snake no longer taking guard.

Had he disappeared also? Staccato had tried his best to reach out to the distant Seion, but it seemed like all his efforts were in vain. He had taken off while he still had a chance, as they ventured into what could be very well all of their deaths. His conscience wavered once again, only wanting what was best for their group. They had no choice, in actuality; they had been driven off by a hungry Umbreon, forced to flee by a ruthless Garchomp. Anymore and they wouldn't have made it. We have no choice... The bird settled atop of the desk, ruffling his feathers for warmth. He turned his head towards the entrance and watched in silence as the rain continued to pour without end. "Arceus save us... haven't we suffered enough?"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon

The Arbok woke up quickly, eyes wide and panting hard from the dreams that she had seen. Mist looked over to Stacatto, who was also awake. The darkening sky was a clear indication that it was getting dark, and the snake had a growing fear inside of her. "A-Are we going to go now?" she murmured, anxious to start travelling. They had gotten their rest, and although it would be nice to fall asleep again the serpent was fearful that another undead would come to maul them.

"D-Do... Do you think V-Ven's still a-alive?" she asked, worried about her missing companion. She longs for his comforting presence hanging onto her hood again, the familiar feeling of the small bat clinging to her. Mist stared at the ground, downcast. "I-I hope we can find him again..."

Last edited by Lulu on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Olivine City | Noon | (1)

Olivine City.. I havent been here in ages. The Fire Mouse Pokemon thought as she walked through the devastated city. Everythings destroyed, but that's no surprise I guess. As she stepped up to the Gym, the flames on her back began to burn even more ferociously. A bitter resent bubbled up in the small Pokemons heart. The fire inside her burned hot, heating the back of Cinder's throat. Unable to control her rage, Cinder shot her Flamethrower at the already broken window. The remaining fragments of glass shattered and melted, leaving the large hole smoldering. This one deserves to be destroyed. Spitting a small puff of flames, she spatt, "Good reddens." and padded down the cracked streets toward the shore.

The bright sunlight was making the water sparkle and shine, like the flames on the Cyndaquils back. A soft, salty breeze blew gently from the water. The scene had made her forget all about her anger when she had entered the city.It had been so long since she had seen the beach, the sight was soothing, as well as invigorating. Cinder ran down the beach, letting the water gently lap at her paws and hiss when it hit her flames. Something caught the Pokemons attention, breaking her away from her play-filled run. A building she vaguely recognized, the Olivine Cafe, was collapsed and blackened as though it was freshly burned. Thats not right.

Going up to the building, Cinder could smell the ash and smoke long before she got to it. There was something on the ground, Cinder recognized quickly as blood, that trailed off to the west. She'd have to come back for that. A hole barely big enough for her to squeeze in through was the only entrance left to the Cafe. It was collapsing in on itself as the remains of the wood snapped from being burned. Inside, some of the wood was still smoldering faintly, and the Cyndaquils face tightened, "Somethings alive around here, or was." She whispered softly.

Backing out of the rumble, Cinder went back over to the blood she had seen. It was dry now, baked by the midday sun, but it was clearly fresh, not faded or broken by the passing. Following it only went so far. Eventually it thinned out, but Cinder didnt need to follow it any longer as the only notable structure ahead was the Battle Frontier. I bet whoever lost all that blood is in there. She ran up and went inside without a second thought. "Is anyone in here?"she called out as she entered.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:22 am

Olivine City| |Noon
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The gentle noon breeze was whisking the little pixie around, leisurely floating through the skies in search of anything that held interest. So far her search had only given her burnt forests and ashes, along with the occasional rotting corpse. The sight definitely wasn't pleasant, but during the year of which the Epidemic grew, the wishmaker had found herself disturbingly used to the scenery. She would pass by a mauled, torn carcass without a single shift in her walk, and the smell of decay and disease was so thick in her mind the psychic could no longer remember what fresh air was.

Her eyes soon locked onto a small figure below her though, as she passed over the ruins of what seems to be Olivine City. Jirachi knew this port city, it was famous for it's brilliant lighthouse. She was disappointed however, to see the well-known building to also be broken down, and decided to set her attention on the Cyndaquil she'd come across. The wishmaker didn't have as good of a nose as most Pokemon, but when she noticed the little fire-type pick up scents, she had too picked up the scent of fresh burnt wood and land.

