Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 7 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Olivine City||Evening

Seion looked around when they entered the cafe. He slithered to the back, making sure there where no infected. He was a little disappointed when he found none, he would have very much enjoyed sinking his fangs into an infected neck before swallowing it whole. His Tongue flickered at the thought of getting some food into his empty belly. He hadn't eaten since those berries back at the moo moo farm. He started to wonder how those living pokemon where doing. He shook his head, not caring much if they where dead of alive, they where just a bad memory to him now. He preferred it here with this group.

He slithered back out to where the others where and over to the door where he looked out into the empty city. The Seviper let out a yawn before going over to one of the corners and curling up, resting his head on his curled up body before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Last edited by Shaymin on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Time Change)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Olivine City | Evening [10]

"Let's rest in here for a while. Frankly, we can all use some sleep." The Chatot gave off a yawn, chuckling as he recovered. "Some more than others, I guess!" The Vulpix blinked, it reminded her much of Spinda's cafe, besides the fact it wasn't buried underground, nonetheless, she shrugged it off and entered in, letting the cool breeze blow against her fur. Melanie liked this atmosphere, it still felt all cheery, besides the fact right now it's all a mess and there's a plague going on.

Mist headed towards the counter, browsing through the shelves, the Vulpix noticed, she didn't like watching others, moving onto browsing about the store, and making sure that the area was cleared. The walls were the one that interested her the most; pictures of a bunch of humans all huddled up in front of the cafe with the year labeled underneath it, a couple of trophies here and there... It reminded Melanie most of her home, she gave a heavy sigh. She padded over to the other rooms, two of them being the restroom, another the storage. They all seemed pretty empty, but nonetheless she returned back to the group, not saying a single word.

"I gu-guess I'll g-go to sleep." Mist sighed as she came back, the Fire Fox had a concerned look, but didn't ask why Mist seemed so disappointed. The Arbok slithered over to a sleeping place. So did Seion. Ven simply yawned.

Melanie frowned, she didn't really feel like sleeping, she actually felt like talking her furry butt off like she usually does in cafes. Instead of sleeping, she just huddled up next to the wall that held the picture of the group of humans, it felt somewhat comforting to her. The fire fox never closed her eyes though, she just simply stared at the group, wondering how life was going for her distant family and friends back home.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Olivine Cafe | Evening
    [29]

Everyone had either slithered or padded into the cafe, searching its depths or catching some shuteye. Staccato rested himself atop of a table that was littered with broken glass, sighing to himself. He had hoped that besides sleep and shelter, they'd be able to find food to replenish their hunger, but it looked like it wasn't going to happen. He hummed a soft tune as everyone was lulled to sleep. Tomorrow morning will be a new day. The Chatot quietly ended his hum as he noticed Mel sitting by herself, her eyes wide open.

The Music Note Pokemon quietly fluttered his way to the Vulpix's side, her fur warm (as it usually is for fire types). Somehow, Staccato wanted to talk, but he held himself back; there was a gentle quietness that he hadn't heard in so long, he wanted to enjoy it for just a bit. The bird knew that this peace was not an option left in the world they now resided in, however, and he tweeted a short note. As he was about to say something to Melanie, a loud crash slammed against the door. "I don't want to DIE!" An Electrike burst through the door soon after, looking at them desperately, before shutting the entryway with much force. Something slammed against the closed aperture, before it receded noisily.

It was just about accurate to say that Staccato was stunned. And just a tad bit amused, but still, stunned as he stepped in front of Mel protectively. The Chatot dropped his stance though, when the poor thing begged forgiveness and to not let him out there again. Clucking a staccato tune, he hopped his way over to the electric type. As far as he knew how Electrikes looked, it was oddly colored, and had a Thunderstone hanging around its neck. I wonder what brought you here...

