Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 23 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:28 pm

OoC)) Skip, I'm having some serious emotional issues and just to upset to post.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:12 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 23 Cc0H2Cl

Dendemille Mansion | 81 | Early Evening

Arkturus wandered the place on his own for a bit as the others were tending to one another or hunting around the mansion for anything of interest. He'd left the others behind in the house to explore. He puffed up a bit as he wandered down some of the halls and it got a little draughty in some places. The home was huge with many rooms and hallways to explore, honestly with the way the property felt as he wandered it was rather creepy and weird. Maybe it's being alone for so long with the undead around us. It's making me jumpy with the shadows around here.

Slowly Ark rounds his way back to the rest after checking out some of the halls and getting a feel of the place, He'd been hunting for something, anything beyond the board game found earlier that could be of interest. As most pokemon (All?) he didn't know how to read but could recognise the signs that most humans used for their food stores, medical and the like. God he could kill for a rice ball with a sweet bean centre. Or candies, he had a sugar tooth and the Luxray had yet to be able to indulge in anything sugary sweet like that.

He arrived back to where the rest had gathered and sat down to look around at the others. “How are we all holding up? Wandering this house alone gives it a weird, creepy feel.” He'd speak up to those present, more aiming for conversation and hoping to spark something.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:00 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 23 Char_Mightyena

Denedmille Mansion|Early Evening
    53|28

Drake looked around a bit while waiting for Maka to decide if he needed help up the stairs or if he's able to walk. Maka tried to jump down but he didn't want to push himself to much on this so Maka made a decision on his own. "Can you carry me up? I'm not sure if I can do much right now." The Mightyena said as he was still feeling pain. However, he was lucky to survive the one that had cursed his entire pack into the undead. Though they all died, Maka always will remember them. Now for some fireplace time and some fun. Maka was ready to be picked up again and taken upstairs. He wondered what kind of games that will be played and that excitement made his tail wag in happiness. This feeling he had was thought to have vanished when he lost everyone but this had turned false and he once more felt that happiness.

Drake then says something that would make things feel even more fun. "I got all sorts of card games and board games we can all play once we're upstairs. There's one in particular that I like but its pretty complicated to explain the rules so that one might be a no go for us to play. He then thoguht about the others. Hoping the others isn't to bored waiting for them to return and the local  ghost type who loves playing his harmless pranks. The name of that ghost type was pretty hard to announce. It sounded like Jack's name but it was pronounced differently. Guess Drake could ask him how it is pronounced when he sees him but for the meantime, it was time to talk with the others.

OoC)) short post. Kinda meh to be honest but it'll do.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:08 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 23 RGvjGOO
    Dendemille Mansion || Early Evening
    Clover 85 || Kolven 65

The molly crouched quietly after probing her own mind for answers. Everything in her head was so hazy, so far away beyond the sheet of impenetrable fog. Vague images of those old siblings wandered through the mist, so familiar yet their details lost in her inability to think. They were gone, that much she could remember. With her paws tucked neatly beneath her thin chest the cat's head started to lull as she retreated into the back of her mind. Arsi was the only shape that was clear, their time together a faded beacon that kept her going. How long had it been? How much longer would she have to wait..?

Kolven watched as the other Meowth fell into a quiet trance, almost as though she were tired. It was a treat to see her at peace, and not one to let a moment pass him by the cat stretched out his hindlegs and set his own head down upon his paws. They finally had shelter and safety after the day's misfortune, and for that he was grateful.
    Ark eventually made his way back to the others, his mini exploration seemingly coming up empty pawed. “How are we all holding up? Wandering this house alone gives it a weird, creepy feel.” Without moving his comfortable head Kolven purred with a flick of his tail, "Beats wandering around in the snow, that's for sure." Unspoken as it was Ark's return told the tom cat another thing; the place was surprisingly safe. None of their wayward friends had come screaming back from an unwelcome guest, but with their traversing companion in one piece it spoke well for the home's safety. It also bought up the question of Drake's strength; how had he managed to keep this place so secure all on his own?