Thus, Jirachi began her small quest, weaving through the ragged and charred stumps as she too, followed the blood trail. The deep red painted on the grass was straight from the wound, it's smell barely affecting the psychic as she passed it by. Soon, the fire-type had stopped in front of a structure, perhaps a battling facility with all it's fancy shenanigans, and heard the Cyndaquil call out. The wishmaker floated beside the small mammal, humming. "Someone is definitely in there, I can sense them," she smiles. "I am Jirachi, by the way. Nice to meet you,"
    Ariados
    Ariados
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Ariados Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:21 am

Post 1

Her children were calling again. The crying of those endless, tiny mouths made her heart ache; knowing that they were suffering due to her inability to provide. Ariados had hardly noticed the countless, weaker undead that had joined her colony of spinarak babies. She paid no mind either way. The children that loved her most would always stay out of harm’s way.

The giant spider crept through the empty streets of the city, light, almost graceful steps quickly carrying her towards the familiar reek of the living. Blind, each of her eyes gouged out to leave gaping, bloody sockets; Ariados could hear her babies crying. So familiar with that dreadful sound, watching her starving offspring reduced to eating each other, their heart-rending pleas were forever echoing within her fragile mind.

Hush my sweets, Momma won’t be long…

Ariados was going to make good of her promise.

She had found her targets.

Creeping silently towards the survivors gathered at the entrance to the Battle Frontier, the Harbinger could sense them. Were their scents not overwhelming enough, the giant spider’s psychic abilities made quick work of their locations. She was upon the closest creature before there was time to react. The songbird. His flesh would soothe her children more than any kind of lullaby.

A burst of decaying web left the Harbinger’s mouth, overly large mandibles flexing as the attack hit the screeching chatot. Launched into the wall by the sheer force of the attack, its small, delicate frame struggling helplessly within the sticky web, Ariados was soon scuttling towards it.
    “My babies,” Her voice was soft, nearly kindly as her bloody legs traced the victim’s struggling, shrieking form. “They won’t stop crying… I can’t make them stop crying….”

Her mandibles sunk deep into the chatot’s neck, a terrible screaming sounding as she rapidly drained the bird of its sweet blood. The Harbinger, so enamoured with the heavenly taste to silence her own ongoing hunger couldn’t stop. The bird fell limp, the Harbinger’s face smeared with a fresh coating of blood as the last of birds life was gone.

Ashamed of her own greed, Ariados held the bloodless shell of a chatot in her jaws, only taking comfort in the fact more meals awaited her children. Empty eye sockets lingering on the arbok and the presence of other living on the wind gave her some satisfaction in knowing her children would not starve. They had to learn anyway.

Wasting no time, Ariados scaled her impressive web, the rotting thread now decorate with crimson beads before making her rapid exit. A series of powerful psychic pulses bounced off the walls of the city, smashing windows. When it became still, the sudden squealing of insects filled the air.

“Dinnertime…”

As her children emerged from hiding, scattered across the city, Ariados continued away from the place. Her offspring would seek out the living themselves – if they died, so be it - Ariados knew only her true children would follow. In time, a short procession of deformed spinarak trailed their mother, the lifeless songbird still hanging in her jaws.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 pm

This was all a dream, it had to be.

She had scented newcomers on the air with a simple flick of her tongue, already raising her defenses and flaring her hood. Mist was simply too wary now, no longer the welcoming, cowardly Arbok that she once was. Too many losses meant that she had to change, or else she risked not only her life but other's, and all she had already seen so far had been much to painful for the weary snake to bear. Hissing, she didn't quite expect what had happened next.

Rotting webs were shot at Stacatto, who helplessly squirmed in them. Before Mist could rush into help, a voice intoxicated the air. “My babies,” It was soft, the kind of words a gentle, motherly Pokemon would say. Before her was a gargantuan spider, making it's way right towards her avian companion. "N-No! Pl-please don't..." The Ariados was tracing the Chatot's form. “They won’t stop crying… I can’t make them stop crying….”

Those words had silenced Mist, eyes clouded with confusion as she slithered a bit to the side. In an instant, Stacatto was screaming in agony as the arachnid stole his blood, and the Arbok began sobbing uncontrollably. Her body was shaking, much too weak to do anything, as she lowered down closer to the earth, wailing. "No... Please no don't take him--he's one of the few that I have left just please..." What was she going to do without her parrot friend? After all they had already went through together...