"We're not gonna kick your rump when we just met!" Staccato spoke enthusiastically. The Chatot walked around the Electrike in a full 360 degrees, before coming back to Mel's side- he had a few questions to ask the Vulpix, but he supposed it could wait. "I'm Staccato, and who might you be...?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Olivine Cafe| Evening

Ven was too distracted, by well everything to really pay attention to what the others where doing. He hopped off of Mist's head, though his footing was a bit akward as he looked around the once human dwelling and wondered what this place would've been like before the infection had struck. Maybe he should ask one of the others, he knew for sure that Melanie had been owned at least once. But that might be rude at this point and if anyone asked him about his old cave he'd feel bad, and he didn't want the vulpix to feel bad either. Though she did seem a happy sort so had his third youngest sister Molly even when she'd been teased.
    A yawn disturbed his train of thought and he returned to Mist who looked sad.

"Vhats vrong?" he asked, sitting himself down. It felt so weird to have legs and not have to drag himself around. He let out another yawn and leaned on her, he'd always been quick to fall asleep but before he could even blink there was some noise outside.
    "Help me please!I don't want to DIE!"

The golbat leapt over by the door to open it but the sudden CRASH made him cover his overpowered ears.
    "OOooooowwww... no vonder Luke 'ated uz zhouting..."

It was some blue pokemon, he had no idea what it was but by closing his eyes and focusing his sonar he was able to recognize something about it. A trainer had one time walked in his cave with one. An Electrike if he remembered right.

"P-please don't put me back out there," The newcomer whimpered.

"We're not gonna kick your rump when we just met!" Staccato said in his usual friendly manner. Ven followed his example and waved at the eletrike.

"I'm Ven"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Olivine Lighthouse | Evening

There was a sudden banging on the door and Mist yelped loudly, backing away. There was someone there. "I don't want to DIE!" The door busted open, revealing a shiny Electrike with a Oran Berry in it's mouth. "P-please don't put me back out there," it whimpered. Mist gave a low hiss, before her eyes drifted over to the Oran berry with high interest.

Stacatto made his way over to Etincelle. "We're not gonna kick your rump when we just met! I'm Staccato, and who might you be...?" Ven added his own name in. "I'm Ven" Mist paused for a moment, before introducing herself aswell. "I-I'm Mist..." she murmured, still staring at the berry.

She desperately wanted to snatch it away but that would be rude. So then maybe she could ask for it, but that would be awkward since they had just met. She had no idea what to do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:59 pm

((Skip me, Seion's just sleeping right now.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:57 pm

(Ooc: Writer's block OTL Let's just say Melanie asked if the Eletrike was alright or not.)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:00 am

[ooc: switching to my beginning image lol]
    Olivine Cafe | Dusk
    [30]

Staccato had stood beside Mel as the Electrike introduced himself as Etincelle, staring just a bit longer at a certain Vulpix than anyone else. Soon after, the electric type had come closer to Mel, requesting her name rather fancily, the Chatot chuckling as he stepped off to the side. Maybe it was just him, or what they all went through as a team, but to the Music Note Pokemon he felt as if he were the father of the team, some way or another.

I certainly feel like that. If the Chatot could smile, then he'd be attempting to hide the largest grin he could make in this grim world. Sweet little Mel had found... hee hee... a lover. Staccato hopped away for a bit, perching himself close to Seion, whom still slept soundly, despite the ruckus created. "Deep sleeper, aren't ya?" He remarked quietly, clucking his tongue in sympathy. Though they had only met for a short while, Staccato wondered what had happened to Seion to make him so tuckered out. There's a lot of things I don't know about everyone in this room.

Staccato ruffled his feathers against the ocean cold of the area, sighing as he imagined stars beginning to twinkle. One good thing that came from this epidemic, the Chatot thought sadly. Is that the world is returning to its natural state. No more smog, trash, unnatural foods. Just... natural. But the cost for the world to do so was too much; he could only wish that somehow, somewhere, someone was attempting to reverse the pandemic's effects. The world, though it no longer had the human's negatives destroying, would in the end, kill itself. No one could survive long in this reeking world; not even the undead.

