Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The FROST Team

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Thu May 14, 2020 11:04 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 Merge
Dendemille Mansion|Early Evening
100|67

"If he hasn't accepted her after that least fight he likely never will." True, but Finn seems to blame a lot of the issues on the undead when he couldn't deal with his own self. Jack couldn't help but feel that Clover would be placed in a dangerous spot if near Finn so likely they'll be safer with Drake. "Heh, actually, maybe he'd finally mellow out." Hopefully, even then Finn would be a difficult one as most reasoning with him just flies over his head. Maybe, just maybe that if they worked together on mellowing him out then it would be worth to have him being a friend. Right now though it was try to see what his past was and what caused him to do bad things.

Finn looked at the others but then again he felt weak to his own issues. Though couldn't understand, they wouldn't understand what horrible things that he was trained to do. You mates couldn't understand what I was trained to do for heists and body disposal if the cops showed up. I tried to stop that past but it still happens. I'm a wanker to you mates. Maybe it made me feel better blaming the undead for my problems. That's why I take things out on them. The Braixen wouldn't be easy to tell them, but what if they did get him to talk? Trust wasn't something he knew the best but if he could trust them and pour his feelings out and come clean then maybe he could get a bit of trust again.

Jack nods at the others before asking Clover if she'll be okay with Maka once they get inside and a fire going to keep the place warm. "Hey Clover, would you be okay being by Maka for a bit once we're inside. I think Maka trusts you enough to treat you as a friend." Though it was all on Clover's decision if she'd want to be by Maka. Maybe they could talk and such. After all, Maka did say that she's a brave soul despite her disposition. Living or Undead, Clover had such a good nature to her that it would be believed she really did have a curse on her and she's coped with it. "I'll take the third spot to stay by Maka once one of us goes to replace the other. I think we'll still have board games to play if Drake has any. Hey, maybe we can teach Maka on playing board games." It was a great idea. It would be fun to play board games. Maybe a whole game with all of them at the same time.
Krajin
Krajin
Ace
Ace

Post by Krajin on Mon May 18, 2020 1:23 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 Cc0H2Cl

Dendemille Mansion | 80 | Early Evening

Arkturus was a little annoyed by being brushed off by the Fox and so decided to head on inside the building. He glanced at Jack and Maka "I'll keep watch with Maka as well. Though I don't know anything about board games, never played them before." He'd pipe up before walking further in. The large Luxray wandered around a little and began to explore the house.

The manor was eerily quiet from his perspective and felt like walking into a haunted house. He would shift his sight to that of X-ray Vision, the eyes taking on that knowing gleam and he began to walk. Hunting for whatever secrets that might be found, who knows? Pokeball, ghosts, a skeleton in the closet...
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Fri May 22, 2020 1:47 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 Char_Mightyena
48|23

Right, the lab. Since the power's out and the generator isn't active to power the place, Drake had to tell her the other way. "It should be down in the second floor basement, but since the power isn't on as the generator is down in the basement, we'd have to take the stairs down. Luckily its the door on the right closest to the elevator." The charmeleon said as he was guiding Rae to the lab. However it would be easier if the power was on so he could see. Beggars can't be choosers. "As quiet it seems here, I'm surprised that Henry cleaned up a bit before he left. Anyways, lets see, ah, here we go. Lets get that medicine for Maka." Drake said as he reached for the door handle. Once he opened it, the creaking of the hinges echoed down the stairway. Guess they'll have to spray the hinges when they get the chance otherwise it could get quite bothersome. Last thing he needs to hear every time the have to go downstairs every time is the sound of squeaky hinges.

Maka whined a bit when the hinges squeaked. It wasn't a sound he has heard before. Honestly he wanted to get away from it, but he knew that his leg needs to be healed or else he would be almost useless in a fight. "That sound! Its like claws scratching against the ice and stone of a cave." Even then, it was a sound he is gonna hate for a while.

Drake had stepped down carefully as he was going down each step as he was using his tail to light the way down the stairs. "Sorry if I'm going slow. Hopefully you both can see the way down the stairs. Also with the lab, there's a lot of chemicals down there that pretty strong. Some might be explosive compounds but maybe we can use them if we need to go into town." The Charmeleon said as he continued to step down carefully.
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Tue May 26, 2020 5:18 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 RGvjGOO
Dendemille Mansion || Early Evening
Clover 82 || Kolven 62

There was a bizarre juxtaposition in the calm that surrounded the mansion and the stress Kolven felt quickly boiling over. Had they not freed themselves of their shackles when they put the pack down? Was this not the place of peace and safety they had been promised? Finn's personal trouble was one thing but the tom cat could feel his own anxiety levels spiking irrationally. Clover's tail trashed, hitting him in the side and pulling him from his thoughts. It's for her, he reminded himself. Everything is for her.