Soon enough, the Ariados was gone, leaving a broken, crying Mist. The serpent was shaking and hiccuping, hiding her wet face within her coils. Flicking her tongue out, the scents of more dead along with the sharp taste of tears alerted her. Rising slowly, the Arbok looked towards Melanie and Etincelle, hoping for some sort of comfort or words to suppress the waterfall that flooded from her eyes. The sounds of shattering glass and squealing insects were deaf to the poor snake.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Olivine City | Noon | (2)

Another Pokemon had come up and floated behind the Cyndaquil. "Someone is definitely in there, I can sense them." The floating pixie smiled softly down at her. Something was vaguely familiar about the Pokemon, as though she had seen it somewhere, maybe a book, long ago."I am Jirachi, by the way. Nice to meet you." Jirachi! A legendary Pokemon from the distant Sinnoh region. The Cyndaquil could recall her trainer showing her pictures of her in a book, so long ago. "Im Cinder, pleasures all mine." She was going to continue when the reek of the undead hit her. The sheer force of the stench made ice prick through the fire types pelt. She had moved just barely out of sight when the an Ariados appeared. Her eyeless gazze drifting her way.

The spider entered the Battle Frontier, a swarm of small, weak undead Pokemon following in her wake. The Ariados attacked the bird that was inside. A bloodcurdling scream from the Chatot, the desperate, almost crazed tone to the spiders voice was too much. To watch would be impossible. The entire scene.. Cinder had to shield her eyes from view.

With a sickening shriek, and the sound of dozens of scuttling legs, she left as fast as she came. The harbinger had her prize, and with her followers behind her, vanished. Weak undead stumbled around stupidly, they hadnt had the chance to follow the Ariados and acted as though they no longer knew what to do. Little Rattatas and Weedles, and other such Pokemon. Without their leader, their 'mother', that had no direction and were basically blind. The scurried around, hopefully they wouldnt bother the living Pokemon until provoked.

But those Pokemon didnt concern the Cyndaquil, the cries of another did. "No... Please no don't take him--he's one of the few that I have left just please..." Her wail was full of greif stricken pain. Raw emotion surged though the voice as it pierced the walls of the Battle Frontier. Slowly, Cinder padded inside to see who was screaming in agony. An Arbok was curled up, crying her eyes out from the loss of her friend. The bloodied end of her tail told the Cyndaquil what the blood trail outside had been from. The injured serpent stared desperately off to one side, as though expecting something to be there. Already, she was dripping with tears and shuddering with pain.

Approaching slowly, with gentle words Cinder attempted to coax the snake out of her pain, or at least try to relax her a bit. "Shhh, shhh, hey now, youre not alone. Calm down, it'll be okay. You'll be okay. Hang in there.." These werent the right words for losing a friend, but it was all she could think of on the spot for some pokemon she didnt even know.

((OoC: Gosh, Jira, our text colors are sooo close xD)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Olivine City | Noon 1
    A Leafeon perked her ears, stopping in her tracks. Voices travled from behind the bushes. Voices? Am I really hearing voices? she thought hope flooding into her. "Someone is definitely in there, I can sense them. I am Jirachi, by the way. Nice to meet you." One voice said full of power. "Im Cinder, pleasures all mine." Said the other in a tired, soft voice. The Leafeon started to pad towards the source. She was about to poke her head through the bushes when the strong stench of undead flooded her sensitive nose. She jerked back in surprise and stiffened. after recovering from shock she peeked through the bush and was surprised to see an Ariados enter the battle frontier its empty eye sockets sent chills up the leafeons spine. She watched in horror as the ariados flung out its web and pinned the chatot. She closed her eyes and turned away, listening to the screech of horror and a blood sickening crunch.

She turned back and saw an Arbok weeping to the side. "No... Please no don't take him--he's one of the few that I have left just please..." The leafeon rushed out of the bush but stopped abruptly when a cindaquil she hadnt seen earlier ran to the greif stricken snake. "Shhh, shhh, hey now, youre not alone. Calm down, it'll be okay. You'll be okay. Hang in there.." comforted the cainaquil. The leafeon stood there, wanting to help but feeling she didn't belong. These two where the only survivors she had seen in a while and she didn't want to leave them. She slumped to the ground and sat there, head down in greif for the poor Abrok.