Hm... Staccato hummed a soft tune that drifted throughout the cafe, feeling (like many moments before) regret that he had forgotten how to use Sing. It had helped his teammates before, allowing them to get a good night's rest, but he had forgotten the move in return for a better move set. I suppose it's survival of the fittest nowadays. The Chatot watched his friends with slightly unfocused eyes, imagining a world that was peaceful and allowed him to enjoy their company.

Last edited by Negative10 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:25 pm

(Skip me)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 pm

[OOC: Sorry, but skip me too. Nothing of interest for me to do atm and I'm kinda tired. ;A;]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Olivine City | Dusk [11]

The Electrike was known as Etincelle. He responded to Melanie's question, with some embarrassment smack dab on his face, he took a step closer "Um, y-yeah. I'm fine. And what is your name,miss?" He gave a smile to the group. Melanie nodded delightfully, glad the poor thing was alright, "I'm Melanie, but you can call me Mel for short and umm..." She slowly scanned her eyes through the group, then glanced back at Etin, "Well they can introduce themselves, but the sleeping Seviper is Seion, I wouldn't bother him at the moment if I were you, we had a rough day heh..." She gave an awkward smile, Mel wasn't that fond of doing introductions for others, but it'll have to do.
    She glanced at the Oran Berry the Electrike had, but quickly looked away, feeling her stomach churn, she was hungry. However, the berry belonged to the Electric type Pokemon, who had it fair and square.

The Vulpix heard a soft tune coming from the Chatot, it was welcoming, reminded her much of the song she had learned from a traveler long ago. She gazed at the human photos once more, something was certainly catching her attention, which is the one little human girl who's holding a Vulpix and Electrike doll in her hands, it was quite cute. Melanie couldn't hold it in, making a little smile.

The tune Stacatto had hummed was quite nice too, the fire type couldn't help but hum along, though it was quiet, she was unsure if Etin could hear it, but she didn't mind.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Olivine Cafe | Nighttime
    [31]

Staccato was beginning to let his eyes droop with sleep as his own hum was lulling softly and slowly. The voices of Melanie and Etincelle began to fade in the background, though the Chatot forced himself to hum the last few notes of his tune. After that, it was a gentle silence that filled the air, letting the Music Note Pokemon to collect his thoughts. So much had happened, so much between their small group had gathered up to this point, and Staccato had felt as if he had been teammates with everyone his entire lifetime.

It felt like centuries ago when he had crawled to the top of the Olivine Lighthouse to see Ven calling out to him, and the both of them swerving to the lower floor to escape the heat. From there, they had met Faux the Vulpix, Mist, and the Absol Sin, and together they had plotted out a plan to take out the infected Pidgeys just outside. They ended up fighting, a very brutal fight indeed where Faux mysteriously disappeared and Sin was killed, and he remembered he had gotten his scar on his back from his fight. Ouch. Tilting his head to the head, the Chatot could see that his injury wasn't doing any progress- it still held its blood red color and glared at him brutally.

It's behind me now anyways. Staccato reassured himself, his reverie pulling him out of sleepiness. The bird Pokemon blinked open his eyes and flapped his wings, hopping over to the kitchen area (and giving Mel a very knowing look - he had a love once too!). Humans were bound to have stored food somewhere, someplace hidden from general eyes. All we have to do is find it and we can have a feast tonight. The Chatot patted a talon on the refrigerator, wondering how he would manage to open this contraption. I'll wing it. Staccato chuckled at his own pun, waving a wing offhandedly. He picked up a slightly more upbeat tune, humming gleefully as he surveyed the refrigerator with great interest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Olivine Cafe| Nighttime

If there is one thing about Ven that should be noted, it was that he was completely oblivious to the things known as crushes, romance, and love. Well at least when it involved him. Many a female zubat went back to their nest irritated with a certain male zubat for ignoring all flirting and hints.