Pushing that matter aside Kolven readjusted his head upon his paws. "It'll feel more homey once Drake gets a fire going." The empty hearth beside them almost seemed lonely, crying out of life it likely hadn't seen in a long time. In such a cold town fireplaces were likely a godsend and a necessity, but they were also a signal to wandering souls of occupancy. Did Drake use it on his own, or was the fire type already warm? So many questions came to mind about the unusual starter, but again the cat pushed them away with a musing, "The others can't be much longer."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:21 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 23 JFcT7wC
    Dendemille Mansion | Early Evening | (46)

"Can you carry me up? I'm not sure if I can do much right now."

Rae nodded in wordless agreement and moved to whisk the Mightyena back into her careful grip. Her back straightened out with a sharp exhale and up the stairs she strode.
    Drake’s sudden voice made her jump slightly. "I got all sorts of card games and board games we can all play once we're upstairs. There's one in particular that I like but its pretty complicated to explain the rules so that one might be a no go for us to play."
    She tilted her head to the side slightly, and if she’d had a free hand, she would’ve touched her chin in thought. “You’re very well versed in human things like this, aren’t you, Drake?” She asked rhetorically.

"The others can't be much longer."

She emerged into the room with the others just in time to catch the tail-end of the conversation being had.
    “Right you are, Kolven,” she sang in a playful voice. She dropped to a couch and softly let Maka down near the fireplace that would ideally be lit soon— she loathed the idea of fire, especially indoors, but by god she was freezing enough right now to damn all of her phobias in exchange for something to take the numb, prickly cold away.
    She scanned the room for her familiars, spotting the two dark types resting together in the corner. Rae joined the two, cozying up in the thick white fur of her oldest friend for a much needed break.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:55 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 23 Merge

Dendemille Mansion|Evening
    104|71

Jack looked over to see Kolven just adjusting. "The others can't be much longer." The Pikachu was about to say something but he was beat to it instead by Rae who was with Drake and Maka. “Right you are, Kolven,” Rae walked over to the couch and placed Maka on the ground near the fireplace. Looks like they'll be having a fireplace going soon. There was one thing on his mind though, what did they do for Maka's leg down there? Guess its something they'll find out later, but for now its almost time to gather around the fireplace to play games.

Finn decided to open the door and come down stairs. Guess he should keep his distance though since not many of them like him at the moment. He watched for a bit but the feeling that he didn't want to feel had came over him. They was so happy yet not a single one had looked over to him. Like so he went back up and closed the door to the room he was in earlier. "I can't say a damned bloody thing." Finn laid on the ground on his back and stares up at the ceiling. Guess he'll just lay here.

Jack looked around and he though he heard Finn come out and run back to where he was. "Finn? Huh, that's odd? I thought I seen Finn come out and run back. Think we should check on him?" Though the others might suggest to leave him be but its all up to what he needs to do.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:29 am

Dendemille Mansion | 82 | Early Evening

"Beats wandering around in the snow, that's for sure." Kolven replied to Ark and he was more than happy to converse with the Tomcat. "I know right? Wandering the Ice Cave alone was not fun." He'd respond and shuddered at the memories of wandering through the caves alone like that. Truly a deeply unpleasant experience if he had ever had them,

"It'll feel more homey once Drake gets a fire going." Nodding in agreement he would stretch out and lay down on the ground. "A fire would be good.. " He trailed off and looked over to Jack. "Finn? Huh, that's odd? I thought I seen Finn come out and run back. Think we should check on him?" Looking back to where he'd seen Finn head to before. "Sure, lets go check." Then Arkturus would get up and start to meander towards the door.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:16 pm

Dendemille Mansion
    54/29

Drake mused the thought that he has been taught a lot of human things more so than pokemon things but it never stopped him from being able to learn both ways. Though one thought did come to mind though is the well being of his trainer or how he would say, his human brother. There was one thing he wanted to ask Rae though, did she have any brothers or sisters? “Right you are, Kolven,” It seems the others was waiting for them the whole time. Patiences was a virtue and they have shown it quite well. Time to get the firewood it seems and Drake went by the fireplace and opened a door to where the firewood is. The wood was straight from the very back yard. Drake pulled three logs from the log storage and put them in the fireplace before using his flamethrower to light it. The wood became lit and a nice crackling fireplace was now going.

Maka was relaxing with the fireplace now going and the sound of wood crackling had kept him relaxed. If only his parents would experience this before they became cursed. A sad whine came from Maka showing he had felt sad with the loss of his parents. If only that one mightyena didn’t show up at all then things would have been different. ”If only my parents would have been alive to see this.” Though the voice was even more sad than his expression has shown. This pain though was far deeper. Forced out of his home, made an outcast by the evil mightyena, it was a mess that will never be cleaned. 