Last edited by Keishu13 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Olivine City | Noon | (3)

Cinder laid awkwardly next to the Arbok. She was never good at comforting people, that was for sure. She felt a bit useless, but also unconcerned. Pokemon were dying everyday now. Survival of the fittest. Her detachment from other Pokemon had caused her such apathy, it was hard to sympathize with the snake for her loss. Obviously, it was a hard blow on her though, why such agonizing pain seeping from ever scale on her body. Too actually feel for her though, was much harder.

Not wanting to see her crying like this, Cinder looked slightly off to the side. Against the silver tiles of the Battle Frontier, her vision flicked to a lithe creamy shape. A Leafeon, in Johto? She sat hunched over, her eyes full of sadness for the Arbok. Silent, the Leafeon didnt say a word as she watched the Cobra Pokemons suffering. Yeah, I know that feel. The Cyndaquil tapped the floor softly with one paw, and nudged her head to the side to call over the grass type. With herself, Jirachi, and now the Leafeon, there was a little circle of comfort for the weeping Arbok. A circle of hope. Maybe they can offer her better comfort.. She sighed inwardly, wanting the sadness in the air to dissipate. Talk about first impressions.

The stupid undead that wandered about seemed blind to the groups existence, as though broken from a trance and unsure of what was happening. Their decaying forms stayed away from the living Pokemon. Better stay that way, or there will be roasted meat for today. Cinder thought, eying a Rattata that was straying a little too close. The Rat changed its course though, heading out toward the door.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Olivine City | Noon 2

Xana look up at the sound of a tapping paw. The cindaqul gestured for her to approach her, tears welling in its eyes. Xana glanced at the clueless undead and trudged over to the Arbok and cindaquil. She sat down and glanced between the Arbok sobbing in between gasping breaths and the sad fire type. "I'm sorry..." She paused. "About your friend. He must of been of great importance to you."

Xana sat there awkwardly in silence. She looked around. Saw the undead stumbling around. The dead body of the chatot. The blood soaked ground around it.
    She squeezed her eyes shut and sighed. A deep sigh of sadness, grief and anger. She opened her eyes, black slits, threatening. She knew that she had to help these survivors no matter what.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Olivine City | Noon | (4)

The Leafeon solemnly padded over to join Cinder next to the miserable Arbok. She spoke so gently to her, the words also comforting the fire-type. Any attempts to relax the Cobra Pokemon were welcomed to her. Sitting down, the Leafeon was very quiet. She closed her eyes and looked as miserable as the weeping Pokemon next to them, but her eyes flashed as they opened again. Full of a fierce passion, they made Cinder feel a bit uneasy. Wonder what she's so worked up about.. But she nodded it off, as the grass-type didnt seem to be attacking. Everything about her seemed quiet, also withdrawn. What was she hiding? Or, was she just feeling awkward from the situation she had stumbled upon: the death of a Pokemon, anothers heart shattered before them, A fire burning next to her (as Cinder always has her flames up), and Hoenn legendary. It must of been a lot for the young Pokemon to take in. But, its not for me?

Again, Cinder thought she'd try her paw at a bit of relief for the Arboks sorrow. She continued off of what the Verdant Pokemon had said, "You need to be strong for your friend. He wouldn't of wanted to see you like this. He would want you to be strong, brave without him. Do you think, you could tell us what he was like?" Cinder didnt know anything about this Pokemon, but with such a strong reaction to the loss of her friend, she figured the bird and her had been through a lot together. Ether that, or she was a big crybaby. Or both. You must be strong in this world.. the weak do not get mercy.

((OoC: Posting confirmed by Zappy.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:06 pm

(Ooc: skipping my turn if that's all right. Very busy this weekend and not feeling up to posting. Also, when are the other People coming back?)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:09 pm

"Shhh, shhh, hey now, youre not alone. Calm down, it'll be okay. You'll be okay. Hang in there.." There was a warmth near her, the familiar kind of warmth that her old Typhlosion friend gave back in those happier days. The very thought of it only made the poor serpent cry more, the nightmares already catching up to her. "I'm sorry... About your friend. He must of been of great importance to you." Another new voice, and Mist almost scowled at the thought. If Arceus had just taken all of her close companions, how dare he give her new ones?

Her thoughts were a sharp bitter, the sole idea that these living were going to replace he dearly cherished family almost making her want to scream. "You need to be strong for your friend. He wouldn't of wanted to see you like this. He would want you to be strong, brave without him. Do you think, you could tell us what he was like?" The Arbok was now looking off to the distance, eyes narrowed. "Strength no longer means anything in this world," she spat, a little harsher than expected. "There's no point in being strong when you've got nothing to protect."