Back to the cafe, the same golbat who couldn't read the mood between Etincelle and Melanie to save his life no tilted his head, confused over why they where acting as they did and why the electric type wasn't offering the berry to anyone else. It took a glance towards Staccato's knowing eyes to understand what was going on and he blinked his eyes turning back to the two colorful pokemon before his own stomach started to growl.
    "Zorry, guezz I'm steell a bit 'ungry"
    He looked at it and chuckled jumping up onto a table looking around for food. Then again he didn't know what any of his favorite foods looked like, he'd never seen them.
    He closed his eyes and began to sniff his ears twitching as he walked to the edge of the table, his more trained side taking over. He jumped off the table and went to the window and pulled himself up. He sniffed and opened his eyes. There was a bush filled with oran berries just outside.
    "Guyz, there'z berriez out 'ere!" He said happily, he went head first into the glass and shook his head. And looked back over at the window, his eyes could trick him it seemed, he'd forgotten all about glass. It always showed on his sonar but his older brother had told him that it was see-through.
    "Umm... Meezt how do you open a vindow?" he asked embarrassed.

Last edited by Jirachi on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : (image needed fixing))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Olivine Lighthouse | Evening

Mist didn't really pay attention until the Electrike said something. "Would you want it?I-I mean you could share it," The Arbok gazed longingly at the berry. The urge to just snatch it away was like a tidal wave. She wanted it so very badly, she loved Oran Berries, but she didn't have the guts to ask. Instead, she sat dejectedly on the floor.

She heard the growl of the Golbat's stomach who sat atop her head. "Zorry, guezz I'm steell a bit 'ungry" Mist gently surveyed him as Ven leaped onto the table, then went to the window. "Guyz, there'z berriez out 'ere!" She followed his gaze the bushes of Oran Berries, and Mist almost squealed in delight. "Oran berries~!" she hummed, clearly delighted.

The Arbok giggled a bit as Ven bumped into the glass. "Umm... Meezt how do you open a vindow?" She blinked, leaning towards the glass, firmly holding the lever of the window and twisting it, unlocking the window. Then she proceeded to nudge the fram up, opening it. "There you go." she smiled. "It takes a little while to master, but it eventually becomes easy." Mist mused, reaching and picking a Oran Berry from the bush and gulping it down. Her tail was wagging mad like a dog's.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:48 am

Olivine City | Dusk [12]

"M-Mel? I-er-I don't want the-the berry... Would you want it? I-I mean you could share it." Etincelle offered, he sounded as if Mel was going to do something bad to him, but in all honesty, she was completely taken by surprise on the Electric type's offer. The Vulpix felt guilty for even glacing, biting [?] her lower lip, but then began to relax as she realized he said they could share. She glanced over at Mist, who seemed to look dejected, however, Ven flew away, finding some Oran berry bush out the windows.The fire type gave a small giggle as she heard Mist chime out the Oran berries, she sounded like she really loved them.

Melanie perked up her ears in realization that she hasn't responded to Etin, "I guess it wouldn't hurt to eat a half." she smiled, Etin needs to eat probably, so she wonMt take too much, plus thanks to Mist opening the window, they now have an abundant supply of berries.

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:25 am

Olivine Cafe | Dusk
    [32]

"Guyz, there'z berriez out 'ere!" Oh! Staccato hopped onto the window sill beside Ven and Mist, staring at a rather succulent Oran berry bush. The Arbok delved in with delight and relish, and the Chatot was rather surprised at how eager the snake was to eat berries. Well, at least she knows her happy food. The bird Pokemon tweeted to himself, glancing at Mel and Etin (hee hee) then to still-sleeping Seion. His happiness died down a bit as he remembered that as teammates they were to look out for another, and he was going to do just that.

"'Cuse me, Ven," Staccato said politely, squeezing through the tight fit of a window to snatch about four Oran berries; with two in each talon, he glided his way over to the Seviper and placed the berries beside the poison type, taking one for himself. Mm... The juice of the berry filled his mouth, which the Chatot hadn't noticed had become very dry. As he enjoyed the meager filling, Staccato looked at the coiled up Seion with interest. Hm... Etincelle wasn't really a Pokemon that he would be suspicious of - really, that sweetheart wore his heart on his paw - but of Seion... Staccato had to admit the intimidating fangs made it difficult to see that the Seviper meant well.