The Charmeleon then sat down on the floor and began to ponder things. What would have happened if none of the events that lead to this never happened? Would they even meet in better circumstances? It was questions that would likely never be answered. ”Rae? Did you have any brothers and sisters?” Drake asked before he then looked at Maka. Something was wrong with him and it was likely something in the past. ”Guys, something’s going on with Maka. I think he’s crying from something emotional.”
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:39 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 23 RGvjGOO
    Dendemille Mansion || Early Evening
    Clover 86 || Kolven 66

“Right you are, Kolven,” Rae called to them whimsically as she rejoined the others. With a toothy grin the cat gave a soft mrrow while waving his tail in welcome. With Drake on her heels he could almost feel the warmth of a roaring fire already and shuffled in anticipation. With Maka placed gently alongside them the group was almost whole once more. A creak came from upstairs, the soft rhythmic sound of paws following it. Without moving his head the tom gave a sidelong glance and saw the yellow blur on the stairs, but before he could even consider a greeting he hurried back up and out of sight. His grin faded, reality brought back that things were not so simple and that turmoil could not be forgotten so easily.

With a quick spit Drake brought about some crackle of flames and a controlled fire came to life. It was slow, but Kolven could already feel the heat seeping into his frozen pelt and giving him newfound energy. "Finn? Huh, that's odd. I thought I seen Finn come out and run back. Think we should check on him?" Jack suggested, having noticed the lurking Pokemon as well. Let it be the warmth of the fire or simply not wanting to get involved Kolven shook his head. "If he's not ready to join us I say leave him be." He gave his two cents and set his head back on his paws, but with Ark's agreement the pair set of to check on the lad. That was their choice, and letting them do as they would he tried to instead to enjoy the moment as he would.

But it seemed that wasn't to be. Their entire time in this mansion was hiccup after hiccup, not enough to ruin the overall calm but enough to prevent full decompression. Though he closed his eyes the tom cat could not ignore the quiet but prominent sound of sniveling coming from Maka. The hound was too close to ignore, and his ears could focus on not but the noise. Poor guy's had it rough. How long had he had to deal with the infection of his pack alone? Kolven's heart panged with empathy knowing his own families fate, but even that pain could not compare to what the Mightyena had witnessed. He's still raw. There was little they could say to comfort him now other than giving him the time he needed.

”Guys, something’s going on with Maka. I think he’s crying from something emotional.” Keeping his trap shut on Drake's unintentionally callous choice of words the tom cat didn't know what to say. The poor guy was hurting, grieving, processing it all in a foreign environment with unfamiliar company. They didn't know his life, his struggle, they only brought the end of a horrible event, so what could they possibly say to comfort him? Tilting his head toward the canine the Meowth could only think of his own family, and the few words that had brought him peace. "Just.. remember the good times, and know they are no longer suffering."

Even as the words slipped from his tongue he knew one of his kin did not fit in that statement. Glancing at the molly Kolven was surprised to see her rousing herself. Shakily getting to her three paws the emaciated cat hobbled with uneven steps toward the whimpering hound. Her red gaze said nothing, just a blank stare into unknown thoughts as she flopped back down just a handful of inches away from the canine. "Quiet," she wheezed, the word holding no emotion as adjusted each of her limbs. Within moments she had tucked her limbs in again and was loafing without a trace of her vendetta. Kolven recalled Jack's suggestion of a buddy system and wondered if she remembered it too. Was that her attempt at comfort or being a support Pokemon? He couldn't tell, but seeing her so close and calm by a canine.. by the legends he'd love to believe it.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Dendemille Mansion | Early Evening | (47)

The Trainer’s mind wandered in the white noise of conversation around her.

Not the usual, negative, upsetting wander, either. Rae was thrilled, and that was no exaggeration, to be surrounded by so many other voices that sometimes felt like it could mimic the normalcy of pre-epidemic life. To just exist around so much life was refreshing, not to mention the damn near royal manor they were staying in.

The chatter was interrupted by a subtle but noticeable clatter in the threshold to the direction of Finn’s pouty chambers. It was brief, just for a moment, but she could swear she saw the Braixen standing just slightly obscured and staring out. Was it menacing? Longing? And just like that he faded back into the other room.