It wasn't long before the hoarde had found them, multitudes of seemingly random insects swarming closer and closer to where the trio was. The clicking of sharp mandibles and the ambient buzz of wings annoyed the snake, her amputated tail lashing out in anger. "Death just wants to dance now, because it doesn't care who it takes," her fangs were bared and eyes now trained onto her foes. "Arceus can have his own fucking Chatot!" she snapped, rising to her full height with her hood flaring.

This was now, officially, war.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Olivine City | Noon | (5)

The mood of the room seemed to change in an instant. The serpent had stiffened a bit, and blankly staring, let the harsh words toppled from her jaws with increasing intensity. "Strength no longer means anything in this world. There's no point in being strong when you've got nothing to protect." Cinder jumped to her feet. Well, so much for comfort. The very idea hit the fire-type hard. One of her favorite things was fighting for the sake of fighting. To feel the adrenaline, and the intensity of a strong opponent. That, was amazing. Being strong protects yourself from tough foes, and feels great in general within oneself. Cinder let out a grunt, "Strength is everything! If nothing else you need it to protect yourself," Irritation made her flames crackle loudly. The words in her own voice had a coldness she hadnt meant them to have. "At least until, you have something else worth protecting." She paused again. The Arbok had lost what she was protecting. "...even if that something changes." She added more softly.

The snake was retreating into herself. Grief, rage, and pain clouding her better judgement. Cinder wondered if she was careful and calculating, or maybe defensive and tough.. what kind of Pokemon was she without the blind emotion from her loss effecting her? I dont know you at all. The puny undead were beginning to swarm close to the group, Cinder lowered her shoulders closer to the ground, slightly altering the view of her form so that mostly her flame could be seen. Her bell pressed painfully against the fire-types throat, but she ignored it as the situation didnt allow of irritants such as that.

Heart beating faster, the rush was coming! A good battle was just what the Nurse Joy ordered. the Cobra Pokemon hissed and began lashing in blind rage at the undead. "Death just wants to dance now, because it doesn't care who it takes," Completely flared up, her eyes burning, the Arbok was about to charge. "Arceus can have his own fucking Chatot!" A hint of worry trickled through the Cyndaquil. This Pokemon was going for blood without any sense. Grunting again, Cinder ignored the feeling. Protecting you from yourself isnt my top priority! It was time to let loose flames.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Olivine City | Noon 3

The mood changed in an instant, the Arbok stiffening, the cindaquil jumping to her feet. Xana raised her hackles and growled softly at the sudden change. Words of anger where hissed out of the Arboks mouth full of defeat. The cindaquil took none of it and started talking to the serpent about strength being everything. Then it went silent as the pokemon retreated into their thoughts, the air cackling with the tension.

Xana shifted her gaze to the small undead around them and growled when she saw they where approaching. Finally a fight to get me moving. She stood to her full height, hackles raised and tail thrashing. She glanced at the others and saw them preparing to attack. The fire type, a blazing ball of adrenaline and fight and the snake full of greif and anger towering over the undead.
    The snake let loose and attacked the undead blindly without abandon. Xana paused, surprised by the sudden out burst of fury. She then leaped high above the undead's heads and landed on the back of one tearing it open and snapping its spine. She spun around and swiped at another coming up on her flank. It was sent flying through the air thudding against a nearby tree. She whirled this way and that swiping and batting, seeing glances of the others nearby fighting hard.
    Xana slammed down on top of a small undead and rolled as one lounged for her back. She let out a menacing hiss and kicked it away with her back legs leaving sprawled on the ground.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 pm

The serpent's jaws were bear traps, clinging onto the hard exoskeleton of an insect and biting right through. She couldn't care less if she got infected. Mist ripped through the undead, hissing and fanning out her hood in anger. "Die!" she shouts, licks of flames bursting from her maw as she grasps a Spinarak between her teeth. Spitting the burnt carcass out, her gaze turned back onto the fire-type. "Cyndaquil!" she calls, flinching as the smaller infected bit out chunks of her vulnerable flesh. "Get onto higher ground and sweep the flames from there! It'll be a mush easier kill!"