Ruffling his feathers, the Music Note Pokemon grabbed another Oran berry to finish his meal. Perhaps he was just thinking too much, Seion was the one that saved him from the Pidgeot that dug its talons into his back. I guess I owe him my life for that. Nodding in confirmation, Staccato pushed the two remaining Oran berries to the front of Seion's face, tweeting a staccato note. "Wakey wakey Seion. You've gotta have dinner before going to sleep!" He said in an affable tone, though the worry that nagged the Chatot lay under it heavily. We'll have to take night shifts, I guess... He'd be the first shift. One for all, all for one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Olivine Cafe| Dusk

Ven grabbed one of the berries for himself and sitting on the window ledge bit into it happily. It was nice to actually see what an oran berry looked like. His fangs squeezed the blue juice out of the fruit as it made a satisfying 'crunch'. He licked his lips and smiled at Mist who was wagging her tail in joy as she munched on the berries herself.

Ven continued to eat and his thoughts wandered. It was hard to get used to his sight now. It was nearly overwhelming how much he's missed. And as his thoughts continued he came to one very disturbing one

Vhat deed my 'amily look like?

The golbat blinked and stopped eating, he looked down. All he knew of his family where their voices. His mother's kind and affermative voice, his fathers loud and kind words. Ven's brothers, Kin who'd rarely speak, Lucas who had been so responsible and his voice had been one of comfort, Ivan what an ass he'd been it had been apparent in his voice. His many sisters where there as well, Anne with a jolly laugh, Sinta with her whispers, Mina and Lina the twins near identical voices except for Lina having a slightly higher pitch, Iza who would speak from the heart, Lu who's voice always went on, and Lily who'd rarely laugh and always had been so serious, but once she did laugh it was wonderous. He trembled at the thought of her, closing his eyes in sadness.
    The first of the infected, the reason he could no longer fly freely. But he found it impossible to hate her, instead he longed to hear her and all those voices again, to put faces to those voices to see them for the first time.

Ven put the berry down and glided to the floor looking dishearted he trotted to a corner and sat down. He tried to pick up his spirits again, for the sake of everyone he didn't need to be depressed now.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Olivine Lighthouse | Dusk

Mist's gaze followed Ven, who glided to the corner and sat down. Concerned, she slithered to the Golbat, a small smile. "Are you okay?" she asked, concerned laced in her voice. "You don't look so well." The Arbok curled up next to the bat, awaiting an answer.

She gazed at Seion, who was still sleep. 'How is the snake still asleep? After all that ruckus and movement...' Must be a deep sleeper. The Snake herself yawned a little, it was getting dark. Perhaps she should go to sleep soon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:23 am

((Sorry guys but I don't have any idea whats happening and its getting to late for me to read through everything to catch up, so I will have to skip. But you can be sure that I will post on my next turn.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Olivine Cafe | Dusk [13]

"D-don't worry! I just ate a few before coming here and I do-don't like berries much," Etin told her with a smile, "You could do whatever you want," The Vulpix shook her head gently, "No, no, I insist that we share. It is more fair, and it's best to get all the strength we need." Melanie did not include a detail she had in mind, but it was best to keep it out of such a lovely conversation. She unsheathed her tiny claws from her paw, cutting the Oran Berry delicately, yet quickly in half. She gingerly took the half between her teeth, chewing it for around a minute or two before swallowing, the Fire-type would rather eat a Sitrus Berry, but she won't let her picky intentions get the best of her.

Mel glanced at Seion, who was still soundly asleep amazingly enough, Staccato keeping the Seviper company. The Vulpix had to admit, she was tired, yet it was already nearing dusk. Mel noticed how Mist and Ven had somewhat disappeared, but she guessed it would be best. The little fox padded slowly back to the spot in front of the many portraits of humans, curling herself comfortably in the corner. Despite the fact she was a fire type, she actually felt freezing cold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:59 pm