The silence endured for just a minute until Jack voiced what was on all their minds. "Finn? Huh, that's odd. I thought I seen Finn come out and run back. Think we should check on him?"
    "If he's not ready to join us I say leave him be." Kolven answered, and Rae had to agree. If he wanted company, he wouldn’t have hidden off in another room.
    Ark however was on the opposing team and shortly the lion along with Jack set off to check once again on the moody fire-type.

Rae shrugged as she watched them disappear into the room. “I’m not sure what they’re expecting to get out of him.” She groaned. Lee’mee alone mates, I’m anghry and eet’s naht a phayse!

She chuckled at her own self proclaimed hilarity as she quickly scooted a few extra feet away from the now roaring fireplace.
    Drake joined her after the task’s completion. ”Rae? Did you have any brothers and sisters?” She turned her head curiously at the question. What an odd thing to ask out of the blue. But conversation was conversation and it was as good of a topic as any.
    “Ah, no, I was my parents only child,” she responded casually. “Unless you count Venge here. She’s been my bestest buddy since we were kids.”

The said Absol purred in response, somehow audible even over Vendetta’s snoring. Drake’s sight redirected and she followed it to the heartbreaking form of Maka lay by his lonesome and making the most subtle, pain filled whimpering noises she’d ever heard.
    ”Guys, something’s going on with Maka. I think he’s crying from something emotional.” Drake said.
    Rae’s expression softened to one of sadness and for a moment she could grieve the lost ones too just from the immense pain given off by the canine. “He needs time. Things like this are so devastating… like there’s no reason to go on anymore.” She lamented. “But… you can always find a reason to keep going.” If only she’d found a less… destructive reason…

She watched quietly, wordlessly as the female kitten moved over to the sobbing Maka and spat a single word at him. "Quiet," Clover hissed.
    Rae’s face contorted in surprise but just as quickly as the now resting cat had dismissed it, she did too.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:35 pm

OoC)) Skip, I'll come back to this tomrrow. I just can't think of anything currently.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:50 am

Dendemille Mansion | 83 | Early Evening

Arkturus walked over to the young Maka upon hearing the quiet whines that the not-so-Mightyena had made. He didn't quite catch what was said but had an inkling of the idea or content that was contained therein. They needed to rest, decompress and overall recover from their trials and tribulations so far experienced. Jack could check on the less than social Pokemon that was hiding out in another room, if and when he comes out they will meet him then.

He'd settle down by Maka as the kid needed someone present there to support him. "Hey kid, you okay?" He'd ask quietly. Sure some would consider it a dumb question or an obvious one but the Luxray did understand it showed that someone would care.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:31 pm

OoC)) Skip, I'll try to get a proper post as soon as I can.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:45 pm

((Skip, nothing for my kids to do this round.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:30 am

Dendemille Mansion | Early Evening | (48)

Rae, despite exhaustion sinking in, was finding it difficult to sit still. Her movements started with casual tapping of her nails against Venge’s head but progressed quickly until she was on her feet and wandering into the large manor.
    “I’m gonna go look for breaches, weak points and whatnot,” she tossed back awkwardly.
    “Don’t you think you should rest?”
    “There’s no rest for the wicked, Venge.”

The Absol groaned, but got up and trailed behind the human because despite her frequent madness, it had been their dynamic for over a decade.

Vendetta on the other hand, continued her chainsaw-esque snoring.

Rae ventured down the dimly lit corridor, a slight trickle of excitement creeping down her spine. It reminded her of Halloweens past where after her birthday shenanigans were said and done, she set out on a cake-fueled rampage through the night demanding the candy she as a child on Halloween was entitled to and then some more because it was her birthday.

She dragged her fingertips along the wall and kicked up a small cloud of dust. “That’s a good sign. Everything still seems very undisturbed.”
    Venge hummed in acknowledgement.

((Happy birthday, Raver!))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:12 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 23 Merge
    105|72

Jack lays on his back looking at the ceiling seeing it all lit with the flame of the fireplace. The pikachu began to ponder while not paying attention to anything was said. He wondered what life would have been like if the outbreak never happened and would he had met those he is with now if nothing came of it? Hell if he knew but one thing was for certain, he was with them and nothing was going to stop that at all. Finn on the other hand, the pikachu wished that he would have been more truthful instead of keeping secrets from him. Maybe making an angry gesture that he was going to hit him might have an effect that he didn't want.