When a insect leaped and went for her remaining eye, the Arbok thrashed forward with ridiculous amounts of energy. The harsh movement reopened her old wounds from Olivine, blood gushing out with ease from the gashes. Mist cringed, snapping her eyes shut as she flailed her serpentine body. "I guess my battle days have long since retired..." she grumbles, clamping her jaws around a Dustox. Glancing above her, the clouds had begun to darken, deep rolling fields of gray threatening to pour down upon them.

"We need to get this finished quickly!"

[OOC: Just so you guys know, we're at the entrance to the Battle Frontier, not Olivine. xD]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon | 6

"Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of WAR!" The fire-type cried out as she launched herself straight into the fray. The Undead hissed and shrieked with demonic cries. Momentarily suspended, Cinder dove down on them, slashing with her foreclaws knowing it would find a target. Her Aerial Ace never missed. Pivoting around, she watched as the Paras slumped to the ground having been ripped in two down the middle of its back. A cry from behind and above alerted the Cyndaquil to a Yanma as it burned the tip of its wing off in her flames. "As dumb as a Mothim to a flame haha!" She scoffed, spitting her starry Swift at the mained bug. It fell to the ground in several bloodied lumps. The Leafeon shot past her, slashing and swiping ferociously at all in her path. That kids not bad in a fight. She admitted.

Flames burned on her tongue as she started a sprint. Tucking her snouted-head under, Cinder balled up and shot across the floor, coating herself in fire and searing all the insects in her path. Unable to see where she was going, and with a small thud, the Fire-type hit the edge of counter with her shoulder. But she was hardly fazed, and only sneered at the burning path in her wake. "Cyndaquil!" The hiss of the Arbok surprised her, making the slash through a Caterpies eye sloppy. "Get onto higher ground and sweep the flames from there! It'll be a much easier kill!" It was brilliant. Maybe this Pokemon was something when she wasnt being weak.

Dashing to the nearest chair, she called out, "Im on it!" and leaped upon the counter, then again in the air above it."My name is Cinder, and things are about to heat up!" The undead wouldnt understand her warning, but it was too late anyway. heat boilded in her throat, the fire upon her back grew immensely as the flames licked at her lips. With one hard breath, Cinder let loose a Flamethrower at all in pathetic Pokemon in her wake. She tilted her head, hoping to cover a bit more ground with her hit. The flames stopped, and she fell back onto the counter. Hope I didnt hit the Leafeon! The smoke was clearing, only charred bodies remained for the bit she could see. There was still many insects left, to Cinder's pleasure.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:00 pm

The battle frontier | Noon (4)

Xana heard the war cry of the Cindaquil as it leaped into battle behind her. Cries of the undead pounded into her sensitive ears. She whirled across the battle field beating undead down one after the other. A ball of fire flew by Xana. She paused and stared in awe as it scorched all in its path.  Xana felt the claws of an undead cling onto her shoulders and bucked backwards throwing it away. The commands of the Arbok could be heard over the fray. "Cyndaquil! Get onto higher ground and sweep the flames from there! It'll be a much easier kill!"

Smart Thought Xana. She glanced at the fire type running up the hill watching her progress. At the top she let out a cry. "My name is Cinder, and things are about to heat up!" Xana grinned at what she had said. So that's her name. The cindaquil went up in a ball of flame as she prepared to release her fire power. Xana quickly ran out of the cluster of undead making sure she escaped the heat of the flames. She watched as the undead burned, turning into charred log like lumps on the ground. The smoke cleared and the smell of burning flesh filled the air. Xana wrinkled her nose in disgust.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:30 pm

"My name is Cinder, and things are about to heat up!" The Arbok grinned in response. "Cinder... Fitting name," she mused, swerving away from the vicious flames as they reduced their foes to ashes. The heat was amazing, the serpent's eyes carefully observing the attack. As the fire slowly died away, only charred corpses were left on their battlefield. The smoke infiltrated her lungs, sending Mist into a fit of hacks and coughs. "We're not done yet," she murmured, rising to her full height.

As a snake, her coils slowly inspected the ground as she felt for even the slightest tremors. "Something's coming," her whisper was hushed and frantic, feeling the very slightest of vibrations through the earth. It wasn't too long before the land beneath them began to shake with tremendous force, a behemoth exploding from the ground and rising above them. It's coat was bloody and rusted, the old steel worn and screeching as every part of it's body moved. The sound of the metal was akin to nails on a chalkboard, the sound piercing through the Arbok's ears.