"Hey Clover, would you be okay being by Maka for a bit once we're inside. I think Maka trusts you enough to treat you as a friend." Clover's face twisted with disgust, the gears in her brain turning as she slowly processed Jack's words. It took a minute, her bandwidth limit reached as she worked in overtime. A eureka flashed in her red eye as she finally understood the sentence and stuck out her dark dumb. "Dogs are dumb." She growled surprisingly clearly, her lashing tail bopping her brother's flank with each pass. How dare he ask her to be near it! It was insulting, horrible, cruel- a moistness started to trickle in her frozen mouth as saliva flowed, but the cat hadn't the chance to get riled up as Kolven pressed his flank beside hers. "He's a friend though. You can still be friends with a dumb dog, can't you?"

Scuffing her paws on the ground the molly gave a small display of rebellion. She would kill it! She would teach it of her superiority! The press of Kolven's warm fur prevented her reeling mind from continuing, her fight quickly stamped out as she was sedated once again. She mrrow'd, complaining in her own tongue about the idea one last time, and instead of spitting more hate or prejudice she let her eyelid fall flat and spoke a single word with equal excitement. "Stupid." Brushing his face against her barren cheek the tom purred, "That sounds like a yes to me," before padding forward and beckoning her inside. Satisfied, Jack continued his thought perkily. "I'll take the third spot to stay by Maka once one of us goes to replace the other. I think we'll still have board games to play if Drake has any. Hey, maybe we can teach Maka on playing board games."

A hardy purr worked its way into Kolven's throat. Pushing any fears aside he tried to enjoy the whimsical thought. It'd been years since he played a board game or even watched one. If they were playing together he wouldn't have to worry as much about Clover being out of sight, and the energy in the room might do them all some good. "It'd have to be an easy one. Nothing complicated or that goes on too long."
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Sat May 30, 2020 6:04 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 JFcT7wC
Dendemille Mansion [Downstairs] | Early Evening | (42)

"It should be down in the second floor basement, but since the power isn't on as the generator is down in the basement, we'd have to take the stairs down. Luckily its the door on the right closest to the elevator."

The what?! Raver’s jaw hung at the casual nonchalance in Drake’s voice, like EVERYONE just had a fricken elevator in their house! Crazy!

"As quiet it seems here, I'm surprised that Henry cleaned up a bit before he left. Anyways, lets see, ah, here we go. Lets get that medicine for Maka."

Drake tugged on the heavy door and a shrill whine pierced their ears. Her heart jumped and adrenaline flowed as the sound was not unlike something you’d hear as a warning from some predators out there. She slapped her chest with her palm and sighed in relief, as it was only the door’s old hinges.
Drake proceeded down the stairs first, lighting the pitch darkness with his tailflame and leading to something that looked like a sci-fi horror scene. Frankenstein’s monster could jump out at any moment, she noted silently.

She turned around and gestured with her hand that Venge and Vendetta needn’t follow her. Their silhouettes at the top of the stairs watched in apprehension for a moment before turning away and retreating back to the main section.

"Sorry if I'm going slow. Hopefully you both can see the way down the stairs. Also with the lab, there's a lot of chemicals down there that pretty strong. Some might be explosive compounds but maybe we can use them if we need to go into town." Drake warned.

Mad scientist red flag number two, check!

“Is the state of the town that bad?” She inquired.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard Today at 9:34 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 Merge

101|68

Jack could tell that Clover didn't like dogs and hopefully that Maka could give her a better view on them that would show her that not all mightyena or dog like pokemon aren't dumb. If Finn had anything to sway her opinion then its Finn's fault for her belief. Either way, Jack had confidence on Maka easing her. The Pikachu looked around the mansion seeing a lot of valuable things in there that could show that Drake is quite rich in money, but he seemed to not act like it. This got him thinking though that Drake was trained to an extent to not showboat his status. Now the most simple board game that Jack knows is chutes and ladders. If Drake has that then it would be a game day in the morning. Jack does know a few games that are long but fun. 

Finn walked passed all of them ignoring them all. Being alone would give him time to reflect and concentrate on changing who he is. This is for the best mates. Until I change the way I am, I'm not coming out. With that he opened a bedroom door, went in and closed it. Not only that, he locked it from the inside. There, he sat on a bed and just had this unhappy look that showed he had blamed Clover unjustly for things that he had nothing to really blame her for. Then there was his fear that kept him from evolving. If there was any hope now is to let go of that fear and push through, but how? His trainer did a lot of horrible things that scared him into not evolving any further and those memories reflect that fear.

Jack adjusted his goggles a bit before scratching his head in confusion. "What was that all about? I mean yeah, I'm still mad at Finn, but he doesn't need to hide from us. Guess we'll just have to get him to open up to us."  That was easier said than done as other pokemon might not want to open up at all and hide themselves out of self pity. For now, it was time to get things set up and their beds chosen. Probably when Drake comes back with Rae and Maka, he might give them a tour of the entire mansion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:54 pm