Finn was oftenly wondering why he had done the things he did. Maybe because he was trained to do so? Was it because his heart was filled with anger towards the undead for something that never happened in the first place? Either way his focus swapped to the door in front of him. The fox had placed his hand on the knob and turned it. The door opens and with it the light of the fireplace shines into view. He was done hiding. With one breath he took his step outwards and made back for the stairs to go down to the others. Not a single word was spoken as he came downstairs and sat without disturbing the others.

Jack looked at Maka as he placed his goggles on the floor. "Pain maybe there Maka but take it from me, they'll live on in your memory. All Jack could say was that. If he had more to say he would have said it, but he didn't know much of what Mightyena packs do? He then turned and seen Finn downstairs with them for once. This time though it was not much of a word but a sign that Jack forgives Finn.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:02 am

OOC: Skip me this round, nothing I can add to so far.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:27 am

55|30

Drake tended to the fire while he listened to the others tend to Maka. If he knew what loss felt like then he'd be there but so far nobody he knew that was close was dead. Though he did miss his parents and his human, it would be a matter of time before he seen them again. The butler however, where was he? Did he evacuate after he fled the mansion. Either way a set of a instructions was written to whoever found it would likely may have been made in case it came to that. Drake put in a small log into the fireplace and moved away from it to sit with the others. He looked at the game that was brought out. "Oh this game, I remember playing it once. Its kind of old and hard to get down, but there's another game that would be simple. Jenga is its name and the rules are basically try to stack the blocks as high as you can without it tipping over." The Charmeleon said as he got up to get it.

Maka smiled a bit as the others comforted him. This was like a family he never had and they had a heart of gold. Remembering the good times when he was a pup, he always wanted to explore and his father showed him a lot of things. This brought some tears before he spoke. "Thank you everyone. I know they'll look over me."

OoC)) Short Post I just can't think of what to do with Maka
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:25 pm

((Skip; nothing has happened.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:08 am

Dendemille Mansion | Early Evening | (49)

“So, Raver…”

The quizzical tone taken by the Absol caught Raver’s attention immediately. She was wondering when her skeptical companion was going to address their current situation, knowing Venge was more keen on keeping on by themselves.

“What do you think of those guys back there?”

Oddly nonspecific. She was probably just trying to play nice. After all, Rae did spend actual years trying to work on the Pokémon’s lackluster social skills.

“Well, we did endure a life or death fight with them so I guess I’m a bit attached,” Raver said casually, waving her hand at the last word. “Clover is especially fascinating. A sentient undead! How cool is that?”

The Absol tilted her head. The look on her face was forcibly neutral, Raver could tell. She was the only Absol Rae had ever seen that sported a resting bitch face and the absence of that was a red flag.
    “I agree. What is your plan though, Raver?”

There it was.

“I know what you’re thinking. There’s too many of us, we’re practically ringing a dinner bell for the dead heads.” Raver’s voice was humorously mocking, like a snarky character on a TV show repeating something. “And you think we should move on because we’re better on our own.”

It’s how they’d always been. Letting anyone too close was a risk.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:05 am

OoC)) Skip, I got nothing for Jack and Finn at the moment.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:55 am

Skip! May need to figure something out! Maybe a time skip and get something going!)
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:46 am

56|31

Drake noticed that Jack and Finn fell asleep and likely they would need a nap after that long walk. The Charmeleon closed the door to the fireplace though the grate was slightly rusted. There, he kept the place warm as he let out a yawn. What a day it was and hopefully both Jack and Ark can restore power to the place. Looking at Maka, it seemed he fell asleep as well. "Guess I should get some sleep as well. Rae, there's a bedroom you can use upstairs if you want. Otherwise there's a couch that's cozy for you if you like." Drake said as he let out another yawn. Speaking of that, he should probably go to his room as it is and rest. Maybe Clover and Kolven would like to sleep in there with him or even Rae if she wanted to. It was her decision alone though.

OoC)) yeah a time skip would be worth it. Everyone else in agreement?
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:53 pm

((Skip, a time skip sounds great. I think the next day would be best after all thats happened.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:30 pm

((Skip! Sounds good. @w@ Rae will wander back sometime after the timeskip.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:31 pm