"On guard! Cinder, I need you to focus on trying to get it's eyes and face with fire. Leafeon, I need you to use a hit and run strategy, and you have to be fast, this is a formidable foe!" she shouts her orders to the group, carefully eyeing the Steelix looming over them. "I will be aiming for it's rusted patches with Fire Fangs. Be careful, move out!" Giving the signal to attack, the Arbok was already racing at high speeds towards her opponent, flames erupting from her mouth.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:50 am

Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon | 7

Puffs of smoke floated out of her maw as the damages were surveyed below Cinder. She felt power brimming within her claws at the sight of the charred bugs, it was invigorating. From her position on the counter, the fire-type felt all-powerful compared to the others on the battlefield. I am the best. A smirk crossed her muzzle. "Now thats what I call action haha!" With a quick check of the room, Cinder could see both the Arbok and Leafeon had made it through her flames unscathed. The serpent was looking in her direction, an amused grin across her jaw. "Cinder... Fitting name," but she was overtaken by coughing from the smoke inhalation and had to pause. "Hehe.. oopies. Guess I over did it a bit," she laughed off softly. The Arbok recovered, and arching up straight and tall, announced something else was coming.

At first the fire-type thought she was crazy. There was nothing else and no other undead could be seen from the doorway. Soon though, she could see objects on the counter shaking ever so slightly. The shaking grew until the Cyndaquil could feel it in her toes, then to the point it was jostling her so much she had to crouch down a bit to remain balanced on the slick counter-top. With a loud, bellowing roar a massive metal-plated serpent burst from the tiled floor. The surface of it was rusted and worn, blood was stained both dark and bright on the silvery exterior.

It let out another pain-filled shriek, mixed in with the horrid screeching of the metal body segments against one another sent ice down Cinder's spine. Her flame sputtered for a moment, awkwardly shrinking though equally as bright, but grew back to velocity. The fire in her belly was burning with fury, it wanted to be let loose with no remorse. The cold sweat of fear that dripped one, two drops down her face with thoughts of the fight this would be. "On guard! Cinder, I need you to focus on trying to get it's eyes and face with fire." Even though the massive steel-type was weak to her flames, appreciation wafted though the air around the Cyndaquil. The odds are not in our favor. The Abrok was older then her, the battle veteran showed her aged skills with the plans she gave the group. They hadnt been together long, but the purple snake was already using their strong-suits to their advantage."Gotcha."

Clenching her teeth, the flames on Cinder's back burned ferociously. She had two options: shoot her Flamethrower from the counter or get on its head and work from there. Starting with the former, flames flickered in the back of the fire-types throat. "Someone looks like they need a HOT bath!" The stream of fire burst her small muzzle, flying through the air toward the Steelix. It shrieked with a voice of broken glass, ducking away from the flame so only the top of its massive head was hit. It lashed in rage, striking in each direction. The Fire Mouse ran up and down the length of the counter. With each burst of fire the Iron Snake Pokemon ether evaded or didnt allow for a direct hit. Smashing its rusted tail down on the counter, Cinder narrowly dodged being crushed. "Guess Im going with the latter then." She muttered to herself. The deep red-brown color of the Steelix's tail didnt allow for a reflection, but the glow of the fire-types flame could be seen.

((Tried to leave that fight open for you two, dunno if it seems that way D:))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon (5)

Xana Twitched her ears to the distant sound of what seemed like a rock fall. Odd.She thought. She turned to the Arbok who whispered under her breath. "Something's coming."Xana acknowledged this with a flick of her tail. She felt the minute vibrations beneath her paws and she felt her hair raising. The rumbling grew more intense and she flattened to the ground, her ears laid back. She yowled as a mass of groaning metal flew up from the ground, Its gleaming body shining in the bright light.

Xana pawed at her ears and clenched shut her eyes, the excruciating screech of metal pounding within her head. When the sound lessened she released her ears and heard the Arbok yelling out directions. "On guard! Cinder, I need you to focus on trying to get it's eyes and face with fire. Leafeon, I need you to use a hit and run strategy, and you have to be fast, this is a formidable foe!" Xana nodded and pelted towards the steelix making a wide ark so as not to hit it head on. She leaped into the air and crashed down onto its broad back. She crouched as she saw crimson flames assaulting its head. The steelix lurched under her as it dodged the flames. xana decided to strike and launched a tackle at its neck. She struck and launched herself of the slippery surface in one smooth graceful motion. She looked behind her and saw the little damage it had done and a touch of doubt hit her heart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:57 pm